The Striptease (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TieNTease91

The Striptease (F/M)

Post by TieNTease91 »

This is the story of one of the first time I was tied up by someone. It is also the first story on here so please keep that in mind :)

I was 19 at the time and so was my then girlfriend. We had dabbled a little bit in tie up games but nothing too elaborate. We were finding our way through our fantasies. I expressed to her that I would love it if she would tie me up and gag me with duct tape. At the time she just said “OK” and nothing came of it for some weeks.

Then one day I came home to my student apartment (That she also had a key to). In the bedroom I found a chair placed in the middle of the room. I heard my girlfriend call my name and asked if I was home. Before I could respond she was standing behind me. She was wearing a black, thigh high leather skirt, a white shirt, dark thigh high stockings and black heels. She looked amazing! She bit her lip and smiled as she held up a roll of duct tape. She let out a little cute laugh and asked if I was up for some fun. Of course I was!

She asked me to sit in the chair, then just relax and enjoy myself. I knew where this was going and had already put my hands around to the back of the chair. She walked behind me and then I heard the sweet sound of duct tape being pulled from the roll. Next I felt my wrists being taped up and I was immediately turned on. Next she taped my legs to each of the chairs front legs. It wasn’t complex bondage but it was perfect for the situation.

“Lets get that mouth taped up” she said as she ripped a strip of tape from the roll. I said nothing and just smiled at her as she approached. She slowly pressed the tape over my lips and smoothed it out over my mouth. I couldn’t help but let out a “MMMpphh” from pure ecstasy. I was so incredibly turned on. Looking back it wasn’t a particularly effective gag but I played along and didn’t try to remove it.

Next she told me that all I had to do was just watch as she put on some music. She went to her computer in the room and put on “you can leave your hat on” Such a cliché but I loved it anyway. She started to sensually dance in front of me, moving her gorgeous body to the beat of the song. She looked so beautiful and powerful – and I wanted her so bad but I was helplessly tied up and gagged.

She started unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her perfect round breasts covered by a black lace bra. For each button she undid my erection grew and I strained against the tape holding me (though not to hard). Next she swung around and undid her skirt, bend over and let it slide down her legs slowly, revealing her perfect tight ass “MMMmmpphh” I moaned into the gag, my eyes fixed on her behind. I wanted to fuck her so bad and she knew it.

She came closer nut turned her back to be again, put both her hands on my knees and started grinding her ass against my crotch. I was more turned on than ever before and I leaned my head back and let out yet another ecstatic moan into the tape. I was almost about to cum in my pants when she then stopped and turned around. She straddled me in the chair and undid her bra. She let the bra fall to the floor as she gently pressed her naked chest against my face. The scent of her skin was so sweet and I wanted to badly to worship her hard nipples with my tongue – but the tape prevented me from doing so.

As the song came to an end she started to relax and then slowly peeled the tape from my mouth. I was to hot that I was sweating a little, which only made the tape come of easier. Before I could say anything she kissed me and I kissed her back. Our tongues met and I was so grateful for what she had done for me. I wanted her to undo my pants then and there and mount me while I was still tied to the chair – maybe even tape my mouth up again.

That didn’t happen though – she untied me from the chair we went to bed and had amazing sex. I am not afraid to say that I didn’t last long from all the teasing beforehand. We just stayed in bed for the rest of that day though we did play more tie up games eventually, I will never forget this day.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Man sounds fun! You’re a lucky guy. Hopefully she got some more chances to get you tied and gagged securely
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Ah, young love. Good story, well told. Thanks for sharing!
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 4 years ago Nice experience man! Enjoyed your style of writing, looking forward to hearing more.

Not gonna lie- really digging your profile pic. 👍🏻
Thank you very much! I appreciate it!
Definitely planning on more stories!

And yeah - I kinda dig my profile pic too! ;)
But yours is really nice too!
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Ah, young love. Good story, well told. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I love this story! Thank you!!
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Mike wrote: 4 years ago I love this story! Thank you!!
Thank you! I appreciate it! :)
TaylorD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TaylorD »

Some nice, naughty fun! Thanks for sharing :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I am so jealous mate, wish that would happen to me
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

TaylorD wrote: 3 years ago Some nice, naughty fun! Thanks for sharing :)
Sure was! Thanks for reading :)
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Glad this got bumped, I missed it.
Really really nice. And NO one should be ashamed for finishing quickly after an experience like that, especially if it was a surprise, haha.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like quite the show, even better having to watch all taped up!
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Sounds like quite the show, even better having to watch all taped up!
It sure was! Be sure to check out my new story "The Substitute Teacher" in the Fictional stories for adults section. :)
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago Glad this got bumped, I missed it.
Really really nice. And NO one should be ashamed for finishing quickly after an experience like that, especially if it was a surprise, haha.
Thank you! Yeah, one of the best surprises ever! Be sure to check out my new story "The Substitute Teacher" in the Fictional stories for adults section. :) It is in a similar style to this one!
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago I am so jealous mate, wish that would happen to me
It sure was quite memorable! Thank you for reading! I appreciate it.
Be sure to check out my new story "The Substitute Teacher" in the Fictional stories for adults section. :)
it is a little similar but I plan to make it a longer series.
FMcCheck
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FMcCheck »

Really sexy read!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic