BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The next chapter is just about ready, but since a few of you guys have never worn a gasmask before, I'm gonna post two pics that'll give you an idea of how the Russian GP-5 gas masks Steven and Jeremy are wearing, actually work.

Basically, you don't inhale and exhale from the same tube.
You inhale through a small hole in a filter and exhale from a small orifice that only allows air out but doesn't allow any in.

See the arrows on the pics.
[mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention]

IN-OUT 1.jpg
IN-OUT 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I'm jealous....
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Trainedsub wrote: 5 years ago I'm jealous....
Don't be. GSR gasmasks are better. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 91 - Room Service

As soon as my nostrils flared open inside the mask, I knew that my predicament had just gotten a whole lot worse.

The loud, laboured breathing that noisily rushed in through the filter intake, would be too much for Nick to resist.
The poor company he was in and those beers he was drinking, would surely end up sealing my fate.

There was no doubt about it, Jeremy and I were doomed.

The tight rubber mask was pulled over my face and ended up molding my head in an air-tight seal.
Before I knew it, I was looking up at my handsome captor's cocky expression through the gasmask's circular eye set, and couldn't help but gulp down in fear as he eyed me up and down like a piece of meat.

Jeremy and I tried keeping quiet, but our noisy breathing units were really making the big boys all horny.
"KKHHHHWW....SHHWWWWW. KKHHHHWW....SHHWWWW." our masks hissed as we breathed in and out.

I couldn't move a muscle, couldn't really twist my head at all. My gag HUGE, and I was becoming increasingly upset at the fact that I couldn't speak because Brad's cheesy, old, cum-filled sock was inside my mouth.

Breathing in was difficult.
Not only had Nick so carelessly let my face and part of my nostrils get taped up by his amateurish cousin, but I now had a narrow breathing nozzle to contend with, and a heavy duty filtering unit on top of that as well!

"Ughmph..." I tried crying out, only to find myself choking on the giant sock young Master Shawn had forcefully stuffed into my mouth.

The strong smell of duct tape and rubber filled my nostrils every time I breathe in through the heavy duty filtering unit. Brad's sock tasted absolutely HORRIBLE, and I couldn't stop the mixture of saliva and semen from coating my palate and seeping down my throat.

Nick had no idea I was gagging on his buddy's cum, and I couldn't complain about it either. The sheer size of Brad's filthy stinker prevented me from getting even the smallest of whimpers out. My cheeks and lips were filled to bursting and my duct tape gag had been wrapped furiously tight around my head.

I was given no choice and was left with no other option.
The only thing I could do, was just lie there and taste Brad's sock.
And that's exactly what I did.

The three Alpha hunks spent a few minutes fooling around with our breathing, using their big hands to block the small breathing hole on our inhalation filters.
Even Shawn had a go at me and nearly made me pass out by smothering me with his giant hand and depriving me of air for over thirty seconds. The rubber masks were perfectly airtight, and they didn't allow for any air to get in once our filtering units were blocked.

I screamed inside my smelly, fat gag and I was certain I could hear poor Jeremy doing the same.
Even our loudest protests came out as muffled whimpers, 'causing the three Alpha bullies to bursts out laughing and inciting them to further mock us.

Brad was the first to give us something more serious to complain about.
At some point during one of their video game tournaments, the cocky jock kicked his smelly running shoes off and decided to air his socked feet out.

Brad, airing out his cheesy black socks.png

It didn't take long for the strong, cheesy smell of Brad's feet to make it's way inside my gasmask.
*Sniff*
"Mmmggh...uugghmph." I coughed, the whiff of potent foot odour catching me completely by surprise. From the sound of it, little Jeremy was having trouble dealing with his Master's cheesy fumes as well.

His loud, filtered breathing suddenly became, erratic and I felt his duct taped head bob against mine as he attempted to wiggle away and escape the stench.

Our unified moaning must've caught their attention, 'cause the jocks suddenly paused the game and scooted forward in their seats to see what was happening.

"Dude, your feet stink!" Nick suddenly laughed, waving his hand in from of his face and chuckling mildly.

"MY feet stink? Look who's talking!" Brad cried out. "Besides, I've been wearing my shoes all day and I need to air out my soles, man. They're fuckin' roasting in there." he added, reaching down towards the carpet floor and picking one of his big black running shoes up.

"Here man, sniff this." he chuckled, tossing the size 12 shoe over Nick.

I saw my sexy blond muscle-god pick his friend's shoe up and watched as he placed the opening close to his face before taking a whiff.

"Yeah...these stink, bro." Nick admitted, not sounding overly impressed, but still looking a little surprised at the odour Brad had worked up in there.

"Wanna sniff?" The blond god suddenly asked his cousin, teasing the younger Alpha by hovering the smelly sneaker close to his face.

"Nah, I'm cool. Awww dude. Get that thing away from my face." I heard Shawn laugh, protesting his older cousin's advances.

Brad seemed really pleased with himself.

"You should really air those out, bro." Nick told him, tossing the big black running shoe back to the floor where it belonged.

Brad's stinky running shoes.png

"Hey, I have an idea." Brad chuckled, suddenly scooting off the couch and crouching down over the pillow that Jeremy and I were resting on.

I saw the handsome bully grab one of his big sneakers up, and suddenly heard muffled screams coming from my fellow prisoner.

"Hah ha. Let's make these fags air them out with their noses." he chuckled, grinning mightily as he secured the shoe up to his captive boy's breathing filter.

Nick and Shawn immediately starting laughing and my eyes went wide in apprehension when Nick reached down to pick up Brad's other sneaker.

"Mmmnngh....mmnnggh." I tried protesting, but the giant muscle brute pretended not to hear me and slowly started unlacing his buddy's smelly running shoe up.

I watched his strong fingers work the opening wider and watched his enormous pecs, shoulders and biceps come to life above me. My giant, shirtless muscle-god was about to bring his friend's stinky running shoe down over my gasmask filter, and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him.

I heard Jeremy cough in his gag and felt his head bob against mine as he fought and struggled, probably trying to shake the sneaker off his gasmask.

Brad sat himself back on the couch and laughed at the kid's demise.
Then he focused his attention over to me.

I cried out in despair and Nick actually looked down at me and met my fearful gaze.
"Alright Steevie-boi." he mocked, calling me by the nickname he and his high school lackeys had given me about a decade ago. "You're gonna help your little friend air these out for us, alright?" he asked, knowing full well I couldn't possibly respond in any meaningful way.

Of course, I screamed and allowed my eyes to widen in fear, but the brute didn't care and just slipped the big stinky running shoe right over my gasmask breathing filter.

I cried out, shook my head as much as possible and held my breathe.
But nothing I could do would ANY difference.

Nick had opened his buddy's Nike trainer wide enough so that the opening would fit just perfectly over the big, green gasmask filter I had to breathe through.

The black shoe just came down and swallowed up the whole inhaler unit.
My huge, incredibly muscular Alpha King lost no time in pulling the laces tight and lacing Brad's sneaker up real snug around the breathing nozzle.

The shoe wouldn't be going anywhere.

As soon as my nostrils flared open, the hot, foul-smelling air inside Brad's size 12 running shoe filled up my mask and spilled into my lungs.

"Mmmmggghhm." I protested, eye bursting wide open as the potency and cheesiness of the jock's foot odour hit me full force. To put it mildly, Brad's big, black running shoe did NOT smell good.

*Sniff*
Owh GOD! Ugh.

I tried shaking my head as much as the duct tape would let me, but Nick had laced his buddy's trainer up, and had even double-knotted the laces, making sure it couldn't be shaken off or even pulled off.
I furrowed my brow and focused my eyes on the giant shoe that was secured up to my mask.
I struggled mightily against my gag, trying my spit my enormous mouth stuffing out and desperately attempting to open my jaw and get air in through my lips somehow.

I didn't wanna take another whiff of the stupid jerk's putrid running shoe, but that's exactly what I ended up doing.

*Sniff*
"MMHhhhhgg...uugghhm." I coughed, my hopelessly gagged face crinkling up inside the mask as Brad's cheesy fumes hit my nostrils.

"Now THAT'S what I call a proper airing out." Nick laughed, grabbing his PS4 controller and planting his great, big sneakers back onto my chest.

The three bullies ignored our muffled protests and quickly went back to gaming.
The loud video game volume coming out of the stereo system, filled the living room up and easily drowned our laboured sniffs and moans.

Meanwhile, Nick, Brad and Shawn were apparently having the time of their lives...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow this for sure is going to put Brad in his element and boost his already large ego, the fact that his scent is dominating Steven and Jeremy in this unique way lol Who knows what he/they will do next! And wondering what seeing this will instill in aspiring Shawn
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I have no idea which side I'd prefer to be on! Damn switch-ness! Get's me all confused :lol:

Brilliant chapter, I just adore scent-play
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I love scent play so much! I sooo wish I had one of those masks and a really evil master!
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

WOW!! That was one brilliant chapter. I am sooo jealous of Steven and Jeremy... That nasty gas mask and the foul shoes over it are somethin super humilitatin... Serves them right :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

So jealous of Steven and Jeremy so wish I was in there place
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Both jealous of both of them and really not at the same time. xD
EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

Still love this story. Definitely like that its a little bit different. And very jealous of Steven and jeremy. Would love to see more of shawn and see him emerge more as a dom and see what he does maybe with some training from nick. Great job, Bondagefreak on the writing and continuing this story.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the great comments, guys!
And a warm welcome back to [mention]EJTied22[/mention]
Thrilled to have you back, boi! You were one of my best reviewers on the old board.
Hope you stick around with us and pick up your old habits ;)

Chapter 92 is coming right up.

EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] i definitely plan to return to reviewing this on a regular basis. Has been a while because of work and life things. But thank you for the warm welcome back.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 92 - Saved

I had no idea how much time had passed, but by the time Nick reached down and starting taking Brad's shoe off of my gasmask, I had somehow dozed off into a state of light slumber and was just slowly beginning to wake up.

I felt warm and really tired.
I watched through the foggy gasmask eye set as my hunky Master attempted to loosen the double knotted shoelaces. The heavy duty military mask hissed loudly as my nostrils flared open and sniffed up the musty air from inside Brad's stinky trainer.
Nick was in no rush though.

The running shoe still smelled real bad, but I had actually gotten a little used to it by now and no longer felt the need to moan and complain after each sniff.

Still, when the shoe was finally pulled off, I felt a sudden wave of relief.
Finally! Some fresh air.

My mouth was still plugged up, but I'd given up trying to yell and scream through Brad's sock a LONG time ago.

That's right. I was defeated and beaten. There's no point in denying it now. Brad's smelly black sock was simply too big and too thick for me to get anything past it, and it would stay buried and stuffed inside my yapper for as long as my captors deemed it necessary.

Only when my gasmask was pulled off and the jocks mentioned something about watching a movie before going to bed, did I understand how late it was. I couldn't be entirely certain, but I might have been asleep and sniffing Brad's shoe for two hours...maybe even longer!

I tried calling out to Nick as he pulled the rubber mask off my face, but he ignored me and sat himself back on the couch before planting his heavy sneaker-clad feet back on top of me.

I accepted my fate and quietly breathed in through my nostrils.
I was too exhausted to fight, and too weak to struggle.

Jeremy wasn't so lucky though.
Even through the layers of tape that covered my ears, I could hear my friend's laboured breathing inside the mask and heard him struggling and moaning inside his gag. That was quite feat in itself, especially considering the filthy sock in his mouth was even bigger and thicker than mine.
Brad's shoe was still firmly laced up over Jeremy's breathing filter, and the bullies didn't appear the least bit interested in cutting the kid any slack.

I felt four heavy sneakered feet on top of my mummified body and realised that part of me actually enjoyed it.
I liked being under Nick's feet. I can't explain it, but it just felt...right.

Even though my situation was precarious at best, I was too tired to care and felt safe enough under their feet to allow myself to doze off again. My eyelids felt heavy, and pretty soon I was slipping into a state of partial awareness.

I woke up again, and was sure that only a few seconds had passed since I'd closed my eyes.
But from the looks of it, Brad was calling it a night and telling Shawn to make himself comfortable on the couch.
The older jock was apparently tired and slowly picked some of his stuff up and retreated towards the privacy of his own bedroom, leaving poor Jeremy stranded on the floor and at the mercy of the two cousins.

Neither Nick nor Shawn paid the whimpering lad any attention.
Instead, I watched my master scoot forward on the couch and look down at me with an amused expression on his face.

"Not bad, kiddo. You've been in there for almost five hours." he told me, causing Shawn to chuckle as I raised my eyebrows in surprise.
FIVE HOURS?!
I was dying to be let out, but I still couldn't believe how much time had passed.
I must've been hanging on in a state of light slumber for FAR longer than I'd previously though.

"Ready to be let out?" Nick asked, quickly snickering at my pitiful expression.

"Mgggh...ugghm." I moaned, unable to speak up but reaching out to my Master by giving him my most submissive set of puppy eyes. Luckily for me, my big, beefy muscle-King was in a generous mood tonight.
Had he not been, I would've probably been left to rot inside my duct tape prison and he would've blamed it on my "unwillingness" to speak up normally.

"Alright, quiet down or I'll leave you in there for the rest of the night." he warned, pointing his index finger down at my face in a scolding manner. I knew better than to test my Alpha's resolve, and so I immediately obeyed and quieted down, sucking on my huge, smelly gag instead.

God, I hated it. It really tasted like Brad's feet!

It took a good ten minutes for the two cousins to free me.
Nick used a pair of dull-edged scissors to cut through my duct tape and pallet wrap cocoon, while Shawn squatted down over my face and attempted to free my duct taped head.

By the time they'd freed me of my prison and managed to unwrap my head completely, Nick was smiling and laughing at the fact that my hair was all wet and that my boner was still very much erect.
Thankfully, the load I'd shot while they were wrapping me up five hours ago, failed to catch their notice.

Nick lifted my head up and pulled the massive saliva-soaked sock out of my mouth before tossing it to the floor.
"That's it. Nice and slow." he told me, slowly helping me up to a standing position and carefully walking me to the kitchen so that I could gulp down a tall glass of water.

The two meter tall hunk kept his hand on my back as I finished drinking my second glass of water, and slowly guided me into the washroom before ordering me to take a shower and get myself cleaned up.
"When you're done, you're gonna go in the bedroom and you're gonna put on the clothes I've left for you on the bed. Then I want you to come and see me. Understood?" he asked, standing a full head taller than me and looking down at me like a father looking down at his son.

"Yes, sir." I answered, slowly nodding my head as he opened the washroom door and turned the lights on before gently guiding me in.

I felt the sting of Nick's hand as he suddenly smacked my bare ass hard, causing me to gasp and turn around in surprise. The super muscular hunk gave me a playful wink and quickly eyed me up and down before licking his lips and walking back to the living room.

I looked at myself in the mirror and had trouble imagining how anyone could find me even remotely attractive right now. I was sweaty, I was covered in marks and my hair was completely matted down over my head.
I looked like shit!

I quickly turned the shower on and allowed the water to heat up before stepping in under it's soothing embrace.
I spent a good five minutes standing there, leaning against the cold ceramic wall before actually grabbing the shampoo bottle and lathering it up onto my hair.

I washed myself with the lightly scented shower gel that was on the shower rack and spent quite a bit of time just standing there, soaking up under the warm stream and letting it run down my back and butt crack.

When I finally decided to step out onto the soft shower mat, I was pleasantly surprised to find my towel neatly folded on the toilet seat cover, and my grooming kit next to the sink, on the washroom counter.

I dried myself, put my deodorant on, fixed my hair up with wax, and spent a solid two minutes brushing my teeth, trying to get rid of gross taste in my mouth.

I still had a few marks lining my neck, face and arms, but decided to wrap the towel around my body and quickly scamper towards the bedroom so that I could finally get dressed. The marks would go away on their own, I knew.

As soon as I arrived in the small room, I turned the lights on and stood there in shock at the sight of the clothes Nick had set out for me to wear. He'd gone through my stuff and had taken out my baby blue t-shirt, a pair of my white ankle socks and my tight-fitting black jockstrap. No pants and no shorts.

I quickly got dressed and reminded myself of how silly it was to feel strange about walking into the living room with a jockstrap on.
Shawn had already seen my naked body and had even seen my exposed and very much erect boner.
These Alphas were used to going to the gym and undressing in front of other guys. I knew that it wasn't really a big deal for them, but I still felt awkward walking around the place with only a jockstrap on.

I was tempted to fish out a pair of running shorts from my travel bag, but decided to obey Nick and just wear the clothes he'd selected for me to wear.

I nervously stepped out of the bedroom and started making my way towards the living room, just as my Master had instructed me.

Jeremy was probably being freed from his cocoon right now, I thought to myself.

Imagine my surprise when I arrived in the living room and found my younger friend still tightly packaged up and gasmasked.

The stinky running shoe had been removed from his breathing intake, but the poor lad was left dealing with something much worse. Much, MUCH worse...
Shawn's feet.

An incredibly foul odour permeated the air inside the living room, and I knew that Nick wasn't the one responsible for it, since he was nowhere in sight.

"Hey man." Shawn casually greeted, too engrossed in the shooter game he was playing to actually take his eyes off the screen. "Nick just went to take a dump." he told me, quickly licking his licks and moving around in his seat
as though it would help his player dodge the enemy's bullets.

"Uh...ok." I answered, perplexed and a little annoyed at the fact that the blond jock had to go into details about where his older cousin was and what he was doing.
I didn't need THAT kind of information.

The hunk was so completely engrossed in the game he was playing, that he didn't appear the least bit concerned about the tiny teenager that was bundled up and mummified at his feet.

The big, muscular twenty-year-old giant sat on the couch, wearing nothing but his socks and boxers, and had his huge size 13 soles crossed up over the helpless kid's upper chest.

Shawn's enormous, sock-clad feet stood only INCHES away from poor Jeremy's breathing filter!
The kid had nowhere to go and no way to alert us or call for help.
His little mouth had been plugged up with a giant sock, and his entire face was wrapped up from top to bottom.
The three bullies really didn't want him mouthing off or calling for help tonight.

Poor Jeremy.
His Master had just abandoned him. Nick was in the bathroom doing his business, and here he was, left alone and at the mercy of some big, smelly dude he didn't even know.

I watched my mummified friend struggle inside his cocoon and watched him choke on his gag while desperately trying to twist his head away. He couldn't even budge, much less get away from Shawn's giant feet.

The young Alpha's extremely potent foot odour filled the room up, and his socks and shoes just kept oozing incredibly cheesy fumes out, creating a toxic cloud of stench in the area surrounding Jeremy's head.

"Aren't you guys gonna let him out?" I asked, genuinely concerned about my friend's safety and wellbeing.
He sounded like he was literally crying and choking on his gag, and Shawn just sat there, airing out his huge stinkers right in front of the poor kid's gasmasked face.

"I dunno, man..." Shawn answered, keeping his eyes focused on the TV. "I think Brad wants him to stay like that for the night."

As soon as the words left the jock's mouth, I heard Jeremy produce a series of heavily muffled, unintelligible screams before coughing and choking on his gag once more.
"Shhh!" Shawn suddenly hissed, absentmindedly moving his right foot over the prisoner's inhaler and curling his sock-clad toes up over the small hole.

Jeremy sniffed and his entire body suddenly jerked in shock.
"Shawn, you're killing him!" I protested, unable to stay quiet while my helpless friend suffocated on the stench of the blond Alpha's toes.

The jock seemed a little annoyed that I was pestering him during his game and just brushed me off by telling me that Jeremy was fine.

We both knew that he wasn't, but Shawn just didn't care.

Nick arrived in the living room a few seconds later and took hold of my upper left arm.
It was almost as though he intended on pulling me out of the room or something.
"Alright, I'm calling it a night, bro." he told his younger cousin. "You gonna be okay on the couch?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll be fine." Shawn responded, still keeping his gaze fixed on the screen.
Next to him, was a large pillow, as was well as Jack's super fat, old mummy-style winter bag.

Good. As long as he was sleeping in it, I wouldn't have to worry about being zipped up inside there, I thought to myself.

"Try not to stay up too late." Nick told him, slowly stepping out of the living room and pulling me along with him.

"G'night, bro." the younger jock finally called out.

The last thing I saw before being prodded out of the living room, was the young, fully gagged and mummified boi being forced to cope with Shawn's giant, putrid soles. I had no idea how long the jock would stay up playing video games for, but Jeremy was certainly in for a rough night.
He probably wouldn't be sleeping much.

As Nick and I left, I could swear I heard the kid screaming out for us to come back.
He was no doubt terrified at being left alone with the hulking twenty-year-old.
Shawn's socks were smelly beyond belief and those running shoes he'd slipped off were stinking the room up something fierce!

Shawn's running shoes.png

I was incredibly lucky Nick was there to take care of me.
I'm not sure WHAT I'd have done had I been in Jeremy's place.

Good luck, my friend.
You're gonna need it.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Steven might not want to be in Jeremy's place, but I sure do. At least until it actually happens to me :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

As soon as the words left the jock's mouth, I heard Jeremy produce a series of heavily muffled, unintelligible screams before coughing and choking on his gag once more.
"Shhh!" Shawn suddenly hissed, absentmindedly moving his right foot over the prisoner's inhaler and curling his sock-clad toes up over the small hole.
Oh so H-O-T...The fact that poor Jeremy barely knows Shawn and now is forced to be at his mercy is extremely erotic. Shawn is so indifferent and obviously learning from the Jocks. This scene and potentially the next ones under no supervision by the other alphas, could be pure hell (for Jeremy) or heaven (for us) :D .

Can't wait to see this new alpha come into his own...and reveal perhaps his true inner alpha. Simply brilliant episodes Bondagefreak!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Sometimes I wonder how this story gets better and better with each chapter

I really do feel sorry for Jeremy, the poor kid in the worst situation since it all began, and now he has to face Shawn's feet, I didn't wanna be in his place :roll:

I'm also realizing that Shawn is beginning to demonstrate more of his dominant side, I feel he's taking advantage of all this much more than he demonstrates, but he's pretending to be indifferent for some reason. Anyway, I'm waiting for the game to turn against him :mrgreen:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

So guys, if this was a "choose your fate" type of story, would you:

1 - Take Jeremy's place and stay mummified in the living room, under Shawn's personal care.
2 - Take Steven's place and have Nick pull you into the privacy of the guest bedroom.

Aside from my good friend [mention]socjuc[/mention], does anyone else enjoy the fact that poor Jeremy was never properly introduced to the guy who's sock he's gagged with and who's feet and shoes he's being forced to smell?

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Well that rather depends on what is going to happen to Steven. Which we currently have no idea of.
I would probably say not Jeremy just because being mummified like that overnight plus the time previous would be too much for me. So Steven it is.
EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

If it were me, id take Jeremy's spot.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

I’d choose Jeremy’s spot. Although I guess I would become thirsty. Hopefully Shawn knows a solution for that problem.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would take jeremy's place
Last edited by Msueta@2 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Stevens for sure. That long mummified is too much!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Surely I'd take the of place Steven, I'd not choose to be in Jeremy's place of one own accord

I have no idea what Shawn can do, it makes things unpredictable :roll:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

I'd take Stevens spot forsure. Definitely wanna see what nick has in store instead of being mummified all night
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic