BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awww shucks :oops: I was unaware I spoke so much :lol: Thanks [mention]bondagefreak !![/mention] The pleasure has been all mine in reading this saga. Its quite simply a masterpiece... I too read every comment from all, as I find it helpful in that it sometimes changes my perspective or adds to what I read or may have missed. I too enjoy the comments also for these reasons.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago On the subject of Bound & Gagged Book VI nearing it's conclusion; here are some surprising facts for you absorb:

* Nick has been away from Steven for four days now, but has been absent from the chapter count for over half a year.
* Brad's last actual appearance was over 125 chapters ago for us, but only 4 weeks ago for Steven.
* As of this point, Steven has been living under Nick's roof for less than 6 weeks.
* Nick officially took away Steven's virginity, exactly 31 days ago.
* Shawn's first appearance took place 167 chapters ago.[/size]
Some of the above points are interesting and seem unreal wow. I think Brad will be back some how, it just seems he is too quiet and things are going too good for Steven and Jeremy....And knowing Brad and his character, I can't see him letting what occurred go.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago On the subject of Bound & Gagged Book VI nearing it's conclusion; here are some surprising facts for you absorb:

* Nick has been away from Steven for four days now, but has been absent from the chapter count for over half a year.
* Brad's last actual appearance was over 125 chapters ago for us, but only 4 weeks ago for Steven.
* As of this point, Steven has been living under Nick's roof for less than 6 weeks.
Some of the above points are interesting and seem unreal wow. I think Brad will be back some how, it just seems he is too quiet and things are going too good for Steven and Jeremy....And knowing Brad and his character, I can't see him letting what occurred go.
I concur that brad will come back he was integral to the start of this story and as much as I despise him it’s fitting he has a place at its end. That would also drag Jeremy and Zach who feel like they have been out of this story far too long.

I hope that means there is enough time in this book for Shawn to get fittingly put in his place by Nick for the blackmail and attempted blow job.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Book VI of Bound & Gagged (Ch.179-235) is rapidly nearing it's conclusion, and I have plans for a final, seventh Book before bringing the saga to it's natural end.

On the subject of Bound & Gagged Book VI nearing it's conclusion; here are some surprising facts for you absorb:

Wait Bound & Gagged is going to end?? Say it ain't so!! This was one story that I could count on to go on forever and always have a new chapter to look forward too :(

All good things must come to an end I guess. This story has truly been a masterpiece and I have enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for sharing this gift with us [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I've been reading this story for so long that it feels like I truly know these characters. That's kind of what separates Bound and Gagged from the shorter stories. The others are kinky and get you hard, but Bound and Gagged is just so much more personal.

As sad as it is to see this one eventually end, I'm sure that kinky brain of yours might have a new story hidden in there. Hopefully it can be another longer one that allows us to get to know the characters as well as these ones (even though I know we ain't touching 300 chapters :lol: )

And man don't those facts just show you how long these days are for Steven? Wow!! If only my own days could have that much action :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

You always make it a point to appreciate us viewers, and that really makes me admire you as a writer, my friend. I'm always so excited to see your writings, and this has been a wild, sexy, and emotional ride thus far. The story has been with us for so long it's hard to remember the relatively short time frame; thanks for the perspective.

I cannot wait to see where you take us next! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

The alignment chart challenge was fun! I like the questions you regularly ask, as they force us, the readers, to focus on the story and to provide feedback. It makes me appreciate even more the amount of thought that you put into planning this story.

Those numbers are simply mind-blowing. So much has happened to Steven in a very short time and I've been enjoying this story for a very long time already.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Wait Bound & Gagged is going to end?? Say it ain't so!! This was one story that I could count on to go on forever and always have a new chapter to look forward too :(

All good things must come to an end I guess. This story has truly been a masterpiece and I have enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for sharing this gift with us @bondagefreak. I've been reading this story for so long that it feels like I truly know these characters. That's kind of what separates Bound and Gagged from the shorter stories. The others are kinky and get you hard, but Bound and Gagged is just so much more personal.

And man don't those facts just show you how long these days are for Steven? Wow!! If only my own days could have that much action :lol:
Fear not, my friend.
We still have a long way to go before the journey even starts nearing it's end.
At present, I have no plans for an 8th Book. But all that can change over the course of Book 7's production.
I'm not ruling anything out as of right now.

Now as far as Steven's days being so long and so action-packed, I would argue that it's only an illusion caused by our narrator's dreadfully slow storytelling ;)

Just think about it! Our little twerp took eight friggin' chapters just to tell us that Shawn brought him back to his apartment and Joshua's been mummified. Eight chapters is longer than most stories on this board, and the events that took place in those eight chapters would've normally been summed up in one.

Having said that, the next chapter's coming right up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

So I've made it to the end of part one. There have been quite a few hot scenes along with a couple of shocking ones.

I particularly enjoyed the second night at the campsite with Steven taped up, strapped down and gagged, getting tickled and edged. Nick and Brad were definitely enjoying themselves and Steven was clearly turned on. A shame Steven isn't consenting to this treatment as I think he would be enjoying himself rather than becoming terrified. I also enjoy the muzzle, collar and leash (I can't think why...!). Being a keen walker the bondage hike is also appealing. The tender moments on Nick and Steven's fishing trip also stand out (I'm a bit of a sucker for a Daddy (take that how you will!))

I love Nick's ability to turn items that usually make you feel safe into bondage items that leave you vulnerable to attack - sleeping bags, gas masks and life jackets spring to mind.

I love the level of description in the story. You really get a sense of the place and what Steven is feeling and experiencing. I love that the descriptions cover all the senses. You definitely have a knack for describing unpleasant footwear and muscular, naked, sweaty torsos!

The three characters are very 3 dimensional and feel very believable. I like the fact that they are all complex - exhibiting both positive and negative behaviours. I definitely relate the most to Steven - intelligent but prone to overthink things, definitely submissive, fit but not overly strong and both against people using diminutive forms of our names! I definitely like to be in some of the ties he has been in although not sure how well I'd cope with some of the sock gags and the worship of dirty feet and trainers - I have quite a sensitive gag reflex.

It's interesting to watch Steven trying to deal with the new experiences and feelings he is encountering. Trying to come to terms with being gay and kinky is something I can definitely relate too. I also wonder if Nick is struggling with similar feelings and I'm trying to work out exactly what his motivation for kidnapping Steven in the first place was...

Brad is definitely keeping the story interesting! Without Brad I think the kidnapping would have evolved into a more consensual experience between Nick and Steven. With Brad, Steven has been terrorised to the point of running away into the forest and Nick is unable to let his true feelings out causing him to behave harshly towards Steven and actually drive him away. Brad definitely has the most sadistic ideas and it is interesting to watch him manipulate Nick into sharing Steven and into doing things to Steven. Drowning Steven in the lake was not nice (I can't cope with putting my head underwater!). It did feel quite symbolic though - Brad scaring Steven to death in an environment in which he would usually feel safe and at home, the environment in which the original 'slight' of beating Brad's swimming time occurred. I think Brad has a bit of an inferiority complex - he's probably always been in Nick's shadow and the swimming time was his one big achievement. He really wants to crush Steven into submission although once he thinks he's done that he does seem to let up a bit.

A great story so far and I can't wait to continue reading about Steven's adventure.

Thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]Socksbound[/mention] for the welcome messages.

([mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Your reference to my sharpness of mind reminded me of one of my school reports. It was for PE and went along the lines of "he uses his intelligence to his best advantage - I sense he prefers other subjects". I've definitely always been on the more academic side of things and avoiding the ball in rugby without looking like you are avoiding it takes skill! (I'm not sure if this was before or after I scored an own basket in basketball) I do now own some sports gear but I don't use it for sport...)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 228 - A SHOW OF SOLIDARITY
Friday, May 22 (1:50 PM)

The mummification process continued undelayed and without any additional interruptions from me, and NOT from lack of trying, mind you.

I tried very hard to make my voice heard, and even went so far as to letting out several deafening screams that would've surely rocked the walls of the apartment had Big Mike's hand not been present to stop me.

Much to my continued delight and mounting frustration, none of my attempts to call for help were making it past his hand or having any effect.

Big Mike's palm was so large that it covered everything from the tip of my chin, right up to the bottom of my eyes.
His hands were also real thick and fleshy, creating an airtight seal around my face and making it nearly impossible for me to fill my lungs properly.

I screamed and yelled, defiant to the very last.
But even after the first minutes went by and my shortness of breath forced me into a sort of comatosed-silence, the colossal man kept his enormous hand clamped tight.
I was not to be trusted.

In any case, getting a peep out through Big Mike's incredibly large palm was nothing short of an impossible feat.
And no matter how frustrating and difficult it was for me to get enough air in through my nostrils, I can honestly say, I would NOT have had it any other way.

One of the other guys here that I would've loved to be handgagged by was Shawn.
But fortunately for me, the brute's hands were already in use, and his super thick, muscular arms were busily wrapping me up in one of the tightest, strictest duct tape mummies I'd ever experienced!

Whoever was working on my thighs, was getting closer and closer to the tenting erection sticking horizontally away from my crotch.

At first, I felt the duct tape being wrapped around my upper thighs, right underneath my bum cheeks.
But as more and more passes were made, the tightening tape prison slowly continued its ascent; reaching my balls and then reaching the base of my boner, which was instantly pressed up against the warm skin of my lower stomach.

As soon as the growling adhesive was pulled taut across my round buttocks and over the engorged shaft that was my boner, I yelped out in surprise and moaned inside my captor's hand.

The devilish tape came around for another pass, then another and another...
Each time it came around, my prison got a little tight and a little stricter. Slowly, the entire length of my vertically erect dick was crushed up against the warmth of my own body, and slowly its outline disappeared beneath the seemingly endless layers of tape.

The unbearable pressure squeezing down around my engorged manhood, combined with the loud roaring of the heavy-duty duct tape, Mike's huge, smothering hand, and the knowledge that I'd soon end up trapped and mummified like Josh, quite literally sent me over the top and made my balls tingle with uncontrollable excitement.

I screamed inside Mike's stupidly large, disabling hand, struggled against my tightening duct tape prison, and then bucked my hips forward in a desperate attempt to grind against something.

A sudden rush of energy shot up towards my crotch.
My extremities tensed up and my limbs immediately hardened.

Then, the inevitable happened.

I came.

A warm, juicy load fired out of my flaring piss slit and creamed the skin beneath my unreachable, spandex-clad navel.
The duct tape successfully concealed any semen that might've seeped through the stretchy sleepsack layer, but my strange moaning would've been a dead giveaway to anyone who was paying sufficient attention.

Fortunately for me, none of the guys taping me up seemed to notice that I'd just shot a load and creamed myself.
Even if one of them had suspected what had just happened, nobody was comfortable enough to bring it up or even make fun about it. And as for me, well...I was more than happy to leave it at that.

By the time the four brutes were done wrapping my feet and had finally reached my neck, I was feeling both sleepy and exhausted from the accident I'd just had and from the load I'd just released. Additionally, drawing laboured sniffs through Mike's incredibly thick, undefeatable hand was beginning to prove tiresome.

My closely-shaved crotch was all wet and sticky, but for the first time in what seemed like forever, my dick was flaccid and my body felt relatively light and squishy.

My appetite for this over-the-top, extremely tight mummification bondage pretty much died out the instant I'd finished creaming myself.
Unfortunately, that didn't change the fact that my captors would keep me like this with or without my consent or approval.

I'd read stories about men who can go on, repeatedly shooting load after load after load...without any sort of pause or cooldown time.
Whether or not those stories were true or simply gross exaggerations, I had no idea.
What I do know is that I most definitely didn't fit into that select group.

When I shot a load or creamed myself, my normal instinct was to curl up and fall asleep like a baby.
It took so much energy out of me, that I couldn't possibly bring myself to contemplate anything even remotely kinky. Not for at least a good half hour or so.

Nick had a slightly faster cooldown time.
He could shoot a HUGE load, and then be hard as a rock and ready for round two within ten to fifteen minutes.
Of course, Nick still didn't match up to some of the stories I'd real online...but his libido was obviously quite a bit more "active" than my own.
All that to say that even though I'd initially been lusting for some extreme bondage and a good gag, I was no longer feeling too enthusiastic about the whole mummy thing now that my balls were dry and empty.

These were things that I normally thought about and lusted after when I was aroused and horny.
Not so much when I wasn't in the mood for sexual gratification.

Big Mike and the guys eventually lowered me to the floor. And much to their satisfaction, no mouthy complaints or loud protests came out of my mouth when the handgag came off. I was too tired to make a scene and too clunked out to even struggle or call for help.

The tape mummification was tight.
Real tight! Definitely as tight as the one I'd experienced at Brad's cottage exactly a month ago.
These guys had obviously done this before, and it was sort of apparent that they kinda got a thrill out of doing it.
All in all a far better duct tape mummification than the ones I normally found myself stumbling across on YouTube.

Kyle was the one who first took the initiative to sit next to my head and begin the process of taping my face up.
I whimpered a little and expected him to just wrap the sticky stuff over my mouth and around my head a dozen times. But the kid had something completely different in mind, and actually went through the much more arduous task of ripping medium-sized strips of tape from off the roll, and then plastering them onto my head...much like you would go about applying papier-mâché to a sculpture.

Shawn sat on the couch and looked on as the younger college hunk completed my mummification.
Mike simply resumed his gaming, and Joey and Chris had a bit of fun teasing Josh; pinching his nostrils shut and teasing him about the mighty, stink-ridden gag in his mouth.

The sight of Kyle's gorgeous face and smoking hot body working atop me, and the sound of my trapped friend's heavily muffled pleas actually made short work of that mandatory cooldown time I was just telling you about.
Less than fifteen minutes had gone by since I'd emptied my balls out, and already I was back to being as hard as a rock and anxious for the tape to cover my mouth.

It took the Instagram god quite a while to tape my face up.
But after a good three dozen strips or so, the entirety of my head was safely concealed beneath a thick, silvery-coloured hood, and my face was well on it's way to suffering a similar fate.

My forehead was taped up. Then my cheeks, my chin and my brow followed suit.

No smile lit the cocky stud's smug expression, but I could tell he was really enjoying this.
A wide strip of tape was placed across the bridge of my nose and then patted down onto my right and left cheeks.
Another strip was added, and then another and another; each strip further contributing to making my facial restraint tighter and more restrictive.

Kyle even went so far as to plastering a thin strip of tape over my upper lip, right where my mustache would've been, if I actually had one.

My nostrils were off course left unclogged and free of tape.
But aside from that, the only bits of skin left for Kyle to tape up, were my eyes and my lips.

The hot bodybuilder's reasons for taping my face in this arduous fashion quickly became apparent when he reached out towards Shawn's duffle bag and grabbed the inflatable plug gag I'd previously been muzzled with.

He was going to slip the dreaded bulb in through the hole he'd left my lips! And then he was gonna buckle it behind my head; something that didn't sit well with me at all.

As soon as the dreadful plug gag came into sight, I struggled against my unbreakable body-encompassing restraint and let out a disappointed groan of frustration.

Fortunately for me, Shawn was quick to step in and intervene on my behalf.
"Nah bro, don't use that." he told Kyle, eyeing his younger counterpart and making a face to express his mild disapproval.
After all, there were much better gags to be used than the inflatable plug.

"We gave that twerp something special to chew on..." Shawn spoke, referring to my poor, helpless friend Josh. "I think it's only fitting we give our little Stevie-boy something equally pleasant to suck on."

Kyle looked at me, and then tossed the rubber contraption back on top of his buddy's gear-filled duffle bag.
The older brute's logic made sense. At least, to him it did.

"Yo Mike!" the hairy blond oaf suddenly called out. "Wanna have one o' your socks washed? This little faggot ass bitch needs a gag." Shawn laughed, using foul language to belittle me, while at the same time quickly diverting his eyes my way and flashing me a discreet wink.

As ecstatic as I was about Shawn having just saved me from a gag I didn't like, I was now TERRIFIED at the prospect of being made to suck one of Big Mike's nauseating ankle socks!

"Mmnnnooooo!" I cried out, drawing instant laughs from nearly everyone in the room.

I didn't wanna have ANYTHING do to with Mike's enormous soles.
But unfortunately for me, that was no longer my call to make.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What a hot chapter, love love love it. You really do have a knack for describing a mummification. Mikes hand would be enormous I’m amazed Steven got any air at all. Look at that Shawn finally showing some sort of emotion, devilish as it may be to get one of Mike’s putrid socks. At least he’s added a personal touch for a change. Steven really is developing a far crush on Kyle hehe.

I feel for Steven now having to now endure Mikes sock the way you described them, they could be right up there with Nick’s.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ah, poor Steven! Alas, how the tables turn. He keeps letting his horniness get the better of him... I love it! :twisted:

And jeez, Kyle is getting on my nerves. Would it kill him to show any kind of emotion?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Ah, poor Steven is going to receive the treatment that was to be expected. I love the way you described the mummification process and Steven's orgasm. Like Steven, I have a long refractory period. If he's like me,being hard again must be actually a bit painful for him.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] This chapter was so hot and horny . The orgasm part was so hot . Made me hard .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm so glad to hear from you again,[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]!

Your observations about Steven and his would-be kidnappers are spot on, and the little tidbits of humour in your review do no escape me, boy 8-) I'm also glad to read that you can identify with Steven on many levels. I'd even so go far as to say that being able to identify with one of the characters -especially the main protagonist- is critical to enjoying the story and it's subtilties, which, as you've pointed out, are lined throughout Steven's descriptive narration.

I'm not usually one to spill the beans, but from some of the hints that you left us, I know for a fact that you'll be thrilled with the direction this story is going.

I can't wait to hear from you as you make your way through Part II, boy.
Hope you have as much fun reading that part as you did reading the 1st!

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This chapter was amazing, I really liked the description of the mummification. And I identify with Steven, after I cum, all my love for Bdsm disappears for at least 30 minutes :lol:

Being mummified without being hard should be a not-so-fun experience. :roll:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

...I wonder what Phil would do if he came in just now and saw 2 mummified boys...? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago ...I wonder what Phil would do if he came in just now and saw 2 mummified boys...? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t wish that on Josh and Steven. I may need to lead another attempted coup if he comes back into it. Although if the guys mummify him too I’d be ok with that.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
socjuc wrote: 3 years ago ...I wonder what Phil would do if he came in just now and saw 2 mummified boys...? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t wish that on Josh and Steven. I may need to lead another attempted coup if he comes back into it. Although if the guys mummify him too I’d be ok with that.
I am such a shit disturber..I knew someone would pipe in with that comment.... :lol: :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Hey so, I am here. I haven't had much to say due to tiredness because of work and outside sources, but I am still liking all these new chapters, fascinating to see all these new developments in such a short time. And I truly think that Steven is being far too picky with his men because Mike is a rather handsome man. Every time he compares the looks and stuff, I feel like rolling my eyes. He's being really superficial.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Phew you had my worried there when that inflatable plug gag was brought out again. Luckily Shawn was there to save the day. Guess he has a little prince charming somewhere on the inside ;) . I mean, what is more charming than a sweaty, smelly gag?
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Damn Kyle is more sadistic than I realized...I'm enjoying it so far. And while I appreciate Shawn sparing the inflatable gag, he's still on my shit list for what he put Steven through lol. And besides, having heard about Mike's socks, is Steven really better off?

Also I will join any riot if Phil comes back and torments these two :lol: :evil:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Am I the only one who would secretly enjoy a return of Phil? ;)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Am I the only one who would secretly enjoy a return of Phil? ;)
I'm with you, I would love for Phil to return to torment Steven or maybe Josh.

That's what they say, it is easy to bear the misfortunes of others :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AN ENORMOUS THANK YOU FOR THE 350 000 VIEWS GUYS!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] I'm always glad to hear from you my friend.
I hope your upcoming summer season will do you, [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] and our other Aussie readers some good. And yes, I totally agree with you about Steven. He's being very superficial.
On the other hand, one of his redeeming factors is that he knows it.

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna sniff and be gagged with, how would that list look?
@bondagefreak I think you should guess this one. Hehehe. Ok am being bad!
As for you, Mr. newly-crowned, honourary poster; it hasn't escaped my attention that you've cleverly skipped the best part of our questionnaire a few weeks ago. Myself and the other guys on here deserve to get an up close sneak-peek at your "to sniff" list.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 229 - JOCK TALK
Friday, May 22 (2:20 PM)

"Mnooo. Noooo!" I yelled, struggling to articulate through the stupidly restrictive mouth-hole Kyle had deemed fit to grant my face.

The tape prison he'd plastered onto my head was real tight and effective, and even though my lips hadn't been covered yet, the fact that my jaw, chin and cheeks were all taped up made talking and articulating almost impossible.

The super buff social media god surprised me once more, this time by reigning supreme over my mummified form and clamping one of his surprisingly large hands on top of my protesting mouth-hole.

"Shhh. Quiet!" he growled, smothering me up and using his meaty palm and fingers to cover my face.

Normally, I would've been more than happy to comply with the hunky man's instructions.
But the circumstances surrounding my current predicament didn't allow me the luxury of enjoying this state of imposed silence.
In other words, I was NOT okay with the prospect of being silenced with one of Big Mike's socks!

Don't get me wrong, Big Mike was such an easy-going guy. His socks, however, smelled particularly foul and oozed out a type of fetid stench that stank of boiled eggs and rotten corn. The odour was highly unpleasant, to say the least. And even scarier was the fact that the cotton bundles currently stretched taut across his soles smelled strong to the point of stinking up the entire apartment!

I felt so bad for the gentle giant.
I mean, the poor guy was clearly embarrassed by what was happening.
On one side of the room, super handsome college-star Josh was gagging on his jockstrap and quite literally choking on the taste of his balls.
And on the other side, some kid he hardly even knew was screaming and panicking at the idea of being gagged with one of his socks.

Mike and the gang spent the next few minutes arguing back and forth about his socks and their potential use as gags for my mouth.

Shawn, Chris and Joey seemed to think it was a great idea!
Big Mike, on the other hand, did not.

The four of them argued about it, until Mike hopelessly tried peddling the idea that his socks had recently been washed and that they didn't need another cleaning. That they'd been washed recently, that much could've been true. But arguing that they didn't need the desperate cleaning everyone else claimed they did, was a mind-blowingly ridiculous statement to say the least.

As you can probably imagine, the entire living room lit up with life and roared with uncontrollable laughter as the tall man's indefensible words left his mouth. Big Mike wasn't fooling anyone. His socks smelled like shit, and virtually everyone within a 5-meter radius of him could smell them.

"Don't need to be cleaned?! Hahaha! Dude! Have you smelled your own socks recently?!" Chris cried out, much to poor Mike's continued embarrassment.

"Alright. Then if they don't need a wash, I'm sure blondie-boy over here won't mind scooting over a bit." Shawn chuckled, squatting down towards Joshua's position and pushing the helpless lad closer towards the large L-shaped couch.

Joshua's trapped body was pushed several meters across the floor, right until his mummified head was left resting just a few inches from Big Mike's comfortably crossed, size 15 soles. In other words, easily within reaching distance of the huge man's socked toes.

The room went eerily silent for a few seconds, but Shawn and the gang didn't have to wait long for the panicked protests to start spewing out from their mummified prisoner's hopelessly gagged mouth.

Big Mike's oversized jock-pouch did an incredible job at keeping the blond twerp's screams at bay.
But even with that smelly cloth stuffing his mouth, and even with the layers of tape covering my ears, the intensity of Joshua's cries and the sheer urgency of his screams was enough to frighten the living shit out of me!

As soon as the captive-lad's screams hit my ears, I puppy-eyed Kyle and mewled pathetically under his hand.
I was so extremely turned off and horrified by the bizarre stench that permeated the air around Mike's socks, that had my current captor's hand not been in place to keep me quiet, I would've immediately broken down into a pleading mess and BEGGED him not to allow Shawn's plan to come to fruition.

As much as it would've shamed me to grovel and plead in front of all these hunky guys, I just could NOT handle the thought of gagging on one of Big Mike's putrid socks. I swear, I would've gladly spent the day washing Mr. Instagram's socks or sucking on his big, sweaty Calvins if it meant being saved from the giant man's fetid bundles.

Fortunately for me, the public humiliation I was so ready to put myself through never happened.
The huge, muscle-bound jock-god kept his hand clamped real tight over my face, stopping any of my protests from spilling out and silencing me before I could embarrass myself in front of the entire group.

As receptive as I was to being gagged with one of Kyle's socks, the idea of me begging for it and openly revealing my strange willingness to suck on them, might come off as really weird to some of these guys.

Being gagged with stinky socks was one thing, but WANTING to be gagged with stinky socks...even as a means of being saved from an even smellier gag, would've seemed outright strange to most people.

Shawn's friends seemed fairly open-minded and forgiving of Joshua's open bi-sexuality, but that didn't mean they wouldn't be weirded out by this obscure sock fetish of mine.
Coming to terms with having a bizarre sock fetish was difficult enough.
And as you're probably well aware of by now, the absolutely LAST thing I wanted was to be labelled a freak or a deviant.

In hindsight, and considering the torment I'd eventually be made to endure later that day, washing one of Mike's socks with my mouth might not have been such a bad thing.

Of course, I'm not saying I would've gone that route if I was sent back in time and made to relive those events. But chowing down on one of the big man's pungent stinkers would've reduced the ambient stench by half; something I definitely should've given thought to before screaming "no" and laying all my cards down.

But enough of that.
Let's back to what happened next, shall we?

Mike and the guys went on and on, arguing about socks and throwing pointless jabs at each other.
Of course, it was all in good fun. And even though the victim of those jabs was visibly uneasy and embarrassed at the realisation that his feet stank and that his socks smelled of death, I couldn't help but notice that he made virtually NO effort to move his soles away or put some distance between them and the heavily-tapegagged prisoner's defenseless nostrils.

Poor Josh just lied there, forced to endure the fumes coming out of Big Mike's nauseating socks, and desperately trying to call for help through the funky-smelling, pube-filled cloth that filled every micron of space his mouth had to offer.

I quite literally fell off my figurative seat when Joey finally chimed in and volunteered to supply me with a gag.
"Alright. Since Mike doesn't wanna help out, I guess we can use mine." he spoke, reaching down towards his left foot and pulling his size 12 running shoe right off.

I was too far to get a whiff of his shoe, but the big black tube sock on his left foot actually looked pretty wet and sweaty.
Joey peeled the sock off of his thick, hairy leg, and in doing so, granted me a good view of his large foot and the numerous cotton fuzz-balls that lined the moist skin in between his toes.

Without even stopping to see if I agreed, the heavily-muscled, black-haired Alpha-stud tossed his sweaty sock over to where I was positioned, and his hunky mate Kyle was quick to snatch it up and press it down over the opening in tape-mask.

Kyle didn't say anything.
He just held the sock in one hand, looked at me, and naively expected me to surrender my mouth and accept his buddy's lint-filled sweat ball.

The sock was indeed really wet and sweaty, but in Joey's defense, no foul odour came spilling forth from out of it.

Much like Kyle, Joey had the looks of a really clean guy.
He absolutely did not look like the type of guy who'd wear the same underwear multiple times or go weeks without getting his socks laundered.

The fact that his white running shoes were in much better shape than everyone else's, and that a faint aroma of expensive cologne that trailed his every movement definitely contributed to the "clean guy" image I currently associated him with.
In other words, Joey was every girl's dream man. And the sock he'd peeled off his foot did not reek of cheese and did not stink of uncleanliness like some of the others socks I'd recently been exposed to.

There definitely was a sorta of light cheesiness to it, but nothing to make my eyes bulge out or cause my stomach to churn.
All in all, I was actually very happy to be assigned to this sock rather than Mike's.

"Dude. I think your sock is too big." Kyle finally spoke, seemingly abandoning the idea of stuffing the older Alpha's sock into my mouth.

Kyle was right.
Joey's sock was indeed very big.

Nick and Zack both had larger and substantially broader feet than Shawn's dark haired friend.
But the socks they wore and the socks they had previously deemed fit to gag me with, were usually a lot shorter...especially in the case of Zack, who seemed to favour socks of the short-and-thick variety.

Fortunately for Kyle, the apartment's overgrown, hairy-chested Alpha-Boss was once again ready to swoop in and provide assistance.

"Nah, don't worry. Pass the sock, I'll show you how it's done." Shawn told the Instagram-god, before quickly squatting down, picking the back of my head up with one hand and grabbing Joey's big, sweaty sock with the other.

Much like the man who's bed I shared, Shawn was a no-nonsense guy who lacked a bit of patience when things didn't immediately go his way.
So it came as no surprise to anyone that he didn't show any interest in negotiating or hammering down a peaceful agreement with me.

"Pinch his nostrils shut." he told Kyle, causing the more athletic hunk to clog my nose up and cut off my breathing.

I, of course, moaned in strong disapproval. But much as you'd expect, Shawn was quick to shut me up and force me into compliance.

"Open!" he growled, leaving absolutely no room for any debate.

My lips parted open as wide as the restrictive tape prison would allow.
And as soon as my gaping maw presented a wide enough opening, Shawn's brutish fingers went into attack-mode and Joey's wet sock began invading my orifice.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
socjuc wrote: 3 years ago If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna sniff and be gagged with, how would that list look?
@bondagefreak I think you should guess this one. Hehehe. Ok am being bad!
As for you, Mr. newly-crowned, honourary poster; it hasn't escaped my attention that you've cleverly skipped the best part of our questionnaire a few weeks ago. Myself and the other guys on here deserve to get an up close sneak-peek at your "to sniff" list.
This isn't quite fair, you are picking on me :lol: And I don't really know why :roll: .....but I guess I must divulge at this point. Jeez

Well these dudes, Zack, Nick, Joey, Mike, Shawn, Chris, Joshua. Though u will ding me coz I can't handle the stench per my self selected rating :lol:

Lastly [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Congrats on that milestone!
Last edited by socjuc 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic