SHE WANTED ME TO KIDNAP HER (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TieNTease91

SHE WANTED ME TO KIDNAP HER (M/F)

Post by TieNTease91 »

Please enjoy this story/experience of mine - Any feedback is welcome! :)
I didn't know if I should share it on here - but now I have so I really hope you enjoy the read.

I’ve had many fun tie-up experiences but I’ve only “kidnapped” someone once. To be honest it was a consensual kidnapping that my girlfriend at the time was totally into. It sounded really hot on paper but most of the time I was really scared to get caught. It ended up being a incredibly fun and sexy experience in the end.

We had both been tied up and gagged by one another before this. Up until this point it had only been as sexual role-plays in the bedroom. Eventually she suggested taking it a level further – She wanted me to kidnap her. We had seen multiple kidnapping scenes in movies and TV that had inspired us but never done anything about it. I loved the idea so we sat down and started to plan it.

Of course we needed to choose a place for the kidnapping where no one would see us. Even though it was consensual, we knew what it would look like for any people who witnessed it. We decided on a spot in the city where they were building department complex that was fairly remote at that time. We also agreed that she wouldn’t scream and fight too much, to make the kidnapping easier. It was just fantasy and not meant to be real.

Next we decided on a location where I would take her. It ended up being at a motel at the outskirt of the city. We booked a room and I picked up the key at the day of the kidnapping. We decided that we would go out for dinner before the kidnapping. She wore my favorite sexy outfit of hers, probably to tease me even more. It was an all black strapless cocktail dress, thigh high dark stockings and a skimpy black G-string. She looked incredible and it would be a shame not to kidnap her at that point ;)

We ate at a fairly decent restaurant. I was getting so turned on by the idea of kidnapping her afterwards that time went by so slow. She flirted wildly during our dinner and kept smiling at me and biting her lips. Finally we started to leave and we joined up outside the restaurant. She was to walk to the kidnapping site, which was very close by and I was to go pick up my car. Before we departed, she pulled me close and whispered in my ear: ”come tie me up and gag me tight, baby.” I was so turned on by that sentence, that when she turned around and started walking, I almost ran to the car.

I got to the car and drove to the location. I turned a corner and the saw her standing there. I think she saw the headlights and then turned her back to the car. She knew what was about to happen. I checked the pockets of my jacket – in them was a pair of her panties for gagging her , a white cloth for a blindfold and a recently unwrapped fresh roll of grey PVC tape. Tape bondage was and still is my favorite. She loved it too and had agreed to be taped up. Now sitting there and watching her, a feeling of doubt went over me. Even though everything was planned and consensual, and the scenario also turned me on, I was also a little scared. What if anything went wrong or someone saw us.

Well, no turning back now. I exited the car and started walking towards her. She was still standing with her back turned to me. I had parked fairly close to her so I didn’t have to walk far and I made no effort to sneak up on her. This would have been a really poor real kidnapping but it worked for our little fantasy.

When I got close enough I grabbed her from behind. I pulled her arms behind her back and put my other free hand over her mouth. I pulled her close to my body. She didn’t fight me much and only let out a low “mmmpphh.” In turn I whispered in her ear:”You’re mine tonight you hear? Now, we better gag that mouth of yours.” Her muffled giggling could be heard into my hand before I removed it. I grabbed the panties from my pocket and gently stuffed them into her mouth – she welcomed them and let out another moan: “Mmmmppff.” She was clearly turned on too.

I pulled of her jacket and forced her to put her wrists together behind her back. I then too out the tape, tugged at the roll and taped her wrists behind her back. I also wrapped up her arms just above the elbow. “Close your mouth” – I said and tugged at the tape again. She closed her mouth around the panties and I pressed the end of the tape over her beautiful lips. I then started to slowly, carefully and neatly wrap the tape around her mouth. She moaned again, not fighting the gag at all. The gag was always both hers and my favorite part of bondage. Once she was gagged nice and tight I ripped the tape from the roll and bend down. She collected her legs close to help out and I wrapped them together at the ankles. I then added the blindfold and she giggled again into the tape covering her lips. Finally I taped her legs up just above the knees and wrapped more tape around her upper body –above and below her breasts. Each time I added more tape to her bondage, she would let out another sexy slow moan. I was so turned on by watching her stand there all bound and gagged. I grabbed her yet again and fondled her lovely C-cup breasts. “You’re fucking mine tonight baby, I can do whatever I want” – I whispered. I grabbed her firm ass and added: ”This belong to me tonight.” She moaned again from my fondling. I know that my dirty talk sound super corny, but I was so turned on by the situation that I couldn’t think of anything better.

Next I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I smacked her ass yet again as we walked towards the car. I had wanted to put her on the backseat but she would have been too easy to spot if another car would drive up next to us. She had to go into the trunk, even though I didn’t like it. Luckily the trunk was big enough for her, so she wouldn’t be too cramped. I had spent the day before taking out the junk that was in there and cleaned it. I popped open the hood to the trunk and laid her inside. She helped out the best she could. Once she laid in there on top of a spread out blanket, she started struggling and moaning – testing her bondage. She looked so hot all taped up. Her dress had even crawled up a bit, letting me see her cute ass and the skimpy skimpy G-string she was wearing. She really had spoiled me with her outfit.

I reluctantly closed the hood of the trunk and started the car. The transportation part of the kidnapping was the worst part. We didn’t have to drive far but I was still nervous the entire time. What if we got pulled over for something? It seemed unrealistic but I could happen. We had agreed that she would remain quiet during the drive – not drawing any attention. I had to drive as safely as possible to make sure that she wasn’t hurt. The drive was so long and all the lust I had initially build up was completely gone by the time I drove into the parking spot of the motel. Luckily the parking spot was almost empty. Another car was parked at the opposite side of the motel and looked empty. I had parked with the trunk of the car facing the door of the room we had rented. We had made it a point to rent the room in the off-season, so that the motel would be as empty as possible. At that time it looked like the hotel only had one other room rented out, luckily. I waited for a few minutes and then stepped out of the car. Opened the door to our room and used a chair to keep the door open. I had to transport her quickly inside. This was definitely the scariest part of the whole roleplay. Surveillance were not normal on the streets, I had made a point to book the room furthest from the street and I had already scoped out the area to see if any cameras were around. There were none as far as I could tell but I couldn’t be completely sure. I have never been arrested or anything – so I assume that no one ever knew.

I walked to the trunk, quickly popped it open and grabbed my “victim” inside. Again she helped me with getting her out and I quickly lifted her inside the room. I laid her on the bed and ran outside to see if anyone saw. There seemed to be no one around, so I closed the trunk again and walked inside the room wand locked the door behind me.

She lay still on the bed not making a sound. When she heard that the door was locked she let out a low “mmmpphh?” “Don’t worry baby, you’re all mine.” I replied and she immediately relaxed and started to move around on the bed. I wanted to get in the bed with her but the tense situation had tired me out and I had to sit down a moment. My heart had pounded so hard and I needed to calm down a bit. I collected myself and looked at her. She looked to be enjoying herself and wasn’t exactly acting like she had just been kidnapped. I still loved watching her all taped up and gagged. I climbed into the bed with her and sat on top of her. I leaned down and whispered in her ear: ”I am gonna tease you so bad.” I started kissing her neck, her skin smelling so sweet. She moaned from my touch and I couldn’t help but her on the gag covering her lips. I could feel her trying to kiss me back from behind the gag. This was so hot and I was immediately turned on again.

I put my hands on her bosom and pulled down the cocktail dress – revealing her lovely bare breasts. I moved my kisses from her taped lips downwards and worked my way to her right breast. I teased her already hard nipple by gently licking it – making circles around it with my tongue. She let out her loudest moan yet and squirmed against the tape. I loved teasing her and added my left hand on her other breast – gently massaging and pinching. I loved hearing her horny moans into her gag. I put my remaining free hand down between her legs and brushed my fingers against her pussy. I could feel that the G-string was wet. I lay down beside her, my hand still between her legs, and teased her pussy even more. I loved watching her react to my touch. Her head rising from the bed and moaning loudly while her breathing through her nose became more intense and faster. “You want more baby?” I asked and she nodded.

To tease her more I had to untie her. We needed to get her dress off. I her bag in the car she had brought along a pair of scissors. It was almost like a pair of scissors for children and was only sharp in between the blades. They weren’t as effective as a regular pair of scissors but they were safer and worked fine for us. I brought them inside and cut her free from the tape holding her body. The gag and blindfold stayed on. She took off her dress and I grabbed the tape again. I taped up her wrists again, this time in front of her. I laid her back down and pressed her arms over her head. I then tied her arms to the headboard of the bed by her taped wrists.

“You look so amazing and beautiful” I said and kissed her taped lips again. She pressed her taped lips against mine and let out another moan. I love gag-kissing and while I did, my hand was tracing her naked upper body. My fingers running across her skin, teasing her naked breasts as she lay helpless on the bed. I was so hard myself at this point and was ready to take this to the next level. “You want me to fuck you baby?” I just said and she immediately nodded while moaning “mmmmph-hhmmmmpp.” That was all I needed to hear. I got naked, peeled of her G-string. Her naked pussy welcomed me as I slowly slid inside her. I was so turned on by this point that I didn’t know how long I could last – but it didn’t matter much at this point. I started thrusting slowly, watching her lean her head back in pleasure below me. I increased the speed of my thrusting resulting in her moaning faster and louder - building my lust more and more. Suddenly she convulsed and moaned loudly, her breath fast as she came from my treatment of her through the night. I continued my thrusting until I reached my own orgasm. It felt incredible.

I quickly untied and ungagged her. As we calmed down from the experience we just lay there in the bed and kissed each other. We didn’t say anything for a little while. Eventually I asked her if she had enjoyed herself – and that she had…

I’ve never done another scenario like this. It was an incredible and exhilarating experience – but it was also super scary and stressful at times. I’m not sure if I would recommend it – but it turned out amazing in the end.
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

Thank you for sharing this with us; it's such a sexy and fun story! I enjoyed your detailed description of the logistics and planning, and your internal dread came off as real. Bold to do all of the binding and gagging in public, but so hot! ;) How much time passed between the dinner and the actual kidnapping? I feel like part of the fun would be the waiting game, and if I were the victim the dread and anticipation would build up.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

awesome story thanks for sharing
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

aashpazazim wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for sharing this with us; it's such a sexy and fun story! I enjoyed your detailed description of the logistics and planning, and your internal dread came off as real. Bold to do all of the binding and gagging in public, but so hot! ;) How much time passed between the dinner and the actual kidnapping? I feel like part of the fun would be the waiting game, and if I were the victim the dread and anticipation would build up.
Thank you! -Glad you liked it :)

I don't recall the exact times. We stayed until fairly late at the restaurant, that also worked as a bar.
I seem to remember that I "kidnapped" her somewhere between 01.00 and 02.00 in the middle of the night.
We did it on a regular weekday, so that not many people would be going out and I tied her up at a really remote location.
She must have waited something between 20-40 min.
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago awesome story thanks for sharing
My pleasure
Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You’re very talented, both as a writer and a kidnapper. Great story!
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago You’re very talented, both as a writer and a kidnapper. Great story!
Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed it. :D
Well, maybe I am a good RP kidnapper - but that’s about it ;) And that is good enough for me.

Really appreciate your comments :)
BabuFrik

Post by BabuFrik »

Awesome story! Y'all sound like a fun couple :D I hope you documented the night well?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like fun. Glad it went well, you could have ended up in cuffs... and not ones your girlfriend puts on you.
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

BabuFrik wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story! Y'all sound like a fun couple :D I hope you documented the night well?
Thanks - Glad you enjoyed it :)
It didn't actually any pictures - and if I had I would probably have deleted them by now.
It would only be fair because we are not together anymore. We ended on good term but we were going different places in our lives.
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Sounds like fun. Glad it went well, you could have ended up in cuffs... and not ones your girlfriend puts on you.
It was fun - but you are totally right. It could have gone very badly.
That is also the reason why I will probably never do such a thing again.
It first became really fun once we were in the motel room - So I am not sure I would recommend the whole ordeal.
It was most definitely fun - but I was anxious and a little scared most of the time to be honest :P
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

That extra rush from the fear is part of the fun. Had anyone seen you and called the police, I think you could have both talked yourself out of it.

Maybe next time, use a toy gun or knife to "kidnap" her, both of you get in the vehicle, then tie her up in there and drive to your hotel. Strip her down and do your more elaborate bondage and role play at that point?!? Just a thought to keep you out of cuffs (unless she is the one using them on you.)

Have fun!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very interesting and well written story! Thanks
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 3 years ago Very interesting and well written story! Thanks
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
Appreciate the comments.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Nice job.
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Vicki wrote: 3 years agoNice job.
Thanks! :)
Glad you enjoyed it.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Great story! It sounds like you both had an amazing time. ;)
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago Great story! It sounds like you both had an amazing time. ;)
She definitely did! :D
I had most of the time - When I wasn't scared of being caught :lol:
JenofArk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JenofArk »

Excellent story. I’m sure that was exciting and fun at the same time
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

JenofArk wrote: 3 years ago Excellent story. I’m sure that was exciting and fun at the same time
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
I was definitely an experience I will never forget ;)
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

TieNTease91 wrote: 3 years ago Please enjoy this story/experience of mine - Any feedback is welcome! :)
I didn't know if I should share it on here - but now I have so I really hope you enjoy the read.

I’ve had many fun tie-up experiences but I’ve only “kidnapped” someone once. To be honest it was a consensual kidnapping that my girlfriend at the time was totally into. It sounded really hot on paper but most of the time I was really scared to get caught. It ended up being a incredibly fun and sexy experience in the end.

We had both been tied up and gagged by one another before this. Up until this point it had only been as sexual role-plays in the bedroom. Eventually she suggested taking it a level further – She wanted me to kidnap her. We had seen multiple kidnapping scenes in movies and TV that had inspired us but never done anything about it. I loved the idea so we sat down and started to plan it.

Of course we needed to choose a place for the kidnapping where no one would see us. Even though it was consensual, we knew what it would look like for any people who witnessed it. We decided on a spot in the city where they were building department complex that was fairly remote at that time. We also agreed that she wouldn’t scream and fight too much, to make the kidnapping easier. It was just fantasy and not meant to be real.

Next we decided on a location where I would take her. It ended up being at a motel at the outskirt of the city. We booked a room and I picked up the key at the day of the kidnapping. We decided that we would go out for dinner before the kidnapping. She wore my favorite sexy outfit of hers, probably to tease me even more. It was an all black strapless cocktail dress, thigh high dark stockings and a skimpy black G-string. She looked incredible and it would be a shame not to kidnap her at that point ;)

We ate at a fairly decent restaurant. I was getting so turned on by the idea of kidnapping her afterwards that time went by so slow. She flirted wildly during our dinner and kept smiling at me and biting her lips. Finally we started to leave and we joined up outside the restaurant. She was to walk to the kidnapping site, which was very close by and I was to go pick up my car. Before we departed, she pulled me close and whispered in my ear: ”come tie me up and gag me tight, baby.” I was so turned on by that sentence, that when she turned around and started walking, I almost ran to the car.

I got to the car and drove to the location. I turned a corner and the saw her standing there. I think she saw the headlights and then turned her back to the car. She knew what was about to happen. I checked the pockets of my jacket – in them was a pair of her panties for gagging her , a white cloth for a blindfold and a recently unwrapped fresh roll of grey PVC tape. Tape bondage was and still is my favorite. She loved it too and had agreed to be taped up. Now sitting there and watching her, a feeling of doubt went over me. Even though everything was planned and consensual, and the scenario also turned me on, I was also a little scared. What if anything went wrong or someone saw us.

Well, no turning back now. I exited the car and started walking towards her. She was still standing with her back turned to me. I had parked fairly close to her so I didn’t have to walk far and I made no effort to sneak up on her. This would have been a really poor real kidnapping but it worked for our little fantasy.

When I got close enough I grabbed her from behind. I pulled her arms behind her back and put my other free hand over her mouth. I pulled her close to my body. She didn’t fight me much and only let out a low “mmmpphh.” In turn I whispered in her ear:”You’re mine tonight you hear? Now, we better gag that mouth of yours.” Her muffled giggling could be heard into my hand before I removed it. I grabbed the panties from my pocket and gently stuffed them into her mouth – she welcomed them and let out another moan: “Mmmmppff.” She was clearly turned on too.

I pulled of her jacket and forced her to put her wrists together behind her back. I then too out the tape, tugged at the roll and taped her wrists behind her back. I also wrapped up her arms just above the elbow. “Close your mouth” – I said and tugged at the tape again. She closed her mouth around the panties and I pressed the end of the tape over her beautiful lips. I then started to slowly, carefully and neatly wrap the tape around her mouth. She moaned again, not fighting the gag at all. The gag was always both hers and my favorite part of bondage. Once she was gagged nice and tight I ripped the tape from the roll and bend down. She collected her legs close to help out and I wrapped them together at the ankles. I then added the blindfold and she giggled again into the tape covering her lips. Finally I taped her legs up just above the knees and wrapped more tape around her upper body –above and below her breasts. Each time I added more tape to her bondage, she would let out another sexy slow moan. I was so turned on by watching her stand there all bound and gagged. I grabbed her yet again and fondled her lovely C-cup breasts. “You’re fucking mine tonight baby, I can do whatever I want” – I whispered. I grabbed her firm ass and added: ”This belong to me tonight.” She moaned again from my fondling. I know that my dirty talk sound super corny, but I was so turned on by the situation that I couldn’t think of anything better.

Next I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I smacked her ass yet again as we walked towards the car. I had wanted to put her on the backseat but she would have been too easy to spot if another car would drive up next to us. She had to go into the trunk, even though I didn’t like it. Luckily the trunk was big enough for her, so she wouldn’t be too cramped. I had spent the day before taking out the junk that was in there and cleaned it. I popped open the hood to the trunk and laid her inside. She helped out the best she could. Once she laid in there on top of a spread out blanket, she started struggling and moaning – testing her bondage. She looked so hot all taped up. Her dress had even crawled up a bit, letting me see her cute ass and the skimpy skimpy G-string she was wearing. She really had spoiled me with her outfit.

I reluctantly closed the hood of the trunk and started the car. The transportation part of the kidnapping was the worst part. We didn’t have to drive far but I was still nervous the entire time. What if we got pulled over for something? It seemed unrealistic but I could happen. We had agreed that she would remain quiet during the drive – not drawing any attention. I had to drive as safely as possible to make sure that she wasn’t hurt. The drive was so long and all the lust I had initially build up was completely gone by the time I drove into the parking spot of the motel. Luckily the parking spot was almost empty. Another car was parked at the opposite side of the motel and looked empty. I had parked with the trunk of the car facing the door of the room we had rented. We had made it a point to rent the room in the off-season, so that the motel would be as empty as possible. At that time it looked like the hotel only had one other room rented out, luckily. I waited for a few minutes and then stepped out of the car. Opened the door to our room and used a chair to keep the door open. I had to transport her quickly inside. This was definitely the scariest part of the whole roleplay. Surveillance were not normal on the streets, I had made a point to book the room furthest from the street and I had already scoped out the area to see if any cameras were around. There were none as far as I could tell but I couldn’t be completely sure. I have never been arrested or anything – so I assume that no one ever knew.

I walked to the trunk, quickly popped it open and grabbed my “victim” inside. Again she helped me with getting her out and I quickly lifted her inside the room. I laid her on the bed and ran outside to see if anyone saw. There seemed to be no one around, so I closed the trunk again and walked inside the room wand locked the door behind me.

She lay still on the bed not making a sound. When she heard that the door was locked she let out a low “mmmpphh?” “Don’t worry baby, you’re all mine.” I replied and she immediately relaxed and started to move around on the bed. I wanted to get in the bed with her but the tense situation had tired me out and I had to sit down a moment. My heart had pounded so hard and I needed to calm down a bit. I collected myself and looked at her. She looked to be enjoying herself and wasn’t exactly acting like she had just been kidnapped. I still loved watching her all taped up and gagged. I climbed into the bed with her and sat on top of her. I leaned down and whispered in her ear: ”I am gonna tease you so bad.” I started kissing her neck, her skin smelling so sweet. She moaned from my touch and I couldn’t help but her on the gag covering her lips. I could feel her trying to kiss me back from behind the gag. This was so hot and I was immediately turned on again.

I put my hands on her bosom and pulled down the cocktail dress – revealing her lovely bare breasts. I moved my kisses from her taped lips downwards and worked my way to her right breast. I teased her already hard nipple by gently licking it – making circles around it with my tongue. She let out her loudest moan yet and squirmed against the tape. I loved teasing her and added my left hand on her other breast – gently massaging and pinching. I loved hearing her horny moans into her gag. I put my remaining free hand down between her legs and brushed my fingers against her pussy. I could feel that the G-string was wet. I lay down beside her, my hand still between her legs, and teased her pussy even more. I loved watching her react to my touch. Her head rising from the bed and moaning loudly while her breathing through her nose became more intense and faster. “You want more baby?” I asked and she nodded.

To tease her more I had to untie her. We needed to get her dress off. I her bag in the car she had brought along a pair of scissors. It was almost like a pair of scissors for children and was only sharp in between the blades. They weren’t as effective as a regular pair of scissors but they were safer and worked fine for us. I brought them inside and cut her free from the tape holding her body. The gag and blindfold stayed on. She took off her dress and I grabbed the tape again. I taped up her wrists again, this time in front of her. I laid her back down and pressed her arms over her head. I then tied her arms to the headboard of the bed by her taped wrists.

“You look so amazing and beautiful” I said and kissed her taped lips again. She pressed her taped lips against mine and let out another moan. I love gag-kissing and while I did, my hand was tracing her naked upper body. My fingers running across her skin, teasing her naked breasts as she lay helpless on the bed. I was so hard myself at this point and was ready to take this to the next level. “You want me to fuck you baby?” I just said and she immediately nodded while moaning “mmmmph-hhmmmmpp.” That was all I needed to hear. I got naked, peeled of her G-string. Her naked pussy welcomed me as I slowly slid inside her. I was so turned on by this point that I didn’t know how long I could last – but it didn’t matter much at this point. I started thrusting slowly, watching her lean her head back in pleasure below me. I increased the speed of my thrusting resulting in her moaning faster and louder - building my lust more and more. Suddenly she convulsed and moaned loudly, her breath fast as she came from my treatment of her through the night. I continued my thrusting until I reached my own orgasm. It felt incredible.

I quickly untied and ungagged her. As we calmed down from the experience we just lay there in the bed and kissed each other. We didn’t say anything for a little while. Eventually I asked her if she had enjoyed herself – and that she had…

I’ve never done another scenario like this. It was an incredible and exhilarating experience – but it was also super scary and stressful at times. I’m not sure if I would recommend it – but it turned out amazing in the end.
its a good story :)
thanks for sharing
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Catching up on unread posts, which included this story. Great read, thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
FMcCheck
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FMcCheck »

Great story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic