Harry and Max's Solo Adventures (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Oooh poor Harry. It's a great story again. I got worried about him while reading. Now I'm really curious about the christmas present which took so long to prepare.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Ooohhh Nick is back and what have he and Max been cooking up???.... can’t wait to find out. I’m guessing Max is trussed up likes Christmas turkey just for Harry to play with.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Happy to see this updated. Chapters are as great as ever, can't wait to see what's next
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for the comments, all. I think Max came up with a good surprise:

Harry's Christmas Present - Part 2: The Surprise

After untying him, Nick had left Harry with an instruction: Imagine you've just left the changing room and are ready for swimming practice. Harry wasn't in much of a mood to play along, but he decided that it would be easier in the long run to play along. With this in mind, he changed into his swim briefs before heading downstairs (he took his time, just to keep Max waiting for a moment longer).
"Right," Harry said as he reached the kitchen door, "this had better be- GOOD GRIEF!" He froze at the sight of the rest of his swimming team, all bound to chairs and gagged, wearing their swimming briefs.
"MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!" they all seemed to say in unison.
Before he could respond, or take in what was in front of him any further, he was grabbed from behind. "Hey- MMMMPPPPHHHH!" he shouted, as a hand clamped over his mouth and forced a bandanna inside it. With striking efficiency, Black duct tape was wrapped around his mouth several times, effectively silencing him. "MMMPPPPHHH! MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" he tried to scream, but he was helpless. He was dragged towards an empty chair and forced to sit down. He fought hard as his arms were pulled through the backrest, and his wrists were crossed and expertly tied together. He tried to turn his head to see who was binding him, but all he saw were two figures wearing black masks over their heads. They bound his elbows to the backrrest, before wrapping more rope around his chest to secure his upper body to the chair. His assailants then walked around to the front of the chair and used yet more rope to tie his legs together at the knees and thighs, before wrapping more rope around his lap to secure him to the seat. Finally, the tied separate ropes around each ankle and tied them to the nearest chair leg, pulling his legs as far apart as possible without causing discomfort. It was a good job he was sat down. With their latest captive secure, the captors high-fived, and the leaner of the two left the room.

It had all happened so quickly, it took Harry a moment to take in what had happened. He was now firmly gagged and tied to a chair, in a line with the rest of his swimming team, who were all bound identically to him. He was on the right end of the line. On his left was Tommy, looking very embarrassed to be there; next to him was Sam, then Kyle, Clive and finally Max, who looked very pleased with himself. None of the boys looked genuinely frightened, and the familiar sight of a bandanna poking out over the black tape (I.e. The Nick Special) confirmed who their captor was and that this was all planned. Harry did have to give Max credit where it was due: This was impressive. It hardly made up for his hour of isolation but it was a start.
The still disguised Nick spoke into a phone. "The swimmers are secured. Set up the clients; the auction begins in one hour." Then, he left the boys alone.
As if on cue, Max started struggling and mphing as hard as he could, which prompted the rest of the team to do the same.
"Mmmmph! Ngh! MMMMMMPPPPHHH!" came the voice of Tommy next to Harry. He had clearly already decided that this wasn't fun and was trying in earnest to break free.
The others were too far away for Harry to hear properly. Their struggles merged together into one sound. From their movements, their escape attempts looked genuine, but they looked more like they were enjoying themselves.

Without a clock in the room, they swiftly lost track of time. Suffice it to say that they ran out of fight long before the hour was up, and spent the rest of the hour (or eternity) in near-silence, punctuated by the occasional grunt or moan as they waited for Nick to return. Eventually, he did so, wearing a red Christmas jumper instead of the kidnapper disguise.
"Evening, lads," he said cheerfully, "game's done, so you can have your proper sleepover now. The bad news is that I sold you to the North Korean Olympic Agency to spend the rest of your lives competing for the glory of the People's Republic."
He was met with a mixture of laughter and groans, all muffled by gags.
"Thank you, Harry. At least one person was feeling nice to me. Just for that, he gets to be untied First, and he can untie the rest of you."
"MMMPPPPHH, MMPH-MMPPHHH MMPPPHHHH! MMMPPPH-MMPPPHHHH MMMMPPPHHHH!" Tommy yelled into his gag as he fought against the ropes.
"Might want to give that one time to cool off," Nick said to Harry.

Harry decided to follow Nick's advice, and walked past Tommy to untie Sam first, prompting more muffled shouting. Each boy cheerfully thanked him, before heading to the living room to get changed. Aside from Max, whom Harry was saving for last, Tommy was the last to be freed. Harry made a point of stopping and waiting every time he tried to mouth off, until he got the message.
Finally, it was Max's turn to be freed. Harry knelt down in front of him to free his ankles, before hesitating. "I don't want to," he said quietly.
"Mph?" Max asked, confused.
"You left me alone up there for over an hour longer than you said you would. I'm still mad at you. I don't know if I want to free you yet."
Max's eyes widened in shock - first at Harry's words, but then in realisation at what he'd done.
"I trusted you and you let me down."
Unsure of how to react, Max dropped his head to look at the floor. He understood where Harry was coming from, and had no answer.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Just caught up up on the last lats couple entries, and man these guys have been up to it!! I definitely get Harry's frustration and feelings of betrayal. And I know Max didn't mean it, and just got caught up in his gift for Harry, but still...I think maybe a little more time tied up while Harry and the others relax should be fair ;) ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool Christmas adventure
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That surely was a surprise. Sure, Max made a mistake but it wasn't on purpose, hopefully Harry knows that and that it was all because he wanted to give him a nice christmas surprise.

Anyway, great and really creative chapter!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gerson 60
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gerson 60 »

Just waiting for another story. I have an idea. Nick and Harry play a game. Nick kidnaps Harry one night and holds him for ransom.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, I finally got around to finishing this. It's been a busy month, and I got a bit stuck on how to continue this. Thank you for the comments; they gave me a few things to think about as I planned how to proceed from here. Also, thank you [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] for the first-time comment. A game where Harry is held for ransom sounds like a good idea. I'll have to have a think about how best to approach that idea. :D Anyway, here's the final part to the Christmas story (only one month late):

Harry's Christmas present - Part 3: The Aftermath

"Hey, you ok?" It was Kyle. "You're taking a while."
Harry remained sat where he was, staring into space. Max was still tied to the chair, head bowed.
"Ummm..." Kyle said. "You know we're supposed to be having a party in there?"
"Mmmmm..." Harry sighed, not looking up.
"Did you hear Tommy say you'd be making out? He's still a little salty about this whole thing. You shouldn't take him seriously."
Harry said nothing.
"Alright, we need to talk. Alone." Kyle walked through the kitchen and into the back room, then came back and pulled Harry along with him when he didn't respond. "What's the deal?" he asked.
Harry took an age before responding. "He took advantage of my trust," he said eventually.
Kyle gave him a sympathetic look. "True. And you have a right to feel the way you do, but I think you need to hear things from another point of view."
"Fine..." Harry said reluctantly.
"We've all noticed a change in Max," Kyle began. "He used to be very quiet and rarely spoke. Since he started hanging out with you... I don't know exactly, but he's just been so much happier. I don't know what the whole story is, but he was so keen to throw you a surprise you'd love. He just got so into preparing every tiny detail that he lost track of time. He wanted everything to be perfect."
Harry tried to suppress a smile. "It was a good surprise," he admitted.
"Look, you can get your own back later, but for now why don't you let bygones be bygones and enjoy the party. If not for him, at least do it to stop Tommy from cracking those terrible gay jokes."
"He can be a real jerk sometimes," Harry said.
"Well done, Captain Obvious!" Kyle replied jovially. "Did you also know that bears sleep in the woods?"
Harry laughed. "Alright, I'll let Max out but only to shut Tommy up!"

Ten minutes later, Harry and Max entered the living room together. Before Kyle could stop him, Tommy blurted out, "At last! Did you kiss and make up?"
The others glared at him.
"It's fine," Harry said. He's just joking. He looked at Max, who was blushing and trying to avoid making eye contact. He looked relieved that Harry was ready to enjoy the rest of the party.

To an outside observer, it looked like an ordinary party between young teenagers: pizza, video games and a ridiculously large number of sweets. Harry had to admit, Max had really thought about what he'd enjoy. They weren't too old for a sleepover either. During the night, Harry thought about what Kyle had said about Max. He could just as easily have been talking about him. Harry was socialable and popular, but he had never had a true close friend until he met Max. Perhaps he should have been more understanding. He knew how it felt to be lonely, and he never wanted to feel that way again.

That being said, Tommy had also been concocting a plan, which Harry would later decide took things too far in the other direction. They had spent the night in sleeping bags on the living room floor. None of them had brought pyjamas, so they had opted to sleep in their boxer briefs (cue more gay jokes from Tommy). Harry woke up that morning to the sound of Nick saying he'd be back to check on them a bit later. He crawled out of his sleeping back to see who was awake. To his surprise, he was the only one still there. The rest of the sleeping bags had been packed up, leaving the room empty. There vere muffled voices coming from the kitchen. Harry decided to see who it was.

Tommy and Max. Harry walked into the kitchen to find that Max was once again tied to one of the kitchen chairs. He was wearing his boxer briefs, and was expertly lashed to the chair. His arms had been pulled through the gaps in the back of the chair and tied behind his back, his chest was bound to the chair just below his shoulders, and his legs were bound together and pulled under the chair at a 45 degree angle by a rope tied to the back of the chair. His lap was also tied to the seat so he couldn't try to pull away from the chair. Finally, there was a large red ballgag in his mouth.
"Morning, sleephead," Tommy said quietly.
"Huh... whaaa... how?" Harry asked, rubbing his eyes in an effort to wake up fully.
"Your friend Nick taught me how to tie people up with ropes. Now I can join in with your games properly!" He was trying to sound friendly and cheerful.
"And the ballgag?" Harry asked.
"Max had that in his bag. He's rather fond of it. He has another one as well," he said, holding up a blue ballgag which was the same size.
"Okay..." Harry said.
"I was thinking," Tommy interrupted, "you and Max still need to kiss and make up. Why don't you join him so you can see how sorry he is."
Having not fully woken up yet, Harry didn't put much thought into this. He was bored of talking, and didn't think it was Tommy's business to talk about what happened last night. He just wanted the conversation to be over. "If I say yes, will you drop the gay jokes?" he said.
"Sure," Tommy said cheerfully. "I wanna try something out."

Harry - still feeling groggy - walked up to Tommy and waited for his instructions. Tommy had him stand right in front of Max facing him, and tied each ankle to the respective legs of the chair. He then guided him to sit on Max's lap and put his arms around Max like a hug. His wrists were then bound together behind Max, and then bound to the back of the chair so Harry couldn't pull away. They were then bound tightly together chest-to-chest, and Tommy added extra ropes to tie Harry's legs to Max's, forcing him to continue sitting on his lap.
"Whoah!" Harry said, "When did you get so good at this?" He had fully woken up now.
"I'm a quick learner," Tommy replied.
"Ok, but why is Max so quiet?"
"He wants to make this as fun as possible."
"I don't know," Harry began, "it's not like him to- MMMMPPPHHH!"
Tommy took advantage of Harry's chatter to sneak the ball gag into his mouth from behind. "That was too easy!" he said laughing.
"MMPPPHHH! MPH MMMPPHHH!" Harry protested.
Max also sprang into life and started struggling. "MMPPPHHH!" he added.
"Boy, you two are pretty thick when you're half asleep," Tommy said. He put a hand to the backs of their heads and pushed them together so their gags pressed against each other.
"Mph-MMPPHH!" both boys protested.
"See, Max?" Tommy said. "I told you this would help you to kiss and make up!"
"MMPH!" Max said, throwing his head to the side to slip out of Tommy's grasp.
"Oh, aren't you feisty all of a sudden? I guess I'll have to put a stop to that."

Harry had always wondered why Max kept a roll or two of black duct tape in his bag at all times. Sure, it had come in useful once or twice, but having it used against them seemed like the bigger risk, especially because Tommy already knew to look there. He wrapped tape around their mouths several times, sealing the ballgags in place. Not to be underestimated, he then forced their faces together again, and wrapped even more tape around their heads, pinning them together into a gagged kiss. They tried to wriggle away from each other, but the tape held them tightly together, forcing them to look into the other's eyes.
"That should do it," Tommy said. "Oh, wait, I have another idea!" He grabbed the waistband of their boxer briefs from behind and yanked them up, eliciting a gagged grunt. Then, he stuck a piece of tape over their backs to keep the wedgie in place. "Enjoy, boys," he laughed. "That babysitter should be back in about four hours. Meanwhile, I'm going to join the others at the park."
With that, he took himself out of the house, leaving Harry and Max alone, tied on a chair in a forced embrace in their underwear with their faces forced together. Great. Every now and then, they struggled and resisted in an effort to break free, but the knots refused to budge. They were able to make some progress in removing Max's wedgie, as both of their hands were tied behind his back and they could pick at the tape, but they knew they weren't getting out until Nick turned back up. Although it was uncomfortable, Harry had to admit that it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Max's body heat kept him warm and vice versa, and it was only going to be Nick who found them, so there wouldn't be any embarassing conversations about it. Finally, even though Max had upset him last night, of all the people with whom he could have found himself in this predicament, he was glad he was stuck here with Max.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

O Kaaayy! Now I'm looking forward to your next piece.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That was a great (late or already early? :lol: ) christmas story. I like the idea of both of them tied up at the same time :)

You could make a story out of that too e.g. they try to make an escapechallenge for themselves where both of them are tied up at the same time. And maybe it goes wrong or someone steals the necessary keys, which would be a typical Tommy-move :lol:

Anyway, your story is great as always.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, I had a burst of inspiration. Thank you [mention]Xtc[/mention] and [mention]Killua[/mention] for the comments. I hope this short part lives up to the hype. :D

I love the idea of the escape challenge. Perhaps I should put that to one side to use once this little escapade is done. It's only a short one to introduce the scenario, but here's part 1:

Held for Ransom - Part 1: the Kidnapping

Hey, I'll be there in a bit. Can I put my bike in your garage?

There was nothing unremarkable about Max's text, but little did Harry know the day it would lead to. As far as he was aware, it was a normal Sunday morning. His mother was away at work and work be back on Monday evening, so Max was coming over to keep him company. He text back.

Sure. I'll open the door now, just shout when you're here.

Harry opened the garage door and headed back into the kitchen. It would probably take Max about five minutes or so to arrive. Harry was expecting Max to bring ropes, so he was wearing his compression shorts and shirt so he would be comfortable.

After a couple of minutes, he heard the door to the garage close and the door into the house open, but didn't turn to look. "Hey, I'm in the kitchen," he called. "I'll just be a - MMMPHH!" He felt a large, gloved hand clamp iteself tightly over his mouth. He instinctively tried to lean forward in an effort to break free, but his assailant used this to force him to the floor. Whoever this was, he was an expert in subduing people. He felt a handcuff slap itself onto one of his wrists, which was then pulled behind his back and cuffed to the other wrist, all the while the hand stayed clamped over his mouth.
"Shut up, kid!" an aggressive voice said.
"Mmphh-MMMPHH!" Harry cried, unable to use his hands to aid his escape. His attacker forced a cloth into his mouth, held it in place with one hand and then wrapped several layers of duct tape over his mouth to hold it in place.
This allowed the assailant a bit more time, and the use of both hands. He expertly used white ropes to tie Harry's wrists together and cinched off the rope, allowing him to remove the handcuffs. "Rope is much better," he said. He then tied Harry's ankles together using the same technique. He was surprisingly fast and effective. "No time to do the rest for now," he said. "Let's get you out of here!"
"MMMPPPHHH! MMMPH-MMMPHHHH!" Harry screamed, shaking his head furiously as he was lifted off the floor and slung over his attackers shoulder. He was carried into the garage, where a van with tinted windows was waiting. Harry was thrown roughly into the back of the van. He struggled mightily to free himself, but he knew he wouldn't be able to do so before he was whisked away.
He heard the engine start, the garage door open and felt the van gently pull away. He had expected it to be driven much more roughly, but then it made sense for the driver not to want to attract attention. "Don't worry, kid," the driver said, "I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, maybe you'll enjoy being my prisoner."
"MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH!" Harry shouted into his gag. He just had to hope that Max would realise something was wrong.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Glad to see a new piece from you.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I'm looking forward to what this one leads to. I wonder who the kidnapper is and how he could know that Harry is alone at home.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant again!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you once again for the comments :D . I've been meaning to write this next part for a couple of days now, so here it is:

Held for Ransom - Part 2: Harry is Missing

Max arrived at Harry's house shortly thereafter. As expected, the garage door was wide open. He left his bike in there and pulled the door closed. "Hey!" he called, as he entered the house. "I'm here!"
No reply.
"Harry?" Max called, "Are you there?"
Still nothing.
"Huh?" Max said. He looked around the house to see if Harry had got himself 'stuck' somewhere. He carefully checked every nook where Harry could conceivably have hidden."Yo," he said, knocking on the bathroom door, "I'm going to count to three and come in. If you're in there, tell me."
Again, Harry didn't answer
The room was empty. Max decided now was the time to try phoning. It had been twenty minutes since Harry's last text.

The van came to a stop. Harry could see the back of a building through the windows, although he couldn't make out exactly where he was. It was safe to assume that no-one would be able to see the van from here. "Mmmmm..." he moaned softly into his gag. He had been unable to free his wrists from the rope.
"Right, let's get you packaged up properly," said the kidnapper. "I've locked the doors to the van, so you'd better do as I say or I'll hurt you."
"MMMPPHHH!" Harry cried defiantly.
The man grabbed his shirt and yanked him up so their faces were almost level. "Listen here, kid," he said threateningly, "I'm in this to make money. I don't care how I make it. I can either ransom you back to your family, or sell you on. Doesn't matter to me. Give me trouble, and I'll punish you." He held up a knife to add to the threat. "Now, are you gonna be a good boy?"
Sensing that his options were limited, Harry swallowed hard and nodded.
"Good," he said, patting Harry on the cheek. "Now, where was I?"

He immediately set to work grabbing more rope and binding Harry more effectively. Now that they were out of sight and far away, he could take much more care. He started by tightening the ropes binding Harry's wrists and ankles together, before tying Harry's knees and thighs together. Then, he tied another rope to connect the rope around his ankles to the rope around his thighs, pulling it tight so that it forced Harry to keep his legs bent, preventing him from standing up. Next, he pulled his elbows together and tied them together as well, before tying another rope around his chest to hold his arms in place.
Just then, a familiar ping came from Harry's pocket.
"Oh, heck!" the kidnapper muttered. "Always check the pockets!"
Harry couldn't help but smirk at the thought of his captor making such a basic error. Mind you, it was probably for the best that the tape stopped him from being able to see the smirk.
The man pulled it out of Harry's pocked and held it in front of Harry's face. "Unlock it," he commanded.
"Mph," Harry said, duly obliging by tapping the screen with his nose.
"Hmmmmm," said the man. "Looks like someone called Max is expecting you to still be at home. Well, ain't that a shame. I'll just have to text him some directions. I hate loose ends."
Harry's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't let Max get dragged into this! "MMMPPPHHHH!" he cried as loudly as he could, shaking his head.
The man sighed. "I warned you about giving me trouble," he said calmly.
"MMMPPHH! MMPHH-MMMPHH!!" Harry cried.
The man quietly opened a toolbox he kept under the passener seat and pulled out a pair of scissors. Swiftly and precisely, he cut Harry's shirt from the bottom, and tore it off him.
"MMMMPPHH!?" Harry cried in bewilderment.
"Now isn't it a shame that you made me do that?" he said. "Still, my research on you said that you enjoyed the feeling of ropes on your skin, so the only real punishment is that a good shirt like that was wasted." With that, he clambered back into the driver's seat. "I've told your little friend where to find us. We'd better head over there. It would be rude to be late."

Harry lay there, shocked. This was too much to take in. Being kidnapped against his will was unpleasant enough, but now Max was going to be dragged into this as well. And to top it all off, this creep had been stalking him for a while. How could he possibly know that Harry liked being tied up? This just got worse by the second. He felt the rumble of the van's engine start, and it pulled away. "Mmmmmm," he moaned quietly as he tried to process everything that was going on.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Wow, that's a strong part. Last part I thought that guy is probably someone Harry knows, who is playing a prank on him... but that guy gets a little bit too creepy to be a friend of him... I'm questioning myself how long (and how???) he is stalking Harry. I really want to know what's happening next...

I really feel with your characters, you built them over several parts/stories. That makes me quite worried about Harry, especially when that creepy guy ripped off his shirt (ok...maybe I even hoped a little that he gets tortured in a kid-friendly way :twisted: :lol: )

I'm really looking forward to what's coming next.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

You weren't too far off in the end, [mention]Killua[/mention]. I hope that this part can assuage any worries:

Held for Ransom - Part 3: Reunion

PING!
A text from Harry came through: I'm not at home. "Yes," Max said aloud, "I noticed." There was an address at the bottom of the message. A quick search confirmed that it was the address of one of the empty factories outside of town. "Well, I guess I'll meet him there."
PING!
Another text came through, this time from Joel: 'sup. Mum said she and dad won't be back until tomorrow. I'm not cooking. Pick up your dinner from McDonald's before you come home. Mum'll pay you back. "Not the best timing," Max said again. "I've got somewhere else to be."

Harry had plenty of time to get used to his new surroundings. He had been brought to one of the empty factories outside of town, where he had been brought upstairs and tied to the railing, forcing him to sit down. His captor had retied his arms so that they were bent at right angles behind his back, then tied his upper arms to his torso above his elbows and just below his shoulders. This was more comfortable than how he was tied in the van, but the man had a knack for tying him in just the right way for it to be slightly uncomfortable, but not painful.
"Hey," said his captor as he came out of a nearby office, "I'm going to hide so I can get your friend when he gets here. You can try to warn him if you like, but that gag will probably make it hard for you. Ha!"
Harry just glared silently at him. He wasn't going to give him an excuse to cause him any more problems. He was already just wearing just his compression shorts (his shoes and socks had been removed to stop him from running away). He did not like the idea of being humiliated further.
He hated being tied up alone. Part of the pleasure of playing these games was having Max to keep him safe. In many ways, he kept himself in control. There was no such luck here. This guy was creepy, and Harry didn't trust his intentions, for obvious reasons. The only thing he could control here was how impatient to be and how much to struggle. He tried to compartmentalise his feelings by closing his eyes, which helped a bit. In fact, he could almost admit that a part of him quite enjoyed being captured by surprise. If this guy turned out to be Nick, he would probably only be mad for a little while. However, this guy was too rough to be Nick; he would have apologised at least a dozen times already.

Max eventually arrived at the address. He'd peddled quite hard to get there as quickly as possible, and worked up something of a sweat. He noticed a van near to a door, which suggested that Harry was inside that door. It made sense to check there first.
"Hey, Harry!" he called as he walked through the door.
No reply.
"Guess I'll have to look around at bit." It didn't take long to establish that Harry wasn't on the ground floor. He decided to check upstairs.

Harry heard footprints on the stairs behind him. He strained to look over his shoulder, to see Max heading up the stairs. "MMMPPHH!" he called out.
"Harry!" Max exclaimed. He ran up the stairs and knelt beside him. "Hang on, I'll get you out."
"MMPH! MMPPH!" Harry shook his head.
"Hang on, stop struggling," Max said as he ran his hand along the tape so he could find the end.
Harry saw the man slowly walking towards Max. He became more frantic. "MMPH! MMPPH-MPPHH!" he cried, nodding towards the man.
"Alright," Max said, letting go and leaning back. "What is it?"
"MMPH! MMPH!"
"What?" Max looked confused.
"MMPPH. MMPHH-MPHH. MPHHH!" Harry tried to tell him. Blimey, he was being thick today.
"Look, let me get this gag off first, then you can - MMPPPHH!" Max cried as the man grabbed him from behind and clamped his hand over his mouth. Instantly, he was dragged backwards into the office and the door slammed shut.
Silence. The wait was agonising. Harry couldn't hear anything, and there were no windows to let him see what was going on in there. After a while, he tried to call out. "Mphh?" he asked. Still nothing.

Eventually, the door reopened. Harry held his breath. What he saw was worse than he had expected. The man left the room backwards, dragging Max with him. Max was only wearing his boxer briefs, and gagged identically to Harry. His ankles were bound together, and his wrists were bound together in front of him. The man dragged him across to Harry, and dropped him onto his backside. He looked uninjured, but he was looking down and trying to avoid making eye contact.
The man grabbed a hook, which was attached to the ceiling via a chain and pulled it down, tying Max's wrists to it. Then, he walked to a lever on the nearby wall, and cranked it, slowly lifting Max's arms up above his head, until he was forced to stand, fully outstretched. He was so close to Harry, and yet so far.
"Hey, chin up, bro," he said to Max. "I know this isn't quite what you had in mind when we planned this, but it'll be much more fun for you both this way."
Bro? No... he couldn't be, could he? "MPPHH!" Harry said.
"Took you long enough to figure it out," he said, pulling off his mask. "Max asked me to kidnap you for a game. I may have gone a bit off piste."
"Mmmpphh..." Max growled at him.
"Oh, don't be so coy!" Joel said playfully. "Your friend Tommy told me you'd enjoy the surprise, and I've been waiting ages to humiliate you again."
"MPHH-MMPHH-MPPHH!" Max protested.
"Hey, I've done nothing that wasn't part of our deal," Joel said. "You have no grounds to get revenge on me. Right, I'm off."
"MMPHHH!" both boys protested.
"Oh, don't worry!" Joel said. "Tommy and I arranged this part. He'll be here in about twenty minutes to let you go - I assume!"
With that, he left, leaving Harry and Max to struggle before Tommy arrived.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Wow...that was unexpected. I mean at first I thought it could be possible that it's Joel, but after he texted Max I was so sure that he isn't the kidnapper. Nice trick though. :lol:

But Tommy? He's quite a mean person who takes things way too far. I don't think Harry and Max are going to like what he does to them when he arrives. But I'm also intrigued to see what he does to them, even if they won't like it :lol: :twisted:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Going well so far.
Gerson 60
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gerson 60 »

Splendid story.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm surprised Max worked with Joel on this after the last time, he would've been the last person I'd go to if I was Max...and I don't think Tommy is gonna play nice...
Gerson 60
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gerson 60 »

I have a new story idea for you . Harry is actually kidnapped from his bedroom and held for ransom by two villains.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Uh-oh what sort of mischief is Tommy going to get up to
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, I finally got around to finishing this part. I've also commissioned an illustration for it, so I hope you enjoy. :D

Held for Ransom - Part 4: Endgame

"Mmmpphh-mmpph mppph!" the boys cried as they tugged and wriggled against the ropes holding them in place. It didn't take long for them to realise that they were stuck, but they carried on nonetheless. The room echoed with the sounds of their muffled grunting, not that anyone was around to hear. They continued to struggle until the inevitable happened, and they heard the door open.
"Question," Tommy said, "if two boys are gagged and screaming for help, but no-ones around to hear it, did they ever really make a sound?"
"MMPPHH!" Max yelled and glared at him.
"Oh, did you say something? I'm having trouble hearing," he said in his best old man impression.
"MMM-MMMPPPHHH!" Max yelled again.
Tommy stared at him blankly, and binked a couple of times. "I'm pretty sure you're saying something, but there's something right there." He tapped his mouth with his finger.
"MMPPPHH!" Max shouted.
"Yeah, that's it," Tommy said. "You're trying to speak with your mouth full. A bit rude if you ask me. You should spit that out."
Max rolled his eyes. "MMMPPPPHHHH!" he cried.
"Tsk tsk," Tommy replied, "so rude! I guess I'll have to teach you some manners." With that, he took some rope out of his bag and started walking towards Max.
"MMpph-MMMPPPHHH!" Harry cried, in an effort to distract him.
"And now you're being rude!" Tommy said. He turned towards Harry and knelt down beside him. "That also deserves a punishment."

He began untying Harry's legs, all the while being sure to glare at them both sternly. Harry, meanwhile, knew he had to keep Tommy's attention away from Max, and waited until the moment was right. As the last bit of rope on his legs was removed, he aimed a swift kick at Tommy, who fell backwards to avoid getting a foot to the face.
"Just for that," he said, and yanked Harry's shorts off, leaving him in his boxer briefs.
"Mph!" Harry grunted, and he managed to kick Tommy in the shoulder.
"Argh!" Tommy cried. Then his tone became very serious. "You asked for this," he said. To stop any more kicking, he sat on Harry's legs, and promptly tied them together in four different places before he even got to Harry's knees.
Harry tried to kick and thrash, but it was no good. He resigned himself to defeat.
Once Tommy had finished with him, he turned his attention back to Max. "Now, where was I?"
"Mmmphh!" Max said, shaking his head.
"Consider yourself lucky. Harry here made me use up most of my rope. I've only got a bit left... but how to use it?" He looked around the room for a bit, before running off briefly. He returned holding a broom.
"Mmph?" Max raised an eyebrow.
Tommy said nothing, before proceeding to untie his ankles. He then tied one ankle to the broom and forced his legs apart, tying his other ankle to the broom so that it became a makeshift spreader bar. "That'll hold you," he said.
Max and Harry gently tugged at their bonds, but they knew they weren't getting out without help.
"Now," Tommy said, "I know you two are quite big on asking for permission to do stuff like this, so I was wondering... Will you let me take your picture?"
"MPH!" both boys said firmly whilst shaking their heads.
"Huh?" Tommy said. "I don't get it; you're talking with your mouths full again."
"MMMPPPHH!" they repeated.
"Was that a yes?" Tommy asked, stifling laughter.
"MMPPH!"
"I'll take that as a yes," he said, ignoring their shaking heads. He pulled out his phone and snapped a few photos.
"MMPH-MMMMPPHH!" Harry snarled and struggled to free himself.
Tommy bent down and stared him in the face. "You're going to do exactly as I say, or these photos get out there, and your mum'll make you move school again."
Defeated, Harry broke eye contact and gazed at the floor. He would have to tread carefully here.
"Here's the deal: you are going to become my slaves, and each time you please me, I delete one photo. If you disobey or resist, I share them."
Neither Harry nor Max spoke, or looked at him.
"I'll take that as a yes. Now, I'm gonna go for a while. Make yourselves comfortable. I'll be back to let you go later."
Once he was gone, Harry let out a long sigh. "Mmmmmmm..." This was going to be a long few weeks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic