SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh, does make me wonder how many people on here love the idea of this but we're it to actually happen to them, probably not so much. 🤣

I'm gonna go with... 99% of em. :P
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really liked this story .
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

A satisfying end to a fantastic tale, excellent work [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] as always. I’m sure I’m not alone in mentioning that I greatly appreciate the photos that accompany your tales as well, they greatly add to the storytelling.

It comes as no surprise that I am extremely envious of Sammy here, and would greatly love to be in his position!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice to see that Sammy enjoyed himself despite everything. Still, I'm sure he'll be thinking about revenge ideas until their next meeting. ;)

Great Conclusion!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A very good end to a very good story.
I am happy that dad's sock finally made it's way to Sammy, because if it didn't I might have volunteered to get MY mouth shut by dad :lol:
Anyway, I am looking forword to Sammy's revange, maybe he will use even more putrid socks! :twisted: because after all he did, our protagonist kind of deserves it. :lol:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great story and the audience participation is always fun. Pretty intense for a first time but thankfully they both seemed to enjoy their roles in proceedings. Looking forward to Sammy's revenge, hopefully he will come up with some new and cunning ways to exact his revenge!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really enjoyed this which is kind of surprising because I typically can't really get into dom story perspectives, but you did an awesome job as always! Your pictures and descriptions were hot as hell. Looking forward to the sequel! Hope Sammy doesn't take it easy after all he was forced to endure!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I joined in a little late but had a fun ride!

Thanks Bf!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Hey Nice End... Cant wait for revenge part
that Payback is going to good
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Sammy definitely needs to take revenge because of getting the father's sock instead of the younger brother's one! :evil:
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Unfortunately, I only JUST got the time to read this tale, and I was very happy with the array of results and extremely pleased with the last one. I really enjoyed this tale and look forward to more and hopefully I'll be less busy to throw my hat in the ring and vote while reading.
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE WORK!!!!! WOW. My favorite chapter was this last one!!! So much incredible stink, torture and a hellish landscape. Love the length of time Sammy was stuck like that. You have no idea how much I would want to be in his place. Seriously, that would be my heaven!!
This was SO well-written, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !!! Thank you so much for this gift when the state of the world has been insane this week.
Again, INCREDIBLE WORK!!!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Sammy definitely needs to take revenge because of getting the father's sock instead of the younger brother's one! :evil:
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] , If I was Sammy I would have taken revange if I DIDN'T get the father's sock! :lol:
I mean, ~ gag me daddy! ~ :lol: :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention]

Special thanks to you guys for having commented on the final chapter.
Really glad to hear you enjoyed this short end-of-year adventure.

Thanks for your participation!
Very much appreciate it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Is Sammy will present the next story I am actually very curious to see how he is going to think about us :?: . I mean, we were the ones who decided his faith and his gags, so I don't think he would be very amused with us :lol:
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Really great last chapter and an awesome, fun story!
the interactive thing works really well and it's great to see so many guys participating on it.

Looking forward to Sammy's revenge :D
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

" THE END...at least for now."

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I kind of hope it is for now!

Great story and loved the interactive nature/audience inclusion in what unfolded. Made for a great story and I think the audience is more than pleased per the comments :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally caught up! This was great, loved the interactive feature, and I think this was a successful "first time" for our friends ;) ;) now we juts have to make this happen in real life :lol:
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Damn BF, that was the perfect ending to this story, and I'm very much looking forward to Sammy's Revenge. :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see so many of you looking forward to Sammy's revenge.

In the meantime, be sure not to miss my latest tale:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11925

[mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention]

puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Really enjoyed this interactive story my friend! Poor Sam, getting tortured like that while boiling in all those thick bags. I loved it!

I hope you make a second part to this story. Like everyone else here, I’d love to see what Sam has planned for his revenge.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]puffalover[/mention]
Glad to hear you were satisfied with the ending of this short piece, my friend.

The readers were quite cruel in their treatment of poor Sammy.
Seeing that the smelly-footed narrator was only a pawn in this little game, it seems to me like YOU GUYS are the ones deserving some serious comeuppance 8-)

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Another well written story from you! Also, appreciate the interaction so much. Hope we can have something like this again with your future works :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

4toes wrote: 3 years ago Another well written story from you! Also, appreciate the interaction so much. Hope we can have something like this again with your future works :)
Welcome back, my friend.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this little adventure ;) Also happy to see you enjoying my latest tale.
While you wait for the next chapters of "Sucking Up To The Boss", myself and the other M/M readers on here would love to hear your input on BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG and find our where you currently are in your reading. If you've enjoyed these little snippets I've been producing, then you're bound to enjoy my main storyline.

I encourage my readers to participate and share their thoughts whenever they have something to say, no matter what point of the story they're at.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SAMMY'S REVENGE
COMING UP WITH A SUITABLE REVENGE PLAN

Hey guys. So I've been doing some reading for the past couple days and have been made fully aware of the important role each and every one of you ended up playing in my demise last week. Fear not though! I'm not going to hold any of you accountable.

Since the lot of your were so pivotal in helping my smelly-footed friend Jason torment me during my overnight stay at his place, it would only be fitting for you to help me take revenge on him.

So yeah, I don't have much material to tie him up with, but if I start planning ahead of time I'm sure I'll be able to scrounge up a fair amount of stuff.

I need your help though. When I finally do get my hands on Jason, how should I attempt to restrain him?
I've never tied up anyone before, and he's never been tied up either. Keeping that in mind, please don't propose something crazy little a duct tape mummification. I need to start out with something a tad bit easier.

YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I NEED A MINIMUM OF 30 ANSWERS BEFORE DECIDING WHAT DO TO WITH MY FRIEND.

ONE VOTE PER USER
HERE ARE THE CHOICES OF WHAT I CAN DO:

A - STRAP HIM UP INSIDE SEVERAL SLEEPING BAGS
B - GO FOR A STRICT HOGTIE
C - GO FOR A TIGHT CHAIR TIE
D - GO FOR A SPREAD-EAGLE TIE
E - OTHER (SPECIFY)

VERY IMPORTANT!

WHEN YOU'RE DONE VOTING, I NEED YOU TO SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE ON THE POLL.

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic