How did you react when you found out your friends or family members was into tugs?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How did you react when you found out your friends or family members was into tugs?

Post by David Han »

2004, I found out my friend is into tugs. I was so happy. I ended up basically hogtied on his floor. I did not enjoy that so I told him. So he untied me and tied me to his bed and tickled me. It was so much fun. I was fully clothed so he would lift my shirt and get my belly and armpits. He stripped off my shoes and socks and tickled my feet. He counted my ribs. But then sadly, he moved away back to China because his father got a new job. Hongyi was his name. Still miss hanging out with him.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I never fully learned some friends I had at college were into tugs, but there were a few hints that suggested they were. At the time I was not as confident in any type of sharing my interest in them. I soon failed out of that NH college and never saw them again. I am friends with many of them on Facebook, but I never really talk to them anymore. I wish I made some friends like that at the VT college I ended up going to, but unfortunately, that did not happen. I do kind of hope that some of them are on this website and contact me about it, but I don't think that will happen.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I grew up being kind of used to it from my older brother, as he was playing TUGs with me from about as far back as i can remember. Not sure how i felt about it at first, but i was at least toleratingn it by the age of 7 and actively enjoying it by the age of 8 or 9.
When I found out my peer-aged cousins were also into it big-time when I was 13 or so, I was naturally ecstatic - especially as i wound up living in the same house with them for over a year about a year later.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

The siblings (even the youngest) all join in. The parents don't know.
Last edited by leahjstaples1234 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Like breast bondage.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I can only (sometimes literally) dream.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

The one instance I have of this isn't quite what you are talking about I don't think, but still technically fits the description.

When I was around 20, I was still pretty reserved about my fetishes, and had only acted on/discussed them with my only girlfriend who I had dumped the year before. A buddy of mine introduces me to a new circle of friends. One girl, who we'll call "Katie", started flirting with me, to the point of leaving a suggestive hand-written note with her email and phone number on it in my pants pocket. Now, Katie happened to be an ex-girlfriend of my friend, but being young and opportunistic as I was, and having never had a girl show such interest in me, AND I should mention that Katie was/is hella attractive and to this day remains the hottest chick I've ever slept with...well I just got ahead of myself. We started a fling where I would go to her place and we would have sex. This lasted a month or two before guilt and weirdness between me and my friend got the better of me and Katie and I stopped fooling around, and she even eventually got back together with my friend.

This is getting more long winded than I had planned, but here comes the TUG part. One night not long after calling off our fling, Katie and I were chatting on msn messenger. For you youngsters out there, MSN messenger was kinda the first version of texting that had to be done on your computer. Randomly, she sends me a gif image that cycles through a handful of BDSM images, of women bound and gagged. I am shocked. Still trying to act "normal", I ask "who's what's that?" To which she replies something like "I dunno, I'm kinda into that stuff." Again, I am floored. At this point I drop the veil and confess that I too am into bondage, and if only I had known while we were fooling around! She merely shrugs it off and says oh well, but man I STILL see it as the biggest wasted opportunity of my life. :(
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

leahjstaples1234 wrote: 5 years ago The siblings (even the youngest) all join in. The parents don't know.
Like breast bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic