Didnapper

Post links to other TUG websites here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Didnapper

Post by Amberbound »

So I remembered a game I played a little while back and I thought some of the people here might enjoy it.

It’s an rpg, the main objective is pretty much kidnapping and tying up other girls. The story is cheesy, but that’s to be expected honestly it’s an rpg :lol:

There’s no nudity or anything like that, I don’t even think it swears to be honest, but it has plenty of tied up girls so if that’s your thing here’s the wiki page for it

http://didnapper.wikia.com/wiki/Didnapper_Wiki

It does run pretty well but it’s a private project so it’s hardly perfect, but the game is free
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

And soon the second game will come out ;), but that we do have to pay :lol:

Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago So I remembered a game I played a little while back and I thought some of the people here might enjoy it.

It’s an rpg, the main objective is pretty much kidnapping and tying up other girls. The story is cheesy, but that’s to be expected honestly it’s an rpg :lol:

There’s no nudity or anything like that, I don’t even think it swears to be honest, but it has plenty of tied up girls so if that’s your thing here’s the wiki page for it

http://didnapper.wikia.com/wiki/Didnapper_Wiki

It does run pretty well but it’s a private project so it’s hardly perfect, but the game is free
Thanks for sharing!
KellyKat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KellyKat »

I love playing this! Never thought I'd take so much enjoyment out of losing battles. :lol:
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

KellyKat wrote: 5 years ago I love playing this! Never thought I'd take so much enjoyment out of losing battles. :lol:
I know right??? getting game overs is so much fun just to see what happens.
Deleted User 2487

Post by Deleted User 2487 »

If you like Didnapper, you might want to try A Drow's Life too. It's a similar kind of game in the same engine but in a fantasy world and more explicit than Didnapper. It's been a while since I played it so I can't remember if the explicit stuff is actually showed or just implied, but just in case, I won't link it.
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Don’t know if it’s been covered here but there is a great resident Evil 4 mod titled “Ada’s Escape’. Check it out.
Sonome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sonome »

Hopefully Didnapper 2 comes out soon, the first one was really fun to play!
Open for RPs!
Pfaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pfaster »

Evisac wrote: 5 years ago If you like Didnapper, you might want to try A Drow's Life too. It's a similar kind of game in the same engine but in a fantasy world and more explicit than Didnapper. It's been a while since I played it so I can't remember if the explicit stuff is actually showed or just implied, but just in case, I won't link it.
A drow's life is more explicit, but for me it is a bit more fun. It has more humor in it and doesn't take it self serious. Even the "serious" scenes have humor in them and the distress part is deliberately cheesy and over the top, you know like play-acting.

Here are some other games people might enjoy(won't post links but a simple search will find what you seek) :

LadyKiller in a Bind : an actual game on Steam, not somebodies pet project. Quote from the creator "An erotic visual novel about social manipulation, crossdressing, and girls tying up other girls". It's main focus is on consent in a kink oriented relationship.

Bondage College : It's an open source browser game. Tie up somebody, get tied up, dominate or get dominated - it's your choice. Play it, support it, or if you know JavaScript add your own scenes and characters, there is a GitHub repo.

Escape Games : by Aelie. Again browser based game. I think some are his/hers with pics, and some are translated from some old japanese site. It's mostly - you are tied up in a room and you try to escape.

Hostage-Hotel : Horror based damsel in distress. Expect cute bondage, gore, and jump scares. A bit creepy for my taste, but to each his own.

Natamin's Big Adventure : Just like Didnapper and A Drow's Life, an RPGMaker fantasy game with tying up bad guys/girls and getting captured. Haven't played it much yet so I have no idea how it goes and what it contains
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I've played some of those, but the one's I tried just didn't have the same charm in my opinion. I got bored with them after a while, but i still occasionally go back to didnapper when I'm bored.
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

I discovered Didnapper through this post and had an absolute blast playing it! Carol was my favorite. Thanks for posting!
Pfaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pfaster »

Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago I've played some of those, but the one's I tried just didn't have the same charm in my opinion. I got bored with them after a while, but i still occasionally go back to didnapper when I'm bored.
Didnapper does have a certain charm. And it is the first one, at-least the first one I found out about. You never forget your first :D.
But I don't know, is it my expectations or in the end just not my type of thing. The things that bothered me with it were the lack of saving abilities, the escape mini-game was not used as much as I wanted. The private cell was a bit of a disappointment as well. When I first saw those things my mind exploded with possibilities, but alas they stayed at the same level as they were in the first stages of development.
Oh and the writing, specifically Suki. Now this is funny because when I first played it alone I didn't take much notice. Then comes my girlfriend and reads aloud Suki with a Marilyn Monroe voice :lol:. It just sounded so ridiculous and fit so perfectly with the script that I couldn't stop hearing it after that :evil:.

Now, all of this doesn't mean I hate it. Or that I don't have a huge amount of respect for the people who made it. I played it, and I will play it in the future.
Deleted User 2162

Have you tried any of the mods there some really good ones with some really brutal minigames and additional animations.
Deleted User 2566

Post by Deleted User 2566 »

Hojojutsutengu wrote: 5 years ago Have you tried any of the mods there some really good ones with some really brutal minigames and additional animations.
Where to find some immages of those mods?
Deleted User 2162

I’m sure they are out there. There’s a discord group where I found em. One has chains and straight jackets
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

[mention]Pfaster[/mention]

Wow, thank you so much for mentioning Bondage College, I absolutely cannot get enough of that game now!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Sheriff wrote: 5 years ago @Pfaster

Wow, thank you so much for mentioning Bondage College, I absolutely cannot get enough of that game now!
You'll get tired of it once you do everything you can. But it'll definitely keep you occupied for quite a few hours!
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

PiggyBoy wrote: 5 years ago
You'll get tired of it once you do everything you can. But it'll definitely keep you occupied for quite a few hours!
[/quote]

I dunno, I could definitely see myself returning to this a couple of times a year to play through, plus it seems to be in development so fingers crossed there. It's honestly inspiring me to finish learning to code to either add to it or make my own!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Danny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Danny »

Im actually getting this game on my laptop.
I think it's time for me to head out. I hope everyone has a great year!
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

This game seems vary interesting
SapphireAsh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SapphireAsh »

I played with this, it was quite fun and the story was cute too. I've tried the demo for the new one they're coming out with and it's got that same vibe to it.

On a related note, they also came out with another game, Bonds, it's more a consensual one with a pair of roommates that you can change outfits, bindings etc that's worth checking out.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Hope this game allows for male captives sometime. Or a GIdnapper story. Need more M/M games.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Terry wrote: 2 years ago Hope this game allows for male captives sometime. Or a GIdnapper story. Need more M/M games.
We definitely need a GIDnapper! :D
Drake4

Post by Drake4 »

Chris12 wrote: 2 years ago
Terry wrote: 2 years ago Hope this game allows for male captives sometime. Or a GIdnapper story. Need more M/M games.
We definitely need a GIDnapper! :D
Agree
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic