***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gugan »

I am Gugan from India. 20 years old. I have always fantasized about bondage but never tried them in real life. I love femdom stuffs.
I'm glad to see such an awesome community here. Everyone here is so friendly and supportive.
Hope to contribute more to this community and be helpful to others as well.
Thank you
tufriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tufriend »

👋 Hello everyone. I'm tufriend. I use to participate in the old forum back when I was a teenager. I had a couple of stories there that I don't think exist anymore. I've been lurking on and off over the past few years. I've noticed a push from the mods to get people to actively interact with the forum more so I'm hoping to become more active.

Most of my bondage experience has shifted from self bondage and scouting encounters to more intimate play with my boyfriend.
tufriend (he/him/his)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back. Do you still have copies of your old tales?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
tufriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tufriend »

Definitely not, they were written by night on my old ipod touch that I wiped and gave away, and weren't backed up anywhere other than this site. The best bet would be to scour archive.org, but I'm fine with leaving those ramblings to the past.
tufriend (he/him/his)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Fair enough.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome aboard [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Thank you for the warm welcome (and the help with getting my account activated)!

I found this forum a couple of days ago, and was sucked into the amazing stories here. The way everyone interacts with each other and the enthousiasm here told me I had to make an account.

So, I'm a 27-year old Dutch gay guy, with some experiences getting tied up, but still quite new to actually doing things and not just fantasizing about it. But that small flame of interests that it once was has fully ignited to a big fire of desire, so I hope I can expand my experiences soon! I do also have some story ideas floating around in my head, so I should probably start working on those.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for the warm welcome (and the help with getting my account activated)!

I found this forum a couple of days ago, and was sucked into the amazing stories here. The way everyone interacts with each other and the enthousiasm here told me I had to make an account.

So, I'm a 27-year old Dutch gay guy, with some experiences getting tied up, but still quite new to actually doing things and not just fantasizing about it. But that small flame of interests that it once was has fully ignited to a big fire of desire, so I hope I can expand my experiences soon! I do also have some story ideas floating around in my head, so I should probably start working on those.
Heey good to see another dutch! Who's also 27! hah, likewise!
Welcome man! :mrgreen:
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
ChelseaEevee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChelseaEevee »

Hii, I come to this site every now and again, and i’m back for now so thought i’d just post here to say hiii to everybody!! 💗💗
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]grayboxers[/mention]!
Be sure to check out the HOW TO GET MORE STORY READS AND REVIEWS guide.

Looking forward to seeing your posts on here.
You'll find lots of interest surveys in the Tug Polls section of the forum. That's always a good place for new members to start ;)

Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Hi all, made an account ages ago but never really came on here, hopefully going to change that.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, we always need people to support our writers and, especially, to write themselves.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Hey there, Steak here.

I was active here at one point, though I've not been able to write for quite a while now. I'm taking a break from school this summer, so hopefully I'll have the time and energy to write some things. I used to have a bad habit of writing part 1 of a story and then never continuing, so if I ever post something that isn't a full story in one post, feel free to annoy me until I post again.

Cheers friends, it's nice to see this place is still standing.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's always good when we see someone return to the fold, [mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention], I hope you find the inspiration to continue.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Thanks [mention]Xtc[/mention], I hope so as well.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

I don't know why, but I always feel like with as often as I'm on here that I need to re-introduce myself.

33/M in IA

Definitely into bondage and gags. More so into the peril/games type and less so hardcore. I'm always eager for a chat.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Hi everyone! I'm very new to this community. My partner introduced me to this website a few months back.

I'm a shy lady who loves bondage. On the odd occasion when I can I love to draw women and men tied or taped up.
I post them on Deviant art but I don't get much feedback. Hoping I can get the courage to post them on here too as well as supporting others :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago ...
I post them on Deviant art but I don't get much feedback. Hoping I can get the courage to post them on here too as well as supporting others :)
Welcome.
I've had a look and thought them nice studies, to be recommanded for people who want to play and might want inspiration, f.e.. Good job.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

chadmc90 wrote: 3 years ago

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

This is the place where you get to introduce yourself. Tell us to us a bit about yourself and and what brought you here.

But before you do, let's get you started with a brief summary of what this place is all about!

TUGs Stories is a rapidly growing community where people are encouraged to share their tales, whether fictional or not. Our forum is home to over 3,700 stories and counting!

This community is built around stories.
People providing stories, making comments, providing feedback and starting discussions on the stories they enjoy reading are what will keep the site going.

The health of this board depends on YOUR participation.
Now that you've signed up, it's our sincere hope that you'll soon get some posts under your belt: write stories of your own, and leave feedback on the stories already posted.

The more feedback our authors get, the more likely they are to continue to entertain us.
Silent readers don't help anyone. Any constructive feedback (including simple expressions of appreciation) is better than no reaction at all!
So, if you want a continuing supply of great stories, then stop lurking and start posting!

Now what about you?
Tell us a bit about yourself in the comments section below.
Hello. I'm kinda new to this story stuff. But I think words are very powerful. A good story can take you on a ride of so many emotions. Kidnap fantasy, rape fantasy and bondage are what I enjoy most. I'm really happy to have found this page and appreciate any feedback from you more experienced than me. Thanks
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago Hi everyone! I'm very new to this community. My partner introduced me to this website a few months back.

I'm a shy lady who loves bondage. On the odd occasion when I can I love to draw women and men tied or taped up.
What is your DeviatArt page?
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ILoveHandsUp[/mention]
It's on her profile. Just click on her profile name and click on the "Visit Website" button.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago Hi everyone! I'm very new to this community. My partner introduced me to this website a few months back.

Welcome along, hope you enjoy your time here :)
BondoFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondoFox »

Greetings and/or felicitations!

I'm BondoFox, a bondage photographer whenever I get the chance, semi-retired Dom, author and slop artist working mostly in the furry fandom. Some of you may remember me from the former TUGs board and if you don't, nice to meet yunz! (a little Pittsburghese lingo there)

I've been into bondage nearly my entire life, having stumbled across a scene in what would now be an old movie when I was probably 5 or 6 and it's stuck with me to this day. I own www.BondoFox.Net for the furry bondage lover, and the now defunct BondoFox Bondage Experience featuring bondage photosets of live models and an occasional furry picture or two from My Good Self and other real artists such as Driprat and Iron Badger, among others.

AND I'm very happy to be back!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back. I was sure I recognised the name.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome on board [mention]BigBrosBigFeet[/mention]!
Always great to have another sock-loving Deviant Art reader join us.

Looking forward to getting to know you.
You're gonna fit right in on this board 8-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic