Saint Gregory's Mental Hospital M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Saint Gregory's Mental Hospital M/M

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

My name is James Davis. I'm doing my residency in psychiatry at St. Gregory due to a recommendation from a former professor of mine, Dr. Finkelstein. I wasn't quite sure of why would he do that, considering that he always treated me with some patronizing mockery attitude, but further events made very clear the reasons.

I'm 6ft tall, with dirty blond hair, blue eyes. I've always liked to stay fit, so I go to the gym and have a fairly built body, if not very defined. Many girls would say that I'm handsome and they like my manners and easy-going personality. I think I could have had more girlfriends, but I was always too busy with my studies. I'm only 23, so you can tell that I'm dedicated.

St. Gregory is a very prestigious hospital, and even though my grades are remarkable, not many hospitals trusted someone this young. Dr. Finkelstein is the head of the area for dangerous patients and is going to be my supervisor. He's in his early forties but looks much younger, probably due to exercise and a healthy diet. He said that he was taking his chances with me because he thought that I had potential, so despite his attitude, I didn't want to disappoint him.

BIG BILL

I started my first day with a meeting with Dr. Finkelstein, who introduced me to the working of the hospital and assigned my duties. He was a jerk from the very first minute, always saying that I would probably last one day there. Then why on Earth would he ask me there in the first place?! To make fun of me? I've had many tough professors, so I thought it was just his way to encourage me. I acted cool as usual, maybe even a little conceited. I remember saying that I could handle everything, which seemed to irritate him.

My first task was to check on the patients. There weren't too many of them so I was supposed to finish early and go on with my other duties.

The first patient was “Big Bill”. He was there for assaulting some men in his neighborhood. I was told to be cautious, but when I got in his room, I found a very calm man, sitting on his bed and waiting for me. Of course, I knew not all dangerous people look aggressive, but something in his look made me trust this guy. He was huge. “Hence the nickname”, I thought. He was 6'6” of pure muscle, but completely relaxed and peaceful. He was 30 years old, with his head was all shaved.

I started with the routine questionnaire and he responded with a slight smile on his face all the time.

- Looking back at this moment, did he act somehow nervous? His speech or the movement of his hands or feet didn't give you any indication of what he was planning? - asked Dr. Niels.

No, he was very calm... maybe a little too calm.

When I turned around to leave, he got up really fast. When I realized he was coming my way, he had already grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. His other hand was on my mouth and I couldn't scream. Before I could react, he pushed me to the ground. I landed on my stomach, what, together with the weight of his body, took all the air out of me. He pulled me a little closer to his bed without losing his grip. Then, he knelt on my bent arm, immobilizing it.
- Did he hurt you?

No, but I was terrified. It all happened so fast.

He reached under his mattress and produced a roll of duct tape. My mind was racing at this point. Where did he get it? He was most likely to gag me with it. If he succeeded, there would be little chances for me to escape. Would I be able to stop him from doing it? Time would give me a negative response to this.

He forced my head up, pushing my jaw and preventing me to speak. He took the tape and put it over my lips, giving like ten rounds over my head afterward. It was too tight, I couldn't make a sound.

- How did you feel at that moment?

I panicked. My freedom was abandoning me and there was nothing I could do about it. What was he going to do to me?

He made little effort in twisting my other arm and put it also behind my back. I thought he would use the duct tape to bind them, but he reached again under his mattress and took out two coils of rope. What the f*%k was going on? This man was prepared for a kidnapping inside a mental health institution! My heart sunk immediately. I've seen videos of people getting out of duct tape and I was hoping to have that chance, but rope was a different thing. Maybe if he wasn't good with knots, but that hope vanished too. He circled my wrists many times and cinched it in the middle, leaving the knot out of reach.

I was kicking him with my heels the whole time, but he didn't seem to feel it. Now he was free to turn around and pay attention to my legs. He sat on me, leaving me out of breath again and making it much harder to struggle. He took both my ankles and tied them up with the other piece of rope. When I thought he was over, he did something unexpected. He pulled my bound legs until they were touching my wrists and tied them together. This forced me to arch my back a little and I moaned louder in protest.

This was it. I was absolutely stuck. Not five minutes ago I was free and concerned about continuing with my round and now I was his prisoner, completely unable to protect myself from anything he was planning to do.

- Was this your first time tied up? - asked Dr. Niels with a strange look.

No..., not really. But I was never tied up like this. I thought that he would kill me. I tried to move, to get a knot or something, but it was useless.

He got up and looked at me as if admiring his doing. I was thrashing on the floor and moaning, but I was also exhausted from the fight, so I just laid there. He knelt next to me and pulled my body into a sitting position. My arms were being pulled back by the restraints and he had to hold my shoulder to keep me from falling.

He stared at me with an indecipherable look. I was panting, both out of fear and fatigue. With his one free hand, he started unbuttoning my shirt. I wasn't wearing any tie, of course. I started panting even harder and he said in a calm voice: “Don't worry doc. I'm not gonna rape you”

- Did you believe him?

He had me at his mercy. He could have done it if he wanted to. Why would he lie?

When he finished, he pulled it down my shoulders, together with my white coat. I felt so naked even though it was only my upper body.

- Please, continue.

He softly brushed my left nipple with his finger. I started thrashing again, but he gripped me more firmly and glanced at me menacingly. I stopped. He grabbed it between his fingers and pinched it hard as if to let me know he could be rough if I resisted. I moaned in pain and he let it go. He continued playing with this nipple as well as with the other one. Then he started licking and sucking on them. The sensation was disgusting.

- It was?

Of course, it was! And yet...

- Do you need a tissue?

No. I'm OK.

- It's normal for the body to respond to stimulation.

I wasn't responding!

He kept his doing and simultaneously, he started feeling my belly and poking my navel. Then, he started pulling lightly on my armpit hair. With my arms tied to my ankles, they were kept apart from my body and couldn't pull them closer to my torso. He began to suck on it too and later, he started licking my underarms.

- How did you feel about it?

How do you think! He was playing with my body and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

- You didn't answer my question.

He kept going for like hours. Then he pushed me down to the floor again and took my shoes of. He struggled a little, but he managed to peel off my socks. He started to caress my feet. By this time, I wasn't moving anymore. It was starting to hurt so I decided to just let him do his thing, whatever the hell it was. I felt his tongue in my soles and between my toes. I cannot say how long he lasted with this.

It was then that the door opened and four men stormed into the room. Get him! they said. For a second, I thought they were talking about me, then I realized they were male nurses. They took him out of the room and I heard the voice of Dr. Finkelstein. Glad as I was that this was over, he was the last person I wanted to be rescued by.

Dr. Davis, are you OK? - he said as he approached slowly. The condescendence was patent in his voice.

I didn't answer. I was too embarrassed to do so, and at the same time, I was starting to feel angry at his reaction. He knelt beside me and continued talking as he checked my situation.

Oh, what a shame. I thought you said you could handle everything, but here you are, lying half-naked on the floor, with your wrists tightly bound behind your back and tied to your ankles as well- his tone was more annoying by the second- This is called a hogtie, I think. So, you ended up half-naked, strictly hogtied and gagged with the first patient here at the institution.

He rolled me onto my side to have a better look at my face, but I turned it away. He even pulled my underarm hair a little, like carelessly. Finally, he decided to remove the tape over my mouth. It hurt like hell when it was pulling the hair on the back of my head, but Dr. Finkelstein took his time. With me still looking away, he put me back on my stomach and began to untie me.

Everyone will understand if you want to quit- he said as he untied my hands, which he saved for last.

I'll be fine. I can continue.- it's all I managed to say.

OK, but not today. You need to rest. Dr. Klein will check you to make sure you're not injured and you need to go to Dr. Niels to talk about this. You know the protocol,- he said before I could object. I need your report on this as soon as possible.

He left the room. I sat and started by completely take my coat and shirt off before putting them back on. For the first time, I was aware of the camera in the right corner. What took them so long?
Last edited by EzraMarubayashi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story, well written too! I want to see what are Dr. Finkelstein true intention with our protagonist given that fact the He is clearly setting him up for something
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Another fantastic start to a great story! I hope you continue it!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Great story. I hope we will get to read more as I agree with [mention]cj2125[/mention] and want to see what is truly behind all of this.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Loved this! So glad you decided to start posting on here [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention]

Very original theme and plot!
I really enjoyed the duct tape gagging and didn't fail to notice you indulging in your armpit fetish for a bit there ;)

Great stuff!
Looking forward to what's next.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Very good story. Interesting style. I enjoyed it muchly.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

A very good story, good work. I hope it continues
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

FRANCIS KANE

It has been a rough month. I was getting over what happened with Big Bill, but I’ve been having problems to sleep. It was worse the first week after the incident. Even Claire, my girlfriend, was concerned about me. We’ve been dating for about two months.

- Do you think this is going to be serious?- asked Dr. Niels

It’s too soon to know. But I’ve never lasted more than three months with a girl, with a long time between one relationship and the other. Like a said before, I’m focused on my studies for now.

Here at the hospital things were going better. I was so afraid the next day to go in and be alone with a patient, but I started to feel confident again. Nevertheless, I’m still a little jumpy when they make a sudden move. I know this is normal.

- Let’s talk about Francis

The day started like any other. I heard they had brought a new patient. He had harassed his brothers for years and his parents brought him here when he attacked his father. He is 18, but due to his condition, they still have the custody. His file wasn’t too explicit on how the attacks were. I thought he was some kind of bully.
When I got into his room, he was walking around. He seemed pretty nervous. He doesn’t look threatening, though. He’s just 5’8” tall and slender. His brown hair is a little long and wavy, framing a scared teen face, that is understandable given his current circumstances.

I still wasn’t taking any chances. I’m bigger and I played football in college, but after what happened, a male nurse is always outside.

- Are you comfortable with that?

It’s supposed to make me feel safer, and Dr. Finkelstein said it would be just for a little while, but instead it makes me feel vulnerable like I need babysitting. And it didn’t do much good, anyway.

I asked the regular things, always keeping him in sight range and a safe distance. He was pretty upset. At one point, he got too close and I gave a step back. He grasped my arm, but I got loose. Then I pushed him on top of his bed and called the nurse. He was giving me a fight, but the nurse came in and grabbed his left arm to sedate him while I was still holding him down. Somehow, the kid got loose from the nurse, took the syringe and used it on me. The last thing I felt was the needle in my leg.

When I woke up, things were a little blurry and I felt slightly dizzy. I noticed that I couldn’t move. I shook my arms and legs, but they were restrained. My mouth was invaded with a gross taste and I felt some fabric tied tight around my head and mouth. I tried to scream, but only a muffled sound came out.

- Were you scared?

Totally. This couldn’t be happening again. I tried harder to move, but my limbs were bound too tight to the corners of the bed. The restraints looked like sheets. He probably ripped them while I was unconscious. I looked around for the nurse and I saw him lying in a corner. He was gagged like me and his hands and feet were also bound with sheets, but he hadn’t wake up yet.

Then, I realized that I was almost naked. I was clad in only my boxers. This was unsettling. Why would he undress me and leave me like that? I didn’t have to wait too long to find out.

Good morning, doc!- he said in a mocking tone, almost joyful. I was waiting for you to begin.

He approached and started feeling my arm. I instinctively tried to avoid it, but it was useless.

You like going to the gym. I like it.- he whispered in my ear. He got on the bed and straddled on top of me. He started touching me.

-Touching you, how? Please be explicit- the curiosity in Dr. Niels’ eyes didn’t seem professional. You know it’s easier to handle if you put it in words, Dr. Davis.

He was rubbing my chest, going down to my abs. He started licking my stomach, around my belly button and then, he licked inside it.

-How did it feel like?

Wet

-Remember to be as accurate as you can, Dr. Davis. Most of the traumatic experiences are such because we don’t fully understand them. Maybe we should reconsider hypnosis.

I’m not going through that.

His tongue was moist and warm. I could feel his sultry breath on my belly as he started going to my chest, licking all his way up. He was massaging my pectorals as he did this. Then, he put his fingers around my nipples and began slowly drawing circles around them. He stopped for a moment and rose to look at me. He was staring at my eyes as if trying to dig into me.

-Did you look away?

No. I couldn’t help staring at him either. I was afraid that if I didn’t look at him, he would do something worse. I know it’s stupid. Bound as I was, there was nothing I could do to stop him.

His hands went back to my arms, which made him bend closer to me. I could feel his breath closer. His hands were going from my wrists to my torso. He was taking his time, feeling every part. When he got to my armpits, he started playing with the hair, grabbing it and pulling a little. He was massaging that area for what felt like ages before he decided to do it with his mouth. He approached slowly to the right one. His warm breath was the first thing I felt, then he kissed my skin. He started sucking on my pit hair, taking it with his mouth and pulling a little as he retired. Next, he started licking my underarm, slowly tasting it. He did the same on the other side.

At that moment, the nurses rushed in. They grabbed him and took him away. Again, it was Dr. Finkelstein who came to me.

-Ruining the fun?

I beg your pardon?

-Your description was rather colorful, Dr. Davis

You asked me to be specific with every detail. I was not enjoying it!

-So, he came to you. What did he say?

The look on his face was a bit more expressive. He was mocking me. I’m starting to see a pattern here- he said. He sat on the bed next to me and put his hand on my chest. I could swear that he was feeling me too.

He untied the sheet that was used to gag me. I spat whatever it was that Francis put inside. Dr. Finkelstein took the fabric I had spit and studied it. You were gagged with his socks, I see- he seemed almost pleased.

Once is an accident- he began to say with that self-satisfied tone of his. Twice is voluntary. We do not condone this kind of abuse of our patients, Dr. Davis. They’re very sick people that need our help, not someone luring them into these games for his own pleasure.

I was shocked by what I just heard. Was this idiot accusing me of molesting the patients? I was the victim here! I was so mad that I started yelling at him. He put the socks back in my mouth and tied the sheet to keep them there. The man is crazy! I started trashing and cursing under my gag, but I was still defenseless.

You need to calm down, Dr. Davis- he calmly explained to me. You’re going to stay like this until you’re feeling more… reasonable. He took off and left me alone in the room, tied to the bed, gagged with that boy’s socks and almost naked. I didn’t even notice when they took the attacked nurse out. This couldn’t be for real. I was there for about an hour, just staring at the camera. They must have seen everything.

-I’m afraid I agree with Dr. Finkelstein on this- affirmed Dr. Niels.

You cannot be serious.

-This experience is incredibly similar to the one you had with Big Bill. You, tied up, gagged and half-naked. The “attacker” licking and tasting your body.

I did not start this.

-If that is indeed the case, then you’re doing it unconsciously. The nurse claims you let the patient go and that it was the reason he could overpower the two of you. Either way, we cannot permit it- said Dr. Niels to my disbelief and before I could reply. I’m recommending Dr. Finkelstein to relieve you of your duties while I make a complete report of your role in these “incidents”. You may leave now, Dr. Davis.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

The plot thickens... either Davis is really doing this subconsciously or this is the most elaborate setup ever (with a little bit of gasslighting for good meassure), either way I'm loving it! Thanks for writting this wonderful story
Deleted User 536

Post by Deleted User 536 »

Great story, I like the way it's written with all the details! Love a story with some belly play, and I like all the happenings here!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

MATT DAVIS

-You mentioned that you have been tied up before these incidents began. Talk to me about it- said Dr. Niels.

I don’t see the point. This wasn’t my doing and I’m pretty sure that I didn’t let the patient go- I replied. Did he really believe I caused this?

-I need to explore every possibility. Please, go ahead and tell me all about it.

OK. I’ll start with the first time. – Dr. Niels looked at me like asking: So, there was more than once?

I was about thirteen, and I was in the front yard playing football with my brother. His name is Matthew and is three years older than me. We are very similar although he’s taller and more muscular than me. The difference was bigger back in those days. I looked up to him since he was very popular with girls and was on the football team. Nevertheless, I think he was a little bit jealous of me because I was the favorite of my parents. – I smiled as I remembered that. Let’s face it, I’m still their favorite.

-Am I sensing a little sibling rivalry? – asked Dr. Niels imitating my smile.

The usual stuff. As I said, I looked up to him, but I could be the obnoxious little brother sometimes and this was one of those days.

Playing with us, was his best friend Nick. He was also sixteen and as tall as my brother, but he was a bit slimmer. He has black hair and blue eyes. Together, they ruled highschool. There was also my brother’s love interest at the time, Cindy. She was gorgeous and quite outgoing. She was like an “honorary boy”, in Nick’s words, because she could hang out with them like any other guy. My brother had asked her to be his girlfriend, but she said that she just liked him as a friend. They eventually got together though.

Anyway, we were all playing football. Cindy and I were on the same team, and we were kicking their butts. We started making fun of them, of course, and being sore losers, they called the game off. We started joking and talking about other stuff, but I wouldn’t let go on our victory, oblivious of my brother’s steaming temper. When Cindy left, she told me to teach my brother a couple of things, and I said that I would coach him for this season.

When she was gone, and my brother was coming back to our seats, I saw him picking something off the floor. As he got closer, I could notice that it was some clothesline. He had never done that before, but the look in his eyes told me was his intentions were. I got up and tried to get into the house, but his friend caught me in a bear hug before I could make it inside. Being Nick taller and stronger, I couldn’t escape, and soon my brother was there with us.

He seized my hands together with one arm and started wrapping the cord around them with the other. My parents were out, so there was nobody there to help me.

-Hmm. And this was your very first time being tied up? How did you feel? – the look of understanding in Dr. Niels was annoying, but I had to answer.

It was unsettling. I knew he wouldn’t hurt me, but I didn’t want to be at his mercy.

Once he finished with my hands, there was still a lot of extra cord left. He started dragging me to the fence by pulling the cord. I tried to oppose, but the clothesline was digging into my skin and it forced me to follow him.

-What were you thinking of at that moment? Please remember to give a detailed account of the facts.

I wasn’t sure what he wanted to do to me. I thought he would parade me through the neighborhood all tied up. It would have been so embarrassing. But instead, he stopped right over the fence.

He asked his friend to help him, and while Nick held me again, Matt threw the extra cord over the upper bar of the fence and started pulling it so that my arms were going up until I was almost on my tiptoes. We were on the outer side of the fence and we got the attention of some kids that were passing by.
Nick positioned me so that my back was against the bars. Matt still had some cord that he now passed under the lower bar to tie my feet. I tried to kick him, but his friend stopped me from doing it.

When he finished, I couldn’t move an inch, all stretched out as I was. We were wearing tank tops and he started making fun of me. “You should wait until you have something to show with those shirts, little buddy. You ain’t got a lot of muscle”, he said as he flexed his biceps. “And you just have that peach fuss under your arms”. At this point, he started wiggling his fingers like a spider and moving closer to me. I knew what was coming. He started touching lightly the skin around the armpit, getting slowly to the center. This was one of his favorite punishments for me, knowing how ticklish I am, but I could usually fight him. Having me restrained, he kept tickling me for what felt like hours. I couldn’t help but laugh and it was so humiliating with those kids watching the show.
Tears were flowing from the laughter. Then, Nick produced a marker and said: “I think I have the solution for your brother’s lack of hair problem”. Matt took it and started drawing hair on my underarms. The skin was so sensitive after all that tickle torture that I started laughing again as he did it.

After that, they stopped like to admire their work, shared a couple of jokes and got back into the house, leaving me there. The kids were enjoying themselves making fun of me, but after a while, they also left. I thought the worst part was over. I was still hanging there, unable to move and on display, but at least I wasn’t being tortured anymore and there was nobody around laughing at me. But the worst was yet to come. Lindsay, my crush at the time, happened to pass right in front of me. The look on her face was of concern and she asked me what happened. I didn’t know what to say and I mumbled something about losing a bet or so and gave her a shy smile. She smiled back at me, now more relaxed and I could tell she was amused by my situation. I wanted to be struck by a bolt of lightning or something. It was the most embarrassing moment in my whole life. I never dared to ask her out after that. She left, wishing me luck and trying to hide a mocking smile.

A little later, Matt came back and untied me. I rushed into the house and didn’t talk to him for days.

-Did you tell your parents about this?

No. I hated Matt’s guts at that moment, but I wouldn’t give him away. I wasn’t that kind of brother. They eventually found out, though. There had been many witnesses. They punished him, but he had already apologized by then and we were fine.

-Were you?

Maybe not fine, fine, but I was talking to him again and things got back to normal in due time.

-How do you feel now when you recall that incident?

It was just a childish thing.

-What about being tied down and becoming your brother’s prisoner?

As I said, it was just a childish thing and it never happened again- I said after I swallowed, hoping he hadn’t noticed this.

-Do you wish it had? – a mischievous look appeared on Dr. Niels’ face.

Of course not!

-You said that you looked up to him and that you were an obnoxious little brother sometimes. Maybe you think that you deserved it.

He was my big brother, of course, I looked up to him. But we were only teenagers and that was just a fight.

Dr. Niels sighed and put the date for our next session.
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Great duct tape scenes - Great story! :)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Oh my god! I remember this story! Didn't made the connection with Matt from your stories from the old forum until now! Glad to read it! Good a always!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

EDGAR MCGUIRE

This evaluation period was driving me crazy. None of this had been my fault, still, the doctors were blaming me for it. The worst part was that being honest, I would have doubt it myself was I in Niels’ position. I mean, two incidents in a month? I even questioned my own role in the whole thing for a moment.

So, there I was, sitting outside Dr. Niels’ office, waiting for my turn. Next to me was a man in his thirties. He was around my size and his feet showed his anxiety. His hands were covered with a jacket.

-Hi, Edgar McGuire- he said, nervously.

In other circumstances, I would have tried to make conversation with him, but I was a little embarrassed about having to go through that and the events which led to it. Therefore, after telling him my name, I just took my cellphone and pretended to be doing something.

We were all alone in that hall and there was a strange smell that I took for disinfectant. Suddenly, an object “slipped” out of the man’s hands, landing next to my feet. I bent down to reach for it, turning my back on him. It proved to be a major mistake. As soon as I was vulnerable, he pressed a wet rag against my nose and mouth with both his hands. I hit him with my elbow in the stomach. Though he coughed and lost somewhat of his grip, he kept clinging on to my face. My strength began to fade, as well as the rest of the world. My arms felt heavier and my blows were less effective until I passed out.

When I woke up, everything was dark. I was in a small place, probably a utility room. My hands were secured in front of me. I was holding my legs, which were also tied up and there was something like a broomstick underneath my knees and above my elbows, making it impossible to stand up or reach the knots on my wrists. I noticed that I was gagged when I tried to ask to help. It was probably duct tape and there must have been many layers of it around my head. It took me a little longer to notice I was clad in just my underwear.

I was already scared before the door opened and let Edgar in. He immediately closed it behind him and crouched next to me. “No one will find us here”, he whispered to my ear. He kidnapped me in the waiting hall of a hospital, there was no way he could have taken me too far without being seen. That and the fact that he acted so stealthily made me think that we were still in the building. I started to scream at the top of my lungs. Of course, it came out muffled, but I was trying to call for attention.

He brought his thick arm around my neck, choking me. I panicked. “That wasn’t a wise move, kid”, he said. I was so afraid at that moment. Even if I wanted to keep on screaming, his hold wouldn’t have let me. “I’ll be nice to you if you’re a quiet boy and just let me feast on you”. Feast on me? what was that supposed to mean? I was starting to sweat when he let go of his grip and began exploring my body with his hands.

He slipped his right hand between my belly and my legs. There was barely any space, yet he ran it over my torso, feeling me up, holding me at the same time and pulling me closer to his body. Then, he used his left hand to touch my nipple on the same side. He was oddly tender, caressing it and groping my pecs. He, then, started pulling on my left underarm hair. He was playing with it in a slow and unsettling manner. What was it with this hospital?

The next step was that he started smelling my neck and my armpits and then, pressing his nose or cheeks against them. It wasn’t long before he began to use his tongue on me. Every part of my exposed skin was receiving this unwelcomed attention in the exact same sequence: first the sniffing, then the nuzzling and finally the licking. He changed my position to reach all the places he wanted to taste. His tongue was particularly disgusting on my feet and under my arms since he lingered there most of the time. He alternated it with some sucking in a sensuous way.

The whole thing lasted for ages. I was too scared to make an escape attempt. The ropes were very well tied. Though I could not move at all, it wasn’t really hurting me. He stopped and let the silence fall on us. I could still listen to him breathing next to me. “You’re as good as the doctor promised you’d be”, he hissed. Before I could react, he was smothering me with the wet rag once more. When I woke up again, I was back in the hall, sitting.

-And you think he was talking about Dr. Finkelstein?

Who else? He hated me from day one and he always acts so strangely around me. You have to believe me! you gotta help me!

-It seems to me that your disorder was triggered when you read Big Bill’s file -Dr. Niels said with his plain, shrink tone -. Now that you cannot have access to any other patient to fulfill your fantasies, they’ve taken the form of hallucinations.

It was not a hallucination. It did happen! You could have seen the rope marks, had you not ordered your gorillas to sedate me, without even bothering to check.

-You were making a huge uproar in the hall.

I had just been kidnapped and played with. How did you expect me to react!

-You don’t have to worry about anything, James- Dr. Niels said in a patronizing way-. You’re a patient now and we will make you feel better.

I don’t belong here! I cried. I started revolting in my straight jacket and two male nurses came in with a syringe.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

EVAN FINKELSTEIN

I woke up all strapped to a bed, while still wearing a straight jacket, a panel gag, and was muzzled Hannibal Lecter style. My wildest struggle did nothing to loosen a bit my restraints, so I decided to stare at the white ceiling, thinking of what would come. There had to be someone looking for me. My family must have tried to contact me. Even though Claire and I were no longer a couple, I hoped for her to look out for me. And, of course, there was Braxton. After a rocky start, we had been best friends since college.

It didn’t take long for Dr. Finkelstein to show up after I woke up. He was probably monitoring my every move. He said nothing to me, neither did I try to speak. We just stared at each other. I was trying to read him, know what he was up to. I noticed he wasn’t wearing his white coat. It surprised me, for he’s very professional. His sleeves were folded over his muscled forearms, something else I didn’t expect. Without his glasses, he looked even younger, like in his early thirties.
When he produced a syringe, I started to panic. Not that I could have done anything about it, still I fought like a caged animal while he approached, deliberately slowly. With my head firmly strapped to the bed, there was no need for him to hold me much further when he gave me a shot in the neck. For a moment, I felt nothing, then, well, I don’t know how to describe it. It was as if my whole skin was electric, and my senses were amplified.

-You like this, don’t you? - he asked me as he petted me.

My first impulse was to deny it, I mean, who would enjoy being kidnapped? for that’s what he was doing. Then, I was taken aback by the realization that he wasn’t wrong. Suddenly, the tight straps holding me down, and the inescapable straight jacket, felt more like a tight embrace. I was starting to feel all warm inside, even appreciating his petting. What was wrong with me? I had to fight back. Whatever it was he injected me with was messing with my head.

-I know your background very well, Dr. Davis. James. Your tie-up games in college with this friend of yours. It’s not like you tried to hide it, anyways. There were videos and photos of you bound to the goal post, being washed by the other students, before getting waxed. I have kept track of you ever since. So, imagine my pleasure when you decided to switch majors, falling right onto my lap. I had to drop my other plans to get you. This was much more convenient.

He had sat beside me, never letting go of my head and face. His expression had sweetened from his regular sternness. A part of me was screaming, telling me to resume my efforts to escape, yet my body didn’t respond. Paradoxically, the more scared I was, the more pleasurable things got.

-When I got to know you better, discovering that there was more behind those videos, I was sure you were the right guy. You belong here. You will love every minute. Bondage will become a part of your life just like eating or sleeping.

The dread feeling intensified. This mad man was somehow convinced that I wanted to be tied up by him. Yes, Braxton and my brother had trussed me up before, but I was never into it. At the same time, the straps, gag, and jacket felt incoherently good. I just wanted to leave, however, my body now seemed to enjoy the very experience that was freaking me out.

-All right, I’m going to release you, and then, I will hogtie you, with fewer clothes, of course. Maybe only your boxers. Is that ok? – Finkelstein asked me as he unbuckled my muzzle and gag.

When my mouth was free, finally able to yell for help, or at least call him out, cursing at the top of my lungs, all I said was “Yes”. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It was like someone else was speaking through me like I was a puppet to some ventriloquist. I’m sure he noticed my reaction in my eyes because his smile broadened to its limits.

What happened next was the most disturbing experience in my life, for I felt like I was someone else trapped in my own body.

Finkelstein undid every strap and helped me get up to a standing position, so he could remove the straight jacket. I was following his lead, ever so docile. When my arms were free, I tried my best to fight, to start moving, and try to escape. It was useless. I remained there, standing, gently rising my arms to let him take off my t-shirt. I did nothing while he removed my shoes and pants, leaving me clad in just my underwear. He started feeling me up, running his hands all over my torso and under my arms, much like how the other patients caressed me. It hit me then. For a minute, all I could think of was those poor guys, while trying hard not to enjoy the doctor’s touch.

I hadn’t noticed, but a shy smile had formed upon my face, a resilient, betraying little smirk.

Next, Finkelstein took some ropes from his suitcase, set himself behind me, and proceeded to bind my wrists together. I couldn’t believe there was nothing I could do to stop this. I closed my eyes and the feeling of the ropes on my skin, tightening, was heavenly. Then, he made me kneel, before tying my ankles. The tiles, cold as they were, triggered pleasurable sensations all over my skin, as he laid me tenderly on the floor to complete the hogtie, so tight that my wrists met my ankles. The feeling of such restriction was the best I’ve ever had.

I hate to say that I craved for him to tie me up even further, so much that I wasn’t able to move a muscle even if I wanted to. Instead, his hands resumed their trip over my body. Being that scared, especially all trussed up, made the sensation utterly pleasant. His fingertips on my nipples, around my navel, under my armpits, were driving me over the edge, to the point of missing them whenever they crawled to other parts. I tugged on the ropes out of despair and realized how much I loved being captive. The tension on my muscles as I fought off the cords, as much as for the posture itself, were pushing all the right buttons, and Finkelstein knew it. He switched his caress for tickling every now and then, just to keep me on my toes.

I cannot tell how long we were like that, him in charge, and me relishing on such an unfit feeling. When he let me loose to get dressed again and replace the original restraints, it frustrated me beyond words. Nevertheless, I didn’t have to wait too long for him to come and pay attention to his new inmate. He was having way too much fun to stay away, and it hurts to say that so was I.

He had me hanging from my wrists, scantily clad, as usual, with my ankles bound together. This time, he kept me gagged, which I found particularly satisfying, for it made me feel even more powerless against anything he had in store for me. He was pinching my nipples, and despite the aversion I felt deep down, I was moaning for him to keep going. It was then that the police broke in. I was so absorbed in the moment that I didn’t understand what was going on until Braxton rushed in next to me to untie me, asking me if I was ok.

The rest is history. The news networks were delighted with the case of the perv shrink. Braxton, as much as he tries to deny it, loved every minute in front of the cameras. He told them how he suspected something quite awful was going on, and he contacted agent Mark Rickson. Their story filled the pages of many diaries around the world. Yes, he was a hero, not just for saving me, but also for the other patients Finkelstein had taken. It will take a while for them to be brought back from that psycho’s brainwashing.

I hope that by writing this experience, I can really get over this.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Note on Braxton’s rescue

I cannot thank you enough for what you did. I’d still be there, at his mercy -I shook my head, trying to get rid of the image-. Not to mention all the other guys you saved in the process.

-What’s important is that you’re safe and that psycho is in jail, where he belongs- Braxton said, blushing a bit after my comment. Not that he hadn’t heard that all week from various sources.

And would you tell me the whole story? I mean, I know the basics, but how did you contact the police? what happened when you got there? You have given very few details about it. The news focuses mainly on Finkelstein’s doings.

Braxton’s expression shadowed a little when I started to question him about his role in my rescue. I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable. He had read already my diary about the happenings, but I’d have understood if he wanted to keep the specifics for himself.

-Fine, I’ll tell you everything, …if you say what I wanna hear- Braxton said with a smirk.

What is it? Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Not that you don’t deserve it, though.

-C’mon, spit it out - he put a hand around his ear and got closer to me.

You’re a jerk- I said, chuckling-, and… you’re my hero.

Braxton came on to me, hugging me tight, and laughing after making me say it. I couldn’t help but hugging him back and joining in his laughter.

-OK, where do I start? After you told me what happened to you on the first day, the way Finkelstein reacted was a red flag. When you suffered the second attack, I insisted to you that you should leave, but you didn’t want to show yourself as weak. You, stubborn prick.

Yeah, I wish I were as humble and sensible as you. It’s not like you’ve ever been tricked into being trussed up to a mechanical bull or something.

Braxton chuckled before continuing. -Still, I started looking for more info about Dr. Nutcase. It called my attention that the hospital hadn’t received any complaints since he started working there, not a single one. That’s odd. Your mood changing, though understandable, made me more suspicious about how they were handling things. However, when you didn’t show up to watch the game that night, I sensed something very wrong had happened. Your family didn’t know anything, they didn’t want to say a word in your job. Imagine my surprise when your dad was told that you had been checked in and that you could not receive any visitors for the time being. I’m no shrink, psychiatrist, but I didn’t see you all that bad. Your folks were devastated, so it was up to me to try and find out what was going on.

>>Agent Rickson was the only one who believed me when I called the police, for he too had been investigating the doctor. He said we wouldn’t get the department involved unless we showed them some hard evidence, that it would take weeks, maybe months. I wasn’t letting you rot in that place for months. Thank goodness Rickson was willing to put my life in jeopardy for the sake of the investigation, so he wired me up and sent me there to see what I could find.

>>I didn’t pass beyond the counter when I said I wanted to talk to you or the person in charge of your case. When they practically kicked me out, I sneaked back into the gardens. I guess I wasn’t as stealthy as I thought, because it didn’t take long for them to seize me, but not before I could see you through the window of the basement room. You were being stripped by Finkelstein, while strung up by the wrists. It took me a moment to take out my cellphone, so shaken I was by the sight. Two gorillas grabbed me, and hand gagged me. Those guys sure knew their job. I couldn’t resist, even though I’m not a weakly.

>>Before I knew it, they had taken me to a room where two other guys joined them and put me in a straight jacket. I’m not gonna lie, I was afraid at this point. They had gagged me with a mouth spreader or something, so I couldn’t even ask Rickson for help. He was around the corner, listening, but I wasn’t sure he heard them capturing me. The guys dressed as male nurses also bound my ankles, and then pulled me onto a bed where they bent my legs and tied them to the back straps of the straight jacket, leaving me in this weird hogtie position. I feared the worst.

>>I was breathing heavily when this doctor came in. I heard them call him Dr. Niels. He took over and told them to leave the room. There was a spark in his eyes when he saw me in that state. I had never felt more vulnerable in my whole life. Then, he called me by my name, saying he had heard a lot about me. He sat on the bed, beside me, and I crawled as far away from him as I could, all tied up. I was groaning all the time, hoping Rickson had heard me. Niels grabbed my hair to stop me from moving, saying that your description of me didn’t do me justice- Braxton swallowed hard at this point of the story-. He was caressing my face and his index was running over the edges of my lips as if thinking whether he should put it inside my open mouth. He did, slowly. I swear he would have lost that finger if it weren’t for the gag.

>>That creep was certainly enjoying himself. I was powerless to do anything, and he started feeling me up over the straight jacket. He muttered something about Finkelstein having the whole set now. I struggled as much as I could but couldn’t shake his hands off me. He even seemed to relish my escape attempts. The fact that I was drooling made the moment more embarrassing, if possible.

>>Then, the door opened suddenly, and two male nurses stomped in, carrying another bound guy that I later recognized as Rickson. My heart sank as the chivalry was being restrained in the same way I was. My only hope was that he had called for backup before coming in. On the bright side, I can’t forget the look on Niels’ face when they retrieved his wallet and found the badge. Mark was already gagged when they found out who he was, but he was probably smiling.

>>Niels and his minions left the place in a hurry; however, they didn’t get far. In a matter of minutes, cops entered our room and released us. Rickson asked me if I was injured. I said no and insisted that you needed our help. Since Niels and the others refused to talk, I was the only one who knew where you were being held, so they followed me while I ran like a maniac. With the cops behind me, I found few obstacles on my way. The male nurses on the door stood aside while we opened it and dragged the perv out. I was so relieved to have found you. Still, watching you like that felt like a punch in the guts.

I’m so happy you got me out of there. Sorry you had to go through that yourself.

-Hey, it was worth it- Braxton hugged me tightly with one arm, smiling.

No wonder he didn’t want the news to know about that part. I can only appreciate more what he did for me after listening to his story.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

loved this story .more please
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Recovery

I’m glad you came, ‘cause there’s something I need to ask you.

-Anything, man- Braxton said.

After what happened with Finkelstein, I’ve been having trouble sleeping. I have these nightmares where I relive everything.

-I was about to suggest you go see a shrink- he chuckled at his dumb comment.

Yeah, I know it’s for the best, and I might do that eventually, but right now I’m not ready to see a psychiatrist or the like. There’s this thing I can do, though, and it’s what I need your help for -I sighed before I continued-, I want you to tie me up.

Braxton raised his eyebrows. -OK.

We do this with people who have gone through a traumatic experience.

-You tie them up. Hence the straight jackets?

No. We use some controlled form of exposure to what’s causing stress. It can be just imagined, or an innocuous approaching to the experience itself, in this case, being bound. If I can go through it, in hands of someone I trust fully, it might help me get over it.

-That makes more sense- Braxton replied.

Since I was usually clad in just my underwear, I’m gonna take off all my other clothes- I explained to him as I started to unbutton my shirt. When I finished, I produced some rope that I had brought, turned around, and crossed my wrists behind my back.

Braxton skillfully fastened my hands so that I could not reach the knots, leaving me unable to get out on my own. My bindings were firm and inescapable, but not uncomfortable. Given that it’s better to take things to step by step, this was enough for the time being. My breathing became heavier, so Braxton passed an arm over my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

-Are you OK, buddy?

Yes, I’m fine- I answered. His embrace actually made me feel a lot better. After that, we sat on the couch and watched a movie, while we talked as if I weren’t bound in my underwear.

Once the movie was over, I decided that I was feeling good enough to take things a little further, asking him to tie my ankles. I told him where to find the rope and he proceeded to fulfill my request, again, with precision.

I was now bound hands and feet, making it hard for me to stand up, or do pretty much anything, so it was up to my friend to make some popcorn and bring other snacks, which he fed me with while we watched some shows. That part was kind of awkward at first, but we got over it soon, and I got comfortable with being tied up like that, making me dare to ask him to raise the bar.

I think I can take a harder level. Give me all you got -I said-. Based on my previous experience as his prisoner, I knew he was gonna leave me totally restrained. The idea was somewhat scary when it first crossed my mind, still, I decided I could handle it.

-Are you sure? -Braxton asked with a grin.

Bring it on!

And so he did. Once he cleared the small table in my living room, he helped me lay down on it, on my belly. He took a medium coil of rope and fastened it around my waist and the table, fixing me to it. Then, he bound my knees together and to the table, before tying my ankles to my wrists. He had left some slack between my arms and legs. I thought he didn’t want to make it too hard on me, until he started binding some rope barely above my right elbow, bringing it down around the table, only to retrieve it on the other side and tying it to my other elbow. Even though he didn’t put too much pressure on it, it tightened my hogtie, leaving me firmly trussed up to the table, with my elbows almost touching its surface and completely unable to move.

-OK, all I need to do now is to tie your big toes together, fill that mouth of yours with socks, clean ones of course, and wrap your head up in duct tape- Braxton announced with a dashing smile.

You don’t have to enjoy it so much, you know?

-Hey, I’m glad to help my best friend, that’s all.

He followed the plan thoroughly. When he finished with me, I was only able to move my head and wiggle my fingers. I was completely defenseless. His lightheartedness made the whole thing much easier for me, barely causing me any stress. This was definitely working.

-I was reading on the internet that if you add a stimulus opposite to what you’re dealing with, it makes the treatment more effective -Braxton commented while checking his phone-, so I was wondering: What makes James happy? and then I remembered something that always makes you laugh.

I started struggling when I realized what he meant. I know I should have seen it coming, but I was so focused on the bondage part, that I completely forgot he was familiar with my ticklish weakness. He approached menacingly, spidering his fingers and grinning as wide as he could. Was he any other person, the image would have been terrifying.

He stopped right in front of me, crouching so we could be face to face.

-You know I’m not doing anything to you without your consent. Are you ok with this?

This was my chance. I could have shaken my head, however, I trusted him fully. And he was right, I could use a good laugh, even if it was gained through tickling the hell out of me. So, I nodded and let him do his worst.

First, he went halfway around me, placed his fingers just at the tip of my armpit hairs, and lightly brushed them. The effect was immediate. I started thrashing around like a mad man, or at least I tried, because I could hardly move a muscle and only added frustration to the torture. My underarms were particularly vulnerable like that since I could not bring my arms any closer together. Even though they weren’t completely exposed, there was nothing I could do to protect them. The second his fingers probed deep inside my pits, touching my skin, the tickling sensation skyrocketed, bringing with it a residual effect of the serum used on me, that I thought was out of my system.

I was glad to be bound facing down, for the reaction, if not extreme, still would have been uncomfortable to explain to my best friend. The tickling, combined with the tight bondage resulted in the most pleasurable experience I had ever had. I struggled even harder than before, troubled by my response. Of course, I was in no position to oppose, and my threshing attempts were absolutely futile. The best I could do was to just let myself go. I was so happy when I did so since I enjoyed the moment like any other before in my life. Surprisingly, it didn’t cause, well, something embarrassing, as I had feared. Instead, I discovered the greatest feeling ever.

My friend had a lot of exposed skin to go over with, and he dutifully covered every inch, taking his sweet time on my feet and my underarms. At this moment, I had long stopped trying to fight the feeling, or his fingers for that matter, and limited to laugh like a kid under my gag.

Eventually, Braxton decided I had had enough, and despite my initial reticence, I had to concede he was right. When he undid my gag to ask me if I wanted out, I said yes. After all, I didn’t want to freak him out.

-You look much better, now. Sweaty and tired, but better.

I do feel a lot better- I said, sheepishly, afraid that my answer would put an end to the treatment since it had been a success.

-Maybe I should give it a try.

There’s no time like the present- I said, grabbing the ropes.

-Now you just want payback, don’t you?

Not at all. I think it could work for you as well- I replied with a snicker-. After all, you had your fair share with Niels.

-Yeah, about that. I didn’t bring it up before because I was hoping it was nothing, but I think he injected me with the same thing you were shot with. I kind of confirmed it the other day when Erica tied me up.

This would end up being a long, fun evening, I must say. The first of many to come, for we discovered that we had that in common, and even though he could also have his moments with his girlfriend, that was no deterrent for him to spend some time playing with me as well.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

such a great idea for a story. enjoyed it very much.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]privateandrews[/mention] Thanks for the comments. I'm glad that you liked it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic