Being gagged when it isn't necessary

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Kayla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kayla »

Tugger90 wrote: 5 months ago Depends on the setup but not as much as ballgags if really at all
I love the uncontrollable drool lol.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Kayla wrote: 5 months ago
Tugger90 wrote: 5 months ago Depends on the setup but not as much as ballgags if really at all
Lol, will have to pack that cleavegag tight!
Kayla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kayla »

Tugger90 wrote: 5 months ago
Lol, will have to pack that cleavegag tight!
Please!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Kayla wrote: 5 months ago I definitely always want to be gagged. It completes the bondage process.
Gags just make the whole thing better :)
Kayla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kayla »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 5 months ago
Kayla wrote: 5 months ago I definitely always want to be gagged. It completes the bondage process.
They do! Especially when they cause drooling
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 5 months ago
They do! Especially when they cause drooling
100% couldn’t agree more!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I love being Gagged when I’m tied up by my wife and/or her Bull. They do not gag me because it’s necessary, but because they can! They love to se me tied up and gagged with their socks, hear me trying to say something and see me drooling. It makes me feel just a little more dominated being Gagged!
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

I second everyone that a gag is necessary always! It looks hot and it's an exciting show of dominance. Also, being hand gagged while gagged is super exciting since it has that extra level of control.

In my fantasy scenarios I'd want to always be gagged unless I was given food/water or made to use my mouth for my captor's pleasure. I'd want to be hand gagged as well when my mouth was free, so I could learn not to speak out of term. Otherwise I'd want my mouth to always be stuffed with something and silenced in a variety of different ways.
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

WrappedUp wrote: 4 months ago.... being hand gagged while gagged is super exciting since it has that extra level of control.

In my fantasy scenarios I'd want to always be gagged unless I was given food/water or made to use my mouth for my captor's pleasure. I'd want to be hand gagged as well when my mouth was free, so I could learn not to speak out of term. Otherwise I'd want my mouth to always be stuffed with something and silenced in a variety of different ways.
I feel exactly the same way.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

It is always necessary to be gagged when tied up, unless your mistress needs your mouth to entertain her.
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

Gags not only silence somebody, but for me gags work well as humiliation. Especially when the mouth is stuffed with worn panties, socks, tights/pantyhose. Lovely. One fun way is to play little guessing games. Blindfold your "victim" and let them choose between colours without telling them what it means. If they say black they get the dirty panties from the laundry bin, white - and they get sweaty gym socks, blue - and they'll be lucky and get a pair of clean panties. I love to play such little games. And of course uncontrolled drooling with esp. with ring, spreader or ball gags is another great way of humiliation.

In tie-up stories, any type of gag is a huge plus. But I need detailed descriptions or dialogue showing how the victims react. A mere factual description of the gag without any emotions would be too boring. For me it's irrelevant if the gag is actually "necessary". Even irrational situations can be fun, e.g. an intruder ties up his victim, gags them with a piece of tape and the victim complains this gag is not working and teaches the intruder how to properly gag someone, ending up with a very stuffed mouth and layers of tape wrapped all around their head.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

To me, gags are a must in any bondage scenario. It doesn't matter the context, I just need a ball gag stuffing my mouth and making me drool, or panties stuffing my mouth and secured by duct tape.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic