The Kidnap Club -Part VI Posted 9/6- (MM/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which character do you like the most so far?

Calvin
34%
Jackie
34%
Ian
28%
Todd
No votes
Josh
3%
Ryan
No votes
Fredrick
No votes
Lance
No votes
Alex
No votes
Jonathan
No votes

Total votes: 32

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Wow, one of the hottest chapters yet! I loved how Jackie kept Calvin out of sight and taunted him throughout his bondage. Such a huge turn on!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Yeah this one was fun to write haha. :P
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Viperbound7[/mention] another great chapter the way Jackie treated the captive Calvin was so hot.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This update was so hot. The underwear-clad young men making out, while one of them is bound and gagged? Not sure about Calvin but I'd say it's worth losing the game.

Also, I love how caring and attentive Jackie is. He would make a great boyfriend.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago This update was so hot. The underwear-clad young men making out, while one of them is bound and gagged? Not sure about Calvin but I'd say it's worth losing the game.

Also, I love how caring and attentive Jackie is. He would make a great boyfriend.
Wish he'd put up more of a fight though, once Jackie made clear he wouldn't hurt him, it'd be fun to then test him a little ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

I’m glad everyone liked it!

There may be a larger time gap before the next chapter, as this was the end of the story arc I had prepared thus far. I plan to keep it going but I need to formulate ideas haha.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

That was a really really enjoyable chapter. I definitely can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

I think you just might have to form a real kidnap club yourself. And sign me up!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago That was a really really enjoyable chapter. I definitely can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

I think you just might have to form a real kidnap club yourself. And sign me up!
The only thing stopping me is, how the hell do you bring that up to your friends 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago The only thing stopping me is, how the hell do you bring that up to your friends 😂
I guess the easiest (and most fun) way is to kidnap them and show them what it’s all about! 😉😂
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago The only thing stopping me is, how the hell do you bring that up to your friends 😂
I guess the easiest (and most fun) way is to kidnap them and show them what it’s all about! 😉😂
😂😂 Maybe, maybe
Hello there!

Other Work
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

A slight obstacle to it existing in real life sadly would be the possibility of it escalating to something very much illegal. My story sort of assumes most of the kidnappers involved are upstanding respectful people who don’t take it too far. I certainly would love for it to exist with the boundaries I’ve set though! Haha
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Viperbound7 wrote: 3 years ago A slight obstacle to it existing in real life sadly would be the possibility of it escalating to something very much illegal. My story sort of assumes most of the kidnappers involved are upstanding respectful people who don’t take it too far. I certainly would love for it to exist with the boundaries I’ve set though! Haha
Yeah, you are definitely right there. You definitely would have to include a LOT of legalese to ensure safety, a universal club safeword, etc. I feel this could only REALLY work with a group of already very close friends. Or if you're rich and hold some bondage parties 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
BondageBlue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBlue »

hi! great story, i am wondering what i need to do to get in this club! ;) awesome climax, love to be wrapped in tape :lol:
jl1453
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jl1453 »

This is what i get for not checking in for a while - great couple of chapters - Loved the last one in particular as I used to have a buddy in college that I wanted to do that with in the worst way. Hope there's more to come
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

What an awesome story😍😍😍😍
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I really enjoyed this concept! Great job!
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

This was really fantastic, a lot of characters to keep track of but thoroughly enjoyable.
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wow somehow I had missed this when it was published. Awesome story! I wish such a kidnap club existed for real! Hopefully you’ll feel inspired to continue it someday!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic