BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I don't want my personal opinion to count more than anyone else's, which is why I've been hesitant to share my votes on the polls, but Shawn is going to get a rating of 6 - AMBIVALENT/CONFLICTED (SLIGHT APPROVAL) from me.

I honestly find that his lack of sympathy and the cheap shots he's made leave a lot to be desired.
His blackmail attempt (though morally reprehensible) never yielded any fruit, and when the tension escalated between Steven and himself, Shawn rapidly folded and expressed unease as well a lack of willingness to press on with his very poorly calculated attempt. His attempts to get something out of Steven appeared clumsy and unnatural...which makes sense considering he was acting well out of his comfort zone and taking a page straight out of his older cousin's extensive book of shady failings. More on that later.

My opinion of Shawn (before his frictions with Steven began) was always somewhat neutral, so had we still been at the chapter 190-200 mark, I would've most likely rated him a two or three like [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] and [mention]Pup[/mention].

Shawn has, for me anyway, won some points back for having been a surprisingly decent caretaker following the events that saw him and Steven coming to a sort of truce. He was, as usual, completely out of his element and at a loss on how to deal with the tasks Nick had dumped on him prior to his leaving on a family emergency.

As a 21-year-old college student who spent most of his time playing sports and gaming with his buddies, Shawn had virtually no insight into the tasks that were thrust upon him by Nick. There he was, being instructed to impose a very strict nine o'clock curfew on a guy who was several years his senior, and then instructed to use brute force to impose the issue if Steven should refuse to abide by it. Shawn was handed a sleepsack, a muzzle, an inflatable gag and was practically forced to take over Nick's fatherly role without even understanding what was going on or how/why Nick & Steven were involved together in the first place.

With his older cousin being such an outwardly stoic manly-man and not one to show public signs of affection for his ward, Shawn had only ever seen a purely transactional Master/sub relationship between his cousin and the boi he was being placed in charge of.

When Shawn was finally made aware (through Steven) that the relationship was not what Nick had allowed him to see, Shawn appeared puzzled and became far more receptive to his cousin's lover. It's almost as though something clicked within him and made him realise that Steven was part of his family.

The exchanges between him and Steven continued on a far more positive note from that point on.
As some of the readers have pointed out, Shawn was always a little cold and aloof, but never to the point of being overly harsh or summarily unfair. So I won't take another point off him for being a little apathetic.

He did get something out of Steven, but as opposed to his poorly executed blackmail attempt, it was the product of negotiation and even gave way to Steven being rewarded.

Shawn allowing Steven to slip away with Joshua and ignoring Nick's curfew orders won him another point with me.
His outrage and ensuing vow to take revenge on Phil for that crafty switcheroo he pulled off also can't be ignored, though that doesn't win him any points since most of his outrage probably stemmed from the fact that he'd been played rather than the effect it had on poor Steven.

Lastly, sharing his bed with Steven and protecting him instead of taking advantage of him on that final night of the babysitting adventure was a nice moment. Intentionally allowing Steven to get up close to Chris' feet and even rewarding him with that mystery sock after having noticed a bit of chemistry between the two was also kinda nice.

Considering the fact that Shawn was given a very diluted and flawed outlook on the nature of Dom/sub relationships (by Nick and Brad) and considering how he and Steven seem to have parted on semi-amicable terms at the start of the 7th volume, I'm going to rate my current approval of Shawn at 6 - AMBIVALENT/CONFLICTED (SLIGHT APPROVAL).

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago I went for a 6, mostly because he seems decent, albeit unconfident and a bit confused...but some incidents have soured my opinion a decent bit. Ex: near suffocation of Jeremy and Steven through hand gagging...

I'd totally forgotten about that until you brought it up!
Though I can't hold that against him seeing as how that was completely unintentional and that Big Mike, Nick and Zack are all guilty of the same, but it definitely does bring back the memory of [mention]LK3869[/mention]'s crude-yet-brilliant rendition of Shawn "The Handgag Machine".

Poor Jeremy (and Steven). Shawn was so completely oblivious to the hardships the size of his paws was causing them :lol:

SHAWN "THE HANDGAG MACHINE" BY LK3869

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It took a bit of thinking about but in the end I went for option 6 - AMBIVALENT/CONFLICTED (SLIGHT APPROVAL)

I've always been a bit ambivalent towards Shawn. In his first batch of appearances he was really just a bit of a stooge for Nick. He was drawn into a more complex world then I think he realised. Used to the world of sports team/college pranks I think he failed to realise the deeper undertones in both the Nick/Steven and Brad/Jeremy relationships. Drawn in but not really that interested in getting involved, especially as he didn't really know anyone else other than Nick. Look at the way he pretty much ignored the poor mummified Jeremy whilst he played his game.

Of course, he didn't shy away from helping Nick rescue Jeremy from Brad. There was also the fun time when Nick trapped him in a sleeping bag for the night. Also the time when he came across a bound Steven and just pumped up his gag!

The attempted blackmail was obviously a low point although it was poorly conceived and I'm not sure if he would ever have had the conviction to carry it out.

At the flat I think we did start to see a slightly better side. I think he came to a better understanding of the relationship between Nick and Steven. Whilst he definitely wasn't the world's best baby-sitter it wasn't exactly your standard babysitting job. Whilst he did have some fun taking advantage of Steven he also gave Steven a reasonable amount of leeway. I think most importantly he allowed Steven to spend time with Joshua and I think this did a lot for Steven's self-esteem and acceptance of his relationship with Nick. There was also the great introductory scene with a hogtied Steven introduced to a whole new cast of characters

To sum up I think Shawn hasn't done too badly considering the unusual world he was thrust into by Nick. He's definitely made some silly mistakes but I think he has shown a more caring side even if he tries to keep it hidden. From a rocky start I think he has built a largely positive relationship with Steven.

I'm still ambivalent towards him but I feel it must be more positive than negative.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!

CHAPTER 278 - CLOSE QUARTERS
Sunday, May 24 (9:40 PM)

All hopes I had of being bedded inside Nick's smelly Antarctic-grade mummy bag evaporated the instant we entered Zack's dimly lit tent and came face to face with our communal sleeping arrangements.

That superbly thick queen-sized sleeping bag that had been donning his mattress upon our arrival yesterday was now back in place, with both of our hosts already comfortably zipped up and resting inside it.

Apparently in agreement with us sharing his hunky co-worker's oversized sleeping bag, my man quickly liberated me from his puffer jacket and had me take my shorts, undies and shoes off before ordering me to crawl into the fat, flannel-lined winter bag with our friends.

Being freed of his suffocating puffer felt good, 'cause I needed the fresh air. But even though the night chill that greeted my body was a lot colder than the air inside Nick's jacket, it was most definitely not fresh.

Even with some of the camping abode's mesh vents partially opened, the stench of Zack's socks and running shoes was strong enough to sting my eyes and cause them to water over. With the possible exception of perhaps Shawn and Big Mike, never had I smelled anything even remotely as cheesy. It was horrible!

Only when I unzipped our end of the bag and slowly lowered myself in did I see Jeremy's still tightly sleepsacked form, lying face up and desperately trying to articulate through his gag. The poor runt was looking right up at his man's face, and Zack was lying on his side with Jeremy's little head positioned flush with those jaw-droppingly buff pecs of his.

Both our hosts had apparently been in the middle of a conversation - albeit a very single-sided one - when Nick and I had suddenly barged in; something which showed no signs of dying out even though they were no longer alone in the tent.

"Why not, kiddo? I'm sure that's something you'd enjoy." Zack chuckled, speaking in a low tone before teasingly his pinching ward's nose shut.

"Mggghhmph mmpgghh mmmff ugghmph mpphh." Jeremy retorted, seemingly desperate to get his point across and deny what his gorgeous muscle-bound knight was telling him.

Doing my best to give the two of them as much privacy and space as I could, I slowly lowered my shivering form into our side of the heavy-duty sleeping bag and allowed myself to crawl down into it until my feet were touching the bottom and my head was at Jeremy's level.

The bag's soft flannel interior was mighty warm and comfortable, and much to my secret delight, it smelled very strongly of Zack.

Pleasing scent aside, I was positively thrilled at being allowed to sleep without the dreaded sleepsack tonight.
I hadn't experienced this level of nighttime freedom in weeks!

I guess it sorta made sense though. I mean, my curfew was earlier than Nick's usual bedtime, which made the sleepsack a direct extension of his will by preventing me from playing with my phone or getting out of bed when he wasn't there to check up on me. But with the two of us going to bed at the same time tonight, my beastly lover wouldn't need the skintight body restraint to enforce his strict bedtime directives. He would enforce them himself, using his own powerful arms and legs.

Considering the rather extreme weight and size difference that separated us, I don't think I need to brief you guys on how hopeless of a cause escaping would be. I'd tried slipping out of bed back when the sleepsack wasn't part of our regular routine. Suffice to say that when the brute was sleeping on top me, freeing myself from beneath his monumentous body was an absolutely impossible feat. Weighing in at nearly 113 kilos, Nick was heavier than a fuckin' elephant!

"You're shivering, buddy-boi! Come here. Come snuggle up to little Jeremy." chivalrous muscleman Zack calmly invited, drawing me out of my thoughts and extending his right hand to pull me in closer.

With me tightly spooning the left side of his sleepsacked form, and the 250-pound jumbo-thighed goliath-king tightly spooning the right side of him, our captive-prince soon found himself sandwiched between us and wedged between our bodies.

Zack rubbed his huge hands across my shivering back, warming me up and pressing me tight against them whilst his boy was forced to lie quietly between us and endure the unreachable arousal that had been driving him crazy for the past hour or so.

At first, I just nestled my face against Jeremy's shoulder and used his spandex-clad body to warm my own up. But as the warmth quickly spread across my legs and torso and as my own mounting arousal caused me to grow a little bolder, I eventually started running my hand against his spandex-covered chest and took a bit of fun in teasing his very sensitive and defenceless nipples.

The boi squirmed, causing Zack and I to chuckle and laugh. But when my curious hand reached down into the bag and slowly made its way lower across his silky abdomen, I accidentally ended up making contact with something large and foreign.

'What the hell?' I thought to myself.

It's only when my fingers felt the warmth of bare skin and then felt the enormous size, extreme hardness and freakish curve of whatever it was I'd made contact with that my eyes beamed open in surprise.

As soon as I retracted my hand away from Jeremy's flat abdomen, the sound of a very amused and very devious chuckle escaped from Zack's smirking lips. The brown-haired muscleman temporarily pulled the sleeping bag loft from off his boy's body, revealing the positively MASSIVE banana-shaped boner comfortably resting atop his captive-ward's stomach.

My friend raised the back of his head up and squirmed in sudden fear when he saw the disproportionally hefty cock smearing precum all over his abdomen. His frightened squirming caused the mighty warrior-king to chuckle even more mischievously, something with caused the giant tool protruding from his inconceivably ginormous thighs to bob up and throb almost angrily.

Zack was positively loving this.
He obviously had a thing for keeping his boi all safely bound and gagged.
The evidence against him was irrefutable.

With the three of us tightly huddled against each other, I thought the oversized bag was actually quite spacious and roomy.
But when I finally turned around to note Nick's approach and felt his huge weight settling in behind me, it became instantly apparent that the once-roomy sleeping bag was about to get a whole lot tighter.

Zack's bag was made for two average-sized people. Not four! And certainly not two insanely broad-chested construction workers whose shoulder width was nearly twice that of my own! This was gonna be a tight fit, I knew. A really tight fit.

Big Daddy Nick slowly sat on the squishy memory foam mattress and swung his giant legs into the rectangular-shaped sleeping bag. His enormous cucumber-shaped slab of meat still stood at a near-perfect vertical angle, reaching all the way up to his navel. It was a terrifying sight to witness, one that had me yelping in fear and scrambling to escape the bedroom only six weeks ago when the spectacle of his naked appendage had been revealed to me for the first time.

A shiver ran up my spine as I felt his exceedingly beefy right tight pressed up against my upper back.
My man's body was warmer than a furnace!

As soon as his legs were tucked in, the seated brute started zipping his end of the bag up.

I turned around to face him, both amused and turned on by the fact that with my feet touching the bottom of our sleeping bag, my face was right on par with the seated brute's colossal rump and thighs.

I nuzzled my face against his lower body and kissed the side of his buttocks, anxious for my very bushy-crotched lover to lie down in the bag and wrap his huge limbs around me.

Nick didn't give me any warning or any heads-up about the fact that I should be wary of having my face so close to his seated rump though. He simply dimmed the nightlight down to its lowest setting, zipped his end of the bag shut, and then raised his right thigh up before letting out what could only be qualified as a thunderous fart.

PPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

A sudden rush of superheated gas shot out to swallow my face up, and before Jeremy and I could even begin to cry out and struggle, the thick sleeping bag loft was pulled up over our heads and pressed down to prevent our exit.

As soon as the blond brute broke wind, the two burly musclemen broke down into a fit of raucous laughter and used their oversized hands and muscles to trap Jeremy and I inside the bag. In other words, we were being gassed alive!

"Been holding these in all fuckin' day." came the sound of Nick's exceedingly deep, masculine voice.

A second rotten fart bellowed out of his giant ass and then more raucous laughter immediately filled the tent.

Being closer to the source of that stench, I was the first to break down into a near-desperate struggling frenzy.
Unfortunately for Jeremy, his amply gagged mouth didn't permit him to refuse my beefy boyfriend's gas and he too was also overcome with a sudden and very violent need to gag and cough. We both were.

Nick and Zack continued holding the fat sleeping bag over our heads for a good thirty seconds before finally pulling it down beneath our chins and allowing us to breathe fresh air once more.

The stench of my man's sulfur-scented gas was horrible, to the point where I was coughing and gagging in disgust and Jeremy's crosseyed face had turned a sickening shade of green. I wanted to puke! Something which unsurprisingly made the two burly muscle-gods crack-up and practically double over with laughter.

"You boys warm enough in there?" Zack laughed, clearly laughing at our expense before ruffling his watery-eyed boy's slightly dishevelled hair up.

Nick slowly slid himself down into the bag before spinning me around so that the underside of his erect boner was resting comfortably against my naked crack. An enormous thigh came down atop my own and then an absolutely colossal set of arms wrapped around me, pressing the back of my body against his insanely buff torso and forcing the back of my head against his superbly beefy pecs.

Any and all attempts to get away would be futile past this point.
Being spooned by Nick was definitely less annoying than being trapped in the sleepsack, but it was every bit as effective, if not even more so. At least the sleepsack allowed me to stretch around and wiggle a bit. Nick's giant limbs and muscles, however, did not.

With the oversized sleeping bag being nearly as thick as the comforter on Nick's bed, and with all four of us tightly huddled up inside it, the ambient air and soft flannel lining rapidly heated up to the same temperature as that of our skin.

Jeremy and I spend the next hour being sandwiched together and tightly spooned by our respective lovers.

The fat insulating loft was pulled up to our eye level, ensuring our continued warmth while the two colossal beefcakes in charge of supervising us chatted quietly and conversed about unrelated work stuff.

It's only when Zack resumed teasing his ward that the decibels once again rose up and the sound of deep laughter began filling our ears.

I watched as the righteous warrior-king kissed little Jeremy on the head and whispered something soft and comical in his boy's ear.

With most of my head tucked underneath the heavy-duty winter bag's thick loft, I couldn't quite pick up on what he was saying, but my imagination understandably went wild when his little prince began protesting behind his gag like he'd been when Nick and I had entered the tent an hour ago.

"Mmggh uuggmpph mmmh. Ummphh gghmm mmgphh mmphh." my friend tried telling his man, something which made the rest of us smile and giggle amusedly.

"Sorry, kiddo. I didn't get that. What'd you say?" Zack chuckled, pulling his muffling sleeping bag loft from off the boy's freckled face and bunching it down beneath his ward's chin.

"Mmgh uuggmpph mmmhhh. Umggmph gghmmm!" Jeremy tried again, desperately moving his mouth around in a seemingly desperate attempt to get a word out past Nick's heavily oversized jock-pouch.

His attempts were all in vain, of course. But that didn't stop the lad from trying, nor did it stop the rest of us from enjoying the sight and sound of his continued failures.

My bushy-crotched king's rock-solid boner throbbed as Jeremy spoke.
His overgrown muscles tensed up and his arms and legs instinctively began constricting around me, to the point where I feared he would crush me.

Those extremely beefy pecs of his heaved and his breathing became noticeably ragged and irregular.
A sticky wetness began spreading across the bottom of my back, where the mushroom-shaped head of his engorged cock was resting.

It rapidly dawned upon me, at that point, that had our host and his boi not been there, I would've been in the midst of a very brutal seeding just then. The hulking goliath wanted nothing more than to force his monstrous shaft up my tight hole and empty his balls deep inside me, I knew. Zack too was clearly enjoying this, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by what was happening as well.

Jeremy did his very best to try and articulate past his gag, but no matter how hard he tried, my husbandly-boyfriend's fuming ball of jock-pouch was there to stop him.

Our burly, brown-haired host chuckled and laughed before pinching his ward's nose shut and claiming to have understood the exact opposite of what his frustrated boi was trying to tell him.

Much to my continued delight, that only fuelled Jeremy's further attempts to communicate.

"Mggghhmph mmpgghh mmmff ugghmph mpphhgggg..." the kid cried out, before suddenly squinting his eyes shut and coughing rather violently into his gag.

The giant pubes lining the inside of my man's pouch apparently didn't agree with him too much, 'cause the poor lad's valiant protests suddenly gave way to panicked gagging as the sensation of coarse hair began tickling the back of his throat and pallet.

Little Jeremy's mouth must've been absolutely littered with Nick's thick crotch hairs by that point.

Unfortunately for him, the authoritarian brute whose pouch he was choking on was all too proud of the fact that his two-day-old ball of nut-scented loincloth was being forcibly laundered by some miserable twink. Even more so because it was being laundered and sucked on by a twink who wasn't particularly fond of him.

As for me, well...I harboured no ill will towards my sleepsacked friend, but the knowledge that he was currently sucking and gagging on my own muscle-daddy's smelly jockstrap was undoubtedly one of the horniest things I'd ever witnessed.

The act of him failing to speak through it was incredibly arousing, of course. But it was actually my man's astounding ballsiness that had me all worked up and weak-kneed with desire. Nick knew that his pouch stank. He knew that it was filled with coarse pubes and that Jeremy wasn't overly fond of him. Yet, none of that had stopped him from taking his own overly-musky pouch off and tossing it to his friend so that it could be used as a gag to keep the panicked boy from screaming.

My boyfriend's balls were made of hardened steel, and that was something that turned me on and excited me a great deal.

He was definitely the Top dog, the Bull and the Alpha.
Being bred by him was a fuckin' privilege, and I still had trouble believing that out of all the hot chicks and attractive guys out there, I was the one he had chosen as his mate. Me!

Even though I looked okay, I was hardly possessed of the same stunning beauty that his exes had been. My once reasonably athletic body was now on the scrawny side from lack of strenuous activity. I wasn't very outgoing, I wasn't particularly good in bed and as far as subs went, I was, as they say, a little "high-maintenance". Still, Nick saw something in me that was apparently enough for him to want me as his consort.

"You having problems with my pouch, boi?" the blond muscle-beast asked, marking that as one of the few times he'd addressed his friend's ward directly.

Jeremy tried responding, of course.
Tried to, but failed.

"What's he saying?" Nick questioned, this time speaking to his visibly amused and somewhat more traditionally handsome co-worker.

Zack flashed his little prince a cheerful grin before lowering his hand and squeezing Jeremy's underwear-filled cheeks together.

"Hahaha! I have no idea, man." the chivalrous knight finally admitted, laughing both at the silliness of his ward's predicament and at how cute his gagged face was.

"Better not be complaining about my pouch, boi!" Nick grumpily warned, frowning his brow and placing his large hand on Jeremy's diminutive head. "You're lucky it's only my jock-pouch keeping you quiet tonight and not my socks!" he added, instantly causing the green-eyed lad to cast a fearful glance my way and gulp in unbridled apprehension.

"Here. Maybe this'll give him an idea of how much worse it could've been..." the brutish hunk quietly mumbled, speaking to no one in particular as he reached down into the bag and began pulling his socks off.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

These ding-dang Dutch oven-ing muscle thugs! Heh, would NOT be fun getting caught in those fumes. Have to agree with Zack though, keeping cute little Jeremy all gagged up is VERY hot.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I think the word to describe this scene is cosy (although another word beginning with 's' is probably also quite appropriate and with Nick's final action about to get worse!)

I've come to the conclusion that men never stop being little boys at heart. Fun to watch Nick and Zach having fun at Steven and Jeremy's expense and love all three of them taking great delight in Jeremy's frustrations. I wonder what question Zach was asking of Jeremy?

I also love the contrast between Nick and Zach's domination styles. Zach enjoys keeping Jeremy bound, gagged and frustrated in his sleepsack whilst Nick is willing to give Steven a bit more freedom if he is around to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Weighing in at nearly 113 kilos, Nick was heavier than a fuckin' elephant!
I had to do some research and Nick is indeed heavier than the average new-born elephant which enter the world at around 90kg.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow wow wow, boy did I not expect to wake up to a dutch oven chapter, but boy am I glad I did!

Such a freaking hot chapter. Definitely a favorite.

All 4 sharing a sleeping bag seems to be getting them all much closer and I can see progress being made on a threesome/foursome/partner swap front This is now the second time Steven has touched Zack's boner. It's becoming a trend ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really loved that chapter . It was another great chapter .
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Now, mind you, this goes back to the beginning...three years ago...Steven, Nick, Brad (Chapter 11)...campsite:

Brad is a P.O.S. :evil:

I'd have him groveling at my feet! :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A QUICK UPDATE ABOUT THIS MOST RECENT POLL
Unlike the previous polls, Shawn's opinion poll is only going to run for a very short duration.
So if you've yet to cast your vote, I suggest you do so as soon as possible.

Based on the responses given so far, Shawn seems to be fairing a little better than expected in terms of public opinion.
He is currently polling at an average of: 6.4

51% OF VOTERS HAVE A POSITIVE OPINION OF SHAWN
28% OF VOTERS HAVE A SOMEWHAT CONFLICTED (ALTHOUGH SLIGHTLY FAVOURABLE) OPINION OF SHAWN
21% OF VOTERS HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION OF SHAWN

UPDATE: Above results are already defunct due to new votes having been cast

I just wanna take a moment to thank all those of you who've commented on the previous "Threesome" poll. I realise that many of you were shy due to the somewhat explicit undertones brought up in the poll question, but many of those who responded went above and beyond in their written analysis.

I know there were a lot more voters (around 35 by my estimate) than what the comments led to believe, but I want to extend special thanks to [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] and [mention]Footsub[/mention] for having shared their poll-related thoughts with us.

[mention]Footsub[/mention]
I can't tell you how pleased I was to see your unexpected return a few weeks ago.
I'm super happy to have you back amongst us and hope you decide to keep up this recent string of activity. Welcome back, boi.

[mention]4toes[/mention]
Although you're not yet far enough in your reading to be able to vote in most of these polls (you will soon though 8-)) I just wanna give you a quick shoutout for the absolutely wonderful questionnaire responses you've offered us these past weeks. I'm thrilled that you made it all the way to Chapter 151+ and that you're slowly falling in love with Zack. You're going to be reaching a very fun part of the saga soon (possibly your favourite). We're all looking forward to hearing where you are and how your reading's coming along. Keep us posted, boi! Your reviews have been golden thus far ;)

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
Only threesomes with Nick, uh? I'm sure he'll be pleased to learn that you hold him in such high esteem.
Hope you like 'em buff, blond and beastly, my friend 8-)

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Woah! That was quite a detailed analysis you gave us, boi! Very impressive.
You gave us some popular answers (ex: Nick & Zack, Shawn & Nick) and also some less popular ones (ex: Big Mike & Shawn).
I had a lot of fun reading your answers and was pretty happy to see both Kyle and Joey getting some love from you 8-)

[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
Another Kyle & Joey fan! Can't say I blame you. Even if [mention]Volobond[/mention] isn't a huge fan of Kyle, I honestly think we'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who would refuse to share a bed with those two, particularly when paired up. With the possible expectation of Zack, Kyle and Joey are probably the two most "traditionally handsome" members of the cast, both in face and in body. Some wonderful answers there, buddy-boi!

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
You've given us a very in-depth answer, my friend! I'm glad to see that particular poll had you all worked up and horny 8-)
Yeah, couldn't help but choose Kyle & Joey as well, eh? I'm sure spending a night or two snuggling up to hot stuff Kyle would do wonders to fix that slight dislike you have for his aloof personality. You'd be all over him and hungrily lathering his muscles with kisses and tickles from top to bottom, of that I have no doubt 8-)

On another note, your Joshua/Steven answer made me smile. I can totally see you playing the referee between those two before finally turning them into helpless tickle thralls 8-) Your honourable mention (Kyle & Big Mike) was also amusing. Having Big Mike spread-eagled and at the mercy of your fingers while Kyle uncaringly took care of drowning the laughing giant's cries out by smothering him beneath his butt conjures up some horny images indeed! Love it 8-)

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
Thanks for giving us the Mother-of-all-posts, and even going so far as to compiling each duo's stats averages, boi!
I was mighty impressed by your in-depth answers. Your two first answers (Nick & Shawn and Zack & Nick) came as no surprise to me, but your third one (Shawn & Chris) did! As an interesting sidenote, you're the third person to have posted/messaged me about a strong urge to see a Zack/Chris duo. The two of them don't know each other, but even though the age gap that separates them is fairly substantial, I actually do think that the two of them might hit it off should they happen to meet at some point in the future.

Zack obviously doesn't have any qualms about associating himself with neutral-aligned characters, hence Nick being his best friend. And given that out of all the cast members, Chris is actually the closest one to Zack when it comes to alignments, there's a rather strong possibility that the two of them would get along well.

Going back to your answers, I was really happy to find out that Chris has a special place in your heart.
I was pretty astounded (still am) about the fact that his duo with Shawn came out as one of the winning choices.

As the author, Chris presents me with a rather strange dilemma. His face and physical appearance seem to leave few readers indifferent. On one side you have a large group of readers openly professing a strong dislike for his face, and on the other side, you have an equally large group of readers claiming the exact opposite and fawning at the handsomeness of his features.

I was very careful and deliberate when I chose the B&G cast. I could have easily chosen a bunch of super hot "Joey/Kyle-types" but that would've been highly unrealistic. So instead we have some more average-looking guys like Phil, Big Mike and Shawn (all of whom are moderately handsome without being over-the-top gorgeous). Chris was intended to fall somewhere in the middle-ground. He really has that Bad Boy/Jock/Player-type look. From the many comments pertaining to his looks, it appears that the combination attracts as many readers as it rebuffs.

All that to say that I was really happy to see him (and Shawn) getting so much love from you, to the point where that duo even made it all the way to one of the poll's top spots.

A special thanks for your detailed answers, boi.
You've impressed me and most likely impressed quite a few of your fellow readers as well.

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
Socksbound and I already shared with you our surprise at the fact that neither Nick, nor Zack, nor Shawn (which you claim to have a secret affinity for 8-)) figured into your choices. Your votes were probably the most surprising for me. I was, however, equally surprised (and pleased) to see Kyle, Joey, Chris and Joshua getting so much love from you 8-)

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
No big surprises there, EXCEPT for the Joshua/Phil combo!
Good lord, you are a brave little pup, aren't you? :lol:
A much higher-stakes version of Steven/Jeremy, indeed!

Also happy to see that "oversized examples of raw manhood" came into play when you chose Nick/Zack as one of your top choices 8-)
Thanks for that detailed answer, boi. I had a lot of fun reading it, just as I'm sure others had as well.

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
Was very surprised to see the Nick/Zack duo missing from your choices. Zack/Steven and Big Mike/Shawn were indeed surprising responses coming from you! Loving it! Thanks for sharing your answers with us ;)

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
Was glad to see you partake in this, baby-boi.
Given your special affinity for humiliation, the Nick/Brad duo didn't surprise me all that much coming from you. Aside from Phil/Joshua, I don't think anyone else in the cast could top the Nick/Brad pairing when it comes to raw humiliation/degradation potential. Glad to see some more love heading Chris' way, boi 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

To answer the poll on Shawn, I give him a 6 as well.

I was initially going to score him lower due to the blackmail. Blackmail is a really messed up thing to do, especially if you are threating to ruin someone's friendship/relationship. I honestly think it was an empty threat to gain full control over Steven. However, we really don't know if he would have carried through with it.

I've never thought of Shawn as a super bad guy or anything. He'll, aside from the blackmailing threat, I don't know if I would have acted much differently at Shawn's age. I've always been level-headed but I've been known to join in on a few pranks.

I believe Shawn's problem has been the fact that he was brought into a world he knew little to nothing about.

After the initial blackmail, we did see Shawn change course in a slightly positive direction. He did give Steven some leniency and freedom to go off with Josh.

Now I'm torn whether he's going to get back a Phil for what Phil did to Steven for Steven, for Phil tricking him and the guys or for a combination of the two. That remains to be seen.

So with that being said, I am conflicted with a slight approval of Shawn. Maybe I'll change to a better approval over time but we will have to wait and see.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Im gonna backtrack and answer the previous poll too. Keeping in mind this is strictly bondage and teasing for me.

1- Nick and Steven
2- Zach and Jeremy

Joining either Nick or Zach with their prospective boy could be fun. Binding & gaging either steven or Jeremy and teasing the hell out of them (I.E. tickling). Sorry no offense, but they'd need to keep the foot odors to a min, though I might just have a laugh watching one of the boys cleaning some socks 🤣 (while it's kinda funny to read, I'm not into anything with underwear gags)

3- Steven and Jeremy

Two subs for me to bind, gag and tease 😀. Lucky for them, I don't have smelly feet and I'm honestly not into imposing such a thing unless they're begging for it 😈

4- Nick and Brad

Now this one is asking for it and probably not what you had in mind when listing the choice but since I have a high dislike for Brad, joining Nick to give Brad a taste of his own medicine wouldn't be a bad idea.

5- I don't think this was a choice but I'm throwing it in here anyways since they do know each other and it's my own twist. Steven and Phil. Phil needs to be taught a lesson not to mess with people like he does. Therefore Phil gets bound up. Steven gets a choice to ether get a little revenge or after Phil's bound and gaged, Steven will get bound as well. Then Steven can watch in relative peace (I say relative peace but he'll still get some attention if he's bound up 😈) while I give Phil a taste of his own medicine 🤣
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago 5- I don't think this was a choice but I'm throwing it in here anyways since they do know each other and it's my own twist. Steven and Phil. Phil needs to be taught a lesson not to mess with people like he does. Therefore Phil gets bound up. Steven gets a choice to ether get a little revenge or after Phil's bound and gaged, Steven will get bound as well. Then Steven can watch in relative peace (I say relative peace but he'll still get some attention if he's bound up 😈) while I give Phil a taste of his own medicine 🤣
I'm liking this unofficial option!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FINAL RESULTS & NEW POLL

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE POLL.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

WE HAD SOME REALLY GREAT AND VERY FLESHED OUT RESPONSES THIS TIME AROUND!

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention]

SHAWN COMES OUT OF THIS SHORT-DURATION POLL
WITH AN AVERAGE APPROVAL SCORE OF : 6.3/10

49% OF VOTERS HAVE A POSITIVE OPINION OF SHAWN
27% OF VOTERS HAVE A CONFLICTED OPINION OF SHAWN
23% OF VOTERS HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION OF SHAWN

UPDATE: I JUST RECALCULATED SHAWN'S AVERAGE WITH [mention]sws91[/mention]'S UNVOTED SCORE OF 1.
THAT BRINGS SHAWN'S AVERAGE APPROVAL SCORE DOWN TO:
6.1/10

THE NEW POLL

WHICH THREE (3) MEMBERS OF SHAWN'S ENTOURAGE
ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING AGAIN?

YOU MAY VOTE FOR UP TO THREE (3) OPTIONS.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE(S) AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I just voted
Joshua
Phillip
Big mike
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I've chosen Joey, Joshua, and Big Mike.

Joey, the quiet Ladies' Man whom we've seen so little of. What secrets lie behind that chiseled jaw? What mysterious do the muscles mask? I'd like to see more of him and get some new insight into who he is beyond just another jock in the apartment.

Joshua, the little firecracker and influential beta friend of Steven. Despite my conflicted feelings on his relationship with Steven, I do enjoy seeing Joshua flit across the lines of dom and sub and be just as comfortable on either side. I would like to see more of him, and hopefully more of him in extreme bondage!

And Big Mike. The gentle giant. I do want to see more of this guy, to see what happens with him and how he acts in situations maybe away from all the other jocks - I want to see how he reacts to bondage without Joey and Chris and Shawn there to interrupt :)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well the first two picks were easy - it had to be Joshua and Phil.

Joshua - you always know fun things are going to happen when this handsome, mischievous switch is around! Love his upbeat, be yourself outlook on life and the positive effect he has on Steven's self esteem, showing him it's OK to be gay and kinky.

Phil - we need to know more details of what happened to him when the jocks finally caught up with him. I really hope it doesn't dent his devious, opportunistic personality too much! We need to see this skaterboy taking advantage of Steven again but this time Nick needs to come to the rescue, take down Phil and give Steven a chance at revenge.

Final choice was a toss up between Joey and Chris. Chris has been growing on me as a character but in the end I had to go with Joey. We've not seen all that much of this ballsy jock and it would be interesting to find out more about him.

sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Damn! I missed the Shawn poll, I would've given him a 1 lol.

As for the new one, Big Mike was an easy choice, I'd gladly spend a night with him. Josh was my second vote, because Stevie could use another little gimp around the house.
To be honest, I don't think much of the other guys, so I just went with the one I think is the hottest, and that's Joey.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Oooh I like how you phrased it as "which are you looking forward to seeing again" because I wasn't sure that we were going to see them again! Now I know we will so that makes me happy.

I would definitely like to see more of the Joey and Kyle, as you said two of the more attractive hunks of the group. I would love to see Joey in particular take a more active role in domming Steven. I was so glad when he took the initiative with his sock.

Also voted for Joshua of course because thank that brilliant star for introducing Steven to rimming! I'm sure he has a list of other fun ideas too ;)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Josh and Phil are both delightful balls of chaos. Josh introducing an element of hedonistic pleasure to Stevens approach to the physical. Phil, well I like a problem starter. My third pick is Big Mike cause he is just a really sweet guy and balances out the others.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just wanna take a quick moment to welcome [mention]BigBrosBigFeet[/mention] who made himself known to me through Deviant Art about a week ago.

Welcome on board, buddy! I know you've posted on the intro thread that you're currently at the third book of this saga, but I'm hoping you'll share your thoughts with us about Steven's journey so far, as well as your thoughts on Nick, Brad and any other character you may have met so far.

Looking forward to hearing from you, boi!
Welcome home ;)
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Now, mind you, this goes back to the beginning (Chapter 11):
Brad is a P.O.S. :evil:
I'd have him groveling at my feet! :twisted:
Hello, my friend.
Indeed, I'm sure Steven would agree with that. That does raise up the question of Nick's involvement though. Compared to Brad, he definitely comes off as the lesser of two evils. But does that completely unblemish him of the fact that he betrayed his much weaker friend and was the main culprit in Steven's kidnapping?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Seeing as how recent chapters have pandered a lot to [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and [mention]GoBucks[/mention],
this latest scene is being dedicated specifically to [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] and [mention]socjuc[/mention].

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE NEW POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!

CHAPTER 279 - DOUBLE TROUBLE
Sunday, May 24 (10:50 PM)

Jeremy was very fortunate that my man's socks had been changed prior to us joining them on this weekend camping trip. Had Nick still been wearing the same dreadfully pungent wads he'd worn during his four-day stay at the hospital, my hopelessly sleepsacked friend and I would've no doubt puked our guts out and lost all measure of sanity at that point.

Unfortunately for him and everyone else in the tent, the blond muscle-beast whose bed I shared had a very serious case of foot odour. One that made even his day-old socks smell worse than most smelly-footed men's two-week-old ones.

Nick casually tore off one of the stubby black stink-bombs that had spent the last 36 hours simmering on his foot and launched it straight at Zack's face before bending down to remove his other one.

Our chivalrous host laughed, of course. But even before he could snatch his friend's discarded sock up, my man had already peeled his second stinker off and balled it up into a fat wad. Jeremy watched as both sock-wielding brutes converged on his face. He tried twisting away and attempted sinking the back of his head down into the soft memory foam mattress' squishy embrace, but Nick effortlessly cut the young lad off by slipping a hand beneath his head and lifting his hairy dome right off the camping bed.

Zack was the first to clamp his sock-filled hand down over little Jeremy's protesting face.

"Yeah. Make him sniff it. Get that sock over his nose." Nick instructed, the grumpy frown and aggressive expressive lining his face providing a very vivid contrast to his fellow warrior's raucous laughter.

Had I not known Nick as well as I did, I might have misconstrued his harsh demeanour and the sheer brashness of his words as a sign of great anger. Jeremy was no doubt greatly intimated by him, but Zack and I knew the blond man well enough to know that his outward aggression was nothing more than a simple display of passion. Nick was getting a huge kick out of this. It's just that instead of laughing and teasing like his slightly more charismatic counterpart was in the habit of doing, my man usually turned feral when he was horny. In other words, he'd growl, lick his lips, tense his muscles and become animalistic. Hence me often referring to him as a beast...something that wouldn't quite fit Zack's personae even though his physical stature matched my man's.

Nick's more primitive demeanour could be a little frightening at first, but the fact that Zack was there and quite literally laughing his heart out probably helped relieve some of the fear Jeremy felt.

Not that Zack would step in to defend his ward from my boyfriend's benign torments, mind you. But if worse came to worst and an unprecedented exchange of physical blows came to pass, Jeremy's man would've been more than capable of defending him against Nick.

Zack apparently had the utmost respect for my blond man's positively beastly arms, whilst Nick harboured a very healthy fear of the brown-haired muscleman's tree trunk-sized thighs. I didn't know why at the time, but it was later revealed to me that the two of them had previously wrestled with each other and competed in arm-to-arm wrestling on more than one occasion.

More often than not, the jumbo-thighed muscle-knight had been forced to concede victory to my lover during those friendly contests of raw upper body strength. That made sense, considering the fact that Nick's arms were a tad bit bigger than Zack's. But when that full-on wrestling match had taken place, the two had fought for almost twenty minutes before Zack managed to get the more brutish hunk in a figure-4 scissor hold and choke him out with the use of his thighs.

Those bouts of friendly fighting had only been for play, of course.
But the mere thought of our two towering goliaths wrestling it out in a fierce duel for dominance was as terrifying as it was hot. Just thinking about the two of them rolling around on the floor, all naked and pumped up...it was strangely invigorating.

I could picture it so clearly in my mind. Huge, sweaty bodies struggling unendingly against each other. Giant, throbbing cocks standing tall and throbbing with envy. Nick getting his head trapped in between Zack's thighs, and Zack, getting a mouthful of my man's massive pit bush. Damn. We could shoot a porno with this stuff!

In any case, my brutish muscleman's aggressive taunts quickly became the least of poor Jeremy's concerns.

A familiar tingling sensation washed over my groin as my eyes caught sight of the young lad's face and noticed the way he temporarily went crosseyed upon getting his first whiff of Nick's socks.

The little prince gagged; convulsing in his inescapable sleepsack and causing his jumbo-thighed guardian-king to break down into near-ecstatic cheering.

After some three weeks of bedding the lad, Zack must've known by that point that his ward had a strong aversion to smelly feet and the associated footwear that usually accompanied them.

Some of you may have forgotten this, but Jeremy was the guy who thought Brad had feet and shoes that qualified as unbearably foul and smelly.

While it's true that the abusive jerk did have somewhat stinky footwear, in no way, shape or form did Brad's foot odour come anywhere even close to being as strong or a potent as Zack's, let alone Nick's.

Following the events that had seen him permanently terminate his relationship with Brad, the baby-faced prince had landed himself an insanely gorgeous and ridiculously oversized boyfriend. Zack was pretty much Jeremy's dream guy, not only in looks but also in personality.

So imagine how horrified and grossed out he must've been upon coming across the knightly muscleman's revoltingly putrid hockey gear and discovering the absurdly severe foot odour condition afflicting his new boyfriend's giant feet. And as if that wasn't already bad enough, the man of his dreams was also proving to be a very liberal farter.

Poor Jeremy.
Poor, little, helpless Jeremy.

Nick and Zack spent the next few minutes taking turns smothering the boi up. But even though I did my best to remain as quiet and as inconspicuous as I could during my struggling friend's entertaining ordeal, our host lost no time in imposing some of Jeremy's ill-deserved treatment on me and pressed his sock-wielding hand right over my face.

Knowing full well the potency of my own boyfriend's diseased footwear, I instinctively did my best to avoid the sock. Much to my great chagrin though, Nick's stupidly broad and very much bulging chest gave me no leeway when it came to moving my head out of Zack's attack range.

I pressed the back of my head against it, but the mighty warrior-king had virtually no trouble clamping his huge hand over my face and smothering me up beneath the raunchy black sock he was currently holding.

"HA! HAHA! HAHAHA!" he laughed, the sound of his deep booming laughter drowning out my protests.

I gagged and coughed almost as desperately as Jeremy was. Nick hadn't worn those socks for very long and the fact that they were black made them a tad bit less intimidating than the shitty white ones he often wore. The smell, however, was a little different than what I'd initially anticipated. And not in a good way, mind you.

I knew the stench of my man's socks well.
But these ones, although only a mere 36-hours-old, stank of his dad's cursed feet almost as much as they did of his!

A weird mixture of boiled eggs, cider vinegar and strong-smelling leather permeated the air that entered my nostrils.
Jeremy was crying out and his eyes were quite literally watering over just then. And after only a single whiff of Nick's sock, so was I.

No wonder Nick hadn't been keen on wearing his dad's boots!
The resulting stench of their combined odour was toxic!

Unfortunately for little Jeremy, the socks he was currently being made to sniff weren't nearly as strong smelling as the ones Zack had peeled off prior to getting inside the sleeping bag earlier. In a contest of who could get the raunchiest socks faster, my man would most assuredly win. Not by a crazy margin, of course...but he'd still win. Zack's current socks, however, clearly had a few days on Nick's, and the overpowering stench they gave off was quite literally indescribable.

I watched as my man tossed his smelly stinker down next to Jeremy's face, and watched as he extended a hand out towards the pungent socks lying on Zack's running shoes.

Now armed with both of Nick's raunchy black stinkers, Zack had great fun teasing his ward silly and forcing the stench of my blond goliath's foul feet into the poor kid's defenceless sniff-holes. Things only kicked into higher gear once the hockey god's mind-bogglingly putrid Wigwam socks were suddenly brought into play and crammed atop those same flaring nostrils.

Two sock-wielding hands aggressively converged on Jeremy's face.
Each one of them presenting the poor lad with socks from different wearers.
Each one of them presenting him with some very distinctive smells to sample.

Jeremy broke down and gagged when his chivalrous knight's indescribably nauseating socks were suddenly brought to the fore and mixed into the melee. Tears flowed down from his eyes, not from sadness nor sorrow, but simply from the stinging fumes of Zack's acrid sock cheese.

I too eventually began experiencing smell-induced difficulties. Difficulties which increased tenfold when Nick's exceedingly buff arms turned against me forcefully plastered Zack's socks right on top of my gagging face.

I tried backing away from them, but with that 248-pound body of his spooning my narrow form, and with his jaw-dropping arms being even thicker than my thighs, my feeble attempts to slip away from him were laughable at best.

My mouth and nose quickly found themselves buried and trapped beneath Zack's stomach-churning ankle socks, and my muffled screams instantly rose up to join Jeremy's in a panicked symphony of repellency.

Every once in a while, our beefy-thighed host would give his boi a break and force me to sample my own man's socks for a few seconds. But other than those few instances of wanton target-changing, both of our burly captors took great pleasure in using each other's socks against us; Zack forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's, and Nick forcing me to sniff Zack's.

Even though my muscleman's socks were pungent to the point of making me cry, the brown-haired king's socks were arguably even worse. Come to think of it, It's a good thing I wasn't gagged like little Jeremy, otherwise, I would've probably been sick and made a mess all over our sleeping arrangements.

As for our captive-prince, he went on to spent the next ten minutes sniffing Nick's festering crew socks and sampling my man's rotten toe-stench.

The ordeal had him practically losing his mind and screaming his lungs out, but who could hear his calls for help past Zack's raucous laughter and Nick's oversized jock-pouch?

Nobody but us, that's who!

IF YOU'RE STILL ENJOYING THIS, PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN OF LIFE.
COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DWINDLING DOWN THESE PAST COUPLE MONTHS.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

The inside of that tent must be a biological war crime by now.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I've caught up and wow, I'm loving this camping trip. The inside of that tent has to be gag worthy from the outside. Just reeking like no other, I love it.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago The inside of that tent must be a biological war crime by now.
:lol: Poor Steven - even those plastic bags he brought for the hunks' shoes can't help! And poor Jeremy! Nasty feet, rancid farts... at least unzip the tent a little for ventilation!

Heh, the last line just made me think, "In socks, no one can hear you scream." Also... wrestling hunks? Yum...

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Suchhh a hot chapter even though the streak of being catered to me is over ;)

I too love some good forced sock sniffing. I especially loved the twist of Zack and Nick using each other's socks to torture their subs! It's like they are trying to get their subs familiar with the other Dom. Hmm wonder where that could lead? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic