'Biker' Bondage (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

'Biker' Bondage (F/M)

Post by LunaDog »

Before i start, this my latest 'adventure,' which features my love of motorbikes, please let me point out that, particularly in this first chapter, there are activities i describe that are extremely dangerous. Now that's fine in my twisted imagination, and indeed here, NOBODY gets hurt in either of those locations. But PLEASE, NEVER do some of the below, and it'll soon be clear just what i'm on about in REAL life! As for the bikes, this story features my DREAM bike, the one i'd buy if i came into some money, and, not in this first part admittedly, the bike i REALLY do own. And yes, i've had it a while, i bought it when the character here who owns it, is described as having done so.

‘BIKER’ BONDAGE

The motorcycle took the curve smoothly, in a gentle ‘arc,’ before the female hand on the twist-grip throttle gently pulled back, feeding more fuel & air mixture into the carburettors and increasing the speed as the road straightened up. But the bike didn’t accelerate too rapidly or exceed the statutory speed limit, it was being ridden in an almost gentle manner. Firstly because it wasn’t a ‘performance’ model at all, although the young Lady riding also owned a much faster in comparison, ‘sports bike,’ in her case a Honda CBR600, which she used when she ‘wanted’ to ride as opposed to ‘having’ to ride. Like most such motorcycles it had a, very limited comfort wise pillion seat, although it did have such facility unlike some such machines of the same nature. Take, for example, the M.V. Agusta 675 F3 owned and ridden by the male who sat directly behind her on the full ‘dual seat’ of her ‘go to work’ workhorse. And his presence was another major reason why she wasn’t proceeding in an aggressive or hurried manner.

Because actually she wasn’t used to riding this bike with a passenger, but more than that, it was the way in which said passenger was ‘positioned’ that caused the large degree of caution in her riding style today. For he wasn’t simply her pillion passenger on this ride, no it would probably more accurate to suggest he was her pillion ‘prisoner.’

As she proceeded along, arguably EVERYTHING present on that bike belonged to HER! Of course, the bike itself was hers, as were the ‘one piece’ racing style leathers and other ‘rider gear,’ helmet, gloves boots etc. that she wore on this journey. But so was ALL of the clothing worn by her passenger, being very similar in size to the female rider, he was fully adorned in the classic ‘black two piece leathers’ that she normally wore when riding this bike, including her plain black crash helmet and boots, as he really was almost identical in size. However, as alluded to beforehand, he wasn’t just sitting on the rear seat, there was something unusual about how he found himself.

For you see, once he’d been placed into her black ‘bikers’ leather jacket and ‘zipped’ into it, the young Lady had used the leather ‘tassels’ present on the tags of the short zips located at the end of the sleeves, to securely tie his arms together, behind his back. Then she’d placed a set of normal motorcycle gloves over his hands, and on top of these she covered them with some waterproof ‘mittens,’ although the sun was shining and there was NO sign of any rain. No, he wore those to completely prevent any use of his fingers to release himself from this bondage. And once he’d been sat upon the passenger part of her bike’s seat, she then fastened his bound arms to the ‘pillion grab rail’ of the bike, securely him inescapably to it. Meaning that his body was in full bondage to her vehicle, and that therefore HE was fully within HER hands and power!

But that wasn’t the end point regarding her capture of him. For under those leathers of hers that he wore, as mentioned beforehand ALL of the other items of clothing upon his body had also come out of HER wardrobe as opposed to his. Underneath the jacket all he wore was one of her satin blouses, a bright blue shade in this case, which felt SO sensual against his skin, as did the pair of VERY skimpy satin panties that covered his ‘tools,’ and struggled to contain his FULL ‘boner.’ Just above them, around his waist was a lacy suspender belt, which naturally was attached to some extremely sheer nylon stockings under his, or should that be her, leather trousers.

As if that wasn’t enough, underneath that black crash helmet of hers, that was a VERY good and safe fit, they would have used one of his otherwise, was a silk blindfold. So the male could see NOTHING of the road ahead, which fully explained her gentle riding style today.

However there was still one further ‘surprise’ awaiting the bound male before the pair of them had set off on their journey, and again this act had been performed before she’d placed and secured her crash helmet onto the unfortunate male’s cranium. For as well as a pair of her satin panties being placed, in the normal position for such apparel, she’d put another pair into his mouth, ‘sealing’ them within using another one of her nylon stockings. So, for the ENTIRE journey, her scent filled his mouth and breathing. Because, shortly before he’d found himself tied to the bike itself, whilst still standing with his arms pinioned together, and before she’d donned her own leathers, she’d rubbed herself against his stiff dick. And, despite said organ being covered by his, or her depending on how one viewed it, leather jeans; she’d managed to bring herself to a, mild admittedly, climax while still wearing those panties, that now ‘resided’ in his orifice! WELL, I NEVER!

So then, by now you’re ALL asking just who this couple were, where were they heading to and just why was the male within the situation that he now found himself? Starting with the rider, her name was Gail Tillingham, she was twenty-four years old, and had been riding motorcycles since she’d been sixteen. A real ‘biker girl,’ she was a brunette whose height was about five foot eight, she was quite slim and she was extremely attractive and could almost be described as stunningly sexy. She’d been seeing the male on a girlfriend/boyfriend basis for several months now and was riding towards a coastal cottage, owned by her parents. Where the pair of them were scheduled to spend a ‘long weekend’ which would consist fully of bondage, with plenty of that involving sexual activity, and I‘m sure it‘s obvious to EVERYBODY, who was going to take the submissive role! As for him, just who was he? Had he actually agreed to be Gail’s ‘toy’ for the weekend?

Yes he had, if somewhat reluctantly. For this was the Summer of 2018, a year in a four year cycle, where the greatest Tournament in the world of Football ( Soccer to our American friends ) took place. With the invite from her parents of the offer of a few days alone at their holiday home having been accepted, Gail had decided to ‘spice things up’ so, upon HER suggestion they had held a wager over the outcome of the Final match, who would win it and therefore lift the World Cup itself. She’d won and he’d lost. Well, now he had to pay the agreed forfeit for that loss.

Therefore as I simply sat there, tied onto the rear of my girlfriend’s bike, my life completely and utterly in HER hands, there was a mixture of excitement with some trepidation coursing throughout my leather, satin and nylon clad body. Sure, I trusted Gail and was absolutely confident in her riding ability which I KNEW to be excellent. But, totally unable to see ANYTHING, even travelling at only her steady sixty miles per hour, fully legal, progress, it felt that I was being propelled forwards at least double that velocity. As the presence of that ‘boner’ that, because of the tightness of Gail’s leather jeans WAS actually quite uncomfortable, indicated; all the time KNOWING that I was heading to a very LONG weekend, utterly under HER command where I was clearly going to shagged to within an inch of my life again and again and again; there was one thought that went around and around in my head, that part of my body being denied the use of its eyes, of course.

‘THIS IS ALL THE FAULT OF THE BLOODY FRENCH!’
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice story. Is there a sequel due of what happened over the weekend?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I've always had a fantasy about a leather clad biker taking me prisoner.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I've always had a fantasy about a leather clad biker taking me prisoner.
I didn’t think you cared how you got taken prisoner by, just so long as she tied you with no hope of escape then totally abused you :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I've always had a fantasy about a leather clad biker taking me prisoner.
I didn’t think you cared how you got taken prisoner by, just so long as she tied you with no hope of escape then totally abused you :D
I can still have scenarios that appeal more than others :D
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Nice story. Is there a sequel due of what happened over the weekend?
Don't worry about that Julie, there certainly WILL be! Although the next part describes how Gail and my character met, and JUST how he came to be tied to her bike. And utterly helpless in HER hands!

Next part to be posted soon.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
I can still have scenarios that appeal more than others :D
Can't argue with THAT logic, Sir! But then Julie's original point also has its merits.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I’d first met Gail, as said beforehand, several months ago, when both of us were contestants on what was basically a ‘Dating Show’ broadcast on Saturdays evenings on mainstream British T.V. Hosted by a Gentleman whose name couldn’t be more ‘Irish’ although he was born in England, I as a male was confronted by a large number of girls, who could reject me at various stages in the show. Including just after I’d been introduced, which several girls did. And then in the second part of my ordeal, many more did so when the video, narrated by myself was playing, after I’d described my love of motorbikes, showing the M.V. Agusta that I owned.

This wasn’t entirely unexpected, girls and bikes don’t generally mix too well as I’ve found from experience. But there only needed to be ONE girl amongst the thirty who was into bikes for me to have a date, and we would have some common ground. As the host started to talk to some the girls, he stopped by another lovely Lady, who was of course, Gail, and she had not extinguished her light and therefore my hopes.

“So Gail,” asked the host, “why’s your light still on?”
Looking at me instead of him, Gail responded with. “That M.V. Agusta F3 you’re riding, is it a 675 or an 800?” Thereby telling me that she knows about, and is into bikes.
“A 675,” replied I.
“I’ve always wanted to ride an F3, can’t afford one myself, I ride a Honda CBR600.” That’s a decent bike, obviously Gail was a rider of some experience, and I knew there and then that as long as her light remained lit, it was she who would be my date.

By the end of the last round, where my sister told some tales about me, only six lights remained lit, but most importantly Gail’s was amongst that number. I locked eyes with her as the host now informed me that now it was MY turn. One of these girls would be going on a ‘date’ with me, but now it was MY decision which to choose. Firstly, as per the normal routine, I had to reject all of the girls I didn’t want, until just two remained.

I complied with his latest instruction, obviously leaving Gail and one more as my final two, but I think everybody knew by now who I was going to pick. And so it was, but not before I’d gone to Gail first and told her, “when we get back from ‘our date,’ we’ll have to go for a ride, I’ll take your CBR and you can ride the F3.” And I had the decency to apologise to the other girl, who WAS beautiful, but I think that she ‘knew the score.’

So off the on the ‘mystery date’ went Gail and myself. And a great time was had by both of us, we had a snorkelling experience which we both enjoyed, and during the evening meal the subject turned to bikes, hardly unexpected.

“So how long have you owned the M.V. then?”
“Not that long, I actually bought it off my Dad, who’s been into bikes nearly all his life. He bought it new, and then when he had it serviced the dealer lent him an 800 to ride for the day. He found the extra torque suited him so he traded up. He’s always been good to me, so he let me have the 675 really cheap, he simply traded in the Yamaha R6 I had at the time against the 800 and let me keep the 675. He’d had a real bonus at work, so could afford to almost buy the bigger bike outright anyway.”
“I’ll have to meet him, sounds a really decent bloke.”
“Oh he is, and he can ride too! Mind you I knew when it was he truly believed in my ability to ride, it wasn’t anything regarding the Agustas, it’s when he let me take his real “Pride and Joy” for a spin. He’s got a classic two stroke Suzuki RGV250 twin, which he bought new in 1993 and still has today. Absolutely immaculate, that bike is, he’ll NEVER part with that no matter how much money somebody offered him. I think in many ways it’s something for him to truly love since Mum passed away a few years ago.”

I must have had a tear in my eye, having mentioned Mum, and Gail showed her loving and caring side wonderfully, as we held hands and gazed into each-other’s eyes. Of course it was VERY early days, but feelings between us were definitely developing. And before leaving each other after the ‘date,’ we exchanged addresses, discovering that we didn’t live TOO far apart, phone numbers, e-mail etc. and settled on another ‘date’ to meet for the promised ride on each other’s bike, weather permitting of course!

When that day, a Saturday morning arrived, I was awake early as I normally am. As the sun was just rising and a gorgeous day, weather wise, was promised I decided to start the riding early and go for a solo blast first. So about six o’clock I set off, I was due to meet Gail at a well- known ‘bikers’ cafe at eight. I’d covered well over one hundred miles before I reached the rendezvous point, having discovered the joys of riding in the early hours of a weekend day. Hardly any traffic, and NO police! Had the M.V. at over a ton-fifty at one point, much of the miles covered at three-figure speed, a REAL adrenalin blast. So I was feeling pretty good, as I ordered a coffee and waited for Gail to arrive before ordering breakfast. After only waiting a short time, less than ten minutes, she arrived on her Honda, it was a few years old but had clearly been well looked after. Both of us tucked into a well-cooked Full English, as we planned the route we intended to take on the other’s mount.

Giving each of the other a quick guide to our own machines we set off as agreed riding the other’s bike. Her CBR ran as well is it looked, the Honda CBR has always been a totally sound and good machine. I soon had the hang of it, Gail taking a little longer to get the feel of the M.V. but it IS a far more extreme bike than her CBR. But she wasn’t doing anything stupid at all, it was pure simply a case of her needing to get used to the F3. And, taking her time and being patient paid off, soon she started to ride it well and really enjoy herself. After about fifty miles we stopped, she invited me back to hers and suggested a pub local to her place where we could have lunch. And we did, but not until after some more quality riding, a little slower than for me in the morning, but very enjoyable all the same.

One very pleasant pub lunch later we arrived at her place, she has use of a garage so both of the bikes ended up securely parked and covered. And not long afterwards both sets of leathers ended up on her bedroom floor, and I’m sure you can guess precisely what happened next!

Lying together in her bed after a couple of quality shags, she broached the subject of another of her desires, one already being fulfilled today, that of riding an Agusta F3. Just to show how suited we were, she had ALWAYS fantasised about capturing a man and tying him to her bed, whereas I had ALWAYS wanted to be taken by a sexy Lady, and Gail IS certainly that, and secured to her furniture. I’m not sure who was more pleasantly surprised when she suggested it, needless to say I readily agreed. Bondage sex was on!

However not straight away, with both of us lightly clad, her in knickers and suspender clad, and myself just wearing a pair of her knickers, had a bite to eat first, and just one bottle of wine between us. Waiting a little longer to allow the food and wine to pass through, and to go to the loo for natural functions, it was soon time for action, as she led me again into her bedroom and towards the black satin covered bed!

“ON THE BED, NOW!!!” I obeyed. “ARMS OUT!” as she climbed on top of me and sat on my chest. She reached under the central pillow and pulled out two bondage ties. First my left arm, followed by my right found themselves helpless trapped, each wrist and hand tied in totally secure and inescapable bondage to the bed posts of her solid bed frame. I was going NOWHERE! At this point Gail initiated a REALLY long and completely passionate kiss, that definitely set the tone for tonight’s agenda. An agenda of HER choosing of course!

The first item upon said agenda was for my captor to tie both of my ankles to the lower bed-frame with two more bondage ties, ensuring that my spread-eagled capture was complete! “Now the fun can begin!” her eyes looking straight into mine as she climbed on top of me again. “We have plenty of time ahead of us to ‘make love’ and be gentle with each other, but NOT tonight. Oh no, this time is ALL about COLD, HARD, RAW SEX! Tonight is for shagging, pure and simple, no caressing nonsense here for now. SEX! SEX! and more SEX! That’s the ONLY thing on the menu today!” And she started another long kiss.

“You are totally in my hands, utterly in my power and completely at my mercy! Which, of course you will receive NONE whatsoever. I’m going to keep you at it for hours, I’m going to shag you absolutely senseless again and again and again, until you beg me to stop. When I will just laugh, demand even MORE sex and shag you again! I CAN and I WILL do anything that I want, how I want and for as long as I want to you, and there’s NOTHING you can do to stop me!”

Now, this might all sound very threatening and frightening but it wasn’t, it was all just part of the game she was playing. And I WANTED her to play it. I’m not sure if this wasn’t the most exciting moment of my life so far, make NO mistake I fully WANTED to be utterly helpless in the absolute power and hands of this VERY sexy and exciting woman! And she hadn’t totally finished with me just yet, she had one more surprise up her sleeve.

For she reached under the pillow yet again and this time removed a silk blindfold! It wasn’t long before my world became totally black and my captor soon had it in place covering my eyes completely. And now Gail moved herself into position so my rampant penis found its passage into her soaking wet vagina. Utterly delicious!

She kissed me yet again, and then announced in a loud voice….

“RIGHT! LET’S SHAG!”

And, MY GOD, could this girl do PRECISELY that or what? What a sexually skilled operator Gail turned out to be, as she subjected me to a ‘sexperience’ that I’d NEVER even remotely enjoyed anything as much beforehand. And with me utterly ‘immobilised, as it were, I couldn’t ‘interfere’ or disrupt her plans for me in ANY way, but please believe me, I wouldn’t have tried to even if I could have done so! Why would I have wanted to change one of the most enjoyable, exciting and frankly unforgettable periods of my ENTIRE life?

Gail teased, tantalised and thoroughly tormented my helpless body, building up my desires and longing for her, as she, quite deliberately I’m certain, made me wait, forcing me to be patient until at last she unleashed the FULL power of her rampant sexuality upon me. And then, literally seconds before my first climax pushed me FULLY into the realms of complete ecstasy, her own body seized itself still, as her cries of TOTAL abandon echoed around the room and then she shook in sheer pleasure! Just as I too began to shake, well as much as I could with my body bound and her on top of me, as I vigorously pumped my seed into her pulsating ‘womanhood,’ not that I had ANY control over that process, as I’m sure you can completely understand! It took several seconds before either of us could speak as both of us were held SO firmly in the grip of TOTAL sexual joy, but when we actually could respond, her lips ‘assaulted’ mine with a ferocity not even she had displayed before!

Make NO mistake, that was just the beginning of the evenings’ ‘entertainment’ as Gail employed her considerable level of sexual skill to bring us both to THAT point of utter ecstasy AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN, just as she had promised me. However, even when regarding somebody with the extremely high level of stamina and overall fitness as Gail, and please bear in mind I wasn’t in bad shape myself in those days, there’s only a certain amount of such exertion that the body can stand, and unfortunately sheer exhaustion began to replace exhilaration as the primary emotion being felt by both her and myself. Then I remembered, at the beginning of this ‘sexathon’ hadn’t Gail promised to shag me until I BEGGED her to stop?

As it occurred to me, that FULLY under HER control, she could basically stop herself, and utilize her hands to keep me ‘at it,’ something she’d clearly planned for and considered herself, indeed she had commenced to do precisely that!

Resigning myself, I KNEW I’d have to ‘give in,’ and so, reluctantly, I did. “Gail Darling, Gail please STOP! Gail please, I CAN’T take any more, YOU WIN!”

For the first time in several hours I could now see again as Gail lifted, but didn’t remove note, the blindfold, and the first sight I had was a very dirty but beautiful smile form on my girlfriend’s luscious lips, as her gorgeous eyes simply sparked brightly. “What did I tell you would happen now? Well, ANSWER ME!”
“You said that you’d not show me any, Gail. That you’d demand more shagging from me.”
“Yes I DID, didn’t I? But, I’ve REALLY enjoyed this, and to be honest you’ve kept going far longer than I thought you could, and I’m getting tired myself. So, as you’ve impressed me, let’s make it just ONE more time, eh? And I’ll give you a chance to recover a little BEFORE we do that.”

She was as good as her word, another reason that I truly LOVE her for, she can BE trusted, absolutely. For some time elapsed until she indulged in ‘taking’ my body for that final shag, and coupled with the fact we both KNEW it was the FINAL time, that allowed the intensity and passion levels to return somewhat to the earlier degree of excitement and enjoyment. And once it was over, Gail again showed that I could trust her implicitly, by immediately releasing my body from her bed posts. After a quick visit to her bathroom for both of us, it was back to her bed, but purely for sleep now, the deep sleep of the absolutely knackered! However, that state of slumber occurred with both of us displaying MASSIVE smiles upon our respective visages! It HAD been THAT GOOD!

I guess that after THAT night the relationship between Gail and I had been well and truly consummated! Funnily enough riding the F3 home on the day after didn’t quite seem to have the ‘buzz’ it had the morning before, I’d finally discovered something even MORE thrilling than a fast ride, being helpless trapped in the awesome power of Gail’s amazing sexuality would possibly make even a Moto GP bike seen tame in comparison! But there was far more to Gail than just the mind blowing shagging of that night. Before I did leave for home, when we’d first awakened, Gail showed me the other side of the sexual equation, and this coupling DID consist of the gentle side of things, with plenty of kissing, cuddling and caressing occurring now, instead of frantic shagging. However, in a different manner admittedly, it was just as enjoyable as the ‘rough stuff.’

Gail and I now started to see each other on a regular basis, resulting in many thrilling and thoroughly enjoyable rides together, both on motorcycles and in bed, with MANY of the latter occasions featuring my body securely in bondage to it! And it was after a few weeks that the opportunity to spend a few days together at her mum and dad's holiday home was offered. Having spoken to me, and I’d readily agreed, Gail confirmed her acceptance to her parents.

But with that event several weeks in the future that simply gave the little ‘minx’ I was now involved with enough time to draw some plans, many of which you’re already fully aware of, and to devise a method in which to force me into accepting them. As mentioned earlier, her chosen ‘method of attack’ revolved around the F.I.F.A. World Cup that summer. I’d sort of lost interest in the football after England’s semi-final defeat to Croatia, like many I guess, but Gail sensed an opportunity to have some fun at MY expense, and she got it completely correct! Making sure I’d had a fair amount to drink on the Friday evening before same Final match, she turned to me and asked. “Who do you WANT to win the World Cup, Darling? Croatia or France?”
“Not sure if I really care, to be honest, Gail.”
“No go on, you must have SOME interest?”
“Croatia, I guess then, since you’re obviously not going to take ‘no’ for an answer.”
“You see, that wasn’t TOO difficult, was it? Anyway, I hope France win.” She paused for a bit, and then she made her move. Because France WERE very much the favourites here, THAT needs to be born in mind. “Tell you what, why don’t we have a little wager on it?”
“What sort of wager? A tenner perhaps?”
“No Darling, I’m not talking about money. You know we’re off to mum and dads place in a few weeks’ time?”
“Yes, what of it?”
“Well, the winner gets to set ALL of the agenda while we’re there, simple as that.”
“Not sure what you mean?”
“Like I say the winner dictates EVERYTHING we do while we’re there, including how we get there. What’s done by us, what’s worn by us, you know, everything we do, eat etc. is the pure choice of who wins our bet. You up for it?”
Being slightly drunk I could NOT see just where Gail was heading with this, so like a TOTAL mug I accepted, and shook hands with her, thus sealing my fate. Because France DID win the World Cup, making Gail the winner, and myself VERY much the loser!

The first indication of her plans became revealed the weekend before we were due at her parent’s place. She just ran a luxurious bath for herself, when all of a sudden she seemed to panic. “Darling, can you do me a BIG favour?”
“Sure, how can I help?”
“I’d forgotten,” NO she bloody HADN’T, “that I’ve booked the GS” ( a Suzuki GS500, the bike featured in the first chapter here, ) “in for a tyre change, but as you can see I’ve just ran this bath. You wouldn’t ride it there and get it done for me, would you?”
“Sure. But I’ve come in here the car, I’ve no ‘rider gear’ with me.”
“Use mine. We’re very similar in size.” Thereby checking that HER clothing would fit me. Which it did, and in the case of her crash helmet, it fitted my head perfectly, and was a perfectly good and safe fit. Although the boots were a little tight, no room for any normal thick socks that ‘bikers’ tend to wear. But, of course, she KNEW I wouldn’t be wearing any of those, and would have some alternative covering of my feet. So off I went, to do my ‘favour’ for her, having answered a good few questions in the affirmative, within her mind.

And at the end of the weekend, as I was preparing to leave for home, she now explained a few more of her plans. “Right Darling, next weekend when we go to mum and dad’s holiday home, we will NOT be going by car.”
“Really? How do you intend to go there then?”
“On the GS. Yes with you on the back. Before you say anything, and yes I KNOW that, just like me, you don’t like being a passenger, but you DID agree that EVERYTHING will be done MY way, didn’t you?”
“Yes, France won. So therefore you did. But, if we do both go on your bike, what about clothes etc. Can’t carry much in just one rucksack, surely?”
“Don’t you worry your little head about that. Remember the deal that you completely agreed to honour? Where EVERYTHING we do over those few days will be totally to MY tune? Well, you won’t be needing any of YOUR clothing for what I have planned, as you won’t be leaving the house once we reach it, until it’s time to leave.”
“But, and I don’t know what you’re planning, I’ll have to wear something during the ride there and back, won’t I? I can’t travel on your bike in the nude, now.”
“Oh, you WILL, you’ll be in MY clothing, and I’m NOT just referring to ‘biker gear,’ although yesterday’s little ‘test’ told me that your body fits nicely inside of MY gear. So, you’ll be wearing that, as also your few items of clothing underneath will also belong to me. Next Friday evening, you will NOT drive or ride here, you can catch the bus, and wear the minimum clothes just to remain decent. I’ll dress you up, early on the Saturday morning and we’ll get on the road before the real traffic builds up! Ok?”
“Sure thing. You won Gail, so I’ll do as you ask.”
“Good boy! It’s going to be a great few days, with a REAL BOND between us!”

Therefore on the following Friday, as ‘instructed’ I travelled over to Gail’s using public transport, something I’d not done for some years, and when I reached her home, was directed to undress fully until I was naked. Told to take a shower I obeyed, and then we went to bed. But not for any REAL sexual action, as Gail had correctly informed me there was going to be plenty of THAT during the next few days, it was suggested that I obtain as much sleep as I could during the night.

For the ‘alarm clock’ function of Gail’s ’phone sent out its shrill call at five o’clock in the next morning, and my girlfriend sprang out of bed immediately. “Come on, sleepy head, we’ve an action-packed day ahead, no time for slacking!” She immediately went straight to the bathroom to wash herself, and for, well, you know; and once she returned I proceeded to the same room myself, for exactly the same reasons.

Gail was just dressed in her lingerie when I’d finished in the ‘small room,’ and I received an instruction upon entering the bedroom. “Over here with you, stand in front of this mirror!” I complied, wondering just where this leading, and it wasn’t long before I found out. “Now then Darling, remember everything is to be done MY way for these next few days. And when I said you’d be wearing MY clothes I didn’t just mean the ‘biker gear.’ Put these on, please.” As she handed me a pair of her satin panties. Naturally I hesitated, but she persisted. “I mean NOW, Darling, I know it’s early, but please try to wake up!”

Well, I’d lost that bloody bet, so I was stuck with this. And, I’ve got to admit they DID feel divine as they covered my ‘tools,’ hey maybe this wasn’t going to be SO bad after all! Especially as Gail now fetched one of her blue satin blouses, handing it to me and directing me to dress myself in that. Which felt REALLY good against my bare skin. So far, so good.

It was now that, in my opinion anyway where she ‘crossed the line,’ as it were. For the next item she handed me was one of her lacy suspender belts. “Oh, come on Gail, THAT is a step TOO far, surely you don’t expect me to wear that?”
“Yes I DO, and you agreed to ‘toe my line.’ So, stop your whining and put it ON!” I did, knowing that she’d grab some stockings next, which of course she did. “Well go on, put them on, but BE CAREFUL, they’re VERY sheer! I mean, you seem to love it when I wear some, and yes, don’t deny it, you seem to WANT to rub your skin against my legs when I’m in some as much as you can. Don’t you?”

Of course, like most ‘red blooded’ males I could NOT argue with what she’d said, so again I obeyed, and was VERY careful about it. Although she took over the task at the end and it was her who attached the suspenders to the stockings. And, I mean WOW! Didn’t they simply feel so sensual, soft and alluring. I might not have still been fully awake just yet, but as Gail rubbed her hands over my nylon coated legs my cock most certainly WAS, as it ‘sprang into action!’

So that was me ‘dressed’ as far as the underwear part of the equation was concerned, now I needed to become ‘leather clad.’ Which didn’t take too long, and now Gail sprung her trap. I felt her pull my arms together behind my back, pull down the jacket’s zips on both sleeves, with me remembering that those had leather ‘tassels’ on, and realised just what she planned to do when she tied my arms together using them. My state of imprisonment to my girlfriend had begun.

And although I didn’t know it at the time, now was the time when Gail ‘prepared’ that pair of her panties that were destined to fill my mouth during our journey. For, holding my body. She began to ‘gyrate’ herself against the ‘boner’ that was FULLY present under her leather jeans. It took some time to bring herself to climax, and it certainly wasn’t her most passionate one ever, but she did succeed. And, having done so, she simply left me standing there, as she went to put her leathers on, and, totally unknown to me, to change her panties, of course.

When she returned, on went my blindfold, so Gail had to guide me out of the house, into her garage where the GS500 awaited us. Assisted by her I managed to climb onto the rear portion of the full seat, wherein I became aware of my bound arms being secured to the grab rail. Now not only belonging to Gail herself but to her bike, she placed those two pairs of gloves over my hands, taking away ANY chance of escaping her bondage and intentions for me!

“Nearly ready to go, my love, but just before I put my helmet on your bonce, I’ve one more little surprise for you.” Now she produced those panties from earlier, soaked in her juices. Suddenly, unseen by me of course, she closed off my nose, and as I opened my mouth in response, IN THEY WENT! Almost causing me to choke, as her scent overwhelmed my senses, and being sensible Gail waited until I’d overcome the shook, before she tied a stocking around my head, making sure the ‘unwanted guest’ within my mouth would stay there. Only now did she place and secure her black helmet upon my head. Finally, we were ready to go! So off we set, my very life now utterly in Gail’s hands.
Last edited by LunaDog 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

So, here we are [mention]JulieG[/mention] Gail and her prisoner arrive at their destination, and her 'games' begin!

The journey that Saturday morning, with my body bound to Gail’s GS500 took just over two hours, but eventually we reached her parent’s holiday home, and finally stopped. She put the bike onto its side stand, dismounted herself before untying my bound wrists from the machine’s grab-rail. Although, at this stage, she kept my arms still tied together, then removed the crash helmet from my head, leaving the blindfold and panties in place, as she led me inside. Before returning outside and parking the bike inside the back yard, out of sight of anybody ‘passing by.’

To my immense relief once she’d rejoined me, finally I became able to breathe comfortably through my mouth, as at last those panties soaked in her sexual juices were removed. “Right then Darling, we’re here at last. And I WAS going to have a bite to eat first, but, sorry, I’m REALLY horny right now, and so I’m going to start as I VERY much mean to go on straight away!” With NO complaints from me, during that ride at EVERY safe opportunity she’d used her left hand, the right needing to control the bike’s throttle, to rub against my legs and those sheer nylon stockings that she’d forced me into. So, I too was REALLY ‘stoked’ up and very much ready to be sexual ‘assaulted!

Gail guided me into the bedroom and placed me sitting on the bed. Having removed ALL of her outer clothing, leaving herself just in stockings and suspenders, she was therefore able to remove my boots, before asking me to stand, which, with my arms still bound I needed her assistance to do. Now those leather jeans came down, and I had to lift my feet, one by one for them to be removed. My captor now bound my nylon coated legs together, both at the ankles and just above the knees, for she was about to untie my arms. One could argue that this was unnecessary, because I WANTED to be helpless in her bondage, and had NO intention of making ANY sort of escape attempt, BUT she aimed, TOTALLY successfully, to ‘ramp up’ the atmosphere between us, so I made NO comment and just let her ‘get on with it!’

Having untied the bond formed by those tassels of her jacket, Gail removed both of the pairs of gloves and said leather item, but she left the satin blouse in place. Yes, she WAS in that much of a hurry! But having released my arms from bondage to each other, THAT state of affairs didn’t last long at all. For now, she pulled them both in front of my torso, making me ‘lock’ my fingers intermittently with each other, and then using a length of silk tie, she bound my hands together, in a manner that was TOTALLY inescapable. Gail then used the rest of that tie to bind my wrists, capturing my arms, imprisoning me completely within her power.

Guiding me onto the surface of the bed, once there Gail pulled my arms over my head, and tied this ‘assembly’ securely to the top rail of the solid metal bed frame, Gail also tying the bond around one of the vertical ‘stays’ of the frame to prevent sideways movement, meaning that I now belonged to the bed, I was fastened, and I DO mean FASTENED, to it; for as long as my girlfriend wished me to remain so, with myself having NO choice in the matter!

“Good, that’s better,” Gail uttered as she now slid the pair of her satin panties that covered my nether region down my legs and off of my body entirely, making me recall the fact that she’d deliberately fed ‘my’ suspenders UNDER those panties and now allowing me to appreciate the logic of that decision. Still unable to see anything, I now felt her undo the two bonds that she put my legs in, before using those two silk ties to encoil both of my ankles, before she proceeded to tie my legs to the outer posts of the lower bedframe, meaning that my body was now inescapably held in an inverted ‘Y’ position.

It now became obvious that Gail was SO stoked up with lust and sexual energy, because she said absolutely NOTHING, but proceeded to commence the shagging immediately, as she guided my rampant cock, yes I TOO was as horny as hell, into her soaking wet pussy, and started to ‘ride’ it with the utmost abandon. There was NONE of her normal gentle ‘buildup’ because she set to me at ‘full throttle’ straight away, pounding my bound body into the mattress of the bed, with the absolute energy of the fully turned on state she was clearly existing in at this particular time!

This resulted in ‘things’ occurring possibly a little TOO fast. Suddenly I felt Gail’s body ‘freeze’ as she reached climax long before I was ready to, and she screamed in an almost primeval fashion, as she came. But, one of the reasons why I LOVE Gail SO much is because she is NOT a selfish person at all, she knew she’d rushed it too much, and as soon as she was able to calm down enough, she resumed the ‘action’ determined to also bring ME to THAT delicious state of affairs, that I’d been denied of, by her hurriedness.

My cock soon responded to the resumption of the clamping effect of her vaginal muscles, after the very short and temporary halt and within a few minutes I felt my balls become full, and utterly ready to expel their ‘cargo!’ Which happened with a great ‘whoosh’ as my seed shot out from the end of my cock, into Gail’s waiting ‘womanhood!’

During the fifteen or so minutes it took for my cock to ‘recharge its batteries’ Gail didn’t relax herself, or allow me to, at all, she used that time to rub her hands ALL over my satin clad upper body AND my nylon coated legs alternately, giving my excitement levels NO respite during this time, and so when I was hard again, she simply resumed her ‘attack!’ But this time she DID start slowly, as she normally does SO well, and this time things didn’t ‘race away’ uncontrollably as they had beforehand. Resulting in possibly THE most intense, exciting and purely mind blowing climax that I’d EVER experienced in my entire life, included any that Gail had previously taken me to, and you ALL know some of them had been FANTASTIC! But, like I say, THIS one was even more enjoyable, and as ecstasy FULLY claimed me, I couldn’t stop myself shouting out at ABSOLUTE FULL volume, “OH GOD, GAIL! GAIL! GAIL! GGAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

It was obvious that HER climax too had been fantastic, judging by the uncontrolled shaking of her body, and the volume of HER screams of pleasure, but it seemed I’d hit a sweet spot with my calling out of HER name, clearly it turned HER on to an immense degree!

When she’d finally calmed down enough to be able to speak, firstly she kissed me, and I mean REALLY KISSED me, then I heard her voice. “How did you know to do that? My God, did that REALLY please me or what? Hearing you call out my name like that, if i wasn't in the mood to absolutely shag you to half to death before, I BLOODY WELL AM NOW!”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Gail kept me tied to that bed for two more REALLY quality shags before another type of hunger started to gnaw at both of us, and she released my limbs from the bed. But she still kept my body within a state of bondage to her, as my wrists and hands were not untied at all, and my girlfriend used the remaining tie of that bond to fasten them to my waist. Meaning that I also couldn’t remove the blindfold, which she VERY much kept in place. Guiding me into the kitchen and dining area of the house, she sat me down in one of the dining chairs, tying my ankles to the equivalent legs of said item of furniture, thereby holding me firmly to it.

Now, a couple of hours after she’d originally planned to, Gail finally cooked breakfast, and make NO mistake, we’re talking about somebody here who is almost as skilled in the kitchen as she is in the bedroom. Surely, I hear you ask, she’d release my hands and arms so I’d be able to eat this delicious food. Err, NO! So after the intense excitement of the mornings sexual action I had to bear the UTTER humiliation of my girlfriend ‘spoon feeding’ me and don’t forget that damn blindfold was STILL in place, reducing my entire world to COMPLETE darkness. But, here’s the thing! After a little initial trepidation, I soon realised that this action was, yet again, REALLY turning me on and exciting me beyond measure! God, did this girl just KNOW which of my buttons to press, or what?

Mind you, Gail being Gail, some of her actions weren’t exactly helping to ‘contain’ my lustful feelings. Occasional pausing to leave me alone, during which ‘breaks’ she fed and ‘watered’ herself; whilst one of her hands was either feeding me, mouthful at a time, and when not doing so it was placing the cup of fresh coffee or the glass of grapefruit juice to my lips so I could drink from it; the other continued to ‘wander’ over the satin blouse covering my top body, pressing the delicious material against my skin! Bloody hell, Gail!

However, having consumed our late ‘breakfast,’ after Gail had untied me from the chair, she did remove her stockings and the suspender belt from my lower form, before actually releasing my hands and wrist from their bondage, now taking the blouse from my body too. Meaning, that for the first time since she’d tied me into her leather jacket, I was NOT in ANY form of bondage to her! But, as I’m sure will be NO surprise to any of you, it wasn’t a state of affairs that she intended to continue for much longer.

She simply fetched a plain pair of steel handcuffs form her rucksack, yes that HAD been on MY back during the journey here, and cuffed my arms behind my back. And it was by TOTAL design on her part that these cuffs were not featuring any sort of fur covering at all, for Gail had decided, without asking for my opinion of course, that we needed a shower! Together, naturally.

And so, having been released from bondage to her, if only for a VERY brief moment of time, now she allowed me to regain the use of my sight. The first thing that I saw was Gail removing her own lingerie, making a REAL show of doing so, remember at this PRECISE point I had NO idea of her intentions for us, until, just like me, she was totally naked.

“Ever had sex in a shower before, Darling?” Now giving me an insight into her desires and fully explaining the reason WHY she removed all items of clothing from the pair of us.
“No, can’t say that I have, Gail.”
“About time you tried it then, isn’t it?”
“Do I have any choice? Not that I WANT any, you understand.”
“Of course NOT! You could have chosen France, after all!”
“Don’t I just KNOW it!” Although the MASSIVE smile on MY face clearly showed my FULL agreement with her planned ‘activity.’

Gail guided me to the shower cubicle, which she leaned inside off, turning the water flow on. Only when the water was running at a sensible and comfortable temperature did she allow me to enter, where the first thing she did was to release one of my wrists from its steel ‘bracelet.’ However that was only done to allow here to feed the ‘loose’ cuff through a wall mounted ‘ring,’ possibly located there to hold a flannel or something like, but Gail had a different use for it. Because having looped the cuff’s chain around said ring, she now snapped the ‘loose’ end around my ‘loose’ wrist, placing my body firmly back into their steel ‘grip!’

And once I’d found myself back into HER bondage, she unleashed that MASSIVE sexuality of hers onto my helpless body once more, with myself UTTERLY unable to fight her off or resist in ANY way. AS IF I WANTED TO! And after she’d SHAGGED me to within an inch of my life, with the water cascading over us during the whole time, I had a really strange and completely unusual feeling. Where I felt totally and utterly CLEAN on the outside but then deliciously DIRTY within the inside!

Once she’d decided enough was enough, Gail switched off the water supply, uncuffed me from the ring of the shower, but immediately fastening my arms together, as she dried us both off. Putting my legs back into a fresh, clean set of nylon stockings, complete with suspender belt of course, she took away my power of sight once more, before guiding m back into the bedroom. Now I was tied to the bed again, but this time in the normal ‘X’ shape, as opposed to having my arms linked together, they were now spread out and secured to the outer bed posts. However, no matter what the shape, my chances of avoiding just what Gail planned to put me through were exactly the same; ZERO!

Suspender clad herself again, Gail knelt between my bound legs and grabbed my cock in her hands. “What I have here is simply a ‘living dildo!’” She announced. “You are NO longer human, no longer a man, you’re just a ‘sex toy,’ MY ‘SEX TOY,’ that purely exists to bring ME sexual pleasure. Until I, and ONLY I, determine, there is NO other purpose in your miserable existence, it IS the ONLY reason why you are alive, there is NOTHING else in your life now, than servicing and feeding MY MASSIVE SEXUAL APPETITE! And just guess how hungry SHE IS?”

I’m sure we ALL know the answer to THAT question, and so I began another period of time TOTALLY subject to the wishes of my girlfriend’s sexual desires, unable to prevent her in ANY way from enacting those aims of hers upon my completely helpless form. But, by God, would I have changed anything even if I could have done so? NOT ON YOUR NELLY! Gail simply kept me in a cycle of constant anticipation followed by the most exquisite fulfillment for about two hours, two hours of PURE HEAVEN, before she sensed that our respective strengths were beginning to approach exhaustion, and she finally stopped. Time for the evening meal.

Once again I found myself tied to one of the dining chairs, and once again Gail had to ‘spoon feed’ me the utterly delicious meal that she’d cooked us, accompanied by a crisp, dry Sauvignon Blanc, because for this day anyway, as it was drawing to its close the sex was actually over. But, of course, with two more full days of that particular activity to come!

So after the meal had been completed, after a visit to the bathroom, it was back to bed, but now for the ‘other’ function they are used for, sleep. Now that Gail wasn’t going to allow me to freely move, the sex might have stopped but her bondage of my body had not. With my arms tied together behind my back, she’d used the remainder of the tie to fasten me to her suspender belt, although this link was long, meaning we could move without pulling on the other, there was a fair degree of ‘slack’ present in this link. But it meant that I couldn’t leave the bed without her knowledge or say so, although it’s possibly justified in saying it was more symbolic than actually binding. Anyway, exhausted as we both were, it wasn’t long at all before we both descended into a REAL state of deep sleep.

It came as somewhat as a surprise to me then, that Gail’s first action upon waking the next morning was to completely untie, both this ‘link’ between us, and the binding of my arms. She also removed the blindfold, and I noticed that Gail seemed nervous, almost unsure of herself, which by now I KNEW wasn’t like her normal demeanour at all. What was wrong, clearly SOMETHING was?

“Darling, please, could we go to the sitting room, I’ve something to ask you, and I believe it’s only fair and correct that you must be TOTALLY free in order to answer. I began to feel warm inside, playing and hoping that my gut feeling was correct here. Gail invited me to sit down, which I did. This wasn’t her at all, she was almost stammering. “Darling, I’ve something I need to ask you, but I know it’s NOT the ‘normal’ way these things are done. You know me well enough to know that I’m NOT your ‘normal, conventional’ girl by now.” True enough, I couldn’t argue with THAT statement, and I would NOT change a thing about her in said regard, even if I could have.

Yes, I WAS right, as Gail dropped down onto one knee. My heart simply LEAPT with the utmost joy and jubilation, as in the most nervous voice I’d EVER heard her use, she asked THE question. “Darling, will you do me the very REAL honour of accepting me to be your wedded wife?”

There was of course, only ONE answer to that. “Yes, my Darling Gail, with ALL my heart I WILL! God, I LOVE YOU GAIL!"

ALL of that previous nervousness just disappeared immediately. “Well in that case Darling we NEED to celebrate, and I can think of the PERFECT way!” She leant forwards to kiss me, and then, in a tone that completely FORBADE disobedience, ordered.

“BEDROOM! NOW!”
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A wonderfully well written story! Thank [mention]LunaDog[/mention] for sharing! I love stories with happy endings and between loving, caring, yet insatiable partners!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago I love stories with happy endings and between loving, caring, yet insatiable partners!
Ah. Not sure 'LOVING' and 'CARING' are quite the right words to describe the main female character of my current story!

Glad that you enjoyed THIS one though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic