My first time tied up

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
subintights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Re: My first time tied up

Post by subintights »

I really appreciate and relate to this story. The mental and physical escapism of bondage is like nothing else, and to me serves as form of meditation itself. Hope these continue to help you!
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

Asperger's syndrome is more common than many people know. here is a favorite story of mine, maybe you will enjoy it as well. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17795
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Interesting story, you got your wish to be tied.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A very good first story [mention]StealthCharlotte[/mention]; you write very well, better than me! I can relate to the need to be tied-up, just to calm my anxieties and relax. So long as your sister/TUG-partner is a caring person who respects your limits and understands your needs, have fun. But please don't let her, or anyone for that matter, push you too far by abusing you and your trust in them; always be mindful of the risks.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m glad you were able to finally being tied up and helpless. Your story was very well written, I think you should consider writing more. Here’s hoping we get to read about your next tie up soon!
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Thanks for that "duh" moment, because it makes perfect sense that someone on the spectrum would enjoy these sort of sensations. I'm suddenly wondering if bondage and other BDSM activities should be presented as options; could be that kink and aspy go hand-in-hand often enough.

I dated a gal who was mildly on the spectrum, and she enjoyed being straitjackted, bound, and sensory deprived. She truly went into an altered state, as what was 2-3 hours in reality felt like only 30-45 minutes to her.
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Your point of view is very relevant. As an autistic person, you describe very well the feeling of relaxation that comes from being tied up. But know that this feeling, many other bondage lovers also seek it and experience it.
For my part, I am a psychiatrist and I spend my days helping other people. When I'm tied up, what I'm looking for and what I feel is exactly what you're describing. And that, before having read you, I would not have been able to describe.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us here. Your writing skills are excellent. Hopefully you will write more about your experiences. Glad you got to be Tied Up
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I won’t lie, I relate to this experience quite a bit. As someone with Asperger’s myself, it helps to know that others love that helpless feeling too. Especially reading these comments, I’m glad I’m not the only one on here like me. My original experiences with tie ups came with my brother before I pivoted to tying myself all the time, so I can relate to that too :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Very well written and thank you for having the confidence to share with us that you are autistic. Sharing that is not easy to do because you don't know how it will be perceived. Until you mentioned it I never would have guessed it as your writing was great. Hope you can share more stories or fantasies. Keep up the great work.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Insightful view into a therapeutic application of restraints for a specific need. Wonder if it could ever be a recognized as a real treatment?
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

This is fake but also gender tag it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

LaxMax wrote: 11 months ago This is fake but also gender tag it
We all embroider are own recollection of past events, and hence all 'true' stories will have fictional elements. I wonder what it is that specifically makes one--in general, not just specifically to this 'true' story--question that the story should have been posted into the fictional section rather than to the 'true' section.

Whether the OP was truthful or not, not only in their characterization of themselves (presenting themselves as a tween girl on the Asperger's spectrum, who then gives out her kik ID and goes AWOL from this forum), but in this one and only story they wrote for a forum whose focus is story telling, is of less concern to me than loosing yet another contributor that only briefly stayed on this forum and then left for whatever reason.

I fear that if we don't encourage our contributors -- openly so, on this forum, which I consider a safe space, where our 'true' identities can be kept separate for privacy and safety reasons from our TUG-forum personas -- we will merely push them back into lurking and less safe corners of the Web.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Wrong, thee fake stories about how underage people can be tied up for hours and have no repercussions is dangerous . Like it or not kids read this site and they will believe that that this is true and put themselves and others in dangorus situations. It does matter
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for bringing this story to our attention. I see two issues that need to be adressed here.

First, whether the story is real or not and why would it matter. I'm speaking here for myself, but based on the way we've dealt with this in the past, I think the other mods will agree with me. True Stories, as the name suggest, are meant to tell personal experiences we've had dealing with TUGs, any fantastic story, including realistic based ones (aka. My friend tied me up in his houe all weekend), should go to Fictional Stories. Now, it's impossible and discouraged to check the veracity of every True Story, besides, it's acceptable for them to be embelished for the sake of entertainment. I would discourage users from trying to police True Stories. But, where we draw the line, is when "true" stories glorify behaviors that are dangerous, toxic or outright illegal if replicated, something that we don't care much in fictional stories with the understanding that users can tell the difference between fictional and real behavior. For example, being knocked unconcious only to wake up tied up is acceptable in a fictional story, while I would question it in a true story given how dangerous that can be. In the past we have intervened in "true" stories that glorified abuse or lack of consent.

In this particular story, what raises some alarm bells is the fact that the author claims to be autistic and repeatedly mentions scenes where she is in distress (even if she claims to be enjoying it too), now, I'll admit I'm not well versed in autism, so I can't tell how accurate her reactions are. Normally I would consider inviting the author and other people with more experience on the subject to discuss it, but given that she seems to no longer be active, I'll drop the subject.

The second, and from my perspective as a mod, more urgent aspect, is the content of the story, ignoring the autism aspect of it. Though ages aren't brought up, based on the fact that the author lives with her parents and siblings, it's fair to assume she is in her teens at least. That pluss the undertones of incest and explicit nudity of an underage are already going against forum rules.

With that in mind, I'll delete the first post and lock this topic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic