Harry and Max's Solo Adventures (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Harry and Max's Solo Adventures (m/m)

Post by BDBrit »

Hi, everyone, after the positive feedback for my last story, I decided to continue writing. You don't have to read it to read this story, but it helps if you want to know some details, which I won't necessarily repeat. Find it here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9206

Anyway, I've opted to continue Harry and Max's story for now. This thread will likely be more episodic in nature, and may jump around in time a bit. This first episode takes place shortly after the end of Harry and Nick. Both boys are 11 years old, and are currently enjoying their summer holiday.

The Sleepover Robbery Game - Part 1

"There, all done," said Max. "Are you comfortable, boy?"
"MMMMMMPPPHHH! MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Harry cried into the bandanna which had been stuffed into his mouth and sealed in place by several layers of thick, black duct tape. He shook his head frantically, but the tape wrapped over his eyes didn't budge.
"Good!" Max said cheerfully. "I'll just start seeing what valuables I can take. Maybe I'll even take you with me if I have room in the van!" His burglar persona was enjoying this a lot.
"MMMMMPPPHHH!" Harry struggled and wiggled as best he could, but his wrists and ankles were tightly bound to their respective bedpost by nylon ropes, pulling him into a tight spread eagle. He could wiggle his torso a bit, but his limbs mostly stayed put. He shook his head again, "MMMMMMMPPPHHH!"

Max left, leaving Harry on his own to struggle. He was used to being blindfolded by now, which left him free to enjoy his situation. He was still amazed that Max had a double bed in his room. He'd never had a chance to try a spread eagle at home, so he was excited to be having a sleepover where he and Max could play some games in a private setting. This was the first time Nick wasn't on hand as well, which made for an interesting scenario.

"MMMMMHHHHHHPPP!" Harry cried out to see if Max was still there.
No answer.
He decided to test his gag properly. "MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH! MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHH!" He was trying to scream as loud as he could. He drew breath through his nose and tried again. "MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It was no use. His mouth was sealed tightly so the sound was barely getting out. He tried struggling again, working up quite a sweat.

He was glad he'd opted not to wear his pyjamas. Max had envisioned a scenario where he would pretend to climb through the window and ambush Harry in his sleep, so Harry opted to wear just his red boxer briefs. He often slept like that these days. Max had held a rag to Harry's face, which meant he had to pretend to be unconscious whilst Max bound him to the bed. He had 'woken up' as the gag was applied, as he enjoyed making confused and pleading mphs whilst making puppy dog eyes, at least until the blindfold was added.

After a while, he heard footsteps approaching; it sounded like Max's feet were now bare. Instinctively, he started struggling and mphing into his gag, not that this got him very far.
"Hey, boy!" Max said excitedly.
"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmpph!" Harry replied.
"I've got a surprise for you!"
Harry shook his head. "Mmmph," he said.
"I've got enough room in the van to take you with me!"
"Mmmpph! Mmmmmmmph!" he started struggling more wildly and shaking his head.
"I can't wait for you to meet the last boy I stole!"
"Mph?" Harry immediately stopped moving. He turned his head to look at Max. Well, at least where he thought Max was stood. What was Max talking about? It was only the two of them there (aside from Max's parents, whose bedroom was downstairs and out of earshot). Who could possibly play this new character neither of them had discussed beforehand? "Mphh mph mph mmph-mph m-mphh?"
"Hey, don't break character!"
"Mph, mph-mph," he said, before snapping back into character by struggling again. "MMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" He felt a scrunched up cloth being held against his face, signaling him to pretend to fall unconscious. His muffled cries grew fainter, before he let his head fall to the side, silent.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Brilliant [mention]BDBrit[/mention] so glad your doing more with Max and Harry.
Loved the first part still as cute innocent as before. Can’t wait to here more
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story! I really like your innocent stories.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

God start.
May I suggest you pace yourself and give your readers time to catch up?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic story...

Harry and Max become very good friends...

but I still missed Nick so much ...
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Ok, I've written the second part to this episode. I think I'll do one more to complete this episode before slowing down a bit to give everyone time to catch up. Here's part 2:

The Sleepover Robbery Game - Part 2

Harry felt the ropes binding him to the bed being undone one-by-one. He did his best to lie still and pretend to be unconcious. This was not easy, as his limbs felt very stiff from having been pulled taut. He somehow accomplished this as Max set about re-tying him, although he would have preferred to take a 10 minute break.

It was with practiced efficiency that Max tied him up again. Harry was rolled onto his front and felt his arms being pulled together behind his back. His wrists were bound together with the rope cinched between them. Then, his elbows were pulled together as far as possible without hurting him (Max knew exactly how close together they could get) and bound again, before his arms were bound to his chest at the armpits and just above the elbows. Max was careful not to catch his nipples, which meant the ropes remained relatively comfortable. Harry had always liked how they felt against his bare chest. Finally, his legs were bound together at the ankles, above and below the knees and at the thighs. This was pretty much Max's standard position to tie him in.

"Mppphhhh..." Harry said, mimicking someone who was just waking up.
"No, wait!" Max replied suddenly.
"Mmmph?" asked Harry, confused.
"I'm not done yet. You'll know when it's time," he said.
"Mmph-mph," Harry responded, before falling 'unconscious' again.

What was Max up to and why didn't he explain what he was planning? Harry felt excited to find out where this was going, but would have found it much easier to play unconsciousness knowing what was coming next. Max carefully rolled him onto his back and placed more ropes and the roll of duct tape on his chest, as if he were a table. He heard the sound of short metal chains clicking. Handcuffs? He felt Max reach under him and attach a pair to the rope between his wrists, and another between his ankles so the other cuff was coming out from behind him. They closed with a satisfying click. Where had Max got all this stuff from? They'd borrowed most of the rope and tape from Nick but that didn't explain where the handcuffs came from. Perhaps they belonged to his brother, Joel.

Harry turned away from Max and onto his side, causing the ropes and tape to fall off his chest. He kept his ears open to try to work out what Max was doing. He could feel that Max was sat on the mattress next to him, and moving about a fair bit. He felt Max remove the ropes one by one, and heard what sounded like knots being tied. Next, the duct tape was removed and he heard the sound of it being peeled off the roll and wrapped around something, before finally being torn off the roll. Once this was done, he felt Max shift his weight towards him until he was just a couple of inches away, and heard the familiar clicking sound of the handcuffs by his ankles, as Max attached the other half to something.

Harry felt his legs being gently tugged towards where Max was when it dawned on him: he was tying himself up! He was playing the other kidnapped boy! He must've tied his own legs just as he'd tied Harry's. Harry felt Max fumble around for the cuff he'd attached to his wrists and heard more clicks as Max attached a final set of handcuffs to his own wrists, and attached that to the one on Harry, thus binding them both together back-to-back.

"MMMPPPPHHH!" Max tried to scream into his gag.
"Mmmpphhh?" Harry took this as his cue to wake up. "MMMMPPPHHH! MMMPPPHHHHH!" he continued as his character realised his predicament.
"MMMMPPPPHHH!" Max began to struggle, pulling Harry towards him as he tried to wriggle across the bed.
Harry pulled back the other way. He could feel that Max was dressed identically to him, now that he was playing another boy kidnapped from his bed. His ligs were bound just as his own were, but his wrists were only bound behind his back by the handcuffs. "Mmmphhh! Mmmmphh-mmmpphh mpph!" he said.
"Mmmmphhh!" Max said. From the volume, Harry assumed he had shoved a bandanna into his mouth before taping it up. He was probably also blindfolded.
"Mmmmppphh!" Harry replied. It was like playing tug of war, with both boys pulling away from the other.

Harry felt his heart beating. This was really exciting! Still, he hoped that Max had a plan to get them out, or they could be stuck like this all night.
"Mph, mph," Harry said. "Mph mph mph mph mph?"
"MMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" he screamed, unhelpfully.
"Mph!" Harry tried to say his name, with some impatience. "Mph mph mph mph mph mph mph mph mph?"
"MMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" he replied again.
Harry banged his head against the mattress a couple of times. He spitefully tried to yank his wrists, forgetting he could hardly move them. He tried to roll over, which had the desired effect of yanking Max towards him. This was going to be a long next hour or so.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I love your characters and how they are trying new ways to tie each other up. I looking forward to the next part. I want to know what happens next, handcuffs can be nasty things sometimes especially without the key if you have problems getting the key in.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Love reading more adventures of these two, reading about Harry's frustration at being unabel to talk with Max once both were gagged was hillarious!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Magnifico
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love the continuation. Max and Harry will have so much fun together. Max surely has a plan to get them out

Banner by Bondagefreak
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Here's the conclusion to the episode. I'll have to have a think about what episode to write next. Suggestions are welcome. :D

The Sleepover Robbery Game - Part 3

"Mph! Mph! Mph!" Harry grunted as he repeatedly banged his head against the bed. Try as he might, Max would not take the hint as he continued to play the hysterical victim.
"MMMMMPPPPHHHH! MMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" he wailed into his self-applied gag. He frantically wiggled and pulled his arms about, which had the effect of dragging Harry towards him involuntarily.
For his part, Harry wriggled and pulled right back. "Mmmpphh!" he said indignantly, as he pulled Max back in the other direction. It was doubly difficult for him, as he couldn't move his arms to generate any power.
"MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!" Max cried again, tugging at his wrists as if to encourage Harry to join in properly.
This continued for what felt like an eternity before Harry gave in. He let out a long puff through his nose, instead of sighing, before drawing a long breath. "MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed into his gag. He started wriggling and struggling wildly, which prompted Max to struggle with renewed energy.
"MMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!" said Max in response. He continued in an effort to harmonise with Harry - not that it was a particularly loud or tuneful harmony.

Their uncoordinated struggling only succeeded in tiring the boys out. Occasionally, one would pull the other a little too hard and they would crash together. The feeling of their bare backs touching prompted quite a few embarrassed mphs, especially as the sweat built up and they had to peel themselves off each other. Eventually, Harry let himself crash onto the bed, defeated. Max took a little longer, but he eventually 'gave up' too. He shuffled backwards and leant his head back onto Harry's shoulder.

"Mmmmppphhh..." he whined, pretending to sound defeated.
"MPH!" Harry grunted, trying to say he'd had enough.
"Mmmmmppphhhh... Mph!" his tone suddenly perked up, as they heard the click of a handcuff coming loose.
"Mph!" Harry grunted. One of the cuffs binding Max's wrists had opened, freeing one hand. "Mphhh, mmmph!" he continued. He heard the sound of tape being peeled off skin, before he heard the sound of a bandanna being spat out.
"Yes!" Max said, triumphantly. "Hurry, we need to get the key before he comes back!"
"Mph-mph mph!" Harry said.
"C'mon!" Max replied, shuffling to the edge of the bed and dragging Harry with him.
"Mph-mph mph!" Harry repeated. Now that Max had a free hand, he could easily have ungagged and blindfolded Harry. Why was he leaving him like that?
Max swung his legs around and put his bound legs on the floor, which naturally forced Harry's legs to come with them. "Stand up! The key's over there!"
"Mph-mph mph!" Harry added some exasperation to his voice.
"Here, I'll help," said Max. Now that one wrist was free of the cuffs, he could also move the other one a bit, although it was still attached to Harry's wrists, which remained firmly tied behind his back. "We'll have to jump across the room. Follow my lead!"
"Mph?" asked Harry, utterly bewildered. Their legs were still cuffed to each other's, forcing them to stand back-to-back.
"One, two, three, Jump!" said Max.
"Mph!" Harry cried as he was forced to jump sideways across the room. He leant into Max to avoid falling over.
"One, two, three, jump!"
"Mph!"
"One, two, three, jump!"
"Mph!"
"Made it!" Max cried.

"Mph-mph mph!" Harry demanded. He heard the sound of cuffs being unlocked and falling to the ground, which allowed him to pull away from Max. He felt Max grab him and gently lower him to the floor. "Mph-mph mph!" he repeated, rolling over the floor and trying to wiggle his arms, which remained frimly in place behind his back.
Max untied his legs before speaking. "Aaaand scene!" he said. "Good acting, buddy!"
"Mph-mph mph!" Harry said again, bored of being stuck like this.
"Oh, but you look so cosy tied up in your underwear like that, like you could just fall asleep. It must be dark enough under that blindfold," Max said, patting Harry on the cheek.
"Mph!" Harry blushed.
Max patted him on the back. "Alright, al- God you're sweaty!"
"Mph, mph!"
"Which reminds me: I need a bath."
"Mph-mph mph!" Harry protested.
"Hang on."

Harry felt Max's hands on his wrists and waited for the pressure to disappear. It seemed to be taking a while. What was taking so long? Before he realised what was going on, he felt a rope being tied around his wrists and ankles, pulling him into a hogtie.
"MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!" Harry protested. It was quite a tight hogtie, but nothing painful. He just couldn't straighten out at all.
"There you are. They say variety is the spice of life. That'll keep you busy until I get back. I'll be back soon. Cheerio!"
"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH!" Harry screamed as Max left and closed the door behind him. He let his head drop and rested his forehead on the floor. He was annoyed, but mainly because Max was right. It had been far too long since he was last hogtied. This would certainly keep him busy until Max got back, however long that would be. He started wiggling happily, testing his bonds and speaking into his gag. "Mph. Mph. Mph..."
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

great chapter!!!

Poor Harry... he need endure more time tied...
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Again, you wrote a nice chapter! ;)

You have created a perfect foundation with your 3 characters Harry, Max and Nick so I think you can write about everything you like. Harry has two partners for playing tugs and they have two supply-sources: Nick and Maxs brother, who hopefully never find out about them using his stuff or they get into a lot of trouble probably :lol: .
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Awesome episode!!!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice episode! I really like how their friendship is developing and how you manage to infuse the innocence of childhood games into the tie-up scenario!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Well, I've made some time to begin the next adventure. I've taken some inspiration from an idea suggested by [mention]Killua[/mention] in the Harry and Nick thread and made it my own. I hope you enjoy.

The Self-Tie Scenario - Part 1: Slipping Slipped Knots

It was rare for Harry to have a Friday with no swimming practice. It was an even rarer one when his mum wasn't working, and was available for the weekend. The downside to this was that he wouldn't be seeing Nick for at least another week. Nick had let him keep some of his ropes, which he combined with a pair of novelty handcuffs (the kind with a release lever) to practise tying himself up. It did the job when he was desperate, but the thrill of being at another's mercy was not there, for obvious reasons. Perhaps he could give Max a text and try to arrange something.

As if on cue, his phone lit up with a text, from none other than Max: Stuck.

Strange. Max was never the most talkative person, but this made no sense. Another messsage pinged through: Help.

Something was wrong. Where are you? Harry sent his reply as quickly as he could type it.

Another message came through before Harry's message had finished sending: Home.

As quickly as he could, Harry had grabbed his coat, made his excuses and left for Max's house. Whatever was going on, Max needed him.

He jogged to Max's, working up something of a sweat. Max had sent another text whilst Harry was on his way: unlocked, which must've referred to the front door. He wasn't surprised to find it unlocked.
"Max!" he called, eliciting no answer.
He quickly checked the downstairs rooms, before settling on Max's room as the most likely place to search. The door was, predictably, closed. He knocked.
"Max?" he said.
No answer.
Harry opened the door slowly. "Max? Are you-"
"MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!" Max cried. He was lying on his bedroom floor, securely hogtied with white rope, and gagged with their signature black duct tape, which held a Manchester United football sock in place. He was wearing just a pair of grey boxer briefs, while the other football sock was on his right foot. His Manchester United football kit was strewn across the floor, as if he'd been grabbed in the changing rooms mid change. His phone was lying on the floor under his nose, explaining how he'd managed to text Harry.
Harry burst out laughing. "Did you do this to yourself?"
"MPH!" Max nodded, somewhat angrily.
Harry inspected the rope around his wrists. It looked as if he'd tried to slip his wrists into a loop, which he had accidentally pulled too tight and trapped himself in. "Good start," he said.
"Mph mph!" Max replied.
"Pity you couldn't finish the job." Harry slowly and deliberately removed Max's other sock, before stretching it out and tying it over his eyes as a blindfold.
"Mph, mph-mph!" Max cried and shook his head.
"Sorry, Max," Harry retorted playfully, "you've done this sort of thing to me enough times before. It's your turn now."
"Mph!" Max protested.
Harry tied a couple of ropes, which he'd found underneath Max's bed, around his arms and torso and cinched them under his armpits, thus pinning his arms to his torso. "That's better!"
All Max could do now was wiggle back and forth. "Mph mphhh!" he said.

Harry watched Max struggle for about half an hour. He was putting a surprising amount of effort into it, although he kept jerking his head to one side, as if gesturing towards something. All Harry could see when he looked was Max's bedside table. There was nothing remarkable about it; it held a lamp and an alarm clock. Eventually, he rubbed his face on the carpet, which removed the blindfold. He could have done that straight away, but Harry could tell he was enjoying the experience enough to leave it on for a bit. He lifted his head and looked into Harry's eyes. His blue eyes were a mixture of annoyance and joy. It was probably time to let him out.

They both heard the sound of a car pulling over outside. Instantly, Max became quite animated.
"MMMPPPHHHH! MMMMPPPPHHH!" he attempted to yell. His face had been drained of its colour completely.
Harry was removing the tape in a flash. "What is it?" he asked, as he removed the sock from Max's mouth.
"It's my brother, Joel. He's come home from uni for the weekend!" he cried desperately. "That's what I was trying to tell you for the last half hour. We can't let him see me like this! Please, Harry, you've got to get me out before he finds me!"
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Nice little addition, looking forward to Joel making an appearance. I think the boys could be in a bit of bother here. I was hoping Harry was going to get a bit of time to tease Max for a bit, but just as happy for big brother to have the two boys tied and teased.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

A great start again. Thank you for using my idea. I'm curious to see what's gonna happen next. I hope for them Joel is in a good mood and won't be to hard because if I rember correctly he wasn't very gentle when tying up his brother. If not I guess he get simply killed by Nick if he finds out someone hurt his littly buddy :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Oh! Could it be that we are finally going to meet Joel? Nice part! Like the playfulness between the two friends
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Nearly missed this one!! Definitely intrigued to see Joe's reaction, and I have a feeling Harry is gonna get caught in the sibling "conflict"

But maybe that'll give Nick an excuse to teach Joe a lesson ;) ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oooooh exciting
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to read more from you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you to everyone for the kind comments as always. Initially, I was planning on having Joel not discover them, but I think you'd all prefer the version of events I've now gone with. Enjoy!

The Self-Tie Scenario: Part 2 - An Agonising Game

Without saying a word, Harry quickly started picking at the knot binding Max's wrists. Time seemed to slow down as he desperately tried to figure out how to unravel the knot. It would be no use. It would take minutes to free him, not seconds. They both heard the door open.
"Hey, Maxy boy," Joel called up the stairs playfully, "you left the door unlocked. It's like you're asking to get us robbed."
"Hide!" Max hissed.
"What? Are you mental?"
"I'll try and play it cool. With any luck he won't come in here."
"Hey," Joel called. "It's rude to ignore me."
"Do it!" Max urged. "There's a blanket under the bed you can hide under. Hi, Joel, I'm just getting changed!"
The Boys heard Joel's footsteps on the stairs. Max started wriggling and tugging his wrists in the hope that he could loosen the knot. "Come... On!" he muttered to himself.
Joel tapped on the door. "I'm coming in," he said, which made Harry's heart leap into his throat as he hid under the bed.
"Don't! I'm not decent!" Max shouted quickly.
"When are you ever decent? You parade in front of hundreds of people in those tiny swimming briefs all the time."
"This isn't a swimming contest!" Max hissed. "Can't it wait a couple of minutes?" He started groping for the knot in a last-ditch bid for freedom.
The next few milliseconds seemed to last for an age. "...Fine," Joel said eventually.

Both boys breathed a silent sigh of relief. They waited for a couple of moments for Joel to walk away, before-
"Surprise!" Joel shouted excitedly as he entered the room, making both boys start. "That's enough time to-" he trailed off, noticing his brother hogtied in his underwear on the floor, surrounded by his football kit. He stood there in shock, before bursting into laughter.
"Hey!" was all Max could say.
"Someone really wanted me home!" Joel chuckled.
"No, it's not-"
"I mean, why else would you be like this?" He stopped, as he noticed the discarded duct tape and damp sock on the floor. "Unless, you didn't do this to yourself."
"No!" Max interjected. "I did it to myself. I wanted to play with you."
"Oh really?" Joel asked. "That's why you managed to bind your arms to your torso so well?"
"Y-yes!" he spluttered.
"I thought mum had raised us not to lie."
"It's true!" Max started to sound desperate.
"Alright," Joel said pretending to believe, "I'll play with you. Hang tight."
He left the room, giving Harry a chance to remove the blanket from his face. From where Max was lying, the boys could make eye contact.
"No!" Max mouthed at Harry.
Joel returned, rummaging through a large sack. "I see you've used a lot of my toys," he said. "You must love this." He produced a black ball gag from the sack. "This one is my favourite."
"Y-yeah," Max said nervously," but do we have to use it so soon?"
"Duh!" Joel said. "Open wide."

He knelt down next to Max and picked up the damp sock, balling it up. He started shoving it into Max's mouth.
"Mmrrggghhh!" Max said as he fought his brother. It wasn't much use. Joel managed to force the sock into his mouth, before expertly pushing in the ball gag and tightening it behind his head. Finally, he wrapped the roll of black tape around his head several times, leaving a small, spherical bump visible where Max's mouth was.
"See how much fun the ball gag makes it?" Joel asked. "I bet you're having a whale of a time now!" He ruffled Max's blond hair playfully.
"MMMMRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH! MMMMPPHH!" Max spluttered. He had gone bright pink.
Harry watched and listened carefully. Joel didn't seem malicious or angry. He genuinely looked and sounded like he thought Max was loving it, despite his clear embarrassment.
Joel's tone suddenly shifted. "I bet that whoever did this to you is still here," he said, defensively.
"MMMMPPH! MMPPHH!" Max shook his head.
"Don't lie to me, worm!" Joel said, instantly getting into character. He rolled Max over onto his back and twisted his nipples. Again, he looked and sounded like he was playing. He just took it too far.
"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" Max cried.
"Come out, come out wherever you are!" Joel called. "Come and join our game." He grabbed the roll of tape and tore off two pieces, which he stuck over Max's nipples.
Max rolled back onto his stomach and looked at Harry. His eyes were watering but he looked serious enough. Do nothing was the instruction.

"No?" Joel sounded disappointed. "Very well, but you're missing out on this!" He sat down by Max's feet, grabbed an ankle and began tickling his soles.
Max immediately began writhing and struggling to get away. "MMMMMPPPHHHH! MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH! MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHH!" he managed to say before he broke into laughter.
This went on agonisingly too long. Joel had a knack for taking Max right to breaking point, giving him a chance to catch his breath, then going again. Eventually, he stopped. "Bored now."
"Mmmmmpppphhhhh...." Max looked at his brother with watery, puppy dog eyes.
"Not until your friend comes to play with us." Joel said. He grabbed the tape again and blindfolding Max, wrapping it over and over his head. "Now you can stop making those eyes."
"Mmmmmmpppphhhhh..." Max said quietly, having given up.

"I've got it!" Joel cried suddenly. "I loved doing this the other day. How about I put some itching powder in your pants? We've not done that before."
"Mmmmmmpppphhhhh..." Max sobbed quietly and slowly shook his head.
"Ah, I'd knew you'd love the idea! Hang tight-"
"No!" Harry said firmly, before sliding out from under the bed and standing up. "He said no!"
"It was you?" Joel said, surprised. "You tied him up? Wait, Max, are you two gay or something?" He nudged Max with his foot, before laughing, "You should have hidden in the closet!"
"Mmmmmmppphhhh..." Max sobbed softly.
"He's had enough," Harry said, ignoring the comment.
"Rubbish," Joel replied. "He loves these games."
"No," Harry retorted, "YOU love these games, but you can't see when you've gone too far."
"What are you talking about? Just do this the easy way and play our game."
Harry gave him a cold, hard stare. "Not until you see that Max is a human being who doesn't like playing your games. No nipple twisters, no unwanted tickling, no itching powder."
Joel paused, taken aback. "If I agree, you'll let me tie you up like Max?"
"MMPPHH! MMPPHH!" Max cried, shaking his head and wriggling frantically. He didn't trust Joel.
"Shut up!" Joel snapped. "I think we have a deal here."
"Don't worry, Max, it'll be ok." Harry said. He was taking a big risk, but it may just work.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Interesting I hope Harry knows what he’s doing here.For Max’s sake I’d love for Joel to get some of his own medicine. Sounds like he needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Great chapter by the way love how the story is unfolding.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic