M/M SOCKGAG-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Aw, nothing too weird about that [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention]. Thanks for participating!
P.s- Yeah, the tagging system has not been very reliable lately.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Additional question for you sockgag fanatics out there:

If you had to choose a favourite among the following three story scenarios, which d'you think you'd be prone to enjoying most?

Note that the examples given are just examples to illustrate how such a scenario would potentially play out.
Feel free to skip the examples and come up with your own if the ones provided don't tickle your fancy.

Scenario A - Captor gags victim with his own sock(s).
Ex: A group of college dudes gang up on one of the guys in their dorm and tie him up for his 20th birthday.
The protesting guy gets wrestled down and forcefully tied up by his friends. His musty socks are then removed and used as gags to stop him from calling out for help while the hazing continues.

Scenario B - Captor uses his own sock(s) to gag the victim.
Ex: A group of friends fooling around with tape decide to take down one of their own and mummify his ass up.
After a solid fifteen minutes of arduous taping, the guys eventually tire of hearing their mummified friend's loud laughs and screams, causing one of guys in the room to pull one of his shoes off, peel his sock off and forcefully use it to stuff-gag the mummy's mouth.

Scenario C - Captor uses someone else's sock(s) to gag the victim.
Ex: Group of teenage guys wrestling around during a sleepover. One of the kid's (the mouthiest one) gets ganged up on by the other teens and gets tied down into a really strict and somewhat excessive hogtie. The deafening screams and laughs echoing out of the victim's mouth threaten to alert the parents and neighbours, so the teenage host comes up with the clever idea of fetching his own father's pungent work socks from the laundry hamper, before using of them as gags to keep his friend quiet for the night.

@GoBucks @sniffingyoursocks
Definitely C, Sir.

B is really hot too, and probably more "common" in the stories here and generally on board here.
But C is, from my point of view, definitely the hottest.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Definitely B; there is something thrilling about the captor forcing his own sock into the victim's mouth
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’m going with B as well. Love the idea of being gagged with the captors sock. Adds to the humiliation, as well as further establishing the ‘who’s in control aspect’
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I agree with the others. I can't really choose between B or C, both are awesome.

I guess the tiebreaker would be which sock is smellier/more flavorful ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

UPDATED SOCKGAG TOLERANCE CHART
Newest additions: [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] (Rated: 17) and [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] (Rated: 12)
[mention]jammer212[/mention] still in the lead, with [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention], [mention]Whitestorm[/mention], [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] and [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] following close behind.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Additional question for you sockgag fanatics out there:

If you had to choose a favourite among the following three story scenarios, which d'you think you'd be prone to enjoying most?

Note that the examples given are just examples to illustrate how such a scenario would potentially play out.
Feel free to skip the examples and come up with your own if the ones provided don't tickle your fancy.

Ex: A group of college dudes gang up on one of the guys in their dorm and tie him up for his 20th birthday.
The protesting guy gets wrestled down and forcefully tied up by his friends. His musty socks are then removed and used as gags to stop him from calling out for help while the hazing continues.

Ex: A group of friends fooling around with tape decide to take down one of their own and mummify his ass up.
After a solid fifteen minutes of arduous taping, the guys eventually tire of hearing their mummified friend's loud laughs and screams, causing one of guys in the room to pull one of his shoes off, peel his sock off and forcefully use it to stuff-gag the mummy's mouth.

Ex: Group of teenage guys wrestling around during a sleepover. One of the kid's (the mouthiest one) gets ganged up on by the other teens and gets tied down into a really strict and somewhat excessive hogtie. The deafening screams and laughs echoing out of the victim's mouth threaten to alert the parents and neighbours, so the teenage host comes up with the clever idea of fetching his own father's pungent work socks from the laundry hamper, before using them as a gag to keep his friend quiet for the night.

@Ossassin @Trainedsub
Oooo it's tied between B and C, but I would go with B if I had to choose!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]bluemoon27[/mention] Would love to hear what you think about the latest survey question on Page 4, kiddo.

Also wonder where you stand on the Sock Odour tolerate scale.
I'd love to add your name to the chart.

Details can be found here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=75118#p75118
Feel free to PM me if you wanna submit your response but aren't exactly sure about how to rate yourself.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BE SURE TO CHECK THIS ONE OUT AND PARTICIPATE, FOLKS!

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

1. Non-Consensual

2. White, athletic

3. Sometimes

4. 2-3

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. a. teammate b. lover c. own

8. a. rival b. coach c. boss
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

For me that would be definitely option B :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

1 - I for sure prefer non-consensual. . . . . You know, so long as the entire experience in and of itself is consensual.

2 - I would have to say I'd probably prefer socks that can actually fit inside my mouth, as it feels generally uncomfortable to me if I can't get it crammed in there, so the smaller variety of socks are preferred, but if pushed I wouldn't say I'm all that picky.

3 - Yes. Absolutely.

4 - My preferred rating would probably range from 5-7. Any filthier then that and I'd be liable to choke on it and I don't want that.

5 - I'd say yes. I'd prefer not to be gagged with my own sock. I already know what my own feet smell like, it's old news.

6 - Nope. Not at all.

7 - Choose your THREE favorite sock gag-related scenarios:

Victim is gagged with his kidnapper's sock (8)

Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock (8)

Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock (7)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favorites.

Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock (8)

Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock (7)

Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock (7)
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

Here are my answers to your survey, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :)

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual sockgags or non-consensual ones?

NON-CONSENSUAL ALL THE WAY!!!

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.

All are hot to me! Although if they are smaller, there's gotta be more of them!

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?

Absolutely!!! I love that you include photos.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.

Is above 10 an options?

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?

Yeah! As mean and disgusting as possible.

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

Nope, they're wonderful.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite sockgag-related scenarios:

I couldn't limit it down to three I'M SORRY. lol

Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock

Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock

Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's sock

Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock

Other (specify)[/b]

I don't know if this counts as an option, but multiple guys gagging one smaller, younger guy. It's rare I find these! I love multiple guys with just one sub.

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

Dad, uncle, friend's dad,
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

I would definitely love either of these options!

Ex: Group of teenage guys wrestling around during a sleepover. One of the kid's (the mouthiest one) gets ganged up on by the other teens and gets tied down into a really strict and somewhat excessive hogtie. The deafening screams and laughs echoing out of the victim's mouth threaten to alert the parents and neighbours, so the teenage host comes up with the clever idea of fetching his own father's pungent work socks from the laundry hamper, before using them as a gag to keep his friend quiet for the night.

Perhaps to add onto Scenario C, mummify his ass too and the guys all use his horrified and gagged face as a footrest for their own putrid feet. ;)
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

1. Non-consensual

2. Ankle

3. Yes

4. 8

5. Yes

6. No

7. Kidnappers, Lovers sock, Rival

8. Dads, uncles, Boss’
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Damn, for the second round of questions I am really stuck between B and C.
So firstly, I didn't choose A because I am not really into the "gagged with your own socks stories"
Now, that being said, I think I will choose option C. Don't get me wrong, I really like the stories where the protagonist is gagged by a friend's sock but there is just something more interasting about being gagged with a dad's sock + dad's socks can be bigger and smellier, and who doesn't like a tighter gag? :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago Damn, for the second round of questions I am really stuck between B and C.
So firstly, I didn't choose A because I am not really into the "gagged with your own socks stories"
Now, that being said, I think I will choose option C. Don't get me wrong, I really like the stories where the protagonist is gagged by a friend's sock but there is just something more interasting about being gagged with a dad's sock + dad's socks can be bigger and smellier, and who doesn't like a tighter gag? :lol:
Hello my friend.

Thanks for answering the bonus question!
I just wanna point out that the examples I gave (about the friends and/or the dad) are completely irrelevant.
Your vote shouldn't be about the examples given, only the scenarios themselves.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I prefer non-consensul ones, I feel like beeing forced into a gag is hotter than submitting to it

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify.
I usually prefer black crew socks, there is just something about them that turns me on!

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the socks being used a gags?
Yes, I feel like they better help with imaginig the story and the characters

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean sock, 10=putrid sock) rate your preference for the cleanliness of sockgags.
I really like putrid gags! Maybe for myself an 7.5-8 but I would love beeing forced to indure a 10!

5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?
Yes, (now I won't go into much physical preferences here, as everyone's body is different and beautiful in it's one way, I can find myself enjoying a muscular man's sock and a skinny man's as well) now that beeing said, I can say for exemple beeing sock gagged by my crush may get me more excited than getting sock gagged by a stranger. So yeah, it has. ( and sorry about the little rant)

6 - Are sockgags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
No, to me they will never lose their appeal as every sock gag can be different and exciting in it's own way

For myself :
Victim is gagged with his own sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's sock
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's sock I really like the whole kidnaper scenario , because the kidnaper really has complete power over you, and I find that really hot
Victim is gagged with his lover's sock
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock - what can I say, I really like dad-son bondage/gagging
Victim is gagged with his uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his cousin's sock
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's sock
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's sock - the same thing as I mentioned with the dad scenario, except that since you are not related a whole barrier of awkwardness dissapears
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's sock
Victim is gagged with his coach's sock
Victim is gagged with his boss' sock
Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock
Victim is gagged with his roommate's sock
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.
And for the victim :
Victim is gagged with his dad's sock - some may find it humiliating, but thank fully for me I don't ;)
Victim is gagged with his own sock - beeing forced to endure their own sweat and smell will most likley be awkard for anyone :twisted:
Victim is gagged with a rival's sock - if there was a rivaly between someone and their rival, and that get gagged with their rival's sock then we definetly know who wins the rivaly :twisted:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

At first it would be consensual then as the dom gets more confident and cockier, it would end up being non-consensual. Or vice versa, we have the dom be aggressive at first (non-consensual) then it gets semi non-consensual since the one on the receiving end has already resigned to his fate.

2 - Do you have a preference for the colour and type of sock used? (ex: tube, ankle, crew) If so, please specify
Depends on who is wearing the socks. If we have someone working the in the office (bank manager, businessman, etc.) I would prefer him wearing OTC dress socks that are either black (glistening in sweat) or blue or gray (so we can see the discoloration on how wet the sock is). If we have someone working in the construction or working as a stevedore, I would prefer him wearing black football/soccer socks under those boots.

ABSOLUTELY! Sometimes, just seeing them gets me aroused already. If we can just smell them through the screen! (Oh technology, when would we reach that point).

8 to 10, the smellier the better.

Definitely! Hope you don't mind me sharing my preferences. I would probably be leaking just from reading if there would be a character someday that is a model employee who looks neat and who looks that he smelled good. Although, the drawback is the he has terrible foot odor and not many know about this. Only those who he have slept with, but would not dare tell anyone about because of his influence in the office. Another one would be a gentle giant who is an absolute slob. Everyone loves him because of his good nature. Only thing they hate about him is his sock hygiene. No one dares to give him a foot massage because of how bad his feet can get. Only chance he would get is to have a willing foot slave

Nope, they are essential. This is precisely what I look for in a story especially if the narration could bring me to that world of smelliness.

Victim is gagged with his dad's sock

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

4toes wrote: 3 years ago 5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?

Definitely! Hope you don't mind me sharing my preferences. I would probably be leaking just from reading if there would be a character someday that is a model employee who looks neat and who looks that he smelled good. Although, the drawback is the he has terrible foot odor and not many know about this. Only those who he have slept with, but would not dare tell anyone about because of his influence in the office. Another one would be a gentle giant who is an absolute slob. Everyone loves him because of his good nature. Only thing they hate about him is his sock hygiene. No one dares to give him a foot massage because of how bad his feet can get. Only chance he would get is to have a willing foot slave
Hey buddy,
Welcome to the the forum!

Always thrilled to see another sockgag aficionado join our group.
So glad to have you amongst us.

Never apologise for going above and beyond when it comes to fleshing our your posts and comments.
As for the two character types mentioned above, you might be happy to know that they already exist on here.

Both are very well established characters in the local M/M tug lore.

The first character is one of Mr. [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s creations, whilst the second one is one of mine.

When you get to VOLOBOND'S STORIES pay close attention to the stories that are labelled as being part of the Company-Verse Series. There, you will meet the first character described in your post.

As for the second character you describe, the raunchy-footed gentle giant is one of the twelve guys you see in my banner.
You will immediately recognise him as soon as you meet him, 'cause the nickname assigned to him by everyone around him is in fact "the gentle giant" ;)

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

4toes wrote: 3 years ago 5 - Does the sock's wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by a sockgag?

Hey buddy,
Welcome to the the forum!

Always thrilled to see another sockgag aficionado join our group.
So glad to have you amongst us.

Never apologise for going above and beyond when it comes to fleshing our your posts and comments.
As for the two character types mentioned above, you might be happy to know that they already exist on here.

Both are very well established characters in the local M/M tug lore.

The first character is one of Mr. @Volobond's creations, whilst the second one is one of mine.

When you get to VOLOBOND'S STORIES pay close attention to the stories that are labelled as being part of the Company-Verse Series. There, you will meet the first character described in your post.

As for the second character you describe, the raunchy-footed gentle giant is one of the twelve guys you see in my banner.
You will immediately recognise him as soon as you meet him, 'cause the nickname assigned to him by everyone around him is in fact "the gentle giant" ;)
Thanks buddy! Would make sure to look out for these stories. Appreciate the hospitality
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, THIS THREAD IS IN A NEW SECTION DEDICATED TO POLLS AND QUESTIONNAIRES. I'VE MOVED ALL THE LARGER POLL THREADS IN HERE, SO BE SURE TO LOOK AT THE OTHER THREADS IN THIS SECTION IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Felt it was about time I answered this survey! Whilst socks and sockgags are not a major interest for me I can still appreciate their inclusion in a story.

Whilst I'm a fan of consensual bondage stories I think non-consensual sockgags are probably my preference. It's always fun to see the victims reaction and I think it's the only way most socks would enter my mouth!

ORANGE!! To be honest I don't really have a preference.

They help the imagination but I don't think they overly effect my enjoyment of a story.

I'm going to say around 3. Sweaty after a day's wear is probably OK but potent smells or dirty not so much. In a story though I'm happy for the author to do their worst!

It's shallow but the answer is probably yes. It's going to be better if it comes from an attractive guy (with good feet hygiene and an active lifestyle!).

I don't think so and I still enjoy reading stories that feature them. If you use your imagination you can keep them varied and interesting.

Victim is gagged with his own sock
Victim is gagged with his teammate's sock

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

1. I could go either way. I find non-consensual tie ups/gags to be more thrilling, but all sock gags are great!

2. Color of sock? Not so much. Classic plain black and plain white are always good, but any color is fine. HOWEVER, the cut of the sock is what gets me. HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of short little no show liner socks! :twisted:

3. I am game for it! I used links to the types of socks on my debut story series...debated on using photos of my own socked feet for reference or not.

4. IRL I enjoy between a 1-5. In stories, it could be any level.

5. Not always, no. Its just the type of sock (no show liners) more than anything.

6. Never! :lol:

7. The three I will go with are friend’s sock, kidnapper’s sock, and roommate’s sock. I feel like those three types can create for some spicy stories! :twisted:

8. Most humiliating would be my own socks. I hate bare feet, so I would be self conscious. The next two would be rival’s socks, and boss’s socks.

Additional Question: Option B for sure!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeanSummer24[/mention]
I would love to see your answers regarding this survey, mate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic