My personal gag & bondage experiences ( M )

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My personal gag & bondage experiences ( M )

Post by Sockgaggedman »

So, I decided to take a break from my https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11709 story. Because I felt link a just wrote something for the same 4 to 5 people. And don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that, BUT I fell like it is better to start a new set of stories that people might enjoy more. I might go back to my old story if I see a demand for it, but if not, the ones curious about it can DM me in private and ask me questions about it, or about what was going to happen next.

Now, that being said :

I wanted to aproch a more simple topic, here I am not looking forword to sound fancy.

As the title suggests, here I am going to share some of my personal experiences with gags and bondages. The first story is an appetizer to help me see the public's opinion about it. And so it is not my HOTTEST story nor my newest, but in my opinion a good one nonetheless.

This happened in the summer of 2019. My parents announced my that they were going on a small holyday fot the weekend. They told me this a week earlier, so that I could prepare, and prepare I did!

That week I went to the gyn excessively, and work out more, so that by the end of the week, my gym socks ( that I already wore for 3 weeks) were PUTRID, and the foulest I've ever seen them.

So when the day came, I was prepared, I had 3 rolls of black tape, a lot of rope and my dirty socks.

So the moment thay texted me that they arrived, I started serios business.

The first thing was the gag, but when I looked at my socks, it was the first time I was hesitant. They once were white, but now they were a yellowish-grey. But it was only for a moment, as I swiftly try to shove them in my mouth. They were quite big, and as much as I tried I couldn't get them both in. So I did the next best thing and only shove one in. I wrapped the tape 15 times around my mouth, so as hard as I tried, it was staying in! The other sock I folded and placed over my nose. It wasn't long before literal stench entered my nostrils, but that couldn't stop me, and I wrapped tape 10 times around my head to hold it in place. So by the end of this, I was tasting and selling my foul socks!

I then self-hog tied myself. And like that I spent the next hour or so gagging and moaning in my large gag.
This was fun, but it wasn't enough for me. So I untied myself and started wondering around the house, with the gag still on, ofcourse , and it wasn't long before I saw something catchy. In the bathroom, I found my dad's black worn socks. I took a good look at them, and I couldn't belive my eyes, they were the exact socks he wore just before he left, they were fresh off the foot and quite literly soaking in sweat! I didn't know how long he had been wearing them, but by their smell, I think it was A LOT!

So I simply switch between the gags.

Even thou my dad's socks were only ankle socks the were HUGE! I could hardly get one in so you can imagine how how shocked I was when I realized I still had one left! At first I just wanted to put it over my nose, as I did with mine, but then I thought about it, and I realized that I wouldn't get an opportunity like this any time soon, so I had to endure it, and stuffed the other sock in! It could hardly fit, and a part was still sticking out, I tried pushing it but I couldn't get it any further. So satisfied with my work I brought the duct tape to my face and wrapped it around 20 times!

As a final touch I still used my dirty sock and tape it to my nose, so I can fully enjoy the moment!
And that's how I spent most of my weekend, tied up and sucking on different socks. It was one of the best times of my life. The socks were so bad, but it was so good!
The best part was that, besides things like eating and washing my teeth, the gag mostly stayed on!

So yeah, that was the first of many stories that involve me and gags.
It wasn't the kinkiest, but still one of my favourites!

I hope you enjoyed it!
And if you like it, there are many more hot stories coming soon, so stay tunned! ;)
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

sound so good, im same!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
I'm a little surprised. Actually your last story got quite a lot of comments, and by eight different people no less!
Given how short it is and given that you've just only begun writing here and haven't gained a following yet, that's actually a lot.
I'm afraid your expectations may be a little too high, my friend.

As for this short tale, I sounds like you had a lot of fun munching on those socks, boi 8-)
Too bad I wasn't there to secure those bonds for you and gag you myself. I know I would've had a lot of fun teasing you with your dad's socks and introducing you to my dad's rotten stinkers.

Looking forward to your next experience, mate.

Take your time. Reread before posting and remember that since this isn't your language of every day use, installing a spellchecker on your tablet/laptop/computer is highly recommended. It won't catch every mistake, but it will correct you and catch typos more often than not.

Keep it up.
And don't forget to post on "Dad's Special Surprise" in order to alert your readers there of this new tale you've started.

You can tag each one of your reviewers there by pressing the @ symbol and typing part of their usernames down.
For example, if I type down @squi a box with different usernames starting with those letters appears and then I can select the one I want: [mention]squirrel[/mention]

Squirrel will then receive a notification in his inbox, alerting him that he's been tagged.

Good luck, my friend!
Anxious to see what you have in store for us next.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It's an easier read if you double space between paragraphs.

Drawscore
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

drawscore wrote: 3 years ago It's an easier read if you double space between paragraphs.

Drawscore
All done, my friend. I hope it's better now :)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Better. Have to admit to one error. I should have said "line space," instead of "double space." Getting senile in my advanced age.

Drawscore
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Neat experience. Thanks for sharing
Galuj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Galuj »

i enjoyed this, the gag was really hot.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really looking forward to hearing about your next bondage & gag related experiences, [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!

A lot of what you wrote sounds like something [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] would do when his dad wasn't around.
I think the two of you would get along mighty well. You'd probably get into all sorts of mischief together 8-)

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Of course Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] was right, that was almost exactly what I have already done too when my parents weren't home!
I was loving (and still do) my Dad's worn, disgusting socks. And so I do love the excessive duct tape gags just like you pointed them out. Really hot.

Thanks for sharing, and I also can't wait to read more of your experiences.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 3 years ago Of course Master @bondagefreak was right, that was almost exactly what I have already done too when my parents weren't home!
I was loving (and still do) my Dad's worn, disgusting socks. And so I do love the excessive duct tape gags just like you pointed them out. Really hot.
You, [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention] and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] seriously need to be kidnapped and kept safely stored somewhere.

Since you boyz are obviously all familiar with your respective dad's socks and shoes by now, and since you all seem to be getting something out of it, I think it would be pretty damn interesting to play mix and match and make the four of you taste each other's dad's socks.

Would make for an awesome fictional story, don't you think, guys? 8-)
My mind is reeling with ideas at the moment.
If there's enough support, I might actually pick up on it.

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Was very relieved to hear you were back amongst us my friend.
Very much looking forward to hearing more from you.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
You, @Sockgaggedman, @squirrel and @Tsuhaya seriously need to be kidnapped and kept safely stored somewhere.

Since you boyz are obviously all familiar with your respective dad's socks and shoes by now, and since you all seem to be getting something out of it, I think it would be pretty damn interesting to play mix and match and make the four of you taste each other's dad's socks.
That would be an awesome story, definitely would like to read it!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

[/quote]

That would be an awesome story, definitely would like to read it!
[/quote]

As would I! :D
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Hey [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] !

Just discovered this little tale and I'm glad I did.

Your description of your and your dad's socks definitely made me envious of them. You might have to gag me at some point with your gym socks! :lol:

You're very lucky to have such nasty socks and feet, along with your dad's socks :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Your description of your and your dad's socks definitely made me envious of them. You might have to gag me at some point with your gym socks! :lol: You're very lucky to have such nasty socks and feet, along with your dad's socks :)
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], it seems that we just found you a fellow prisoner to keep you company. And a willing one, at that!
I guess your dad's socks'll get that washing they so badly need at this point ;)

[mention]squirrel[/mention] and I will have a lot of fun trussing you little twerps up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic