BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago I read one where guys were getting robbed and the poll was they had to pick the gag they wanted and it went wrong and then people got assigned each others gags and it was super hot. I can't wait for a more complex questionnaire like this in the future :)
Ah, the HOME INVASION GAME! Yeah, that was a lot of fun.
I know it ended a year ago, but feel free to go over the first post's instructions and tell us what you'd have chosen in that scenario.
Would love to!
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago I read one where guys were getting robbed and the poll was they had to pick the gag they wanted and it went wrong and then people got assigned each others gags and it was super hot. I can't wait for a more complex questionnaire like this in the future :)
Ah, the HOME INVASION GAME! Yeah, that was a lot of fun.
I know it ended a year ago, but feel free to go over the first post's instructions and tell us what you'd have chosen in that scenario.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'd choose either Andrew or Shawn's Socks, I'll go with Andrew since most people choose Shawn. I know that I won't get it though as you get another person's gag. I'm not sure what that'll be though, hopefully nothing too rancid lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago
@bondagefreak I'd choose either Andrew or Shawn's Socks, I'll go with Andrew since most people choose Shawn. I know that I won't get it though as you get another person's gag. I'm not sure what that'll be though, hopefully nothing too rancid lol
Actually, nobody chose Shawn's socks. You can see what everyone chose on page two of that thread.
I'd recommend you post your answer there. I'll bump the thread back into the active topics and might incite new users to join in.
Maybe if there's more interest in such games, I'll come up with a new scenario and get one started in the coming weeks.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago
@bondagefreak I'd choose either Andrew or Shawn's Socks, I'll go with Andrew since most people choose Shawn. I know that I won't get it though as you get another person's gag. I'm not sure what that'll be though, hopefully nothing too rancid lol
Actually, nobody chose Shawn's socks. You can see what everyone chose on page two of that thread.
I'd recommend you post your answer there. I'll bump the thread back into the active topics and might incite new users to join in.
Maybe if there's more interest in such games, I'll come up with a new scenario and get one started in the coming weeks.
Yeah I looked not long after posting, was suprised to see a lot of Joshua. I'll go post it there now, would be great to have more users join, I'd love a new scenario too, love these interactive posts. They're so much fun!
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

for the survey above, I really like these two characters, it was very difficult to make a choice, each one has their strengths (certain, really strong 🧦)
However, as a gag the most suitable will be Corey's socks because they are smaller
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

With all the things that have been going on in my life lately, I've taken the time to re read through B&G.

It's wild to remember how different the tale was at the beginning and how the characters have developed so subtly. It's difficult when you compare to a recent chapter to see a character's growth, but going all the way back to the start, you truly see the shift.

You also get to watch [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] begin to truly mould these characters into the distinct archetypes they represent today. It's fascinating watching the forms section off and begin to truly take shape as the story takes itself in stride after the first and second book.

I've found myself finding new appreciation for characters I disliked or overlooked; such as Brad and Kyle. But of course I join the majority in my strengthened love for Nick and Zack. I still find myself disagreeing with Steven, but I also see us either wildly similar or extremely different. I even found myself seeing some endearment in Phil. (None of which I share the sentiment of. But I can see the appeal.)

I think at times we forget the masterful series that BF has written for us. His passion and familiarity to his craft is extremely impressive and something that has been crafted through years and years of practice and work. I thoroughly recommend a reread if you have been following this tale from the start. That or maybe read through some of your favourite scenes again.

I'll hopefully be around more. But we'll what life throws my way :lol:

With love, ShadowHusky <3
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

1 - Who is your favorite character so far, and why?

Joey, this character is so handsome, sexy and charismatic

2 - Who is your least favorite character, and why?

I would say phil, a little too brutal for my tastes

3 - If you could go down in history and definitely take on the role of one of these characters, who would you be?

i think i would be chris or mike

4 - If you are a sub, who would you want as a master if you had to choose between Nick, Zack and Shawn?

Joey is an acceptable answer?

5 - Do you have a favorite scene so far? If yes which ?

Zack taking care to put his own sock in steven's mouth when jeremy comes back

6 - What is your opinion on the Steven/Nick relationship?

I don't have much opinion

7 - If you could be bound and gagged by any of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be attached and how?

I will choose Joey without hesitation I will be tied up in his room with one of his sports socks he wore to the gym in his mouth

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of which socks you would most like to be gagged with, what would that list look like?

1️⃣Joey - 2️⃣Chris - 3️⃣Mike - Zack - Brad -Nick - Shawn - Kyle and the others I don't want

9 - If you could make a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedfellows for the night?

joey and chris

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?

Joey

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by one of these guys, who would you choose as your executioner/victim?

again joey

12 - For facesitting fans, which three guys would you most like to face sit on your face?

13 - For rimming fans, which three guys would you most like to try rimming?

14 - For body worship fans, which three guys would you most want to take a tongue bath and lap up?

Joey, Chris and Mike

15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, friend suggestion, etc.)

random on google and i'm not on it

16 - What flaws presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (e.g. rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)

I see almost nothing to complain about

17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, which one would you choose: * Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike) * Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew)

the 1 with joey

18 - If you could date any of the guys from college, who would you choose?

Joey

19 - If you were bound, gagged and shrunk, which stinky sock would you choose as your eternal prison?

again and again joey

20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.

21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.

22 - In Book VI, Steven was forced to give Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?

I would surely have refused

23 - If you were bound, gagged, and helpless, which cast member would you most fear being found out by?

surely phil😨😰

24 - Favorite underwear/boxers/jockstraps to gag with?

I did not understand the question

25 - You and the entire B&G team go camping for the weekend. Choose your four (4) tent mates!

Joey, Chris, Mike and Shawn
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]noarmgr[/mention]
Hey buddy! Nice answers! A fan of Joey, through and through ;)

Are you using a translator? Many of the questions that appear in your answers are not at all the same questions that are in the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE. It's almost as though your internet browser is set to translate into another language and then back to english; something which more often than not changes the question entirely and makes them nonsensical.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @noarmgr
Hey buddy! Nice answers! A fan of Joey, through and through ;)

Are you using a translator? Many of the questions that appear in your answers are not at all the same questions that are in the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE. It's almost as though your internet browser is set to translate into another language and then back to english; something which more often than not changes the question entirely and makes them nonsensical.
you noticed it 😭 I'm sorry since I've been translating into my language (french) I don't realize the differences
Last edited by noarmgr 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]noarmgr[/mention] that's okay, buddy. I only noticed it cause my browser is set to another language as well (french). Auto-translations can completely distort the meaning of sentences. If you turn yours off and look at the questionnaire link, questions 3, 16 and 24 will suddenly make a lot more sense ;)

In any case, it seems like you enjoyed Book 6 (the college dorm saga) a lot.
Glad to see Joey, Chris and Big Mike getting some love!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 1 year ago With all the things that have been going on in my life lately, I've taken the time to re read through B&G.

It's wild to remember how different the tale was at the beginning and how the characters have developed so subtly. It's difficult when you compare to a recent chapter to see a character's growth, but going all the way back to the start, you truly see the shift.

You also get to watch @bondagefreak begin to truly mould these characters into the distinct archetypes they represent today. It's fascinating watching the forms section off and begin to truly take shape as the story takes itself in stride after the first and second book.

I've found myself finding new appreciation for characters I disliked or overlooked; such as Brad and Kyle. But of course I join the majority in my strengthened love for Nick and Zack. I still find myself disagreeing with Steven, but I also see us either wildly similar or extremely different. I even found myself seeing some endearment in Phil. (None of which I share the sentiment of. But I can see the appeal.)

I think at times we forget the masterful series that BF has written for us. His passion and familiarity to his craft is extremely impressive and something that has been crafted through years and years of practice and work. I thoroughly recommend a reread if you have been following this tale from the start. That or maybe read through some of your favourite scenes again.

I'll hopefully be around more. But we'll what life throws my way :lol:

With love, ShadowHusky <3
Hey my friend,
A special and very heartfelt thanks for this in-depth review and wonderful words of encouragement.
I'm so glad you bring up how much the characters have changed over the course of the saga. One of the more common complaints about Nick and some of the other guys is that they don't seem to be changing or changing quickly enough and that the relationship between him and Steven is stagnant. That viewpoint is perfectly understandable considering the length of the saga and our propensity to forget the relatively short - nine-month - in-story time frame that separates the first chapter from the most recent one.

Steven and Nick have changed and evolved so much over the course of the last 300 chapters or so. Their closeness and the way they interact with each other is so much more in tune and stress-free as opposed to the way it was back when they first began living together in Book III.

I'm also thrilled to hear you've developed a new appreciation for the often overlooked guys like Brad and Kyle and that this latest readthrough of yours has strengthened your love of Nick and Zack. Steven can be irksome to many; what with his mild asexuality, chronic low self-esteem, tendency to overthink things and propensity for harbouring jealous feelings. He doesn't usually act on his jealous impulses, but with you guys being privy to his innermost, he's sometimes still judged for them.

I haven't really psychoanalysed the characters that closely, but Steven may very well be the one who's changed the most over the course of the saga.

With that being said, I certainly hope you plan on sticking around! This place wouldn't be the same without you. You've been a central pillar of the M/M community here for a long time now and I've come to depend on exchanging with you, seeing your interactions and reading your insights. You and several others have been directly responsible for keeping this long-term project alive, and I look forward to sharing this board with you for many many more years to come.

Your friend,
Bondagefreak

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Just been reviewing the exchange with [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and I can say yeah this has been an evolution. I think going back to read through earlier chapters now can totally bring on a perspective of change. Very interesting and a good analysis to do I think. I have personally re-read scenarios to refresh my memory :mrgreen:

If I think way back how I found this story and how it started, I would never ever had thought it would turn out to be this many successful chapters....wow! Simply wow! With such a track record I could totally see [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] getting a Netflix deal :lol: :lol: If that were to occur and you were the director, I would likely initially volunteer to be Steven but later regret it when you make me do the scene over and over again :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE
NICK VS SHAWN VS ZACK

MANY OF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T PARTICIPATED IN THE EXERCISE YET AND SEVERAL OF YOU WEREN'T ON THE BOARD WHEN IT ORIGINALLY AIRED. HENCE MY BUMPING IT BACK UP TO TOP SPOT.

TO PARTICIPATE, POSITION YOURSELF ON THE CHART SHOWN BELOW. THERE ARE EIGHT FIELDS TO POSITION YOURSELF ON (A-H). TRY TO ANSWER AS TRUTHFULLY AS POSSIBLE. YOUR ANSWERS WILL AFFECT THE END RESULT AND DETERMINE WHO WOULD BEST BE SUITED TO BE YOUR DOM.

AT THE END OF THE EXERCISE, I'LL GO OVER EVERYONE'S RESPONSES AND ATTEMPT TO MATCH EACH PARTICIPANT TO EITHER NICK, ZACK OR SHAWN BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL COMPATIBILITY RATINGS.

RATE YOURSELF AS BEST YOU CAN & SHARE YOUR 8 ANSWERS

HERE ARE THE COMPILED RESULTS SO FAR

ZACK
[mention]Bradstick[/mention]
[mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
[mention]sws91[/mention]
[mention]4toes[/mention]
[mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]CorbD91[/mention]
[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
[mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]

SHAWN
[mention]Stormee[/mention]
[mention]wataru14[/mention]
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]Red86[/mention]
[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]
[mention]Footsub[/mention]
[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]Bootmark[/mention]

NICK
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]Tomat0skins[/mention]
[mention]gag1195[/mention]
[mention]Mummybag[/mention]
[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
[mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]
[mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention]

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 11 months ago, edited 8 times in total.

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Ok here we go
A: 4
B: 2
C: 2
D: 1
E: 4
F: 3
G: 2
H: 2
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

A; 4
B; 5
C; 5
D; 5
E; 2
F ; 5
G; 2,5
H; 1
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

A: 4
B: 3
C: 2
D: 3
E: 3
F: 2
G: 2
H: 4
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

A. 4

B. 3

C. 4

D. 4

E. 4

F. 1

G. 2

H. 3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bootmark[/mention]
Your best match out of the three was NO ONE!
You're the only participant to score dead-even results for all candidates.
Going by your independent spirit, dominant personality, balanced demeanour and forgiving predisposition, I would give the edge to SHAWN in your case, though the pairing would surely be a rocky one to say the least ;)

[mention]The slave[/mention]
Your best match out of the three choices is ZACK!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
You've previously participated in the exercise and, at the time, ended up narrowingly landing into camp Zack.
With your newly revised stats, however, your best match out of the three is SHAWN!

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
Your best match out of the three choices is NICK!

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Alright I'll do it...

A = 4
B = 2.5
C = 3
D = 3
E = 2.7
F = 4
G = 2.7
H = 1.5
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey buddy! Your best match out of the three choices is ZACK!

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago @gaggedfeety
Hey buddy! Your best match out of the three choices is ZACK!

No complaints from me lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I bet you would've wanted/were expecting Shawn though, right? ;)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago @gaggedfeety
I bet you would've wanted/were expecting Shawn though, right? ;)
No actually. It crossed my mind but I didn't think we'd match, especially since it takes longer for me to forgive...
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

It's been a while since I've commented here, so I'll join

A - 2
B - 2
C - 5
D - 1
E - 2
F - 1
G - 1
H - 2
Last edited by Tsuhaya 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

I'll play

A - 3
B - 1
C - 2
D - 2
E - 4
F - 2
G - 3