BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING THEMES OFTEN FOUND IN MY STORIES DO YOU NORMALLY ENJOY? (VOTE AND COMMENT!)

Domination/submission
8%
50/50-play
2%
Unfair scenarios/unjust predicaments
6%
Consensual
4%
Semi-Consensual
5%
Non-Consensual
7%
Hazing/bullying/taunting
6%
Bondage/gag-related dialogue
7%
Socks, Feet & Footwear
6%
Underwear, boxers & jockstraps
6%
Handgags/glovegags
4%
Scentplay/scent torments
6%
Duct tape
7%
Facesitting
3%
Tickling/fondling
3%
Apparel (eg: leather gloves, puffers, police boots)
3%
Sleeping bags
5%
Muzzles, gurneys & professional restraints
6%
Raunch/masculine brutishness
4%
Sex (oral/anal/handjobs)
3%

Total votes: 416

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR THE 100K VIEWS ON THE B&G SPINOFF: TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

THE COMMENTS ARE HUGELY APPRECIATED & I'M GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU ENJOYING THE ADVENTURE

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 3 months ago I don't remember doing that one 🤔 sorry if I already did that 😅
You did, just a bit over two months ago ;) Your answers and results are on page 196 (HERE). In any case, I ran your scores with the new answers you've provided. I don't know if you'll be pleased or not, but the results are unchanged.

Your best match (relationship-chemistry-wise) according to this exercise is BIG MIKE! Your second-best match is unsurprisingly Andrew. I say unsurprising, 'cause both guys are close friends and share a lot of common characteristics.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BOUND & GAGGED UPDATE

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for the nearly 3.5 MILLION reads BOUND & GAGGED has garnered so far. I still get a lot of messages from readers asking whether or not I plan on continuing this. My answer has always been the same: of course, B&G will continue. Some of the forum's newer members might find it comforting to know that this saga has been in production since 2011. I've taken numerous breaks and spawned dozens of stories over the course of the last decade, but always came back to continue B&G where it left off. I see this tale as being more of a long-term project than an actual story.

Having said that, many of my regular readers currently appear a bit at a loss for 'bondagefreak' stories to read, even though TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE is still going strong and garnering lots of discussions and positive feedback.

Quite a few regulars (@sock slave boy for example) have openly expressed disinterest due to the story's unique setting (which they assumed would be gloomy and weird), only to completely change their minds about it and become avid readers after giving it an honest go.

If you're one of my regular readers and find yourself usually enjoying what I put out, I'd urge you to once again give me the benefit of the doubt and give the story an honest go. You may, like the majority of readers following it, be pleasantly surprised.

Featured Characters:

Steven, Nick, Zack, Brad, Shawn, Jeremy, Chris, Joshua and Big Mike from BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
Officer Bob from HOUSE ARREST I & II
Mitch, Andrew and Ethan from the EASY PREY SERIES
Ryan and Corey from HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 month ago
BOUND & GAGGED UPDATE

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for the nearly 3.5 MILLION reads BOUND & GAGGED has garnered so far. I still get a lot of messages from readers asking whether or not I plan on continuing this. My answer has always been the same: of course, B&G will continue. Some of the forum's newer members might find it comforting to know that this saga has been in production since 2011. I've taken numerous breaks and spawned dozens of stories over the course of the last decade, but always came back to continue B&G where it left off. I see this tale as being more of a long-term project than an actual story.

Having said that, many of my regular readers currently appear a bit at a loss for 'bondagefreak' stories to read, even though TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE is still going strong and garnering lots of discussions and positive feedback.

Quite a few regulars (@sock slave boy for example) have openly expressed disinterest due to the story's unique setting (which they assumed would be gloomy and weird), only to completely change their minds about it and become avid readers after giving it an honest go.

If you're one of my regular readers and find yourself usually enjoying what I put out, I'd urge you to once again give me the benefit of the doubt and give the story an honest go. You may, like the majority of readers following it, be pleasantly surprised.

Featured Characters:

Steven, Nick, Zack, Brad, Shawn, Jeremy, Chris, Joshua and Big Mike from BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
CONGRATULATIONS!!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 month ago
BOUND & GAGGED UPDATE

Featured Characters:

It's stupid what I'm going to say, but I have the impression of being a bad boy who has been put in his place with this message
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I challenged myself to a short one-off story and though my efforts were concerted, I predictably failed. The good news is that I managed to pretty much complete the story. The less good news is that it turned out quite a bit longer than expected, resulting in, at the very least, a two-part tale. The first part of it is up and ready to read. Hope you enjoy, guys.

CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO THE STORY
HAZED BY THE WRESTLING TEAM

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys. So I challenged myself to another short one-off story and actually succeeded in my endeavour!
This one is suitable for all M/M readers, irrespective of sexual orientation or whatnot. Hope you enjoy, guys!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys, I just wanted to take a minute or two to thank those of you who took the time to check out and comment on the two latest short stories I published a few days ago (see the above posts). An alarming number of regular participants have gone quiet over the course of the past year or so - many of whom still log in but have sadly retreated into silence.

I know that quite a few are going through personal hardships. Others are simply a bit jaded by the downtick of M/M content and/or content that interests them, whether it be sock/foot-related content or other kinks that used to be popular here but that have been dwindling for years.

Much of my recent writing focus has been spent on longer sagas (eg: THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY) which requires knowledge of already-established characters and other stories to enjoy. While these are popular with fans of the larger sagas, they remain somewhat inaccessible to most M/M readers and those less familiar with my longer stories.

I will try, as I've done this week, to feature shorter, more accessible standalone tales like the two most recent ones. Your support, as always is hugely appreciated. Hopefully, those of you who've gone quiet will feel a bit energised and motivated to come back to us as regular participants. This place needs you guys.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* NEW POLL *

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING THEMES OFTEN FOUND
IN MY PUBLISHED STORIES DO YOU NORMALLY ENJOY?

VOTE ON THE POLL & SHARE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS!

Domination/submission
50/50-play
Consensual
Semi-Consensual
Non-Consensual
Hazing/bullying/taunting
Socks, Feet & Footwear
Handgags/glovegags
Scentplay/scent torments
Duct tape
Facesitting
Tickling
Sleeping bags
Sex (oral/anal/handjobs)

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD & VOTE!
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME AS USUAL

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr @ChairBoy @BoudBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @socjuc @Wedgieboy69 @thespy @OrdinaryWorld @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Ossassin @sock slave boy @vincenzotognolo22 @Blue Ice @ChairBoy @Pup Wingletang @Smythdean @GoBucks @4toes @jammer212 @Mummybag @Lovethemsocks @Pleasurechip95 @puffalover @noarmgr @tapegagged08 @Tsuhaya @Straitjacketed @blackbound @The WinterShuffle @DuctTapeObsessed @Bandanasandrope

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

If you know me this won't come as a shock (a couple might though!), but I went for
  • Dom/Sub
  • Unfair scenarios / unjust predicaments
  • Con
  • Semi-Con
  • Non-Con
  • Hazing, bullying
  • Socks, feet, shoes
  • Scent torments

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

am I predictable or not?

- Domination/submission
- Unfair scenarios/unjust predicaments
- Consensual
- Semi-Consensual
- Non-Consensual
- Hazing/bullying/taunting
- Bondage/gag-related dialogue
- Socks, Feet & Footwear
- Underwear, boxers & jockstraps
- Scentplay/scent torments
- Duct tape
- Tickling/fondling
- Sleeping bags
- Muzzles, gurneys & professional restraints
- Raunch/masculine brutishness
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Well, the choices are very easy for me:

Non-Consensual

Hazing/bullying/taunting

Socks, Feet & Footwear

Handgags/glovegags ( a HUGE turn on for me! )

Scentplay/scent torments

Duct tape

Apparel (eg: leather gloves, puffers, police boots) ( the more masculine the outfit is the better... )

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Blue Ice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blue Ice »

Here are my votes :

- Domination/Submission
- Consensual
- Semi-Consensual
- Non-Consensual
- Bondage/Gag-related dialogue
- Socks, Feet & Footwear
- Underwears, Boxers & Jockstraps
- Handgags/Glovegags
- Scentplay/Scent torments
- Duct Tape
- Sleeping Bags
- Muzzles, Gurneys & Professional restraints
- Sex (Oral/Anal/Handjob)
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

These were what I voted for:

Domination/submission
50/50-play
Consensual
Semi-Consensual
Non-Consensual
Handgags/glovegags
Scentplay/scent torments
Duct tape
Sleeping bags
Sex (oral/anal/handjobs)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Here are mine:

Domination/submission
Semi-Consensual
Non-Consensual
Socks, Feet & Footwear
Handgags/glovegags
Scentplay/scent torments
Duct tape
Facesitting
Sleeping bags
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Here’s MY votes!!

Domination

Unfair scenarios/ predicaments

Semi consensual (changing my vote to add this)

Non consensual

Hazing/ bullying/ taunting

Socks, Feet & Footwear

Handgags/glovegags

Scentplay/scent torments

Duct tape

Facesitting

Tickling/ fondling

Sleeping bags

Muzzles, gurneys and profesional restraint

(Yes I acknowledge how much easier it would’ve been to just write the stuff I’m not into usually, but.. I realized 3/4ths in)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I found it easier to list the only ones I’m not so into:
Tickling (never really has done anything for me, very much the filler episode of a piece)
Apparel (eg: leather gloves, puffers, police boots) (I quite sincerely don’t care what someone is wearing, outside of very rare specific circumstances where it ties into bondage, such as say the belt loops on jeans or whatever)
Raunch/masculine brutishness (Also not into brutishness, it’s a means to an end, and masc brutishness is always odd for me, my own relationship with my gender does leave me with a lingering distaste/discomfort for overly masc stuff)
Sex (oral/anal/handjobs) (Just not into sex, again a means to an end in this style of fiction)
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

The biggest ones for me are handgag and glovegag and sex, especially when combined together. Domination, non-consensual, apparel, muzzle are also hot. Technically I am into a lot and it’s always nice to see how a story unfolds as you may find a gem around the corner. Raunch and masculinity are inherent to all these topics. Keep your creative juices flowing!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

My votes were for:

Domination/submission
50-50 play
Consensual/ semi-consensual/ non-consensual
Bondage/gag related dialogue
Handgags/glovegags
Duct tape
Tickling/fondling
Muzzles, gurneys, professional retraints
Sex (oral/anal/handjobs)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

My choices:

Domination/Submission

Consensual

Hazing/Bullying/Taunting (mostly of it being lighter for fun stuff that even the victim knows it's in good fun)

Socks/Feet and footwear (good torture stuff)

Underwear, boxers, and jockstraps (mostly jockstraps)

Scent play/ Scent torment (all part of the socks and footwear stuff)

Duct Tape (Never enough of it)

Tickling and Fondling (Always fun to read about)

Apparel (mostly the puffer coats)

Sleeping bags (the fat mummy bags the most)

Muzzles, gurney, and professional restraints. (I love the muzzles because I know what they are like and I love when the medical gurney and straps are used in your stories. )

Those are my choices.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Kishi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kishi »

I voted for:

Domination/submission
Unfair/unjust scenarios
Semi-consensual
Non-consensual
Socks, feet & footwear

Very interesting to see non-consensual and underwear doing so well… I would say I hope this means we might get to see more of those topics, but I’m like a hundred chapters behind anyway lmao
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special thanks to @OrdinaryWorld @sock slave boy @squirrel @Blue Ice @Guardianbound @Starcomet @ChairBoy @Ossassin @Subboi @Volobond @Stormee and @Tomat0skins for the poll answers so far!

I look forward to hearing from many more of you.
Definitely a few surprises so far!

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

I voted for socks, feet, and footwear, along with scentplay/scent torments. Nothing really interests or turn me on more than a man with smelly feet clad in smelly socks and who is damn proud of his bad boys :lol:
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Here's what I voted for

Domination/submission
50/50 play
Consensual
Semi consensual
Hazzing/bullying/taunting
Bondage/gag related dialog
Scent play/scent torment
Duct tape
Tickling/fondling
Muzzles, gurneys and professional restraints

Domination and submission is a given. Some would probably be surprised I chose 50/50 because I don't often switch but I definitely like it in stories. I don't usually like non consensual scenes but semi consensual is fine. Hazing/bullying/taunting is fine if it's all in good, light fun. Scent play/torment is fun if I'm the dom, not if I switch but story wise is good. No such thing as overkill with duct tape :lol: Fondling isn't my thing but can't deny just how fun it is to tickle a helpless sub. Muzzles and professional restraints have always been a favorite of mine. Even own quite a few of them. The introduction of a gurney being used for bondage in your stories definitely had an influence in adding to my list!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic