Bondage Weekend (M/M) (Final Part 5/9/21) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What story in the Weekendverse would you like to read next?

Another Peter/Markus story- a continuation from this work, with a sexy ski trip
30%
Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship
26%
A story with Markus, Peter, and Liam
35%
A vignette about Luke, the sexy TV host
9%

Total votes: 43

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Bondage Weekend (M/M) (Final Part 5/9/21) (Concluded)

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! Longtime lurker, first time poster! had this idea rattling around in my head for awhile, and finally had some time to start writing it! No bondage in this part, sadly, had to get through the exposition! More bondage to come though don't worry! I have quite a few ideas for this story and future stories with these characters (and more), and my plan is to get audience input on parts of the story and world going forward, so stay tuned! For now, I hope you enjoy a Bondage Weekend!

Part 1: the Bet

It was Friday evening, and Peter found himself scrolling through his phone, anxiously waiting for his boyfriend to get home from work. Peter had managed to sneak out a bit early from his 9-5 accounting job, and was trying to relax on the couch. His leather jacket was strewn carelessly across the arm of the couch, and his boots and work bag were a pile by the door. The part-time model couldn’t focus on anything because he knew his boyfriend Markus, a hardworking teacher, would be home soon, and their weekend could truly begin.

For Peter and Markus, this was no ordinary weekend. For one, with a holiday on Monday, it was a long overdue three-day weekend. But more than that, for the couple, it was a long awaited “Bondage Weekend”. Peter and Markus enjoyed their sex life, and greatly enjoyed bondage, but “Bondage Weekends” were a rare treat. Between friend and family gatherings, movie releases, bringing work home, and other adult responsibilities, the 29 year olds could only often indulge in bondage on a nightly basis. Except for their “Bondage Weekend”, where no responsibilities get in the way, and the couple have multiple days of pure bondage fun.

Peter found himself wondering how this weekend would go. Both he and Markus were fairly open to both domming and subbing, with occasional exceptions. Sometimes Peter had an upcoming modeling gig, meaning he couldn’t show up with rope burns or lingering rope marks. So he would dom that weekend. Or Markus would simply want to see his model boyfriend bound and on display!

This upcoming weekend, the couple had no stipulations and thus, either could end up tied down. Thankfully, Peter didn’t have long to wonder, as Markus arrived home a few moments later, nearly tripping on his boyfriend’s boots and bag.

“Babe, happy Frida- shit, how many times have I told you not to kick off your shoes everywhere?!” Markus called out, recovering from his near stumble. Markus continued into the house, where he found his boyfriend stretched out in what he jokingly called a ‘model pose’. “Its a good thing you’re cute. Also, you know there’s no photographer here right? You don’t have to strike a pose in the living room!”

In response, Peter puffed out his lips into a deep, smoldering pout. “You never know, everything has a built in camera these days.” He hopped up and went to greet his boyfriend with deep kiss. “Besides, we both know you’re the cute one, and I am the smoking hot one.” He jumped back laughing, easily doding Markus’ attempt to punch at his arm. “So, what’s our plan for this weekend? I haven’t been able to focus on anything else all day.”

Markus thought for a moment, scratching his chin, before a sly smile crept onto his face. “As a matter of fact, I had plenty of time to think of something while my students were taking their test today. You remember that I have my d&d group tonight, right?”

Peter sighed. Of course he remembered. It was the last thing standing in the way of their weekend fun. But it couldn’t be helped. Markus had lead this group for years, his friends from college, who now worked all over the country, making scheduling a d&d session a nightmare. Peter couldn’t complain too much though, since he was slated to join them when they started their next big campaign, and had already excitedly created his rogue character.

“Well,” Markus continued, “I don’t want you to be bored waiting for us to finish, and I don’t want to make us wait to start our weekend. So I thought, why not let you practice playing your rogue?”

Peter was excited, of course, but very confused. He wasn’t scheduled to join a session for at least a month. “Wait exactly is your plan?”

Markus stepped closer to his boyfriend and held his finger to Peter’s lips, symbolically silencing him. “Well, you know that rogues are supposed to be stealthy and sneaky right?” Peter opened his mouth to say something, but Markus turned his silencing finger into a full handgag, forcing Peter to nod in response instead. “So, lets see how sneaky and stealthy you can be. You’ll be tied up in the bedroom, while I’m across the hall in the office, with my group over voice chat. If you can free yourself by the end of the session you get to be in charge all weekend.”

Peter, still hand gagged, nodded and moaned enthusiastically. Markus’ tone grew serious. “However, if you can’t free yourself, or if my friends hear you from my microphone, then I get to be in charge. Deal?”

He removed his hand so Peter could answer. “Babe you devious bastard. You’ve got a deal!”

They kissed again, before Markus grabbed his boyfriend’s hand and began leading them down the hall towards the bedroom. “Great. My group is meeting soon, so let’s get you settled!”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 28 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Firstly congrats on posting your first story [mention]gag1195[/mention] hope you keep posting chapters and comment on stories you like too

As for this it’s started brilliantly. Totally up my alley can’t wait to see it unfold. Peter and Markus seem to be a totally fun couple so this should be a interesting weekend
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Welcome among the writers!

This was a really strong start to your first story. Markus and Peter are both relatable and fun characters, so taking time to introduce them before jumping straight to the action works well. I loved how open and casual they are about the whole thing. Looking forward to the rest!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Yes, [mention]gag1195[/mention], welcome and congratulations on your first story.

Very nice intro!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

An adorable and sexy start to the story! I love the setup, I love the established relationship, and I can't wait to see how the challenge fares.

(Also adding a level of kink to D&D between couples? Yes , please!)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum [mention]gag1195[/mention]!

I love the premise of this story! Markus and Peter seem like a fun couple, I enjoyed reading their interaction and liked the idea of mixing DnD with bondage! Looking for more!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I like these guys already...

Can't wait to see the challenge unfold.

And although I don't know much about either, I am hoping Peter fails, and Markus controls the weekend! haha, I have no idea why but yeah :)
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thank you for the kind and welcoming words everyone! It means a lot! I should have the next chapter up later today!

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago I like these guys already...

Can't wait to see the challenge unfold.

And although I don't know much about either, I am hoping Peter fails, and Markus controls the weekend! haha, I have no idea why but yeah :)
and don't worry @MountainMan_91 There will be a chance for the readers to vote on the outcome of the weekend!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I promised bondage in the next part and I hope I delivered! Enjoy part 2 of the Bondage Weekend!

Part 2: Roped up Rogue

Markus led Peter down the hall and into their bedroom, before letting go of his boyfriend’s hand. “Ok, I’m going to get everything ready. Go ahead and go use the restroom, since it’ll be a few hours at least before you’ll get another chance.” Markus went over to the closet and pulled out their box of bondage gear. He hauled it over to the bed, then paused and thought for a moment. “One more thing!” he called out to Peter, who was about to disappear into the bathroom. “When you finish in there, go grab your jacket and boots. I’ve just had an idea.”

Peter sighed and nodded, and after relieving himself and collecting the requested items, finally rejoined Markus by the bed. Laid out before the couple was their impressive collection of rope, duct tape, bondage tape, ball gags, bit gags, leather cuff and handcuffs, and a rainbow of bandanas.

“So, what does my devious boyfriend have planned?” the sandy blonde model asked.

“I’m going to truss you up like a proper prisoner.” Markus picked up a coil of soft white rope and began unwinding it. “Gotta make sure my dashing rogue doesn’t get away.”

Peter raised an eyebrow. “And the boots and jacket?”

Markus chuckled. “Well, rogues are famous for wearing leather armor, aren’t they? Now, since we don’t exactly have fantasy armors lying around, I thought your jacket and boots would be a close enough substitute.” His voice turned more serious. “Now. Shirt off, jacket and boots on.”

Peter nodded, knowing that he didn’t need to answer. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, putting on a show for Markus. Hoping to get a rise from his dark haired and bearded boyfriend, Peter flexed his impressive pecs and abs before finally divesting himself of his shirt, which was casually thrown onto the nearby chair. Sadly, Markus remained almost completely stone faced, except for the upturning of the corner of his mouth into a slight smile. Soon his black leather jacket and boots were back on and zipped up, and he stood facing his captor.

“Turn around, hands behind your back.” Peter complied, turning around and offering his hands, making sure to flex his ass as well. Peter smiled, which quickly turned into a wince as Markus rose to the bait and gave him a firm smack on his behind. It didn’t take long for Markus to firmly secure Peter’s wrist in tightly tied rope cuffs. Peter felt the rope loop over itself and felt the cinching of the knot, tucked up at the top of the cuffs and out of reach for his fingers. Markus meant business.

Next, Markus began wrapping rope around Peter’s chest and upper arms, limiting his mobility. Feeding some of the rope under the armpits secured the upper body, and made it nearly impossible for the ropes to fall, no matter how much Peter might struggle. Markus grabbed Peter by the arms and turned him around, taking the chance to feel the strong, but now useless muscles. Markus leaned in and gave Peter a ghost of a kiss, barely letting their lips touch, but allowing his beard to tickle against Peter’s clean shaven face. When he pulled away, Peter tried to lean forward for a full kiss, but Markus had other plans. He pushed Peter back, causing the captive to fall back on the bed.

“Only fair I return the favor.” Markus said as Peter sat up. Markus smiled as he began his own little strip tease. Although definitely more of a dork than a jock, Markus owned his dance, taking his time to undo his own collared shirt. Markus knew that his boyfriend looked better when he stripped, but that wasn’t too surprising. Peter was on the swim team in high school and college, and was even second string on his college football team. Which meant he didn’t get to play too much, but still had to take part in all the training. Markus, while not as muscular, had been making continued effort to work on his physique, especially after he started dating the adonis that now sat tied up before him.

His pants came off next, and there was an audible moan as Peter saw what Markus was wearing; a bright red jockstrap. Shaking his hips as he danced around, Markus turned his back to Peter before bending down to take off his dress socks.

“Babe, you’re killing me!” Peter sighed, unable to do anything but watch. He tested his bonds while Markus was looking away, but the knots were holding firm. “This is cruel and unusual punishment”

Markus had the biggest grin when he turned around, but stayed silent as he walked up to the bed. Tossing his balled up dress socks onto the bed, he grabbed another coil of rope and knelt down. In short order, Peter’s ankles were also locked in tight rope cuffs, and even through the boots, Peter knew that he couldn’t wiggle out of them. One more coil forming rope cuffs just above Peter’s knees completed the tie.

Markus stepped back to admire his work. “How does everything feel? Nothing pinching? Nothing too tight?” Peter struggled in earnest, wriggling around as much as he could.

Peter shook his head. “No, everything feels fine.”

Markus nodded. “Snap for me.” Peter dutifully snapped loudly 3 times, the couple’s agreed upon non-verbal safeword. Satisfied, Markus climbed onto the bed and straddled Peter’s lap, letting his jock-clad member rest against Peter’s bulge trapped in his jeans.

“Now, before I gag you, remember, you have until the end of my session to get free or you are mine for the rest of the weekend. And if my friends hear you, you are mine even if you manage to free yourself. Any questions?”

“What… what happens if they hear me?” Peter asked nervously.

Confused, Markus repeated his statement. “Then you are mine for the whole weekend…”

“No, no. What happens if they hear me?” Peter knew how important Markus’ friends were to his boyfriend, and had only met them a few times. He really wanted to make a good impression when he joined their d&d group, and didn’t want to embarrass himself if they heard him huffing and puffing bound and gagged in the next room.

Understanding dawned on Markus. “OH! Oh don’t worry. If they hear you moaning and struggling, I’ll tell them that you are watching some action movie, then come over to ‘turn it down’. They’ll never know that you are sitting on our bed tightly tied up.” At that, Peter nodded and visibly relaxed. Markus took the opportunity to plant one more kiss on his boyfriend’s lips. “Any last words before I shut that roguish mouth of yours?”

Slipping into character, Peter scowled. “You won’t keep me here for long. I’m the greatest thief in the kingdom, and I can escape any bond!”

Markus grabbed his dress socks and pressed them to Peter’s mouth. To his credit, Peter did try to get away, but with Markus straddling him, soon the rank socks were crammed into his mouth. Markus quickly secured the socks with a tightly knotted bandana, silencing the rogue.

“MMMPHH” Peter complained, shaking his head to try and undo the gag.

Markus held Peter’s head firm in his hands, forcing the bound model to look at him. “Sorry my dashing rogue. I had thought about stuffing that mouth of yours with another bandana, but then I remembered tripping over your boots and bag. Consider my stinky work socks a punishment for always leaving your shit in the way!”

Markus got up, and donned a pair of comfy sweatpants, before clearing the bed of their unused bondage supplies. “I could have used a different gag, and I would have loved to tape those lips of yours, but I’m pretty sure they didn’t have duct tape or ball gags in the middle ages.” Peter couldn’t see his boyfriend, but heard everything being put away. “But there’s one more thing I want to leave you with before I go.”

Eyes squinting in confusion and concern, Peter began shaking his head. That didn’t stop Markus from once again stepping up to his boyfriend. This time however, Markus pushed Peter down onto the bed and began undoing his jeans.

“Mmmffh?” Peter asked, but Markus ignored him. Once in, he pulled down Peter’s jeans and dark blue boxers. “Mmph MMPPH” Peter cried as Markus began stroking Peter’s ‘dagger’. Once fully erect, Peter felt Markus pushing a cock ring down to the base of his shaft. A few more strokes and then Markus quickly pulled the boxers and jeans back up, refastening the zipper and button. Markus then unzipped Peter’s jacket and lovingly caressed Peter’s abs, before leaving his boyfriend with a quick nipple pinch.

“So you don’t get too bored waiting for me to finish.” Markus said, revealing a small remote control. He pressed a button and Peter’s eyes went wide as the cock ring began vibrating, sending a wave of ecstasy washing over him.

“Mmmmmmmpph.”

Markus grabbed the tv remote from the nightstand and flicked on the tv on their dresser. He flipped over to the home improvement channel and then muted it. “And another treat. Its a marathon of that hunky contractor you love.” Peter groaned. He looked over to the tv, where the hunky host and contractor had just stripped off his shirt before beginning a demo of the wall. Peter and Markus loved this show because the gimmick was that the hunky host exclusively remodeled beach houses, ensuring plenty of shots of him swimming and surfing, and of course, only wearing tight fitting jeans and his tool belt around construction sites.

Markus walked out of the bedroom and across the hall into the spare bedroom they converted into an office space. Sitting at the desk, he was positioned perfectly to keep an eye on Peter through the open doors.

“Snap for me one more time, I want to make sure I can hear it from here.” Markus called again. Three resounding snaps flowed from the bedroom. “Good. My session starts in just a few minutes.” He set the ring remote on the desk next to his mouse and pressed it again, sending another pulse to Peter resulting in another low groan. “Good luck my dashing rogue! I have a feeling you’ll need it!”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I must say, this was one of the best consensual bondage scenes I've read. The communication between the boyfriends and just well they know each other made the hot scenes also sweet and heartwarming. Safety precautions went a long way at making the story feel more realistic, too. Great work.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Excuse me for just a moment. *Ducks into secret room and squeals in joy*

That was AMAZING! First off, I still LOVE the premise, and the light roleplay Markus and Peter do together. They're adorable with each other. Second, I KNEW that Markus wouldn't be making it fair on his boyfriend and I'm so happy to see you deliver on that! Not to mention their extensive bondage collection means lots for the future... the vibrating cock ring and the... ahem, visual stimulation will all but ensure Markus' victory! After all, a D&D session can last... quite a while!

Thank you for this amazing start!!!!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Wow! Awesome story! I loved Markus strip tease and how he left Peter tied up! You captured the couple's interactions quite well! And I hope they use a few more of those toys! My biggest dilema is who I want to win the challenge, Peter or Markus? Ahhh! I can't decide! :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thank you @DeeperThanRed! While this story is fictional and definitely a fantasy, I'm trying to keep it within the realm of reality. There are plenty of hot bondage stories here and on other sites, and for most of them, the consent is often implied or touched on briefly at the beginning. But for me, I wanted to stay realistic as much as I could, which for me, means those continual check ins. Glad its working!

@Volobond As you'll see more in the next part, Markus is the DM for his D&D group, so of course he has some tricks up his sleeve. Is it honorable? No. Is it hot? Absolutely! And yes, now Peter has to endure a long d&d session from the sidelines!

@cj2125 Don't worry, plenty more scenes for all those toys! As for the winner, well, we'll just have to wait and see!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really like this story.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

AWESOME!

Your first story!! What took you so long, :x :lol: ;)

Their relationship is adorable! And I am super proud of Markus for making the challenge really tough.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] the second chapter was just as good as the first. Are you sure this is your first story? The storyline is hot and the pacing of it just right. I’m unsure who I want to win the challenge, but at this stage I think our rouge will end up spending the weekend trussed up and at the mercy of the DM. :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, this is getting really interesting! :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @gag1195 the second chapter was just as good as the first. Are you sure this is your first story? The storyline is hot and the pacing of it just right. I’m unsure who I want to win the challenge, but at this stage I think our rouge will end up spending the weekend trussed up and at the mercy of the DM. :twisted:
I've been writing off an on for years as a continuing hobby, but this is the first story I've posted to this forum. Most of my writing energy goes into my own d&d campaigns where I am the DM (similar to Markus, just with less irl bondage)

I also want to take a quick moment to thank everyone for your kind words! I am working on Part 3 and hopefully will have it up and ready within the next day or two!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @gag1195 the second chapter was just as good as the first. Are you sure this is your first story? The storyline is hot and the pacing of it just right. I’m unsure who I want to win the challenge, but at this stage I think our rouge will end up spending the weekend trussed up and at the mercy of the DM. :twisted:
I've been writing off an on for years as a continuing hobby, but this is the first story I've posted to this forum. Most of my writing energy goes into my own d&d campaigns where I am the DM (similar to Markus, just with less irl bondage)

I also want to take a quick moment to thank everyone for your kind words! I am working on Part 3 and hopefully will have it up and ready within the next day or two!
Ahh I see, well it’s an awesome start can’t wait to read more of it. Looks like you’ll have to change that and put an incentive in for the other players that’s surely your prerogative as DM :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Surprise! A sudden surge of inspiration means you all get the next part right now!

Part 3: A Rogue’s Perspective

“Good luck my dashing rogue! I have a feeling you’ll need it!”

Peter groaned in response to both the cock ring stimulation and the playful warning from his boyfriend. Peter had felt good about his chances initially. Not necessarily in escaping; Markus’ knots were often quite thorough. But, he was sure he could stay quiet enough to survive his boyfriend’s session. Peter had not anticipated just how devious Markus would be.

The tie was fairly standard, but definitely secure, and the gag, while tied tightly, was also just a basic stuffed cleave gag. The gag would keep him from enunciating, but wouldn’t do a great job of silencing him. Whatever excuses Markus made, that was his ultimate goal. Peter grumbled again, still adjusting to the taste of his boyfriend’s socks, rank and musty from a full day of moving about his classroom. Of course, Markus provided plenty of distractions to take Peter’s mind off the sweaty socks he was forced to suck on.

This cock ring is brutal. Peter thought, sure that the ring would be the most grueling part of his ordeal. He felt another quick pulse shoot through him, and forced himself to look through the doorway. And then he realized the true torture he would have to endure for the next few hours.

Markus. Confident, in control, sexy Markus; perfectly framed in the open doors. Peter couldn’t help but stare at his shirtless boyfriend, admiring his defined arms, and the chest muscles developing under the dark chest hair. He was so close, not twenty feet away, and Peter was stuck here on the bed, knowing that Markus wouldn’t be touching him until he was good and ready. Markus noticed Peter staring. He winked, and then without breaking eye contact, raised his hand up and playfully pinched his own nipple. Peter whimpered. Damn him. He thought.

A moment later, Markus was speaking, greeting his friends and starting his session. “Hey everyone, sorry for the slight delay! My headset isn’t working, so I am stuck using my computer sound and microphone. Sorry if anything sounds weird on my end. Let me know if I need to adjust anything!”

“Sound’s good on my end.” Peter heard Lauren, Markus’ oldest friend, say.

“A slight echo for me, but its manageable.” A voice Peter recognized as Alex, Markus’ college roommate.

Similar responses came from Bobby and Dave, old high school friends of Markus and Lauren, who all reconnected during college after Bobby and Dave became a couple.

Peter had to admit he was impressed with his boyfriend’s easy lying. By not using his headset, Markus could ensure that Peter knew if and when he lost the challenge. And with how crystal clear the voices of the group, there would be no mistaking the outcome.

Peter looked away from his boyfriend as Markus settled into the session, recapping their previous adventure. The rogue tested his bonds again, trying to roll and adjust his wrists to pick at the knots. But with how tightly his arms were tied to his torso, Peter made very little progress adjusting his hands.

He shifted his attention to his ankles. The boots resemble leather armor… Peter mockingly mimicked his boyfriend’s words in his head, now fully aware that the extra weight and stiff leather would add extra challenges to deal with. And with his toes locked into the boots, there was no chance of successfully picking at those knots either. Peter let out a long, low snort from his nose. It was very clear that him escaping was the least likely outcome.

He glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. 6:15. That meant he had at least 2 hours to stay quiet. Two hours. I can manage that. Just two hou-. His thought was interrupted by another vibration coursing up his shaft.

“Mmmmmmph” Peter couldn’t help himself from releasing a moan. He quickly stopped himself and sheepishly looked into the office. Markus was looking right at him, but continued with what he was saying.

“Ok, Sarai. You aim your bow, and with your 17, you manage to fire an arrow, knocking the pirate’s hat right off his head. Your arrow keeps going and embeds itself in the mast of the ship.”

“‘Suck it Captain Crapbeard’ I scream, and notch another arrow!” Lauren proudly proclaims!

The group laughs as Markus announces, “Roll for initiative.”

Peter closed his eyes in relief. He was safe for now, but he knew he had to be more careful. Ok, I can do this. He’s just edging me. We’ve done this plenty of times. I can make it two hours. He tried to psych himself up, and even rode another wave of vibration with a minimal “mmm.”

Don’t think about the cock ring. Don’t look at Markus, that beautiful bastard. Peter thought. He needed to distract himself. He began reviewing the numbers and accounts from the McNeery Report. I need to get last year’s returns from Liam’s desk on Tuesday, Assuming he… another wave, another moan… assuming he finished inputting that last spreadsheet.

Peter heard the descriptions of battle fade away as the group was victorious against Crapbeard’s Crew. Peter looked at the clock, confident in his work distraction. Then his heart sank. 6:40. Twenty minutes! That’s it? All confidence drained, Peter redoubled his efforts to loosen any of the knots keeping him trapped.

He fell back onto the bed and hoisted his legs over the edge, sliding back until he was fully laying on the bed. He began contorting himself trying to reach his ankle ties with his fingers. Almost… Almost… He felt his fingers graze the soft cotton fibers, but he couldn’t quite stretch enough to grab hold. Markus had clearly noticed the struggle, and was taking this opportunity to send as many pulses as he could, trying to claim an early victory. But as focused as Peter was in his escape attempt, he pushed the pleasure to the back of his mind.

His struggling only lasted a few minutes before Peter collapsed into the mattress, exhausted. Ok, I can’t escape. I’ll just have to keep quiet. And then Peter made his next mistake.

Trying to avoid looking at Markus, he accidentally turned his attention to the TV. And waiting for him was a close up of the host, Luke’s, glistening bare chest and six-pack abs. Peter lay there, transfixed, as he watched a bead of sweat trickle down Luke’s washboard before disappearing below his toolbelt. The camera panned up slowly, excruciatingly slowly, passing his well defined collarbone before settling on the perfect stubble and pearly smile. Luke wiped his brow with the back of his work gloves before winking at the camera. It zoomed out to a full body shot. How that clearly defined bulge got past the network censors, Peter had no idea.

Peter was practically drooling into those dress socks as he watched Luke’s muscles easily lift a sledge hammer, ogling those core muscles twist towards the camera as he bashed a hole in the nearby wall. The camera followed the swings carefully, highlighting Luke’s powerful arms with each hit of the hammer. When about half the wall had been demolished, Luke paused and turned his full attention to the camera, and began speaking to the audience. Peter didn’t care that the tv was muted and he couldn’t hear that sexy deep voice. Instead, he watched those soft lips, stuck in an easy, confident smile.

When the show finally went to commercial, Peter had almost climaxed. Markus knew what he was doing, and had continued to send pulses, just irregularly enough to keep Peter in anticipation. The rogue however, was in heaven. No longer trying to distract himself, he was giving in. His thoughts drifted into fantasy.

He saw himself, not lying on the bed, bound and gagged, but striding free and confident in through the bedroom door. Awaiting him were his prizes: Markus, bound and gagged in a similar fashion to how Peter was presently tied. And the sexy TV host Luke, bound in the same way, the chest rope highlighting his perfectly tanned pecs and arms. A wrap of silver duct tape showed the outline of the contractor’s adorable smile. Peter walked over and began gently massaging both of their exposed chests, prodding the muscles and pinching the nipples, reveling in the moans from his captives...

He didn’t care anymore. He didn’t care about losing the challenge. He was ready to give in to the pleasure constantly being pulsed into him, ready to give in to his fantasies. He couldn’t take this edging anymore…

And then it hit him. Markus wasn’t trying to edge him. He was building the tension for sure, but not to stop him from cumming. He wanted Peter to climax… loudly. And Peter was playing right into his hand.

Cautiously, he finally stole a glance into the office. None of the group had heard him yet. What a miracle. They were clearly distracted, the attention completely on interrogating the pirate’s parrot. Peter quickly looked to the clock. 7:10. Almost a full hour! Maybe he could make it after all! With renewed resolve, he scrunched his eyes closed. He wouldn’t look at his evil, sexy boyfriend, nor would he look at the extremely attractive tv host. He wouldn’t even look at the clock. No matter what, he would stay focused on more mundane thoughts.

Then he heard a conversation happen in the other room.

“Shit, my boss is calling. It’s gotta be an emergency, otherwise he wouldn’t be calling this late. I have to take this.” Lauren interrupted the parrot interrogation.

“Not a problem. Duty calls and all that. Ok everyone, take a 20 min bio break! We’ll check back in at 7:30!” Markus announced.

Peter kept his eyes shut tight, until he felt the mattress move. Giving in, he saw Markus sitting next to his bound form, a scowl etched into his face.

“You are far more disciplined than I thought, my dashing rogue. It looks like I may need to adjust my technique. Wouldn’t want my prisoner getting too comfortable.”

Peter had no idea what to expect, but given his boyfriend’s tricks so far, he knew it wasn’t going to end well for him...
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

We must be blessed indeed to get another chapter of this awesomeness so soon! First of all... what show is this? Asking for a friend... ;)

Also I was kinda hoping for the hunky host to be in bondage and I'm glad it happened, even in fantasy. Markus is delightfully devious, and I love how Peter slowly realizes his true plan!
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Ahh I see, well it’s an awesome start can’t wait to read more of it. Looks like you’ll have to change that and put an incentive in for the other players that’s surely your prerogative as DM :twisted:
I have to agree with Socks there. D&D could always use more bondage ;)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @Volobond I agree! I think d&d should feature more bondage, but I don't think my current group would agree. They aren't as like minded about bondage as this forum is.

Also, Sorry to disappoint Volo, but the show is fictional as well. Which is probably a good thing, otherwise I would watch no other show. hmmm... Maybe I should try to pitch by shirtless beachfront reno show to HGTV....
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Oh yeah! DnD could and shod feature more bondage!

Great story so far [mention]gag1195[/mention], Markus certainly knows how to make his boyfriend suffer and I have to admire Peter's resolve! I don't think I would have lasted that long, specially after he imagined Markus and the host tied up!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great story so far[mention]gag1195[/mention]. Love the relationship between Peter and Markus and the image of Peter in his leather jacket, boots and jeans bound and gagged on the bed is very enticing. Markus definitely knows how to tease his boyfriend!

I've never played D&D but this seems like a fun way to learn how it works!

You've drawn me in and I can't wait to see how the story continues.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Once again I want to thank everyone for their kind words and support for this story!

I've added a poll for you wonderful readers to direct the course of the story! Who should win this challenge? Who do you want to see take charge for the rest of the weekend?

I've got 1 more part planned from where the story left off, so expect that part by the end of the week. After that, we'll have to wait for the result of the polls! Happy voting!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic