What absolutely ruins a bondage video for you?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Here's another peeve of mine: Hats. Getting overpowered and tied up yet somehow managing to retain the backwards baseball cap or cowboy hat isn't very believable.
I agree, though I do like when they lose said hat while struggling, a little oddly satisfied moment for me
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rog30a »

Short version: Escape ruins it.Hands in front and/or loose gag or no gag are almost as bad.
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

Crying. I dunno why but that shit makes me uncomfortable af
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago Crying. I dunno why but that shit makes me uncomfortable af
Opposite for me. Those are my favorites.
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago
StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago Crying. I dunno why but that shit makes me uncomfortable af
Opposite for me. Those are my favorites.
I dunno it just feels obscenely cruel to me
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Talking too much less focus on tickling itself
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

It seems that many here look for videos with trained actors and the whole thing. On the other hand, I prefer videos of normal boys, although really tied. In case of being a scene from a movie or series, let the bonds look strong and credible.

- I tolerate bare feet and tickles, but I don't like anything that denotes an obvious foot fetish (things like smelling, licking, etc).

- I don't like the excessive use of rope, as well as mummification. For me, the ties in wrists and ankles are more than enough.

- I prefer that the captive be shirtless when tied, or at most left in underwear. Although sometimes I also like to see them tied with clothes.

- I don't like to see very old men, very fat, very hairy or very muscular. I dislike those images.

- Chain and handcuff ties, cross-dressing, makeup, diaper heels and sex toys (except the ball gag, I like that one).

- I like a woman to tie a man, but I feel uncomfortable seeing a woman tied, regardless of the situation. Although there are a few exceptions, I prefer not to see that.

- That the hands are tied to the front, unless they have it on a leash or they are going to tie their hands over their head.

- And of course, if they have so much skin available, it bothers me that they don't take the opportunity to torture it with tickles to the fullest.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rog30a »

noggip wrote: 5 years ago When the house cat walks in the frame
IDK,I saw a more or less playful clip awhile back where the cat walked in and started climbing all over the helpless girl. (note:telling a cat to get off you doesn't work even when you're NOT gagged).
BDSMFanBoi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BDSMFanBoi »

I'm a bit of a foot-fetishist in any-case, so Barefoot Captives are a real turn on for me. But what really bugs me is when a captive is nearly or completely naked, while bound and gagged, but they're still wearing socks & or shoes! If you've stripped them this far already, why not go all the way? Despite loving naked feet, I'm also not fond of captive who are bound, gagged and completely dressed, save for being barefoot. I really hate seeing guys tied up, dressed in full suits, save for being barefooted. It clashes terribly, and ends up turning my fetish against itself.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Bad Acting.
I don't expect Academy Award work, but if the model is obviously reading lines off a card or something, and not as if it's spontaneous, it's distracting.

No Movement.
Really don't like having the model tied to a post or a chair. Fine for pics, lousy for video. I want to see her struggle! Best videos are when she's tied up on a floor, bed or couch, hands behind her back, arms and legs and ankles tied. And if she's tied like that, then struggle! Sometimes you'll have a video where the model is just sitting on the floor. It's a video! Struggle!

Bad Ropework.
If the ropes start sliding around, and worse, even off, I'm kinda disgusted.

Jeans and Boots.
I'm ok with most kinds of clothing, underwear, secretary style, swimsuits (bikinis and one piece), lingerie, tights, leotards, and of course nude...but I hate boots and jeans. They look great on women, but not in bondage.

Fake Gags.
I mean the TV/Movie style, a scarf around the model's head at mouth level, either between her teeth or over her lips. No stuffing? Seriously? MMMPH sounds should be real.

Also, I'm a fan of ball gags, but small ones...not ones large enough to make the model drool. Drool makes me nauseous.

Swearing.
It's distracting. Yeah, in real life, people swear. But this is fantasy, and it's distracting.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I commented before about fake whining, now I realize another on is ripping pantyhose.

I can deal with bad acting, hey it's not like they are going to win an Oscar. I can even deal with bad writing, you rip the pantyhose or tights I'll stop watching or reading.
SNAFU
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

rog30a wrote: 4 years ago
IDK,I saw a more or less playful clip awhile back where the cat walked in and started climbing all over the helpless girl. (note:telling a cat to get off you doesn't work even when you're NOT gagged).
Now THAT is something I want to see! Let us know if you ever find it
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loosies hands tied in front, harness or ring gags. Anything too BDSM or fetishy. Stress positions that unsustainable for any length of time.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Of course the false ties or bad performances I do not like at all, although I can deal with an otn gag (I think it is defined as the one placed between the teeth), however false it is to silence the actress.
What I can't stand is a woman tying a woman, as well as more than two actresses tied in the same plane.
The ties must be with ropes, chains, tape or mummies do not convince me. I prefer that they are not tied to anything, or to a chair or a bed, it is more fun to see them twist on the floor, on a bed or fall off a chair when trying to break free.
For me a good plus in the video is when the jaw is removed and converses with the captor, as long as they don't bother her with absurd dialogues!
Finally I adore when the man grabs the actress and caresses her hair, face or body almost as if she was being pampered, and I hate when they start taking off her clothes to show her breasts or panties.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Amm1973es wrote: 4 years ago Of course the false ties or bad performances I do not like at all, although I can deal with an otn gag (I think it is defined as the one placed between the teeth), however false it is to silence the actress.
What I can't stand is a woman tying a woman, as well as more than two actresses tied in the same plane.
The ties must be with ropes, chains, tape or mummies do not convince me. I prefer that they are not tied to anything, or to a chair or a bed, it is more fun to see them twist on the floor, on a bed or fall off a chair when trying to break free.
For me a good plus in the video is when the jaw is removed and converses with the captor, as long as they don't bother her with absurd dialogues!
Finally I adore when the man grabs the actress and caresses her hair, face or body almost as if she was being pampered, and I hate when they start taking off her clothes to show her breasts or panties.
What’s wrong with girl on girl? That’s the best kind.
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rog30a »

noggip wrote: 4 years ago
rog30a wrote: 4 years ago
Now THAT is something I want to see! Let us know if you ever find it
It was on a adult account on VK somewhere.I need to make a new account there but I absolutely refuse to give them my cell number.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago
Amm1973es wrote: 4 years ago Of course the false ties or bad performances I do not like at all, although I can deal with an otn gag (I think it is defined as the one placed between the teeth), however false it is to silence the actress.
What’s wrong with girl on girl? That’s the best kind.
I stop attracting those videos instantly and can only attract me if the actress who is tied is very beautiful, although I have already found that lately there seem to be some success stories that involve only women by some users.
Another thing that repels me and forget to mention are the tattoos (especially the too showy), they get me to stop being interested in the video as beautiful as the actress.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I don't like when after being bound and gagged and left for 5 minutes, the captor returns and removes the gag to replace with a different one. Just leave the original one in!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

When the burglar(ess) or agent or ... wears high-heels to break into an appartment (or whatever). Very common, sadly. :D
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Hands tied in front.
No/weak gags.
Guys being involved. (If they’re tying it’s ok as long as they don’t say anything)
Escapes.
Any physical pain, blood, violence etc.
Too much bondage equipment. The odd ball gag is fine though.
Not focusing on a tie once it’s complete. I hate watching a video of someone getting tied up and the video ends once the tie is complete. Gimme some close ups of them knots camera man! Let me see the struggling!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This might stem from my years of video work, but I hate being able to hear the camera person when we’re not supposed to. Heavy breathing, fidgeting with the camera so the sounds get picked up on the mic, I find that distracting and rather amateur. It’s very easy to zoom in or out, focus, or move the camera without making it sound like you’re using the camera as xylophone. If you going to zoom in or change the angle, I personally would rather see a cut in the video than hear that crackle.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

It annoys me when two people are tied/taped up in a video and at one stage the captor places them back to back but doesn't actually tie them together like that. Especially if it's a burglar, that is the last thing you would do as they could potentially free each other if they weren't actually tied together.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: 3 years ago It annoys me when two people are tied/taped up in a video and at one stage the captor places them back to back but doesn't actually tie them together like that. Especially if it's a burglar, that is the last thing you would do as they could potentially free each other if they weren't actually tied together.
It's like they want them to escape! I agree with your point. I love seeing damsels back to back, make sure they are secure though.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

I dislike:
-a lack of gag talk, I get bored if they're just struggling with a grunt every so often
-bad gags being treated as though they're perfect.
-bodily excretions
-diapers
-foot worship
-people being idiots

I also find a lack of torture (mild torture like tickling) to be a bit disappointing but it doesnt ruin the video
dactyl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dactyl »

Hardcore BDSM/pain/torture. I prefer more lighthearted scenarios, or well acted kidnapping or captured robber scenarios (or that sort of thing). The bondage should be used to control the person and make them submit, and thus should be tight and strict. But no pain or discomfort beyond that, please.

Loose gags. Gags should be tight, and it should look like it’s impossible to get them off without the use of hands (which should be tightly bound, preferably behind the back). I like it if the girl makes an effort to get it off (using tongue, rubbing against a wall, etc) without succeeding.

Unrealistic moaning. Realistic grunting and gag talk is very hot, but continuous pointless moaning is just annoying. Realistic drooling and “slobbering” sounds while wearing a ball gag is also hot, but please don’t overdo it.

“Enhanced” breasts or other body parts. A big turn-off for me. It just looks artificial and unnatural.

High heels in situations were they don’t belong.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic