Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

surgicalorb wrote: 3 years ago Your Gender: Male, mid-30's

Seeking: Both genders are welcome, I can sub or dom for either

"Must Haves" in a RP: Tight bondage, rope, hogties, kidnapping, captured and taken down, western cowboy/girl stuff, robbery, OTS carry, socked-foot domination, gags (sock stuffing, layers of tape being the best)

Hard No: Death, Blood, bodily waste related.

More Info: My favorite scenarios are captured/kidnapped and wrestled into being tied up and gagged. Whether it's a robbery or something similar, there has to be an aspect of manhandling and being roughly bound and gagged (with rope, duct tape and socks).

Method of Messaging: PMs and email.
We seem to have a lot of similarities Orb! Once you're at 10 posts feel free to PM me I'd love to chat :)
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

My gender: Male

Seeking: Female Dom

Interests: Ballgags, Cleave Gags, OTM Gags, Panel Gags, Hogtie, Chair Tie, Mummification, Tied to Bed, Latex and Leather, Boots.

Will not do: Anything gross ( especially bodily fluids), death, excessive pain (Though I am open to light whipping), any gag I did not list above.

There's lots of fantasies I could take on. Just feel free to message me and we'll see what we can come up with. As long as you are a female dom willing to take on a male sub, that's all I ask. You can message me here or Discord.
Last edited by Corn Boy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

sian26uk wrote: 3 years ago My Gender - female (lesbian)

Seeking: Other females, Dommes/subs/switch

My role: completely submissive

Interests: Hogtie, bed tie, any tie! gags, self bondage, tied to someone. oh and barefeet!

Will not do: Nothing illegal (goes without saying), anything overly gross. Also no blood or permanent marking
@ sian26uk if you want to. You can dm me. And see if we can do a roleplay
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

sophietied1 wrote: 3 years ago Gender: Female

Seeking: M/F F/M F/F

Must Haves: Gags (OTM, ball, cleave, Tape, scarf) Blindfolds A tight tie (hogtie, mummification, spread eagle, chair tied)

Not any: Death, bodily fluids, open mouth gags

Message me and we can come up with a good scenario or story to make it even better!
I can't message you as you haven't made enough posts to allow messaging yet, but I am willing to do an F/M scenario with you. We seem to have similar interests.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Headscarf Hannah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headscarf Hannah »

Seeking: Female (any role) or Male (doms only)

Must Haves: Bondage of course.

Good to have: Bandanas, socks, romance and sex is always a massive plus

MUST NOT HAVE: excessive pain (spanking is fine), blood, mechanical bondage

My discord is HeadscarfHannah#1465. Message me and I'm happy to see if we can roleplay.
Last edited by Headscarf Hannah 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
HeadscarfHannah#1465 on discord.
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupnic »

Headscarf Hannah wrote: 3 years ago Gender: Female

Seeking: Female or Male (any role)

Must Haves: SCARVES! Bondage of course.

Good to have: Bandanas, socks, romance and sex is always a massive plus

MUST NOT HAVE: excessive pain (spanking is fine), blood, mechanical bondage

My Kik user is HeadscarfHottie, my discord is HeadscarfHannah#1465. Message me and I'm happy to see if we can roleplay.
I friended you on discord. I'm down for some scarf fun.
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

Seeking: M or F, prefer doms

Likes: Hogite, spread eagle, chair tie, mummification. Otm Gags, OTN gags, tape, rope, scarves, blindfolds. Boots, bandanas, some nudity

Dislikes: Bodily fluids, death, open mouth gags, excessive torture or tickling

Messaging: PM only

Open to lots of scenarios so message me and we can discuss it
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gayjacket »

• Seeking: As a bisexual switch, I'm pretty flexible! I have some preference for women and some preference for being the domme, but don't let that stop you from reaching out to me.
  • Interests: To me, the most important part of a roleplay isn't even the bondage - it's the characters. That doesn't necessarily mean romance, but I do love playing it out! As for actual bondage elements, my username is a reference to straitjackets for a reason, and I simply adore blindfolds, even if they're not technically bondage. Please check out my profile for more information - read it closely!
  • Dislikes: Even in a submissive role, I'm not a fan of being totally helpless (it gets really boring to play out). I'm also not particularly interested in non-consensual scenes (like kidnappings), since they tend to dominate the character dynamic.
  • Other interests: Escape rooms, cool settings
  • Won't do: M/M, sex ("on-screen" - fading to black is fine, nudity is also fine), short-form RP
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Wasn’t really up for RP when I first joined but figured I’d give it a go and see what I think.

Seeking: F, Doms preferable but subs are welcome too.

Interests: any types of ties. Rope, duct tape, scarves etc. Like chair ties, hogties and any other tight ties. Also like straitjackets. Forced foot worship, stuffed gags (socks in particular), forced feminisation, mocking, humiliation. Blindfolds, sensory deprivation. Tickling, especially of the feet. Predicament bondage.
Clothing wise I’d say cosy clothing such as leggings, fuzzy socks and UGG boots.

Not interested in: Anything violent. Spread eagle ties.

PM me if you’re interested! I’m new to the whole RP thing so go easy on me.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shepard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shepard »

Mid 20s guy, mostly straight, but that depends haha. Into duct tape and ropes. Primarily “everyday” bondage situations like games, challenges, but also robberies, home invasions, kidnappings, stalkers, and that sort of thing. Love fleshed out and detailed RPs, sometimes multiple characters. Ideal scenario is being tied up and gagged and having my feet worshipped against my will. Casually seeking females and males for both roles, Probably 80% sub and 20% dom, but depends on the partner. Mhmmm.... oh, don’t like torture, violence, scat, or that sort of stuff. Avoid chains and heavy leather and such, to each their own :) been on the forum for years but only had four posts so I’m doing what I can to get PM rights haha. Other than that, on discord too. Cheers!
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Seeking: F, I'm switch so dommes or subs are welcome!

Likes: hogties, chair ties, gags, duct tape, non con, light punishment/o denial.

Dislikes: anything too extreme, open mouth gags, and bodily fluids

Messaging: PM only

I'd love to explore an RP with anyone so shoot me a message if you're up for one!
Unknown Abductor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Unknown Abductor »

My Gender - Male (straight)

Seeking: Females, Roles to be discussed

My role: Dom with some switching if prediscussed.

Interests: Gags and restraints in nearly all their lovely guises.

Will not do: Nothing illegal (can't believe I have to say this, but I will), anything overly gross. No gore, vore, snuff, and the like.
A detailed sort of writer since a young age, with some decades of experience doing so.
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Seeking: Pretty much exclusively females, but occasionally I'll go for guys as well. I'd prefer to also play with switches, but I'm more than happy with pure doms or subs too.

Role: Switch

Likes: When it comes to bondage itself I'm ok with most things, but I do have a preference for rope, tape, cloth and more DiD-themed restraints, rather than BDSM. I also kinda like feet, but I'm not gonna make that a requirement because I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea, so please don't be scared off by that, hahaha. Anyway, sorry if that's not very descriptive, but if you're interested and drop me a message I can give you a more detailed list.

Dislikes: Pretty much the usual. Gore, scat, stuff with underage characters, full-on rape, etc.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Role : Submissive

Must Have : Bondage, a lot of ropes, Multiple gag using Cloth/Bandana/Hankies/Rag.

Interest : M/F, Son/Mother, Nephew/Aunty, Student/teacher

Like : Humilliation, light torture

Don't like : something too extreme such as scat, piss or.

MissTape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissTape »

Role: Submissive/Rarely Switch

Must have: Tape, multi-layered gags

Interest: M/F and F/F, lighter non-consensual scenarios (Angry student taping up their roommate, burglary that doesn't end up in a kidnapping etc.)

Like: Ever-increasing bonds, non-sexual forms of light torture and humiliation, escape attempts that backfire horribly

Don't like: Bodily fluids, sexual stuff, nudity
mr bob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr bob »

Seeking: Female (any role) or Male (any only)

Must Haves: being put in burlap bags or sleeping bags

Good to have: light bdsm but not to much

MUST NOT HAVE: nudity of any kind one word answers

PM me if you are interested
Last edited by mr bob 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
follow my discord lockedjawed#7936 for rp
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I don't know if i should remove my old post since it's outdated, but posting anyways.

Role: dom/switch (can be sub)
Seeking : female
Interest: m/f, can do f/m
Must haves: a kinda playful/friendly scenario (i don't like kidnapping scenarios, but open to talk)
Dislikes: heavy torture/blood.

I don't mind if you want to roleplay inmidietly, but a little chatting would be nice first ;)

Also, if you just wanna chat, pm me.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Role: Switch

Seeking: Guys and Girls

Interests: I like a variety of scenes. Controversial as it may be, I prefer subs to be under 14. We can set a scene, or choose a go-to. LIKE:

1: Kid is lured into a strangers room at beach resort.

2: Young sleuth catches poacher/criminal in the act.

3: Internet meetup for bondage training.

4: The classic "babysitter/parent/older sibling ties kid up for escape challenge"

5: Criminal takes an officials kid hostage.

Must-Haves: Plausible scenarios. Tickling. Barefoot captive(s).

Dislikes: Toilet play. Stinky feet/socks.

Messaging: you can DM me, or use my discord, removed by admin
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Seeking: F/M rp as sub.

Interests: Rope, almost all gags, gag kissing, gag talk, teasing/taunting, groping, playful touching and tickling, bondage romance

Scenarios: Tricked into bondage, playful tie-ups, games, tied up by a secret crush, tied by an older woman

Not interested: Cross dressing, sadism, blood, serious violence, breath play, rape, anything too hardcore or abusive, etc.

Message with PM

I only have a little experience with rp but feel free to shoot me a PM. Willing to discuss different scenarios!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Role: Switch (prefer being sub)

Seeking: Either Guy or Girl (prefer girl but don't mind too much) for RP

Interests: Heavy bondage, nudity, sex and teasing, non-consent or consent games, any and all binds, laundry gags, being kept/left in bondage.

Must-Haves: Dominate partner, lots of bondage.

Dislikes: Toilet play or anything similarly disgusting.

Ideas: Burglar has some fun while robbing my house, friend discovers my love of bondage and has some fun.

PM if interested.
silvertejp590
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertejp590 »

Seeking: Female, but would be open to RP-ing with males if it isn’t sexual.

"Must Haves" in a RP: Tape is by far the biggest thing. Definitely as a gag, and preferably as a binding implement (but that’s not a dealbreaker)

Things I will NOT do: Pretty much anything listed by other other users in this section, not exaggerating at all. Nothing too extreme, basically.

Methods of messaging: PM here

Scenarios I’m interested in: robbery/home invasion, kidnapping

Other random things: I *love* anything glove related, so I’m always eager to see that sort of thing appear. Also, just because I don’t have it listed here doesn’t necessarily mean I’m not interested in it. I’m brand new to this community, so I’m really playing this whole thing by ear.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

seeking: male or female

role: sub

interests: I'm a crossdresser who loves to roleplay the damsel in distress. Primarily interested in kidnapping scenarios but I also enjoy a good home invasion.

must haves: rope and bandanas/clothes for otm and cleave gags. You can also blindfold me if you wish. I also like tape gags.

things I will not do: torture, bodily fluids

Please pm me if you are interested. Introduce yourself first and let me know what you would be interested in doing. Also, I don't have to be a crossdresser. I am more than willing to roleplay a real woman if that's your desire.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
mikayluh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikayluh »

Age 20

Switch but I mainly sub!

Seeking male or female

Just looking for fun sports rps or something more heroine vs whatever stuff

Just pm me 😊
Last edited by mikayluh 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Reintroducing myself

Hey I’m Daniel!
Gender; male
Seeking: male or female subs or switched (would be open to being sub)

I’m a bi make switch who loves romantic bondage role play involving skintight outfits especially latex, spandex and swimsuits. I currently love playing a female character but happy to play as male or have 2 characters

Must haves: rope bondage, skintight outfits especially latex, spandex, swimsuits. Blindfolds, bondage. Forced orgasm.

I’m exploring cross dressing or playing a female character and would love to explore that with anyone open to it.
I’m general I’m pretty flexible on scenarios. DM me to chat and arrange rope play
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Hey there!

I’m kiwi and it’s been a minute since I’ve been able to be back on the site, but excited to be back.

Little about me and what I like:
Male- sub/switch seeking any good rp partners, M or F, switch or dom.
I absolutely love tapes and wraps for my favorite binding/gagging methods, but am really open to just about any way you can restrain someone. Also super into gloves and other latex/leather clothing!

I’d prefer to stay away from any pain/bodily fluids/overly graphic rps and love just talking tugs as well as role playing, so feel free to shoot me a PM on here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic