BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Such a somber beginning..I had forgotten that the whole reason Steven was sent over was cuz of Nick's aunt. I feel bad for both: Steven who was really looking forward to being reunited with Nick only to be let down somewhat, and Nick who clearly is reeling from what happened. He almost doesn't seem at all excited for the "fun to be had with Zack and Jeremy, but hopefully he and Steven can have some quality time...
SquashMeDown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquashMeDown »

[quote=ShadowHusky post_id=70800 time=1600924998 user_id=267]

Amazing work my guy!
Lucky, lucky Steven :)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Poor Nick. Steven really needs to do something special to cheer him up. Maybe the new trick that Joshua and Kyle taught him? :P
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I was so looking forward to Nick returning and hoping it would be a warm and heartwarming embrace. This was quite hard to read knowing how much Nick is hurting and we all know Steven is going to overthink how he can help Nick.

Still a really well written addition to the story, and the somber tone hopefully is not going to remain for long.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALLOWING STEVEN'S TALE TO REACH 2500 POSTS, GUYS!

So glad to hear from all of you, and just want to extend a special welcome back to [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention].
Really happy to know you're still following and enjoying this, boy. You should pop in and make your voice heard more often.

Also pleased to welcome [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] as our newest reviewer!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago That's some pretty quick reading if you only started after joining. You must be having fun!

Indeed! Reading some 200+ chapters in the span of a few days has to be a record of some sort.
Hope our new friend is taking the time to eat and sleep in between those chapters ;)

[mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] I realise you haven't been checking your notifications, but hopefully you'll see this at some point.
I sent you a PM with the link to one of the story's most recent questionnaires. We'd love hearing your thoughts on this.

Same applies to you as well [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention].
Here's the link to the questionnaire, guys: BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE

P.s- To those of you who answered back in late August, feel free to go over those questions and answer again if ever your current responses would be different from those given back then.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ndm1992
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ndm1992 »

Hey, just wanted to take the time to say that you have a really awesome story here! I just found this 2 days ago and have been taking any free time I can to read it. It’s really well written and has tons of detail. I’m on chapter 26 so far and it’s really thought provoking! On one hand, someone like myself would love to be in Steven’s position and on the other it’s totally involuntary for the poor kid! I tend to like nick more than brad as you can at least see some compassion in him! The detail you go into when he’s tied up and gagged is so vivid especially when you describe their nasty socks! I have to say, as bad as it sounds I think I would enjoy being gagged with their rank socks and being forced to smell their shoes! :D I am really looking forward to reading the rest of this!! Great work!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 241 - A CHANGED MAN
Saturday, May 23 (7:50 AM)

After making it home and parking the truck in the driveway, the two of us walked inside the house; Nick leading the way and me walking a couple meters behind him.

The door was opened, the security code was punched in.
As soon as we stepped into the cool, unheated entranceway, my nostrils flared open.
Hmm. Definitely something to be said for the comforting and familiar scent of home, I thought.

Nick put my travel bag down on the floor, but I was too busy unlacing my shoes and too lost in my own thoughts to take notice of him staring down at me from his towering, 2-meter-tall vantage point.

It's only when I finally stood up and gently kicked my sneakers off that I saw him; standing there behind me, waiting for me to turn around.

"Come here." he spoke, immediately motioning for me to step forward before grabbing my arm and pulling me in towards his extremely buff frame.

The leather jacket covering his arms and torso creaked noisily as it strained to contain its wearer's absolutely COLOSSAL limbs.

A pair of enormous gloved hands took hold of me; one of them pressing up against my lower back and the other one cupping the back of my head firmly. The muscleman pulled me in, and there I was, sharing in his warmth with my face pressed right up against his exceedingly broad, t-shirt clad chest.

Those massive arms I'd spent the last four days dreaming about, tightened around me, causing the heavily strained leather to sing its tune and fill my ears with erotic melodies.

My nostrils flared open, hungrily sucking in the warm air inside my lover's jacket.
My knees turned to jelly, my body tingled, and then I knew I was home.
This was home. Right here, inside this giant man's massive arms.

Nick wasn't in the habit of hugging me for long periods of time, but this time was different. This time, he made it last.

I took in my lover's earthy scent, while he took mine; keeping my face pressed up against his broad pectorals, while at the same time craning his head down and puckering his lips against the crown of my head.

We stood there, hugging each other for what must've been a full thirty seconds, neither of us letting go.
Neither of us wanting to let go.

The first thing Nick did upon finally releasing me, was to remove his hand from my lower back and pull my chin up, all the while still holding onto the back of my head with his other hand.

I just stood there, looking up at the man I loved while he held my face inside his huge, beastly gloved fingers.
His demeanour was serious, but as the seconds ticked by, the very faint whispers of a smile pulled up at the corners of his lips.

"I've missed that little face." he told me, snickering ever so slightly before lowering his head down and planting a kiss on top of my forehead.

I blushed and averted my eyes as the words left his mouth.

"I missed you too, Master." I whispered, looking up into those piercing blue orbs of his, before once again lowering my gaze down in unbridled submission. I couldn't hold his stare and would've gladly lowered my head down had he not been holding onto my chin so firmly.

Nick wanted to see my face.
He wanted to see my eyes and scrutinize my soul.

I wanted nothing more than to rise up on my tiptoes and lock our lips in a passionate embrace.
But staying true to my submissive self and knowing full well the limitations of my lofty role as this man's personal house-boi, I knew it wasn't my place to initiate such a kiss.

I wanted to, but I couldn't.
I was the boi. He was the Master.
That was the order of things.

And so I just stood there, obediently allowing the Man of the house to inspect his most prized and valued possession.
In other words, me.

Nick stared at me for a few more seconds, before finally letting my chin go and rubbing my face with the back of his leathery fingers. The smell of his gloves permeated the air, and the sound of their creaking punctuated the silence.

"Did you have fun at Shawn's place?" he asked, causing me to momentarily lift my head up and nod my head in affirmation.

"Yes, Master."

"Did something happen while I was gone?" he asked, this time causing me to bite my lower lip and hesitate a little.
I swallowed hard. "No, Master."

Had the circumstances been different or had Nick not come home from his trip looking so tired and demoralized, I would've actually considered telling him the truth about what his cousin had done. But given how trying the last few days had been for him, I stood resolute in my decision to stay silent on the matter.

Even whilst grieving the loss of his aunt though, Master Nick was difficult to fool.
I was either a very bad liar, or he was simply much more perceptive than what I generally gave him credit for.
As soon as the words "No, Master" left my mouth, his gloved fingers took hold of my chin and pulled it upwards so that I was forced to look him straight in the eyes again.

"You're not lying to me, are you, boy?" he asked, his steely blue gaze peering deep into my soul, and the tonality of his tone reminding me of the fact that any deception on my part would elicit a very serious disciplinary response.

The tone of his voice and the veiled threat that loomed within it caused me to hesitate for an instant. *Gulp*
"No, Sir." I answered, considering my options but then immediately deciding to stick to the original plan.

While it wasn't my place to keep my owner in the dark as to what happened during his absence, I knew with utmost certainty that this wasn't the time to alert him of Shawn's betrayal and the ensuing blackmail attempt that followed it.

Yes, Nick would undoubtedly be furious to find out that I'd hidden the truth from him.
But being the proud and relatively intimate man he was, I knew he was dealing with far more than what he currently wanted me to believe.

I would keep him in the dark for a while, if only to give him time to grieve properly.
And if Shawn made amends and apologized in a way that convinced me of his sincerity, then Nick wouldn't have to find out about any of this, and everything would be okay. Either way, I didn't want my lover worrying about me and dealing with his cousin whilst at the same time grieving the loss of his aunt and taking care of his mother.

That was too much for any one person to bear. Too much, even for Nick.

Like I said though, I may not have been the most skilled of liars.
My boyfriend's suspecting frown and the narrowing of his piercing blue eyes spoke loud and clear.
He didn't trust my response, at least not completely.
He knew something was up. He felt it.

The hunk continued peering into my eyes for a few seconds, before finally letting go and allowing me to nuzzle my face up against his mighty, broad chest.

We stood in silence for a brief moment, until I once again felt the touch of his lips on my scalp and heard the sound of his deep, comforting voice in my ears.

"You up for some camping this weekend?" the blond man asked, finally dropping the delicate matter surrounding my stay at Shawn's place and adopting a somewhat more docile tone.

I looked up at my lover's face again and questioned whether or not it would be better to postpone our weekend trip in order to just stay home and rest up a bit. Truth be known, I'd been looking forward to this camping trip with Zack for several days now. But I didn't want those plans getting in the way of my boyfriend's mental health and wellbeing.
He needed his rest. The camping trip could wait.

"Sir, are you sure that's a good idea? Maybe it would be better to just call it off. I'm sure Zack would understand..." I suggested, causing the towering hunk to smile faintly and kiss the top of my head once more.

The level of concern I expressed for him must've touched in on some level.
I wasn't used to him being this soft and affectionate.

"No, babe. I don't wanna stay cooped up indoors." he explained. "Being outside and getting some fresh air is gonna do me a lot of good. Besides, I've been looking forward to making some nice campfires and spending time out on the lake with you."

I smiled and felt all fuzzy at his mention of me.

"There's a lake where we're going?" I beamed, the sudden enthusiasm in my voice causing the grown man to smirk and then nod his head 'yes'.

I then smiled even more approvingly and silently rejoiced at the fact that our weekend plans would remain unchanged.
I hadn't seen Jeremy in a few weeks, but strangely enough, he wasn't on my mind at all.
I was much more anxious to see Zack again and really hoped to spend some alone time with my lover over the course of the next two days.

If I'm being honest with you though, seeing Zack for the first time in several weeks was going to pull at my heartstrings a little.
I feel...I feel so wrong and twisted for admitting this, but no matter how much I try to bury these emotions, I can't help but hold a grudge against Jeremy for having unknowingly stolen his Master away from me.

Don't get me wrong, I was extremely fulfilled with Nick! And even though adjusting to the life of a house-boi did comes with its fair share of doubts and challenges, I was happier now than I'd ever been.

Part of me was overjoyed at the fact that Jeremy had found some well-deserved solace in the arms of mighty Zack.
But another part of me - a sick, twisted part of me - wanted Zack for myself.

My mind still dwelled on that fateful night that Jeremy had interrupted three weeks ago.
That night where both hunks had bedded me with the intent of filling me with warm seed.
That night where both of them had started claiming me as their own.
That night. The stolen night! A night of denied and forbidden pleasures; one that would forever haunt my dreams and remain ingrained in my soul.

I wanted Jeremy's Master.
I wanted both Masters.
It was wrong. It felt wrong. But I still wanted it.

Nick and I eventually walked over to the bedroom, at which point he pulled off his gloves, put his keys and wallet down on the nightstand, and struggled like crazy to remove the thick leather jacket that clung to his torso.

It took a full ten seconds for him to get the damnable thing off, but as soon as he did, I was blessed with the stunning sight of his big, beefy, broad chest and those absolutely ENORMOUS arms and shoulders of his.

Nick made muscle-boy Kyle look like a twink, and even had the great big Shawn dwarfed by a fair margin.
Unlike the muscular, testosterone-ridden college students I'd spent the last few days dealing with, this specimen was no mere youngster.
He was male. A male in his prime, and a fully grown one at that! A Top Alpha. A bull.

"Alright, babe. It's still pretty early, so I'm gonna close my eyes and get some sleep for an hour or two." the blue eyed Beast explained. "Now you're gonna get our stuff ready and you're gonna pack some warm clothes for the weekend. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master." I answered, quickly pulling away to get my chores started, but then stopping dead in my tracks at the sound of Nick's voice.

"Pssst. Come here." the giant man commanded, extending his hand towards me and using his finger to motion for me to come closer.

I obeyed and was quickly rewarded by having my face pressed up against his huge, powerful chest.
Nick kissed the top of my head. I looked up. We stared at each other, and then he just smirked before pulling my chin up and lowering his head down.

We kissed. And not in our usual, animalistic, feral type of way.
But in a much more subdued and much more emotional manner.

The man was too tired to be horny.
His nutsack was no doubt gorged with unspent seed, but his mind was currently preoccupied with other things.

He cared about me a great deal, and even though he wasn't big on words, his actions spoke on their own.

We broke our kiss and I immediately averted my gaze down.
Sensing my momentary sadness, Master pulled my chin up again and asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing, Sir. I just...I would've really liked to have been there for you. I've missed you. I've missed you so much." I admitted, sniffling back a stray tear and lifting a hand up to rub my glossy, swollen red eyes.

The Man of the house remained silent for a moment, probably not knowing how to handle his boy's momentary lapse of sadness.
But then he wrapped his arms around my head and pressed my sobbing face up into the safety of his chest.

"Shhhh. I know, babe. I know." he whispered, planting another one of his signature kisses on the crown on my chestnut-haired head.

I stayed in the room with him for a few minutes, and after a bit of talking and some much-needed mushy time, the mighty muscle-stallion slipped his t-shirt off, sprawled himself down on the bed, and told me to wake him up when I'd finished packing my clothes and getting our stuff ready.

I obediently agreed with his orders and quickly carried my travel bag out of the bedroom before partially closing the door behind me and wishing the exhausted hunk some sweet dreams.

I'd get our things ready, and when Nick felt rested, we'd leave and drive up to the campsite where Zack and Jeremy were already waiting.

At first I was a bit worried about my Master's downtrodden state and his steadfast willingness to go ahead with our plans.
But the more I thought about it, the more I realised how him and Zack spending time together would be a good thing.

This was going to be a fun and relaxing weekend.
Nick needed this. I needed this.
We both did.

Time to start packing.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Really liked that chapter, you could definitely see the depth that you are putting into their relationship. Obviously I'm excited for the fetish stuff up ahead; but I do absolutely adore Nick and Steven being wholesome with each other. It's such a testament to Nick's character with the way he treats Steven, a mix of affection, need for dominance, and manipulation. Not all in a bad way, of course; still evident though.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] said! A brilliant chapter reminding us of how deep Steven and Nick's relationship is. It's always nice to see Nick's more caring side. You write these scenes so well.

Particularly loved the stuff about the feeling of being home in the arms of the man you love. Completely get Nick's desire to get out into nature to clear his head - walking always sorts my head out.

I think there are some interesting times ahead...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] this was another good chapter. I like seeing relationship between Steven and nick .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter. As much as I wanted Nick to find out the truth about Shawn and what he did to Steven, I do get Steven's rationale on waiting...but I have a feeling it's gonna come back, and it might not be in Steven's favor.

Also, I really love seeing the relationship between these two. Even though I have my own feelings about Nick, he really has come a long way. It's not that I forget that they're in a relationship, but I appreciate the reminders that Nick really does love Steven. And there's been plenty of these moments, but I think my bias against him can sometimes hide them, and I think not having seen Nick for awhile (chapter-wise) has helped with that.

Definitely hoping that the two get plenty of time to be together on this trip!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The time of grief must've made Nick feel really protective of Steven. I have a feeling he'll be finding out the truth soon.

And Steven's greedy dark side rears its ugly head again. Hopefully with some quality time, he'll restore his bond with Jeremy.

Also sweet Nick gives me happy feelings.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] amazing chapter, so good to finally have Nick back. Steven’s musings on being his prized possession made me smile. As did his acceptance of his role as house boy and reluctance to question Nick’s orders. The warm embrace was exactly what I was hoping would happen in the last chapter, but it was even better once they got to the privacy of home.

I’m hoping that being his prized possession that there are some repercussions for Shawn at some stage. I think we are due for a muscle bound hunk to be trussed up for a change instead of it being a twerp all the time :lol:

I’m most looking forward to the return of Zack just like our boy, although not for his reasons. I love how he makes those bound captives beg for their punishments. His warmth is the perfect foil for Nick’s regimented style.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ndm1992 wrote: 3 years ago Hey, just wanted to take the time to say that you have a really awesome story here! I just found this 2 days ago and have been taking any free time I can to read it. It’s really well written and has tons of detail. I’m on chapter 26 so far and it’s really thought provoking! On one hand, someone like myself would love to be in Steven’s position and on the other it’s totally involuntary for the poor kid! I tend to like nick more than brad as you can at least see some compassion in him! The detail you go into when he’s tied up and gagged is so vivid especially when you describe their nasty socks! I have to say, as bad as it sounds I think I would enjoy being gagged with their rank socks and being forced to smell their shoes! :D I am really looking forward to reading the rest of this!! Great work!
Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me this wonderful comment, buddy!
Welcome to the forum!

I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying the ride so far.
Also glad to get a bit of insight into you and your preference for Nick.
I'll be putting that into your file.
Bias towards Nick: Check ;)

Myself and the other readers will be very interested in hearing your thoughts as you make your way through Steven's ongoing journey.
So don't hesitate to comment like you just did. Whenever you have something to say, do share it with us.

If you have a thing for rank socks and shoes, then you've certainly landed on the right forum.
Welcome to your new home, buddy ;)
Looking forward to hearing more from you over the coming days and weeks.

CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Figured I'd pop in now that I've finally caught up with everything. Apologies for being MIA, but covid has taken it's toll on me.

Anyways, I'm super happy to have Nick (and soon, Zack! <3) back in the picture. To be honest with you I wasn't as big a fan of the previous book as the others, probably ranking lowest. It had some stellar moments for sure, such as Mike finally getting involved in the fun after spending so long apathetic towards it all, and I enjoyed seeing Steven bond with more people outside of the core cast. I just feel it dragged on a little bit, maybe it's just the way time flows in this story or just me, but 60(?) chapters covering just a few days felt... odd? I don't know, it's difficult to explain.

Minor gripe aside, some quick fire thoughts:

- Mike is lush, sweet but you best not get on his bad side!
- Mike handgagging Steven was just fantastic
- the entire premise of the switcheroo was a welcome surprise
- Phil is a slimeball, even seeing the pictures you use to represent him make me hate him
- Zack's return has me VERY excited, here's hoping for another hot hand/glovegagging like he was prone to doing last time we saw him
- if at all, will Nick change after what he's been through? Lots to think about, grief works in many ways

Keep up the good work, and sorry again for my absence.

Corb out! <3
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see Nick is starting to warm up again! His initial coldness was understandable for someone who is grieving, but ultimately he has Steven there who can provide him some comfort and I'm glad he started to allow him in.

As much as Nick would be angry about Steven lying, he is right that now is not the time to start family drama by bringing up his issues with Shawn. Nick just lost someone close to him in his family. The last thing he needs is another rift.

And yessssss ZACK is coming back and Steven wants them both to himself! Who could blame him?? Any chance Brad pops up and steals Jeremy away :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

"My mind still dwelled on that fateful night that Jeremy had interrupted three weeks ago.
That night where both hunks had bedded me with the intent of filling me with warm seed.
That night where both of them had started claiming me as their own.
That night. The stolen night! A night of denied and forbidden pleasures; one that would forever haunt my dreams and remain engrained in my soul.

I wanted Jeremy's Master.
I wanted both Masters.
It was wrong. It felt wrong. But I still wanted it."

Wow...Stevie boi tell us how u really feel? :lol: He is showing some deep fantasies that seem to have festered :lol: I wonder if that will get him in trouble? Do you think he may try his new skills on both masters? :mrgreen: Just kidding.

Nice to see a softer side of Nick once in a while. Looks like his family loss has seriously impacted Nick. Camping trip sounds like that will help Nick recover, and re-kindle his relations with Steven. Eagerly awaiting the trip!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CorbD91[/mention] No need to apologise, my friend. Always thrilled to see a new comment from you.
Glad you were able to catch up!

If you're reading this for the romance, then I can fully understand why Book VI wasn't your favourite.
It's fairly different from the books preceding it and had an altogether different pace and different feel to it.
I would say, however, that Book VI definitely had the impact I was hoping it would have, in that most of you were hyped - just as Steven was - for the return of Nick and the rest of the core crew.

As for the chapter count, I have no excuse other than my love of writing and my desire to detail even the most insignificant things.
Was I writing at a more normal pace, the events of Book VI could've easily been summed up in as little as ten to fifteen chapters.
However, that would've given you very little insight into Steven's mind and would've simply been a brief résumé of events.

It tend to slow things down a lot when it comes to bondage, ex: the 13-chapter-long mummification scene at Brad's country cottage back in Book III.

The other thing I should point out is that the chapters in Book VI were generally a fair bit shorter than those of previous books.
I've been prioritizing shorter but more regular updates, whereas in the past, I'd usually publish a single chapter per week.
That alone accounts for the extensive chapter count.

If you split those 60 chapters into the number of days they covered (4), you get 15 chapters a day, which roughly comes out to a chapter for each of Steven's waking hours.

P.s- Yeah, I knew you'd like Big Mike's special handgag scene.
Also glad to hear you're that excited for the return of mister hunky Zack ;)

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm really happy for Nick's return. It just felt so right when he and Steven hugged after coming home. Steven needs this kind of affection.

It would have been better if Steven had spoken out when Nick asked him if anything had happened. Nick genuinely wants to care for Steven, even during hard times.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 242 - HIDDEN TREASURES
Saturday, May 23 (8:00 AM)

The very first thing I did upon exiting the Master bedroom was carry my travel bag down to the basement and dump most of it's contents - my socks, undies, sleepsack and clothes - in the washer.

Not wanting to damage my Master's expensive sleepsack, I set the cycle to "delicate" and tossed a fair amount of detergent into the mix before finally closing the machine up and powering it on. The washing itself would take about half an hour, and the drying process would take twice as long. That left me plenty of time to get ready and pack the stuff I needed for our weekend with Zack.

As soon as I walked back up to the main floor, I turned the lights on, put a bit of soft relaxation music and made myself a coffee.

The weather was grey and the temperature was quite chilly for this late in May, but even as the smell of dripping coffee permeated the air and the sound of soft music filled the silence, I looked out through the large patio windows and noticed the birds and the bees happily going about their business with seemingly nary a care in the world.

I'd been living here for six weeks already, but sometimes I still had trouble believing I was home.
My credit card had been cleared, my debts had been paid off. My personal effects and my clothes had all been moved out of the vacant guest room and into the Master bedroom. I had my own towel rack and my own washroom cabinet space. Some of the large books I owned now permanently decorated the living room coffee table. The kitchen felt intimately familiar to me, and the sizeable backyard had been turned into my personal playground.

Nick had gone out of his way to make this my home.
Just a few days prior to my stay at Shawn's place, I'd opened my lover's Netflix account, only to find that he'd renamed it by adding my name next to his.

I didn't think much of it at the time. But after having been away for a few days, everything he'd done over the course of the last month was suddenly starting to sink it. Nick fed me, housed me, bedded me and protected me. He brought me out on dates, bought me gifts, spoke to his friends and colleagues about me.

I wasn't some awkward third wheel for him and I wasn't intruding on his life.
The man wanted a wife, and that's exactly what he was turning me into.
He wanted a traditional, conservative partnership - something that probably mirrored the one between his mum and his dad - and that's precisely what he was getting with me.

Our relationship was a stark contrast to what most of his friends and almost everyone our age was used to nowadays.
The honourable role of the housewife - while having been out of favour with most of the western world for many decades now - was a role highly suited to me, and one that I'd come to secretly desire ever since that fateful week when he and Brad had dragged me out into the woods and kidnapped me.

Who could've guessed that nine months later I'd be living with one of these hunks?
And not as an unwilling prisoner mind you, but as a willing and highly submissive house-boi.

Some would call me scarred and damaged. Others would call it Stockholm syndrome.
But to me, it was just luck. Pure, simple luck.
And if I had to go through the entirety of those nine months again, just to wind up here, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

For better or for worse, this was my home now.
And it didn't matter if my parents, my ex or even friends like Josh didn't understand or approve.
I was happy. Nick was happy.
We both were, and that's all that mattered.

I spent a few minutes contemplating my life and just sitting by the dining room table, looking outside and slowly sipping my cup of coffee.

With a bit of time to kill and the sun finally showing its face through the mostly-overcast sky, I braved the cold wind and stepped through the patio door in order to check on my garden.

The warmth of the previous days had done wonders for the young tomato plants, and a lot of the shrubs and flowers I'd planted a few weeks ago were now starting to blossom.

Everything was just perfect.
The garden boxes Nick had made me were huge, and even though they were packed to the brim with young vegetable plants, I'd recently taken on the project of clearing out a ground-level garden patch, where I could eventually try my hand out at growing wildflowers and other native greens.

Between the birdbath and the seed dispensers I wanted to install, this place was going to be buzzing with life within the next week or two.

After spending a few minutes putting petroleum jelly on some of the plant stems in the hopes of warding off caterpillars and other leaf-munching critters, I finally gave in to the unusually chilly wind and retreated back to the warmth and safety of the house.

Not wanting to make too much noise and not wanting to wake Nick up before he had a chance to rest for a few hours, I slowly starting packing our things up and brought the lunch cooler, my boyfriend's fishing gear and our camping stuff next to the front door.

With Zack's tent apparently being large enough to house the four of us, and the sleeping mattress already being taken care of, Nick and I wouldn't have to bring much. We'd stop to get some beer and food along the way, but aside from sleeping bags, fishing gear and clothes, there thankfully wouldn't be that much stuff to pack into the pickup truck.

After a quick venture to put my freshly laundered clothes and sleepsack into the dryer, I quietly crept into the Master bedroom to start packing some clothes into my travel bag. But what I saw upon entering the room had the effect of making my heart sink.

From the looks of it, Nick had started getting undressed but hadn't even managed to get his pants off before falling asleep. The man was so out of it and so drained that he was sprawled sideways across the bed, his head resting on the mattress and his jeans and his shoes still on.

I actually thought about just carrying on with my chores and letting the man sleep like that, but then I glanced back at his sleeping form again and absolutely had to intervene.

Sitting down on the foot of the bed, I gently pulled my Master's oversized basketball shoes off and slowly peeled away both of his absolutely pungent-looking socks before running out of the room and tossing them into the laundry hamper.
His giant trainers were similarly banished, but found themselves being stashed in their usual domain, next to his godawful construction boots over by the front door.

I entered the room again, but even though I'd taken both of his shoes and socks off a minute ago, the giant man was still in a state of deep sleep and showed no signs of unrest.

Taking his jeans off was an albeit much more difficult task than I thought it would be, but after a few minutes of trial and error, I finally managed to do just that.

I pulled my man's jeans off, freed him of his tight-fitting boxers-briefs, removed the FitPro sports bracelet he wore on his wrist, and managed to sorta help him into a more comfortable sleeping position. God, he was heavy! Getting him to move even a tiny bit was like trying to move an elephant!

Nick stirred a little while I was trying to get him more comfortable, but aside from groaning and spewing a series of indecipherable words, his mind remained completely oblivious to my efforts and the world around him.

Picking up the heavy-duty down comforter he'd unwittingly tossed off the bed during his initial attempt at getting undressed, I covered the sleeping man's naked form up and tucked him in real snug before planting a kiss on his exposed cheek and closing the curtains up so that less sunlight would filter in through the bedroom windows.

It was a bit past 9:30 by the time I had all my clothes and most of our gear packed and ready to go.
The only thing Nick would need to do is choose which sleeping bags he wanted to bring and then pack his clothes and grooming essentials. Aside from that, pretty much everything else was done and ready.

At 10:00, I took my shower, shaved, took care of trimming my nose hairs and brushed my teeth real good.
I wouldn't only have one hunk to impress today, but two! And Jeremy was also a very handsome lad, so I guess that also contributed to me wanting to step up my game a little.

I did my business, got cleaned up, and then put some Adidas sweatpants on before donning a nice hoodie.

Realising that it would soon be time to wake the Man of the house up and that he'd surely want to take his own shower before grabbing a bite and leaving, I placed his towel next to the shower stall and got his personal effects out before stepping into the bedroom to get some clean socks and undies for him to wear.

Choosing socks wasn't too difficult, but going through my boyfriend's relatively bland selection of boxers and finding a pair I actually liked proved a little more demanding.

He had several dozen undies to choose from, both none of them were even remotely as sexy or as daring as the pink Calvins Kyle had been wearing the other day.

Nick did have a pair of sexy blue Calvins, but they were already in the hamper, awaiting a much-needed trip to the washer.

Just as I was about to settle for a pair of regular grey Hanes briefs, something rather skimpy caught my eye.
A big black jockstrap!

I'd very rarely seen my boyfriend wearing a jockstrap, and frankly don't recall having seen him wear one in the last five years or so.

Nick was a boxer-briefs guy, and a fairly traditional one at that.
The jockstrap he owned was just as bland as the rest of his undies.
But compared to the rest of his selection, it was still pretty damn sexy.

In any case, I didn't think he'd actually agree to wear the jockstrap, but I still decided to press my luck by placing the athletic support next to his folded bathroom towel, along with the pair of clean socks I'd fished out of his sock drawer.

Being a size XXL, the skimpy loincloth was easily as large as Big Mike's and was equipped with a phenomenally ROOMY frontal pouch. The extra space it provided wouldn't be going to waste, though. Not on my man it wouldn't!

After allowing the blond muscle-beast to sleep for an additional half-hour or so, I decided to step back into the bedroom and gently rub his back in the hopes of waking him up smoothly.

I knew he could've probably used several more hours of rest, but I also knew that he wouldn't be happy to start the day any later than it already was.

It took some effort to rouse the slumbering giant from his daze, but after a bit of gentle prodding, the hefty muscle-bull finally awoke and sat up.

At first he just sat there, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and appearing a little lost and confused.
But as the reality of his situation eventually sunk it, my dominant lover's normal composure quickly came to the fore.

We spoke for a few minutes, at which point he saw the time and cursed himself for having slept so late.
I tried telling him that there was no rush and that the point of going camping was for him to relax and take it easy for a few days.

I didn't expect him to acquiesce, but in an uncharacteristic gesture of level-headedness, the blond man simply looked at me and considered my words before admitting I was right.

We shared a quick kiss, after which I departed from the bedroom in order to prepare breakfast, while he showered and trimmed his beard down.

I got to work scrambling some eggs, making his protein shake, cutting up some bananas and getting some French toasts ready.

Once my Daddy's shower was done, I half-expected him to summon me into the washroom and order me to fetch some "proper" underwear for him to wear. But surprisingly enough, that was not to be.

Instead of emerging outta there with a quirky smile or an incredulous look on his face, the two-meter-tall muscle-beast simply walked into the kitchen and went straight to the fridge before guzzling down a mouthful of orange juice, right from the pitcher.

Not only was he wearing the sexy jockstrap I'd fetched out of his drawer, but he was apparently totally fine with it and didn't appear the least bit humoured or weirded out by my choosing it.

Nick's reaction, or rather lack thereof, quickly reminded me of the fact that jockstraps, although sometimes fetishized, were inherently non-kinky and actually quite common among guys who played sports.

My boyfriend didn't think anything of it, and he clearly had no qualms about bringing his protein drink up to the patio door and displaying himself for the entire world to see.

At one point during my sprint to get breakfast ready, I ran to the washroom to quickly relieve myself of the coffee I'd just drank, and stepped back into the kitchen to find the giant man looming over the stovetop, scooping some of the barely-cooked scrambled eggs into his mouth.

"Nooo! Niiiiick. It's not ready yet." I complained, scolding the man for his inability to keep away from the stove whilst I was away.

"Hurry up, boy. I'm hungry." my jockstrap-clad Boss growled, eyeing my progress and sounding none too pleased at the fact that his meal wasn't ready yet.

You should've seen him standing there, strutting around the place, and looking as stern and grumpy as fuck!
He had nothing to hide, and his jockstrap certainly didn't hide much.

With the top of my head barely reaching the bottom of his chin, and his chest width being broader than my shoulders, there was no real mystery surrounding the difficulties of our sex life.
I was a small guy, but my Master was - in every sense of the word - HUGE!

His biceps were as thick as my thighs, and his thighs quite literally dwarfed my waistline.

That oversized jockstrap pouch I was telling you about? It was FULL.
The enormous man-bulge hanging from between his tree trunk-sized thighs jutted out in front of him almost as much as his giant pecs did! And his ass....his ass just left me completely speechless.

As much as I was willing to take Joshua's advice to heart and put into practice what he and Kyle had taught me, the thought of having my face engulfed in my boyfriend's bums was terrifying, to say the least.

Dealing with Kyle's meaty bubble butt had been difficult enough. But there was no doubt in my mind that it'd be mere child's play compared to what awaited me if I surrendered to THIS monster's gargantuan buns!

When the time to eat finally came, Nick dug into his plate like there was no tomorrow.
His plate contained twice the amount of food that sat on mine, but even though I was fairly hungry as well, the blond muscle-god finished his meal well before I was done taking my last bite.

I was about to take our plates away, but when my lover asked me for second servings, I shyly alerted him to the fact that I hadn't made more.

I thought I could just cut him some more fruit and pour him a bowl of breakfast cereal or something, but the bare-chested beefcake instead ordered me to scramble more eggs and told me to get more French toasts going.

It took me a good ten minutes to get his plate filled up again, but it took him less than half that time to empty it anew.

As was customary when feeding my man, no "thank you's" came my way. Only the stern command to pick his plate up and get the dishes started; something I was already in the process of doing.

Like a good boy, I silently picked my Master's plate up, cleared the table, did the dishes and got the kitchen cleaned up like I'd been ordered to.

Nick may have been tired and emotional drained from the recent loss of his aunt, but he was still very much in charge here, and as such, didn't tolerate any lip from me. None whatsoever.

Feeling slightly rejuvenated from his protein-rich meal, the Man of the house eventually left the dining room table and retreated to the bedroom in order to get dressed and start packing the clothes he needed.

I joined him in there after having successfully completed my chores and found the still-shirtless hunk busily roaming around the place, wearing a pair of button-down, black and white Adidas track pants on top of that sexy black jockstrap he had on.
His nylon trackies swooshed noisily as he moved across the room and went about packing more clothes into his duffle bag.

*SWISH. SWOOSH.*
*SWISH. SWOOSH.*
*SWISH. SWOOSH.*

"Did you pack your sleepsack like I told you to?" the man asked, causing me to bite my lower lip and utter a diminutive "Oups."
Nick gave me a somewhat disappointed frown before ordering me to take my sleepsack out of the dryer and put it in his luggage with the rest of his stuff.

I obeyed of course, and in doing so, found that he planned on bringing the muzzle, the plug gag and a ton of thick bondage as well.

I was actually very tempted to pull the plug gag out of Nick's bag, but instead, used his temporary journey to the washroom to stash several pairs of clean socks and undies in with the rest of his clothes.

There'd be NO excuse for smelling the tent up this time.
I'd peel his socks off and put clean ones on his feet myself if I had to!

Keeping my boyfriend's downright putrid foot odour in mind, I quickly scampered to the kitchen and grabbed a pair of white garbage bags from the utility drawer before folding them up and putting them away in my own bag.

Nick and Zack, in the same tent?
Kicking their shoes off and airing their socked soles out at the same time?
No thanks!

I planned on living to the ripe old age of ninety! No way in hell I was going to allow their rotten, festering shoes to stink the place up and send me to my premature grave!

With the overcast weather and the risk of rain looming above our heads, I knew neither of them would agree to leaving their shoes outside when came time to call it a night. So these garbage bags would prove most useful in keeping Jeremy and I alive and well.
All they'd have to do is agree to put their shoes and socks inside the bags, and voilà! Safe, breathable air for everyone!

When I finally asked Nick which sleeping bags he wanted to bring, I was told to bring only one; his old, heavy-duty expedition bag.
The same smelly thing that was rated for Antarctic-temps, and the same monstrously thick worm he'd had taken my virginity in, some 30-odd nights ago.

Obediently complying with my Master's wishes, I took out his extremely heavy, MASSIVELY overstuffed sleeping bag and carried it all the way up to the front door, before placing its bundled form down next to the other gear we planned on bringing to the campsite.

It was only by a pure stroke of luck that I went back to the sleeping bag storage closet and spotted something unusual just as I was about to close the door.

Pulling the light switch on and taking a closer look, I couldn't help but marvel and gasp in surprise as I laid eyes on a pair of remarkably good-looking leather boots.

"Woah. Daddy!" I called out, getting down on all fours and reaching into the back of the cluttered storage space so that I could pull out my bounty.

The boots were beautiful! And really quite big and heavy.
Telltale signs of extensive use manifested themselves through crusty laces, muddy soles and numerous scuff marks.

These boots were old and had a lot of history to them.
If the external clues weren't telling enough, then the rather strong and highly unpleasant odour that spilt outta them certainly was!

I looked at the size tag and it read 49, which I knew was the equivalent of 14 in US sizes.

Man, these things were hot!

It took a few seconds for Nick to emerge into the hallway and see what I was ranting about.
But when he finally laid eyes on the boots I'd pulled out of his storage closet, the look on his face was as unenthused and as neutral as ever.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked, curious as to why I'd called him over and apparently not understanding what the whole fuss was about.

"Sir! When did you get these boots?!" I asked, still kneeling on the floor and still marvelling at the shape and size of them.

"Those? Those are my dad's from when he used to be a cop back when he was living in Sweden." he answered, sounding thoroughly unimpressed at the spectacle I was making.

"Oh wow!" I beamed, still completely unphased by the lack of enthusiasm in my boyfriend's gruff voice.
"How come you never wear them, Sir? Do they fit you?" I asked, quite literally relishing the thought of seeing my gorgeous man donning his father's giant tactical boots.

"Yeah, they fit. I've worn them during the Airsoft games I used to play with Aedan and his group, but haven't worn them since." he answered, referring to someone I was vaguely familiar with from several years ago.

"Sir. You should totally wear them. I'm sure they'd look absolutely amazing on you!" I pleaded, still kneeling on the floor even as the towering hunk looked down at me with an unconvinced expression on his face.

The blond bull glanced at his dad's muddy boots for a brief moment, lifted a hand up to scratch his head, and then produced an exaggerated huff to signal his surrender.

"Alright. I'll wear them." he answered, instantly causing a huge smile to light my face up. "But I'm not goin' around with boots looking that muddy. You're gonna clean 'em up, boi. Now go get a bucket with some soapy water and get a rag out from under the sink. And hurry up! I want those boots cleaned, up and I wanna be outta here in fifteen minutes." he instructed.

Before Nick could even begin telling me to calm down, I had already risen up to my feet, sprinted toward him and planted a kiss on the left side of his freshly-trimmed jawline.

"Yes, Daddy. Right away, Sir." I beamed, looking up at the ridiculously gorgeous man and answering his stern expression with a grateful smile before excitedly scampering over towards the kitchen.

Nick just rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief before retreating back to the washroom, where he was in process of gathering his stuff and packing his grooming essentials.

I spent the better part of ten minutes, kneeling on the hallway floor, soaping up those musty boots off and using a coarse cleaning brush to get all the dried mud out from beneath their reinforced rubber soles.

By the time I was done, his father's smelly old police boots looked almost new, and most of the thickly padded leather exterior had regained some of its original shine.

The boots would need a much more serious buffing once we got back from our little camping trip.
But for the time being, the brief soaping session would have to do.

These heavy bad boys most definitely belonged on Nick's feet.
It would've been a crime to let them sit and collect dust at the bottom of his storage closet!

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 7 times in total.

CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Deliciously lengthy chapter! Still getting my head around the timeline haha, I'd completely forgotten about Steven's passion for gardening. Those police boots are looking fine, I wonder if he has some uniform stashed away somewhere? ;)

We all know Steven's attempts at mitigating the foot odour problem are going to end up being for nothing, if Zack's hockey stuff was anything to go by then his tent itself is likely to be very musky indeed.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

At times I do wish Nick was a little more open with his emotions and provided Steven something more to rebound off of, but still I enjoy their dynamic. A super interesting starting chapter to this book as it allows us as readers to take even more of an in depth look at Steven and Nick's relationship. I'm excited to see where this goes, and just quietly hoping that all of Steven's efforts fail and he'll have to deal with the overwhelming fetor of the two hunks' feet.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The way Steven talks about Nick is so hot. I love hearing his inner monologue about their relationship and how attractive he finds his Master. Also Steven taking care of Nick was adorable.

And yay, the muzzle makes a return! My old favorite!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

E: should learn to read.
Last edited by blackbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago I'm excited to see where this goes, and just quietly hoping that all of Steven's efforts fail and he'll have to deal with the overwhelming fetor of the two hunks' feet.
Ummmm me too. :lol: Though perhaps Steven may be a little better off this time if Zack and Nick decide to pick on Jeremy more this time? Or swap subs? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic