BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A HUGE thanks for all the comments, reviews and support, guys!
We've finally broken the 500 post barrier!

I've received some fantastic requests, on here and through private messaging.
I'll be taking them all under serious consideration.

Special welcome to [mention]hotgom[/mention]. Always thrilled to see new reviewers popping up!
I hope you'll be staying onboard with us ;)

Chapter 78 is coming out real soon.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 78 - The Cabin Prisoner

I couldn't help but draw closer as the sight of my bagged up friend came into view. I should've been upset and angry about the abuse he was suffering at the hands of his merciless captor, but for some reason, I wasn't feeling upset at all. In fact, I actually enjoyed seeing poor Jeremy all trussed up like this. Watching him moan and wiggle like a helpless little worm, caused my crotch to tingle in excitement. And yet, I didn't quite understand why.

I couldn't tell exactly what was going on in there, but I did know he was struggling a lot.

The boy was fully encased in a blue, mummy-style sleeping bag. Six thick ratchet straps appeared to be keeping him trussed up, but from the way he was wiggling around in his puffy prison, I figured he must've been restrained pretty tightly inside there as well.

I walked over to the couch where he was resting and quietly put my hand over the thick mummy bag.
From the way he was struggling and moaning, it was obvious that poor Jeremy was completely oblivious to my presence.

The soft, blue nylon felt incredibly smooth and silky against my hands and fingers.
The bag felt pretty lofty but was nowhere even close to being as thick or puffy as my own Master's sleeping bags.

The dark blue straps were secured and buckled up pretty snug around the bag, keeping the young prisoner fully strapped in, from his ankles, right up to his upper chest and shoulders.

To make matters worse, the helpless lad was left gas-masked as well.
He was drawing laboured breaths through the heavy-duty breathing apparatus. And from the way his muffled moans and cries were coming out, I could tell that he was well gagged.

The hood of the bag was sealed up around his head, allowing only the gasmask nozzle to protrude out past the opening. In short, this was nothing less than a full sleeping bag mummification.

As I stood there, watching my bound up friend moan and struggle, I couldn't resist the urge to reach down and press my hand against the bag, right over his groin area.

The down bag's puffy loft proved no match for my fingers as I pressed down on the young man's erection and started rubbing and squeezing his shaft.

"Uhhhrrrmmpphh." Jeremy moaned, suddenly shooting his hips up and trying to break free of his sleeping bag prison.

His cock was hard, and he had no way to stop me from toying with it. The fact that he was unable to bring his hands up to protect it, confirmed what I already knew. He was heavily bound up inside there.

I chuckled a bit, but was careful to keep my voice down.
I didn't want him knowing it was me, standing over him, tormenting his boner and laughing at his predicament.

The nylon felt really smooth against my hands and I just loved watching my helpless friend struggling inside the tight confines of the puffy blue sleeping bag.

Jeremy was crying out like crazy and his breathing quickly became irregular and even more laboured than it had been. He was moaning and trying to yell something out, but whatever gag Brad had fixed up inside his boy's mouth, it was doing a wonderful job at keeping protests and audible noises to a minimum.

I put both my hands on the bag to stop the prisoner from wiggling off the couch, and kept on rubbing and jerking his cock off through the thick sleeping bag he was trapped in.

Poor Jeremy. There was no escape.

I couldn't believe it.
I was just about the most submissive guy in the world, yet the thought of toying with another sub, especially one like Jeremy, who was younger and even smaller than I was, didn't completely turn me off.
Quite the opposite in fact. I was actually having fun and enjoying this shit!

I couldn't be a hundred percent certain, but by the time I stopped rubbing his member, I'm pretty sure Jeremy was about to bust a nut and blow his load in there. He was grinding his hips up almost violently and his moaning had gotten considerably deeper.

I hadn't intended on teasing him this much, but I guess I just got caught up in the heat of the moment.
Now that it was over though, I felt kinda bad for being such a lousy friend.

I mean, the young man was probably in there against his will, and here I was, taking advantage of the situation by tormenting his boner, and then stopping before he even had a chance to blow his load.
Jeremy protested loudly when I let go and took a step back.
But I didn't have any choice.

The sound of the three jocks talking, laughing and walking out of the bedroom area, quickly caused me to snap out of my trance and step away from my friend's bagged up form.

Nick entered the living room, while Shawn and our host walked out the front door, and left the cottage, leaving me and my blond King alone with the prisoner.

Nick's face immediately lit up into a smile as he laid eyes on the mummified form lying on the living room couch.
"Hmm...looks like your little friend's in some kinda trouble." he chuckled, drawing closer to where Jeremy was resting.

"Where are they going?" I asked, trying to figure out why Shawn and Brad had left, while simultaneously attempting to take some of the attention away from poor Jeremy.

"Outside." Nick answered, not even bothering to glance my way as he approached the couch. "Brad's wants to show Shawn the new boat his dad got." he explained, reaching down to feel the silky sleeping bag's soft nylon shell.

Little Jeremy was in serious trouble now.
Nick really enjoyed this stuff, and the dark blue nylon trackies he wore, did little to hide the state of growing excitement that animated his hardening manhood.

I had to resist the urge to touch myself as I watched the blond hunk fondle our little sleeping bag captive.

The super sexy, two meter tall brute hadn't even taken his shoes or jacket off yet.
He was still wearing his black sports cap and still had his thick leather gloves on.

His smirk grew as he loomed over the couch and stood tall over the diminutive sleeping bag worm.

The muscular hunk ran his big, leather-clad hands over the blue bag before quickly focusing his attention on the thick straps that kept our prisoner restrained.

"D'you know why he's in there?" I asked, genuinely interested in knowing what Jeremy had done to deserve this fate.

The blond hunk glanced my way before raising an eyebrow.
"How should I know?" he asked, focusing his attention back on the straps before tightening them up a bit.
"All I know is that he's in there for a reason. That's good enough for me." he continued, moving up to the three upper straps and then forcefully tightening those up as well.

Jeremy grunted and cried out as the strap restraints were tightened, but was completely powerless to do anything about it. Nick just smirked and chuckled. "Sounds like he's got a good gag in his mouth." he stated, speaking as though he approved the whole thing.

I watched the big, jacket-clad hunk grab the hood drawstrings and double-knot them up to make sure the hood opening was tightly sealed around the protruding gasmask nozzle.

Poor Jeremy.
Nick was really strict when it came to restraints. But even though I felt bad for the lad, watching him being restrained against his will by my super muscular Alpha-King made my entire body tingle with excitement.

Nick ran his gloved hands over the bagged up boy once again, before finally bringing a hand over the exposed breathing apparatus and clamping his huge, leather-clad palm over it.

The sleeping bag boi had no idea what was happening.
It took him a few seconds to realise that his air had been cut off, but even so, he was left powerless to do anything about it.

"Mmmmrrrphhg....uuuuggghrrmg." Jeremy cried out, wiggling helplessly inside his thick sleeping bag prison.

Nick unclamped his gloved hand from off the lad's gas mask nozzle, but clamped it back down only a second later, quickly smothering the boi again.

"Aww Niiiick. Come on." I pleaded, trying to come up to my friend's rescue. "You're being too rough with him."

"Naaah. He's loving this." Nick answered, lifting his hand a tiny bit and forcing the bound prisoner to sniff his glove. The blond King was having way too much fun to care about my feeble protests though, and he certainly didn't appear to give a shit about poor Jeremy's either.

"Shhhh...yeah, that's it. Sniff." he purred, hushing the boi while keeping his gloved hand over the gasmask nozzle.

The young prisoner spent the next two minutes being smothered by my hunky Alpha's huge, leather-clad hands.

By the time Nick stopped, the helpless captive twink was crying and whimpering pathetically inside his gag, breathing in and out through his gas mask, no doubt expecting his air to be once again cut off without warning.

Nick really enjoyed the control he had over the boi. And he wasn't feeling too merciful either.
I watched in slight horror as the giant, sexy brute suddenly took position over Jeremy's masked face, pulled his trackies down and lowered his enormous bums right over the unsuspecting prisoner's breathing apparatus.

Of course, Jeremy had no idea of what was about to happen.
He just lay there, heaving quietly inside his mask as the towering blond goliath crouched down and blew a massive fart right over his face.

PPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

"Ahw yeah!" Nick purred, grinning wildly as the potent gas was violently expelled from his rear. "I've been holding that one in all day."

In less than a second, Jeremy was coughing, gagging, crying out and struggling like mad inside his mummy prison.

Nick didn't care though. He just pulled his trackies back up over his oversized bums and laughed at the gagged prisoner's utter misfortune.
"There. Enjoy!" he chuckled, walking out of the living room and leaving me alone with my heavily distressed friend.

I just wanted to run up to the boi, free him and apologise a thousand times for my muscle-bound lover's dorkish behaviour. Of course, releasing him was not an option. Not unless I wanted to share in his fate...which I didn't!

Jeremy just shook his cocooned head from side to side, struggled to get away, and spent the next minute or two fighting his gag and literally choking on Nick's fart.

The was no escape for him.

I bit my lip and just watched on with a distressed expression on my face.
I wanted to help my friend, but any action I took to do so, would undoubtedly result in my demise.
In hindsight, I should've at least grabbed a cushion and waved it over his masked face to dissipate the stench of my Alpha's fart. But for some reason, I didn't move a finger to help the lad, and just sat there, watching him as he struggled in his bonds and choked on Nick's gas.

As much as I felt bad for him, I had no intention of sharing in his predicament.
NOT with three of those horny jocks around.
Whatever Jeremy had done to deserve being trussed up like this, he was on his own.
I wasn't gonna put myself on the line to save his ass.

A small part of me actually saw this as fitting payback for everything Brad had done to me last year.
Of course, Jeremy was in no way responsible for any of it, but for some reason, it still felt good to know that Brad's boi was being tormented by my hunky Alpha.

In other words, I'd endured the cruel torments of his Master. Now it was Jeremy's turn to endure being tormented by mine.

Unfortunately for him, the young lad was still choking on my handsome lover's sickening fart when Brad and Shawn walked back in.

The coughing, struggling and protesting coming from the living room didn't fail to escape Brad's notice and was, to Jeremy's great dismay, interpreted as a sign of defiance and rebellion.

Of course, Brad had no idea that his captive-boi was choking on the blond King's gas, and I didn't have to courage to speak up and tell him what had happened.

The only thing Brad knew, was that his boi was acting up and making a big fuss.
And that was something he wouldn't have.

"Shut the fuck up!" Brad hissed, clamping a hand over his boy's breathing nozzle and rewarding him with a light punch in the stomach.

Jeremy cried out and started whimpering in his gag, sounding absolutely terrified at what his Master would do to him. He was obviously trying to say something, but Brad wasn't listening.
"Quiet!" he barked, ignoring the captive lad's muffled pleas. "I told you what would happen if you didn't stay quiet. You're gonna learn to take me seriously." he continued, 'causing poor Jeremy to start crying and whimpering.

I wanted to intervene but didn't have the guts to do so.

I got up and quickly exited the living room, unable to cope with Jeremy's heart-wrenching pleas.
It quickly dawned upon me that I'd be more or less spending the weekend with three Alpha hunks and that I'd be walking on thin line, indeed.

I trusted Nick, but not when his buddies were around.
He was...unruly and somewhat immature. Brad was a bad influence on him, and from what I'd seen, Shawn was more or less like a younger version of his cousin and could probably be influenced just as easily.

I'd have to work fast to find the right balance in my dealings with these three.
One slight misstep, and I could end up as a prey item.

At the moment, I was more or less in a grey area. Nick wasn't showing any immediate interest in dominating me and Shawn probably didn't have the confidence to make an opening move without his cousin's support.
Brad was the key player here, and he was also the most dangerous one.

My mind quickly came to the conclusion that if I was to stay out of trouble, I'd have to simultaneously offer Brad my respect, befriend Shawn and try to show Nick how useful I could be.
Nick would be unpredictable from now on. He was with buddies, and all three of them knew that I wasn't an equal.
I did have one advantage though. I knew Nick really well and I knew his weak spots.
I had a few ideas on how to deal with him, but had no way of knowing how effective they'd prove to be.
You know what they say though...no time like the present!

Shawn was a rather minor player in all this. It was unclear whether or not flattering his ego would prove to be of any help to me. But gaining his favour was a bonus and could only do more good than harm.
Not only that, but earning Shawn's favour was the easiest of the three goals I had to complete.
He was the least confident of the three Alphas, he was the youngest and was also the one who had the lowest opinion of Brad, besides me.

It was decided then. I had to get on Shawn's good side.
But first things first. Right now, I needed to talk to Nick and get him to intervene in Jeremy's favour.
No matter how fitting I thought it was for Brad's sub to suffer at the hands of my Alpha, I couldn't just stand there and let the kid be punished. The whole thing was really unfair, and Nick was the only one who could fix the situation.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Hmmm... Who would assume that poor little Steven had a dominant side... That was really good chapter, I was very surprised to see the ultimate sub try out the other side of the relationship :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved this chapter the part with brad farting in the gasmask was my favorite part can't wait to see the next chapter and continuation of the cabin
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would love a chapter in the future where Stephen gets payback on brad and Nick's cousin gag them use a milk pump on there nipples and if they laugh or make noise there punishment is armpit tickling also for stephen let him use the bathroom but give him a time limit 10 minutes and every minute he is over earns him 5 hours of armpit tickling with electric toothbrush and icecubes
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Msueta@2 wrote: 5 years ago I loved this chapter the part with brad farting in the gasmask was my favorite part can't wait to see the next chapter and continuation of the cabin
Gee, I know you guys don't like Brad too much, but he's no guilty of everything!
Nick was the one fooling around with poor Jeremy in this chapter. Not Brad 8-)

Thanks bro. Glad you enjoyed that part ;)

lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

I can understand Stephen going for Nick, since Brad isn't likely to believe him entirely or care why Jeremy's squirming at all. Still though, he could easily have told Brad himself what had happened... Though once again I figure it's part of his lack of ability to communicate clearly. For all he knows if he just talked to Brad instead of goin' around him, it might've made things easier for him in the long run.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 79 - The Compromise

As soon as I left the living room and walked into the kitchen, I found Nick and Shawn, sipping beers and cheerfully chatting with each other. I waited for a bit, but it became obvious that neither of them were taking note of me, I decided to make my presence known.

"Nick?" I asked, interrupting their boring conversation. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"
I didn't go out of my way to hide the urgency of request, but I still managed to keep a calm and submissive expression over my face.

"Yeah, what's up?" the blond stud asked, smirking as he took a sip of his beer, straight from the bottle.

"Can we talk...in private?" I requested, offering the cocky hunk a pleading look as I slowly made my way into our designated bedroom.

The sexy stud huffed as though being summoned by me was a burden of some sort. And Shawn didn't hesitate to laugh at the spectacle his older cousin was making.

"Alright. I'll be right back." he told Shawn, taking another quick gulp of beer and before getting up and putting his bottle down on the kitchen table.

The giant, parka-clad hunk followed me into the privacy of the small bedroom and closed the door behind us.

As soon as we were alone, I sat myself on the edge of the bed and allowed my head to hang low.
I needed to convince my Alpha that I was unhappy, and decided to put up a sad front in the hopes that it would work to my advantages.

It wasn't all that hard to do either.
I was still angry and saddened by what he'd done at the grocery store earlier. So it was just a matter of allowing some of that built up emotion to seep out, and use it in a way to try and help poor Jeremy.
The boi was in trouble, and I figured he could really use a friend right about now.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked, slowly drawing closer until he was standing in front of my seated form.

The muscular stud reached for my face and cupped his leather-clad fingers around my chin before lifting it up a little.

I explained to him what had happened in the living room. Explained to him how Brad had found Jeremy yelling in his gag and making a fuss.
I told Nick that it wasn't fair and that Jeremy was gonna be punished because of what he'd done to the boi.
I wanted Nick to just go out and tell Brad what had happened. I wanted Brad to know that Jeremy wasn't being rebellious. Nick and I had been tormenting him and taking advantage of his helplessness, and now he was gonna be punished simply for trying to protest what we were doing.
It wasn't fair and Nick knew it.

For some reason though, my blond King's face didn't show any hint of remorse.
His smirk grew as I made my feelings clear and he didn't go out of his way to hide the fact that he found the whole situation to be quite funny.

I frowned a bit at the sight of his steadily growing smirk, but that just caused the hunk to chuckle.
"You're cute when you're upset." he laughed.

"Niiiick." I complained moving my head away from his grasp and glaring up at him in frustration and disbelief. "Nick, come on. I'm serious. This isn't fair!" I pleaded, trying to get him to see reason.

"No one said it was!" the jock chuckled, throwing his Nike sports cap down on the mattress before taking his giant parka off and tossing it over the bed as well.

I sighed and huffed loudly, letting him know just how dissatisfied I was about Jeremy being in trouble because of Nick's cruel torments.

"If you ask me, you shouldn't be complaining too much." he added, taking his black hoodie off and exposing his massive, t-shirt clad arms and torso. "Some would say that this is some kinda poetic justice." he continued, slowly taking his big leather gloves off.

I rolled my eyes, but I knew he was right.
In other words, I'd suffered at the hands of Brad and now I should happy that Jeremy was suffering because of Nick. Part of me did feel that way, but I knew that it was wrong.

"Nick. Please!" I begged. "It's not fair. Come on. Can't you just tell Brad what you did?"

"D'you think Jeremy would lift a finger if you were the one in his place?" Nick asked, still looking down at me with a look of amusement.

I was unwilling to answer the question and merely shrugged.
Nick was right. He probably wouldn't.

"That's right." the Alpha stated, taking my shrug for a definite "no".
"So stop trying to protect him." he ordered, lifting my chin up in his hand and forcing me to look up at his face.

I was about to answer, but before I could do so, Nick lifted his other hand and pointed his index finger right at my face. "Drop it." he snapped. "I DON'T wanna hear another word about Jeremy."

I frowned and tried to turn my head away.
The jock wasn't letting go though.
"Do I make myself clear?" he growled, now sounding quite stern and fatherly.

I was smart enough to know when to back down, and this was DEFINITELY the right time to do so.
"Yes, Sir." I answered, quickly replacing my frown with a look of defeat and misery.

"Good boi." Nick finally told me, putting his hands on my shoulders and squeezing them gently.
"Get up. Come here." he ordered, motioning for me to stand up and advance.

The giant stud took a step back as I stood up, and raised a hand up behind the back of my head before pulling me in against his torso.

"There we go." he purred, wrapping his huge arms around me and pressing me up against his broad torso.

The warmth of his muscles and the scent of his skin caused my entire body to tingle.
No matter how immature, unruly and insensitive he was at times, I couldn't deny the fact that almost everything about this man just turned me on like I never though possible.

I couldn't stop myself from purring as his giant arms wrapped around me, and couldn't stop myself from burying my face in between his strong pecs and breathing in his godly scent.
"Hmmmm." I moaned, unable to contain the flurry of emotions I was feeling.

I felt the blond muscle god plant his lips over my head and closed my eyes tight before inhaling again.
I wanted this moment to last forever.

Nick's fingers suddenly pulled at my hair and my head was roughly yanked back.
The two meter tall hunk towered above me and looked down into my eyes with his piercing blue orbs.

"Who's your daddy?" he asked, growling down at me while keeping his MASSIVE arms wrapped around my puny body.

I nearly sank to my knees when the words left his mouth.
I must've looked utterly pathetic, standing there, mouth agape, looking up at him as though he was my god.
I didn't care.

"You are, Sir. You're my daddy." I answered, eyes wide open as I took in the marvelous sight on my incredibly handsome lover's attractive face.

Nick just narrowed his eyes a bit and smirked before pulling my face back into his pecs and wrapping his beefy arms even tighter around me.
"Mhhhrrrrrr..." he growled, increasing the strength of his hug and even lifting me up off the ground a little.

The tent in his trackies was absolutely ENORMOUS at that point.
But I knew from the manner in which he was holding me and the fact that he was puckering his lips over my head, that it wasn't acting only on sexual impulse.

I didn't feel that way often, but in that short, brief moment, I felt truly loved.
For the first time since he'd taken me under his wing, it was as though I truly meant something more to him.

Yes, yes...I know what you would say. That his feelings for me were obvious and that he wouldn't be keeping me under his roof and paying for my needs if he didn't care me.
But in my defence, Nick wasn't the most outwardly expressive guy, and our relationship hadn't...progressed THAT much in the short time I'd been living with him.

Sometimes I had a hard time figuring out whether he wanted me to be his slave, his house maid or his boyfriend.
Even now, I wasn't completely sure.

But at least I knew that he felt...something, for me.

After a good thirty seconds, the hunky jock loosened his grip of me and allowed my feet to touch the floor again.
I looked up at his face, to find him staring down at me and smirking a little.
He seemed happy, even though I hadn't done anything to try and please him.

"I have a surprise for you tonight." he told me, winking at me before slowly pulling away.

"What, Sir?!" I beamed, excited to know what he was talking about.

Nick wasn't ready to spill his beans though.
"Quiet down, silly." he immediately told me. "It's not a surprise if I tell you."

"Aww...okay." I moaned, pretending to be disappointed, but smiling at the fact that he was keeping his intentions shrouded in mystery.

I was anxious to see what he had planned for tonight.
My mind began racing with possibilities.

In a matter of minutes, the case of the poor helpless boy lying on the living room couch, crying and struggling inside his bonds, quickly took a backseat in my mind and eventually escaped my thoughts.

Nick had been pretty harsh with little Jeremy just a few minutes ago.
I mean, he hardly even knew the kid, yet he had absolutely no qualms about tormenting the boi or making him cry.

My big blond Alpha didn't care about the fact that the boi was a lot younger and a LOT smaller than he was.
He didn't care that on top of being tiny and weak, he was left bound up and totally defenceless.
With Brad outside giving his younger cousin a tour of the place, and poor Jeremy all gagged up and unable to scream or call for help, the giant muscle god could act with impunity and do as he pleased.
And that's exactly what he did.

I should've been angry.
Should've been angry about the fact that Nick had lowered his huge ass over my helpless friend's face and ripped a big fart right into the gagged kid's breathing apparatus.

I should've been angry...but I wasn't.

Frankly, I didn't even care anymore.
Nick was right. Jeremy probably wouldn't lift a finger if Brad had been the one torturing me.

It was each man for himself then.
That's when I decided I'd have to look out after myself before worrying about Jeremy.
I had my own skin to save.

Even though I'd failed in my mission to convince Nick to help my fellow sub, I decided to stick to the plan and show my worth by trying to make myself useful.

I happily offered to unload and truck, which Nick allowed me to do, but only under one condition.
"You're putting this on." he told me, grabbing his super thick winter hoodie. It was the same one he wore to work every day.

It was cold outside and I hadn't brought much in the way of warm clothing.

At first, I balked about the size of it and how ridiculous I'd look wearing something that was two sizes too big.

Nick didn't care though.
He pretty much forced his big hoodie on me and warned me that I wasn't going outside without it.

I rolled my eyes as he dressed me up, but I also began feeling a little warm and tingly as my nose picked up the familiar scent imbedded in the fabric.

There could be no doubt about it. This was definitely Nick's.
My blond lover's scent was all over it.
And yes, the thick hoodie was way too big for me...but I have to admit, there was something absolutely wonderful about wearing it and letting the two other Alphas see me like this.

I was wearing my sexy Alpha's hoodie and was literally basking in his scent.

Somehow, it just felt...right.

And so, I was all smiles when the blond giant and I left the bedroom and made for the kitchen.
I happily made my way towards the front door and quickly put my shoes on before heading outside and walking up to the pickup truck.

I couldn't wait to find out what Nick had in store for me tonight.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's interesting to see the different perspective when Steven plays with bound and gagged Jeremy in chapter 78. It's a side of Steven that we haven't seen before. It's a little bit hypocritical of him to play with Jeremy and then complain when Nick also wants to toy around with Jeremy. Isn't bringing Jeremy to the verge of blowing his load (and then stopping) almost as evil as Nick playing with the breath-intake of the gas mask?

The big difference between Brad and Nick is that Nick shows affection to his boi. He shows signs of love to Steven. Hugging him and talking to him in a way that makes Steven feel that Nick cares for him. For me, this is one of the highlights of chapter 79.

I'm looking forward to read about the surprise Nick has in store for Steven!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Very interesting chapter can't wait to see what Is next
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] Can't believe you've already caught up to all this, mate!
Thrilled to hear you're still enjoying this, even though you were already a fan on the original draft.

And you're right, Steven is hypocritical.
But in his defence, Jeremy wouldn't be at the sharp end of Brad's wrath right now, had it not been for Nick's lasting torment and the ensuing protests it caused.

Really happy to have you back onboard with us!

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Just saying hello while things are still building up :mrgreen: Anticipation's growing ( among other things...)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I think it was just bad luck that Brad came in while Jeremy was still reacting to Nick's fart. If Brad had come in a few minutes earlier, he would have found Jeremy thrusting his hips forward in the hope of releasing his load. Brad's reaction would have been exactly the same (although, perhaps, Steven would then be forced to share in the punishment).
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 80 - The Lesser of Two Evils

Unloading the pickup truck didn't take too long.
In half an hour, I pretty much had everything inside the cottage, including Nick's two giant, overstuffed mummy bags and all the gear and clothing we'd packed.

My nose, fingers and ears were a bit cold by the time I finished, but my Alpha's thick hoodie kept the bulk of my body warm.

Upon entering the cottage and handing Nick the keys to his pickup truck, I was pleasantly surprised to find young Jeremy free of his bonds and engaged in kitchen work.

The joyful look that overtook his face when he saw me, confirmed what I was hoping.
He didn't seem aware of the fact that I was the one who had spent a few minutes edging him inside his sleeping bag prison a bit earlier.

Even when I protested Nick's actions, my voice had barely been louder than a whisper. So I wasn't completely shocked by the fact that my fellow sub seemed oblivious to the role I had played in all this.

Nick and Shawn were playing video games in the living room, arguing and talking loudly.
Brad was nowhere in sight, and Jeremy was busy cutting up vegetables and preparing an early supper.

I was glad to see him up and about, though it pained me to see the marks and scars adorning his otherwise, perfect face.

All things considered, Jeremy was a very handsome young man.
I had no trouble seeing how even someone as hot as Brad, could find the boi alluring.

Nick was too engrossed in his game to care about me, so I ended up asking my friend if I could help him get the supper ready. He agreed, and I quickly made my way to the washroom so that I could freshen up a bit before getting started.

I couldn't help but step back in shock as I absentmindedly opened the washroom door and came face to face with our freshly-showered host.

As soon as I opened the door and barged in, I found Brad in the process of wrapping a towel around his waist.
The jock instantly turned to face me.

Surprising Brad out of the shower.png

"Oh, sorry!" I immediately gasped, taking a step back and slowly closing the bathroom door shut, silently scolding myself for being so reckless.

Had I barged in only a few seconds earlier, I would've caught Brad stark naked!

If he was anything like Nick, the jock wouldn't care.
But my face was still beet red when the towel-clad hunk suddenly opened the washroom door and found me standing there, a little stunned.

"Ss...sorry. I...I should've knocked." I apologised, nervously biting my lower lip and avoiding the hunky stud's gaze by lowering my head down.

"What's the hurry?" he asked, sounding almost amused by my apologetic behaviour. "You gotta pee?"

"No Sir. I'm sorry. I just wanted to wash my hands and freshen up a bit before helping Jeremy with the supper." I told him, being extra careful to keep my voice low and my tone submissive.

Brad didn't score high in my esteem. But sucking up to him was on my to-do list.

I was smart enough to realise that he would be the key player this weekend.
And as much as I despised his guts, I couldn't afford to alienate him any further.
I had no intention of spending the weekend tied up and at the mercy of the three Alphas.
Nick was in a playful, jockish mood and Shawn's socks smelled like death.

If sucking up to big, bad Brad meant I could save my skin, that's exactly what I would do.

"You wanna help my boi out with supper?" the hunk asked, sounding pleasantly surprised at my apparent newfound respect for him. Feigned respect, of course.

"Yes, Sir. Is that okay?" I asked, tentatively looking up into his cocky, smug face before allowing my eyes to drift down his big, muscular pecs and biceps. Damn, he was sexy!

"Yeah. It is." he answered, turning to head back into the washroom, while still keeping the door open to let some of the steam out.

"And Sir..." I called out, stepping into the room, suddenly surprising myself at my own boldness.
Brad turned back to look at me.
"I know you're angry with Jeremy. But pleeease don't punish him." I begged, looking straight up at the jock's handsome face and giving him a pleading look.

Brad just looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.
"And why shouldn't I?" he asked, no doubt genuinely intrigued by what I had to say.

I spent a few seconds explaining to him what Nick had done to the boi, but Brad didn't appear the least bit concerned or surprised.

Apparently, Jeremy had already told him what had happened.

The cocky hunk simply gathered up his clothes and slowly moved to exit the steamy washroom, without announcing his verdict.

He looked down at me before leaving, and smirked a little, causing me to blush in discomfort.
"You're cute." he chuckled, before stepping away and moving towards his bedroom.

Brad had bulked up a LOT since last summer.
Something about his proximity and super cocky attitude was enough to make me swoon with desire.

He never told me whether he intended to punish his boi or not. But from the way our short conversation went, I had hopes that he wouldn't.
Maybe he wasn't the complete asshole that I made him out to be...

After freshening up and helping Jeremy make supper, we ate our early evening meal and chose to sit on the living room floor, next to the coffee table while the guys ate on the big couch and played video games.
More beers were opened, and I was allowed to open my bottle of Cola and even share some with Jeremy.
Brad was finally giving his boi a bit of slack.

It was still fairly early, with the clock barely closing in at 5:30 PM by the time we had all finished eating.

Brad surprised me again, this time by snapping his fingers and ordering me to gather the plates and do the dishes.
I couldn't help but glance up at Nick, but was a little annoyed to find my Alpha silently smirking down at me as though he approved of our host's dominant nature.

"You heard him." the blond hunk told me, snapping me out of my stupor and motioning for me to get to it.

I quickly got up and did what I was told.

Jeremy got up as well, but instead of helping me, he immediately headed for the washroom.
It didn't take a genius to understand that he was probably following a set of pre-established directions.

The guys kept playing their video games on the large living room TV.
They were pretty loud...cheering, laughing and objecting pretty forcefully at times.

It only took me a short half hour to get the kitchen cleaned up, and just as I was finishing up, I heard the shower being turned on and realised that Jeremy was probably getting cleaned up.

No knowing what else to do, and not willing to join the three hunks in the living room, I took out the dish towel and slowly started drying the dishes I'd just washed.
I was gonna wait for Jeremy to come out of the washroom, and then I figured he and I could play games and maybe spend some time catching up and chatting.

Unfortunately, things didn't quite happen like that.

As the minutes went by, the volume in the living room decreased significantly and the three Alphas began talking to each other in a low tone, almost as though they didn't want to be overheard.

The shower was turned off, and still, the jocks were busy plotting.

I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but I knew it couldn't be good.
Understandably, I was a little stressed out when the three hulking bullies suddenly emerged from the living room and walked right past me, without throwing me so much as a glance.

I kept on drying the dishes, pretending no to know that something was afoot.
Things suddenly became real quiet, until I heard the washroom door open and then heard signs of definite struggling.

Something was going on in there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

So far not much seems be influenced by the addition of Shawn, still can't wait for more.
Hype.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 81 - Wrapping The Package

My jaw nearly dropped to the floor when I saw the three hunks walk past me and go straight into the living room, holding a very agitated and very much naked Jeremy in their arms.

"Nooo! Stop! Let me go!" the lad protested, futilely struggling against his three brutish assailants while they forcefully carried him into the living room.

"He's a squirmy little fuck." Nick laughed, adjusting his grasp around the boy's torso and ignoring the captive boy's pitiful protests.

From the looks of it, it seemed as though the three hunks had barged into the washroom while the lad was drying himself up, and just scooped him up in their arms before carrying him outta there.
What their intent was, I had no idea. But I could only guess they didn't have Jeremy's best interests at heart right now.

The naked, protesting nineteen-year-old fought and cried out, but his attempts to break loose were nothing short of pathetic.

He was PUNY compared to the three Alphas!
Any one of them could easily pick him up off the ground and carry him around with one arm.
For all I knew, the boy weighed even less than I did!

Maybe, in a one versus one scenario, if Jeremy was fully alert and his opponent was half-drunk or partially asleep, the kid could manage to escape using his small size and speed.
But there was virtually no chance of that happening now. Not with three of those giant bullies using their size and strength against him.

Poor Jeremy was NO match for the Alpha jock team, and was swiftly carried into the living room to face whatever fate awaited him.

It took me a while to work up the courage to step out of the kitchen and enter the adjacent room.
There were lots of strange noises coming from in there, and I couldn't just stay in the kitchen and keep drying the dishes while they did god knows what to my friend!

As soon as I walked out of the kitchen and entered the living room, my face drained itself of blood and my cock immediately sprang to life.

Jeremy was being pallet wrapped, against his will!

The three hunks looked pretty cheerful even though their squirmy prisoner didn't seem to wanna cooperate.
Brad had a HUGE roll of industrial-grade pallet wrap in his hands and began the process of wrapping his prisoner's feet and lower legs up.

The two blond cousins held the struggling, naked kid, while Brad effectively worked on wrapping the boy up.

There was no escape for poor Jeremy.
Nick used his powerful hands to hold the nineteen-year-old's legs together, and Shawn stood behind the boy and used his giant arms to immobilise the prisoner's weak upper body.

Jeremy looked like a TWIG next to Shawn!
Standing no more than a mere 165 cm, the boy's head was at the same level as the young jock's broad chest and shoulders!

The boy kept struggling and protesting, crying out and begging for mercy.
He apparently really didn't feel like being wrapped up.
Unfortunately for him though, his cock was saying otherwise.

Being stark naked, the poor lad was unable to hide the throbbing erection that insisted on sticking out at a 45 degree angle.

I have to admit, I had a serious erection of my own by that point.

Jeremy's engorged cock wasn't spared the pallet wrap treatment, and pretty soon, Brad was wrapping thick, transparent layers of sticky plastic around his boy's crotch and waist.

In a matter of minutes, the green eyed boy was wrapped from neck to toe.
And by the time Brad was done, the young lad was reduced to nothing more than a tiny, protesting, whimpering worm.

I decided to take a chance and cautiously sat myself on the main couch's left arm support to better observe the scene. The jocks noticed my approach but didn't seem to care.

On hindsight, a smarter course of action would've been to retreat to the bedroom and feign a headache or something. But I was WAY too entranced by the sight of Jeremy being mummified against his will to simply walk away now.

Things only started getting seriously hot when Brad reached for a cardboard box and took out two super big rolls of wide, construction-grade silver duct tape.
This wasn't your average corner store duct tape. This was the good stuff. Noisy. Sticky. Thick.

"Alright bro, let's wrap him up real FUCKIN' tight." Nick cheered, causing Brad to chuckle and grin.

The low pitch, screeching noise of duct tape immediately filled the room, and my nose soon started picking up the familiar scent of it's strong adhesive.

I watched in awe as the giant muscle-hunks started wrapping little Jeremy up against his will.

Brad starting at the boy's ankles and Nick began working on the kid's forearms and waist.

As soon as the duct tape came in contact with his limbs, the young prisoner went into a fit of struggling and started whimpering and mouthing off with renewed zeal.

Up 'till that point, Shawn had made himself relatively discreet.
Yes, he was doing a more than adequate job at keeping the boy restrained and helpless, but he wasn't laughing or cheering on as much as the other two.

It made sense.
He was young, only a year older than Jeremy, and probably lacked the confidence that Nick and Brad both possessed.

Things changed quickly though, and in a matter of seconds, Shawn was the one making my erection throb!

Nick and Brad were wrapping the mummy-boi up real nice and tight, and I could tell they were taking their time and going over the same areas over and over again before moving up a bit.

As soon as my blond Alpha began wrapping a fifth layer of tape around my helpless friend's wrists and waist, Shawn moved his left arm up and clamped his hand over poor Jeremy's face, instantly muffling the boi up and silencing his protests.

I had to bite my lower lip and put my legs together in an effort to stop myself from accidentally creaming my pants and undies.

The scene unfolding before my eyes was almost surreal, and sent waves of pleasure coursing throughout my body.

This wasn't like anything I'd ever witnessed, and nothing on Tumblr, Xtube, Pornhub or ThisVid came even close to making me feel as horny as I felt right now.

In the next half hour, my opinion of Shawn would literally SKYROCKET above my earlier expectations.

Jeremy had no idea what he was in for tonight, and neither did I.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

*Hype intensifies*
Yeah neither of them really have much of a chance do they... xD
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am surprised brad was so nice when Steven accidentally went in to the bathroom usually brad is a jerk. I loved these two chapters I love when you do two chapters at once keep it going can't wait to see what is next
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

That's rather interesting to me, thank you for the table! I just have one question?: who's the character next to Shawn? By the looks of it, he had high stats like Brad and Nick and he is 6ft something. You have got me super curious ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Great recent chapters at the cottage! I think the addition of Shawn brings a whole other dynamic to the group of alphas especially when they are together. Steven is going to go into a tailspin of thought as he sees what Jeremy is subjected to, and then realize his fate will be the same or worse... Eager to find out what Nick told Shawn to bring for the weekend! :D Steven is screwed lol

Great table and interesting addition, to confirm the characters traits. I think we should graph the lines as the tale progresses to see how the characters change :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !

Nice to read how Jeremy got mummified. In the old version he just was. I really looked forward to this part. It is awesome it finally started!!!
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

So for no specific reason or purpose, where would I go about purchasing that kind of duct tape? 😜
This is a great chapter!! Steven is so entranced by Jeremy getting dominated by all three jocks that he almost came hands free! Although I'm not entirely sure I would WANT to be Jeremy in this situation, I'm also not sure Bondagefreak would give me a choice....
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 5 years ago Eager to find out what Nick told Shawn to bring for the weekend!
Glad that bit didn't escape your memory, my friend 8-)
Steven was wondering the same thing not too long ago. He'll be finding out real soon, and so will you ;)

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
Well, well, well...aren't you a nosy little guy ;)
All in good time, buddy. All in good time.

Next chapter is ready to be published.
But I'm gonna leave some time for everyone else to catch up.

I'm not in the habit of sharing spoilers, but as a preview to the upcoming chapter, don't you guys sometimes wish handgag scenes weren't so quickly glazed over and hastily described in TUGs stories?

Aside from the three members I've mentioned yesterday, do we have any handgag fans on here?

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, I am soooo jealous of Jeremy.. Having three hot alpha jocks wrap him up in layers and layers of duct tape must be unbelievable. Can't wait for his gag; hopefully it will be something super tight :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic