BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

First off, as much as I dislike Phil, him getting Chris to "let" Steven sniff his feet was very enjoyable. And as upset I am to see him suffer, I am glad that Josh is there to keep him company. But it's gonna be a long nigth

I wanted to comment on previous discussions, not as a rebuttal but more of how I think. I definitely recognize that these guys are college jocks, frat guys, etc. If I was a stranger and walked in on this, I probably wouldn't think much of it. I might be confused as to why one of them is in a sleeping bag thing, but I'd otherwise think it was guys fucking around. But because I know Steven, or rather am reading this from his perspective, I have trouble separating that, the main question in my mind is are these guys truly just having a good time, or is there more behind their actions? I'd say Shawn and Josh are the ones who really know what they're doing with Steven. The other guys have teased Steven a bit, but nowhere to the extent that Nick and his friends did, or to Shawn and Josh. The only one that I think has is Phil: the namecalling and his demeanor, to me, is very reminiscent to Brad. So did he enjoy tormenting his brother and now sees Steven as another unwilling victim to explore and dominate? Or is he truly an opportunist?

Anyways, thanks for tuning in! Hopefully Phil goes easy, but that's doubtful...maybe someone will come to the rescue!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Grrrrr Phil unchecked is going to be real trouble. Not that i think it would matter much those jocks wouldn’t stop him anyway. The way he seems to be able to manipulate those beefy dudes like Chris could see real trouble for both Steven and Josh.

I will continue to pray that Phil ends up getting humiliated in the end by Steven and Josh that would be the ultimate. We haven’t seen how he likes being at the end of this kind of treatment yet and I’d love to see that

Great chapter as always as much as I despise Phil being in Steven’s position under his socked feet would be a dream come true 8-)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

At least Steven is enjoying it partially, as indicated by his dick getting hard. I really enjoyed this chapter. It made a lot of blood flow into my member (locked in chastity :cry: so getting excited by reading your story results in more horniness and still no relief). Phil's degrading language really matches all the unfriendly words Steven uses to describe him. I thought it was pretty hot when Phil got Chris to the point that he took his Air Jordans off and put his feet in Steven's face. Sniffing between the toes is the best part of sniffing a guy's feet!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved all the sock sniffing! Glad Phil was able to get his good buddy Chris involved. Socks haven't been washed in a while? That's exactly why they should be planted in Steven's face! What fun would clean socks be? Blah.

Now Phil has free reign. That is awful news for Steven! He better hope Shawn was right and that they'll only be gone a few minutes and not going for a nice long ride instead.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A Message From Steven:

Okay, so now that I've had to privilege, or rather, the misfortune of having to sniff all of these guys' socks, I'm in a much better position to grade them and rank them on the fictional stink-o-meter scale I came up with a while back.

To make it easier for you, I've ranked all the guys in order of foot odour potency, from weakest to strongest.
As you know, I'm not a fan of sniffing my own socks, so obviously I haven't included myself in there.
If I had to grade myself, I'd probably end up at the lower end, somewhere between Joey and Jeremy.

So here's my list!

As you can see, my friends, my foes, my Master and Shawn's roommates are all on the chart.
I've rated each of them from 1 to 20, and provided you with two graded lines underneath their individual stink-o-meter ratings.

The first line is my Max Tolerance Rating.
It stops at 15, meaning that I can handle socks worn by Jeremy, Joey, Brad, Josh and Kyle.
Chris would really be pushing it, but if I'm horny enough and focus on how hot his big muscles are, I can handle it okay.
His socks are really at the cusp of my upper limit though.

Chris is where it really starts to be unbearable for me. And considering I actually have a fetish for smelly socks and stuff, that should be quite telling of just how ripe and smelly his socks are.

The second line is my Preferred Comfort Zone; meaning that when it comes to forced sniffing and sockgags, that's where my preference is at.

Chris' socks (the one's he'd just made me sniff) were a little too stale and downright smelly for my tastes.
Whereas Joey's was...how shall I put it, a tad bit boring?

It's possible the man could eventually rank higher on my list, but the only sock I'd seen from him so far (the one currently in my mouth) had been relatively mild-tasting compared to the others. Sweaty, but mild.

Jeremy had complained to me several times about Brad's socks and shoes, but the guy didn't have particularly smelly feet.
True, he intentionally did stink his socks up by wearing them over and over, but even so, his footwear wasn't all that strong-smelling.
His socks would've ranked a bit higher six months ago, but after being repeatedly exposed to much stronger smelling footwear, I can honestly say he definitely belongs in the lower tiers of the chart.

Josh is where things really get interesting.
His socks and shoes stink! Not to the point of making me sick, but definitely to the point of making me squirm and groan.
You did not wanna be gagged and have the guy stick his shoes or socked feet on top of your face.

I love his Nike TNs! Which now brings me to the absolute BEST smelling feet of all.

Kyle's!

Kyle's huge basketball shoes smelled about as strong as Joshua's Nikes, but with an extra bit of cheesiness added to them.
I can honestly say, out of all the smelly shoes I'd sniffed, his were my favourite.

Even sexier in my books is the fact that, unlike Josh, Phil and Brad, Kyle wasn't the type of guy to intentionally work up a stink in his shoes.
His trainers were just filled with the heavy scent of sweat from playing sports, lifting weights and having some pretty cheesy smelling feet.

Any non-kinky vanilla person would be crinkling their nose up and grimacing at the smell of the Instagram God's beefy sneakers...but I wanted nothing more than to be tied down and have my face shoved in them.

Next on the list is Chris.
I don't have a ton to say about his socks.

The old mystery-sock Shawn gagged me with two nights ago was probably his.
But the thing had obviously spent weeks simmering at the bottom of the laundry hamper, and as a result, came out smelling stale and moldy.

Based on the socked foot Chris had recently planted over my nose though, his socks could get seriously smelly.
A little too smelly for my taste even.

After that we're heading into the danger zone.

Phil's socks were DEFINITELY past my tolerance limit, and I'd literally never seen socks quite as crappy or as crummy-looking as his musky fucks.

The first pair of socks I'd seen him wearing (the ones he had on the day I met him) were just LOADED with crap and random bits and bobs of unknown origin. And while the month-old socks he was wearing today and yesterday weren't lined with as many crumbs and shit, they were really REALLY stained and moldy. His stuff was just plain gross.

Finally, it's time to talk about the elephant in the room; Big Mike.
Big Mike's feet REEKED and his socks oozed out one of the strongest and most UNBEARABLE odours I'd ever picked up.
I hadn't directly been exposed to his socks yet, but I didn't need to.
Just being in the same room with them secured him a top spot right at the end of my "danger zone".

Trust me, you did NOT wanna have your mouth taped up and your face anywhere near that man's jumbo size 15s.
You just didn't.

I won't go into too many details about the next three guys. I mean, if you've made it this far into my journal, then you already know them fairly well. They're part of the "no-go" group. In other words, those are the three guys who's socks you really DON'T wanna go up against.

No doubt about it, Nick and Shawn have the worst smelling feet of them all.

In many ways, Shawn's socks are arguably even worse than Nick's, 'cause he almost never washes them.
But when it comes to the absolutely worst smelling socks, nothing compares to the stench of Nick's drenched fuckers when I pull his muddy boots off at the end of a long day. NOTHING.

The only thing I'll say about Zack's socks is that they're probably among my least favourites.
Don't get me wrong, the guy was drop dead gorgeous and his feet and socks made me hornier than I'd previously thought possible.
But if we're talking about gags and stuff, his socks would definitely be among the absolute last ones I'd pick.

They didn't smell as rotten or as putrid as Shawn's or Nick's, and they didn't smell quite as fetid as Big Mike's.
But Zack's socks were virtually unmatched in potency and cheesiness.
And if there's one thing I'm not able to cope with, it has to be excessive cheesiness.

His socks STANK!

If Jeremy couldn't handle Brad's slightly smelly feet, I can't help but wonder how horrified and grossed out he must be each time his super buff knight in shining armour comes home from one of his hockey games and pulls off his enormous, crazy strong-smelling running shoes.
The cheesy stench coming outta those things was several orders of magnitude stronger than anything Brad could produce. Poor boy.

There you have it, guys!
My fully updated stink-o-meter chart.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I just love all the visual aids! I never realized just how far beyond Steven's comfort zone some of these guys are!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Steven's description and rating of all the guys' socks is really hot to read. The part where Josh's socks and sneakers were discussed made my heart leap with joy, I'd love to sniff them. The right amount of cheesiness to be both enjoyable and torturous at the same time.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Steven's description and rating of all the guys' socks is really hot to read. The part where Josh's socks and sneakers were discussed made my heart leap with joy, I'd love to sniff them. The right amount of cheesiness to be both enjoyable and torturous at the same time.
Thank you Steven for that update..,,

I had previously said I’d be a 17 on a previous poll but looking at those rankings I will have to scale back slightly. With the description he has given I’d say Phil’s would be at the very top probably just out of my comfort zone. I’d say I fall in the middle of Chris and Phil.

I like[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] would say my heart jumped a beat when reading the description of Josh’s socks. I really do have an infatuation with him :oops: :oops:

We had previously discussed that Zach would be top of my limits, he may well be but I think with how you describe big Mike’s in previous chapters and looking at Steven’s ratings Zach would be more than my comfort zone could handle. There would be more than a squirm if I was subject to those.

Thanks as always for these extras they really make the story what it is.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Part IV complete.

Loved the chapters covering the double-date. Great to see a calmer day in the life of Nick and Steven. The power dynamics are still there but they are also just having a nice time as a couple. The bondage games are great but these times are important too. Also nice to see Jeremy coming out of his shell a bit with Zack. I've never really got the obsession with booths in restaurants but they work well here to highlight who's in charge. Root beer though - hasn't Jeremy suffered enough?! Unfortunately, there are far too many references to life being perfect for things to continue in this positive way.

Some good internal stuff from Steven in this section as well, reminding us that there is life outside the narrow confines of the story and that sadly wider society is often not very accepting of 'non-standard' relationships and behaviours. It's just a shame that Steven still feels he can't open up to Nick about his fears and desires and that Nick can't open up to Steven about his feelings.

Unsurprisingly, Nick has a plan. Whilst I get the motivation to keep things from Steven and Jeremy to try and protect them or stop them from worrying I feel it is very rare that this turns out to be the best action in the long run. When the person finds out that they have been left in the dark or manipulated it will almost always lead to a loss of trust and feelings of resentment. Steven still worried about what Nick was doing and we can see how badly things have backfired with Jeremy. Maybe it would have been better to tell Jeremy that Brad had handed over the clothes willingly, perhaps giving the impression that he was happy to let Jeremy go and giving Jeremey a chance to get on with his life. By not telling him, Brad has been left with a hold over Jeremy - that stuff is all he has in the world.

Brad, he is the catalyst for so much of the plot progression. In fact, I think you could argue that each part ends with an event that has been triggered by Brad - Steven running away, the first cottage trip cut short, Jeremy being rescued, Jeremy running away. He is the villain of the piece but I don't think he is beyond redemption (very few people are) - he just needs the right support and guidance. So I'm glad that Nick hasn't given up on him - I think a sure-fire way to send him further down the wrong path is for his friend to desert him. He's angry, insecure and manipulative but I think he is also confused as to exactly what it is that he wants.

Loved the chapters with Steven and Jeremy playing with each other. I love how they are like a couple of little kids in a sweet shop when confronted with all the possible bondage materials at their disposal. Great to see Steven letting his little dom side out! It's a nice light-hearted moment in the story and you really don't expect the twist at the end. Steven is really good at thinking apart from when it really counts! Maybe if Steven hadn't gotten Jeremy so 'over-excited' his mind wouldn't have started to wander.

Steven is definitely in a pickle now, what will Nick and Zack do when they get home and find Steven in his current predicament (we always knew where Nick's underwear was eventually going to end up!)? Where is Jeremy actually going?

(Random points:
  • I've found a flaw in the jawbreaker metaphor - the sweet gets smaller the longer it stays in your mouth, I don't think the same can be said for Nick's version!
  • The language used is generally very good - there are very few 'thesaurus moments' - but every time Steven refers to his 'yapper' it makes me laugh. I'm also a fan of 'orifice'!
  • Steven is definitely having more 'narrator moments' as we progress through the story. He likes to tease us with hints at what is to come.
  • I worked out how to do bullet points!
)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really enjoyed all the great detail in the levels of stink and cheesiness of each guy's socks. It's kind of amazing how you are able to come up with a unique way to describe each one! Steven is lucky that he got to sample such a buffet. I mean my foot tolerance is even lower than Steven's apparently so my jealousy likely wouldn't last if I actually got to experience some of these guy's socks. Nick and Shawn may literally kill me :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hey Steven, nice of you to supply us such a list! And to let your audience know your own inner Goldilocks (i.e. Kyle/Josh). Helps us all figure if we were there what our tolerance would end up being.... Though in your predicament you may want to do some serious 'sniff training' coz unfortunately for you, your place is under a 20! :lol: Only person close to that in your current environment is Shawn. Show him some love :lol: :lol:
Last edited by socjuc 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Hey Steven, nice of you to supply us such a list! And to let your audience know your own Goldilocks (i.e. Kyle/Josh). Helps us all figure if we were there what our tolerance would end up being.... Though in your predicament you may want to do some serious 'sniff training' coz unfortunately for you, your place is under a 20! :lol: Only person close to that in your current environment is Shawn. Show him some love :lol: :lol:
Hahaha love it. Sniff training is definitely needed or he’s gonna have to stay in the dorm with Josh and Kyle.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I loved that last part . The description of the socks was hot . The ranking of the socks was hot . The shirtless guy was hot . And the picture of the socks and shoes was hot .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

So I ended up going on a bit of a binge and have now read up to the end of part V. I’m only 6 months behind now and catching up fast. Sadly, I’m now realising the challenge of reviewing a whole part in one go – this could take some time…

It feels like the main thrust of this part has been the developing relationship between Nick and Steven with a bit of help from Zach. It is definitely a complicated relationship.

There are definitely two sides to Nick’s character. On the one hand we have the loving, caring boyfriend who buys Steven gifts and takes him out to restaurants. On the other hand, we have the dominating and controlling dom who really does whatever he wants with Steven regardless of Steven’s thoughts on the matter. He seems to switch between these two modes at the drop of a hat and I think Steven finds this a bit challenging to deal with. I guess it’s quite a difficult balance to get right.

With the time dilation in this story it is easy to forget just how new to this relationship both Nick and Steven are - they’ve actually only been living together for a couple of weeks. It’s only really since the kidnapping that Steven has come to recognise that he is attracted to men and that he enjoys being bound, dominated and controlled by them. He’s also coming to realise the challenges and contradictions tied up in that mind-set – he wants to give up control and be forced to do things but at the same time he often doesn’t entirely enjoy where that leads. Nick has clearly played around quite a bit prior to the kidnapping but it’s not clear whether that has just been hazing type activities or if it has also been part of his prior sex life. I think it is probably safe to say that this is the first time it has been the foundation of one of his relationships. I wonder if Nick has had much experience being on the other end of the rope? If not, that could be a bit of a hurdle to him fully understanding what Steven is experiencing.

Steven is probably still thinking too much, there are definitely times when he would do better just to let go and live in the moment but I get how hard that can be. I like the fact that he is gradually working out how to please Nick but I dislike that some of the motivation behind that is a sense of guilt and obligation. I think mutual respect is the key, Steven should want to please Nick because he respects and loves him not because he thinks he owes him something. Both Nick and Steven are contributing to the relationship in different ways – it’s not all about who brings in the money. I think most of this is in Steven’s head, I don’t think Nick is actually trying to make Steven feel like that. We know that Steven is afraid of losing Nick but I think Nick is also afraid of losing Steven – unfortunately I think that fear is causing Nick to isolate Steven from the outside world – why won’t he let him get a job? He’s more than happy for Steven to have hobbies at home (love the gardening bits) and he’s not trying to enforce an entirely rigid dom/sub relationship (he’s not above helping in the kitchen).

Zach has definitely been heavily involved in this part of the story and Steven has definitely been kept occupied. Zach is an interesting contrast to Nick, with the same physicality but quite different personalities. Zach is definitely more manipulative than Nick, coaxing (or tricking) Steven in to do things rather than using his brute force - Nick forces the gag in, Zach persuades Steven to open his mouth – but they've both got a sadistic streak. Zach is responsible for the latest and greatest hogtie - each time we see one it gets that little bit more intense. Great to see the muzzle return and now I see the advantage of the long ad breaks in American sports! Also interesting to see Zach attempting to help Nick and Steven improve their relationship - shame we didn't get a chance to see the culmination of that and instead Nick reverted to his old ways!

I loved the introduction of some new toys to this part. I'd not come across the spandex sleep sacks before. Definitely at the opposite end of the sleep sack scale to the leather one I'm used to. However, I can see how it would be equally effective at restricting movement and leaves you a lot more vulnerable to tickling (definitely a different smell, sound and feel though!) Also fun to see the vibrating wands and the inflatable gag – I think in general I prefer these more ‘manufactured’ gags, especially compared to the socks that are generally on offer in this story!

I like the fact that you are trying to use your story as an educational tool as well as being a great story. The world and themes you are exploring are complex and potentially dangerous. In a story you can really explore the fun side of this world whilst at the same time looking at some difficult moral dilemmas and even showing some of the slightly less glamorous aspects (sex can be messy before, during and after!). It’s great to see both the highs and the lows and to be reminded that fantasy and reality are two very different beasts. As a slightly random example, whilst I really love the idea of being bound up in a sleeping bag or crushed under Nick in bed, I’ve found that I’m not very good at dealing with heat. If I start to overheat, I start to get a bit panicky. Maybe I just need a bit more practice! I think for the characters in this story the heat and warmth is actually a positive thing – funny how differently our brains can work.

There was also a bit of a survey regarding tolerance for sock gags. I have to confess that feet, shoes and socks are not a major fetish for me (although reading this story has piqued my interest!) I’d not be against a sock gag (I quite like the domination/humiliation aspect of it) but I don’t think I could cope with anything particularly big or particularly smelly/dirty – my gag reflex is quite sensitive. I’m definitely down at the lightly warn end of the scale. Same deal for foot worship – I’d definitely have to go for Steven’s tactic of fresh out of the shower!

I'm sure there is so much more I could say - great art work, great pictures, great comments and discussions to go alongside the story, so many other little things that I've forgotten about.

All in all, another great part with lots of character development and some very fun scenes. Also nice to see the Jeremy plot-line take a turn for the better – hopefully he has a better experience with Zach going forward.

Looks like we are about to take a turn in a different direction now. Shawn is coming back and it looks like a whole new cast of characters is set to join the plot. I think one thing is guaranteed – it’s not going to get boring!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] keep up the amazing work. I dread to think how much time you have given over to this story. I'm sure it makes the time I have spent reading, reviewing and commenting pale into insignificance! Definitely worth taking the time and effort to show you some support and encourage you to keep going. Come on all you silent readers - take the plunge (you don't have to write an essay)!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago So I ended up going on a bit of a binge and have now read up to the end of part V. I’m only 6 months behind now and catching up fast. Sadly, I’m now realising the challenge of reviewing a whole part in one go – this could take some time…

@bondagefreak keep up the amazing work. I dread to think how much time you have given over to this story. I'm sure it makes the time I have spent reading, reviewing and commenting pale into insignificance! Definitely worth taking the time and effort to show you some support and encourage you to keep going. Come on all you silent readers - take the plunge (you don't have to write an essay)!
What an amazing summary of what you have just read, despite binging the story you are still able to have a great grasp of the story. If I didn’t know any better I could almost believe you were inside [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] head or possibly his alter ego :lol:

It’s one of my highlights logging in to see your latest update on the story. It’s so in depth, even though you’ve read multiple chapters.

Yes I fully agree all you silent readers jump on in we don’t bite (most of us have been gagged anyway) a simple loved that chapter can really encourage our authors

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago If I didn’t know any better I could almost believe you were inside @bondagefreak head or possibly his alter ego :lol:
High praise indeed, although to be fair to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] he has given us a lot of clues in his 200+ chapters. I guess you just need to try and look behind all the noise that our wonderfully unreliable narrator throws into the mix. Actions speak louder than words so they say (but talking is definitely important too (although maybe not all the time (what are you doing with that sock?!))). And of course, I could be on completely the wrong track...
What an amazing summary of what you have just read, despite binging the story you are still able to have a great grasp of the story.
It's really just down to having a good memory. It's funny, if you asked me to name my least favourite subjects at school one of them would be English Literature. I love reading but I used to hate the process of analysing the life out of a story. 'Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag' has succeed where 'Of Mice and Men' and 'Death Of A Salesman' failed. I guess it's much more fun analysing a story that you can actually relate to and care about. I also find the 'science' behind how a story is put together, how it is structured, how it is paced really interesting. Spot the engineer!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago
It's really just down to having a good memory. It's funny, if you asked me to name my least favourite subjects at school one of them would be English Literature. I love reading but I used to hate the process of analysing the life out of a story. 'Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag' has succeed where 'Of Mice and Men' and 'Death Of A Salesman' failed. I guess it's much more fun analysing a story that you can actually relate to and care about. I also find the 'science' behind how a story is put together, how it is structured, how it is paced really interesting. Spot the engineer!
Well I too enjoy your analysis. It is a great refresher, and also sometimes points out something i missed. :roll:

Perhaps you did not like the process of analysing coz you were forced to. But here it is a different ball game! :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Not having a tape measurer meant that it was difficult for me to get a precise reading.
Just reading chapter 183 and this line from Steven really tickled me for some reason! You've got to love his dedication to getting people's vital statistics correct. I've also been impressed by his ability to track Nick's weight gain from 230lbs to 245lbs (I accidently put a '1' rather than a '2' to start with - Nick wouldn't have been happy)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Only 10 or so chapters into part VI but the cast has just dramatically increased in size so I think a few thoughts and first impressions are in order.

A bit of real life has happened and thrown the story off in a new direction. I like how you are able to explore so many different fantasy scenarios within the one story and somehow get them to flow logically from one to the next – a feat of plotting and character development. We are now in a much less controlled environment with younger characters.

It’s entirely logical that Nick would line up a babysitter for Steven (although I think there is more than one motivation). Assuming that Zach is otherwise engaged with Jeremy I guess the next logical option would be Shawn – he is aware of the situation and knows Steven. Most of our knowledge of Shawn comes from his involvement in part III (and a very brief cameo to pump up Steven’s gag). I gather he wasn’t present in these scenes in the original draft – does that mean this would have been his first major introduction? If that was the case bringing him in earlier on was definitely a good decision. He added some additional interest to those chapters and it definitely makes this development much more believable. When Nick was making his plans did he consider that Shawn would take Steven back to his flat and introduce him to his friends?

Shawn trying to blackmail Steven is just not cool even if it does feel like quite a poor attempt. I think it unlikely that Nick would be taken in by it and very unlikely that he would respond in the over-the-top way that Steven imagines. However, there is a chance that he might use it as an excuse for punishment (but who will he punish?)! I think it shows how immature Shawn is, there are much better ways to get what you want – it might take more time and effort but the results will be better. We should be thankful that he didn’t force himself on Steven. I don’t think Shawn is a bad person. He’s very new to the game, inexperienced and a bit insecure in himself. He wants to dominate Steven but then worries that he has gone too far. I don’t think he would intentionally push Steven too far but does he know where the line is? There are definitely moments where you feel like he is imitating Nick and I liked the bit where he teased Steven about what was to come.

Time to look at the new characters. It’s good that they’re introduced in a slightly staggered fashion and it’s fun to watch Steven evaluate each one in turn – obviously very focused on the physical at this stage! As has been commented, he’s doing exactly the same thing as the readers! Even though we've only glimpsed the new characters so far they all feel unique and different from each other and the established characters.

So the first new character is Chris – another muscly jock, what a surprise! (I feel I should admit at this point that whilst I enjoy a man with a bit of muscle there does come a point where it becomes too much. I think the best muscular physiques are generally the result of some other activity (sport, work, etc.) where the muscles are almost a by-product rather than the focus – natural and in proportion rather than forced and over the top). Anyway, he seems to have a rough idea of Steven and Nick’s relationship but has clearly not been exposed to the kinky side of life before. Nice to see him getting in on the action and helping to gag Steven. I definitely get the feeling he wants to explore the world he has just uncovered further and it looks like Shawn has plans to make that happen…

Mike – I’m definitely feeling that he fits into that gentle giant mould. Shawn was clearly worried that he would take pity on Steven with the gag and he did take pity by removing Steven from Shawn’s bedroom. It’s nice to see the rapport that develops between him and Steven and nice that he gives Steven some sense of security. I think Steven has found a new friend! Seems to fit in with the fact that he is quite low in the apartment pecking order and doesn’t like confrontation. He definitely takes an interest in Steven as a person but I feel he might not be the brightest of the bunch. He couldn’t resist a bit of tickling though so he clearly has a bit of a mischievous streak! I wonder what the history is between him and our next new character.

Joshua – he definitely does it for me! Good looks, great fashion sense and a confident personality. He doesn’t seem overly taken aback by Steven’s predicament and doesn’t waste anytime in getting up close and personal with him and starting to play. He’s clearly enjoying himself. I get the feeling he might have done this sort of thing before – at the very least it’s not totally new to him! Thanks to Steven’s tease we know we will be seeing quite a bit more of him – can’t wait to see where that leads.

Finally, we have Joey – he also does things for me. I also notice he gets two pictures compared to one for everyone else! Really not seen very much of him so far – he seems to be the strong and silent type but those eyes are magnetic. Muscled but not over the top.

All in all some great new characters, it’ll be interesting to see how they interact with one another. Steven is definitely like a kid in a sweet shop with so much new eye candy on display. Hopefully, all this interest from some many different men will help to calm his fears as to why Nick finds him attractive and help to boost his self-esteem. And I can definitely relate to Steven’s thoughts about the positive side of meeting new people whilst bound and gagged although it’s not something I’ve experienced. I find social interaction with new people quite stressful and the idea of not really being in control and not having to make conversation seems quite appealing. It seems like a great opportunity to just observe what is going and suss things out. Of course, once I’ve got to know someone it’s a different matter entirely…

Steven also seems a lot less bothered now with people knowing about his kinky life. All these guys clearly know about him now and he didn't seem bothered about Joshua taking photos with him. Previous photo moments have definitely caused him anguish.

It seems a bit unfair to rank the characters given that we know far about some than others. Looks, personality and interests all play a part in making someone desirable and then the different dom styles all have their appeal. I think I would have to put Nick, Steven, Zach, Joshua and Joey towards the top of the list with Brad, Jeremy, Shawn, Chris and Mike lower down.

Looking forward to what Shawn and the boys have in store for Steven and also what the final two, potentially more villainous characters, are like.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] amazing work as always - look how much you made me write!

Thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] for your feedback and support - it really does encourage me to keep reviewing.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another spot on analysis of the chapters and characters as per usual. I’m glad to see another member of the Josh fan club, I’m sure you will find my comments in the upcoming chapters quite amusing. I am his number one fan after all :lol:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] the coup could be back on soon enough ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] I feel really honoured. But I have to say "thank you" to you, because you stir up all those happy memories of past chapters and I really like your analysis. You manage to capture the essence of many chapters in just a few paragraphs.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nick vs Zach

I’m never going to catch-up if [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] keeps setting additional essay challenges! Feel like I should answer this before reading anymore comments.

If you’ve been reading my reviews it will probably come as no surprise that I’m going to cast my vote for Daddy Nick. Whilst Zach has tried his best to seduce me, Nick has always followed up with something that has brought me back to him.

In truth, Nick and Zach are similar in many ways. They’re both very alike physically and would be more than capable of overpowering me. They’re both handsome but I’m a little bit suspicious of Zach’s perfect smile. They have similar dress styles, especially the leather jacket and gloves combo. They both know their trade when it comes to bondage and they both seem to have a good amount of gear. They both have issues with their feet.

Zach seems to have a bit more of a sadistic streak than Nick although they’re both more than capable of teasing and tormenting. Zach does balance this out by being a bit gentler than Nick at other times. Zach is definitely more manipulative. Zach gives the impression of being a bit more experienced than Nick when it comes to the more romantic aspects of bondage (how to remove stress and help his boi loosen up). However, Nick has shown that he is willing to learn and adapt and the idea of going on that journey together quite appeals to me.

I think the fact that we know so much about Nick also really helps. He’s firm but fair and what you see is what you get. If you follow his rules you’ll get quite a bit of slack but if you misbehave you will be brought back in line very quickly. You know he is always in charge but he doesn’t feel the need to stick to any kind of rigid protocols to try and enforce that. There doesn’t really seem to be much attempt at manipulation with Nick – he knows what he wants and he gets what he wants, you just have to go along with it. I feel like I understand how Nick works – he is generally quite reliable and predictable. He also has a caring and loving side that he is not afraid to let out on occasion although he can switch modes very quickly just to keep you on your toes.

I like to have limits, boundaries and rules and I’m more than happy to let someone else make the decisions and deal with all the complicated stuff in life. I’m also quite anti-social and more than happy spending time with myself so the idea of spending most of my time at home (especially if I’m allowed to come up with my own projects to keep myself occupied) is quite appealing.

With Nick you know you are going to be safe and well looked after. If you stick to the rules you’ll be treated fairly. If you break the rules you’ll be punished. There will be opportunities to have fun, to be silly, to be romantic, to be serious and there will always be lots of tight bondage in an infinite number of different ways. I also love the controlled feeding and the dominating cuddles.

With Zach, you just don’t really know what you are getting into and for that reason I’ll stick with Daddy Nick. (And remember, Nick and Zach are good friends so I expect there would be ample opportunity to experience more of what Zach has to offer without giving up on the security of Nick!)

It’s not all perfect though, Nick has an awful lot going for him but he does have some flaws. However, I think these could be looked at as 'solution opportunities'. In the best relationships the people involved come together and make each other better, working together so they both get what they want out of the relationship. The following paragraphs are based on the assumption that Nick is willing to learn, adapt and communicate and that he wants his boi to get as much out of the relationship as he does. I think his behaviour throughout the story backs up these assumptions.

The first major hurdle for me are Nick’s feet and his general feet/socks/shoes and underwear hygiene. I don’t understand this mindset – he showers twice a day but then immediately puts his old socks and underwear back on! How hard is it to get a new pair of socks and some fresh underwear out of the drawer?! He looks after the rest of his body – why not his feet? I think a lot of this is just habit. I know he like to torment people with his feet but at the same time I don’t think he would mind if improvements were made in this area - we’ve already seen Steven take the initiative with regards to worshipping Nick’s feet as soon as he gets out of the shower – can we take things further?

Whilst Nick is in the shower, tidy away his old socks and underwear and set out fresh items. This seems like a valid way for a boi to look after his Daddy – how can Nick complain?
There's definitely products out there to help freshen up shoes so get some and put them to use – a logical thing to do after taking them off him after a long day at work.
Talk to Nick about getting some treatment for the underlying medical issue – you need to keep your whole body healthy and that cream won’t rub itself in. It becomes part of the whole foot worship routine.
Nick doesn’t really have to do anything; he gets more care and attention and I get a much better experience.
Even with all these measures I place I think, after a day’s wear, he could still get his socks and underwear to a point where they were more than enough to torment me with and he could keep a couple of really horrible items somewhere to use for punishment – I think this would be a very strong incentive for me to keep in line! Do you think this would work as a plan?

I think it would also be a good idea to have a frank and open discussion about the relationship and to set up some limits and safe words. I’m definitely up for pushing some limits and exploring new things and not being in control and forced to do things is part of the fun but there does need to be a way to stop things getting really out of hand. I hope Nick would be open to and respect that.

I’m also a bit worried about the monster that he keeps in his underwear but again there are definitely things that can be done to improve the experience for the bottom. Nick has shown that he can be gentle in the bedroom but I also like his rougher side.

Whilst Nick keeps fit he doesn’t seem to actively play any sports – Zach might be a bit more distracted by his hockey. It would be an understatement to say that I’m not a big sports fan but I’m sure Nick could find ways to keep me occupied whilst he watched matches. He also likes the outdoors. I like walking/hiking so we could enjoy that together and I’m know Nick can make camping interesting.

Slightly worried by his obsession with really thick sleeping bags and duvets and sleeping on top, mainly because I don’t respond well to overheating.

Also not 100% happy with his choice of babysitters – Zach was great but I’m not so happy with Shawn. I don’t mind the idea of Nick involving other people in the fun but I think I would want him there to keep an eye on things.

In summary, I think it's a case of better the devil you know. I know Nick has a lot of the attributes I like and I think he would be willing to take steps to improve in other areas so long as you follow his rules, respect his authority and look after his needs. Why would you throw that away on the chance that Zach might be better?

I’ve probably written far too much (you did say write a 1500 word essay didn't you)! Time to get back to the story, even if Daddy Nick is currently out of the picture!

(Do you think Nick might be up for a bit of pup play? ;) )

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've gone over all the submitted answers (I think I got all of them) and it might surprise you to know that Zack is easily coming out on top at the moment. Here are the latest results:

Nick: 8
Zack: 11

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]: Zack
[mention]Trainedsub[/mention]: Nick
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]: Nick
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]: Zack
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]: Zack
[mention]LK3869[/mention]: Zack
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]: Nick
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]: Nick
[mention]Volobond[/mention]: Zack
[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]: Zack
[mention]sws91[/mention]: Zack
[mention]EJTied22[/mention]: Nick
[mention]that1kid13[/mention]: Nick
[mention]FrenchGinger[/mention]: Zack
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]: Zack
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]: Nick
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]: Nick
[mention]jammer212[/mention]: Zack
[mention]cherryboy[/mention]: Zack

We're still waiting on answers from:

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]NikBond[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention]

Those who haven't answered yet can revisit the issue by clicking on this link:
THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN: NICK VS ZACK
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’m shocking even myself here by saying Nick. My initial thought was Zack, but not actually knowing what Zacks faults are have really swayed me.

They have so many similarities it’s quite hard to decide which way to go, I’ve had to ponder this for quite a while.

Nick being strict and controlling is actually quite a turn on for me. I like Steven would probably like a little more romance but that’s something that may not be there after only 6 weeks anyway.

The strict routine that Nick imposed on Steven is also something that appeals to me. I like structure and Nicks strictness to adhering to it is a plus.

Zach is more sadistic, in the fact he uses his white knight persona to manipulate the sub into almost begging to be attacked, restrained or teased by him. This isn’t a major issue but one to consider. Nick is rougher than Zack but both guys impart whatever they want on their sub whether it’s rough or not.

Ultimately I think the great unknown is the biggest reason I chose Nick over Zack. There is just so much we haven’t seen from Zack, and I’m sure if we learned more about that side of him I would probably choose him over Nick.

Banner by Bondagefreak
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Joshua has blown all of them?? What a lucky guy!!! Damn I'm jealous!

Nathan is hot! Steven is very fortunate to be able to use his bag.
Just read Chapter 210 - and damn, I couldn't point it out better than [mention]GoBucks[/mention] did.
A bit surprised to be honest about how Steven opens up so quickly to Josh to talk about the Alphas around...and I'm wondering if Nathan will come into play. Great chapters, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic