F/m story ideas

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F/m story ideas

Post by Gluba »

I do love stories of older woman dominating younger men.

I do have some ideas for a story:

. Older female teacher dominates younger male student

. Mother or stepmother dominates son

. Aunt or step-aunt dominates nephew

. Mother, Aunt and friends dominate younger son

. Curious younger male snoops on older female neighbour, finds our neighbour is a wanted criminal, neighbour ties up and gags male, decides to keep him as her slave

. Older female kidnaps younger male

. Older female babysitter dominates younger male she is babysitting.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I agree with you. I love stories involving
-Mother, aunt and friends dominating son

- mother or step mother dominates son

As long as he is naive
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

I would love to write a story combining a few of your ideas;

An 18 year old Scout has been snooping on his next door neighbour for several months. She is in her late 30s and likes to sunbath in her private yard. He thinks she is not aware of his snooping but she is and has decided to do something about it.

She knows his parents are away on vacation leaving him home alone. When he comes home from a Scout meeting she is waiting and invites him in for a coffee. Of course he agrees, he wants to see in her house. But as soon as he is inside she quickly overpowers him and then .....

Within the story she will act out being his babysitter as she keeps him captive for a full week.

Maybe I will write this
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Please write it!
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Just a start ......

Each day Gerry looked out of his window at the house next door. Their new neighbour hadn’t introduced herself to anyone in the neighbourhood so none knew much about her.

Gerry however knew a lot about her habits after all he could see her garden. Each day, when the weather was sunny she lay on a lounger on the shaded patio which he could see from his bedroom window.

He always tried to make sure she didn’t see him as he looked down on her lithe tanned body. His erection strained within his pants as he thought about what he would do with her. Not that that was likely as he was 18 and she was probably in her mid 30s.

He carefully made a hole in the fence behind a shrub so that he could get a closer look at her body and one day was rewarded by seeing her sunbathe naked. He was glad he was home alone at the time because he couldn’t help unzipping his pants and pumping his erect penis to a climax.
This went on for weeks until his parents announced they were going away on holiday leaving him to mind the house for a couple of weeks. It was the summer break at his High School so he had plenty of time to watch her every movement.

One evening he walked home from his Eagle Scout meeting and was surprised when she leaned over the fence and beckoned him over. She introduced herself as Laura and asked if he could come and deal with a leak in her kitchen.

Gerry didn’t need a second invite and quickly followed her inside. As the door closed he heard a click but thought nothing of it until that is Laura produced an automatic pistol.

‘So Gerry, here’s the thing. I don’t like peeping Toms particularly in my line of work so I think you need to be taught a lesson’. Gerry tried to apologise but she aimed the gun at him; ‘Don’t think I haven’t seen you looking through your window and that hole you made in the fence. I captured it all on my cctv cameras. I can send the files to the Police if you want?’

Gerry shook his head furiously; ‘please don’t do that’, was all he could think to say. What happened next was the start of a week of hell for him.
‘Let’s start with you taking your clothes off’, she said in a matter-of-fact way. Gerry considered his options but they seemed quite limited so he complied and soon his Scout uniform was on the floor.

‘Turn around’, she commanded and as he did he gasped as there was a metallic click and his wrists were manacled together with the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs.

She put the gun down and bent down and soon his feet were hobbled together with a 18” chain connected to cuffs around each ankle. He tried to tell her to stop but she wagged her finger; ‘quiet’, she said as she produced a red ball-gag from a drawer. It was forced into his mouth and buckled in place.

He had been in her house for less than 5 minutes and he was standing naked and helpless and yet his solid erection betrayed his enjoyment.
Laura picked up the Scout scarf from the pile of clothes and wrapped it around his cock and gently rubbed it along the shaft. Gerry immediately forgot his predicament and moaned with pleasure. Just when a climax seemed inevitable she stopped and moved away from him.

She picked up his phone and pressed his index finger on the phone to unlock it and then went into the menu to remove the locking program; ‘just in case anyone tries to contact you’, she said with a smirk.

‘I’m leaving next week’ she continued, ‘but I hoped I wouldn’t leave without dealing with you. When I heard that your parents were going away the opportunity was heaven sent and you fell right in to my trap.’

Geoff didn’t know what to say, but the gag prevented any words anyway.

‘Its no good me asking what you would want to do. I have watched you wanking yourself as I lay naked for your arousal. Unfortunately, nothing will be that pleasurable, for you at least!’ Geoff realised this was serious and he was in trouble.

‘So let’s begin’, she said brightly buckling a leather collar around his neck. From it dangled dog leash. She pulled the end and Geoff had to shuffle forward. She led him slowly down the steps into the basement where there was a bed and several bits of furniture including a wire dog cage.
‘Welcome to your home for the next week’, she said forcing him to his knees and making him crawl into the cage. She removed the manacles from his ankles before closing the door and slipping a padlock through the latch.

‘I’ll leave you to contemplate what might happen whilst I sort a few things out’, she said disappearing up the stairs.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Mmmm. Wish I had a naughty 18 year old boy to play with all week.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Mmmm. Wish I had a naughty 18 year old boy to play with all week.
😎
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago Just a start ......

Each day Gerry looked out of his window at the house next door. Their new neighbour hadn’t introduced herself to anyone in the neighbourhood so none knew much about her.

Gerry however knew a lot about her habits after all he could see her garden. Each day, when the weather was sunny she lay on a lounger on the shaded patio which he could see from his bedroom window.

He always tried to make sure she didn’t see him as he looked down on her lithe tanned body. His erection strained within his pants as he thought about what he would do with her. Not that that was likely as he was 18 and she was probably in her mid 30s.

He carefully made a hole in the fence behind a shrub so that he could get a closer look at her body and one day was rewarded by seeing her sunbathe naked. He was glad he was home alone at the time because he couldn’t help unzipping his pants and pumping his erect penis to a climax.
This went on for weeks until his parents announced they were going away on holiday leaving him to mind the house for a couple of weeks. It was the summer break at his High School so he had plenty of time to watch her every movement.

One evening he walked home from his Eagle Scout meeting and was surprised when she leaned over the fence and beckoned him over. She introduced herself as Laura and asked if he could come and deal with a leak in her kitchen.

Gerry didn’t need a second invite and quickly followed her inside. As the door closed he heard a click but thought nothing of it until that is Laura produced an automatic pistol.

‘So Gerry, here’s the thing. I don’t like peeping Toms particularly in my line of work so I think you need to be taught a lesson’. Gerry tried to apologise but she aimed the gun at him; ‘Don’t think I haven’t seen you looking through your window and that hole you made in the fence. I captured it all on my cctv cameras. I can send the files to the Police if you want?’

Gerry shook his head furiously; ‘please don’t do that’, was all he could think to say. What happened next was the start of a week of hell for him.
‘Let’s start with you taking your clothes off’, she said in a matter-of-fact way. Gerry considered his options but they seemed quite limited so he complied and soon his Scout uniform was on the floor.

‘Turn around’, she commanded and as he did he gasped as there was a metallic click and his wrists were manacled together with the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs.

She put the gun down and bent down and soon his feet were hobbled together with a 18” chain connected to cuffs around each ankle. He tried to tell her to stop but she wagged her finger; ‘quiet’, she said as she produced a red ball-gag from a drawer. It was forced into his mouth and buckled in place.

He had been in her house for less than 5 minutes and he was standing naked and helpless and yet his solid erection betrayed his enjoyment.
Laura picked up the Scout scarf from the pile of clothes and wrapped it around his cock and gently rubbed it along the shaft. Gerry immediately forgot his predicament and moaned with pleasure. Just when a climax seemed inevitable she stopped and moved away from him.

She picked up his phone and pressed his index finger on the phone to unlock it and then went into the menu to remove the locking program; ‘just in case anyone tries to contact you’, she said with a smirk.

‘I’m leaving next week’ she continued, ‘but I hoped I wouldn’t leave without dealing with you. When I heard that your parents were going away the opportunity was heaven sent and you fell right in to my trap.’

Geoff didn’t know what to say, but the gag prevented any words anyway.

‘Its no good me asking what you would want to do. I have watched you wanking yourself as I lay naked for your arousal. Unfortunately, nothing will be that pleasurable, for you at least!’ Geoff realised this was serious and he was in trouble.

‘So let’s begin’, she said brightly buckling a leather collar around his neck. From it dangled dog leash. She pulled the end and Geoff had to shuffle forward. She led him slowly down the steps into the basement where there was a bed and several bits of furniture including a wire dog cage.
‘Welcome to your home for the next week’, she said forcing him to his knees and making him crawl into the cage. She removed the manacles from his ankles before closing the door and slipping a padlock through the latch.

‘I’ll leave you to contemplate what might happen whilst I sort a few things out’, she said disappearing up the stairs.

Great start!
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Thanks for the support.

I will repost the story in the Fictional Adult section and add new sections as and when I find the time to write them.

I think I will call the story Peeping Tom F/M
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Wow what a great story
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Oh yes, love it.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Mmmm. Wish I had a naughty 18 year old boy to play with all week.
I’m 21. Will I do?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Mmmm. Wish I had a naughty 18 year old boy to play with all week. :evil:
:twisted:

I’m 21. Will I do?
DM me. We’ll see :twisted:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Well, I am working on a story in which a young girl takes turns tying up and being tied up by her husband. I'll can let you know when it comes out if you'd like. ;)
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
Well, I am working on a story in which a young girl takes turns tying up and being tied up by her husband. I'll can let you know when it comes out if you'd like. ;)
I’m 40, hardly “a young girl”
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
I’m 40, hardly “a young girl”
Age doesn't always affect what kind of stories we enjoy to read though. :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Timh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Timh »

I am 20 could I dm you too? I would love to have a story with you (:
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Not exactly the same, but very similar.…
Years ago, I dated a woman who is a little over 10 years older than me,…
She wasn’t into this as much as I am, but she was still a great sport, and enjoyed various elements of it,
There were a few role-playing moments, where she would pretend to ‘kidnap’ me as I entered a room, etc, with lots of rough/tight hand gags, restraining me, and pretending to ‘kidnap’ and gag me. needless to say, it would lead to some form of, albeit loose, restraints, but with a heavy emphasis on gags, before leading to more PG13/R type scenarios of intimacy…
The latter half of the stories, are definitely better suited for real experiences in the adult genre.
Sincerely,
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Handgagger17 wrote: 9 months ago Not exactly the same, but very similar.…
Years ago, I dated a woman who is a little over 10 years older than me,…
She wasn’t into this as much as I am, but she was still a great sport, and enjoyed various elements of it,
There were a few role-playing moments, where she would pretend to ‘kidnap’ me as I entered a room, etc, with lots of rough/tight hand gags, restraining me, and pretending to ‘kidnap’ and gag me. needless to say, it would lead to some form of, albeit loose, restraints, but with a heavy emphasis on gags, before leading to more PG13/R type scenarios of intimacy…
The latter half of the stories, are definitely better suited for real experiences in the adult genre.
Sincerely,
Niiiiice!!!
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Thank you kindly! Even though it did not work out between me and that particular girlfriend, there were amazing experiences that I’ll never forget.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic