A Good Day to Tie (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A Good Day to Tie (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story will make a lot more sense if you've read "The Spring Break Job," and it wouldn't hurt to also have read "It's a Business" as well. Thankfully both those tales can be found down in the link you'll find in my signature at the bottom of the post.

If you've read those, or don't mind being a little confused, read on!

Fourth Installment of the Company-Verse series
------

Ever had everything just... fall into place? Where all the events progress just as they should, everything timed to perfection. Conversely, have you ever had everything that can go wrong, go wrong? Tonight was one of those nights for five people at a university that would likely prefer to remain nameless. Or rather, for two people, it was lucky, and for three... quite the opposite.

Well, bad news first, shall we? The first of our unfortunate threesome is Samuel Adams, a handsome lad who has undergone a lot of teasing due to his name also belonging to a figure of the American Revolution. He was a handsome junior with golden hair and amber eyes, a hunky football player from Boston on a sports scholarship, with a big crush on a girl who was joining the drama department to put on a production of Hamilton. So, the stud joined the drama crew and somehow, some way, got the lead role. But tonight, about two hours before performance, Sam learned that his crush was quite ill and would not be performing. And to make matters worse, Sam's success earned him the ire of AJ Pryor, a theatre major hungry for success...

As for the second of our unfortunates, his name is Olin Carpenter, a reporter investigating a string of disappearances connected with the university that had all been hushed up. Olin had had his nose in this for months now, and had just lost his job at the paper for digging too deep and burying his editor in cease-and-desist notes. This story was the only thing he had left, and, he figured, once he blew it wide open, the money would come. The lanky black-haired reporter had successfully snuck onto campus despite the restraining order. But, Olin's ill-considered plan of breaking into the administration building was almost certain to backfire...

And speaking of backfire, our final unfortunate is Zac Hayes. Professor Zachary Hayes. A handsome gentleman in incredible shape for a man just entering his late forties, hair a distinguished silver at the temples, brown at the top. Zac had just been caught in an affair with a student. An adorable sophomore, Reggie Saint-Clair, who adored being tied up, and whom a fellow student had walked in on while he and Zac were together. The student had quickly snapped a photo of Reggie moaning in ecstasy, lips parted obscenely, limbs tied to the desk, the ropes spreading his legs as Zac used his tongue to rim him. Zac was currently on his way to meet the kid to recieve his demands in exchange for deleting the photo...

And as for the lucky two, they happen to be brothers. Perry and Kaden Beaumont. Perry was the older brother, a senior and a kind and well-liked student, who consistently made the Dean's List. Perry didn't realize his night would be a spectacular one, but if anyone deserved it, it was he. Kaden was a cocky freshman with a talent for wrestling only matched by his intellectual genius - he had been at the same academic level as his brother since Perry was in fifth grade. Perry and Kaden also happen to be the only living relatives of Gustav Beaumont, a former Board member of the Company... and tonight would be their first true foray into what had been their guardian's world for decades...
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] so excited for a new story about the company. Great start can’t wait to find out what’s in store for the 5 kidnapped lads.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Boy! Oh! Boy! [mention]Volobond[/mention]...

Do you know how to whet our appetites! 8-)
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

A love that there is a sequel to this story!!! Definitely looking forward to seeing how this all plays out 😁😁😁
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Perry and Kaden were having a remarkable case of being in the right place at the right time. You see, at the particular university they were attending, there was a certain Company operation occurring behind the scenes. Through coercion and hypnotism, much of the faculty and staff were under the control of the Company, and thus almost any handsome young man or faculty member was at risk of quietly disappearing into life as a product for the Company to sell. The Beaumont brothers, due to their relation to Gustav, were immune from this, however. And in fact, the elder brother, Perry, was well aware of what was occurring, and had thus endeavored to keep his roommate, AJ Pryor, safe from kidnap.

Perry was aware of how strange his upbringing had been, living on his grandfather's ranch with his little brother. He knew most boys weren't taught by private tutors who were kept in the dungeons between lessons, nor had their daily exercise regimen consist of learning how to tie up men. He was definitely aware that he was being taught skills for a job at the Company, learning elocution and business theory, as well as hypnotism and psychology. Perry had been taught how to manipulate and coerce and persuade almost any man into a set of restraints. But even after learning the truth that these skills were intended for practical use, he enjoyed it. So when he came to university, he wanted to see if he could secure himself a lover and partner through these. For this role, Perry had selected AJ.

AJ was a theatre major and every inch the preening actor, cultivating his appearance for ultimate charm and sex appeal, turning his lean form he had as a freshman to Suprrman-like looks, complete with dark hair and baby blue eyes. And despite coming off as straight as an arrow, Perry had gently and relentlessly worn away the facade to "convince" him to come out as bisexual, and then "realize" that he had loved Perry all along.

Now as Perry's boyfriend, AJ had planned to secure the lead role in Hamilton and dedicate his performance to Perry as the ultimate symbol of his affection. Only for Sam Adams, who wasn't even a theatre major, to get the part. So, considering the fact that AJ had just started his unwitting training in bondage under the guise of helping his boyfriend explore kinks, AJ decided to kidnap Sam for the night. And thus had invited the jock for a good luck ritual backstage an hour before anyone was supposed to be there...

Kaden also had had a stroke of luck. It was he who had discovered the affair between Professor Zac Carpenter and Reggie, and secured blackmail material. Kaden hated Professor Carpenter due to a dispute they had had. Kaden was a genius, and convinced that the professor was jealous and thus graded him too harshly. In truth, Zac had accidentally given him the wrong grade, but due to his dislike of the boy's attitude, was in no hurry to admit the mistake. So Kaden had waited.

He had invited Reggie Saint-Clair over to talk, and the sophomore was terrified. Kaden was younger than him, but already a senior, and incredibly well-built from years of martial arts and wrestling training. Kaden's training had been more physical - Gustav intended for him to serve as a Procurer while Perry went to the Board.

So it wasn't much of a surprise to Reggie when Kaden overpowered him and ended up tying him tightly to a chair wearing nothing at all. Reggie moaned, his shredded boxers stuffed into his mouth and his feet pulled off the floor. Kaden had bound up his cock in ropes and slipped a vibrator against it, leaving Reggie stuck in erotic frustration while they waited for Zac...

And as for Olin, well, he had broken in and reached the security office, where he was reviewing tapes to find evidence of one of the dozens of vanished men... only to find one.

Elliot Gale and Gerald Higgins. Vanished after allegedy leaving a private study session led by a professor with an airtight alibi, as he was spotted leaving the building and at a local pub, without any indication of seeing the boys. But now Olin was seeing the truth unfold on camera...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Can't wait to see where you're heading with this, my friend!

I'm especially anxious to see what happens with professor Zac Hayes and ex-reporter Olin 8-)
Knowing you like I do, their unfortunate predicaments are already making me salivate.

Don't make us wait to long for the next part, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uninitiated in the ways of the theater as Sam was, he was not aware that good luck rituals generally involved the whole cast. So he showed up quite readily ro the dressing rooms, where AJ was pretending to whimper at the costumes.

"AJ? What's wrong, man?"

"The costume department... I think they might be off their game. This coat doesn't look like it's your size."

Sam gasped. "But... they measured me for it. When they did my inseam, I could barely keep from laughing cause it tickled! And it fit at tech rehearsal."

AJ filed that note away for future use. "Kimberly took it to make last-minute additions. Here, take off your shirt and try it on."

He smirked as Sam complied. The jock was so naive; this was almost too easy. Sam slipped off his letterman jacket, his phone in the pocket, and then stripped off his white shirt, revealing glorious muscles that rivaled AJ's own movie star abs and pectorals.

The trick that AJ had employed was swapping out the costume coat for one far tighter. Sam's musculature would be his undoing, as he'd be stuck in the sleeves without the flexibility to free himself without help.

It went perfectly to plan. Sam flailed a bit, his arns caught in the fabric. And AJ had him, pulling him into a closet space he had prepared - school legend had it that it was haunted, so the superstitious actors avoided it at all costs.

"What the hell are you doi-mmmmmmph!" Sam screamed, as AJ stuffed something in his mouth. It had an awful, salty taste, and it was weirdly warm and musky. Sam shook his head desperately, but AJ was already layering tape around his head, securing the thing inside.

"Like the taste? It's my socks. I've been working out in it for about a week and a half now. Seasoned it just for you and left my gym bag in here." AJ taunted.

Sam cried out into his fetid gag once more as AJ simply retrieved rope and shoved Sam to the ground, quickly removing the coat on his arms and hogtying him. Sam struggled mightily, but only succeeded in securing himself an even stricter tie than AJ had been planning, as well as a blindfold. Sam's feet were pressed against his butt, and his socks were removed, leaving him only in a pair of jeans. AJ pushed Sam onto his side and gave a wolf-whistle.

"Too bad you don't have any shirtless scenes in the show." AJ mused. "Those abs are ticket-sellers."

Sam growled and wiggled ineffectually, practically unable to move.

AJ leaned down and twisted Sam's nipple, causing a loud groan from the jock. And a resulting tent in his jeans. He shook his head wildly as AJ unzipped his pants, helpless to stop him. AJ grinned and slipped his hand into Sam's boxers to feel his growing boner. "Ha, you like the taste of my socks, is that it? Nice... never figured you for a kinky jock, but that's great. I'll be sure to play with you after the show."

He retrieved a cock ring from his gym bag and fitted it onto Sam's now-erect dick. "There you go. Now that dick'll stay all up for me, even if you hump yourself to high heaven."

AJ laughed like a true supervillain as he pushed Sam onto his stomach, causing the tightly-tied jock to whine at the weight on his dick.

"Don't worry... I'll be back after the show..."

Kaden sat in a chair right next to Reggie, gently stroking the sophomore's hair as he trembled from stimulation and denial. He had slipped on a pair of leather gloves and a motorcycle jacket, as well as a balaclava. It made him feel powerful and mysterious, and considering that Professor Zac was still unaware of who had gathered the material, he felt secure and in charge.

Zac growled as he walked in, and Kaden's heart skipped a beat. The professor was surprisingly young; there was something about a tweed suit and glasses that just made a teacher seem so impossibly old to Kaden, but now, dressed in a simple tracksuit top and sweatpants, he looked like a sexy jogger. Kaden definitely preferred this look.

"You bastard. Let him go."

Kaden chuckled. "Is that any way to talk to a student? Oh, that's right. You use your tongue in a lot of unorthodox ways on your students, huh?"

Zac choked as Kaden held up his phone, the lewd photo of him going to town rimming Reggie's ass shining on the screen. "One touch and this goes to the school board, the teacher's association, and anyone I could think of that could rain hellfire down on your ass. Now, you wanna rephrase your statement?"

Zac huffed, freezing and looking apologetically at Reggie. He really did love the sophomore, and they had only started their affair after Reggie had left the class, but it would not have looked good at all to the school board or teacher's association. Student-teacher liaisons were strictly forbidden. "Fine. What is it you want? I'm a teacher, I don't get paid that much."

"You're a professor, there's a difference. And I don't want your money. I want you on your knees. Literally. But first... I'm bored, so start stripping."

"What the fuck?" Zac gasped.

"You heard me. Strip or this gets sent."

Zac glanced weakly at Reggie. "But this is... blackmail."

"That it is. Now, I'm not gonna ask again."

Zac hung his head... and began to strip.

Olin nearly cackled with glee as he saw the camera feed. Elliot and Gerald were walking into the classroom, where something was clearly not right. Professor Kane was lying on his desk, seemingly unconscious. Both boys raced over to him, and he awoke and seemed to shake off their concerns.

They studied for a while, Kane explaining every so often... as a group of five men filed into the room, wearing masks and carrying rope and restraints.

Gerald and Elliot were quickly subdued, two men each grabbing them and grappling them into submission, binding them rapidly into hogties, while the fifth man held something in front of Kane's face, making him sink back into his chair in a daze... or a trance.

The boys were gagged and chloroformed, and Olin realized that the men were a collection of security guards and faculty! This was a genuine kidnapping-ring conspiracy! Olin really did cheer - but his triumphant cry became a yelp of fear as a sweet-smelling cloth was shoved over his face, heavy arms pinning him, and he lost consciousness...

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AJ laughed like a true supervillain as he pushed Sam onto his stomach, causing the tightly-tied jock to whine at the weight on his dick

How sadistically evil you are, [mention]Volobond[/mention]! :o

I love it!!! 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Love the scene where Sam gets gagged with AJ's week and a half old socks!

As for Kayden feeling powerful because of the motorcycle jacket and leather gloves he slipped on, I can totally understand where he's coming from. That's pretty much what I wear in early fall and late spring, and the thick leather creaking tightly around my arms, hands and torso definitely does something to me. I know it's a minute detail in the text, but those subtle things make a huge difference to me.

I also like Zac a lot, which is surprising since I'm usually into younger guys.
From posh professor to sexy jogger 8-) Mmmm...nice.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sam could barely keep from, well, gagging on his gag. The putrid scent seemed to curl up on his tongue like a cat on a sofa, and he could swear there were hairs tickling the back of his throat.

AJ hadn't been lying. No matter what he tried, he couldn't get off. His dick simply refused to cooperate. But at least he had wriggled himself onto his back... although that was even more uncomfortable.

The hours wore on, and Sam could hear the musical being performed without him. Being right there, backstage, knowing that people would be on the lookout for him, screaming at the top of his lungs yet barely forcing a soft groan through his gag was intensely frustrating... Sam nearly cried in anger and despair as he heard the final bout of applause.

No... please don't leave me here... Sam whimpered mentally. AJ would be back for more torment and he didn't think he could handle it.

Oh, no, there was AJ's voice... and another? Someone was in the greenroom with him? Was it another tormentor? Sam whimpered in fear....

Kaden flexed his gloved fingers as he fished out Reggie's phone from the pocket of his pants and started filming the professor's forced striptease, making Zac's cheeks redden in utter humiliation.

Reggie gave a wanton, needy moan as Zac unzipped the tracksuit top and pulled it down off his well-sculpted shoulders, revealing the ribbed white tank top underneath. Then came the sweatpants, thumbs hooked into the waistband and pulling down... studiously avoiding the growing erection tgreatening to poke out of his boxers. Off went the tank, revealing a sexy shaved chest and abs, lightly stubbled and shining with sweat. And at Kaden's instruction, the boxers were removed, leaving Zac bare, hands clasped over his crotch and avoiding Kaden's intense gaze.

"Very good, Professor. Hands behind your head."

Zac groaned, but obeyed, his hard dick on display as he laced his fingers behind his neck.

"Heh, should've known you'd like this, you kinky son of a bitch. On your knees." Kaden laughed.

Zac quivered in humiliation. He wanted nothing more than to charge at his blackmailer, wrestle the phones away, and remove his power... but he couldn't. He was helpless to the blackmail, and Reggie being helpless and so vulnerable didn't help. His hands were tied.

And then Kaden tossed him a roll of duct tape. "You're going to stick your boxers in your mouth and tape them there. Get me?"

Zac nodded. He knew what this creep wanted. He growled as he stuffed the boxers into his mouth, trying to ignore the taste of his own sweaty crotch, and wrapped the tape around his face three, four, five times.

Kaden was momentarily stunned. All that and he didn't even have to threaten. He stood, smirking behind his balaclava, and flexed his hands in their leather gloves. "Cute. Now lie down, and keep those hands behind your head."

Zac's abdomen flexed impressively as he lowered himself slowly onto his stomach, controlling his descent and leveling a furious gaze at Kaden. He was still unaware of his student's identity, but was trying to show he would not be cowed. Kaden smirked at this and quickly grabbed some items from the table, before striding over to sit on Zac's back, reveling in the short exhale of air through the professor's nose. He quickly slipped a pair of leather mitts onto the professor's hands, his fingers curling into fists inside the material. Kaden buckled the mitts tight around Zac's wrists, leaving his hands useless.

Zac gave a squeak of confusion, having no idea what had just happened to his hands. He yelped as Kaden jabbed him in the sides, in order to slip a wide band of leather around his midsection like a girdle. But it was only once it was too late, when Kaden had pulled his arms behind his back and clipped the cuffs of the leather mitts to the back of the girdle-thing, that he began to struggle. It was like his arms were tied back there, although he had slightly more movement. If anything, that somehow made it even more frustrating. Zac thrashed, then yelped again as something went click around his ankle.

And then Kaden pushed his legs apart and clicked something around his other ankle and he could no longer close his legs. A spreader bar!

Kaden laughed as Zac yelped and struggled helplessly, only succeeding in humping the floor. "Yeah, stick that ass up in the air, Hayes. Put on a show."

This had the effect Kaden intended. Zac froze - torn between continuing to struggle and humiliating himself by obeying, or defying his captor but inadvertently taking a submissive position.

"Tell you what, Hayes. I was planning on keeping Reggie for myself, but if you give yourself to me, I'll let him go."

"Mmmm?" Zac grunted. Keeping Reggie? What the hell did he mean?

Kaden smirked, grabbing Zac's hair, making him whine in pain and humiliation. "Are you listening?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"Good boy. Now, either you're gonna be my pet, or Reggie? Who's it gonna be?"

Zac growled, glancing at Reggie, who was thrashing and whimpering in his bonds, looking pathetically down at him. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

"You?"

"Mmm-hmmm." Zac did his best to nod.

"Good boy." Kaden smirked. He patted Zac's hair and moved to the chair Reggie was still trembling in. He deftly undid the ropes on the sophmore's cock, making him scream and immediately spurted an impressive amount of cum on his own chest and face.

Reggie screamed into his gag as Kaden opened the front door to reveal three men dressed much the same as he was, carrying a large bundle of material. They moved with quick efficiency, laying out a pair of sleepsacks on the bed.

"Is it necessary to sedate them, Sir?" One of them asked Kaden, who chuckled.

"Let's give them a little taste of chloroform. Let 'em wake up immobile."

Zac roared angrily into his gag. Kaden chuckled. "I AM letting Reggie go... into the hands of the Company. He'll be sold quickly. And you, Zacky... you're gonna be turned into my pet."

Zac screamed but was helpless to fight as a rag was shoved over his face...

Olin awoke in what seemed like a van. At least, it felt like a vehicle.

He was naked. Very, very naked. And strapped to a chair by what seemed to be a hundred leather belts, preventing almost any significant movement. And a young man was leaning against the door directly across from him. The man was very handsome, and dressed somewhere between professional and uber-stylish. Olin wasn't gay, but he couldn't look away from this man... mostly because of the belts keeping his head in place.

"Hello there, Mr. Carpenter. I'm sure you have questions. Allow me to introduce myself.

"My name is Arden."

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wow that was awesome, so glad Arden is involved. Loved the chapter it felt a little colder than previous ones. There wasn’t the sense of fun that the company seem to show when taking their captives. That could just be me though. Zac gagging himself with his boxers was the highlight of the chapter for me.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Wow that was awesome, so glad Arden is involved. Loved the chapter it felt a little colder than previous ones. There wasn’t the sense of fun that the company seem to show when taking their captives. That could just be me though. Zac gagging himself with his boxers was the highlight of the chapter for me.
I did intend that to be the case; Kaden and AJ are not with the Company, although Kaden gets the resources from his grandfather's influence. We'll be seeing a little bit more of the Company in coming installments, don't you worry!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome chapter [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
Loved the scene when poor Zac is coerced into gagging himself with his own underwear!

Also enjoying the details about Olin's predicament, and hugely thrilled at the reintroduction of Arden 8-)

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Like [mention]Socksbound[/mention], I like the callousness with which Kaden treats Zac and Reggie, but...
The hours wore on, and Sam could hear the musical being performed without him. Being right there, backstage, knowing that people would be on the lookout for him, screaming at the top of his lungs yet barely forcing a soft groan through his gag was intensely frustrating... Sam nearly cried in anger and despair as he heard the final bout of applause.
This is what I really loved about the chapter, [mention]Volobond[/mention]! Sam experiences total helplessness as the play goes on without him. He cannot do anything about it...he cannot untie himself...cannot cry for help. Sam is totally at the mercy of AJ. Love it!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

What I love about this story, and universe, is that the bondage alot of times feels kinda impromptu or more natural in nature. The second is that whenever a guy gets tied up, I feel as though they are going to get taken away by the company if not already in the company. Part of me hopes our jock tied up in the closet happens to find himself secretly taken away.

The only thing I would personally love to see is less use of chloroform in the stories. Idk but I always feel like it's hotter when a guy is conscious and actively aware of being taken away and only being able to yell into their gags and struggle against their ropes 🤤🤤🤤
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

AJ was celebrating his triumph. His rival had been neutralized, his performance had been flawless, and all that remained was to revel and complete Sam's humiliation. And what better way to do that than forcing him to listen to some backstage naughtiness?

That was why he had invited Perry to the greenroom where all the actors had finished removing stage makeup and costumes... none of them having heard Sam's frantic grunts and despairing sobs. But AJ was unaware that Perry was angry.

Perry felt that he had miscalculated with AJ. Of course he was aware of the kidnap plot - AJ wasn't subtle enough - and he realized he needed to erase this. AJ was no professional, and a sloppy kidnap could jeopardize the Company's operation.

AJ was grinning as Perry kissed him, slowly helping him out of his clothes and bringing out a roll of duct tape playfully dangling from a finger. AJ nodded eagerly, submitting as Perry began to tie him up.

But Perry was unaware of other games at play...

Zac gave a start as he awoke. He had indeed been stuffed into a sleepsack, but everything else had changed.

He struggled a little, as he tasted his own boxers still in his mouth. They hadn't changed his gag. He could feel he was naked still under the sleepsack's tight material, which provided him absolutely no real movement. Millimeters at most. Reggie was similarly sacked up beside him, and was just starting to stir. And in fact, they were still in the dorm room, pressed together on the bed. Zac had a good view of the room, and of a situation unfolding.

Kaden was livid. No sooner had he finished helping the three Company men get his captives into their restraints than he arrived. Riordan. Newly instated to the Board and the originator of the whole operation at this university. What the hell was he playing at?

Riordan had said some bullshit about "endangering the mission" and "jeopardizing our cover," which Kaden had worked up a pretty good head of steam yelling at him over. Trying to wipe the smug grin off his face. Didn't he know who Kaden's grandfather was?

And then Riordan had nodded, a signal, and Kaden paled - as he was tackled from behind by the three Company men he had just been working with!

Kaden yelped and struggled, but Riordan had entered the fray as well, and with one burly man to each of his limbs, there wasn't much even the freakishly strong Kaden could do to stop them from tearing off his clothes and forcing him into a third sleepsack. Riordan took great satisfaction from stuffing Kaden's protesting mouth with his own sock and shoving a ball gag in to really pack it tight.

"Little punk." Riordan huffed. He winked at Zac. "Enjoy the show, handsome?"

"You can't keep me - aaaah!" Olin's defiant yell was cut off as Arden simply grabbed his vulnerable balls in one hand and squeezed.

"Mr. Carpenter, can we cut to the chase? You're washed-up and discredited. No one's looking for you. For all intents and purposes, right now you belong to me." Arden chuckled. "So be polite.."

"Why let me ask questions?" Olin wondered, breathing a sigh of relief as Arden let go. "Why not just... do whatever it is you do?"

"Quid pro quo." Arden smirked. "Let's face it, Mr. Carpenter. You're...not particularly atttactive - not bad, just... average. You're alright, but you're too gawky to be appealing to our customers' tastes. And to top it off, you're tenacious and willful. Even if we made you into product, you'd be tough to market. No... I want to figure a way to use you more... effectively. So unless you want to go through a rather extreme breaking program, you'll keep asking questions. The longer you intrigue me, the longer I have to find a use for you."

"And... if I don't?"

Arden chuckled. "How does a twelve-hour edging sound? I'm told they're always finding new training methods..."

"Okay, okay. Let's talk..."

Arden nodded, glancing to both sides of Olin, who realized there were people standing on either side of the chair, just out of his periphery. Both moved forward as Arden produced a metal folding chair he had leaned against the wall. The first was a beautiful young man in a gold Speedo, collar, and head harness gag, kneeling and placing his head on Arden's knee. The other was a drop-dead gorgeous hunk in a green jock strap, an armbinder, and a bit gag.

Olin recognized him. Gerald Higgins, one of the taken students. Gerald said nothing, only giving a happy whine when he knelt and Arden pet him.

"Okay. First question..."

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I absolutely LOVE Kaden's demise at the hands of those three big company men!
You know I have a thing for over-the-top demonstrations of force (unless the victim is being hurt), so the 3-vs-1 scene, even though brief, was a instant turn-on for me. As was reading about Zac's fate and the tight sleepsack.

Man, I'm ecstatic at the fact that Arden is in this.
Greatly enjoyed the scene with him and Olin. The ex-reporter is screwed!

You know, out of all the characters in the Volo-universe, Arden stands out as being my favourite.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And then Riordan had nodded, a signal, and Kaden paled - as he was tackled from behind by the three Company men he had just been working with!

Kaden yelped and struggled, but Riordan had entered the fray as well, and with one burly man to each of his limbs, there wasn't much even the freakishly strong Kaden could do to stop them from tearing off his clothes and forcing him into a third sleepsack. Riordan took great satisfaction from stuffing Kaden's protesting mouth with his own sock and shoving a ball gag in to really pack it tight.

"Little punk." Riordan huffed. He winked at Zac. "Enjoy the show, handsome?"
Tsk! Tsk! 😒

There is no honor anymore amongst thieves!! 😒

Love it! 🥳

Well done, [mention]Volobond[/mention]! 😏
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I absolutely LOVE Kaden's demise at the hands of those three big company men!
You know I have a thing for over-the-top demonstrations of force (unless the victim is being hurt), so the 3-vs-1 scene, even though brief, was a instant turn-on for me. As was reading about Zac's fate and the tight sleepsack.

Man, I'm ecstatic at the fact that Arden is in this.
Greatly enjoyed the scene with him and Olin. The ex-reporter is screwed!

You know, out of all the characters in the Volo-universe, Arden stands out as being my favourite.
I’m just as ecstatic that Arden is in this too. He’s my absolute favourite character in this series. Zach in the sleepsack was another highlight.

Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Yummy Volo, this is way too much fun! I love how the story bounces back and forth among our three captives while other unsuspecting guys are bound for good measure. Of course my favourite thus far is Reggie tied to the chair edged mercilessly as I have a huge thing for vibrator torture (I was really hoping Olin wouldn't cooperate and was given the treatment too :P ). Of course Sam's jeans and bare chest trussing is a close second for obvious reasons... and who doesn't like three sleepsacked studs (it's a good thing I don't work for the Company as I'd keep them sacked long term forcing them to piss themselves and stew in it but I know you're not that cruel Volo :twisted: ). Finally, love your signature jabs of humour like Sam's historical name :lol:

Looking forward to what happens to all the captives, including poor duct taped Perry 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

AJ moaned as Perry's fingers traced the edges of his nipples. He had been shoved into a chair after his arms had been taped behind his back in a box tie. His ankles were taped together, and Perry's knee was right up against his dick, lips against his neck. AJ's mouth had been stuffed with his underwear and taped shut.

He had no idea he was being prepared for kidnap. Perry kissed him over his gag before his eyes turned hard. His knee dug into AJ's crotch, making him whimper.

"Now, where'd you stash Sam?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Don't lie to me." Perry warned. AJ whimpered again before jerking his head at the closet door.

Perry nodded, kissing AJ's forehead. "Thanks. Unfortunately, babe, as great a performance as it was tonight, you screwed everything up. I was in the middle of training you, and you pull a stunt like this? Now I have to clean up the mess."

AJ gave a whine.

"I don't care. I'm gonna offer you both up to the Company. If I can do that, they'll see I'm a team player... otherwise it'll..."

Perry stalked off to find the key to the closet Sam was in, rummaging through AJ's discarded clothes.

AJ struggled as hard as he could, but there was someone entering the room... a pair of giant men in black, ropes coiled in easily-accessible loops, cuffs at their waists, a couple of gags handy, preparing to pounce. And Perry had just turned his back to them...

What should he do? Perry was at a disadvantage no matter if he was warned or not. At least if he kept his mouth shut, these people MIGHT just set him free. And after all, Perry had said he was about to offer him and Sam up to some Company...

Aj decided not to make a sound as the two men pounced...

Zac shook his head hard, but Riordan only ruffled his hair. "You're a real stud, huh? Heh, he was planning on keeping you as a toy? I don't think the little punk could handle a real man like you."

Kaden screeched into his gag in protest, prompting Riordan to snap his fingers. One of the Company men removed his boot and stuck his foot into the boy's face, earning angry shouts, but there was nothing Kaden could do to throw off the pungent thing, which even Zac could smell. His attention was drawn back to Riordan quite suddenly when the Company man cupped Reggie's package through the sleepsack, making the student whimper.

Zac struggled as hard as he could, to no avail, and Riordan grinned. "Oh, so you care about him, huh? He ain't just hot for teacher?"

Reggie blushed deeply, but Zac simply glared.

Riordan mused for a moment. "Alright. What do you say I keep you two together? I'll pull a Caleb."

Zac and Reggie tilted their heads in confusion.

"Never mind. The gist is this. You two come with me, and you get to stay together and safe, but in return, I own you."

Zac yelled into his gag for help, making Riordan laugh. "Let me make it simple. Either you become mine, and you save your little boy toy, or you don't, and you both get sold off to the highest bidder. Yeah?"

Zac moaned and shook his head, glancing at Reggie, who was whimpering in fear.

"My way sounds better, right?" Riordan said, surprisingly softly. He leaned in close to Zac, holding the professor by his hair. "I can understand what you're going through. I can promise you a life where you're gonna be taken care of, and where he's gonna be taken care of. I could use a couple of toys going into a more sedentary life." he teased.

Zac looked right into Riordan's eyes, mistrustful at first. But something he saw there told him Riordan wasn't lying. He glanced at Reggie, then nodded. Better the devil you know... even if you barely know that devil.

Riordan grinned. "Good boy. I'll make sure you don't regret it."

And with that, he nodded to the other Company men. "Let's prepare them for transport..."

Olin had learned a lot about the Company, although really he was very distracted at the sights of Gerald and the other man nuzzling at Arden's feet like a pair of sleepy puppies. It was... hot? Olin realized with some embarrassment that he had gotten quite hard from the watching. He had learned that Arden was a member of the Board, that the Company had its hooks in almost every industry and community, and that truthfully, no one was safe from them. It was terrifying to know, and yet, being in these restraints, unable to look away from Arden's handsome face... it felt right.

Arden smiled and leaned down to kiss Gerald's wavy brown hair, then the other puppy - Olin shook himself - the other man's straw-colored hair.

"Mr. Carpenter, I think I've got an idea. You see, we always need safeguards to remain in the shadows. In fact, the very realization that people like you are looking into our activities means we have been foolish and careless. So, I need people like you."

"For what, exactly?" Olin asked. Normally he'd answer with some kind of quip or snide remark, but Arden had stood up and was preparing something that looked very strange. A long clear cylinder with a battery pack attached to it.

"Spies." Arden smirked. "You saw the ones we had at the university. We need them anywhere we can get them. Anywhere we operate. Now, we've infiltrated entertainment news... there's a reason many handsome rising stars don't get the coverage they deserve before they... disappear into our clutches. Same for sports. But you... a hard-hitting journalist, no matter how disgraced... that's new."

Olin tried to look at what Arden was doing, but the man had knelt between his legs, out of his vision. "But, you can't just use me! I'm not going to - ah! What the hell are you doing?"

The cylinder was slipped over his erection, his balls threaded through a hole at the bottom, and suddenly it was vibrating like mad and Olin was twitching as much as he could in his leather restraints. He was... he was about to cum!

And then Arden leaned forward again, and Olin felt a cord being wrapped around the base of his shaft and he yelled in wordless anger because -ahhhhh! He was right on the edge and he - couldn't - cum!

Arden laughed as Olin tried to protest the introduction of a plug gag into his mouth. Startled, his eyes bugged out, but he could do nothing to resist, and his surprised yelps grew fainter and fainter as Arden pumped the small bulb attached to the thing, filling his mouth, pressing his tongue down, and muffling him greatly.

The man smirked, sitting back in his chair. "I'm actually kind of glad you wouldn't cooperate willingly. It allows me to secure your obedience much more firmly." Arden smiled and turned to Gerald. "Come and cozy up here, sweetheart. Daddy's feet are coming out."

Gerald, with some difficulty, stood and gratefully lowered his head. Arden undid the bit gag in his mouth and wiped his chin of the drool forced out by the gag.

"Thank you, Master."

Arden smiled and kissed him deeply before nodding to the other man. Gerald buried his face in Arden's neck, kissing his sensitive skin, while the other man used his hands - cuffed together with a small chain between them - to remove Arden's shoes and socks. Immediately, Olin gave an angry cry - the man's feet REEKED!

He shook his head vehemently, but Arden paid no heed. The Company man let the young man on the floor take one foot into his hands, worshipping it with his mouth, and lifted the other upwards, slowly, inexorably, into Olin's face.

Olin was strapped down securely enough that he couldn't even move his head. Which meant he was helpless to do anything but breathe in the wretched stink of the man's foot!

Arden blushed a little at the powerful reaction his foot was getting, but didn't seem embarrassed enough to stop. He even played a little, pinching Olin's nostrils shut between his big and second toes, forcing the ex-reporter to take extra-big whiffs of foot-polluted air.

"Why are you doing this to him, Daddy?" Gerald asked curiously, glancing at Olin before lavishing more kisses against Arden's neck, finding sanctuary from the smell in his Master's neck.

"To knock him off balance. He's being bombarded with sensation both physical and psychological. And in a few moments when we start putting him through the hypnosis conditioning, he'll be primed to accept anything that seems clear and simple, such as commands to relax and let everything go." Arden explained. "Look at him, already, he's so out of it I bet he can't even hear me."

Olin's eyes were practically rolling back in his head as the vibrating sleeve brought him to the edge of another orgasm, and the cord denied him.

Arden grinned. "Alright. Time to put them on. Cole?"

The man at his feet almost reluctantly relinquished the smelly foot he had been licking and stood, grabbing the hypno-programmed headphones and settling them on Olin's immobile head, after placing a strap over his eyes, blindfolding him.

Olin gave one last yell for help as he succumbed to everything, as Cole began putting the socks and shoes back on his Master's feet, as the soothing voice began to speak into his ears.

This threat, at least, had been nullified.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

The programming sounds intense,and that’s only tip of the iceberg I’m sure. Arden and his stinky feet, what a treat for Olin I don’t think he understands just how lucky he is.

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This story is turning delightfully sinister. :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Fantastic chapter, mate!
The writing is top notch, much as we've come to expect from you.

But man oh man was the final scene with Olin and Arden the cherry on the cake for me 8-)
I LOVED it!

Our pour ex-reporter sounds positively grossed out. And it's bloody hot to see Arden feeling a little ashamed of his own foot odour :lol:
Brilliant writing!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Perry didn't even have a chance to scream before he was tightly handgagged and wrestled to the ground by the two men. Almost immediately a large wadded bolt of fabric was stuffed into his mouth and his head covered by some kind of hood. They didn't bother to strip him of his clothes until after getting him bound in an impossibly strict hogtie, his chest lifted off the floor when his arms were tugged back.

Perry let out a muffled wail as they cut his clothes off, but they ignored him in favor of opening the closet. Sam was still too exhausted to do anything other than look fearfully at the men, who handled him surprisingly tenderly.

Sam whimpered as their gloved hands ran over his naked body, but his fearful sounds quickly morphed to sighs of relief as they loosened his hogtie, letting his aching back have a rest. Sam felt lips through a mask kiss his neck as the other man deftly slipped a silk square over Sam's dick before he undid the cock ring, immediately allowing Sam to cum with a loud cry.

"Cute." The man with the silk said.

"Be a good gift to the Owner, yeah? He likes beauties like this."

"We'll see. Check him out. I'll take care of the others."

Sam's mind was too hazy to make heads nor tails of this, and he simply shut down, relaxing into one of the mysterious men's chests, nuzzling as his hair was stroked and muscles rubbed. He felt... oddly safe. It was intoxicating.

AJ began to scream as he was not only NOT set free, but also removed from his chair and tied face to face with an absolutely livid but thankfully immobile Perry. The two troublemakers were unceremoniously tossed into a laundry cart and buried under mounds of musty sheets and sweaty costumes from the greenroom.

Sam was swaddled in a long white sheet and carried over the shoulder of one of the men like a rug. He had no idea where he was going, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

"Just relax, hot stuff." His captor said gently. "I got ya."

Sam believed him, falling asleep from exhaustion as he, AJ, and Perry were trundled towards a large 16-wheeler vehicle....

"Don't worry about it." Riordan growled. "All goes well, none of us will see that punk ever again."

Zac grunted in reply, watching the other three Company men carry the helpless Kaden off towards a long sixteen-wheeler truck. Riordan was fitting the sleepsacked Reggie and Zac into his own car. Since he had his own driver, he planned to stay with his toys.

Zac's body was bent enough for him to be strapped down into a seat facing the wide-open backseat. Reggie gave a weak frightened scream as Riordan removed the sleepsack, but quickly calmed down when the big Company man simply cuffed his hands behind his back and taped his ankles together.

Riordan maneuvered Reggie into his lap, hugging him close and petting his hair with the other hand, keeping Reggie relaxed and in this intimate position. Despite himself, Zac actually smiled behind his gag at how sweet the treatment was.

As the car began to drive away, Zac wondered if maybe this life he and Reggie were being forced into would be so bad after all...

Arden walked along, immaculate as always, his two pups beside him. He stopped as a man emerged from one of the cells in the mobile dungeon. The man immediately froze, giving a nod to Arden. "Sir?"

"You've got them?"

"Yes, sir. The Beaumont boys are secured. We also selected a gift to the Owner, pending inspection, of course."

"Of course. Well, we'll see. Do me a favor. Take my boys to Caleb's. I'll have a long week ahead of me, and they ought to have some fun."

Gerald, gag restored to his mouth, gave a whimper, with Cole moving to gently nuzzle him and draw him into a sort of hug, bound as they were.

Arden smirked and gave Gerald a kiss. "I know, it'll be your first time without me since being collared. It's a big step. But Caleb will treat you well. You'll have lots of fun. And I'll join you as soon as I can."

Gerald nodded, and he and Cole were led away.

Arden growled and entered the cell. He had some disciplining to administer...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic