After hours (sequel to Blind woman's bluff) (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

After hours (sequel to Blind woman's bluff) (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

Here it is, the sequel to Blind woman's bluff. I wrote this in collaboration with [mention]JulieG[/mention], who deserves a lot of thanks for making this one a lot better story than it would have been had I written this on my own. I don't think reading the previous story is a must for understanding this, but I certainly recommend that you do so, if for no other reason than to know what has taken place before this.
As I said in the comments of the previous story, that story was Katya being nice. In this one, she's not being nice.
Without any more of my babbling, here's chapter 1.

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention]

--- ---

After hours

Chapter 1 - You are mine

“Good night, boss!”

“Yeah, good night”, Julie replied to her secretary. Katya was - as usual - the last person to leave the office. Today, however, Julie had to stay after hours. For a reason she’d never really understood, that damned zoom meeting had been rescheduled for this evening. Grumbling to herself, Julie leaned back to stretch a bit before concentrating on the screen in front of her. There was little point in leaving the office before the meeting and then coming back - and she’d stuck to her guns when someone had suggested participating from home. Julie DID NOT take work home with her.

Four hours later the meeting was finally over. Exactly as Julie had predicted, the ninety-minute meeting had contained perhaps five minutes’ worth of anything useful - and precisely zero seconds of something that could not have been conveyed in writing. ‘As fucking usual’, she cursed to herself. There was a lot to be said for remote meetings, but one of the downsides was that since it was so damn easy to have them, all too many happened completely unnecessarily. Well, at least she’d gotten some actual work done before the meeting.

Her office door opened. Julie’s head jerked up, surprised and a little scared. ‘I thought I was alone here!’

Katya walked toward the desk. Instead of her usual work attire, the blonde was wearing a tight long-sleeved black dress that reached midway down her thighs. The fabric had a slight shimmer to it. Underneath she was wearing black tights that shimmered in the light. Black heels completed the ensemble. In her right hand she had a long black riding crop. Her lips were deep red, the rest of her makeup complimenting the dramatic appearance.

“Kat? I thought you’d left.”

“I did.”

“Then why’d you come back?”

“Because of you”, Katya said as she stopped next to Julie’s desk. She looked down at her boss for a moment, then raised the crop and gently laid the tip of the crop on Julie’s cheek “Because you are here.”

Julie’s breath caught in her throat. “What do you want with me”, she managed to ask.

Katya began moving the crop downwards, tracing Julie’s jaw, down her neck, down her collarbone and chest, the tip sliding over Julie’s right breast. “You. I want you.” The crop raised back up, stopping underneath Julie’s chin, forcing her head slightly up. “Because you are mine”, Katya said, staring into Julie’s eyes. “Get up”, she said. As Julie rose, Katya kept the tip of the crop underneath her chin. “You are mine”, she repeated.

“Yes, Mistress”, Julie whispered.

“Strip”, Katya said and stepped back.

Julie began to unbutton her charcoal-colored fitted jacket. She averted her eyes from Katya, her gaze falling to the floor in front of her shoes. the submissiveness within her rising to the surface. She pulled the garment off her and was about to place it on the chair, when she saw Katya’s extended hand. Wordlessly, Julie offered the jacket to her secretary, who tossed it somewhere behind her. “You won’t need that any more.”

“Yes, Mistress”, Julie replied and started to work on the buttons of her white silk blouse. Her hands were shivering so much that it was difficult to work with the tiny buttons. Katya watched in silence as the redhead fought with the last few buttons before managing to pull the blouse off. She gave it to Katya, who discarded it on the floor. The black knee-length skirt was likewise tossed to the side. Julie stood for a short moment before hooking her thumbs to the waistband of her sheer black tights and starting to work them down her legs. As she became more and more naked, she could feel the familiar feelings of exposure and humiliation she always felt when she undressed like this. She offered the tights to Katya, who took them. Feeling her face all hot and flushed, Julie closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she reached behind her back and undid the hooks that held her lacy white bra closed. She stalled as long as she dared before getting the undergarment off her. Katya snatched it from her hand. Julie stood still, her eyes to the floor.

“Look at me”, Katya ordered. Julie slowly raised her gaze to her secretary’s face. Katya looked at her for a moment - and then slapped Julie on her cheek. The redhead’s head snapped to the side, her cheek burning with the blow. “Look at me”, Katya repeated. Julie turned to look at her. “I told you to strip”, she said, pointing to Julie’s panties with the crop. Julie nodded and began sliding the panties off. She stepped out of them and handed them to Katya. Standing there, she raised her left arm to cover her bare breasts and moved her right hand to cover her pussy.

Katya laid the crop on the table, grabbed Julie by her left arm and spun her around. She pulled the redhead’s hands behind her back and tied them with her tights. She then took the legs and wrapped them over and around Julie’s shoulders, knotting them behind her back. This pulled Julie’s bound wrists midway up her back, causing her to grimace. Katya grabbed a handful of Julie’s hair and pulled her head backwards. “You are mine, remember?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“It means you do not get to cover yourself from me.” Still holding her by the hair, Katya took a hold of her bound wrists with her other hand and walked her around the table. She pushed Julie right against the table and made her bend forward until her upper body was laying on the table. “Spread your legs.” Julie did. Katya slapped her four times on her naked ass, twice on each cheek, the slaps echoing in the room. Julie grimaced at the pain. “Now - stay there and do not move.” Julie heard Katya pick up the crop and walk out of the room, leaving her standing there.

Julie’s cheek and buttocks felt hot. The pain was still nowhere near enough to drown out the arousal growing within her. She’d played with Katya so many times that the mere sight of her secretary walking in her office with that crop in her hand had lit the first sparks inside her. Already, she could feel and smell her pussy getting wet. She imagined what she looked like to someone who stood in the doorway to her office, standing there like that with her legs spread open, her ass and pussy in full display. As often as she had submitted to Katya, this was the first time the secretary had wanted to play at work. In truth, Julie had often fantasized of doing just that… although in her fantasies it always happened during the day… The sound of approaching footsteps shook Julie from her thoughts. The steps came to a halt behind her. Julie flinched slightly as she felt a hand on her ass.

“I see you’ve obeyed my orders. Good”, Katya said, stroking Julie’s ass. “Not that it will help you any.” She kept caressing Julie’s ass - and suddenly slapped it. “Tonight I will not be gentle.” Another slap, hard enough to make Julie wince. “Tonight I will punish you.” A third slap. “Because you are mine. Because you need to remember your place.” Katya grabbed Julie by her hair and pulled her up. Then she reached around the redhead and cupped her breasts. She caressed them for a moment - and then dug her fingers into the soft orbs hard enough to make Julie gasp. “And most importantly… because I want to.”

“Yes, Mistress”, Julie moaned, squirming in Katya’s grasp. The blonde pinched her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and twisted them, sending fresh shocks of pain through Julie’s naked body. When Katya released her grip, Julie let out a long breath of relief.

Katya’s hands remained on her breasts, pulling Julie against herself. Then suddenly she shoved Julie forward, once again making her bend over the table. There was some fiddling and then Katya’s hand appeared in front of Julie’s face, holding a multicolored bundle of fabric. “Open up.” Julie obeyed. Katya pushed two pairs of panties into her mouth. She then smoothed a strip of tape over Julie’s mouth. “That should keep you quiet.” The secretary straightened up, moved slightly - and without warning started spanking Julie with her hand. She spanked one cheek after the other, in a steady rhythm, the slaps landing all over her ass. Julie grimaced with each blow - Katya certainly wasn’t holding back.

Julie braced for yet another blow - that didn’t come. She lay there, panting, wanting to turn her head to look at Katya, but not daring to do so. Then she once again felt the secretary’s hand grasping her by the hair. “Get up.”

Julie stood up. Katya turned her around. The secretary looked her boss up and down, once again making Julie feel exposed and humiliated. Still, the glow of arousal didn’t dull between her legs. Katya moved her right hand and touched Julie’s pussy.

“You’re all wet. Do you want this?” Julie nodded. She closed her eyes as Katya kept caressing her nether lips, her fingers dancing along her slit… but never once slipping inside. Julie began to move her hips, trying to grind herself against the teasing fingers. Katya pulled her hand away - and slapped Julie’s right tit. Julie yelped into her gag as the pain flashed through her. Katya grabbed hold of her jaw and looked at her. The expression on the blonde’s face was stern. “Do not do that. You do not decide when you get pleasure. I do. Do you understand?” Julie nodded. Katya slapped her other tit, drawing a fresh yelp. Then the secretary once again grabbed Julie by the hair at the back of her head and began pushing her toward the door.

--- ---

So there. Please tell me what you think about it. Chapter 2 should be up on Thursday. Have a good one, everyone.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

A fine start. I get the feeling Julie is really going to suffer.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

You know how I feel. I love it.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago A fine start. I get the feeling Julie is really going to suffer.
I can say that it won't be pleasant. Which, in turn, might just turn out to be rather pleasant in its own way...
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago You know how I feel. I love it.
I know. Thank you, nonetheless.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am hesitating to write something that might be considered negative. This is well written with satisfactory detail. But for my taste, this leans more to the SM side of things rather than the BD side. I am confidant that you will find many readers that find that to be a plus as does Julie. Your story is certainly interesting enough that I want to see where you take it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I am hesitating to write something that might be considered negative. This is well written with satisfactory detail. But for my taste, this leans more to the SM side of things rather than the BD side. I am confidant that you will find many readers that find that to be a plus as does Julie. Your story is certainly interesting enough that I want to see where you take it.
No offense taken. I wrote this knowing that it would be too hard for some who have enjoyed my other stories. I thank you for your honest feedback and, even if this turns out to be not to your taste, I hope I haven't scared you away from reading my future stories.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the sudden change of Atmosphere when Kayla enters the room with the riding crop in her hand. In one fleeting moment the roles are reversed. Boss becomes bottom, Secretary becomes top. Well done, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] !
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I like the sudden change of Atmosphere when Kayla enters the room with the riding crop in her hand. In one fleeting moment the roles are reversed. Boss becomes bottom, Secretary becomes top. Well done, @NotSeen !
Thank you for the compliment. Yeah, that is quite a 'oh yes, it's ON' moment...
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Seems like Katya is an even sexier, more intense mistress than last time (or maybe it just seems that way 'cause I know who she is now lol).

That was a seriously steamy beginning my friend, as always your detailed, well-paced writing takes the cake.

To quote your good self, someone's gonna need to call the tire department because this is HOT 😁😁♥️♥️
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Seems like Katya is an even sexier, more intense mistress than last time (or maybe it just seems that way 'cause I know who she is now lol).

That was a seriously steamy beginning my friend, as always your detailed, well-paced writing takes the cake.

To quote your good self, someone's gonna need to call the tire department because this is HOT
As I said above, 'Blind woman's bluff' was Katya being nice - and even that left Julie sore all over. This story is her being... well, not so nice - and that's just the start. Stick around to see where she ends up. But yeah, 'intense' would be the word... and you ain't seen nothing yet. Hmm, maybe I should go disable the fire alarms. It would kinda put a damper on the mood to have the ladies get a facefull of water from a fire hose... :lol:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Seems like Katya is an even sexier, more intense mistress than last time (or maybe it just seems that way 'cause I know who she is now lol).

To quote your good self, someone's gonna need to call the tire department because this is HOT
As I said above, 'Blind woman's bluff' was Katya being nice - and even that left Julie sore all over. This story is her being... well, not so nice - and that's just the start. Stick around to see where she ends up. But yeah, 'intense' would be the word... and you ain't seen nothing yet. Hmm, maybe I should go disable the fire alarms. It would kinda put a damper on the mood to have the ladies get a facefull of water from a fire hose... :lol:
Haha I don't know, they'd probably look good all wet 😉😂
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

So far I'm really digging it. It's a whole other ballgame when they aren't engaged in a nonconsent roleplay and Katya can go into total domme mode. Tons of sexy fun!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago So far I'm really digging it. It's a whole other ballgame when they aren't engaged in a nonconsent roleplay and Katya can go into total domme mode. Tons of sexy fun!
Thank you! Here's some more:
[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention]
--- ---

Chapter 2 - I know this hurts

Katya marched Julie down the empty corridors of the office, making the bound redhead walk in front of her. The lights were out, giving the place a certain gloomy atmosphere as they made their way through the open-plan office. “One day I will do this to you during the day”, Katya said. She led Julie along the corridors between the cubicles, turning seemingly at random. “I will make you strip, tie you up and march you through the entire office. Just like this.” The mere thought made Julie’s face flush red. “Maybe I will blindfold you first. Walk you around the place, letting anyone who wishes touch you… spank you… play with you… I will take you to the break room and make you eat out anyone who wants…” Julie could feel Katya’s words in her pussy. She was dripping wet, the very thought of being humiliated in front of the entire office making her more horny by the moment. “And you’d never know who did what to you”, Katya whispered in the redhead’s ear.

They stopped at the door of a storage room. Still holding Julie by the hair, Katya opened the door and near-shoved the nude redhead in through the door. As the lights came on, Julie could see a rope dangling from the ceiling. She pushed Julie towards it.

Julie turned to look as Katya took a pair of shiny steel handcuffs off a nearby shelf. She closed them on Julie’s wrists before untying the tights. She tossed the tights aside and moved Julie to stand underneath the rope. Working quickly, Katya tied the end of the rope to the chain on the handcuffs, then stepped back and began pulling at the other end of the hanging rope. As Julie’s hands were hoisted up behind her back, she had to bend forward. Katya tied the rope off, leaving Julie bent over in a strappado, her upper body parallel to the floor. The blonde moved around her captive and slapped her on the ass. “Spread your legs.” She then crouched in front of Julie, once again holding the black riding crop in her hands. She flexed it, looking Julie in the eye.

“Tell me, did you like my game of blind woman’s bluff?”

Julie nodded.

“I think we’ll have to play that one again”, Katya said, toying with the crop. She locked eyes with Julie. “Although I think that it could have gone on longer. Much, much longer.”

Julie’s breath caught. Katya had toyed with her and tormented her for eight hours - and that was short? She shuddered at the thought of the next game going on longer… but she couldn’t help feeling intrigued and excited by the thought.

Katya flexed the crop. “This is the crop I used on you last weekend”, she said. “Did it hurt?”

Julie nodded.

“Not as much as it will hurt tonight”, Katya said and raised the tip of the crop to caress Julie’s face. Julie squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself for the slap. Katya chuckled. “Calm down. I’m not going to use it on your face.” She rose up and walked around Julie, leaving the bound redhead to look between her legs to track where her secretary was going. The blonde stopped behind her.

Katya flicked her wrist, slapping Julie’s already-reddened ass with the crop. The flap at the tip struck naked skin, leaving a stinging mark. Julie yelled into her gag - and was rewarded with a strike on her other buttock. More blows followed, each one landing at a fresh spot. Katya was in no hurry. She took her time, making Julie wait for each blow - occasionally just flicking the crop without hitting, making Julie flinch. Then Julie felt the tip of the crop against her pussy. The flap moved slowly over her labia, both teasing her and threatening. Julie whined, trying to make eye contact with Katya.

Katya shook her head. “No. Not yet”, she added and landed the next blow on the back of Julie’s left thigh. Then the right. Working with the same relaxed pace, she went up and down Julie’s thighs, each blow stinging on Julie’s bare skin. The redhead tried to shift her legs to avoid the blows - only to stop once Katya once again laid the tip of the crop on her pussy. “Stand still.”

Julie whined, but nodded. Katya swung the crop in a large arc, then back, slashing the tip of the crop across Julie’s ass on each sweep. The bound redhead threw her head back and screamed into her gag. She hung her head, panting for breath until Katya crouched again in front of her and grabbed her hair to raise her head up.

“Did it hurt?”

Still panting, Julie nodded.

Katya nodded. “Good. It was supposed to.” She reached over to pick up the tights she’d discarded and used them to blindfold Julie. “Stay exactly as you are. I will be back”, she said and then Julie heard her walk out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Julie groaned into her gag. Her shoulders were starting to ache and the metal cuffs rubbed into her wrists. Her ass and thighs were burning hot from the spanking. The linoleum floor of the storage room felt cold to her bare feet and the entire room was chilly enough to make her shiver slightly. She breathed in large, heaving gasps through her nose. Despite all that discomfort, she could feel the fire burning in her crotch. She was sure that if she’d been able to see, she could have seen her juices trickling down her naked thighs. Deprived of her sight, she could only imagine it and in her own private darkness, her imagination was free to fill her thoughts with every imaginable torment and torture Katya might yet inflict on her… each of which only made the fire within her that little bit hotter.

Seconds followed seconds, stretching to infinity. Julie had no idea how long she’d already stood there. Every now and then, a fresh twinge of pain jerked Julie out of her fantasies, but only for a moment until her aroused imagination once again occupied her thoughts. The sound of the door opening startled her. Footsteps approached and stopped beside her. The blindfold came off and Julie saw Katya once again crouching in front of her. The blonde stroked her hair tenderly for a few moments before she eased the tape off Julie’s mouth and pulled out the sodden wad of panties. For a second or two the two women looked at one another. Then Katya gripped Julie by her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Julie responded hungrily, her tongue exploring the secretary’s mouth.

Katya drew back, breaking the kiss. She stared at Julie for a few long seconds. Julie nodded. Katya nodded in return and picked a ballgag off the floor. “Open up.” Julie did as ordered and Katya worked the rubber ball behind her teeth. It was quite a bit larger than the gags Julie was used to and Katya buckled the strap just a little bit tighter than she’d have wished. Then the blonde picked up something else from the floor. Julie’s eyes went wide as she saw the secretary was holding a handful of clothespins.

“I know these hurt more than nipple clamps”, Katya said. “That is why I am using them.” She chose a pair that had been tied to the ends of a piece of string and, none too gently, pinched each nipple in turn before clamping them. Having done that, she then added two more clothespins on each breast, placing them on each side of the nipples. She then took what looked like a dog leash and clipped it to the string joining the first pair. As she dropped the leather leash to the floor, the sudden yank made Julie groan. Katya picked up the tights. “I only took this off so you can see what I am doing to you”, she said and once again blindfolded Julie. Katya got up and walked over to loosen the rope that held Julie in a strappado. The redhead let out a moan of relief as she was able to straighten up, but standing up made her lift the leash with her nipples. She felt Katya grab the leash and give it a slight tug. “Follow.”

The secretary led her out of the storage room, down the corridors. The familiar feeling of exposure once again washed through Julie. In her mind, she could almost hear the stifled giggles and whispers of people standing around her, watching their boss as she walked naked, bound and her ass still red from the spanking she’d received, led by her nipples by her secretary to whatever fresh torments still awaited her. She could feel the draft of the air-conditioning unit as they walked underneath the vents. The carpet on the floor felt rough against the soles of her feet. Aside from her own breathing, the only thing she could hear was the sound of Katya’s footsteps. As certain as she was that they were alone in the entire building, Julie couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was watching her. She whined, wanting to ask Katya if they were truly alone. “Silence”, Katya said to her, never once letting the tension on her nipples get slack. Julie followed her secretary through the darkness. Feeling the pinch on her breasts, she briefly wondered whether the clothespins hurt more because Katya had let her see them being applied. In any case, they - along with the way Katya kept pulling on them - were painful enough that she would gladly have taken them off… had her wrists not been locked behind her back. As it was, all she could do was go on and endure whatever it was that Katya wanted to do.

“Stop”, Julie heard Katya say. “Wait here.” The next thing she heard were footsteps walking away. Julie turned her head and tried to yell after the departing secretary, but her gag garbled the words. She tried to turn around, but was stopped by pull on her nipples. Turning back, she carefully moved forward and bumped into a wall. The leash was tied off to something in the wall. Without the use of her hands, Julie had no chance to free herself.

--- ---

Due to other commitments, I won't be able to post Chapter 3 until Tue 25.6. Have a good weekend, everyone.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am not able to think of any criticism to offer. It was a surprise that Katya was Julie's secretary but that was still consistent with your plot development. Julie is being treated harshly but she is submissive through and through so it is what she wants. And Katya seems happy in her role. Your story is interesting and entertaining and I will just have to wait to see what you do with it. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

My sincere thanks. From your previous post, i was worried of having scared you off this story, but I'm happy to see you've stuck around.
One might say it's a slightly unusual relationship - secretary domming her boss - but it would appear that both Katya and Julie are happy with how things are (well, in Julie's case, there might be moments when she's feeling a little less pleased, but on the whole I'm certain she's very pleased with having Katya 'keep her in line').
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Same as [mention]GreyLord[/mention], I literally can't find anything negative to say about this story, it's brilliantly written and paced. The characters are as relatable as they are sexy, and the simple premise means no getting bogged down in intricate plotlines, the story just flows effortlessly.

You should feel proud [mention]NotSeen[/mention]! 😁♥️
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful story, both in the descriptions of the bondage and the emotions. The thoughts of Julie whilst she's left alone (yet still tormented by her position) is fantastic. Great work!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years agoI literally can't find anything negative to say about this story, it's brilliantly written and paced. The characters are as relatable as they are sexy, and the simple premise means no getting bogged down in intricate plotlines, the story just flows effortlessly.
One of these days I'll come up with something with an actual plotline, don't you worry ;) Wow. Thank you for the high praise.
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful story, both in the descriptions of the bondage and the emotions. The thoughts of Julie whilst she's left alone (yet still tormented by her position) is fantastic. Great work!
Thank you!

And thank you, [mention]JulieG[/mention]. All these accolades are at least half yours.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Good evening, night, morning, day or whatever it happens to be in your neck of the woods whenever you happen to be reading this. And with that verbal smartassery out of the way, here's chapter 3.

[mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 3 - I don’t care

Blinded, she stood in place, trying to listen. She flashed back to the previous weekend, remembering how she’d felt when Katya had danced around her with that crop of hers, only giving Julie the occasional hint of where she may be - making it impossible for Julie to even try to avoid her. She took a few deep breaths to try to calm herself down. The distant hum of the air conditioner sounded from the ceiling. Somewhere was the sound of a passing car on the street below. Other than that, all she could hear was silence. The redhead pulled on the handcuffs that trapped her wrists, knowing all too well that there was little hope of getting out of them. Even if Katya had left her here, she was just as helpless.

Footsteps returned. Julie could tell from afar that it was Katya - or, she wondered, did she just hope it was. She could feel herself blush even thinking about someone else finding her like this. The leash was untied from the wall and there was a pull. “Follow”, she heard Katya say, the secretary once again leading her forwards.

Katya led Julie through a door. The floor changed from carpet to linoleum. Julie could hear they were in a much smaller room. Katya pulled the blindfold off her. Julie could see they were in another storage room, the one that had recently been converted to a makeshift workspace. There were two tables with chairs. Now, one of the tables had been cleared, the other mostly as it was except for the two thick candles that burned on a tray. Katya walked to the cleared table, pulling Julie along with her and leaned on the table.

Katya let the leash dangle free, unbuckled the gag and took it out, letting Julie close her mouth. The blonde then began pulling on her dress, slowly raising the hem until her crotch was uncovered. “On your knees.”

“Yes, Mistress”, Julie said and slowly lowered herself onto her knees.

Katya sat on the table with her legs spread. “I don’t have to tell you what to do, now do I?”

“No, Mistress”, Julie said. She shuffled forward until she was kneeling right in front of the table, her face a few centimeters from Katya’s wet womanhood.

The secretary reached down and took hold of the leash once more. “Get to work. If you do a good enough job, I may remove these”, she said and gave the leash a sharp tug.

Julie winced. “Yes, Mistress”, she said and put her mouth on Katya’s mound.

It didn’t take her long to make Katya moan. The blonde leaned back on the table, supporting herself on her elbows, her head thrown back and her mouth open as Julie pushed her tongue deeper and deeper between her folds, returning time and again to lap on Katya’s rock-hard clit before once again pushing her tongue deeper. “Yes… yes… yes…” Katya kept chanting breathlessly as Julie pleasured her - but even in the throes of ecstasy, she still remembered to play with the leash, tugging on Julie’s nipples. It only made Julie redouble her efforts.

Katya came, screaming breathlessly, her juices flooding Julie’s face and mouth. The secretary wrapped her legs over Julie’s shoulders, keeping the redhead’s mouth pressed against her mound as she writhed and bucked on the table. Julie obediently kept licking her, getting her to cum again - until Katya finally pushed her away. Julie remained on her knees, waiting for her Mistress to recover.

Katya sat up. She looked down at Julie. The redhead looked up with pleading eyes.

“Mistress… please… please let me cum”, Julie pleaded, her voice barely above a whisper. Eating Katya out had only made her more aware of exactly how turned on she was herself. as much as she tried to keep still, the burning craving in her pussy made her squirm and fidget. Katya looked down - and shook her head. “No. You get to cum when I decide it is time. However, as I promised, I am taking these off”, she said, giving the leash one last yank.

If the clamps had hurt, taking them off hurt even more. Katya plucked them off Julie’s boobs one after another, seemingly paying no mind to the redhead’s moans of pain. As the last clothespin came off, Julie doubled over, her chest pressed to her knees. The pain took a moment to fade before the redhead could straighten up. She looked up at Katya. “Mistress…”

Katya put a finger on Julie’s lips to shut her up. “I know. I promised you I would not be gentle. I promised you I would punish you. Was there something you didn’t understand?”

Julie bowed her head. “No, Mistress.”

“That’s what I thought. Get up.”

Julie got to her feet. Katya looked her in the eye. “You are mine.”

“Yes, Mistress. I am yours.”

Katya turned Julie so that she was leaning against the empty table. “Stand still”, she said and walked around the table. Julie felt the secretary gather her hair into a ponytail and start fiddling with it.

“Mistress…”

“Quiet.”

‘She’s braiding my hair’, Julie realized. Katya stayed silent as she worked her way through Julie’s hair before tying off the end of the braid. Then she started to pull on Julie’s hair. The redhead winced as she had to lean backwards as the pressure increased. Katya kept pulling on her hair until she was forced to look straight up before she stopped.

“I braided a rope into your hair”, Katya said as she was tying the rope into the table. “To make sure you’re not getting any silly ideas about running away.” She released Julie’s handcuffs, but then tied a length of rope around each wrist and bound them to the sides of the table, making Julie spread her arms. Finally she walked around the table and tied Julie’s ankles to the table legs, spreading her open.

Julie winced. The position was far from comfortable - and having her sore ass press to the edge of the table didn’t help one bit. She tried to squirm, to see if there was some way to relieve the strenuous position, but Katya hadn’t left her any such comforts. She pulled at the ropes, knowing it to be in vain.

Katya stepped right in front of Julie, pressing herself against the redhead’s body. “You said you wished to cum.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Without saying a word, Katya slipped her hand to Julie’s pussy. Her fingers traced slowly up and down along Julie’s slit and then slipped in between the lips. Julie closed her eyes and gasped with pleasure as Katya’s fingers slowly moved within her. They pushed in her, withdrew, flicked over her clit, moved back, pushed in… always moving slowly. Julie felt like her entire body lit up like a christmas tree. She was moaning and gasping with the sensations, the waves of pleasure that pushed outwards from her dripping wet mound.

“Yess…” she whispered as Katya kept working, her fingers repeating the same pattern over and over - until they pulled out of her.

“No! Please!”

Katya slapped Julie’s left breast. “Quiet.”

“Mistress, you…”

“I said that you wished to cum. I never promised you anything. Be quiet.”

Julie whimpered, but didn’t reply. As desperately horny as she’d been before, Katya’s teasing had added another layer of frustration. When she felt the secretary’s hand once again on her labia, she shook her head.

“No! Please! Do not tease me any more! Please, Mistress!”

Katya leaned forward so that Julie could see her face. “I… don’t… care”, she whispered as her fingers slipped inside Julie’s pussy again. Julie tried to fight her bindings, but succumbed almost instantly to the flood of sensations Katya’s fingers created. She could almost see the point of no return, the moment where she’d reach the orgasm she so desperately craved - but, even as Katya insistently drove her closer and closer to it, even as she was hoping to reach it, she still knew it would stay just… out… of… reach… The redhead moaned, trying to shake her head in a useless protest, trying to brace herself for the inevitable disappointment… only to scream like a banshee when Katya pulled her fingers out once again. The secretary grabbed Julie by her chin and turned her head to look her in the eye. Without saying a word, Katya raised her wet fingers in front of Julie’s face. She turned them this way and that, as if to display to Julie exactly how wet she was. Then, still holding Julie’s gaze, she put the fingers into her own mouth and slowly, sensuously licked and sucked them clean.

“Please…”

Katya picked the gag up from the table and buckled it back on Julie. “You’re having way too much fun”, the blonde said, turning to the other table. When she turned back, she was holding the two lit candles in her hand. Julie stared in disbelief as the secretary walked closer. She set one of the candles on the table and raised the other one high above Julie’s chest. The redhead wanted to fight. She wanted to thrash free from her restraints, wanted to flee… and yet she could only stare as her secretary slowly began to tip the candle to the side. ‘Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck fuck fu…” The molten wax fell in a near-transparent stream. It struck Julie’s right nipple, splattering all over her chest. Julie yelled into her gag as Katya moved the scalding stream across her chest to her left nipple. She gasped for breath, her chest feeling like it had been lit aflame.

Katya blew out the candle and set it aside. She then picked up the other and raised it similarly above Julie. Julie shook her head, pleading Katya with her eyes. The blonde cocked her head, her face a mask of indifference. “I… don’t… care”, she once again whispered and tipped the candle.

The stream of wax fell between Julie’s breasts… and then Katya began moving it downwards. Julie froze as she felt the scalding droplets fall closer and closer to her pussy. She squeezed her eyes shut, grimacing in preparation for the pain to come… only for the final drops to fall just short of her mound. The wax droplets cooled solid before they could reach her labia.

Julie slumped back, her eyes closed. Her position wasn’t any more comfortable than it had been, but she didn’t care. Drawing breath in giant heaving gasps, she hung her head backwards. She heard Katya walk around the table - and suddenly felt the secretary once again blindfold her with the tights. A hand stroked her cheek. “I’ll be back”, Katya said and walked out of the room.

Julie hung in her bonds, bent backwards over the table. There was little else she could do. She could feel the cooling wax pull on her skin as it solidified, the last traces of heat fading.

--- ---

The story concludes on Thursday.
I really appreciate all the feedback all of you have given to me.
And thank you, [mention]JulieG[/mention] , for working with me on this.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Katya really does have Julie in the palm of her hand, she's an incredible domme thanks to your writing my friend.

Bring on the finale! Although I'll be sad to say goodbye to these two hotties again ♥️
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Phenomenal - denial, hair bondage, wax. What's not to like!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Katya really does have Julie in the palm of her hand, she's an incredible domme thanks to your writing my friend. Bring on the finale!
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Phenomenal - denial, hair bondage, wax. What's not to like!
Thank you, both of you. Thank you very much.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago “I will make you strip, tie you up and march you through the entire office. Just like this.” The mere thought made Julie’s face flush red. “Maybe I will blindfold you first. Walk you around the place, letting anyone who wishes touch you… spank you… play with you… I will take you to the break room and make you eat out anyone who wants…” Julie could feel Katya’s words in her pussy. She was dripping wet, the very thought of being humiliated in front of the entire office making her more horny by the moment. “And you’d never know who did what to you”, Katya whispered in the redhead’s ear.
Dangit. That was an idea I had for a future story, but you beat me to it. Congrats.

On a better note, the whole story has been very enjoyable so far. Your great descriptive skills go a long way towards making this an engaging and sexy read!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago “I will make you strip, tie you up and march you through the entire office. Just like this.” The mere thought made Julie’s face flush red. “Maybe I will blindfold you first. Walk you around the place, letting anyone who wishes touch you… spank you… play with you… I will take you to the break room and make you eat out anyone who wants…” Julie could feel Katya’s words in her pussy. She was dripping wet, the very thought of being humiliated in front of the entire office making her more horny by the moment. “And you’d never know who did what to you”, Katya whispered in the redhead’s ear.
Dangit. That was an idea I had for a future story, but you beat me to it. Congrats.
BS. As the wise man once said, "Talent borrows - genius steals". Do it. Go ahead, do it. Steal my idea (as if it was mine to begin with...) - and do it better. I dare you.
TomYi wrote: 2 years agoOn a better note, the whole story has been very enjoyable so far. Your great descriptive skills go a long way towards making this an engaging and sexy read!
Thank you very much. I hope the conclusion lives up to such high standard.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

The fourth and final chapter of this story. [mention]JulieG[/mention] (thank you), [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 4 - I asked for this

The room wasn’t as cold as the storage room Katya had left her in. ‘Must be the candles’, Julie thought in passing. Her sweaty feet slid slightly on the linoleum - about as much as they could move with the ropes that bound them to the table. The air conditioning hummed. Julie tried to find some slight comfort for her much-abused body. Still, after all she’d been forced to go through… she still couldn’t ignore her frustrated arousal. Even after all the things Katya had done, the thing Julie hated above all was that she hadn’t been allowed to cum. In her private darkness, she could easily imagine her fluids pooling on the table and floor in sticky, fragrant droplets.

Julie’s eyes went wide underneath the blindfold. ‘What was that?’ Her ears tried to find again the sound she thought she’d heard just a moment ago. ‘Was there a sound?’ She tried to turn her head, but the way her hair was tied to the table gave her very little mobility. She moaned into her gag, trying to provoke a response - the only reply was silence.

Julie pulled on the ropes binding her hands. She was torn between believing the noise she’d heard were figments of her imagination - or were they real? ‘Was there someone else in the room?’ “Kattthha”, she mumbled into her gag. “Mhhtrsss?”. No reply.

The redhead flinched - as if someone had touched her. ‘Did that happen? Or am I imagining it?’ She pulled on the ropes, screaming into her gag. Her imagination went crazy, picturing a woman standing in front of her, looking at her, the stranger’s fingers hovering a centimeter or two above Julie’s sweat-sheened skin… In her mind’s eye, the stranger’s face changed from one second to another, Julie’s coworkers, a cleaning lady, that cute security guard she’d seen a few times, one of the company directors… Julie whined, pleading wordlessly to find out if there was someone there. The feeling of humiliation washed through her, doing nothing to dampen her horniness.

Her pleas were answered by silence. Once again, all she heard was the hum of the air-con and the tiny creaks of the ropes holding her. Julie took a few deep breaths, trying to calm her breathing down. ‘I’m so fucking horny I’m hearing voices’, she thought to herself. ‘Yeah, that must be it…’

Footsteps sounded, coming closer. “Having fun?” Katya walked in. Julie mumbled into her gag, trying to explain what she’d… What? Heard something? Had she heard something? Or imagined the whole thing? The redhead fell silent. Katya walked behind the table and untied the rope that bound her head to the table. It was followed by the ropes binding Julie’s arms. The redhead groaned with relief as she was able to straighten up. Her relative freedom was short-lived, though - Katya was quick to cuff her wrists behind her back. As Julie stood up, she could feel flakes of wax peeling off her skin. Katya untied her legs, taking a moment to massage each calf to ease the pains. Then she grabbed Julie by the hair at the back of the neck and once again began leading her boss forward.

Julie recognized they stepped into her office - the carpet was different. She followed as Katya led her a few steps further. “I’m taking your handcuffs off. Keep your hands behind your back.” Julie did as ordered. She was too weary to be bratty, even if she’d wanted to… and, she admitted to herself, she didn’t even want to. Katya took one of her hands and raised it above her head, buckling a wide leather cuff around her wrist. The other hand followed suit. Julie pulled on the cuffs experimentally, hearing the metallic clink of a chain.

Katya pulled her blindfold off. Julie squinted a bit before looking around. They were standing in her own office. She looked up, seeing that her wrists were cuffed to chains that hung from the ceiling.

“You’d never believe what you can get the maintenance people to do if you talk to them nicely”, Katya said, laughter sounding in her voice. The secretary stepped closer, wrapping her arms around Julie and pressing their naked bodies together. “Remember, you asked for this.” Julie nodded. Katya kissed her on the gag and then withdrew. She walked to the couches and picked up something off the table situated between them. As she turned back to Julie, the redhead could see that her secretary was holding a long-tailed leather flogger. She twirled it around in her hand in lazy, graceful circles as she walked closer.

“I promised you I’d punish you”, the secretary said. She kept swinging the flogger around in circles, figure-of-eight patterns, in wide, sweeping arcs that flowed together as she walked around Julie. The redhead tried to turn with her, but the chains that held her wrists didn’t allow her. The flogger swung, the tips of the tails almost touching Julie’s skin. “Stand still. This will hurt bad enough in any case. You don’t want it to hurt any more.”

Julie turned back and let out a long breath. There was little she could do. Even if she’d been able to speak, to plead, to beg, it wouldn’t have made any difference. She surrendered herself to whatever Katya was going to do.

The first strike landed on Julie’s ass. She tensed up as pain flashed from her already-much-abused buttocks. Katya’s flogger wasn’t the sort that was sold in some ‘BDSM for beginners’ kits. It was easily a meter long and the individual tails weren’t much wider than a pencil. Julie yelled into her gag as the next blow landed on her shoulders. Two more struck her thighs - but these were much lighter than the first two… only for the fifth to land so hard it nearly took Julie’s breath away. Grimacing, her eyes closed, Julie barely heard Katya move - and then the flogger struck her stomach. The wax flew off her skin in tiny pieces, leaving a red blotch in Julie’s skin. And then the tails struck her boobs, sending yet more wax into the air…

Julie had no idea how long the flogging lasted. She thrashed in her bindings, yelled as the harder blows landed, screamed as Katya struck her most sensitive spots… but for much of it all she could do was stand there and take it. ‘I asked for this’, she thought over and over, losing herself in the flogging.

When Katya finally put the flogger away and released Julie’s hands, she could barely stand up. The secretary laid her face down on the floor and tied her wrists to her ankles, leaving her face down on the floor, her head and shins pressed to the carpet, her naked ass sticking up in the air.

Julie was spent. The inferno within her seared her pussy, the pressure that had built up all night was begging to be released, but all the redhead could do was lay on the floor. Katya had won. The secretary had tormented and tortured her for who knows how many hours, one ingenious invention after another, every one more insidious than the last… every one of them making her more and more horny… yet depriving her of that final push that would have taken her over the edge. She heard Katya move about and resigned herself to receiving yet more punishment. Still, when the blonde knelt behind her, she didn’t really have any energy left to brace herself with.

Julie felt Katya’s fingers stroking her pussy and she whimpered - which turned into a moan as she felt something slide inside her. As she felt Katya’s hips press against her ass, she realised the secretary had donned a strap-on. The dildo slid almost all the way out and then back in… and once again out… yet it wasn’t the kind of fucking she would have anticipated. No, this was not a part of the punishment. For the first time all night, Katya was gentle as she time and again pushed the dildo into Julie’s soaked pussy. Katya held her by the hips in a way that left little doubt as to who was in charge, but the time for further punishment was over. It was time for the reward. Julie was moaning with every thrust, so consumed by the sensation that she barely noticed how Katya unbuckled her gag and pulled it off.

“Yes…. yes… yesss… “ Julie kept moaning in time with Katya’s thrusts, which were picking up speed. She could feel the pent-up frustration within her grow and grow, move past anything and everything it had been all through the night, the pleasure racking her entire body, washing through her - and then she heard the words she’d been waiting all night for.

“Cum, my love.”

Julie saw stars, rainbows, flashes of light and darkness. The barriers containing the built-up pressure within her shattered, liquid fire instantly flooding every nook and cranny of her being, washing her clean, burning her up so completely not even ash remained… and all the while Julie could hear herself screaming, screaming, screaming as Katya kept fucking her. She came… and came… and came, again and again, orgasms tumbling into one another…

She felt Katya release the cuffs and oh so gently help her lay down on the floor. There was a kiss on her sweat-soaked cheek. “I love you”, she heard Katya say.

Julie’s eyes flickered open. It took her a few moments before she realized she was laying on the couch in her office. Shocked, she sat upright, clutching the blanket against her chest. Sunlight streamed in through the windows. She was still wondering what had happened when she saw the door open and Katya walk in. The secretary was once again dressed in her office outfit. She held a large takeout coffee mug and a paper bag in her hand.

“Good morning, boss”, she said, walked over and set the bag and mug down on the table beside the couch.

“What… what happened”, Julie stammered.

Katya looked at her, frowning. “You don’t remember? You were so out of it I decided you needed the rest. Relax, as far as everyone knows, you’re working just as usual - only you’re too busy to see anyone.”

Julie swung her legs off the couch and grimaced. She took the coffee mug with both hands and sipped. As she looked up, she saw concern on Katya’s face.

“I went too far, didn’t I?”

Julie closed her eyes, took another sip of coffee and let out a long sigh. “I didn’t say my safeword, did I?”

“No, but…”

Julie shook her head. “No, I didn’t. Please, please, please do not ever go any further than that, but you didn’t go too far.”

“Seriously? After all I put you through?”

Julie looked down at herself. Her skin was covered in red marks and her ass felt like she’d sat on a hot plate. She looked back up at Katya. “It was… intense as fuck. That fucking flogger… where did you learn to wield it like that?”

Katya cracked a small grin. “Oh, wouldn’t you like to know”, she replied, but the concern didn’t leave her face.

“You… for most of the night I was hoping you’d stop - and you never did. I know I’ve never been beaten and tormented like that. And I love you for it”, Julie said, setting her coffee down and extending her arms toward Katya. The secretary looked at her for a moment and then came over to accept the hug. Julie kissed her, slipping her tongue into the secretary’s mouth, getting Katya to respond eagerly.

They broke the kiss. “Just don’t ever fucking go any further than that”, Julie breathed before kissing Katya again. They fell on the couch, Katya on top, their lips still locked. Julie tried to shift to ease her abused body. Katya helped by rolling off her and sitting on the couch.

“Deal. I bet you don’t want to have another session any time soon, though?”

Julie shook her head. “No. Not for a few weeks. Don’t worry, I still _am_ going to play with you, just not right away… Mistress.”

Katya giggled and kissed Julie again.

The End

--- ---
Thank you for reading and commenting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic