Florida Travel

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Florida Travel

Post by Hogtieguy »

I will be traveling down to Florida for a few weeks. Anyone interested in keeping me hostage in my hotel room for fun? ...once we meet up and talk a little of course 😂
-Sam
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

One of my friends sent me an e-mail. It read:

"I love seeing snow. On TV. From Florida. I wanted to strangle him.

Drawscore
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Sorry, I moved back to PA from FL a couple years ago. If I still lived down there, you probably wouldn't see much of FL while you are down there. Just what you are ALLOWED to see, and even when we aren't at the hotel room or my place, you would still be cuffed and shackled in the car while I drive you around to sightsee. But I would take you to the beach. Course, I'd do what has been done to me, and what I have done to a few of my friends. I'd dig a hole in the sand five feet deep and drop you in it, then fill the hole in. You would be able to look around, but escape from that hole would be impossible. But I did learn one thing. To not forget when I have someone buried up to their neck. I forgot a guy one day. When I remembered him and got out of the water and went up to him, he had a NASTY sunburn on his face and neck.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago Sorry, I moved back to PA from FL a couple years ago. If I still lived down there, you probably wouldn't see much of FL while you are down there. Just what you are ALLOWED to see, and even when we aren't at the hotel room or my place, you would still be cuffed and shackled in the car while I drive you around to sightsee. But I would take you to the beach. Course, I'd do what has been done to me, and what I have done to a few of my friends. I'd dig a hole in the sand five feet deep and drop you in it, then fill the hole in. You would be able to look around, but escape from that hole would be impossible. But I did learn one thing. To not forget when I have someone buried up to their neck. I forgot a guy one day. When I remembered him and got out of the water and went up to him, he had a NASTY sunburn on his face and neck.
Sounds like a good time! Lol
-Sam
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago Sorry, I moved back to PA from FL a couple years ago. If I still lived down there, you probably wouldn't see much of FL while you are down there. Just what you are ALLOWED to see, and even when we aren't at the hotel room or my place, you would still be cuffed and shackled in the car while I drive you around to sightsee. But I would take you to the beach. Course, I'd do what has been done to me, and what I have done to a few of my friends. I'd dig a hole in the sand five feet deep and drop you in it, then fill the hole in. You would be able to look around, but escape from that hole would be impossible. But I did learn one thing. To not forget when I have someone buried up to their neck. I forgot a guy one day. When I remembered him and got out of the water and went up to him, he had a NASTY sunburn on his face and neck.
If your ever looking for someone in PA to kidnap let me know :) lol
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

Hogtieguy wrote: 4 years ago I will be traveling down to Florida for a few weeks. Anyone interested in keeping me hostage in my hotel room for fun? ...once we meet up and talk a little of course 😂
If I make it down there I’ll let ya know :) Florida might be in the schedule next month. Lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic