My first time f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Megan_Jones
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first time f/f

Post by Megan_Jones »

I've been a guest lurker on this site for a few years now and decided to tell my stories. My Mom worked in a...adult club. She was a single mother to me since age 3 and the job paid her well. Down side it may have been a bad influence on me. Around age 14 when i was discovering a world beyond the innocent years, and knowing full well what my Mom does for a living now, well long story short, I was interested in the thought of bondage.
I brought it up with my Mom, she was understanding and told me its normal, part of growing up deal. When I asked if I could be tied up to see how it feels, she denied. Thinking back now, think she thought I was too young to play tie up games lol. (Reading some stories of you playing by ages 12 and such, I'm a little jealous lol)

For the descriptions, my name is Megan and in this story I was 17. I am 5,3 with blond hair and blue eyes. My hair was tied in pigtails and was wearing a black polo shirt and bluejeans while going barefoot.
Mom was 38, stood about 5,6 with blond hair and blue eyes. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and wearing a grey sweater and bluejeans with black socks.

To cut to the chase, me and Mom was sitting on the couch. I wanted to go out that day since Mom was off, but she didnt want to be running around that day and suggested to go out with friends. However, think two of my friends were working, and the rest were occupied with something else at the time.
So I grin and ask "want to make a bet?" Mom gives me the are you serious look and asks "okay what?" "If I can escape being tied up, we can go out. If not well...guess we can stay." Mom sigh and says "this again Megan?"

She looks at me with a annoyed look as I kept a soft grin and shrug a little. Mom shakes her head and says "okay fine. I'm willing to make that bet" Mom walks off into the kitchen as I felt my heart rate to up, I couldn't stop smiling.
Mom comes out with a roll of black duct tape and says "hands behind your back." I stood up and turn my back to her with my hands behind me, and Mom duct tapes my wrists. Mom than grabs my shoulder and leads me down the basement. I felt like I was really being taken captive at that point.
The basement was finished with carpet, had a table and chairs we used for family game nights when aunts and uncles visit with cousins, and a futon to use as guests spent the night.

Mom pulled out one of the wooden chairs from the table and placed it in the middle of the room, points to it and says "sit." So I went and sat in the chair, hands between me and the back of the chair. Mom then wrap duct tape around my arms and the back of the chair, than she tapes my thighs to the seat, than she tapes up my ankles together.
"And how is that?" Mom asks me, I wiggle a little finding it hard to move, than I say "feel like I'm stuck, why am I down here?" Mom answers "so I wont hear you complain when you cant escape." I grin and say "yeah just you wait."

Mom grins and takes the duct tape and says "I dont think so." She than rips off about four pieces of tape, and place them over my mouth. "Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh!" I say, which Mom winks and says "well Megan I wish you good luck. I might go take a nap." And Mom walks up the stair and closes the door.

I looked down at myself, letting the situation sink in. I played the scene with Mom leaving me helplessly duct taped to a chair, getting a thrill each time. I squirm around, kicking my legs. My feet dosent touch the ground, so I have no hope of moving around the basement. Thinking about it, with carpet I dont think I could move the chair with my feet anyways.
I stop to take a break, leaning my head back on the back of the chair as I close my eyes. I stay like that for a good while, feeling how the tape kept me tightly bound to that chair, my hands taped behind my back.

"Mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr. Pphmm mm mmmmpphh" I open my eyes and just looked down at myself, for a while I sat still just kind of looking around, I knew I was stuck here until Mom comes back for me. There were no windows, no clock I could keep track of time, but it started to feel like I was taped up to that chair for hours.
I hear the door of the basement open, than saw Mom walking down the stairs. Mom smiles and asks "how is it coming along?"
"Mmmmpphh."
"Yeah I thought you would say that." Mom comes over and softly scratches the top of my head and says "you getting your fun out yet?" I didnt know how to answer so I sort of shrugged and nodded.

"Wonderful, so I guess we will be staying here today. I may just leave you like this all day. I gently tugged at the tape binding my hands behind my back letting out a soft grunt, I was both thrilled and nervous on hearing that.
Mom pat my head and says "oh, maybe I could torment you some."
"Ppphhhh-mmmm?" I widen my eyes.
Mom brought a chair over infront of me and sat down, then grabbed my ankles and brought my feet into her lap than started to slowly wiggling her fingers just over my feet.

"Mmmmpphh!!" I say shaking my head as I squirm to get away. But Mom ignored me as she held down my ankles with one hand and tickle my feet with her other. May have been no more than 30 seconds, me squirming and laughing wildly as Mom tickles my soles. Never the less, I was in tears when she was done.
"You still okay?" Mom ask with a hint of amusement, which I nodded my head. "Good" she says as she walks behind me, than her hands came from behind me and started tickling my sides.
Again another 30 seconds to a minute, me kicking and squirming helplessly.

"So you must be stiff from sitting in this chair for two hours." Mom says after tickling me. I nodded my head, I did felt a little sour. Mom says "I'm only letting you out of the chair, but I will keep you taped up for a little longer." She undoes the all the tape except for the tape binding my hands behind my back. "Mmmmpphh" I say, Mom shakes her head "I'm not taking off the gag."

Mom lead me back into the livingroom, where I was made to sit on the couch. Mom did reconsider and undo the gag and the tape binding my hands to let me stretch, drink some water and bathroom.
I sat back on the couch, and Mom started to tape up my wrists again, only this time in front of me. I was a little disappointed, but relieved because my shoulders were starting to hurt from being forced behind me for a long time.
"So...is this the kind of stuff you do at work?" I asked. Mom kept her eyes on her work as she kept wrapping tape around my hands as she says "well, you could say that. Just a little more strict at times and...well you get the idea." She finishes with my hands, than she sits on the couch next to me and wraps duct tape around my arms, about five rounds just above my elbows, and again just under my shoulders.

My legs were taped at the ankles and above my knees, and I was gagged again. When Mom walked off, I tried to take the tape off my mouth with my hands, but the way my arms were taped, i couldn't reach enough. I lay on my back on the couch and just enjoyed the moment.

Mom put on a movie and said she ordered pizza. She sat down on the couch and I rested my legs in her lap. Off and on Mom would tease me by tickling my feet or my knees as the movie went on. Until Mom had to get up to get the pizza, than she let me go

(I sort of had to rush on the last part I'm sorry, I wanted to get this done before work. But let me know if you like more?)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Awesome story Love it
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

and then there is me that started at 9😂😂😂😂

good story, looks like you have good relationship with your mom eheheh.
one tip, describeyour outfit during the TUG😂.
I hope to read you again in the future!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely story Megan. Of course we want more :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing your first experience! Hopefully we get to see more writing from you.
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

Great story, so jealous. I have yet to meet an understated person yet.
Keep it up bet you have some more stories to tell with your mom
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Well, it looks like everyone is delighted to see you come out of your shell and share your stories. Myself included!

This was a terrific story, and your relationship with your mother is very endearing.

I think I speak for everyone when I say: Keep going!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice story, looks like you had a good, fun experience. :)
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Really enjoyed this :)
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story! Would love to hear more...
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Love it. I first got tied up aged 19. I didn't realise at that time my mum, 40 something at the time , had first tried it a year earlier.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago Love it. I first got tied up aged 19. I didn't realise at that time my mum, 40 something at the time , had first tried it a year earlier.
Really? When did you find that out? How cool would have been to chat about that topic at that time!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Jodie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jodie »

That was a nice sounding first experience
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

This was a nice story! I would love to hear any of your other stories you may have, the way you write makes it very enjoyable.
Drake4

Post by Drake4 »

A nice experience
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

A nice story, and of course we would like to hear more
mtlkrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mtlkrow »

Love the story, definitely want more!
Leafythecat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Leafythecat »

Great story!
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Lovely story !
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Great story, thank you for sharing. Be great to read more.
cloud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cloud »

great!
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Megan_Jones wrote: 3 years ago I've been a guest lurker on this site for a few years now and decided to tell my stories. My Mom worked in a...adult club. She was a single mother to me since age 3 and the job paid her well. Down side it may have been a bad influence on me. Around age 14 when i was discovering a world beyond the innocent years, and knowing full well what my Mom does for a living now, well long story short, I was interested in the thought of bondage.
I brought it up with my Mom, she was understanding and told me its normal, part of growing up deal. When I asked if I could be tied up to see how it feels, she denied. Thinking back now, think she thought I was too young to play tie up games lol. (Reading some stories of you playing by ages 12 and such, I'm a little jealous lol)

For the descriptions, my name is Megan and in this story I was 17. I am 5,3 with blond hair and blue eyes. My hair was tied in pigtails and was wearing a black polo shirt and bluejeans while going barefoot.
Mom was 38, stood about 5,6 with blond hair and blue eyes. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and wearing a grey sweater and bluejeans with black socks.

To cut to the chase, me and Mom was sitting on the couch. I wanted to go out that day since Mom was off, but she didnt want to be running around that day and suggested to go out with friends. However, think two of my friends were working, and the rest were occupied with something else at the time.
So I grin and ask "want to make a bet?" Mom gives me the are you serious look and asks "okay what?" "If I can escape being tied up, we can go out. If not well...guess we can stay." Mom sigh and says "this again Megan?"

She looks at me with a annoyed look as I kept a soft grin and shrug a little. Mom shakes her head and says "okay fine. I'm willing to make that bet" Mom walks off into the kitchen as I felt my heart rate to up, I couldn't stop smiling.
Mom comes out with a roll of black duct tape and says "hands behind your back." I stood up and turn my back to her with my hands behind me, and Mom duct tapes my wrists. Mom than grabs my shoulder and leads me down the basement. I felt like I was really being taken captive at that point.
The basement was finished with carpet, had a table and chairs we used for family game nights when aunts and uncles visit with cousins, and a futon to use as guests spent the night.

Mom pulled out one of the wooden chairs from the table and placed it in the middle of the room, points to it and says "sit." So I went and sat in the chair, hands between me and the back of the chair. Mom then wrap duct tape around my arms and the back of the chair, than she tapes my thighs to the seat, than she tapes up my ankles together.
"And how is that?" Mom asks me, I wiggle a little finding it hard to move, than I say "feel like I'm stuck, why am I down here?" Mom answers "so I wont hear you complain when you cant escape." I grin and say "yeah just you wait."

Mom grins and takes the duct tape and says "I dont think so." She than rips off about four pieces of tape, and place them over my mouth. "Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh!" I say, which Mom winks and says "well Megan I wish you good luck. I might go take a nap." And Mom walks up the stair and closes the door.

I looked down at myself, letting the situation sink in. I played the scene with Mom leaving me helplessly duct taped to a chair, getting a thrill each time. I squirm around, kicking my legs. My feet dosent touch the ground, so I have no hope of moving around the basement. Thinking about it, with carpet I dont think I could move the chair with my feet anyways.
I stop to take a break, leaning my head back on the back of the chair as I close my eyes. I stay like that for a good while, feeling how the tape kept me tightly bound to that chair, my hands taped behind my back.

"Mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr. Pphmm mm mmmmpphh" I open my eyes and just looked down at myself, for a while I sat still just kind of looking around, I knew I was stuck here until Mom comes back for me. There were no windows, no clock I could keep track of time, but it started to feel like I was taped up to that chair for hours.
I hear the door of the basement open, than saw Mom walking down the stairs. Mom smiles and asks "how is it coming along?"
"Mmmmpphh."
"Yeah I thought you would say that." Mom comes over and softly scratches the top of my head and says "you getting your fun out yet?" I didnt know how to answer so I sort of shrugged and nodded.

"Wonderful, so I guess we will be staying here today. I may just leave you like this all day. I gently tugged at the tape binding my hands behind my back letting out a soft grunt, I was both thrilled and nervous on hearing that.
Mom pat my head and says "oh, maybe I could torment you some."
"Ppphhhh-mmmm?" I widen my eyes.
Mom brought a chair over infront of me and sat down, then grabbed my ankles and brought my feet into her lap than started to slowly wiggling her fingers just over my feet.

"Mmmmpphh!!" I say shaking my head as I squirm to get away. But Mom ignored me as she held down my ankles with one hand and tickle my feet with her other. May have been no more than 30 seconds, me squirming and laughing wildly as Mom tickles my soles. Never the less, I was in tears when she was done.
"You still okay?" Mom ask with a hint of amusement, which I nodded my head. "Good" she says as she walks behind me, than her hands came from behind me and started tickling my sides.
Again another 30 seconds to a minute, me kicking and squirming helplessly.

"So you must be stiff from sitting in this chair for two hours." Mom says after tickling me. I nodded my head, I did felt a little sour. Mom says "I'm only letting you out of the chair, but I will keep you taped up for a little longer." She undoes the all the tape except for the tape binding my hands behind my back. "Mmmmpphh" I say, Mom shakes her head "I'm not taking off the gag."

Mom lead me back into the livingroom, where I was made to sit on the couch. Mom did reconsider and undo the gag and the tape binding my hands to let me stretch, drink some water and bathroom.
I sat back on the couch, and Mom started to tape up my wrists again, only this time in front of me. I was a little disappointed, but relieved because my shoulders were starting to hurt from being forced behind me for a long time.
"So...is this the kind of stuff you do at work?" I asked. Mom kept her eyes on her work as she kept wrapping tape around my hands as she says "well, you could say that. Just a little more strict at times and...well you get the idea." She finishes with my hands, than she sits on the couch next to me and wraps duct tape around my arms, about five rounds just above my elbows, and again just under my shoulders.

My legs were taped at the ankles and above my knees, and I was gagged again. When Mom walked off, I tried to take the tape off my mouth with my hands, but the way my arms were taped, i couldn't reach enough. I lay on my back on the couch and just enjoyed the moment.

Mom put on a movie and said she ordered pizza. She sat down on the couch and I rested my legs in her lap. Off and on Mom would tease me by tickling my feet or my knees as the movie went on. Until Mom had to get up to get the pizza, than she let me go

(I sort of had to rush on the last part I'm sorry, I wanted to get this done before work. But let me know if you like more?)
That was great, and you write very well. Keep posting 😁
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sian26uk »

Last edited by sian26uk 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
AlexanderBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexanderBound »

What an amazing story that was!!!!!
The idea of being bound and gagged like that?? A dream
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

This is a fantastic story, the user doesnt seem to have been on in awhile which is a shame, I hope she returns she has writing talent
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic