BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Jeremy's spot for sure. Shawn is quite the hottie and his unpredictability makes it hotter.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Allright, caught up with it. Can't remember all the question you asked this month, so I'll write it as it comes ( warning, it'll be a long reply ) :

Everytime I tell myself this story is just too much, you find a little variation or nasty detail that pulls me back in. Not following or commenting for a month and then reading 10 chapters or so in a row helped to clear things:
some things in it I truly 'hate' BUT judging by body response this is by far the most effective kinky story I've read so far so rest assured that the things that - really- bug me are just details.
Details not related to your writting skills, characters and thoughts descriptions, even the repetitions don't bother me. I like it when action and feelings descriptions get so detailed they make you feel like a minute lasts for hours. It's a good literary equivalent to the enhanced perceptions and slowing of time you feel in real kink/sex interactions.

The less favored parts now 8-) Keep in mind that it's not a judgment on the story or on yourself or anyone else, just my personal views and the way they make me react to what you write...

What I habe troubles liking are all the 'sir' and codified relationships between subs and doms, just because it saddens me that anyone should identify as one or the other and stick to that role. Plus I think physical 'abuses' are enough and all that false respect implied in the 'sir' added on top of that is unecessary. To be crystal clear: extreme abuses and humiliations turn me on but the idea to even pretend that you feel inferior to your tormentors or superior to the ones you torment makes me sick.
On a lighter note: not into jockstraps and gasmasks, and it's a shame to cover eyes and hairs with tape. And that's it for the minor minuses.

All the above explains why I find Steven hugely irritating, but that fuels my pleasure when you describe his torments. Can't someone F##k him at last so that he gets a grip on things :evil:
Brad's roughness and constant nastyness appeals to me more than Nick's changes of mood :evil: :evil:
Still waiting for Shawn to show if he's a Nick or a Brad, or something else :lol:
And Jeremy... Like him a lot - if only for his good look and size I can relate to ( the size, way more than the good looks :( ) - but I'd like to know more about what's going on between him and Brad to make a firm judgment. Given the fact that Brad is more straightforward than Nick and having big times just saying 'fag', you can imagine I'd prefer to be in 'Brademy' than in 'Nicven' , or is it 'Jerad' and 'Stick' ? :D

Capture and mummyfication of Steven in chapters 81 & 82 was the peak if you ask 'down there', just can't resist twos or threes against ones. Steven's inner storm at the end of the first weekend at the cabin, if you ask 'up there'.
Special mention for Shawn's handgag on Jeremy and Steven. Hangags/HOMs were my very first cause of excitation, around 9 or 10, the thing that led to all the rest... Can't thank you enough for those pages.

J'attends la suite avec impatience et j'espère que t’apprécies la franchise. Quand j'aime vraiment bien j'essaye d'être honnête. Change rien surtout ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

I'd take Jeremy's place for sure. Shawn's my favorite character right now, so I'd love to get more acquainted with him.

And no, I LOVE that Jeremy hasn't even been properly introduced to everyone at the party. I think that's incredibly hot, just having to imagine for yourself whose foot funk you're breathing in.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looks like Shawn's fan club is growing pretty fast!
Here are the results so far:

NICK: 4 POINTS
SHAWN: 5 POINTS

Thanks a million for all the fantastic reviews, guys!
And a special welcome back to [mention]LK3869[/mention].

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Candid reviews are what I'm after. Trust me, I'm thrilled to know readers like yourself are fully invested in the continuation of Steven's tale, even though many scenes aren't to your (or Steven's) personal liking.
I knew you'd enjoy those two forced mummification scenes. You definitely do seem to have a thing for 3 vs 1. I can tell from the many ganging up scenes in your beautiful artwork 8-)
Had no idea you were THAT much into handgags though. That's good to know.
Vraiment heureux de t'avoir parmi nous mon ami ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I need you to hurry up and post more of this awesome story, please????
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Had no idea you were THAT much into handgags though. That's good to know.
Simple pleasures, you know me. And it's an intimate contact for 'technical' purpose, like you described so well. That line on Shawn doing it 'mechanicaly' and that turns Steven even more on, couldn't say it better 8-)

But also the first step in a logical sequence, and why I loved chapters 81 & 82 so much: there's every stage of my dream sequence: HOM+ being grabbed and carried, then 'tied', then properly gagged... Only you would write whole paragraphs to describe a sock shoved in a mouth :lol: And that's sooo good.

And maybe I was harsh on Steven, you just don't change overnight, or in just six months. And him going through phases fuels this story. But Jeremy and Brad really make me curious... Nice dynamic between them all.

Forgot on last divagation on the 'gang on 1' thing: this a rather clear expression of the desire to be part of a team, to be among the 'boyz'...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 93 - The Surprise

My hunky King's blue trackies swooshed noisily as we headed towards the bedroom. And by the way his shiny nylon pants were tenting up, I knew he was in the mood to play.
He couldn't even wait to get through the bedroom door before groping my ass with his powerful hands and growling like an animal.

"I need to use the washroom." I told him, quickly demanding to be excused just as we were about to enter the bedroom.

"Alright, but hurry up." Nick growled. "You've got five minutes, then I want you back in here." he added, finally letting my upper arm go and allowing me to depart.

When I entered the washroom, a very unpleasant smell was there to greet me.
Nick had most definitely been in here a few minutes ago, and as usual, he didn't even have the decency to turn the ventilation fan on so that the rest of us didn't have to endure his stench.

I looked down at the toilet seat rim, and was hardly surprised to find a few of his pubes on the inside lip of the white porcelain throne. How very typical, I thought to myself.

After quickly emptying my bladder, washing my hands and checking myself out in the mirror, I hurried myself back into the bedroom and quietly closed the door behind me after entering.

Nick was sitting on the bed, browsing on his phone while resting his back against the wooden headboard.
He was shirtless, but still had his basketball shoes and shiny joggers on.

Even though I'd spent the evening tightly taped up and mummified, I was actually looking forward to crawling under the sheets and getting some quality rest tonight. The room was dimly lit and felt a little chilly, giving me even further reason to wanna tuck myself in under the warm comforter.

As I circled around to assume my spot on the far side of the bed, I couldn't help but admire my handsome blond King's broad shoulders and incredibly muscular pecs and biceps. He looked like an absolute BEAST with that huge tent sticking up from between his giant nylon-clad thighs.

I took my socks off, took my t-shirt off and quickly slipped in under the moderately thick comforter.

Wearing nothing but my tight-fitting jockstrap, I allowed my head to sink down against the lofty pillow and closed my eyes before curling up under the sheets.

I was expecting Nick to wrap himself up around me and spoon me, but that's not exactly what happened.
It didn't take long for my sexy Alpha to reveal what kind of "surprise" he had in store for me.
After all, he had promised me something special tonight.

I heard the easily recognisable swooshing of nylon and knew that he was pulling his pants down.
I kept my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep, anxious for him to close the gap between us and warm my body with his powerful muscles.

For a minute there, it sounded as though he was unwrapping candy or something.
I heard the crinkle of a plastic wrapping being opened and then everything when quiet again.

Curiosity quickly got the best of me and I ended up turning around and glancing over to see what the hunk was doing.

My eyes opened wide in shock and my body instinctively when on full alert.
"What are you doing?" I asked, instantly propping my upper body off the mattress by lifting myself up on my elbows.

Nick was sitting there, with his silky blue trackies pulled down to his lower thighs, and was carefully slipping a condom over his naked and very much erect cock.

His freakishly large member stood up flat against his stomach, and reached up to his navel.
Even from a meter away, I could see his engorged shaft throbbing vigorously and could see his angry mushroom head oozing out some sticky drops of precum.
His nutsack was full and looked heavy, and the base of his gigantic eight-inch boner was crowned with an incredibly thick bush of curly brown hairs.

The horny muscle-god didn't even bother looking at me.
He just slowly rolled the Magnum XL condom down towards the base of his thick shaft and extended a hand to dim the bedside lamp down even further.
Without a word, the blond giant suddenly grabbed the comforter and yanked it right off my jockstrap-clad body, exposing my naked, unprotected form.

I gasped and tried to getting away, but before I knew it, my 240 pound muscle-King wrapped an arm around my stomach and roughly pulled me back in towards him. I squirmed and scrambled to mount some kind of defence, but the aroused brute just clamped his right thigh down over my upper legs and climbed on top of me.
This was game over for me, I knew.

"I've been fuckin' patient. Now it's time to give daddy what he wants." Nick growled, settling his weight down on top of me and wrapping his huge limbs around my feeble body.

"Wait...no. Niiick!" I cried out, squirming around and trying to get out from underneath him.

The hunk wasn't listening and starting sniffing the top of my head and craning his neck down, nibbling my left ear with his mouth and kissing my neck.
I moaned under his touch, unable to do anything else but surrender.
His body was warm and his skin smelled so sweet and earthy.
Fighting him off was virtually impossible, and I was very much aware that he could easily take me by force if he wanted to.

"Shhhh." he purred, grinding his throbbing, condom-clad erection into my unprotected butt and nibbling my earlobe with his teeth.

"No...noooo. Nick." I moaned, quickly regaining my senses and trying to get the Alpha-hunk to stop what he was doing.

He continued growling and kissing the back of my neck for a while, but I guess my protests eventually got to him.
"Shhhh." he purred again, suddenly bringing his advances to a halt. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Nick...not here. Please, I don't wanna do it here." I mumbled, speaking in a low, deeply submissive tone and curling my naked body up underneath his.

The dominant muscle-god just huffed and frowned down at me.
"Why not?" he dryly asked, obviously not following my line of thought.

"Niiick. It's my first time. I...I don't want it to be in this bed. It just doesn't feel right." I explained, trying to get him to understand the way that I felt.

I looked up at my Alpha and couldn't help but notice the annoyed expression on his face.
The loud exhaling through his nostrils denoted either a sense of disappointment or great frustration.
Probably a little of both.

The jock eventually rolled off from on top of me and pulled his undies and trackies back up before lying face up on his side of the bed and crossing his hands behind his head.

Was he sulking?
I couldn't be certain, but part of me felt bad about being so fussy.

This just wasn't how I imagined my first time getting fucked.
I mean, we were on a lumpy bed, the room was chilly, the sheets were clean but smelled foreign, and Brad was sleeping in the next room.
Not only that, Nick was jumping right into it, and couldn't even bother taking his pants and shoes off!
Where was the romance!?

I was scared beyond reason of his thick, eight-incher, yet the horny Alpha-King just wanted to fuck me and didn't seem to give a damn about warming me up or taking it slow.

My thoughts were quickly swept away when Nick suddenly got up and started getting dressed.
"Where are you going?" I asked, sitting up on the bed, following the blond muscle-god's movements with a look of concern on my face.

The hunk just snapped his fingers and motioned for me to mind my own business.
"Lie down. Close your mouth and stay quiet." he ordered, his facial expression completely devoid of humour or playfulness.

He was dead serious, and I knew better than to disobey him.

I obediently allowed myself to sink back under the sheets, but watched as the grumpy stud put his thick hoodie on, slipped his black sports cap over his head, worked his sexy black leather gloves on and picked his super
fat parka up before leaving the room.

I had no idea where he was going and had no idea of what to expect.

He was definitely up to something.
He was always up to something.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Okay now I'm even more curious as to what Nick is up to...
Still sure on my decision that being Steven would beat being Jeremy right now. :P
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man... Poor Steven is definitely in trouble. And I can't think of a place Nick can go to.... Very thrilling chapter, brilliantly ended! Makes you want to read more :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I can't say I blame Steven. As intimidating Nick's boner is, it's the wrong situation. They're in the house Steven lost his mind in, his tormentor is in the next room, and they're not in THEIR bed. I wouldn't want to lose my cherry there either.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Just before reading the paragraph were Steven explains why he doesn't want it there and then, I thought: " chilly room with someone next door and he even kept his pants and shoes on, would be a great first time!" :mrgreen:
And of course, that doesn't suit him :roll:
Well, that's good for suspense...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GUYS! LOOK AT WHAT [mention]LK3869[/mention] PREPARED FOR US!
This is his latest piece, entitled "HANDGAG MACHINE".
All you fans of Shawn should LOVE this!

HANDGAG MACHINE by LK3869.jpg
I LOVE it, man!
From now on, Shawn will officially be named "The Handgag Machine" 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

'Handgag machine' was a sudden inspiration, Shawn looks massive like a Terminator and you insisted on the fact that he was acting rather mechanicaly, and I agree it can be damn hot 8-)
You mentioned the age difference between him and Steven spicing it up, and yes it does. One of those good ideas that make this story so special.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 94 - Taken

Nick must've been gone for about ten minutes by now.
Just as I was about to get out of bed and stealthily exit the bedroom to investigate, the door suddenly burst open and my hunky, parka-clad lover stepped in.

I eyed him intently, trying to gather up any hint as to where he'd been, but the hunk said nothing and just grabbed his packsack before unzipping it and reaching inside. I wanted to ask him what he was doing, but he looked so concentrated and focused that I decided to just stay quiet and avoid bothering him.

Only when I saw him pull out a bunch of rope did I suddenly squirm to life and start complaining.

"Nick. Wait! What's going on?" I pleaded, suddenly sitting up on the bed, not understanding what was about to happen.

The jock just looked at me with a stern expression on his smoking hot face.
"Turn around. On your stomach. Now!" he growled, climbing on top of the bed and looking absolutely huge with his massive parka on. Nick was incredibly broad-shouldered and large, but the fat, puffy jacket he had on made him look truly monstrous.

I was given no explanation. No excuse for what was happening.
The giant hunk just came at me, flipped me on my stomach, pulled my arms down to my sides and sat right himself on my back, squashing my arms down with his great, big thighs and facing away from my head.

"Agghh. Nick! You're too heavy!" I complained, nearly getting the wind knocked out of my lungs as he sat his entire weight down on me.

The beefy construction worker wasn't interested in my complaints though.
"Shut it." he growled, reaching for the back of my head and using his gloved hand to shove my face down into the lofty pillow.

He was being real rough with me for some reason.
And as much as it turned me on, I was also frightened at the same time.

I felt his big, leather-clad hands work the rope up around my left wrist and felt the coils tighten before being wrapped around my adjacent thigh.

I had no idea why I was being tied up, and felt a little unnerved at the fact that my captor still had his shoes, parka and gloves on.

I didn't get it.
Did he plan on taking me outside?

I tried talking to him, tried getting him to open up to me, but he just cut me off again and warned me to be quiet.

By the time I felt him working on my right wrist, my left arm had been rendered completely useless.
My hand was securely knotted down to my left thigh and I couldn't even reach for the knots or anything.

I squirmed around a bit, but the muscular brute sitting on top of me weighed a TON and his thighs were HUGE.
He was squashing me down like a bug and keeping me from going anywhere.
Before I knew it, both my wrists were secured down to my thighs and the parka-clad hunk was quickly working another coil or rope around my bare ankles, securing me legs up.

I moaned and squirmed around some more, testing my bonds.
They were flawless, and I couldn't reach for the knots. His ropework was real tight and I could tell he was putting a lot of muscle into it.

Whatever he had planned, it was clear to me that he didn't want me escaping.
My arms were useless and I couldn't even move my hands up to defend myself.

As soon my ankles were tied up, I felt a pair of big, leather-clad hands grope my bare butt cheeks and heard a feral-like growl coming from my captor's mouth.

I instinctively clenched my butt tight, but that only caused Nick to slap my ass hard and force two of his fingers inside my crack. I squealed, but he just roughly shoved my face back down in the lofty pillow and brought a knee down on the back of my neck, stopping me from raising my head up.

The 240-pound Alpha King toyed with me for a few seconds, and even managed to tickle my boi-hole with one of his thickly-padded fingers.

I was certain he was gonna force that finger into me, but thankfully he didn't.

As soon as he took his knee off my neck, I lifted my face out of the pillow and started protesting his actions.
"Nick! What's going on?! Why are you tying me up?! I didn't do anything!" I cried out, begging with my captor, fearful of the fact that he was being uncharacteristically rough and quiet.
At that point, I was almost certain he planned on raping me.
Why else would he be tying me up like this?

The blond muscle-King suddenly flipped me over so that I was lying face up on the bed, and took position right over my face before sitting himself down on my chest and grabbing his backpack.
The wind was knocked right out of me when he plopped his huge, nylon-clad ass down, but he was too busy searching his bag to actually notice my distressed expression.

His thick leather gloves creaked loudly and his super puffy down parka swooshed noisily as he scrambled to fish something out of the bag.

I looked up, wide-eyed as a big brownish-looking sock was pulled out of the bag and was quickly bundled up into a large, balled up wad.

"Open." Nick ordered, not even bothering to offer me an explanation as to why I was being gagged.

My nose caught a whiff of the sock, and I immediately cried out and started begging for mercy.
"Wait! Wait. Nick...you don't have to gmmmpphhhh..." was all I ever managed to get out.

The giant parka-clad brute just grabbed my hair with his right hand, pinned my head down to the bed, and used his left hand to jam his big, pungent wad of sock right into my protesting mouth.

I was provided with no explanation, and given no apology for the size and taste of the gag.
My captor's strong, leather-clad fingers just worked the monstrous stuffing deep into my cheeks, and quickly slapped black electrical tape between my jam-packed lips before wrapping the sticky adhesive around my head half a dozen times.

I lied there, crying out into my giant, smelly gag, wondering what the hell was happening and trying to figure out what I'd done to actually deserve this.

Nick still kept quiet and lifted me up into his powerful arms before placing me face down on top of the thick comforter.

My mind started racing.
I fully expected the blond giant to climb on top of me, pull his rigid tool out and fuck me right on the stop.
After all, I was tied up and gagged, his cock was fully engorged, and my ass was completely exposed and ready to use.

"Uggghhmmph. Uuuggghmph." I cried out, gagging on my captor's filthy wad of sock.

"Shut up. You stay FUCKIN' quiet." Nick suddenly hissed, putting his gloved hand on the back of my head and using his firm grip to try and calm me down.

Before I knew it, everything went dark and I was quickly being rolled up real tight inside the heavy comforter.
I couldn't move my arms or feet, couldn't mouth off or call for help, and couldn't see a thing from inside the thick duvet.

My burly kidnapper just picked my fully bundled up form right off the bed, and tossed me over his shoulder before walking out of the bedroom and making his way across the cottage.

I stayed perfectly quiet.

The fact that he was carrying me around as though I didn't weigh anything, quickly reminded me of his strength and power.

The front door opened and closed, and the sound of Brad's gravel-lined driveway crunching under my captor's heavy footsteps made it's way into my ears as I was being carried outside the cottage.

My gag tasted and smelled terrible, but I couldn't be less concerned about that right now.

I was really starting to freak out at that point.
My body was shivering, not from the cold...but from the fear and uncertainty.

Where was Nick taking me?
Why was I bound up, gagged and wrapped in a thick comforter like this?

Images of stuff I'd seen in the news and horrible thoughts of being buried alive started flooding my impressionable mind.

I heard a low rumbling noise...similar to a car engine.
I wanted to beg with my captor. Wanted to plead with him and tell him that I was sorry.
The rumbling noise got louder, until finally I heard a door being opened.

The silent kidnapper didn't say anything to ease my fears.
He just tossed me off his shoulder and lifted me up into what I assumed was his pickup truck.

I felt myself being placed on the padded seat and felt a restraint being strapped over my mummified body before the familiar "click" of the seatbelt filtered into my ears.

The passenger side door was slammed shut and I knew that I was alone inside the truck.

I shook my head and tried pushing my horribly foul-tasting gag out. But the sticky electrical tape kept me from making any progress.

It was cold.
It was late.
The forest was pitch black, and the man I thought I knew was acting real strange.

What the hell was going on?

Note from the author: Please take a moment to comment and review. If you are not a member, signing up is free and takes just a few minutes. Be sure to vote on the poll at the top of this thread if you haven't already done so!

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I have to admit, I'm a little confused. The dom we've all come to know and love is acting a little strange and hasn't explained why. And yet.... I'm still hard
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I am perplexed, what the hell is going on? :D Bondagefreak, your ability to continuously create interesting chapters that captivate the reader and keep us all hooked is outstanding. BTW, I am thoroughly enjoying all the reader's comments too! like an added bonus :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Trainedsub wrote: 5 years ago I have to admit, I'm a little confused. The dom we've all come to know and love is acting a little strange and hasn't explained why. And yet.... I'm still hard
God damn that's nearly word for word what I was gonna reply... Just gonna hogtie you, stuff you in a closet and steal your reply.
Any objections?
"Mmph"
K good.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago
Trainedsub wrote: 5 years ago I have to admit, I'm a little confused. The dom we've all come to know and love is acting a little strange and hasn't explained why. And yet.... I'm still hard
God damn that's nearly word for word what I was gonna reply... Just gonna hogtie you, stuff you in a closet and steal your reply.
Any objections?
"Mmph"
K good.
Mmmmmph!!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Where could Nick be taking Steven?? I have zero ideas, but Nick doesn't seem too happy so that doesn't bode well for Steven.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm a bit stunned... I kind of understand where Steven is coming from, so I don't understand why Nick is so angry.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another masterful piece of work... Is it just me, or walking with totally bound and silenced victim over the shoulder is hot as hell? I can't to read more, I really wonder what is Nick going to do with Steven... Hopefully something nasty :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Naaa [mention]squirrel[/mention] , Nick's not a real meanie. Although he must be pissed by now :lol:
Hope he is and do get nasty, that'd do them both good.
Another hot scene.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago

Not only that, Nick was jumping right into it, and couldn't even bother taking his pants and shoes off!
Where was the romance!?
This is the part that I more I identify in the whole story :lol:, where is the romance of most alphas? It even seems they are always moved by the horny.

This last chapter is
incredible and quite
mysterious, I'm intrigued by all this. I think that Nick is taking Steven to a more romantic place, so Steven could have no more excuses not to do it, I don't think Nick wants to wait any longer to fuck Steven.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved this chapter so much
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

Nice job man this chapter kept me on my toes a bit more than previous ones, liked it a lot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic