The Bobbyverse Chronicles (M+/M+) - New Story - 1/12

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should the next story in the Bobbyverse Chronicles be?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Xavier and Joe babysit Bobby
No votes
One of Jake and Kyle's bondage nights in college
24%
Jake, Sam, Mike, Kyle have a game night with consequences
33%
Joe and Xavier watch football and some unexpected guests arrive
10%
Ryan and Connor attempt to get revenge on Jake, Sam, and Mike
33%

Total votes: 21

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Bobbyverse Chronicles (M+/M+) - New Story - 1/12

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't really been as active story-wise, work's been so busy. Anyways, I’m really excited to present to you all “The Bobbyverse Chronicles!"

To those who are new, the Bobbyverse was established by “A Stepbrother’s Sub” and expanded by three other stories that were connected to the first story in some way: “Xavier Sleeps Over,” which is somewhat of an epilogue; “Troublesome Twins in Timeout,” which coincides with the last few chapters of ASBS; and “The Hazing of Jack,” which is an indirect prequel. As those stories were wrapping up, I was really unsure of what to do, as I had so many characters to use and quite a few ideas. But with some help (you know who you are), I came up with “The Bobbyverse Chronicles” which will be a collection of short stories taking place after ASBS. Some stories might be more standalone, while others might relate or be continuations of one another, but either way, it'll be an exciting ongoing project!

I hope y'all enjoy the first story, "Date Night!"

P.S. Be sure to read the other stories in the Bobbyverse!

A Stepbrother’s Sub
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9460

Xavier Sleeps Over
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10342

Troublesome Twins in Timeout
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10408

The Hazing of Jack
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11341
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DATE NIGHT

Bobby

‘Why the hell am I so nervous?! It’s gonna be fine!’ I thought to myself as I walked up to Jake’s apartment. Ever since that infamous weekend with my stepbrother, Jake and I had been talking almost every day. Because everything between us had happened so fast, we wanted to take time to get to know each other more, but honestly I felt more and more certain that Jake was the one for me the more we talked. The problem was that we had never been able to actually meet in person because of his schedule. We had actually made plans to have a date last week, but I had to cancel last-minute, and Jake was understandably furious, although he eventually forgave me after a lot of pleading (and some self-bondage pics). But with me headed back to school soon, we had scramble to make this date night work.

Jake

Ding, dong. I waited outside the door. Eventually Jake answered the door, kissing me and bringing me into his apartment. He had two placemats set on the dinner table near the living room couch, and guided me to the table, pulling out the chair for me to sit in. He then scurried off to the kitchen to grab the food he prepared, all excited to present the product of his cooking skills.

"What'd you end up making?"

"Brown sugar-glazed salmon with grilled veggies!"

"Aww you made salmon for me?"

"Of course babe! Now be careful because it's a bit hot," he said as he placed the plate in front of me. I waited for him to sit down with his plate before eating, and then started eating the amazing dish Jake had made for me....honestly eating the dinner itself went by so fast, because before I knew it, I was leaning back in the chair, full from the meal and the small dessert that Jake had brought out.

“So…how was that? Did I do alright?” he said as he got up and stood near me, massaging my shoulders.

“Jake, you were amazing! It was so good, thank you!” I replied. He leaned down and kissed me, and leaned back, looking at me with his goofy but adorable smile.

“Do you want to watch a movie? There’s this new scary movie that I really wanna see!” I said as I started to get up. But then Jake pushed me back down, keeping me in the chair with one arm.

“Sure, but I’ve got one more surprise for you! Close your eyes and sit still!” He said as he ran into his room and then back out with a duffle bag. I smiled, suspecting that he had other plans in mind. but all of a sudden, he was there at my side, taping my chest and arms down to the chair.

“Nooo come on, you don’t…”

“Ssshhh,” he said, putting his finger to my mouth, “you know you love it, right?”

“Ugh yes I do, but I wanna cuddle and watch the movie!”

Jake just ignored me as he wrapped up my body, but my incessant grumbling soon got on his nerves.

“Okay, since like you keep acting like a brat, I guess I’m gonna have to give you something to really complain about,” he said as he pulled out and opened a small plastic bag with some socks in them, stuffing both athletic socks before I couldn’t say anything. I couldn’t help but moan after tasting the sweat, which made Jake laugh. But something was different about the socks. The taste was nowhere as bad as Ryan’s, but it was definitely stronger than what I remembered Jake’s sock tasted like, maybe even stronger than Joe’s. Meanwhile Jake was sealing the socks with multiple layers of duct tape while I was thinking about whose socks these could belong to.

“Mmphh-mmphh!!” I tired yelling at him, but the gag did a great job at keeping me quiet, not that I had any doubt in his gagging skills. Jake watched me moan for a few seconds, giving me a few quick kisses before taping my legs to the chair.

“By the way, I'm not sure if you could tell, but those aren’t my socks…those are Jack’s!”

“Mmphh!?”

“Yeah I planned on having some fun with you anyways, but after you cancelled on me, I knew that I had to find some way to punish you. So, I figured I’d let you suck on my bro’s socks for the night, since his have a little more ‘potency’ than mine…besides he told me that you enjoyed his scent.”

“Mmphh-mmphh!!” I shook my head, not wanting to be gagged all night, but he just smirked.

“Oh, come on, you’re loving it, you were moaning as soon as the socks touched your tongue,” he started to grab the bulge in my pants, “right babe?”

“Mmphh!!” I nodded so fast, making him grin and stroke me faster. I kept moaning, leaning my head back and squirming in the chair until he suddenly stopped. I groaned and looked at him giving me a cruel smile.

“Beg me to let you cum,” he said as he stood up, lifting my chin up with his hand.

“Mmphh mmphh mmphh!” I kept struggling in the chair, wanting Jake to continue. But he didn’t budge.

“Not good enough, you’re gonna have to try harder,” he said as he lightly slapped my crotch.

“MMPHH MMPHH MMPHH!” I was pleading so hard, making Jake burst out laughing.

“Okay okay, I’ll let you cum later, I don’t want my neighbors to complain. But I'll be sure to let my brother know how much you love sucking on his sweaty gym socks,” he said as he gave me a quick kiss on my gagged lips. I grumbled a bit, but I knew he’d keep his word, and he smiled back as if he heard my thoughts.

“See? I know how to take care of you,” he took a step back, looking at me and the couch by the TV that was a few feet away, “okay now I have to get you over to the couch…Kyle!”

My heart stopped. I knew that Jake had a roommate, but I had assumed that Jake had the place to himself for our date night. So, I was mortified by the fact that this guy that I didn’t know had heard this whole exchange. I struggled even more, not wanting to make any more noise and embarrass myself even more, but Jake paid no attention.

“Kyle!” I could hear some shifting from the nearby bedroom, and some shuffling of footsteps. Soon after, the door opened, and his roommate finally emerged. Kyle was barefoot and only wearing blue sweatpants, putting his headphones around his neck as he walked into the kitchen. We briefly made eye contact before I looked down, feeling the blood drain from my face. I couldn’t believe I was in another situation where I was exposed to another complete stranger, and for Jake to be the person putting me in this situation. I must’ve looked like a mess because Kyle eventually spoke up.

Kyle

“Ummm is he okay?”

Within seconds, Jake was in front of me with his hands holding my cheeks.

“Bobby I’m so sorry,” he reassured as he repeatedly kissed me, “it’s gonna be okay, I promise babe. Kyle is nothing like Joe’s friends, he’d never judge or hurt you.”

“Who’s Joe?” Kyle sat down at the table with Jake and me.

“You know the shit that happened with Jack?”

“Yeah?”

"Well Joe is Bobby’s stepbrother and he and his friends were the ones behind that whole thing.”

“Oh shit!” Kyle looked shocked, “oh hell no, dude I would never do that! Didn’t Jake tell you about us? He used to tie me up all the time!”

I looked back at Jake with a confused expression, making the two guys laugh.

“Yeah Kyle’s into it too, but his girlfriend is the one who ties him up now. But back when he was single, I’d tie him up all the time, I basically helped him figure out what he liked and didn’t like. The only downside is that he isn’t really into feet…not that he had much of a choice when he was tied up.”

“Oh my fucking god, I hated it when you'd make me smell your feet! I’d do it to you if you didn’t enjoy it so much, although to be honest, I guess I’ve smelled way worse.”

“I dunno, I think if I had gotten in one more bondage session before Mandy snatched you up, you would’ve cracked and submitted to my feet...anyways, are you okay Bobby? I’m really sorry for scaring you.”

I mmphed and nodded, and he smiled and gave me one more long kiss. Then he and Kyle lifted the chair I was taped to and carried me over to one end of the couch. Kyle ended up joining us for the movie, and I’ll admit it was hard not to stare at his bare feet. I think he knew it too since he was flexing his toes and rubbing his feet together. But luckily, Jake was teasing my cock with his own socked feet, thus drawing my attention elsewhere. Of course, I kept moaning, which made Kyle look over at me and smile, occasionally giving me a wink as he looked at his own feet. It was embarrassing but I really was comforted by the fact that I was with people with similar interests, even more so since Kyle was basically a bondage sub like me. And honestly, I felt like that humiliation and embarrassment only made me hornier, like I wanted to be tied up and exposed. Eventually, Kyle headed back to his room to get ready to see his girlfriend, and Jake finally let me watch the movie in peace with.

“Alright guys, I’m headed out, I’ll probably be back tomorrow night so feel free to go nuts,” Kyle said as he grabbed his coat and headed to the front door. He gave me a quick wink before closing the door, and as soon as the door shut, Jake lifted his foot to my face, pressing down on my nose.

“I think it might be time to take care of that bulge,” he said as his socked toes clamped over my nose. I nodded and moaned, wanting to cum so badly. He kept smirking at me as his other foot started to rub my crotch…and well, let’s just say it was the perfect date night!

THE END
Last edited by gaggedfeety 1 year ago, edited 25 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sniff those socked toes, Bobby! Sniff! :lol:

Very glad to see a new tales featuring these guys.
Jake's feet may not be endowed with the same potency as his younger brother's, but I'm sure it'll be more than sufficient to keep
the bound and gagged twerp suitably entertained and *ahem* rigid 8-)

Well done [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
Anxious to see what you have in store for us over the course of the coming weeks.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Yay! More of this great little "verse"! I love Bobby and Jake and their relationship!

Also, Kyle is super sexy, and I hope we see him tied up in the future!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow!!! Loved this story so far :mrgreen: The use of his bros socks, awesome in my book! Love how the roommate shows up, if me in that predicament, I would have been mortified :lol:

Chapter conclusion.....Brilliant!!!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

XAVIER’S SURPRISE

Xavier

Joe

Okay, how long have you’ve been wearing those socks?

My workout socks?
I’ve worn the same pair for almost a week now
They’re so sweaty!

Sounds like the perfect gag
Stuff those in your mouth and use some tape
I think five layers should be enough

Five layers?!
Come on Joe, do we have to do that many?
It’s gonna be so tight!

Stop complaining and get to fucking work
Don’t make me repeat myself

Yessir

I grumbled to myself as I pulled off my socks, thankful that Joe wasn’t here to hear me. I took a sniff before stuffing them in my mouth, noticing that the smell and taste of them were starting to build up, which I kind of liked. Fortunately, my feet never really smelled that bad, probably slightly better than Joe or Jack’s feet and socks. I folded them both and slid them into my mouth and was quickly reminded of the one other difference between my feet and the other guys: my feet were always so sweaty, with the socks practically soaking before they even entered my mouth. Then I grabbed the roll of duct tape and wrapped it around my head and over my mouth five times, tightly sealing the socks in my mouth. By the third layer, my cock was practically popping out of my sweatpants, and after finishing the gag and rubbing my cock for a couple seconds, I took a picture of my gagged face to send to Joe.

Fuck Zav, that’s so hot!
You like it, don’t you?

Yessir, I love it!

And you love how tight it is, right?

Yessir!
It feels amazing!

Good, see how well I know you?
I’m gonna have to punish you for questioning me about the gag

I understand sir

Okay, now you can tie yourself up
Wait, is your front door unlocked?

Yep!
And no one will be home so we’re good!

Sweet
I should be there in like ten minutes
See you soon

I put down the phone and started to take off my clothes, barely containing my excitement. Ever since that weekend with Bobby and the guys, Joe and I had been doing bondage stuff all the time. Usually, he would just tie me up for the night, but this time we wanted to change things up, so the idea of him walking in on me tied and gagged and at his mercy just sounded amazing. I didn’t realize that as I was thinking about it my hand had slipped into my pants, massaging my cock. A few strokes and I probably would’ve cummed, but I knew that Joe would punish me even more. I grabbed some ropes, socks, and cuffs and climbed onto my bed. I tied my feet together, and then wrapped the rope to the footboard, securing my feet. After testing the rope with some quick tugs, I attached one cuff to my wrist and was about to bind my hands when I decided to tie a sock over my eyes as blindfold. ‘This will be a nice surprise for Joe, maybe he’ll go easy on me,” I thought as I lifted my hands over my head and cuffed them to the headboard.

Buzz buzz. I turned my head toward where the buzzing sound came from, but I was unable to reach it. ‘Probably Joe checking if I was all tied up,’ I tested my bonds some more, but I knew I wasn’t going anywhere. And before I knew it, I heard the front door downstairs open and slam, followed by footsteps hurrying upstairs. My heart suddenly started racing as I heard Joe get closer to my room, knowing full well that there was no hiding how excited and turned on I was with my cock fully erect. He had obviously already seen me like this before, but I always got excited and nervous every time we had fun with bondage and feet. I think Joe always kept me on my toes, so I never really knew what to expect from him. Of course, that only made me even more into him, so I ultimately didn’t mind. The door finally opened but I heard a bit of stifled laughter, which wasn’t the reaction I was expecting.

“Mmphh-mmphh!!” I grunted at him as I struggled on the bed, but he didn’t say anything. I heard some shuffling nearby and then some kind of string wrapping around my toes. I started to pull my feet apart when my leg was slapped hard. I moaned out in pain but stopped resisting, feeling my toes being tied up. Joe then connected to the rope binding my feet so that my feet were arched back and even more exposed and vulnerable. After hearing him take a few pics with his phone, Joe started to undo the sock that was covering my eyes, and as my eyes adjusted to the light, I was shocked at who was staring back at me because it wasn’t Joe: it was Jack, glistening with sweat as he had just come from the gym.

Jack

“Well, this was certainly a surprise, I hope you didn’t mind the additional rope, your feet just looked so helpless,” he said as he lightly slapped my face, “wait, lemme get Joe on the phone!”
“Mmphh-mmphh!!” I was grunting in my gag, shaking my head, but he ignored me and held up the phone as he video-chatted with Joe.

“Hey Jack, what’s up?! Like the surprise?” Joe laughed.

“Omg dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?! I was not expecting that! You just tied him up and left him for me like naked and shit?!” Jack was laughing as he showed Joe my bondage predicament.

“Oh, that wasn’t me! Zav lost a bet so he had to tie and gag himself and then let me mess with him for a bit. And he had to use his sweaty gym socks that he’s been wearing for a week!”

We never really made it official, but Joe and I were practically together. And even though the three of us had been hanging out more, and I had gotten tied up multiple times by the two of them since they knew I loved it, Joe and I weren’t ready to tell Jack about us, but maybe that was going to change soon. But after hearing about my “bet,” Jack turned the camera back towards him, looking at the both of us with a shocked but amused expression.

“What?!” Jack looked back at my bound body and I mmphhed back at him, “you did that yourself? That’s impressive, I’ve seen Jake do some similar stuff too but he’s better when he’s tying someone else up.”

“Well, he’s had years of practice, too bad he waited so long to ask for someone to help out! But he was being a brat earlier, so I thought I’d make things more interesting and let you have some fun with him before I went over,” Joe said.

“Mmphh mmphh mmphh!!” I was struggling against my bonds, but I couldn’t get free. I wasn’t against Jack playing with me; in fact, I’ve had so many dreams about him having his way with while I was tied up and gagged with his smelly socks. But those fantasies had subsided a bit since Joe and I got closer with kinks and stuff, at least until now. I was a bit apprehensive about what Jack would do with me, but just thinking about it had my cock throbbing in excitement. And the fact the Joe set this up made it even better, although it was surprising. Both knew that I got off on being tied up and being forced to sniff smelly socks, so I didn’t know that Joe would be okay with Jack doing stuff without him being there to keep an eye on me. But clearly, he was since he was egging Jack on.

“Hahaha really? Wait he has that box of toys in his closet!” Jack said as he looked over at my closet, “Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!”

“Yes! But don’t make it too easy for him, you know how much he loves this shit! By the way, how’s Jake and Bobby? Zav and I were with Bobby this past weekend, but I know he’s been out with his friends a lot since he doesn’t get to see them as much when he’s at school.”

“Don’t worry, Xavier is not gonna be enjoying himself while I’m here,” Jack said as he lightly brushed my bare soles with his fingers, making me moan and shake my head, “And Jake’s good! He’s been busy with coaching, but he and Bobby have been talking nonstop. They were supposed to have a date night, but Bobby cancelled last minute.”

“Aw damn really? Guess we’ll have to do some boyfriend training on Bobby.”

“Yeah, Jake was pretty bummed, but I heard that Bobby made it up to him. And they have another date planned in a couple days, so I think Jake will make sure Bobby never cancels again.”

“Nice, alright well I’ll be there in like an hour or so and then we can have more fun. And we can spend the night since Zav’s parents won’t be back until tomorrow. So, I’ll see you a bit!”
Last edited by gaggedfeety 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Always thrilled to get some new reading material from you [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]

Poor (lucky) Xavier. It sounds like he's about to windup being dragged into a horny bondage threesome 8-)

Hopefully he'll soon have other socks to chew on aside from his own.
When it comes to the sniffing department though, I'm fairly certain Joe and Jack will know what to do.
Zav's in good company it seems 8-)

Anxious to see what happens now that him and Jack have an hour of alone time.
Also anxious for Joe to join the seen.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] I loved that chapter so much . Can't wait till your next one is out .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another great installment! It's always a treat to get an update from the Bobbyverse! Looking forward to more from all the guys!
My M/M Stories Here
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Always so exciting to see a new Bobbyverse tale!

So hot for Xavier to be discovered tied up by a freshly sweaty Jack. Looking forward to seeing what he's got in store!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone! Here's the latest chapter of Xavier's adventures, hope y'all enjoy it! And thank you to [mention]GoBucks[/mention] , [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], and [mention]socjuc[/mention] for the kind comments!

There'll be one more part which will be posted in a week or so. After that, this series will be on pause. I have some ideas for other stories within the series but I want to figure out what those might look like. Also, I'm going to be traveling in a few weeks soon so I won't really be able to write that much.

So thank you to those who stuck around and hopefully good things (and good stories) will come later this summer!

Enjoy! :D
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XAVIER’S SURPRISE: JACK’S PRISONER

Jack put down his phone and looked at me. We both didn’t really know what to do since neither of us were expecting to be in this situation. But after couple seconds of awkward silence, he walked over to my feet.

“Well maybe we should start here…you know ever since I caught you sniffing my shoes years ago, I’ve been trying to understand the fascination. But I guess it’s just one of those things, some people like butts and abs, others like feet and armpits.”

“Mmphh!” I grunted at him, but he didn’t pay me any attention.

“I have to say, you’ve got some really nice feet,” he said he caressed my feet, making a jokingly grossed out face as he wiped his hands on his shirt, “damn Xavier! Your feet are so fucking sweaty!”

Again, I knew my feet were always so sweaty, but for whatever reason, I felt so embarrassed and looked away. But then I felt my feet getting massaged and turned to see Jack smiling at me. With me facing me, he leaned in to take a couple sniffs of my bound toes. Feeling the air being sucked between my toes made me giggle, which only encouraged him to take deeper sniffs.

“Well, the good thing is that your feet don’t really smell. I mean they do smell, but they’re nothing compared to Joe’s feet or mine…and they smell like candy compared to Ryan and Connor’s,” he kept taking deep sniffs, “haha damn, maybe I do have a foot fetish since I’m getting a little excited!”

I moaned out in excitement, even more turned on about the fact that Jack might have been enjoying it. He then got up and went into the bathroom, going through the cabinets until he found what he was looking for. He came back into my room, walking back towards my feet with his hands behind his back. I struggled against my bonds, unsure of what he had planned, when suddenly, Jack was using a toothbrush against my soles. Soon loud muffled grunts and moans filled the room as I was basically being tickle tortured. He would pause every few seconds, giving me a chance to breathe, before continuing rub the toothbrush against my soles and in-between my toes.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked with a wide evil grin.

“Mmphh mmphh!” I was vigorously nodding my head, but he only rubbed the toothbrush against my feet even harder.

“Haha that’s what I thought.”

The tickle torture went on for another ten minutes before he finally stopped. I was breathing heavily as Jack walked over and wiped some sweat off my face. He then climbed onto the bed, sitting on my legs above my knees, with my hard cock throbbing in front of him. He looked up at me with an amused expression, making me blush in embarrassment. But he just smirked as he stretched his legs out and pressed his sneakers against my face.

“You wanna sniff them?”

“Mmphh mmphh!”

“Say it louder.”

“MMPHH MMPHH!”

“Hahaha so desperate for my smelly feet, it’s hilarious,” he said as he forced one sneaker off and pressed his socked toes over my nose. The smell was so strong and overbearing that I wanted to turn away. I did try but Jack had kicked off the other sneaker so that he could put both feet on my face. I moaned and squirmed under his feet as I inhaled the musky scent that only fueled my horniness, and I was soon in pure ecstasy when he suddenly held a vibrating wand against my cock.

“Mmphh mmphh mmphh!!” I moaned and squirmed, taking in deep sniffs as Jack rubbed his sweaty and smelly socked toes all over my face and nose. Jack suddenly removed his feet and I grunted at him to bring them back to my face.

“Wait…I have a question for you,” he said as he teased me with his feet, “…are you and Joe a thing?”

My eyes widened in shock of the question. Again, Joe always had some excuse for tying me up, but we never were flirty with one another when Jack was here. ‘How does he know?’ I thought to myself. Apparently, I took too long to respond because Jack slapped my balls, causing me to squirm and yelp.

“Hey, I asked you a question. So, are you guys a thing or not? It’s okay if you are, I just want to know.”

I shook my head, and he smirked at me, shaking his head and getting up from the bed.

“That was the wrong answer, Xavier,” he said as he put his shoes on and leaned to the floor, putting the toothbrush as well as a hairbrush and some body oil near my feet. I struggled against my bonds and moaned out to him, nervous for what he had planned, but he just shushed me.

“You remember that weekend with Bobby? When I went downstairs to check in on the twins?” he asked as he pulled out his phone. I nodded back hesitantly.

“Well, I ended up going upstairs to say bye to you guys…and I saw what went down that night. The tying, the gagging, the jerking off, everything.”

“Mmphh?!”

“Yup, and since you lied to me, you’ll need to be punished,” I shook my head and tried pleading with him, but he paid no attention, “I found this app that I’ve been meaning to try out. It chooses tickle tools and how long you should get tickled!”
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] That was a great chapter . That sounds like a reward . Having a vibrator on my manhood . Sniffing socks and maybe shoes .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Jack is very devious! I know he will have fun with that app (and his prisoner of course!) I hope Joe gets there soon, so he can join in on the fun... and maybe tie up Jack as well...? that last part may be wishful thinking on my part! Regardless, another great update! It'll be a tough wait, since I love these characters a lot, but take all the time you need to take care of yourself, travel, and write the best stories possible!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
Always happy to see another update from you, buddy-boi.

Xavier sure is in good company with Jack keeping watch on him and making him sniff his shoes like that.
It's also amusing to see Jack himself get something out of sniffing Xav's toes. I have to echo [mention]gag1195[/mention]'s comment though, definitely anxious for stinky-footed Joe to join in the mix 8-)

I can only imagine the horrors poor Xav would go through if Joe arrived with Jake, Ryan and Connor with him 8-)
Always been a big fan of those four.

On another note, I'm really glad to hear you have future projects on the drawing board.
Keep us posted!

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone!

To those who were waiting for the story to be completed, sorry for the hiatus and thank you for being so patient! I'm so appreciative of y'all who stuck around and continue to enjoy my stories! The final chapter of "Xavier's Surprise" will be posted either tomorrow or Monday, so keep an eye out for that!

In the meantime, I posted a poll on what the next story should be, so please vote! It'll be up for a little over a week, and you'll get two votes.

Until next time :D :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Bangs fists on table Kyle... Kyle... Kyle...

Please please please give us cutie Kyle trussed up and helpless!

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to more from this little universe! All the characters are great and sexy!
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

XAVIER’S SURPRISE: TICKLES & SOCKS & FEET, OH MY!

I waited anxiously as Jack pulled up the app on his phone, dreading the tickle torture that he had planned for me. After a few seconds, I heard the first command.

Hairbrush, one minute

I shook my head, mmmphhing to Jack for mercy. But he ignored me and immediately started tickling my feet, starting with my soles. I tried pulling my feet away, but I wasn’t going anywhere, especially not with mine and Jack’s rope skills. So, I had to suffer through what seemed like minutes until an alarm went off.

“You gonna lie to me again?” he smirked at me. I shook my head vigorously, but he smirked at me.

“Wow guess I’m gonna have to keep going until you learn your lesson then,” he said as he checked on the app.

Fingers, 3 minutes

“Mmphh?!”

“Hahaha damn good luck dude!”

I had barely recovered from the first round, and now his fingers were tickling all over my feet. Throughout the four minutes, he switched from scratching softly and digging his fingers into my soles and in between my toes, making my feet twitch. And even though it was utter torture, my cock was as hard as ever! Still, I wanted the alarm to go off because I didn’t think I could take anymore, and thankfully it did moments later. Jack started rubbing and massaging my feet, which helped me to relax and breathe more normally.

“Wow you’re so sweaty dude! It’s like a tickle workout for you!” he laughed as I grumbled back at him, “Well I think you’re nearly there, but one more round should do the trick.”

“Mmphh-mmphh!” I shook my head and tried pleading with him, but he just laughed.

“Besides, I think you’re enjoying it,” he said as he gave my cock a gentle slap and used the app one last time

Toothbrush, oil, 30 seconds

I was begging Jack not to use the oil, but he couldn’t hear me over his laughing as he went to get some from the bathroom.

“You ready for this?” he asked as he rubbed the oil all over my feet, making me giggle as his fingers brushed against my soles and toes. I gave one more mmphh and looked at him with puppy eyes, but it made no difference. All I saw was a devilish smile and before I knew it, the toothbrush was all over my feet. It was the longest thirty seconds that I had ever experienced and by the time the alarm went off, I was in tears from laughing so hard. Jack put the brushes and oil back in the bathroom, making a joke about washing the toothbrush before using it.

“Alright I think you learned your lesson,” he said as he rubbed my feet, “so more lying, got it?”

I nodded and mmphhed loudly, making him smile.

“I mean I wouldn’t care. You know that right?” he said as he undid my gag.

“Thanks Jack,” I said after he pulled out my socks, “and we were just worried that it’d change us, especially since we all started hanging out again.”

“Dude don’t worry about it! If you guys want your alone time, just let me know! I’m not gonna be jealous, just don’t forget about me!”

“Aww never, I promise! We’ve had like dates and stuff, but it doesn’t get in the way of us three.”

“Look I’m happy as long as you are, okay?”

I nodded, smiling.

“Good…so I’m assuming this whole thing wasn’t a bet, right?”

“Haha yeah Joe gave me some orders to tie and gag myself. I was expecting him to show up, but I guess since I talked back, he had you come instead…we’d normally never go this intense around you, so I don’t know what he has in mind.”

“So, what do you mean by orders?”

“You know how Bobby was like almost his sub?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, I’m Joe’s sub. Like we’re together and we game and watch movies and work out and shit, but he can tie me up and have me at his feet whenever he wants. Or have me do it myself. But it’s just with that stuff.”

“Interesting, so kinda like Bobby and Jake, although my brother likes being tied up and playing with feet too.”

“Haha yeah, Joe definitely likes being in control!”

“Well, listen, if he’s ever an asshole or does something stupid, you let me know.”

“Hahaha thanks”

“Hey, I mean it,” he said, looking at me with a stern expression, “I know he’s a good guy, but he can get out of hand sometimes, so tell me if he goes too far. Okay?”

I nodded.

“Alright good. Anyways, enough of that,” he said as he sat up and pulled off his shoes, “I forgot to mention that I worked out with two pairs of socks on…so guess where the first pair is going?”

“Aww come on dude, just use my socks! please!?”

“Nah you want my sweaty stinky socks in your mouth, don’t you?” he said as he rubbed them all over my face, “you were begging for them not too long ago.”

“Ugh but I don’t want them in my mouth!”

“What did I say about lying?”

I couldn’t help but take deep long sniffs, my hard cock bouncing. And Jack knew it since he grabbed and turned on the wand, rubbing it against my still hard dick. I immediately started moaning, letting him put his socked foot in my mouth, making me taste the overwhelming sweat from his workout. It was so strong and yet he was right: I wanted those socks in my mouth.

I gave him a half nod as I enjoyed the wand rubbing against me. After a minute or so, Jack reapplied the tape gag with his own socks as stuffing and then taped the wand to my leg, angling it so it vibrated against the tip of my dick, making me moan out even more. Hearing the doorbell ring, he then left the room to go answer it. I later heard some voices, with the sound of footsteps and laughing getting louder and louder until Joe and Jack came in.

“Damn Zav you really are enjoying it!” Joe laughed as he pulled out his phone, “Who likes being a tied-up foot bitch?”

“Mmphh!”

“Louder!”

“MMPHH!”

“You like being gagged with your own sweaty socks?”

“Actually,” Jack interrupted, “I switched them out with one of the pairs I wore to the gym today.”

“Hahaha well that explains why Zav us so excited,” Joe said as he got closer, moving the phone over to get a close up on my bound and gagged body and hard cock oozing with precum, “Jack’s stinky socks get you hard don’t they?”

I didn’t answer, prompting Joe to pinch my nipples.

“I asked you a question,” he said, making me cry out and nod. I looked over to Jack who was enjoying the whole exchange before he moved down and started tickling my feet again. Joe increased the wand’s setting and kept pinching my nipples, which drove me crazy. Luckily, they stopped after a minute or so, letting me catch my breath.

“Hey, help me get him downstairs, figured we could game a bit while Zav stays tied up.”

Joe undid the cuffs, telling me to not fight back while he and Jack untied the rope binding my feet and legs. Once I was free, Joe pulled me up and gestured to go downstairs. Jack put his arm around my shoulder as we headed down, teasing me since I couldn’t talk back. We sat down on the couch and Jack was turning the game console on when Joe came down.

“Uh uh, you’re sitting on the floor,” he said as he gestured his head to the floor. I grumbled into my gag as I slid off the couch. I had glanced at Jack quickly, who had a puzzled expression.

“Why can’t he sit with us?”

“I figured he could be under our feet for a bit, I’m sure he’s been dying to sniff them. Right, Zav?”

I nodded as he cuffed my hands behind my back and had me lay down. Jack shrugged as he and Joe kicked off the shoes and rubbed them all over my face. I was in heaven as both of their feet overwhelmed my senses as their sweaty aroma filled my nose and even amplified the taste of Jack’s socks in my mouth. I squirmed on the ground wishing I was able to jerk off, but Joe must’ve picked up on this and started to rub his foot all over my cock. He and Jack started laughing after I moaned out in excitement, but I didn’t care. I was more than happy to amuse them however they wanted so long as I got to sniff their smelly feet and suck on their sweaty socks.

“By the way, do you remember Jenny from the party last weekend?” Jack asked as his socked toes clamped over my nose.

“Yeah?”

“Well, she had a great time getting to know you, so she was hoping that you’d ask her out on a date.” Jack was rubbing his feet all over my face so I couldn’t catch a good look at Joe’s reaction, but he seemed nervous as he answered back.

“Actually Jack…Xavier and I are kinda together…”

“WHAT?! WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN? AND YOU FUCKING DIDN’T TELL ME?!” Joe panicked and tried calming his friend down, but Jack soon broke out in laughter.

“Hahaha dude I’m just fucking with you, Xavier told me.” I could see between Jack’s feet that Joe was glaring down at me, but Jack spoke up again.

“Go easy on him, he said you guys weren’t, but I saw you the night Jake invited me over.”

“Oh, well we were gonna tell you soon, we were just nervous...”

“Yeah, I know, it’s cool hahaha. Look as long as you guys are happy, right?” Jack said as he looked down at me, smiling at the sight of my gagged face. Joe pressed down hard on my cock, making me moan and squirm under their feet.

“It’s actually good that you know, cuz if you guys ever want to have fun with feet and stuff, go ahead! He and I are pretty open about it, and I know he dreams of being tied up by you!”

“Aww is that true?” Jack giggled as he pressed his feet harder on my face, “And are you sure? I don’t want to overstep or anything.”

“Nah it’s fine! I mean no ass stuff, but I’m cool with it, how about you, Zav?” I nodded excitingly as I took deep sniffs, but Jack pulled his feet away and asked again with a more serious expression. But I mmpphed and nodded, making him smile and plant his feet on my face.

“Hahaha well okay then! Speaking of bondage, how about we make things interesting?

“What’d you have in mind?”

“We’ll do three rounds of the game and whoever loses gets tied up next to Xavier, and both are at the mercy of the winner, deal?” Jack said, extending his hand. Joe hesitated for a few seconds and then shook his hand.”

“You’re on, but you better get ready to suck on my socks. You and Zav will spend the night getting addicted to the smell and taste!”

“Oh, you’re gonna regret saying that! Wait, lemme set Xavier up!” Jack took off his shirt and tied it over my eyes, and then after a few seconds he put headphones on me, “This way, he won’t distract us and his bondage buddy will be a surprise for him!”

He then turned on some music and helped me onto a chair, giving my hard cock a quick stroke before leaving me there. Now all I could do was wait……

THE END
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

awww what a cute ending, little bit of a mystery on who Zav's tie companion will be! :lol: Great story, and am looking towards the next! :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great ending! Loved the honesty and support between the guys! Although, I really wanna see an epilogue with whoever ends up bound and gagged next to Xavior! Can't wait to see the results of the poll and the next story in these chronicles!
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone! If you haven't done so already, be sure to vote on what the next story should be! The poll will be up for 9 more hours!

:D :D
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone, I just posted a new story! It's completely separate from this series, but I hope you enjoy it!

Josh's Foot Obsession
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 68#p135068
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hi everyone! Long time no see!

I finally decided to come back to the Bobbyverse after taking a hiatus. I initially got discouraged from continuing the chronicles and pretty much stepped back from the website. But after being inactive for so long, I ended up starting another story that wasn't related to these stories to try to get back into writing. And it kinda worked! I ended up looking at the draft ideas I had for the Bobbyverse and I somehow was motivated to seeing at least some of them through.

So here I am! I've got a couple drafts that I'm working on, so there's some good stuff coming for the fans of the Bobbyverse! In the meantime, I figured the best way to kick off the revival of the chronicles was to see who ended up joining Xavier! Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XAVIER’S SURPRISE: THE LOSER...OR WINNER?

Xavier

Jack

Joe

There I was, gagged with my best friend’s sweaty gym socks and blindfolded with his sweaty shirt, with my hearing drowned out by the music playing in my headphones. The combination of my sight and hearing being dulled only heightened my sense of smell, making Jack and Joe’s sweaty soles and toes even smellier than they usually were. And of course, this left my naked and exposed cock hard and dripping. I was too distracted by the feet and their smell to catch who won the challenge but not longer after, both pairs of feet were lifted off my face. I couldn’t hear what was said, but from the sounds of it, the loser wasn’t very happy. A few times I got bumped into as the winner presumably pinned the loser down, and soon I heard the faint unraveling of the heavy-duty roll of duct tape that had been lying nearby.

After a bit of silence, my headphones were removed, allowing me to hear the angry and muffled grunts coming from right beside me, followed by a sweaty foot planting on my nose. I cried out, not expecting the surge of sweat and stink filling my nose. And from the sounds of it, the taped up friend next to me wasn’t very happy either. But our captor just chuckled as he continued gaming, wiping his sweaty feet all over our faces; every now and then, he’d clamp his toes over my nose, making me moan through my gag with pleasure. I was turned on even more by my gagged companion’s attempts to curse out our captor, who was probably tormenting him with his toes as well. Eventually, the shirt blindfolding me was removed and I finally saw the who lost the game challenge: Joe. As much as I wanted to see Jack tied up, I honestly was hoping that Joe would be the one who lost, as some payback for having set up the whole thing in the beginning.

“I told you that you’d regret talking about sucking on socks and getting addicted to their taste and smell!” Jack laughed, “I think with some time, you’ll be trained like good ol’ Xavier here!”

More muffled grunts came from Joe as Jack flexed his toes over our noses. As he kept gaming, he moved his foot down onto my cock, pressing down on it slowly with more and more pressure. My horniness spread throughout my body, making me tremble and breath heavily. I turned at one point, being able to make eye contact with Joe through the toes covering his face. But there wasn’t anger in his eyes; instead, it looked like envy, presumably at the fact that I wasn’t being edged closer and closer by his own feet.

“Aww, are you jealous that your boyfriend loves being stimulated by my feet?” Jack joked, placing his other foot on Joe’s growing bulge, “Well would you look at that? I think you’re enjoying this! Is it seeing your boyfriend tied, gagged and helpless? Or do you love being helpless too?”

Joe tried ignoring him, but he couldn’t help releasing some moans as Jack massaged his bulge, and soon the room was filled with our muffled pleas for release.

“Alright, well I need to shower, and I’ll probably take a nap, so let me give your guys some time alone.”

Jack then helped Joe and I up so that we were standing and facing one another. After making hop closer so that we were pressed together, Jack grabbed the roll of tape and started wrapping multiple layers across our ankles, legs, arms, and chests; the only parts we could move, or wiggle, freely were our feet and heads. Joe looked uncomfortable being so close to me, as he kept avoiding eye contact with me. but I didn’t care, since I had an up-close view to his sexy gagged face.

“Alright, I’ll probably come back down in an hour or so, so you two kids have fun!” Jack said as he walked away. Joe tried breaking free, struggling against the tape binds, and since we were taped together, he kept moving me around. I was enjoying every second of it because his squirming made his bulge rub against my cock. After a few minutes of struggling, Joe gave up and relaxed, finally looking at me with this cute look of exhaustion and embarrassment. I leaned in, pressing my gagged lips against his, grinding against his body. I thought he would continue to be uncomfortable and not react as much, but he immediately pressed against my lips, moaning as we ‘kissed’ one another; I even felt his body press against mine, as well as his excitement, which seemed to mirror mine. It didn’t take long for both of us get each other off, and soon we were left to lie there, exhausted, sweaty, and sticky. It was hard to get to comfortable, but we nuzzled against one another as our warmth helped to put us to sleep.

As I fell asleep, one of the last thoughts I had was how safe I felt. Even as I laid there tied and gagged, I wasn’t scared or worried. I finally was able to express a part of myself to my two best friends that I had hidden for so long, and I knew that I was safe around them. Joe had certainly pushed the boundaries today, but I knew that if I wanted out or needed a break, he would respect that. And Jack was also there to keep Joe in check, and while I didn’t think it was needed, I appreciated that Jack cared so much. The three of us had been through a lot, physically and emotionally. But I think we learned so much about one another and became closer as a result. And for the first time in a long time, it felt like we were the Trio again.

THE END...AGAIN
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Oh hell yes. Welcome back! Looking forward to new stories from you.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Welcome Back!!! Nice to see a continuation. Liking Jack's win and treatment of the other 2 and how he left them...they enjoyed themselves in any case :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Welcome back! What a hot continuation of the Bobbyverse! Glad everyone enjoyed themselves 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm always a sucker for gagged kissing so this epilogue was such a win in my book! I'm also excited to see more of this wonderful universe!

*Bangs fists on the table and begins chanting* Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Tie him up! Tie him up! Tie him up!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic