The Roommates - Short Stories (F+/F+) - Story 4 (Part 3)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Roommates - Short Stories (F+/F+) - Story 4 (Part 3)

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello everybody. I've been in a long hiatus, trying to work out some writing projects. Decided to just go with at least one for the moment. This will be a series of "short" stories for my current cast of The Roommates (and some new characters) before the big third part. Well, "short" for me (as I like to write 40+ chapters stories, so stories about 2-3 parts should be considered short in this context, heh).

For any one willing to read the two first long parts, here there are:

The Roommates 1: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=5152
The Roommates 2: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=14375

However, I'll try to keep the stories as easy as they can be for new readers. Enjoy!

STORY 1: SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE ROOMMATES 1

PART 1

Karissa rushed from the couch to the apartment door. Her long wavy black hair bounced on her shoulders as she ran and opened the door for Floria. The runner returned to the living room and dropped herself on the couch.

—What’s the hurry? The game hasn’t started yet.

—What took you so long?— asked Karissa from the couch.

—Coach didn’t let us go. Until she remembered today was the big game.

The sports bag in Floria’s right hand contained her training gear. In the left hand, she held a six-pack of soda cans. She dropped her bag at the entrance and closed the door. She walked to the couch and squinted.

—That’s not the game. That’s just your stupid marathon.

Karissa turned to look at Floria. —Marathon aren’t stupids. They are… Flo, what have I told you? Don’t drop your stuff anywhere. Gotta know the rules if you want to move in.

Floria rolled her eyes. She sighed and walked back to the entrance. She picked up her bag and returned to the couch.

—Cup coasters— whispered Karissa.

Floria sat on the couch and took the remote control with her free hand. She raised the six-pack and Karissa grabbed them. She rushed to the kitchen and returned with a small tablecloth and two coasters, which she placed on her coffee table.

The basketball player scratched her long curly hair and changed the channel. A second passed and Karissa noticed it. —I was watching that.

—We’d agreed to watch the basketball game, right?

Karissa huffed. —We still have sixty minutes to go. You just want to watch your stupid pre-show panel.

She tried to reach for the remote, but Floria avoided her arm. —Oh, so you can call the panel stupid, but your marathons aren’t?

—That’s a real competition.— said Karissa. She extended her arm only for Floria to change hands and keep the remote.

—That’s a lot of people running and nothing happening for two hours.— Floria crouched to avoid Karissa. —Besides, Da Costa’s going to win.

Karissa snorted again. —That was lame guess. Kipsang will take it. Now gimme that!

The two friends engaged in struggling game to get hold on the remote. The small struggle lasted a minute on the couch. Until Karissa fall on the floor. Floria ran behind the furniture. The host stood up and raised her hand. She demanded the control. Floria refused.

—Don’t make me restrain you, Flo. We’ll finish the marathon and then the game.

—We already know who’s going to win the race. So pre-show and then the game. Also, like you could restrain me against my will.

—I could if I wanted too. And you don’t know who will win.

—It’s so predictable. Anyone can see it. No, I correct: anyone clever enough can see it.

—Wanna bet?

And they sat down to settle the rules. The two girls would watch the marathon, much to Floria’s reluctance. Both would make a quick list of their guesses of the top 10 competitors. After each aid station, they would check those lists. The winner would add a rope to the loser: ankles, thighs, gag and hands. Until one of them was fully restrained. Or the marathon had finished. As they were only six aid stations remaining and the finishing line (which counted as a station for the purpose of the bet).

Karissa protested this, as according to her, the final list could be very different from the list during each aid station.

—We are not doing that— said Floria firmly. —We don’t have the time.

—Then you know nothing about marathons. It’s entirely…

—Are we doing this or do you chicken out?

Karissa pursed her lips. —You’re on.
Last edited by Mineira1986 6 months ago, edited 14 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fantastic! Back to the roots [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] . to where it all began! I am so looking forward to read more of these little mineatures! The first part ist a very fine start: I wonder who will loose the competition? Karissa or Floria? Either way: It will be fun!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

And so it begins... :lol: Love the artwork as well.

Only six aid stations to go... which can feel like a lifetime if you find marathons to be dull.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Live this series there's a few good 1s running now. Looking forward to hearing more x
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Indeed nice to see you and these (not always so) lovely roommates back in action. Yet another stupid reason for events to escalate and end up in the pain and misery we all love in this story. Good stuff.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] , [mention]DommeKirsten[/mention] and [mention]Beaumains[/mention] for your comments!

Part 2

The girls each opened a can of soda and waited in silence for the first stop. Each checked their lists. Floria bumped a fist. —Six points to five. Oh, Karissa, give me those ankles.

Karissa looked at the stash of rope she had brought from her bedroom. Her nostrils flared as Floria tied her ankles with a yellow coil, but remained silent as Floria taunted her and finished her work.

—Hey, don’t cinch those knots too tight. I’ll need to untie them later— grunted Karissa.

Floria snorted. —Not my fault to be better at tying. Besides, you won’t need to untie them after you lose.

The taunts stopped after the second aid station. Karissa won five to four and tied the score. With a mocking smile, Karissa tied Floria’s ankles with a white rope. Floria tapped her fingers on the arm of the couch. Karissa’s handiwork wasn’t as good as hers, but the girls had agreed to a no-escape clause. If Floria won, untying them wouldn’t be much of a problem.

—Feeling helpless already, Flo?

Floria rolled her eyes and scoffed. —Enjoy it while it last.

The enjoyment wouldn’t last. Floria’s five to Karissa’s four, followed by Floria’s four to Karissa’s three meant the basketball player got to tie up Karissa’s thighs as well as add a gag. That left the score Floria 3 - Karissa 1. Karissa groaned as the knotted-scarf filled her mouth and groaned louder when Floria secured the knot behind her head.

Floria smiled and pinched Karissa’s cheek. —Awww, so cute. Now be nice and quiet.

She placed her soda can on the coffee table. —Usmph thmp cmmpstmmpr!

—Right, geez, you and your coasters. Marry them if you love them so much.— Floria hissed, but relocated her soda on top of one coaster.

Karissa groaned under the gag. Floria sneered as she wiggled the remote in front of Karissa. —We’ll watch the pre-show, we’ll watch the pre-show.

Karissa won the fifth aid stop five to three. She grabbed the rope and tied it around Floria’s thighs. She pulled it twice and made Floria wince.

—Hey! Not too tight!

—Nmmph tmmph tmmpht— mocked Karissa. Floria placed her can right on the coffee table and Karissa pulled the rope again —Hmmph!

—Loosen it or else!

Karissa glared at her friend. She glanced at a single drop that ran through the can with the defenseless table as its destiny. She looked at Floria and loosened the rope. Floria gave her a smug smile and relocated the can on its coaster.

The smile became a nervous smirk when Karissa won the sixth aid and tied the score 3 to 3. A clean white sock found its way into Floria’s mouth. A tube sock served as a cleave gag to keep the sock in. Both girls watched the end of the marathon with sweaty hands and excessive blinking.

—Ymmph! Ymmph!— Karissa bumped her fist.

—Nmmph… Nmmph… Ymmph— groaned Floria.

—Ymmph! YMMPH!

Floria dropped the remote on the couch. It bounced on the cushions and ended on the floor. Karissa didn’t care. She raised her arms in victory and looked at the ceiling for a few seconds before she looked down at Floria.

Karissa ordered Floria to turn around with her finger. It didn’t surprise Floria that Karissa had prioritized finishing the tie-up over getting rid of her restraints. Karissa secured Floria’s hands behind her with one rope and secured another one that pinned Floria’s arms to her torso. Once Karissa cinched the knot, she worked on the ropes and scarf wrapped around her.

Karissa flexed her jaw three times and cracked her knuckles. —Now, now…— She stood up, walked behind Floria, and placed her hands on Floria’s shoulders. —What to do? What to do with you?

Floria blew through her nose and waited. Karissa came closer to her and whispered —I think it’s playtime, don’t you agree?

—Nmmph!— Floria shook her head.

—Yeah, it was more of a rhetorical question— Karissa whispered into her ear. —You’re not going anywhere until I decide to.

—NMMMPH!

—My, you do have a bad temper. I think… maybe a strict hogtie would help you to remember who’s in charge.

Floria jerked her body. Karissa wrapped her arms around Floria’s torso and wrestled her down to the floor. The bound girl couldn’t put much of a fight in her current predicament. Karissa grabbed her ankles and bent her legs towards her wrists. Floria attempted to turn around. Karissa noticed this and sat on top of Floria’s back.

—MMMPHH!

—If you want to make this harder, I’ll make this harder.

Floria made a confused grunt. The answer came in the form of two swift spanks.

—MMMPHH!

—There we go.

Karissa pulled the bound ankles and tied them to Floria’s hands, effectively in a hogtie. She climbed off her captive and looked at her. Floria glared at her captor.

—Excellent— Karissa extended her hand to caress Floria’s cheek. She jerked her head away from Karissa’s grasp. —Oh, you will learn how to be a nice bound girl.

Karissa stood up. —I’m going to take a quick shower. You stay here and do not try to escape. I’ll leave the TV on. Pre-show perhaps?— Floria’s eyes filled with a bit of hope that shattered right away. —Nah, let’s leave it with the post-marathon interviews. Be right back!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just lovely: The banter between the two - at first it seems Floria will Windows, then her luck runs out 😀 Now the question is: Will she escape?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Ah, how these two always make a simple situation escalate into a full-blown nightmare... Perhaps it's pathological to each girl?

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This will not go wrong at all. Indeed, there is no reason this will escalate.Like, how can this ever go wrong?

Or are Floria and Karissa still as childish and stupid as we remember them? At least we then get a lot of anger and tie-ups, which is exactly what I was expecting when I opened this story.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago Just lovely: The banter between the two - at first it seems Floria will Windows, then her luck runs out 😀 Now the question is: Will she escape?
Will she? Mmm...
AlexUSA3 wrote: 11 months ago Ah, how these two always make a simple situation escalate into a full-blown nightmare... Perhaps it's pathological to each girl?
That's an accurate lecture. The stories feature this girls in clearly toxic relationships with each other. Maybe Floria-Camilla would be the only one "healthy". Karissa-Floria was never healthy since the beginning.
Beaumains wrote: 11 months ago This will not go wrong at all. Indeed, there is no reason this will escalate.Like, how can this ever go wrong?

Or are Floria and Karissa still as childish and stupid as we remember them? At least we then get a lot of anger and tie-ups, which is exactly what I was expecting when I opened this story.
Hehe. Yup, childish and stupid are the correct words.

Part 3

Floria cursed through the gag. Karissa chuckled and left for the bathroom. Once she closed the door, Floria started her escape attempt. The four quarters plus timeouts, commercial breaks, and others would take almost two hours. That long at Karissa’s mercy wasn’t going to be fun for her. Yet, the knots held. Karissa wasn’t the most experienced when it came down to ropes. But her work was enough to keep Floria under control, at least until Karissa had finished her shower.

That didn’t stop Floria from trying. She rocked her body to both sides. She pulled her arms and legs in different directions. Her fingers searched for any knot or slack they could find. In the end, she had only moved a couple of inches from her starting position. She dropped her head to the ground and stopped moving. Her tousled hair fell on her face as she tried to recover.

The bathroom door opened. Floria groaned. Karissa’s footsteps moved to the bedroom. The bound girl knew she had little time. She resumed her struggles. The ropes that held the hogtie loosened a bit. Floria tried to pull them, but she knew it was pointless. She would never get rid of them in time before Karissa returned.

—Well, well, what do we have here?— Karissa entered the living room. —A little prisoner that’s trying to escape her punishment.

Karissa tsked and knelt next to her captive. Floria grunted and struggled once more. Karissa smirked and took Floria by her waist.

—We need to get rid of that rebellious attitude. And I got the perfect treatment.

She spun Floria and now sat behind the trussed-up girl. Karissa grabbed her t-shirt and lifted it, revealing Floria’s sides.

—NMMMMPHH!

—Oh, yes! Here we go!

Karissa dug her fingers into Floria’s skin. She tickled her prisoner for two full minutes. Floria thrashed her body but had no escape. The ropes did loosen a bit more, but her stamina was gone. Once Karissa finished, Floria panted hard. She rested her head on the floor and glanced at Karissa from the corner of her eye.

—Better, much better.

Karissa ruffled Floria’s curly hair and giggled as Floria groaned. Karissa double-checked the knots and pursed her lips. She re-tied them. Floria cursed into the gag again. Karissa’s mere presence would foil any escape attempt.

—Now that you’re more docile, how about we give your feet a bit of tickling?— sneered Karissa.

—Nmmphh…— Floria shook her head.

—Oh come on, don’t be a party-pooper. Oh wait, that’s right. You can’t do anything about it.

Karissa grabbed Floria’s shoes one by one and removed them. The hogtie gave her easy access to them and a tired Floria couldn’t even try to stop her. Karissa removed Floria’s right sock.

—Oh my, this must smell… not sure. Here, would you check it for me?

Floria made a quick protest. She was still panting when Karissa pressed her sock against her nose. She couldn’t even move her head away and her captor’s hand forced her to smell it. Karissa giggled and she removed the left sock.

—How about this one?

Karissa switched socks and Floria moaned. The smell of her own feet wasn’t that bad. Floria had worn those socks only since the training had ended. But having her socks pressed against her nose didn’t help with her breath recovery, clean or not.

—And now. Right, the foot tickling.

The tall captor didn’t give Floria any time to prepare. Her fingers ran through Floria’s soles with no more warnings and tickled them.

—MMMMPHHH!!!

Karissa laughed. Each of her hands tickled one of Floria’s feet. She gave her no truce until three minutes passed. She stopped and looked at her captive. Floria’s long black hair was in a bigger mess, spread all around the floor.

—Was it good for you, Flo?— Karissa wiggled one of Floria’s big toes.

—Nmmmph… scrmmph ymmph….— muttered Floria.

Karissa tsked. —That bad attitude again. But there’s not much you can do. And I’m a merciful captor.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I don't know which is more interesting: the animosity between the two or the way Karissa feeds off of it. This chapter also does a fine job of conveying the perspective of an unwilling victim.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, yes, Stinky socks and tickling, I was already wondering how long it would take you ;). I am wondering how far you will you go in this story as this is already quite intense while the first Roommates story should be the first proper escalation. (But who cares about continuity?)
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Wow, you're really on a role with these. I wanted to comment on chapter 2, but didn't get around to it until now when I see you've already posted chapter 3.

I like the change in pace. Shorter chapters with a softer (bit still pretty intense!) situation. Love the banter between the two. I'm just really grateful to finally see something from you that my terrible attention span can keep up with. 😂

Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Floria is lucky :) She did not wear her socks too long .... I doubt though that Karissa is the merciful kidnapper. Nicely done [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] ! It is always a pleasure to read your dialogues.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 11 months ago I don't know which is more interesting: the animosity between the two or the way Karissa feeds off of it. This chapter also does a fine job of conveying the perspective of an unwilling victim.
Thanks. To be fair, I enjoy writing from the victim's perspective, even in third person.
Beaumains wrote: 11 months ago Ah, yes, Stinky socks and tickling, I was already wondering how long it would take you ;). I am wondering how far you will you go in this story as this is already quite intense while the first Roommates story should be the first proper escalation. (But who cares about continuity?)
Hehe. It's intense, but this one is the final chapter. So there won't be any escalation... yet.
Shotrow wrote: 11 months ago Wow, you're really on a role with these. I wanted to comment on chapter 2, but didn't get around to it until now when I see you've already posted chapter 3.

I like the change in pace. Shorter chapters with a softer (bit still pretty intense!) situation. Love the banter between the two. I'm just really grateful to finally see something from you that my terrible attention span can keep up with. 😂

Looking forward to seeing more.
Thanks a lot!
Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago Floria is lucky :) She did not wear her socks too long .... I doubt though that Karissa is the merciful kidnapper. Nicely done [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] ! It is always a pleasure to read your dialogues.
Thanks for the praise.

So, final part of the first story. A couple more to come the following days.

Part 4

Karissa untied Floria’s hogtie. The captive sighed relieved, now that she was free of the strict position. The captor cleared the coffee table and dragged Floria’s limp body on top of it, with Floria’s head pointing at the TV.

Karissa grabbed Floria’s drink. She wiggled it in front of Floria’s eyes.

—Wouldn’t mind if I take this? Your mouth looks a bit full at the moment.

Floria gave Karissa her best glare. Karissa smirked and took a sip. The can was still full. Karissa moved it back to the coffee table but stopped midway. She looked at Floria and produced an evil smile.

—You don’t like to use coasters for drinks, uh? Fair enough. I think I have found a better spot where to place this.

Floria made a confused frown. But she knew this didn’t mean anything good. She was right. Karissa placed the drink carefully on top of her bottom.

—HMMPH!

—Oh hush— Karissa verified that the can was correctly balanced. —I wouldn’t move much if I were you. If it spills, most will get on your pants. That would make a big spot.

Karissa snickered and Floria’s cheeks reddened. She had to remain still with her backside used as a cup holder. Additionally, that gave Karissa the opening she needed. Floria couldn’t even squirm to slow her down now.

Karissa took Floria’s tousled hair and rearranged as best as she could. She patted Floria’s head and the tall captive could only glare at her. Karissa took another sip of Floria’s drink and placed it back on Floria’s butt.

—Now, we have some time. Let’s watch your basketball game.

Floria blinked and sighed. The game had already started and was past the first quarter’s middle. But knowing Karissa, she had something in mind. She leaned and whispered into Floria’s ear.

—Maybe I could teach you something about basketball. You seem to know very little about sports.

Floria’s nostrils flared. Karissa giggled. —See? There’s a ball. That’s the orange round thing. You didn’t know that, did you?

Karissa laughed watching Floria’s reactions. She explained to her the game as if Floria was a complete newbie. Karissa gave Floria a quick caress with her finger and sat up.

The back of her hand touched Floria’s face and her finger went up and down. As she caressed the cheek, Floria’s body tensed. She let out an angry grunt.

Karissa shrugged and grabbed her drink. Leaving the first one on top of Floria’s rump, she took a sip from the second and placed it on Floria’s head.

—HMMMPHH! STMMPH!

—You want to spill soda on your hair? I heard it’s hard to remove it, especially if it’s all curly like yours. Stay still, OK?

Floria didn’t have a choice. Karissa’s hand touched her cheek and the slow caress restarted. Floria tensed her jaw but had to endure the treatment.

The drink on her head didn’t remain for long. Once Karissa finished it, she placed it back on its coaster, on the coffee table. Karissa placed her free hand on Floria’s head. She moved it from time to time. Sometimes she patted her head, other times she scratched it. But most of the time, the hand stayed there motionless. It annoyed Floria. A token symbol of Karissa’s victory.

But somehow she found a way to stay calm until the first hour had passed. It helped that Karissa reduced her mocking chat to almost none. The presence of the can on her bottom didn’t bother her that much at the end of the mid-game show. What did annoy her was that a few drops had fallen to her hair. And way more drops had fallen on the back of her pants, a product of the condensation.

Karissa smiled as the commercial break ended. —Nice game so far. Well, time for a break.

She first removed the drinks and walked to the kitchen. Floria waited for her without moving. Any further attempt could bring a final playful torture from her friend. Karissa came back and took her time with the restraints. She started from the bottom, with the ankle ropes. She followed with the ones around the legs.

Once there, she put the soda away, took Floria, and helped her to sit up and to her feet. The ropes around her torso followed and she removed them. She took extra time with the rope on the wrists. Floria waited. Karissa unwrapped most of it and stopped. She leaned closer to Floria’s ear.

—Hope, you learned your lesson— whispered Karissa.

Karissa walked away. Floria jerked her hands several times to get rid of the remaining ropes. She stood up and gave Karissa an annoyed look. Her hands went for the gag and removed it. After some seconds, she flexed her jaw and pointed at Karissa, who had walked to the kitchen.

—What the hell was that?!

Karissa snorted. —What? Oh come on, you cannot say you wouldn’t have done the same if you had won. Of course, you never had a chance.

—Why don’t you come down here and find out?

—Hey! I won. Fair and square! Don’t be such a baby.

Floria clenched her fists. Karissa was right. She had won the bet. What had happened in the aftermath of the bet happened all the time. There was no point in getting mad. Only getting even later. For now, Floria couldn’t do anything but accept the short break. She touched the back of her pants and groaned. The presence of the soda had left its mark.

Karissa opened the fridge. —Ice cream?

—I have your ice cream right here— Floria grabbed a cushion from the couch and tossed it at Karissa.

—Hey! Don’t!— Karissa blocked the cushion. —Do not make a mess. Do you want the ice cream or not? My treat.

—Your treat? Sure, that’s the very least you can do. After…— Floria waved her arm over the coffee table —all this!

Floria grabbed a second cushion. Karissa raised her hand. Floria put it back on the couch and walked to the kitchen. Karissa took an ice cream for herself. She gave Floria a spoon and sat down. Floria dug her spoon deep into the ice cream and glared at Karissa. The two girls devoured their deserts in silence.

—Okie, time for you to resume your imprisonment. Hands behind, Flo.

Floria’s nostrils flared and opened her mouth to reply.

—Hey, hey, be a nice prisoner and you’ll only be tied up, no playing.

—Ugh, fine.

Karissa secured Floria’s hands behind her with the rope. Floria went to sit down on the couch but Karissa stopped. She ran to the kitchen and came back with a paper towel roll.

—Let me put some before you sit. I mean, it looks like you had a little accident back there!— Karissa burst into laughter.

Floria blushed. Karissa placed three sheets on the couch. Floria dropped herself on top of them. —Haha, very funny. This isn’t over, you know.

Karissa tied Floria’s ankles. She hadn’t tightened them this time. Floria sat comfortably, as best she could, while tied up.

—I think it’s over— Karissa booped Floria’s nose. —For now.

Floria glanced at her before she looked at the TV. —For now.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

A rare moment of non-toxic behavior ends the first adventure. :D

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Indeed, this is not escalating. It is just a very toxic relationship but not hateful (yet). I have to admit, I had not expected a peaceful ice-cream intermezzo.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Alright, time for story number 2!
STORY 2: SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE ROOMMATES 1
TWO DAYS AFTER STORY 1
PART 1

Karissa zipped her sports bag and left the dressing room wearing green pants and a white long-sleeved t-shirt. Her long wavy hair was still damp from not being completely dried. She looked again at her phone and read the message.

She turned around the corner and walked past the first block. The college council had built all the new sports facilities in this sort of labyrinth design. At least for an outsider. Karissa knew where to go. The office she looked for was at the very end of all the facilities.

The Sports Delegate’s office.

Although it had been a closet when the construction ended. A big closet. The teachers and coaches had allowed the elected Sports Delegate to use it as an office, because of the insistence from the Team Captains. It was one of the few privileges he or she would enjoy for their one-year term.

Karissa knocked on the door and waited. She knocked again and got no response. She huffed and opened the door anyway. The office would look like a closet except the Delegate had decided to apply some of her touch. Two horoscope calendars joined the training schedules on the left wall. A blue blanket covered the small desk at the end of the office. Behind it, a big black office chair faced away from the door.

The only light that illuminated the office came through a small window in the right wall. Karissa rolled her eyes as she turned on the light. She expected this meeting to have some… dramatic effects.

—I’ve been expecting you, young Karissa.

—Just read your message. Hi, Gabs.

The chair turned in slow motion. Gaby, the Sports Delegate, was one of the girls on the soccer team, but not a usual player in the starting lineups due to her short and buxom complexion. Her wavy hair, half original brown and half dyed blue, framed her smirking face. An evil smirk.

Karissa fought her desire to roll her eyes. People knew Gaby for her histrionic personality. Gaby patted a rolled-up blanket that laid on her lap like it was a cat and she was a villain out of a James Bond movie.

—We finally meet again, Karissa. It’s been a while, but at last, we’ve come face to face. You may be wondering why you’ve been summoned to the Chamber of Destiny!

Karissa squinted. —It did cross my mind after reading your text summoning me to… how did you call it?

—Chamber of Destiny!

—Yeah, that.— Karissa sighed.

—Answer!

Karissa frowned. —Answer what?

—The question!

—What question? Would you… would you cut the acting?

Gaby blinked but put the blanket on the desk and leaned forward. Karissa approached her. —Is this because I skipped the Team Captains meeting? I told you, I needed to train.

Gaby shook her head. —No, kiddo. I don’t care about that. That’s one thing I like about you runners. You don’t fight for the training courts as you don’t need them. No, I’ve called you for a much bigger, more transcendent purpose.

The short girl slammed the desk for dramatic effect. Karissa startled. —Is it true that Floria is moving in with you this weekend?

Karissa crossed her arms. —She is. Why?

—Why? Yes, the why is the question— Gaby slammed the desk again. —Why are you doing it? You guys don’t match. Your personalities don’t match. You’re like a rock, a mountain. Firm, steady. Nothing can bend your rules. And Floria is like a hurricane. Wild and savage and windy.

Karissa chuckled. —Windy?

—Windy. Also, her hair is tousled all the time. Do you know what happens when a hurricane clashes with a mountain?

Karissa blew through the left side of her mouth. She couldn’t care less what happened when a hurricane clashed with something else. Her training had finished mere minutes ago and she wasn’t in the mood to allow the childish Gaby lecture her.

—And well, tall and young Karissa?

—Is this why you called me here? You could’ve texted. Anyway, I’m going to put this as politely as I can. It’s none of your business. Not yours, not little Camilla’s, not Blondie’s… Also, Floria and I are good friends. We’ll be fine.

Gaby stood up and placed her hands on the desk. She leaned forward. —Are you sure? Because there’s no turning back.

Karissa leaned forward to meet Gaby’s gaze. —I’m sure. Now back off.

The two girls stared at each other for a few seconds. Gaby broke it with a smirk. —Well, I’ve tried. Anyway, that’s not why I called you to the Chamber of Light.

—Thought it was the Chamber of Destiny— muttered Karissa.

—I shan’t interfere with your living endeavors. But there’s still something.

Karissa didn’t need to ask what it is. Gaby crouched under the desk and returned with a big chest. Big for her short arms. A green plastic chest with a heart-shaped lock. Karissa scanned it. She knew what was inside: tape rolls of different colors, cotton ropes, parachute cords, two sets of panel gags, and two pairs of handcuffs.

She couldn’t help but chuckle. —Is this your request? For real?

Gaby nodded. —My gift. From a soul of light to… you.

Karissa looked at the door. She dropped her sports bag from her shoulder to the floor. —Alright, do you want to be tied up? After pissing me off?

Gaby picked up her phone and typed on it. —Gimme just one sec. Done! What? Oh, no, I don’t want to be tied up. I want to tie you up. That’s the price for not taking my advice.

Karissa laughed. —OK, I’m so not in the mood. First, you question my reasons for moving in with my best friend and then you want to tie me up? You?

—Yeah, pretty much. So, the easy way or the hard way?

Karissa laughed again. Gaby was short, even shorter than Camilla. The height difference was such that, while Camilla’s head reached the tip of Karissa’s nose, Gaby could reach Karissa’s mouth level at most. Karissa shook her head in disbelief. The idea of Gaby overpowering her in a one-on one engage amused her.

—It’s going to be a very, very easy way for me to tie you up, Gabs.

—So the hard way then?

—What can you possibly do alone?

Gaby sat down and leaned back. —Who said I was alone? Barb! Mac!

Two shadows obscured the light that came through the door. Karissa turned around.

—Oh crap…
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice entry :) I wonder who the two newcomers are :) Judging by Karissa´s reaction she doens´t like them. I like this format [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

There are many directions this one can go. I look forward to finding out which path the apparently demanding and sniveling Gaby takes.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So the secret bondage club was a little bigger than I had expected based on the previous two stories. Please, let this universe expand! Kari is getting tied up again and isn't feeling like it. I think she will be the only complaining about that, including your readers.

Also, I loved Gaby and her cryptic, almost halucinating-sounding replies. As we all know, her prophesy would turn out to be correct. Very well done.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago Very nice entry :) I wonder who the two newcomers are :) Judging by Karissa´s reaction she doens´t like them. I like this format [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it.
AlexUSA3 wrote: 10 months ago There are many directions this one can go. I look forward to finding out which path the apparently demanding and sniveling Gaby takes.
Indeed. Although, we'll have to wait a bit to find out.
Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago So the secret bondage club was a little bigger than I had expected based on the previous two stories. Please, let this universe expand! Kari is getting tied up again and isn't feeling like it. I think she will be the only complaining about that, including your readers.

Also, I loved Gaby and her cryptic, almost halucinating-sounding replies. As we all know, her prophesy would turn out to be correct. Very well done.
Ah yes, it's bigger than it originally was. As for expanding the universe... I aim to please. As a matter of fact, in this chapter, we'll meet two more (who actually appeared in the epilogue of The Roommates 2).

Part 2

—Well, that was fun.

Barbara closed the office door. Karissa’s angry muffled protests disappeared as Barbara and Mac walked away.

Mac cleaned her face with a tissue. She nodded. —Yes, it was. Although, two or three drills would have enormously helped to get the timing right.

Barbara glanced at her. —Nope. That takes away all the fun.

—Really? I don’t think the scratch on your forearm will agree.

Barbara huffed. She wore a white tank top and light blue jeans. Her curly black hair fell on her shoulders, chest, and arms, but left her forearms exposed. She rubbed the scratch on her right, a product of the recent struggle with Karissa.

—This is nothing. And it wasn’t Karissa. This was because of that stupid desk.

Mac made a smug smile. —That’s what I meant with the drill. And with proper clothing.

She pointed at her outfit: black pants and a dark blue hoodie. Her clothes covered her entire thin body, except for her white hands. She had a bob cut that left her straight red hair with only the tips brushing her shoulders.

—Didn’t that hoodie slow you down when we were tying Karissa’s hands?

Mac and Barbara turned in a corner and rested against the wall. The spot allowed them to watch at the Sports Delegate’s office. Thanks to the almost labyrinth design, any person coming from the dressing room wouldn’t be able to see them.

—No. Although it sort of hindered me while we went for her ankles. We need to get it right next time.— Mac took her phone and read it. —Crossed wrists behind her, ankles, above and below knees, chest, and arms. In that order. Barb, repeat after me.

—I won’t.

—Barb!

—I said no.

—Come on. Do you want another scratch?

Barbara rolled her eyes. —Ugh, fine.

As Barbara read the order of the restraints from her phone, Mac peeked out and looked at the Sports Delegate’s office. As agreed, Gaby would be replacing Karissa’s restraints for anything inside her chest. Either the handcuffs or the parachute cords. That meant they would have spare items to use once they got back to the office. Mac reached beneath her hoodie and pulled out a coil. She grabbed one end and began her process to make it a rope cuff.

—By any chance, do you think what Gaby said is true?— asked Mac.

Barbara shrugged. —About what?

Mac realized she made a mistake with her rope and untangled it. —About Floria and Karissa making a mistake by moving in together? Gaby insists they have different personalities. I strongly suggested that both take an MBTI test to find out but I’ve got zero responses from them.

Barbara shrugged again. —Maybe Gaby’s right. Who cares? I’m here for the tie-up fun.— She looked at Mac for a few seconds, who had started over the rope cuff. —Why are you here for?

Mac pursed her lips. —Yeah, the fun that’s…— she glanced at Barbara —Fine. Gaby promised to give my guidelines to the following Sports Delegate. And my new suggestions for scheduling the sports courts. And new disciplinary protocols. But yeah, the fun is good too.

—Such a nerd…— Barbara whispered with a smile. —So well, who cares what happens with those two? If they get mad, maybe it ends with Floria tying up Karissa and giving her a good spanking. That’d be cool. I like Floria.

Mac stopped her work and looked up at Barbara. —What? No? She’s messy! Karissa is way better. Her apartment is so neat. She likes everything in her place and she has a very cool set of rules.

Barbara huffed. —Boring.

—Hey. Rules are cool, OK?— Mac pointed at Barbara. —Perhaps Gaby does have a point. Perhaps they do have different personality types. Ugh, I wished they had taken the test.

—Maybe. Or maybe that’s why they work well together. Opposite attracts.

—Yeah, then why don’t you and I move in together?

Mac shut her mouth as soon as she had said those words. She looked down so fast that she hurt her neck and focused on making the rope cuff. Her gaze fixated on the rope and she didn’t notice the slight blush that appeared on Barbara’s face.

No girl spoke for a minute. —Uhm, what I meant was…

—Shut up.

Mac raised her head. —Excuse me?

—Shut up. Floria’s here.

Floria walked from the dressing room to the Sports Delegate’s Office, wearing a jeans vest, black t-shirt, and blue jeans. She looked at her phone and picked up the pace. As expected, she couldn’t see Barbara and Mac in her hiding spot.

Mac finished up the rope cuff and nodded. The two girls waited until Floria had entered the office and closed the door. They sneaked up from their spot and reached the office door. Barbara put her finger on her lips. Both girls pressed their ears to the wall to listen to what was happening inside.

—Oh my!— Floria exclaimed. —Look what I found! Hello, Kari.

—Mmmph!

—It’s impolite to speak with your mouth gagged, Karissa. Welcome to the Chamber of Greatness, Floria.

Barbara nudged Mac. —Are you ready?

Mac showed her the rope cuffs. —I am.

—So, oh mighty basketball superstar. Before we begin the fun part of this evening, you must respond with the truth. You’re moving in with dear Karissa this week, right?

—Ugh, not again— muttered Barbara.

—Let her do her thing. And we’ll do ours.

Barbara took a deep, long breath. She rested her head on the wall. Under normal circumstances, Gaby’s exaggerated behavior would drain her. Mac’s presence made everything easier. She pressed her lips together and nodded.

—So, back off, Gaby. Who I move in with it’s not your business. So, may I start Karissa’s lesson now?

—NMMPH!

—Oh, dear, tall, strong-headed Flo. This isn’t only Karissa’s lesson. It’s also yours.

Barbara tapped Mac’s shoulder and stood up. —Time’s up. We’re going in.

Mac blinked. —Wait, no! The cue is Gaby’s text. And she hasn’t sent it yet.

—Mac, stand up!— Barbara hissed. —Move!

—I don’t… the text…— Mac hesitated and looked at her phone. —Wait for it! Got the text! Let’s go!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So Floria is getting tied as well? What an interesting way to trap them. Now it seems like everything is tying up everyone, everywhere and any time. I think I picked the wrong university...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is the first that I have read in this series of stories, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. It is very enjoyable and I will have to catch up by reading the earlier parts. It seems to me that Karissa and Floria are perfect roommates. They agree on the rules of their games and, from what I have read so far, stick to the rules. Great story, thank you.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice continuation :) I wonder where this is going!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic