BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Well, I don't know if I agree, but color me surprised, for I am...

Neutral Evil
Yes! Finally someone else on my team :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Fully caught up now - it's been a great ride!

After 233 chapters I now have to wait for the rest of the story to unfold. Time to explore some other stories - I've definitely seen some interesting banners as I've been reading.
I just wanted to say thanks for your great analysis and summaries. Several times I re-read sections or you changed my perspective in a good way. Also great to see you have caught up! Congrats! Now you can enjoy this epic as it truly unfolds :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

1EDE3A4B-FE67-4E8A-847F-90F51A4BD451.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Fool[/mention] The alignment test is a bit of fun but it would be interesting to hear your take on the story. For instance, you have the same character alignment as Brad - does this mean you feel any sort of connection with him or are some of the other characters more up your street? [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has also scattered some good questions throughout the story to get your mind going. Always interesting to hear a new perspective.

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] and [mention]socjuc[/mention] great to hear you enjoyed my reviews and gratifying to know that they have given you a different perspective on some parts of the story.

I could probably write a couple of paragraphs about each chapter - there is just some much going on!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 234 - PHIL'S REVENGE
Friday, May 22 (6:45 PM)

Phil was furious and angrily kept his hateful glare focused on me, even as he sat behind my head and slowly balled his socks up.

The tape prison kept my movements to a minimum, but with the vengeful bully now sitting on his heels and keeping my head locked in between his knees, I literally could not move an inch.

Forced to look straight up into my captor's face, I watched as he angrily crumpled his raunchy bundles up, and watched as an ugly smirk pulled at the corners of his grimacing lips.

He was gonna make me pay for what I'd done.
He was gonna make me pay BIG TIME.

Normally, a sock gag wouldn't have been all that terrifying.
After all, living with Nick meant that I was used to smelly socks.
But even as far as smelly socks went, Phil's bundles were far from normal.

His socks didn't just smell of death, they looked absolutely filthy and were stained and stench-ridden beyond belief.

The troublesome skaterboy had been wearing those smelly things for so long that the bottom of his socks felt almost buttery and slimy.

Phil knew that his socks reeked, and he knew that they were unhealthy and toxic.
Yet he took a perverse pleasure in making me smell them and definitely got a kick out of hearing me cry out for help and panic.

"You see this big ball of mush?" he asked, clamping his knees down on both sides of my cocooned head and forcing me to stare straight up into the ridiculously fetid bundle he was holding.

The hand he was using to keep his socks balled up loosened it's grip a little, causing the tennis ball sized bundle to swell up, and granting me an up close view of his toe jam-infested, moldy, ripe wads.

My eyes opened wide in terror, and the skaterboy pressed on with his verbal attacks while keeping his otherwise angry façade up.

"You know where these are goin', eh faggot? Yeah. Down there, inside your mouth." he spoke, pointing down towards my exposed lips and instantly causing me to cry out and shake my head in desperate denial.
I struggled, squirmed and fought to get away, but my efforts proved completely pointless.

Phil ignored my pathetic screams and calmly pressed his steaming-stench bundle down, right on top of my nostrils.
"Here. Sniff 'em. Smell my raunchy old fucks." he taunted, sending me into a veritable frenzy and forcing me to close my eyes and cry out for help through my diminutive mouth hole.

It was a dangerous thing to do considering how vulnerable my gaping entrance now was.
But the possibility of those festering death-bundles being introduced into my gob was simply too terrifying to ignore.
I had to call for help. There was no other choice.

Unfortunately for me, my attempts to do so were cut short when the angry skaterboy clamped his sweaty hand down on top of my protesting mouth hole.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." he growled, using his palm to keep me from screaming and using his other hand to bury my nostrils inside his musky, old, puke-inducing wads. "I said sniff my old fucks."

I cried out, coughed, gagged and practically spilled my guts out from the stench of his socks.
Those were no ordinary socks, and the odour oozing out of them wasn't just a normal type of smelly.

They were dank and rotten. To the point of being inexplicably foul.
I wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with them, and there was no doubt in my mind that I would end up puking my guts out if they ever touched my tongue or entered my mouth.

"You like that, bitch?! You like the smell 'o my socks?!" the cocky twink growled, removing his fuming wads from my nose before spitting on my head and slapping my face hard.

I cried out, but the kid just wouldn't have it.
"No? Well that's too bad, fucker. 'Cause now I'm gonna make you EAT them." he threatened, emphasizing the word "eat", before slapping my face again and ordering me to open my mouth up.

What ensued next was a brief battle of the wills and a quick struggle for power. I fought to keep my mouth closed and Phil fought to open it up. Naturally, with my arms taped down to my sides and my nostrils acting as the perfect hostages to bargain with, the outcome was entirely predictable.

My attempts to ward off the scrawny teen-brute's aggressive attacks were valiant at best, but served no purpose other than to delay the inevitable.

A final call for help managed to make it past my trembling lips, before they were unceremoniously torn open and overwhelmed by the skater-punk's nauseatingly PUTRID wads.

"Yeah, shut the fuck up." Phil growled, forcefully shoving his socks down my gaping speech-hole and keeping his facial expression locked in an icy grimace.

Some very minor gagging noises escaped my mouth, but the apartment living room went almost dead quiet after that.

Even as my captor's fingers aggressively pushed the odourous wadding in, my mind was frozen in a perpetual state of shock.
I was horrified, grossed out and too out of it to immediately process the different tastes my mouth was picking up.

My defeated lips stretched and strained as the motivated college-twink held my head in place and fed his horrendously revolting, shitty old socks into my defenseless orifice.

More and more acrid-smelling, buttery-textured cotton invaded my mouth, but aside from some heavily muffled out gagging noises, my eyes ended up doing most of the "screaming".

I remember curling my toes up and remember opening my eyes wide at the inexplicably foul odour that spilled out of my mouth and into my nostrils. I also remember fighting the urge to puke as Phil's sweltering bundles immobilised my tongue and filled my cheeks up.

"No so loud now, eh faggot?" the cruel teen-bully's grimacing, smug lips questioned.

My mind was so dazed and my senses so overwhelmed, that the sound of my captor's constant taunts no longer seemed to register as decipherable words by that point.

I do remember trying to cry out and absentmindedly call for help.
But I mostly remember the sight of the skater-kid's stupid grin as I choked on his socks and gagged on the bacteria-infested wads he'd stuffed down my mouth.

"Yeah, choke on 'em, bitch. Gag on my smelly fucks." I heard the teen-boy's devilish taunting.

The sound of roaring duct tape seemed to drown out all other noises echoing across the roam, and in my blurry eyed, dazed state, I vaguely recall seeing the lad plaster the sticky adhesive over my talk-hole, and remember seeing him bring the tape around all the way behind my head and over my mouth again.

Given that my face was taped up into an cement-like duct tape mask, a single strip of tape would've been more than enough to keep my screams at bay and stop my mouth from freeing itself of the stuffing.

Phil wasn't taking any chances though.

"Nobody's gonna find out about this." he growled, shoving Joey's saliva-soaked black tube sock under the couch and then wrapping the silvery duct tape around my hopelessly gagged face almost a dozen times.

He didn't want me alerting the older guys to the fact that my gag had been changed, and he made the gag tamper-proof by making it extra difficult for anyone to get to.

Not only did he wrap the tape around my mouth a dozen times, but he even wound the sticky adhesive beneath my chin and over the top of my head a bunch of times, and then went overboard by wrapping more tape around my forehead, nose, mouth and cheeks again.

Anyone wanting to check up on my gag was going to have a hell of a time dealing with that excessive head wrapping.
And if someone actually did make it a point to undo all that sticky stuff, Phil would have enough time to slip away and would be long gone by the time the contents of my mouth was finally made public.

Either way, this was a win-win for him.

By the time the kid was done with me, my face was taped up five times worse than it had previously been.
My restrictive tape mask was quite literally buried beneath and ever tighter face wrapping.
The space between my eyes had been taped up, and the bridge of my nose had also fallen prey to the silvery adhesive's sticky embrace, leaving only a puny sniff hole for my lungs to draw air through.

I was fucked.
And as if my predicament wasn't dire enough, Phil had another ace up his sleeve.

I watched him quickly scamper out of the apartment.
But even when he came back about a minute later and got to work putting the second phase of his plan into motion, I didn't fully grasp just how crafty he was.

Phil was far more devious that what I'd initially gave him credit for.
Gagging me with his month-old socks was only the tip of the iceberg.
What came next was arguably even worse than that.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooof, dang Phil... and I can't expect any of the jocks here to have the wherewithal to explore Steven's predicament. Grrr... where's Nick to dole out some punishment when you need him?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Steven's descriptions of the socks make it sound truly dangerous. For example, he says that they are bacteria infested. But that's the case with all socks! When he was talking about the buttery texture, that was gross! That cliffhanger though... What's Phil gonna do now?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

"It's not bondage until you want out" and Phil's delivering in spades.

People are still falling for Steven's exaggerated descriptions of stuff he doesn't like. In the end, his reaction was far less severe than multiple other times. I'm racking my brain at what the next step could be - I don't think it's just shoes or gas masks again - but this time bondagefreak has me stumped.

The alignment quiz says I'm true neutral. Given what I just wrote, there's not enough evil in that outcome.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

My first opportunity to comment on a brand new chapter as it arrives.

Steven really doesn't like Phil's socks! There are some really great descriptions in there but are they really worse than some of the others he has encountered on his journey? Which is worse - socks that have got into a rotten state through deliberate action (Phil's socks (probably)) or socks that have got into that state through normal wear and laziness (Nick or Shawn)? I feel the deliberate action would make it worse, at least on a mental level.

I don't want to be in Steven's position but I love that Phil still takes the time to tease Steven (physically and verbally) before finally enacting the gag - he's just so wonderfully sadistic. I am a bit worried though about the effect this is going to have on Steven. And let's not forget about Joshua, hearing all this going on from his own tape prison - will Phil bring him into the game and what effect will these events have on his relationship with Phil?

Very cunning with the taping - Phil is always thinking of his escape route. Steven really is a mummy now! Can't wait to find out what the next stage of his plan is - he has a very devious mind.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I think Steven hates Phil so much that it's almost like his socks seem worse than Nick's/Shawn's the way he describes them. Even when we know that likely isn't the case. They just smell worse cause he is tainted now :lol:

I don't care for Phil at all as he is an opportunist taking advantage of a situation he always seems to walk in on. And seems sadistic and verbal towards Steven. He takes a real pleasure tormenting him. I think because Steven doesn't live there with Phil he likely thinks there can't be any serious repercussions so he just helps himself....Having said all that, I do like how this scene unfolds. Phil is so domineering and cruel, and the descriptions throughout are so graphic, it is enjoyable :mrgreen: He has a serious built in ability to taunt and torment...

I think Filippo (nicknamed him), is going to hunt for something else to put over his nostrils to put the cherry on the top, but what could it be? :?
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Steven’s description of those socks is hilarious given he’s had nicks stinking socks in his mouth also often. You’d think the were going to melt him or something. The fact that he really didn’t react as much as in previous instances (although he’s pretty well unable to move) is a sign his description is more on his hatred of Phil.

Phil was quite tame for someone who just had someone bit him. He’s about to turn it up a notch though. I assume Phil doesn’t know much about Nick, as Josh backed off when he first heard Steven was nicks boy. He may regret what he’s going to do. Can’t wait to see what the opportunistic little twerp has instore for the helpless plastic worm. I’m betting it’s going to be awful
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I agree with the others that I think Steven's hatred of Phil makes it seem like his socks are so much worse than they actually are. Sure they look gross, but come on Steven has had Nick and Shawn's socks to deal with and yet he treats Phil's socks like they are the most vile thing he ever tasted. Part of it is definitely mental with him just not being attracted to Phil like he is with the others.

I don't think any of these jocks are going to want to put in the effort to ungag Steven any time soon so it looks like those stinkers are there to stay for a good while. Phil finally was able to start using Steven as his washing machine after seeing so many other guys have that opportunity.

Can't wait to see the new devious plan he has for Steven!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm curious what Phil has planned to punish Steven, definitely has be something big for what Steven did. Again, I would've done the same thing, knowing that Phil would make me pay for it.

I'm still hoping that someone steps in and check on the mummified guys, since Phil kept checking on the guys. I just want Phil gagged with his socks or boxers with his sneaker taped to his face :twisted: :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 235 - THE ULTIMATE PAYBACK
Friday, May 22 (6:50 PM)

Phil came back about a minute later, and the first thing I noticed was that he was carrying a gas mask and that his feet were no longer making wet slurping noises as he made his way across the apartment.

The fact that he was now wearing socks again wasn't what had me worried though.
Rather, it was the sight of the gas mask that ended up garnering most of attention. And rightly so.

The rubber breathing unit, which I recognised as being the same one Josh had forced on me last night, was going to play a pivotal role in my demise. Not in the way that you'd probably expect though.

In any case, the skaterboy's motivations for wanting to trap my face inside his roommate's Russian army mask took a while to make itself manifest. I thought he was gonna torture me by making me sniff stuff, but surprisingly enough, that's not what ended up happening.
Phil was much more imaginative than that.

I watched as the skaterboy tossed the gas mask onto the couch before walking past me and taking position next to Josh.
The sound of duct tape suddenly roared across the apartment, and although I couldn't move my head in any direction, I was able to catch a clear glimpse of the twink furiously taping his buddy's face up.

None of this was making any sense at first.
I mean, Josh was already really well gagged and taped up.
So why was Phil wrapping crazy amounts of duct tape around his face and around his jaw and head?

My friend clearly didn't understand what was happening either, 'cause each time the roaring of the tape stopped, I heard him cry out and whimper beneath his tightening tape gag.

The sticky stuff went around his mouth about a dozen times, before being wrapped around the bridge of his nose and eyes a similar amount of times. More tape was then plastered beneath the gagged mummy's already amply secured jaw, and Phil went absolutely stark crazy with the taping process; wrapping the silvery adhesive around Joshua's jaw and head a bunch of times and then going back to his trapped roomie's mouth before unleashing another half-dozen layers of tape around it.

After an entire minute of furiously taping Joshua's already-tapegagged face up, Phil put the sticky stuff down and started dragging his mummified friend closer to the couch, next to where I was lying.

Even more confusing was when scrawny teen-bully took hold of MY bound ankles and started dragging me over to where Josh had been positioned.

The logical conclusion to that would've been that he was longer interested in fooling around with me.
Why else would he pull Joshua closer to where he'd previously been seated and push me away towards the far end of the couch?

Maybe this whole payback thing no longer held his interest. Or maybe the final phase of his revenge simply involved letting me stew with his socks in my mouth. Either way, his actions greatly baffled me, and his strange behaviour had my paranoid mind quite literally stumped.

The skater-kid took painstaking measures to ensure that I was in the exact same spot that Josh had been, and paid equal attention to making sure Josh was in mine.
For what reason? I had virtually no idea.

My eyes nervously followed the lad, even as he walked back to the couch and snatched his roommate's military breathing unit up. I thought he was gonna force in on Josh's or something, but the kid instead turned towards me and crouched down over my head before forcing the rubber contraption onto my face and screwing the oversized breathing filter to the inhaler nozzle.

I cried out and moaned as my lungs were forced to draw thick, rubbery-scented air from the puny sniff hole Phil had left below my nostrils. Drawing breath was already difficult enough, but on top of that I now had to breathe in through a heavy-duty Russian army chemical filter!

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmmphh!"

The warm air being expelled out of my partially clogged nostrils quickly resulted in the gas mask goggles fogging up.
And although I could still kinda see shapes and stuff through the circular eye sets, everything was blurred out due to the fogging of the glass.

The inside of the mask was dark, and the room was relatively well lit.
That basically meant that I could look up and see the ceiling, but that anyone crouching above me and trying to peer through those round goggles of mine wouldn't see a thing!

The last thing I remember seeing before the loud ruckus of older hunks pouring into the apartment filled my ears, was the sight of Phil's smug, stupid face grinning at me through the foggy, circular eye sets.

Things finally came to a head when the older hunks entered the apartment living room and saw Phil sitting on the couch, with his socked feet resting on Joshua's chest.

"Thanks for stickin' around and keeping an eye on them." Shawn spoke, obviously glad to see Josh and myself still tightly wrapped up in our respective duct tape cocoons.

"Yeah, no problem." Phil answered, his voice sounding somewhat more frustrated than joyful.

"What wrong with your hand?" Joey asked, leaving me in the dark as to whom his question was addressed to.
It's hard to make sense of a group conversation when you can't really see who's talking to who.

The sound of Phil's voice once again met my ears as he explained to everyone why his hand was so red and what had happened during their absence. Only...none of it was true!

"Well I know I probably shouldn't have, but since you guys were longer than I thought, I decided to check up on the two mummies and give them something to drink." he explained. "The little guy here was a good sport and didn't give me much of a fuss when I gagged his mouth back up. But Josh really gave me a hard time and he bit my hand when I tried putting his gag back in."

"Fuck. Your hand's all red!" Chris exclaimed, probably not realising that he was looking at a self-inflected bruise mark of some sort.

Phil had probably stooped to using his own teeth in order to create bite marks on his palm. All of that in an effort to support his wild claims about Josh having bitten him.

It didn't make any sense!
What on earth did he have to gain from framing his friend for something he didn't do!?

"Yeah. He bit me pretty hard." the skater-twink continued. "He also said he was gonna make each and everyone one of you guys pay and that he was gonna beat the crap out of me if I didn't let him go."

As soon as those words left the punk's mouth, I heard Josh cry out in his gag, desperately trying to plead with the hunks in a futile attempt to let them know that Phil was lying.

The poor guy was obviously very confused.
Why was his friend spewing such lies!? What had he down to deserve such scorn!?

The crafty skaterboy didn't stop there though.

"He really seems to have a lot of beef with Mike. He said some pretty shitty stuff about all of you before he almost bit my hand off. I hope you guys don't let him go too soon. *Sigh* I'm gonna talk to some friends about sleeping over for a few days...that way I won't get my ass beat up by Blondie-boy when he's let loose." he continued, causing the older jocks to chime in and jump in his defence.

"Don't worry, bro. If he touches you, he's dead meat." Shawn was quick to interject.

"Yeah. This is between him and us. He better not take it out of you, or else we're gonna put him in a world of pain." Joey added, nudging me on the shoulder with the broad side of his shoe.

"You hear me?! You touch Phil and you're TOAST." he threatened, this time nudging me roughly on the side of the head.

I yelped out in surprise and was genuinely shocked at the realisation that Joey seemed to think I was Josh.

Wait...OMG?!
That was it! THAT was Phil's plan!

Why else would he have stuffed my head inside Joshua's gas mask, and why else would he have made our gags unreachable before switching our positions around?

OH MY GOD!
NO. NO! NOOO!!!!

"Mmmgggphh! Mmmggpphh! Ugghhmm...mmmgggph...mmgghhph!"

"You hear that, Mike? The twerp still has some beef with you." Shawn laughed, slowly walking across the room until he was looking straight down into my gas masked face.

Of course, if he would've simply bothered taking the rubber mask off and looking at my eyes, he would've seen my hazel-coloured orbs and realised that I couldn't possibly be Josh.

But communicating my message to Shawn and trying to get him to remove my mask was an impossible feat with Phil's putrid death bundles keeping my objections at bay.

I screamed and cried out beneath the skaterboy's festering wads, but that only resulted in my increasingly angry protests sounding like muffled threats and curses; something that did little to dissuade the hunks from believing Phil's cleverly crafted side of the story.

I looked on in horror as Kyle, Shawn, Chris and Joey assembled around my heavily cocooned form.
All of them seemed to believe that I was Josh, and all of them busily began discussing ways to make my predicament even less enjoyable.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmmgggpph!"

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmggph! Mmgggph..."

I screamed for help and begged for them to listen, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get a word out past the skaterboy's reeking ankle socks! His festering stench-bundles were preventing me from getting the truth out. I had no way to let the big guys know I wasn't Josh. And Josh was too well gagged and muzzled up to do anything to help me.

In my frantic attempts to break away and get my mask off, I managed to raise my upper body up off the floor by a few centimeters. In that short, brief moment of indescribable frustration, I saw Phil, sitting on the couch, staring at me with those devious, dark brown eyes of his.

He was smiling.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooh, how devious! Let his friends do the punishing for him! Even if he's unbearably cocky and deserves to be in Steven's place right now, I have to respect his evil ingenuity. Hopefully somebody gets clued in somehow and takes revenge on Phil... though I doubt it. Poor Steven!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Holy cow!! That is next level genius I have to give it the punk he’s inventive. Steven is about to be in a world of hurt. I actually think I’d rather be in Josh’s position now at least it’s only the putrid jockstrap who knows what the big jocks will do now.

I love that the gas mask has made another return. It’s going to be a wild torturous ride for Steven now. Can’t wait to see the faces of the boys when they finally realise it’s Steven not Josh they’ve been tormenting.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] the workings of your brain are next level I didn’t at all expect this from Phil. Opportunistic ad he is this really is supervillain stuff. Absolutely brilliant love it so much.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Yup definitely sounds like Phil. He is a sly devil. Brilliant move on his part i.e. the swapping of the bodies! I suspect the jocks will torment Steven unwittingly, coz I can see them being lazy about removing the mask, as he is all packaged. Right? (another clever move).

But! what happens to Phil when Steven and Josh get freed? And how will the other jocks react to being lied to? :roll: Phil may have sealed his own fate this time and overstepped... :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Yup definitely sounds like Phil. He is a sly devil. Brilliant move on his part i.e. the swapping of the bodies! I suspect the jocks will torment Steven unwittingly, coz I can see them being lazy about removing the mask, as he is all packaged. Right? (another clever move).

But! what happens to Phil when Steven and Josh get freed? And how will the other jocks react to being lied to? :roll: Phil may have sealed his own fate this time and overstepped... :lol:
Phil did mention going to a friends place for a few days so he will be hoping the guys forget or simply aren’t that bothered by the time he gets back. Phil isn’t stupid being an opportunist he will have developed his escape plan before implementing it :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] OMG . Phillip is so evil . Switching there places . Can't wait to read the next chapter . What Steven's punishment will be .
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Very interesting twist there, gotta admire the quick thinking and the convincing acting coming from the little devil. Still not the biggest fan of his attitude, but I can admit that I am very impressed by that.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Those of you have gave me numbers to work with have all been added to the updated FOT-Chart.
As you all know, Steven's chart works from 1 to 20.

The colour lines with your usernames correspond to the max tolerance ratings you gave yourselves.
Ex: [mention]jammer212[/mention] at 18, [mention]that1kid13[/mention] at 2 and [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] at 14.

Inversely, the ratings you see under the B&G characters represent their FO output (what you can expect from their respective footwear).

Looking at those numbers, it's easy to see which of you would fare well and which of you wouldn't in a real life recreation of Steven's adventure (with you playing as Steven).

Only six of you have tolerance ratings higher than Steven, meaning that you'd probably complain a bit less when faced with the footwear that constantly haunts him throughout the saga.

Some of you have slightly lower tolerance ratings, meaning that you'd fare quite poorly in those instances.

And most of you are well beneath his tolerance rating, meaning that you'd be FREAKING OUT every time one of those guys pulled their shoes off.

FUN FACT: Excluding Steven and the readers who haven't given me any specific numbers yet (ex: [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention], [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention], [mention]tapegagged08[/mention], [mention]Johnny[/mention], [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention], [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]FrenchGinger[/mention], [mention]TiedNW[/mention], [mention]sock_gagged[/mention], [mention]cherryboy[/mention], [mention]Johnsnow[/mention], [mention]lengban[/mention], etc) theReadership's Max Tolerance Average is: 12

* Those who haven't given me their ratings yet can do so. That applies to lurkers and quiet readers as well.
The chart will be updated once sufficient amount of new data is provided.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]sws91[/mention]
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]Ayu[/mention]
[mention]NeedControl[/mention]
[mention]jammer212[/mention]
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
[mention]Havok978[/mention]
[mention]that1kid13[/mention]
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention]
[mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]Trainedsub[/mention]
[mention]zzzz12333211[/mention]
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
[mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
[mention]gaggedup[/mention]
[mention]Teenbondageboy[/mention]

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I really like the updated foot odour tolerance chart.

This chapter really showed the devilish mind of Phil. What could be worse than all the other guys teaming up against Steven? I think it's really typical of Steven not to understand why Phil is making them swap places initially. It happens a lot of times throughout the story and the reader already realises what trouble Steven is in, while he himself is oblivious to what's happening.

Scared is the right word to summarise how I'd feel right now if I were Steven.

I like the way you included the gas mask sounds in this chapter. I think it's hot!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Phil really is devious and a great actor! His mind really does work quickly to come up with a plan like that at short notice. Given that he seems to be a bit frustrated I guess he would rather have taken his revenge himself but presumably he saw the jocks returning and had to devise an alternative plan. Seems like logical behaviour if you're physically weak, unscrupulous and intelligent - manipulate the physically strong around you to protect you and do your dirty work for you! Of course, if those you've been manipulating find out and turn against you...

As [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] said it's great that the reader is one step ahead of Steven (and Joshua) in working out what Phil is doing. Steven is often a step behind although I guess he is somewhat distracted.

That final moment with Steven catching a glimpse of the smiling Phil through the gas mask goggles is brilliant. Maybe Shawn will remember his babysitting duties with regards to Steven and check-up on him but I won't hold my breath. Steven could be in for a rough time.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] A true scientist, looking for a quantitative answer to the foot odour tolerance question. With very limited experience I'm going to have to err on the side of caution and say I'm probably around a 6/7.

CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

I'm sure I gave you a rating on my preference [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I was a 5. :P

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 879#p70879
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

That’ll lure me out of my nest, a creative revenge from a fun ‘villain’ always gets my delighted attention.
Seriously loving this idea good work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic