Wife's mom enjoys bondage too?

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

If MILF Julie got tied up, what would you take a picture of first?

Her wrists tied behind her back
25%
Her ankles duct taped together
10%
Her big toes tied together
13%
Her mouth tightly gagged
52%

Total votes: 104

haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wife's mom enjoys bondage too?

Post by haenh123 »

My 28 year old wife has always enjoyed light bondage...nothing extreme but she sincerely enjoys her hands and feet tied tightly, with a thick gag. Earlier this year I helped my mother in law Julie (53 years old; divorced) move into a new condo. In the process, I came across a large number of silk scarves and zip ties in her bedroom night stand. My mind instantly wandered to how great Julie would look all tied up and gagged. Am I crazy to think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? If I ever get the chance, any recommendations on how Julie needs to be rendered helpless?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Well if she likes zip ties best oblige her I suppose. I’d slather her legs in tight ties at her ankles, two places in she shins, above and below her knees, then three places on her thighs. I’d also give her arms similar treatment with ties at her wrists, forearms, above and below her elbows, and at her biceps fusing her arms tightly together. Even more ties would go above and below her breasts and a couple at her stomach, making sure her bound arms stay tightly pinned to her back.

Since she likes scarves I’d cram her mouth full of them until her cheeks were bulging to absolute capacity. Then I’d take a final scarf and knot it behind her head, making a tight cleave gag. Now I’ve obliged her tastes so time to oblige mine, I’d take a roll of silver duct tape and mummify her hands into useless balls. I’d then take the rest of the roll and wrap it over her cleave gagged mouth over and over until I ran out of tape sealing away any whimpers. Depending on how she behaves herself I might use a few zip ties to put her into a tight hogtie
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago Well if she likes zip ties best oblige her I suppose. I’d slather her legs in tight ties at her ankles, two places in she shins, above and below her knees, then three places on her thighs. I’d also give her arms similar treatment with ties at her wrists, forearms, above and below her elbows, and at her biceps fusing her arms tightly together. Even more ties would go above and below her breasts and a couple at her stomach, making sure her bound arms stay tightly pinned to her back.

Since she likes scarves I’d cram her mouth full of them until her cheeks were bulging to absolute capacity. Then I’d take a final scarf and knot it behind her head, making a tight cleave gag. Now I’ve obliged her tastes so time to oblige mine, I’d take a roll of silver duct tape and mummify her hands into useless balls. I’d then take the rest of the roll and wrap it over her cleave gagged mouth over and over until I ran out of tape sealing away any whimpers. Depending on how she behaves herself I might use a few zip ties to put her into a tight hogtie

Wonder ideas! Here's a quick photoshop of them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

Molly and her mom julie silenced
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

haenh123 wrote: 4 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago Well if she likes zip ties best oblige her I suppose. I’d slather her legs in tight ties at her ankles, two places in she shins, above and below her knees, then three places on her thighs. I’d also give her arms similar treatment with ties at her wrists, forearms, above and below her elbows, and at her biceps fusing her arms tightly together. Even more ties would go above and below her breasts and a couple at her stomach, making sure her bound arms stay tightly pinned to her back.

Wonder ideas! Here's a quick photoshop of them

I saw the picture before I read your post. I thought you actually gagged them both! Her mom would look great gagged. Best of luck!

You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Maybe find a vanilla movie with some tie-ups in it? Invite her Mom over to watch it as a family movie night and see if you can get some conversation going about the tie-up scene?
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago Maybe find a vanilla movie with some tie-ups in it? Invite her Mom over to watch it as a family movie night and see if you can get some conversation going about the tie-up scene?

Very good idea. 

You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

Poor girls
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

If one of my daughter's boyfriends had a fantasy of having me tied up, I suppose I'd be flattered.

If they made that announcement on a forum like this, I don't think I would mind, as long as who I actually am wasn't posted.

If they posted my picture in such a forum, and said "yes, that's my girlfriend's mother, really wish I could tie her up" I would feel my privacy had been violated, at the very least.

Of course, if you have her permission to post her pictures and identify her, that's different. But it doesn't sound like that's the case.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago If one of my daughter's boyfriends had a fantasy of having me tied up, I suppose I'd be flattered.

If they made that announcement on a forum like this, I don't think I would mind, as long as who I actually am wasn't posted.

If they posted my picture in such a forum, and said "yes, that's my girlfriend's mother, really wish I could tie her up" I would feel my privacy had been violated, at the very least.

Of course, if you have her permission to post her pictures and identify her, that's different. But it doesn't sound like that's the case.
I agree, and that's not even getting into how your wife might feel about this! You've got to be careful about posting stuff like this. The internet has a way of never letting go...
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago
Emma wrote: 4 years ago If one of my daughter's boyfriends had a fantasy of having me tied up, I suppose I'd be flattered.

I agree, and that's not even getting into how your wife might feel about this! You've got to be careful about posting stuff like this. The internet has a way of never letting go...
Not just never letting go, the internet has also a problem with being creepy and invasive too. Definitely don't be posting these without their permission, that's just wrong in general and asking for a load of problems. But also definitely be careful and sure that everyone is okay with what you are posting, as once it's on the internet, it's basically here forever. I would also just straight up ignore your PM's on this website.

That being said, if you are all in agreement about everything and don't mind sharing your TUGs with us, then a sincere thank you. Very rare to see "bondage in everyday life" stuff like this these days.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I think the pair of them should sit side by side. Vest tops and 3/4 length shorts, or shorter if my namesake Mum Julie is happier. Hands zip tied behind backs, ankles and knees zip tied together, elbows joined with one zip just above the joint , pulled together with a third. Gagged with socks and tape and finally with thumbs and big toes zip tied together.

Then you can tickle 4 bare feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic