Valentines Day Fun - F/(M Self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Valentines Day Fun - F/(M Self)

Post by Hogtieguy »

Hey all! I just got a new laptop yesterday and I figured the best way to break in the keyboard would be to type up a new story that has been in my head for the last few weeks!

Hope you enjoy it!

-----

Like most people around the world, my girlfriend Paige and have been stuck at home because of the whole COVID situation. I came up with the idea to do a little trip to the next town over for Valentine's Day. I found this awesome presidential suite right on the beach, it's going to be perfect! I have recently gotten drunk around her and admitted that I like the idea of being tied up and left to struggle, especially in nice places like that where she can explore but I can't. She doesn't really understand why I like it so much but she seemed very interested to give it a try. Of course, none of this plan came up when we were talking about it but I was so hoping it would!

Driving up to the hotel, I can't stop thinking about it. Yes it's supposed to be a romantic getaway but this scene has been in my head ever since I can remember. We had some stuff already planned out. We check in, she has a hair appointment, we go to dinner, and then we come back to the room with wine to celebrate.

We check in, unpack our bags, and she starts getting ready to leave for her appointment. She walks over to me slowly and in my head I keep thinking “This is it, she's going to finally tie me up and leave me while she goes to her hair appointment.” I am very disappointed when I get a simple kiss and she tells me she will be back soon.

I didnt let her see my disappointment, after all, I'm here in a really nice beach room with a really pretty girl on Valentine's Day. I should just be happy! I did send her a text about 10 minutes later joking around by telling her that she missed her chance to lock me up before she left. Ten minutes later, no reply from her.

Two hours later I receive a facetime call from her, this isn't out of the ordinary because we video chat all the time.

“Hey babe, sorry I didnt reply back to your text” she said, “I was busy getting my hair worked on. Do you like it?”

I replied back like most men do “I love it!”,even if we can't tell the difference, we still love it.

She smiled back at me. “I didn’t want to tie you up before I left because I would be gone for about four hours. I felt like it was way too much time.”

“I understand, you’re right, it would have been way too…”

“Do you see that drawstring bag by my nightstand?” She cut me off mid sentence. “Prop your phone up on the floor and dump the bag out in front of the camera.”

Confused, I walk over and dump the bag out in front of her and the camera. Before I could say anything else, she started giving me more instructions.

“I will be gone for about another hour but I want you to tie yourself up with that stuff for me while i'm gone.”

I was totally shocked and could not talk. I was also really shy about it.

“I packed light, but I think I brought enough stuff to get the job done”

“Do you see the two zipties?”

“Yes i do” I answered

She replied “I want you to put one around one ankle and one around the other.”

I did as she told me to do, making sure not to put them super tight and hurt myself.

“Do you see the pink handcuffs?” she asked with a smirk on her face

“Yeah I see them, but I don't see any keys any….” She cut me off mid sentence again.

“You won't find any keys, I have them with me here” she explained. “Don't worry, you won't be needing to be set free until I get there anyway”

“Now, I want you to listen to me.” she said seriously “I don’t want you to say another word” “Nod if you understand”

I nodded

“You will take one both of your socks off, shove them in your mouth all the way, and tie the scarf around your head holding it in.”

Once I did that, she once again started giving me orders.

“Lay face down on the floor in front of the camera”

I lay down..

“Take those handcuffs and cuff one wrist in front so I can see it”
I pulled the cuff out and slapped it on.

“Now, I want you to take both hands behind your back and cuff them together. Make sure they are tight enough so you can't escape, understood?”

At this point my submissive side was in full swing, I listened to everything she told me without any hesitation. She then told me she loved me and I heard the “Call ended” sound that we all know.
-Sam
Kas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kas »

Oh that is fun!!! I do hope there is more
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I hope this story continues! Looking forward to reading more!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I also hope there is more to this. You are a lucky bloke I am very jealous :D
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Hot story,ive always wanted to be commanded into self bondage by a girl 😁
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Thanks of the support everyone! Keep in mind that this is in the fictional story section for a reason. It is just simply what I wish will happen :lol: I will be updating this story and adding more to it. But, If something happens when time comes, I will think about writing a true story about it.
-Sam
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fun story, simple but very playful - would definitely like to see more!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

I like it so far! Hoping you are adding more!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Corn Boy wrote: 3 years ago I like it so far! Hoping you are adding more!
I do plan on adding more. Any advice on how it should go?
-Sam
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start! Hope you continue how she ties you when she gets back.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago
Corn Boy wrote: 3 years ago I like it so far! Hoping you are adding more!
I do plan on adding more. Any advice on how it should go?
Hmm. Maybe have the girlfriend arrive with even more tools like a ballgag, rope, tape, etc?
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Maybe in the next part you can have his girlfriend gag him with her panties or socks and another tight cleave/otm/otn gag. I would love that ^^
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

This is a good start and I enjoyed it.

Paige sounds like a girl who gets things done :).
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Headmistress wrote: 3 years ago This is a good start and I enjoyed it.

Paige sounds like a girl who gets things done :).
Thank you! :) I just wish it were real haha
-Sam
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic