12%
Other (specify)
2%

Total votes: 414

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Hands behind back and as I said before, arms to the side. Still surprised how arms to side isn't in the poll.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Terry wrote: 1 week ago Hands behind back and as I said before, arms to the side. Still surprised how arms to side isn't in the poll.
I have seen the arms to the side a number of times. Could someone try to describe why they like it that way?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

takeru wrote: 1 week ago
Terry wrote: 1 week ago Hands behind back and as I said before, arms to the side. Still surprised how arms to side isn't in the poll.
I have seen the arms to the side a number of times. Could someone try to describe why they like it that way?
Just the way it looks and because it's comfortable and appealing perhaps. And that is the standard way of tying someone up.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Terry wrote: 1 week ago
Just the way it looks and because it's comfortable and appealing perhaps. And that is the standard way of tying someone up.
Okay, that's an interesting take. I had once come across a description of what makes tying the hands behind the back while tickling so fun. Especially when the target is the belly, abdomen and sides. The hands are so near the belly, abdomen and sides, yet so very useless to defend oneself. I was expecting something along these lines, but okay :). I love to tickle and tease the sides, so I'm definitely not letting my lee/bottom to defend their sides by tying their hands there :D.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Vivianbound wrote: 1 week ago always has to be behind back chuckles - too easy to escape otherwise
Agreed!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Okay, that's an interesting take. I had once come across a description of what makes tying the hands behind the back while tickling so fun. Especially when the target is the belly, abdomen and sides. The hands are so near the belly, abdomen and sides, yet so very useless to defend oneself. I was expecting something along these lines, but okay :). I love to tickle and tease the sides, so I'm definitely not letting my lee/bottom to defend their sides by tying their hands there :D.
If someone is being tickle tortured, then I guess spread eagle would be better as you are more exposed. You cannot access the sides if your arms are pinned to your body.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Terry wrote: 5 days ago

If someone is being tickle tortured, then I guess spread eagle would be better as you are more exposed. You cannot access the sides if your arms are pinned to your body.
A standing spreadeagle even better :)!
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Always has to be behind the back for me. Best way to feel truly helpless and exposed. I just love when my elbows are together, and I’ve been getting really into full reverse prayer ties lately too. I want it to hurt, especially for those longer play sessions.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic