The Loop (?/FFF) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Such a great idea :) I admire you imagination :) [mention]TomYi[/mention]
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Props to you [mention]TomYi[/mention] for leading us to that cliffhanger with the paper, only to advance us slightly forward with it's small clue(s), that now needs to be put together. You are keeping us on our toes and only guessing what's gonna happen next. It would seem this is indeed only the beginning of our decent down this deep rabbit hole 🤣

I'm routing for the ladies to figure their way out of this "eventually", but I'm enjoying this story very much as it slowly unfolds 😀
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am just catching up with this great story. Fantastic imagination, [mention]TomYi[/mention]. Gassy shows a lot of determination and I am looking forward to learning more of his story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Ogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ogg »

Another fun chapter and creative tie-up scenario. Now I'm wondering what happens if the ladies don't manage to fall asleep and have to get rescued by a third party.
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

This story is fantastic.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Nadine considered herself to be a fairly light sleeper. Falling asleep had been a slow and delicate process for as long as she could remember, and even the sounds of traffic outside were sometimes enough to break the sandman’s spell on her.

But when she was bound and gagged, the deepest of sleeps just seemed to come naturally to her. Even when she was bound in the strictest position with the most uncomfortable gag imaginable, staying awake was nigh on impossible. It didn’t make sense.

It had been like that ever since the time loop had started, and tonight was no exception (despite Gassy’s loud and humiliating assembly). First, Nadine felt tired from her unfruitful struggles, then her eyelids started to get really heavy, and then the sights and sounds of that campy carousel began to gradually fade away into darkness.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

CRAASHH

Nadine rolled out of bed and got herself ready for another day. By that point, everyone had developed a morning routine that they replayed with every single loop. Yesterday, she’d hustled through it, but today, she trudged at a slow, indolent pace. It wasn’t that she’d gotten lazy or anything, she just didn’t have momentum anymore.

When Miranda had found Iveta’s letter, Nadine’s spirit had soared. Despite all the odds, following Bryan’s lead had lead them to another clue. But by the time Miranda had finished the letter, Nadine’s hope had been replaced by confusion and disappointment. Why couldn’t Iveta just tell them what to do? Why did she have to leave them hanging with an obscure riddle?

And what would it take to solve that riddle?

That was the hot topic around the table that morning as the girls all sipped at their daily dose of Folgers. There was almost no pause at all before Heather asked: “Did anyone else try talking with him?”

“Yeah, I did,” Miranda moaned. Her dry and surly tone said all that there was to say about the results of her conversation.

“I did too,” Nadine said. “And I just about got his mask off too. It didn’t seem to do a whole lot of good though.”

“But did you get it all the way off,” Heather asked?

Nadine shrugged. “I mean, it was practically dangling off of his head, but it wasn’t really off per se.”

“So then it’s still possible that the mask was keeping him silent,” Heather said quickly.

“Or maybe that letter was full of crap,” Miranda said.

Nadine fought to keep her voice down. She didn’t want to start the day off with a fight. “Miranda, the letter mentioned us by name.”

“That’s not as telling as it seems,” Miranda replied, also managing to keep a civil tone. “It could have been penned and planted minutes before we found it for all we know. Besides, if the ‘Great Iveta’ had the clear foresight to know we would be there, then why couldn’t she also write a clear message?”

Heather shrugged. “Maybe those specific words were exactly what we needed to read in order to get the ball rolling the right way.”

Miranda scoffed. “You mean rolling in circles? We’ve tried to communicate with Gassy since the very beginning. That freak never makes a sound no matter what we say or do.”

“Well, what if we’re going about it the wrong way?” Those words had spilled from Nadine’s mouth as quickly as they had formed in her head, but the more she thought about it, the more confident she felt in this new idea.

Nadine’s theory drew puzzled looks from everyone else in the room. “What do you mean,” Heather asked.

Nadine leaned forward, as though her brain’s momentum could somehow propel her across the table. “Hear me out. If one of us can plant a bug on him, then we can listen in on him after he’s tied us up! Maybe we can eavesdrop on where he goes or what he does once he’s done with us.”

Heather didn’t seem convinced. “We’re not spies, Nadine. How are we supposed to ‘plant a bug’ on him?”

Nadine brandished her iPhone and practically shouted: “We use our phones! We could open up a three-way call with speaker-phone on or something, and while he’s tying us up, one of us can slip their phone into his backpack.”

Miranda just about threw up her hands. “Oh, come on! You really expect him to not notice something like that?”

That dirty-blonde skeptic had a point, but Nadine had the confidence to match her doubtfulness. “If you’re willing to do it, then I can keep him busy.” She turned to Heather and said, “We could try your idea again too! Let’s get his mask off for good this time, and Miranda can plant her phone while we distract him.”

Heather’s face was somewhat blank, but she was listening. She was listening intently. Nadine could tell already that she would win over her nerdy roommate, and Miranda was starting to see it too.

Nadine turned to Miranda and asked, “Shall we put it to a vote?” She smiled, knowing full well that her little election was already stacked.

Miranda didn’t vote at all, but she did have something chilling to say. “Nadine, you know what you’re asking us to do right?”

Nadine stared at her quizzically before Miranda spelled it out. “You’re asking us to fight him again.”

Miranda spoke as though they were conspiring to break the most sacred of taboos. Nadine doubted that sacredness or taboos meant much to her skeptical friend, but they did indeed have good reason to fear another fight with Gassy. He had… harsh ways of punishing them for such transgressions.

For once, Nadine didn’t have a good answer, but she had gotten attached to her idea. Without it, they had nothing. They’d be back to square one, shooting in the dark. Nadine wanted to say that, but it would sound too despairing. Instead, she softened her tone and looked to her friends.

“We have to. We have to fight him again!”

Off Topic
[mention]roguehorseman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Ogg[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] [mention]starinski[/mention] [mention]CerberusKing[/mention] [mention]Syko Sith[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

I don't say this often enough, but you guys are great. Your support and feedback are so deeply appreciated, and it feels great to see so many people enjoying this story.

I'm trying my best to get this latest chapter done, but writer's block is hitting me pretty hard. I've got just about everything figured out except for the bondage itself. However, I don't want to let this chapter go long overdue, so I'm going to post this short buildup here to keep you all entertained until I can come up with something good. I hope you all enjoy it, and please stay patient!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Take your time :) See that last part as an interlude - it was fine, it helps developing the plot.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Writers block is like not being able to sleep and keep looking at the clock cursing at the time going by.
Change objectives, do something else and come back after a while, it will all fall into place.

Great chapter btw.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

great suspense - can't wait! Good luck, ladies!

(and, of course: take your time as much as needed no pressure meant!)
Last edited by Nainur 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Writer's block. I know that all too well. Pretty sure someone already said to do something else for awhile. It usually works. I'll be patiently waiting for the next update. A part of me doesn't want them to break the cycle :D
Hogtied and loving it
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your buildup is effective. I am eagerly awaiting your next installment. Good luck with the block. It won't last.
Spy Task Force Completed
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Off Topic
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]CerberusKing[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Ogg[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]roguehorseman[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]starinski[/mention] [mention]Syko Sith[/mention]

I finally got it! Enjoy!
They didn’t travel anywhere for their latest confrontation. Between the great cell service and the familiar turf, they all agreed that Nadine’s house was as good a place as any. However, there were still a few things that they needed to do to set the stage. The girls started by taking as much furniture as they could and moving it all into the basement. The fewer things they could be tied to, the better.

When they were done, the basement was so cluttered that Gassy probably wouldn’t bother trying to trudge through that mess. By contrast, the main floor was practically barren with lots of open space for the battle to come, but they didn’t stop there. Their next order of business was to empty out get all of their dirty laundry washed up and spotless. Every single pair of socks, panties, or any other gross item that Gassy could use as a gag was either thrown in the washing machine or sent to the nearest laundromat. The hogtie triangle still held a bitter place in the girls’ memories, and they were hell-bent on not letting history repeat itself.

The reordering of everything was hard work, but it kept them preoccupied for a while. Even so, they all eventually found themselves pacing back and forth in the living room, waiting for the inevitable. They had set up a three-way call hours ago, not knowing when exactly they would need it. Their phone bills sure wouldn’t thank them for that, but such was the benefit of time loops.

Nadine checked her watch for the hundredth time. It was getting late. Their ‘guest’ could arrive at any moment. The invisible countdown made her want to go over their plan again, but they’d already done that several times while waiting. Besides, they couldn’t risk being overheard. There was nothing left to do but stay patient. It was only a matter of time...

He entered through the front door when the time came, and he was just about as ready for action as the girls. Gassy held a coil of rope in his gloved fists, a familiar sight for all of them. Miranda was the first one he went for, but she was ready for him. She jumped back as he reached for her and did so again and again until he’d been baited past Nadine and Heather.

The two of them pounced. Heather pulled down his hood while Nadine ripped at that ugly mask. Both of them had been through this before and knew the drill. The mask was strapped over a black balaclava by five interconnected straps that were not going to come loose by brute force alone. Heather and Nadine both picked at a buckle on different straps while Miranda did her best to try and keep him preoccupied.

Miranda fought bravely, but more so, she fought wisely. Nadine noticed that her dirty blonde friend wasn’t striking at Gassy in an attempt to hurt him or repel him. That would be a losing battle any day. Instead, Miranda seemed to be focused on being as difficult as she could be, trying to keep her arms away, messing with his ropes, and just doing her best to slow down the process of being tied up.

Still, she didn’t fight for very long before getting grappled down to the floor and having her wrists tied palm-to-palm behind her back. Her ankles were trussed up soon after, but Nadine and Heather had made good progress in that time. The mask was on ridiculously tight, so it took a lot of force to get the buckles undone, but they were almost there.

More importantly, Heather got her phone in his backpack. Nadine saw her quickly slip it into an unzipped side pouch. Between all the noise and the chaos, it looked as though Gassy hadn’t noticed.

And that’s when he turned his attention to the others.

Apparently satisfied with Miranda’s helplessness, he turned to Heather next, but not before sending Nadine stumbling across the room with a hard shove. That one-handed shove had appeared so casual, but it put over six feet of distance between him and her. A testament to just how strong this guy was.

He reached into his backpack and pulled out a fistful of leather belts as he advanced on Heather. Nadine cursed under her breath. He could probably get Heather strapped up a whole lot faster than he could get Miranda tied up, and that meant that Nadine’s window of opportunity was closing.

“Keep fighting, Heather, I’ve almost got it.”

Nadine’s encouragement seemed to lend some vigor to her redheaded roommate, but Heather still didn’t last long, just like Nadine had figured. A short belt went around her wrists, and then another one latched around her ankles.

With the others now bound hand and foot, Nadine’s time had run out. The mask wasn’t quite undone, but there was no other option. Nadine simply had to go for it. She clasped her hands around that nightmarish breathing apparatus and yanked for all she was worth.

“GYAH!”

For a protracted moment, the only sound in the room was the clattering of Gassy’s mask as it skidded across the floor.

All fell silent. Nadine wanted to break the silence. She knew that the time had come to communicate with Gassy, to speak with him without that mask, but she just couldn’t find the words. She couldn’t find any words. Her tongue was in her throat, and when it finally dislodged itself, all she could do was scream.

She saw his face clear as day, and it was… tough to stomach. Let’s just say that if Gassy was indeed Gavin McGuiness, then his car crash must have been worse than anyone could have imagined. Nadine couldn’t even comprehend what had happened to this person, let alone how he was the way he was. All she knew in that moment was terror.

Gassy didn’t look happy at all. In fact, he looked kind of hurt. More than anything though, he looked mad. He came down on Nadine and forced her elbows together. Nadine knew that the fight was over, but she still thrashed around out of sheer panic.

Gassy would have normally finished binding her arms first, but once her elbows were all done up, he flipped her over and shoved a sponge into her shrieking mouth. Her frantic screams were cut off, and they only got quieter from there. He wrapped tape around her head several times, running it between her teeth like a cleave gag and pressing the sponge deep into her mouth. It was actually so deep that it left enough room for another sponge between Nadine’s teeth. This second stuffing was sealed in with more wrappings of tape, but this time it was wound over her lips like an ordinary tape gag. The end result was one of the most effective gags Nadine had ever worn, and the muffled remnants of her voice could reach no more than eight feet from her lips.

Gassy hastily bound her ankles after that and rushed over to where the mask had fallen. He made no attempt to speak whatsoever. He just wanted that mask back on his face ASAP.

“Gavin? Hey, listen!” Miranda and Heather both called out to their unmasked captor.

From where the two cousins laid, they would have only gotten a glance of him at best. Although Nadine’s bout of horror had undoubtedly disturbed them, they seemed to have recovered their voices. Unfortunately, their voices were just as useless on Gassy as they’d always been. All he seemed concerned with was that damn mask.

“Don’t put that back on. You don’t need your mask. Face us! Talk to us! We--HEY!

He went to Miranda first. She’d been picking at the knot on her ankles and managed to undo them. He didn’t seem to like that one bit. He shoved her face-down on the floor and retied her ankles, only this time he tied them perpendicular to each other instead of parallel.

Using more rope, he bound her elbows close together and connected them to some kind of shoulder harness. He then tied her thighs to her calves, forcing her to keep her legs folded and spread constantly with her ankles crossed over her buttocks. That’s when the tape made its return. Nadine watched on helplessly while her dirty-blonde friend suffered the same thorough wrap gag as she had.

But Miranda’s suffering was just beginning. A new coil of rope was pulled from Gassy’s arsenal and hitched to Miranda’s bound wrists. When that happened, it normally meant that a hogtie was imminent, but this was so much worse. This time, Gassy rose to his feet and ran the rope through a light fixture on the ceiling. He pulled down, drawing Miranda’s arms high into the air behind her back.

Nadine had actually seen this before in history textbooks. This was called a strappado, and it was a method of torture. Miranda’s bondage didn’t look quite as severe as the images Nadine had seen, but it sure as hell didn’t look comfortable either. Even with her gargantuan gag, Miranda’s protests were gut-wrenching.

“Stop,” Heather cried. “You’ll hurt her! Please stop!”

In a certain sense, Heather got her wish. Gassy tied off the strappado and moved on to her next. Surprisingly, the first thing he did was unbuckle all the leather straps on Heather’s arms and legs. Nadine didn’t believe for one second that her roommate was being set free, and she was correct. Gassy was simply relocating the young damsel.

He forcibly dragged her over to the far end of the room. There was a stairwell to Nadine’s basement over there with a wooden guardrail. Heather was lifted on top of the guardrail and pressed down on her back with the rail running along her spine. Heather seemed too scared to resist, and she simply whimpered and quivered as Gassy forced her hands down towards the floor. He got Heather’s hands so far away from her back that it practically resembled her cousin’s strappado, and it was there that he reapplied the leather straps. Heather’s wrists were strapped up tightly to one of the vertical wooden balusters beneath her.

He pulled Heather’s feet down on either side of the guard rail and gave them a very similar treatment. Strap after strap was fastened around Heather’s limbs, welding them to the balusters and keeping her nestled face-up on top of the guardrail. He even used some longer straps to bind her torso to the rail itself before giving her a heavy tape gag that matched Miranda’s and Nadine’s.

If the bondage thus far was any indication, then they’d really pissed him off this time. Nadine was afraid, and she was right to be.

Gassy didn’t add much more rope to Nadine’s bondage, but the rope that he did add went a long way. Nadine’s wrists were bound, and then her ankles. Then, her ankles were lashed to her wrists. The result was a relatively simple hogtie with some elbow bondage included.

If only it had ended there.

Gassy pressed his boot against Nadine’s side and gave her a firm shove. Nadine’s hogtied body rolled across the floor like a log. Gassy followed her and kicked her along like a pedestrian kicking a tin can down the street. He rolled her with his boot three times before she came to a stop beneath a second light fixture. It was there that he added his final rope.

The rope was hitched without a knot to the one that held Nadine’s wrists and ankles together and when Gassy pulled on it, all four limbs went up.

“nnnmmph!”

Nadine’s eyes bulged with terror as she realized what was happening. She shook her head back and forth, pleading frantically for her captor’s mercy, but the bound and gagged sophomore received no mercy whatsoever. Gassy used the light fixture as a pulley just like he had with Miranda, and when he finally stopped pulling, Nadine had practically been lifted off the floor by her hands and feet. Only part of her belly remained on the floor, but that offered little solace to the agonized captive.

This was unbelievable! Even when they had attacked him with baseball bats, their punishment hadn’t been this severe! Nadine knew that the whole mask theory was a shot in the dark, but she never would have guessed that it would touch on such a nerve with that jerk.

And he wasn’t even done yet.

Nadine yelled hoarsely into her gag when she felt her shoe being pulled off of her bare foot, and she yelled even louder when she heard the sound of tape. But there was nothing she could do aside from desperately twisting her head away. That, of course, didn’t work, and she soon found her nose forcibly inserted into her shoe, which was then tightly taped in place.

Nadine had heard plenty of jokes about smelly shoes. Who hadn’t? It was just one of those things that she took for granted. Only now did she realize just how accurate those cartoonish jokes had been. It was as though the shoe had somehow accumulated the stench of sweaty feet like a sponge over time.

Nadine couldn’t breathe through her mouth, and was forced to take in the foul stench with each inhale. She tried to mitigate that torment by holding her breaths, but the thought of keeping that awful odor held inside of her just felt so wrong.

Whoever had installed those light fixtures had fastened them sturdy enough that Nadine couldn’t break the fixture’s hold on her limbs. Her struggles would damage her shoulders before they’d pull the lights down.

Gassy stopped at that, at least, he stopped with Nadine. He moved back to Heather and Miranda and applied the same sinister shoe mask to them. The girls had gotten rid of their socks, but they’d never even considered that their shoes could be turned against them, and now they were suffering for that oversight. It was hard to tell if it was from the stench or the despair, but everyone’s eyes began to water one by one.

“mmm! nnnmm mmph!”

Their cries sounded downright pathetic, but they were involuntary at that point. Nadine couldn’t help but cry out helplessly into her thick gag as she hung halfway off the floor and sniffed her own shoe.

Their muffled cries droned on and on long after Gassy had left. They all struggled and squirmed, but it was no use. As much as they wanted to break free. It wasn’t going to happen. Every moment that passed in that position felt like an eternity to Nadine. It was hell on earth, and she wanted more than anything for it to end.

And that’s when she heard the static.

It came from the pocket where she kept her phone. Nadine snapped her head up. In all of that anguish, she’d forgotten all about her plan to eavesdrop on Gassy. Her phone had been silent, but now the three-way call was picking up this heavily distorted noise. It was as though the signal was being scrambled.

What followed was a long, silent pause.

And then…

“The threats have all been neutralized?”

Another pause.

“Good. Go outside and guard the shack. The next phase can finally begin!”
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I guess the girls overlooked one crucial item when going through their cleaning spree prior to gassy's arrival 🤣

Glad to see you got past your writers block! And the new clue at the very end with another cliffhanger, well done!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The girls had a conundrum. Without action, they might never break the cycle. But taking action certainly pissed Gassy off and they are now finding that bondage can be very painful as well as it can be fun. Hopefully the magic will put them to sleep soon.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

another quite intensive one!
Great fight and struggle. Slowly the mist is clearing, isn't it? Tough luck, girls, keep up your spirit!
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

"Every single pair of socks, panties, or any other gross item that Gassy could use as a gag was either thrown in the washing machine or sent to the nearest laundromat. The hogtie triangle still held a bitter place in the girls’ memories, and they were hell-bent on not letting history repeat itself."

I must say that I laughed in schadenfreude :lol:
Ogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ogg »

Gassy always comes prepared, but he's also able to adapt to his surroundings. You have to respect that. But now I'm wondering who's really pulling the strings (or ropes, as it were). Another excellent chapter!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

You got past your writers block faster than I was expecting. Well done sir! Now you have me curious who the "real" culprit is. I have an idea but I'll just wait for you to confirm or disprove it. Yet another well written chapter. Kudos
Hogtied and loving it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Chapter left me really breathless :) Such drama and intensity!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Off Topic
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]CerberusKing[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Ogg[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]roguehorseman[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]starinski[/mention] [mention]Syko Sith[/mention]

Thanks a ton to all of you for your participation and your comments. I'm especially excited to see the lurkers among you step up and comment on topics other than this one. Congrats on becoming more active!

In case you couldn't tell, we're coming close to a big revelation! But before things shift into top gear, I thought I'd share a fun moment of humour with you. Enjoy the start of this latest chapter!

Heather never heard what was said on the phone. She was too far away from Miranda and Nadine, and no one was in any position to move closer together, but she had definitely just heard someone talking.

Teetering on top of the handrail, Heather turned her head and looked back and forth between her friends. Whatever had come through on their three-way call had left a look of shock and awe on Miranda and Nadine. Above each of their heavy tape gags was a pair of frantic, oversized eyes. It looked as though they’d seen a ghost, and this made Heather desperately curious. The frustration of not knowing what had been spoken was just one more aggravation to add to Heather’s mountain of woes. She may have been the only one not tied to the ceiling, but she was the only one that had been left hanging.

Uncertainty washed over Heather. She wanted to fall asleep. She really wanted to fall asleep and get it over with, but another part of her wanted them to keep going. In spite of their torturous positions, there was still the possibility of overhearing even more, and that was a tempting notion.

They never did hear anything else on the phone, and in the end, sleep came to Heather whether she wanted it or not. She noticed the overwrought expressions of her friends suddenly give way to drowsiness, and she could feel it happening to her too. The discomfort of her excessive gag and punishing bondage just seemed to melt away like wet sugar, leaving her floating in a pool of lethargy.

CRAASHH

The familiar sound of drunken Michael crashing into Miranda’s car in the driveway snapped Heather back into the waking world, and back to Saturday the 19th. Heather threw off her blankets and rushed to Nadine’s room. Miranda would probably be busy taking her frustration out on Michael again – especially after such a rough night – so Nadine was the one to turn to.

Heather tapped at Nadine’s door nine times in two seconds. “Nadine? Nadine! What did you hear? I heard something on the phone! What happened?!”

Nadine swung her door open, looking just as alert and excited as her redheaded roomie. “HE’S A LACKEY!”

“WHAT?!” Heather couldn’t decide whether to scream with surprise or confusion.

Normally, they’d be brewing a pot of coffee at this point, but caffeine was not necessary in the slightest that morning. From Nadine’s mouth came an avalanche of rapid blurts separated by zero breaths.

“Some guy came through on the phone that I’d never heard before! He asked if the threats were all neutralized, and then he told Gassy to go guard the shack outside and said that the next phase could begin! Gassy’s not the one behind all this! He’s taking orders! When Iveta told us to give a voice to the one we can’t hear, she meant someone else!”

Threats? Neutralized? There was someone else?!

Heather moved to rub at her temples, but couldn't even muster the brainpower to finish that small action. Her mind was racing in all directions and right back around. What did this mean? What did any of this mean?!

“We have to find that shack.”

Nadine and Heather spun to see Miranda, standing in the hallway. She looked exhausted, sore, and unbearably frustrated, but all of that was overshadowed by the fierce drive in her eyes. She could see the light at the end of the tunnel, and she was ready for action.

Heather struggled to collect her thoughts. “Y-Yeah, but wh--"

“Gavin’s cabin,” Miranda answered Heather before the question had even gotten out. “Bryan said that Gavin practiced his tricks at an old hunting cabin out in the woods. That’d be a good place to start.”

Nadine nodded. “Agreed. We’ve gotta get on the horn and find out just where this shack is.”

Suddenly, Heather’s mind came into focus. The scrambled mess of Gassy and all these nonsensical clues was instantly shrugged off and replaced with a more grounded concern.

“We’re gonna talk to Bryan again?”

Nadine answered Heather with a nod. “You bet. I’ll track down his number again and we’ll—"

“Wait!” Heather raised her hands and cried, “Not so fast! I’ve gotta fix my hair and all that!”

Nadine looked downright perplexed. “Wh-What? Heather, we’re just gonna call him.”

“But what if he wants to facetime or something,” Heather said nervously.

Miranda’s arms drooped at her sides and she rolled her eyes. “Oh my God. Really, Heather?”

Nadine looked at Miranda and then back at Heather. The young ginger girl could see her friend putting two and two together in real-time. “Wait, are you crushing on Bryan?”

“No, I’m not! I just--Hey!” Heather jumped as she felt someone grab her arm.

It was Miranda. “We’ve talked about this, girl. Come on!” She gave Heather a tug and pulled her by the arm towards the front door.

“Where are we going,” Heather asked.

“You’re still complicating a simple thing. I already told you that guys want one thing. Just let them know that you’ll give it to them, and they’ll fall head-over-heels for you! Just watch…”

She pushed the door open and they stepped outside. Michael’s truck was still pressed into the crushed bumper of Miranda’s old Impala. Even more noticeable was the driver. Michael was still hunched over on the pavement, letting loose rum-scented groans and clutching at his testicles. Miranda must have gotten him pretty good this morning.

Miranda let go of Heather’s arm and stepped over to Michael. Squatting down to his level, Miranda gently cupped his cheek and said, “Awe, you poor thing! I shouldn’t have hit you like that. I’m so sorry.”

It was actually astonishing how quickly the pain on Michael’s face was replaced with confusion. “Um, i-it’s nothing, really.”

“As if,” Heather whispered to herself.

Miranda gently stroked Michael's cheek and slowly leaned in closer. “You’re such a tough man. Still, I wish I could make it up to you…”

And she kissed him.

Heather stood there in the middle of the driveway, shamelessly gaping in awe as her cousin slid her tongue into the mouth of the creep who had harassed Heather at that frat party and then crashed into her car the following morning. By the time Miranda pulled away from that drunk, it looked as though he had forgotten all about the pain between his legs.

Miranda shot him a smile and said, “Do you wanna do this again sometime?”

Michael stammered in shock. “I-um, yeah! Yeah, for sure. Anytime!”

“Kay,” Miranda chirped before grabbing his shoulders and driving her knee hard into his crotch.

Michael let out a little squeak and once again crumpled down to the pavement. Miranda got up and walked back over to Heather. “You see? Just let them know that you’ll give them what they want.”

She grabbed Heather’s arm again and pulled her dumbfounded cousin back into the house. “Class dismissed. Now, let’s go find that shack.”

On the way back in they passed Nadine, who had been watching from the doorway. Heather followed her friend’s eyes and noticed that she was looking thoughtfully down at Michael, whose lips were still wet from Miranda’s kiss.

After a moment, Nadine followed the others back to the kitchen and asked, “Hey, if it’s on the way, do you think we could stop by Tom Holland’s house first?”
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

What - a - development! Epic!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The girls are beginning to operate like a well oiled machine. But have they stopped to notice that their bondage is becoming ever stricter and more difficult? Last night they were well arched. What will Gassy do to them tonight?
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago What - a - development! Epic!
Indeed :) This story is very well built, [mention]TomYi[/mention] :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> grabbing his shoulders and driving her knee hard into his crotch

Ouch!! But he deserved it. Remind me not to get on Miranda's bad side.
Great chapter, very enjoyable read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Yet another excellent installment. I can't wait for it to continue. Now if I can ever get my finicky muse under control, I can post my own stories.
Regardless I am loving this one.
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic