Evil sister f/F (pt5 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

Evil sister f/F (pt5 added)

Post by Sociopath3 »

Kathy (14yo) entered her house having returned from soccer practice and was greeted by her sister(19yo, name is Sarah, currently doing yoga wearing black sweat pants a light blue sports bra and white socks) who will be babysitting her for 2weeks as their parents celebrate their aniversary with a cruise. Kathy immediately went upstairs and Sarah returned to the yoga.

After 10 minutes a loud thud was heard from upstairs followed by silence, Sarah called for Kathy but heard no response. Sarah walked quickly up the stairs, once she reached the top of the stairs she knocked on Kathys door calling her name after hearing no answer Sarah entered.

Sarah saw Kathys room to be clean with the exception of a medicine ball in the middle of the room as she investigated, Kathy tackled Sarah to the bed holding a rag over Sarahs mouth and nose and pinning her arms with her legs. As Sarah lost consiousness she saw from the corner of her eye several coils of rope.

Once Sarah had gone limp Kathy immediately begun hogtying her helpless sister. First Kathy tied her sisters wrists behind their back she then tied Sarahs elbows, knees, thighs and ankles, double knotting each time. Kathy then tied ropes around Sarahs waist and just below her breasts pinning sarahs arms to her body. Satesfied that her sister was secure Kathy bent Sarahs legs so her heels touched her but securing the legs in place by connecting Sarahs ankles and wrists with a short piece of rope.

Once Sarah was tightly hogtied on the bed Kathy begun balling up her socks from soccer practice she then removed a roll of duct tape from her closer. Kathy place both the socks and tape by Sarahs head.

After a few minutes Sarah begun to wake up, "what the fu-mmphh" Sarah said in a tired tone as Kathy stuffed the socks in her mouth. Sarah continued to mmmphh as Kathy peeled the tape off the roll, holding the socks in with her hand, Kathy then wrapped the tape around Sarahs head stopping after 6 wraps. Sarah mmmphhed and struggled as much as possible as Kathy searched through her night stand.

After a minute Kathy quietly giggled and places a small object into her pocket, Kathy walked around her bed so she faced Sarah and crouched so they were at eye level. Kathy removed the object from her pocket, a cloths pin, which she placed on her sisters nose causing her eyes to widen and her to mmmpphh in panic, Kathy said in a calm tone "Don't worry, I wont be to long". Kathy then left walking slowly, ignoring her sisters muffled cries.
Last edited by Sociopath3 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

The sister is a real meanie ;-)
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Hope this continues and Sarah stays tied up!
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

Awesome story. Short and to the point
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Solid start!
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 2

Sarah violently squirmed as she fought for the opportunity to gasp for air, incoherently pleading for her sister to free her. After 20 seconds Kathy returned with a feather duster in one hand and Sarahs electric toothbrush in the other. Sarah despite knowing of the torment she will have to endure was still relieved to see her sister.

Kathy placed the instruments of torture to the side, and removed her iphone from her pocket and took several pics of her squirming sister at various angles, and took a few selfies. Sarah pleaded into her gag for the clothespin to be removed as her face turned redder and redder, after a few more seconds Kathy removed the clothes pin and immediately placed her soccer shoe over Sarah's nose. Sarah tried to fight the shoes placement but due to the weakness caused by the oxygen deprivation she accepted her fate and just stared daggers at Kathy as she laughed and said "I hope your enjoying the sent, I worked very hard to make it sweaty enough for you", Kathy then took several selfies of herself and her sister.

After a minute Sarahs face returned to its original shade and she begun shaking her head and rocking side to side to dislodge the vile shoe that was placed on her nose. After she struggled with no benefit Leah said in an insinere sympathetic tone "oh, I'm so sorry I didnt know you didnt like the smell of the shoe, why didnt you say anything?", still holding the shoe over her sisters face and laughing as she finnishes speaking.

Kathy removed the shoe and set it to the side, Sarah deeply inhaled savouring the fresh air. Kathy picked up the roll of duct tape and the electric toothbrush, Kathy ripped several pieces of tape off the roll and stuck them to her leg. Kathy leaped onto the bed and forced Sarah to lie on her side, Kathy then turned the toothbrush on and placed it at Sarahs armpit, and Kathy used the tape to secure it in place as Sarah begun violently struggling to stop the tickling sensation. Once the tooth brush had been secured Kathy begun recording of her sister squirming with her phone, setting the phone on a chair level with the bed.

As Sarah struggled Kathy watched with a sadistic smile, occasionally tickling Sarah's feet and belly with the feather duster and tickling Sarah's sides with her fingers. After just under an hour of torment, Sarah was soaked in sweat, Kathy stopped the recording and begun scrolling through her phone, after five minutes she ripped the toothbrush from her sister's side suddenly causing Sarah to scream into the gag. Kathy then said while ignoring the scream "Sarah, I'm going out with a few friends soon, so I'm going to have to remove the hogtie and change the gag but if you fight me at all I'll make it so much worse" Kathy said as she begun untying the hogtie.

Once the hogtie was undone Kathy left the bedroom and returned with a glass of water, Kathy then begun removing the tape, and once the tape just hung off the side of Sarahs face Kathy covered Sarahs mouth with her hand and said "once I remove the socks if you are too loud I will stuff moms durty underwear in your mouth, got it?", Sarah quickly nodded and Kathy removed her hand and Sarah spat out the soaked socks "Thanks" Sarah said in a raspy voice. Kathy held the water up to Sarahs dry lips and Sarah quickly gulped down half the glass.

Kathy then walked into her closet and began searching until she found a long pink wool scarf and she tied a double knot in the centre and begun walking towards Sarah with her arms stretched out partially and the scarf taut between her hands. "Why do you you you have to gag me?" Sarah asked nervously, "Well, I cabt have you screaming while I'm out." Kathy replied smugly "But before youre gagged I should ask if youd rather be tied to a kitchen chair or your bed while im gone?" Kathy asked, in the same nervous tone as before Sarah replied "my bed, and if your don't mind me asking why did you do this to me?".

Kathy's face begun to turn pink and in a less confident tone said "weell uhh, since I was a child Ive been fascinated by people being tied up and I wanted to try tying someone up, now lets dhut you up." Sarah remained speachless and opened her mouth to allow the knot to enter her mouth. Kathy tightly pulled the scarf between Sarahs teeth and tightly tied it off, she then used the ends to act as an additional cleave gag by wrapping them between Sarahs lips in opposite directions tying it off tightly once more behind her neck causing Sarah to moan.

"Now stand up" Kathy said in a commanding tone, Sarah complied but was lacking balance so Kathy helped balance her. "Go to the door" Kathy ordered and sarah begun shuffling her feet across the floor with what little lack she had till Kathy slapped Sarah on the butt causing imbalance and a sudden incoherent cry of pain from Sarah, "Speed up or I'll do that again" Kathy said sadistically. Sarah begun hopping towards the bedroom door "Thats the spirit" Kathy said mockingly, after a few hops Sarah reached the door and accidentally jumped into it causing Sarah to mmph in pain and Kathy to laugh at her sister.

Kathy opened the door and dragged her sister into the hall by her wrists, they stared down the hall to Sarahd room. "Here's what we're gonna do, you'll hop to your room and I'll walk behind you, if I catch you this happens(Kathy wraps her right arm around her sisters waist and slaps Sarah's butt as she did before causing Sarah to shriek from the sting) and if I catch you a second time I- never mind it'll be a surprise" Kathy said in a sadistic tone with and evil grin and she giggled at the end causing Sarah to gulp with wide eyes. "GO!" Kathy shouted startling Sarah causing her to jump.

Sarah jumped as fast as she could manage but she still heard the floor boards creek behind behind her as Kathy walked at an average pace humming an ominous tune. Just as Sarah felt like she couldn't continue she just made it and she fell onto her cold wodden floor. "Good job(said in condicending tone) now just make your way to your bedpost and sit upright" Kathy ordered, Sarah begun shuffleing across the wodden floor by pushing with her legs while Kathy picked up 2 pairs of pantyhose and then walked to the bed and removed a white pillowcase from a pillow and then stared at Sarah shuffling with an impatient look on her face.

Once Sarah reached the bed Kathy said "Finally. Now sit upright with your back to this bedpost" Sarah mmmphed trying to say she thought she was going to be tied to the bed and Kathy joked that she couldnt understand and she should speak more clearly, Sarah complied with the order mmphing as she strained herself.

Kathy took the first pair of pantyhose and tied it to the rope between Sarahs elbows(at the crotch of the pantyhose) and then used the legs to secure Sarah to the bed leg, Kathy then placed the pillowcase over Sarahs head causing her to struggle in panic briefly and then Kathy took the second pair of pantyhose and used it to secure the pillow case over Sarah's head by tying it around her neck.

"See you in a few hours" Kathy said as she slammed the bedroom door and left the house. Once she heard the sound of the front door close Sarah immediately begun struggling as hard as she could but immediately lost the energy and begun experiencing intense muscle pains causing her to silently cry out for relief.

As Sarahs time confined to her bedroom reached the end of the first hour she realized she'll never be heard so she tried to just sleep it out but each time she started sleep she would lean too far forward causing her arms to bend too far back causing shoulder pain that caused her to awaken or she would roll onto her side causing her to hit her head on the wooden floor.

After atleast 3 and a half hours Sarah heard the sound of the door opening followed by the sound of two sets of footsteps walk up the stairs.
Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Saintrose »

Welp I'm invested now, cant wait for more
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Interesting dynamic between them. And now a new party appears!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Interesting approach with the bed tie - let’s hope at least one of the footsteps belongs to Kathy!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Great continuation. I wonder what’s going to happen between these two.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Really like this one :) good work!
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 3

As the foot steps approached her bedroom Sarah breathing became shallower and much faster, Sarah then heard the sound of her door creeking open followed by the sound of a vaguely familiar voice say "Oh my god Kathy you seriously kept her tied up the whole time we were out, what do you have to say for your self" in a playfully scolding tone, expecting to hear Kathy make some sarcastic remard Sarah was pleasantly surprised to hear the sound of remorseful mmmphs, this pleasant sense of surprise quickly turned to confusion.

Sarah begun mmmphing and struggling till the pillow case obstructing her view was removed and after she asjusted to the bright lights she saw her sister standing by the enterencr of the bedroom wearing a black tank top and a brown skirt, her hands were behind her back and a long piece of black fabric was tied tightly between her teeth with a large knot in her mouth. As Sarah stared at her sister laughing internally due to the irony as Kathy looked at Sarah with pleading eyes, Sarah felt the tension in the ropes that bound her upper body aleviate. Once all the rope that bound her upper body now lay on the floor Sarah pulled the pink scarf from her mouth, and as she begun rubbing the red marks on her arms she bluntly asked "Who are you and what happened?".
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Sisters can be mean. Looking forward to whatever may happen next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Cliffhanger :)
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Post 4

As Sarah begun untying her legs she saw an asian girl who looked to be about 15years old wearing a white blouse, jean shorts and a single knee length black sock. The girl then said "I'm Kim, I'm one of Kathy's friends. You may have seen me going to Kathy's room on occasion. What happened was Kathy showed me the pictures of you when we went to get some more rope and tape and mention led you being still bound and thought she needed to be punished, and you needed to be released.", as Kim spoke Sarah untied her remaining bonds and sat on the edge of her bed rubbing her marked skin.

"So, how do I know this isn't some kind of psychological gane where you get me to think I'm free just to team up with Kathy to make the bondage feel much worse?" Sarah asked anxiously, "well you could tie me up" Kim said fighting to hide the nervous smile and blushing. "Great idea, you and Kathy just sit on the bed" Sarah said as she went to her closet and removed a black backpack.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice twist in the end there. Part V coming?
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Nice twist in the end there. Part V coming?
Certainly, I'm glad you like it.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome story so fr
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Interesting turn of events
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 5
Sarah knelt down by the feet of the girls and opened the backpack revealing the many coils of rope that were inside causing Kathy to mmmph in panic and Kim to smile in excitement which she tried to suppress.

Sarah begun tying her sisters ankles together tightly and greatly to both Kathy and Kim's surprise Sarah then begun tying Kim's ankles together, removing the remaining knee high sock in the process. "Why are you just tying Kathy's ankles?" Kim asked as Sarah finished knotting the rope, "She'll be tied more in the morning" Sarah replied coldly as she handcuffed Kim's wrists behind her back. "any last words?" Sarah said as she brought the knotted stocking towards Kim's face. Kim shook her head no and opened her mouth allowing the knot to pass between her lips. Sarah tightly knotted the sock causing Kim to moan slightly.

"time for bed you two" Sarah said condicendingly and she helped Kim and Kathy to stand and guided them to Kathy's bedroom and carried them onto the bed. "Sleep tight you two" Sarah said as she left the bound girls in darkness. After Kathy's pointless struggles she and Kim eventually were able to sleep despite the slight bitter salty taste in their mouthes, as her two captives slept Sarah stared blankly at the shadow covered ceiling joyfully awaiting her opportunity to get her revenge.

Please brutally criticize this thank you.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Is the story over? I don't quite get why you're asking for criticism all of a sudden.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Is the story over? I don't quite get why you're asking for criticism all of a sudden.
not over, just want to make sure it is of a good quality in the future
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This is a nice, simple story. It is fairly simple with little character background or irrelavant nonsense. That is always a save bet.
Please brutally criticize this thank you.
I am not a great author, but I will send you a PM with some critique.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic