Princess captured

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Princess captured

Post by GagFan96 »

Hi I'm looking to do a role play where I play a princess of a medieval kingdom (fantasy or non fantasy type story). My character is captured by one or more people from a neighboring kingdom or by random bandits. Male or female are welcome. Reply or message me if you're interested.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

You've had your eye on the handsome prince of the neighboring village for a long time - secretly, of course, since your fathers have been sending their warriors after each other for a few months now. From your point of view, a completely pointless skirmish. It is clear to you: As soon as you take the throne, your peoples will live together peacefully - but at the moment this view has no chance with your fathers.

But there's another reason why you should get along: you find the prince very likeable - no, you're head over heels in love with him! And you are sure that you received the same signals from him! Actually, you expect his marriage proposal every day... and your answer will be "yes", no matter what your fathers think.

Finally you receive a letter from him: He wants to meet you in the forest this evening! With butterflies in your stomach, you sneak out of your father's castle and run barefoot into the forest. In your excitement you completely forgot to put on your sandals.

When you arrive at the agreed meeting point, you see him standing there with a flower in his hand. Yes - he will finally propose to you - your happiness seems perfect!

But when he handed you the flower, he said: "My father...!" You roll your eyes - it was clear that the kings were causing stress again.... He continues: "I should finally prove to him that I'm a great warrior!" He sighs.

An idea occurs to you: "Would a captured enemy princess be proof enough for him?" He sighs again: "I think so - but where should I get one?" Instead of answering, you throw him a rope and turn around, clasping your hands behind your back.

He looks at you blankly. You probably have to help! "Come on - tie my hands behind my back - but nice and tight! If you present me, the captured enemy princess, to your father, he will make you the leader of his army until you succeed him! And then our two kingdoms can be at peace close - and we both get married! So finally tie me up!"

Still a little hesitant, he takes the rope and wraps it around your wrists. You have to encourage him twice to pull the rope tighter - but then you can't get out. Satisfied, you smile at him: "Great - I can't get out of this anymore! Now gag me with my scarf and take me to your father. You will be promoted and I will certainly be your wife at some point - king and queen of a united empire!"

You willingly allow yourself to be gagged and taken to his father. In front of the king you act as if you were defending yourself against being captured - after all, he shouldn't know that his son and you agreed on the whole scenario.

As expected, the king is very pleased with his son. He actually pushes it as you struggle against your bonds and curse into the gag. But of course that's just an act!

The prince leads you to the basement of the castle, to the dungeons. "Very well thought out - if someone follows us, they shouldn't become suspicious!", you think. You willingly go into a cell and let yourself be locked up. He takes the gag off you. You smile at him. "Everything went well! Now take off my shackles!"

He smiles too - but it's a different smile. "Why should I? You stay here until my father gets a ransom from your father! I think a million gold pieces should be enough - and the royal crown for my father! What do you think?"

He pushes the gag back into your astonished mouth and leaves you tied up in the cell. You're not sure whether your father will refuse and you'll spend the rest of your life as a prisoner of the foreign king - or whether your father will pay but send you to the guillotine for treason...

Love is blind!
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

johopp wrote: 1 week ago You've had your eye on the handsome prince of the neighboring village for a long time - secretly, of course, since your fathers have been sending their warriors after each other for a few months now. From your point of view, a completely pointless skirmish. It is clear to you: As soon as you take the throne, your peoples will live together peacefully - but at the moment this view has no chance with your fathers.

But there's another reason why you should get along: you find the prince very likeable - no, you're head over heels in love with him! And you are sure that you received the same signals from him! Actually, you expect his marriage proposal every day... and your answer will be "yes", no matter what your fathers think.

Finally you receive a letter from him: He wants to meet you in the forest this evening! With butterflies in your stomach, you sneak out of your father's castle and run barefoot into the forest. In your excitement you completely forgot to put on your sandals.

When you arrive at the agreed meeting point, you see him standing there with a flower in his hand. Yes - he will finally propose to you - your happiness seems perfect!

But when he handed you the flower, he said: "My father...!" You roll your eyes - it was clear that the kings were causing stress again.... He continues: "I should finally prove to him that I'm a great warrior!" He sighs.

An idea occurs to you: "Would a captured enemy princess be proof enough for him?" He sighs again: "I think so - but where should I get one?" Instead of answering, you throw him a rope and turn around, clasping your hands behind your back.

He looks at you blankly. You probably have to help! "Come on - tie my hands behind my back - but nice and tight! If you present me, the captured enemy princess, to your father, he will make you the leader of his army until you succeed him! And then our two kingdoms can be at peace close - and we both get married! So finally tie me up!"

Still a little hesitant, he takes the rope and wraps it around your wrists. You have to encourage him twice to pull the rope tighter - but then you can't get out. Satisfied, you smile at him: "Great - I can't get out of this anymore! Now gag me with my scarf and take me to your father. You will be promoted and I will certainly be your wife at some point - king and queen of a united empire!"

You willingly allow yourself to be gagged and taken to his father. In front of the king you act as if you were defending yourself against being captured - after all, he shouldn't know that his son and you agreed on the whole scenario.

As expected, the king is very pleased with his son. He actually pushes it as you struggle against your bonds and curse into the gag. But of course that's just an act!

The prince leads you to the basement of the castle, to the dungeons. "Very well thought out - if someone follows us, they shouldn't become suspicious!", you think. You willingly go into a cell and let yourself be locked up. He takes the gag off you. You smile at him. "Everything went well! Now take off my shackles!"

He smiles too - but it's a different smile. "Why should I? You stay here until my father gets a ransom from your father! I think a million gold pieces should be enough - and the royal crown for my father! What do you think?"

He pushes the gag back into your astonished mouth and leaves you tied up in the cell. You're not sure whether your father will refuse and you'll spend the rest of your life as a prisoner of the foreign king - or whether your father will pay but send you to the guillotine for treason...

Love is blind!
Interesting little story
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

GagFan96 wrote: 1 week ago
Interesting little story

Glad you like it, @GagFan96. You are welcome to continue my story (as first-person narrator princess) - if you find something to write in your cell...

For example, you could write about your anger at the prince - and yourself. Or about your desperate attempts to get out of the cell. Or - in case the ransom is not paid - about your time as a servant of the foreign king. Or - in case the ransom is paid - about your thoughts as you are led to execution in chains by your own father and about your fear when your neck is pinned under the sharp guillotine. Or whatever else comes to mind. (Perhaps there is also a miraculous last-minute rescue?)

Just let your imagination run wild, princess... - That would be a great honor for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic