Weekend Prisoner (sequel to Caught Red Handed) MM/m; M/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Weekend Prisoner (sequel to Caught Red Handed) MM/m; M/m

Post by Stormee »

Happy New Year everyone, I'm back with a new story, more of a sequel to my first story of Logan and Alex. So now I will continue on with these 2 brothers.
.................................................................................
The silent snores echoed in the quiet house. Rain was pouring outside as it was the night before to have the sky in a dark grey color. The living room was dark for the blinds covered the patio door with the hum of the ceiling fan filling in the white noise for the house of two brothers. And this was going to be Logan's long weekend with his older brother Alex.

On the floor in an orange sleeping bag, a 13 year old boy was asleep in the confines of the nylon bag. His snores were undisturbed in the dark house and soft bedding of his bag. But after fifteen minutes, a groan escaped from the boy to stir in his sleep to crack his eyes open to yawn. But he realized he couldn't move his jaw wide enough to try and reach for his mouth. He then realized he couldn't even move his arms apart, let alone move them out of the bag to remember everything now. He was tied up and gagged by his older brother last night.

His legs were bound at the ankles and knees to prevent him from spreading his legs apart. His arms were tied in front of him and he could feel the texture of fabric on his hands to remember Alex had slipped his thick football socks over his arms to prevent them from untying any knots. And his mouth was gagged, not by duct tape, but a stretchy band that the older brother said was called vetwrap that stuck to itself and formed around his jaw. And to top it off, Alex said that his sleeping arrangements were to be in his thick mummy sleeping bag to prevent him from climbing out.

That's where Logan found himself as he woke up more and got his senses together. Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag.

Loud snoring turned his attention to see his older brother in an identical sleeping bag as he was in, but he was more spilt out of it while he was trapped inside. He tried calling out to his brother to wake up and let him out, but the gag around his mouth prevented him from moving his jaw open to only call out in muffled tones. He tried again, but louder and Alex wasn't budging to his calls. A snort escaped from his nose to turn his head to the ceiling fan and wondered what time it was. Had to be Saturday since he was tied up Friday night. But it had to be early morning then. And his brother would sleep in normally like he would. And Logan knew he wouldn't be able to since he was tied up as such.

All he could do for now was stare at the fan above and felt it slowly cool him off in the thick, insulated bag.

After what felt like an eternity for the blonde haired boy, Logan heard some groaning to see his older brother stirring next to him to wake up tiredly. It was about time for him, now he could be freed for good. Once Alex got his sleepiness out of his eyes and turned to the time on his phone, he remembered about his brother to turn to the bag next to him to smile softly. He reached over to ruffle his messy hair to have him move his head away to glare at him.

"Oh come on, I don't get a good morning from my little brother?" he wondered. "I won't let you out if you do so."

The glare remained on him to huff and turned away. Maybe Alex isn't bluffing as he did want to be out and not tied up anymore. Sighing, he turned back to him as he was browsing on his phone. Waiting for him. "Gmmm momming…." he said through his gag.

"And a good morning to you too, Logan." The older brother climbed out of his bag to unzip his brother and pulled him out. Immediately, Logan felt relief of cool air after being in a thick, insulated bag with sweatpants and thick socks over his arms. He debated if the duct tape mummy made him sweat more than the bag. Or both equal. He wasn't sure. He was exhausted after last night and wanted to be untied and go back to his normal Saturday routine of browsing his phone and video gaming.

"Now before I untie you, I'm laying the ground rules." Alex began. "It's just you and me this weekend, with the rain cancelling my game today means we're indoors. So I'm in charge as always. But you're my prisoner as well. And as my prisoner, I'll tie you up in any way to keep you comfortable. Like back into your bag, another mummy time, or something else. Fight back, I'll make it worse on you. And I know you tend to do that, but are also curious on what I will do to you because you've never ran away from me."

Logan had to think if that statement was true. His brother was right. He did not run away when given the chance, because he was curious on how his brother was going to tie him up. The duct tape mummy had him intrigued, but when being brought into his bedroom he never ran away as well. They say curiosity killed the cat, and Logan was very curious about his predicaments and future tied up games.

Alex saw his pondering brother to smile as he was agreeing with him to unwrap the vetwrap from his mouth. "So, any questions?" he asked.

"Do I have to be tied up all day?" Logan asked, wishing to get out of his current ties. "Because I think being tied up all evening has dragged on."

"Well I'll give you breaks in between." his brother replied. "Because I know you don't want me feeding you again and will want to use the bathroom without having to do any potty dancing." The boy grumbled on that part as if he was treating him like a baby. "So for starters, I'll untie you for breakfast and to use the bathroom as such. But if you do anything to tick me off, I'll take that privilege away. Got it?"

"Whatever. Just let me go so I can stretch at least." Logan retorted. He remained still as he sat on Alex's lap to have him untie his arms first to feel the socks slide off his arms as they were removed to stretch his fingers. He was then flipped over to feel the knot being fumbled with until it was loose and the rope unwound from his knees and soon his ankles. He kicked the rope away to stand up from his brother and grabbed his phone off the end table. "If you need me, I'll be in my room."

"Fine, I'll call you when breakfast is ready." The older brother climbed up to head for the kitchen. While Logan disappeared upstairs to his room and closed the door. He even locked it to feel safe.

A half an hour had passed and Logan was getting tired of browsing through memes on his phone to close it and stared at the ceiling. All he could think about was the long weekend his brother had in mind of tying him. He thought being a mummy was enough along with falling asleep tied up as well. But his brother had other plans by the look of it. In his mind, he wanted to resist against his brother, but Alex had him on the draw when he mentioned that he never ran away. As if he was curious about being tied up. Like he enjoyed the feeling of being immobile. Was that noticeable?

He shook the thought out of his head to return to his senses. He needed to get revenge on his brother. Now while he had the chance of being untied. But the bigger question was how? His brother was bigger than him, stronger from years of sports. Compared to him, Logan was smaller, leaner, but quicker for his years in foot races. Maybe he could have that as the advantage. But still, how could he tie Alex up to enact revenge?

Curious, the 13 year old boy grabbed his phone to tap his thumbs in curiosity on what to search up. He began typing in the search bar on how to tie up someone and several links appeared. He immediately tapped the Wikihow link to read about rope work that looked complicated if he wanted to tie someone quickly. But as he continued browsing, an idea came to him to close his phone and quietly walked to his door to unlock and carefully peered out. It felt quiet, too quiet, but his ears perked to the sound of pans falling to the floor and Alex yelling out in pain to smile at the chance and ran down the hall.

He opened the door to his parent's room to look behind the door to smile triumphantly as they were there. Hanging on the door were both of his parent's spare police utility belts that had some of the necessities for a police officer. The rest was at the police station. But on each belt were a pair of handcuffs to grab them both and left the door closed as if he wasn't in there and ran back to his room to hide them. And this time, he didn't get caught by Alex.

With the handcuffs hidden away, Logan heard his brother calling him for breakfast to head downstairs to see it on the table to sit down and began eating with Alex in quietness. Whenever it came to Alex and his cooking, Logan was always amazed as he ate every last bit. "You sure you don't want a culinary degree in college?" he asked, teasingly. "I think you would make a great restaurant owner. Both you and Jamie with her bakery skills."

A chuckle escaped from Alex as he finished his plate. He had to admit his brother was right about his cooking skills from nights of cooking dinner for him and Logan when their parents worked late. But he wasn't sure about his future. "Maybe… wonder how I can do that with a football scholarship?" he said to lean back into his seat. "Wonder if Jamie would approve that idea."

"So… am I gonna be tied up again after breakfast?" Logan asked. He wanted to see how much time he had left and was worried if his plan for revenge wasn't going to happen. It had to be now or never.

"I was debating on that." his older brother replied. "But I am going to do it after I take a shower. Didn't get a chance to rinse off since I had to deal with you yesterday."

"And I wasn't a fan of your recent socks." Logan mumbled to himself. But he perked up as he had some time now to get his revenge planned. He grabbed their plates to set them in the dishwasher to head upstairs. "Well if you need me, I'll be upstairs before I get gagged by another sock." And he ran upstairs to his room.

A few minutes have passed and Logan had his ear pressed to his door to keep a lookout for Alex. This was going to be his chance to get revenge on him. He'll never know what will hit him. He heard the front door opening and closing, but he debated that it was Alex running out to grab something from his car and shrugged at it. But the sound of the bathroom door closing with the shower running alerted him that he was distracted to grab the handcuffs from his desk drawer. If he remembered correctly on how to properly arrest someone with real handcuffs, as demonstrated by his father, cuff one hand at a time and don't twist their arms. At least what his father had told him when he was cuffed by him. But he'll have to be quick and nimble to get his brother in these handcuffs and keep the key away.

He stowed a pair away in the pockets of his sweatpants and stepped out into the hall and hid away. Now he waited.

The sound of the water shutting off had the boy tensed as he waited. His brother was going to walk out at any moment and he was going to be cuffed by him. And many ideas of revenge swam through his head. The first priority was to get Alex down. And if he used his weight and catching him off guard, he had a better chance.

The bathroom door opened and Alex stepped out in a fresher set of clothes of sweatpants and tee shirt to start heading for his room. And his back was facing Logan to make the boy more tense as a cat waiting to pounce. Finally, he launched himself down the hall to jump onto his older brother's back to make him yelp in surprise.

In the surprise and struggle, Logan locked onto Alex tightly as they spun around in the hall until Logan used his weight to throw them to the floor to have Alex land on his chest. Pain radiated through his ribs to have the air knocked from his lungs to groan. This gave Logan the chance to quickly grab his arms to snap the first cuff on his left hand. But in Alex's realization, he started to struggle against his brother to keep his arms away from being cuffed together.

Infuriated, Logan continued to bring his arms together to get the second cuff on while keeping his weight on him down. And he was so close a couple times to yell out in anger with his brother. "Come on!" he grunted until one final tug gave him the chance to snap the second cuff around his wrist. "Yes!" But it was short lived as he felt his body tackled off his brother to land on the floor with the second handcuffs flying out of his pockets.

Dazed and confused, he felt his body flipped over with his arms being drawn back and soon felt cold steel grip his wrists to wonder what just happened. He had just cuffed his brother and now was suddenly cuffed as well. But by who?

"Well that was the first I've seen you take your big brother down." said a voice. A familiar voice to Logan. "But I can't allow him to be handcuffed as such."

"You screwed up big time, twerp!" Alex shouted. "About time you showed up, Cole. Why didn't you stop this earlier?"

"I couldn't help but watch the show here and see the outcome." the other teen smirked. "But don't worry. I got squirt taken care of. Right, Logan?"

All Logan could do was gulp as he was trapped by not only Alex, but also his best friend, Cole.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Plot twist! I love it!

So far in the Logan & Alex saga, I've loved the older brother's inventiveness when it comes to frustrating his sibling, for example using socks to keep Logan's fingers out of trouble over an entire night. Now there's been a foiled attempt at "turning the tables", I'm excited to see what Alex - and Cole! - come up with by way of punishment...

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great sequel! Thought he had Alex for a moment there but interesting to see what they do now
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

The story is really great. I love it :). Keep up the good work :)
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

These story’s are getting better every time… would love to trade with Logan or at least have a big brother like him to handle me this way.

I’d say, put him back in the bag!!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Plot twists are always neat. Double (and triple) crosses are always fun

Drawscore
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That sounds interesting. I wonder how this goes on. Good job and great spot to end this part as it makes us curious on what will happen next.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, I'm back with a new part added in to this story. Just a quick thing to say is that the next tie up part that is gonna happen to Logan is completely fiction and made up so I don't if it's even possible to do in real life. But you'll see when it comes to that part. So for now, enjoy where the cliffhanger had left off and thank you so much for the comments.
....................................................................................
Everything felt like it was becoming too fast for him to comprehend on what just happened. At first, he had managed to take his brother down, despite being lighter than him, and had his wrists cuffed together. Now his victory was shortened after being tackled off of Alex and had himself handcuffed by the second pair. And he was cuffed by his older brother's best friend and pinned to the floor.

It took Logan some time to realize a couple things. The first was the front door opening and closing was once, not twice for Alex to run to his car. It was Cole entering the house. Second, there was no way for Alex to reach the bathroom to shower after the front door in mere seconds as perhaps Alex was heading for the shower when Cole was entering inside. That's where it all backfired to be in the handcuffs.

"NO NO NO!" he screamed to squirm on the floor. "This can't be happening! I had you, Alex!" He continued to squirm against the larger teen with broad shoulders and thick, shaggy black hair until he had his head pressed into the carpet.

"Oh you did have me for a second," Alex huffed and got himself slowly to his feet. "But I got back up now."

Cole smiled to ruffle the boy's blonde hair. "It was funny to watch though," he said. "But I've heard you were being rambunctious to Alex and such. So he texted me to help out for fun. Now where are the keys to those cuffs?"

"Check on the belts behind my parent's door." Alex said as he placed his foot on Logan's back to keep him down from trying to run away. "After you get me uncuffed, we can have some fun with him. And remember Cole, he's a curious little guy. Doesn't fight back much."

"On this one, I will fight back!" Logan hissed to try standing up. But without the use of his arms, he couldn't push himself up to his feet, let alone his knees, to lay flat on the floor. He watched as Cole returned with the keys to uncuff Alex to gulp as he stowed the keys into his sweatshirt pockets. "Uh… what about me here?" he laughed nervously.

"Oh I don't think, Logan." Alex smirked to grab him by the arm and pulled him to his feet. Logan hissed a bit as the metal dug into his wrists a bit. "Now you've given me a reason to tie you up earlier than planned."

"What do you have in mind for him?" Cole wondered to grab a hold of his legs to lift him off the floor. Alex kept a good grip under his armpits to carry the boy down to the living room. Once they reached the level, Logan was unceremoniously dropped onto his chest on the couch to huff. "Because if you don't, I got some ideas in mind for him."

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking," Alex said to grab Logan's discarded socks he used yesterday and grabbed the roll of tape. "For starters, quietness."

"Put that sock in my mouth again, I will bite your fingers off." Logan threatened to bare his teeth at them.

Cole simply chuckled. "Like you can try," He grabbed a hold of his feet to start tickling him. Soon his laughter broke through the house as he continued to assault his feet. "All threats and no show for it. It makes it easier for us than you."

Logan didn't hear him as he continued to laugh and twist his body around while trying to kick his legs free from the raven haired teen. He didn't know what was worse. Getting tickled at his feet or the neck like Alex did last night. From the corner of his teary eyes, he saw his older brother approach him to soon feel fabric being pressed into his mouth to have his eyes widen. His laughter was cut off as his socks were being pushed inside to start screaming in anger and thrashed his head away as Alex unwound the tape and tried to push the socks out with his tongue. But Cole quickly clamped a hand over his mouth to keep the socks in place. "MMMPHH! MMURRPH!" the boy could only scream out.

"Yummy yummy, I bet." Cole teased to keep him still.

A snicker broke from Alex to the comment. He did enjoy making his younger brother eat his own socks. He grabbed his snow hat to slip it over his head and took the tape to wind it around his mouth a few times to keep the socks in place. "Alright, Logan," he began. "You are under arrest now by Deputy Alex and Officer Cole. So I'm going to read you your rights."

Logan could only snort at him now. And as his brother read him his Miranda Rights, like how his parents had told them about before, he started to squirm in his handcuffs. And not like he can answer back since he was gagged as well. His socks were still the same as yesterday.

"So we got a convict then." Cole acknowledged. "And what charges is he facing?"

"Quite a few." said Alex. "Breaking and entering, stealing from an officer, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest. I can go on here." He chuckled to his brother's glare. "But now that he is in police custody, we can proceed with our prosecution."

"Hang on, since he is dangerous to us, you think handcuffs will hold him down." Cole pointed out. "He is small and thin, he could probably slip out of those cuffs."

Intrigued, Alex had to study him to think about it. He could probably slip his hands underneath him and get them in front and possibly attack them. That had to be true now. "Alright, you got a point. So how can we restrain him more for our safety and maybe his. He can't be cuffed forever."

Cole had to tap his chin to think and snapped his fingers. "I think this may work." he said to look at Logan. "Have you ever heard of a straitjacket?"

Curious, Logan raised his brow on it. He had heard of the word before when his friend Ryan did a report on a guy named Harry Houdini but never looked it up at all. What was it then? He looked at Cole to shrug. "M monph nown?"

Cole smiled. "Well then I'll show you." He got up to run out to his car and came back with a gym bag to set it down and opened it to shuffle through. Logan could crinkle his nose as he could smell the bag from where he was sitting from unwashed gym clothes and socks. Has he and Alex ever heard of a washing machine for clothes? After a couple minutes, Cole pulled out a very large, stretchy thermal under armor shirt and shook out the wrinkles.

"How is that gonna be a straitjacket?" Alex asked, puzzled.

"Just watch," Cole said to take the keys and uncuffed Logan. "Try not to run away from this. You are surrounded by the police here." He slipped the black garment over Logan and fed his arms through the sleeves but the ends didn't reach to his wrists.

The 13 year old boy looked at his sleeve ends to wonder what was happening next. He was spun around to have his back facing Cole to feel the ends of the sleeves being grabbed and pulled to cross his arms across his chest to feel them tied behind his back. Logan looked at his arms to see he was hugging himself to try pulling them away. But it wasn't over as there was still slack to have the sleeves being pulled down between his legs and tied to the front of his crossed arms. The knot was secured and now Logan found himself in a makeshift straitjacket.

Curious, he tried to pull his arms away from his chest but they were tight to not move away from him. He tried to struggle his arms around to try and loosen the knot, it seemed like it made it tighter. This made Cole and Alex chuckle to his predicament to be tied up in a makeshift straitjacket and gagged. But to him, this was new and felt a bit comfortable to say the least.

"Well then, our convict is detained more than before," Alex said to tie his legs together with tape. And the roll was completely empty after its use from taping up a mummy to multiple gaggings. "We can proceed with our charges and punishments." Logan gulped as it probably meant sock tortures. And with Cole's gym bag, it meant more dirty socks from both football jocks.

"For starters, he did serve his punishment for breaking and entering," Alex continued. "But for stealing from the law and assaulting the police, he can have more punishment. So for the assault of me, you'll be sentencing a tickle torture. And stealing, you'll be placed in isolation of Cole's gym bag, you should fit in just fine. Cole, you wish to add anything?"

"Nope, let's proceed. I do want to hit the gym later today since we don't have a game." The raven haired teen said.

"Right." Alex grabbed Logan's legs to pull him to the floor and pinned him down. He started tickling his sides through the thin, stretchy fabric to make the boy squeal in his gag. Cole proceeded to tickle his feet since he couldn't kick around.

Logan's muffled laughter was music to their ears as they tickled him. His arms being pinned to his body in the straitjacket made it hard to defend himself. And he couldn't kick Cole at all for his bound feet. Bounded and gagged was torture now for him, but he couldn't help but feel curious to what other things they had in mind.

The tickle assault continued for a few minutes and both older teens stopped to let Logan breathe heavily through his nose. He was exhausted to say the least. But once he had his break, he tried to move his crossed arms around to squirm a bit but sighed as he couldn't fight back and escape his straitjacket.

"Well it looks like he still got some fight in him, Officer Cole." Alex mused. "Looks like he could use a nap in his cell now."

"Yeah how about not stuffing him in the bag." Cole rebutted. "Let's not hurt him. But he can have these to enjoy." He reached into his bag to pull out two gym socks to take a quick whiff. "Oh perfect, just a couple days old."

Logan saw the two tube socks to start thrashing in his straitjacket and screaming in his gag. They looked worn out and dirty to shake his head. He was lifted up by Cole to see Alex pull his sleeping bag over to scream louder as his legs were fed into the loft of the bag and stuffed in completely. Now he was back into his sleeping bag while in a straitjacket.

"Now he can enjoy a good rest while enduring the worst socks of his life," Alex commented. "But first," He lifted his head up to ungag his brother and pulled out his socks and took the tape to reuse around his mouth to gag him again. He then started to pull the hood of the bag up to tighten it and stuffed the socks between him and made sure he could smell them. Logan did groan as he could smell them from either side of his head. Cole's socks were the worse compared to Alex's; more fouler and sweaty. How were these a couple days old?

Cole chuckled to his friend's brother to ruffled his head and grabbed his gym bag. "Well I'm off to the gym now," he said to head for the door. "Thanks for letting me tag along with this. It was fun."

"Glad you liked it. I know he does." Alex motioned to Logan's glare. "Stop by if you can. He'll probably need another dose of socks."

"I'll keep it in mind. Just keep an eye on your convict, or asylum patient since he's in a straitjacket. Later." Cole waved him goodbye and left the house and into the rain.

Logan could only struggle in his bag and straitjacket to sigh as he wasn't going anywhere. But he did feel comfortable on his ties than being cuffed or anything with his arms behind his back. And as Alex had said, He knows he does. He did enjoy being tied up, but still couldn't comprehend the feeling for it. What else did Alex have in mind for him?
Last edited by Stormee 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Alex and Cole seem like nice guys, and would probably be fun to have them tying me up instead of Logan.

Again, big fan of the fact that the captors are still being nice to the tied up Logan. More fun that way!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Very nice part :D I like the "selfmade straightjacket" very much. And with the sleeping bag an awesome combo, too. Can't wait for the next Part :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice new part. It's great how curious Logan is and how careful his brother is treating him. Even though he likes to torture him with those terrible socks. But he was really nice to him as he took out the socks after putting him back into the sleeping bag. Seems like they need more professional equipment in the future :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Gil[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention]

Thank you so much for the comments, I'm glad you are enjoying the time Logan is having with his big brother and friend. A new part shall be coming soon and we will see what new events occur to our protagonist of the story. More time in the bag or will he be free from his makeshift straitjacket, just wait and see. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow!!!

logan gonna have a long long weekend
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hi there, I present you another part of Logan's weekend adventures of TUG, courtesy of his older brother Alex. What new adventures await for him? Enjoy.
....................................................................................
Time seemed to take forever to pass or so Logan thought. He didn't realize he dozed off as he felt a finger tapping him on the head to snort a bit. But his nose was greeted by the smell of sweaty feet to remember he had Cole's dirty socks placed next to his head in his bag. How he managed to fall asleep with the world's most disgusting socks imaginable was beyond him. But the smell rejuvenated his energy to start thrashing in his sleeping bag with his arms still tied in the makeshift straitjacket.

But his struggles were meaningless to stop and glanced at Alex's small smile. What did he want now? And was he going to let him get a break from his tied up games. But since he did attack his brother, was he going to get a break at all and be in his stretchy straitjacket all day.

"Well good morning to you again." Alex mused. "I'm surprised you fell asleep while I was playing Playstation. Because you fell asleep for a couple hours." Logan's blue eyes widen to the mention of time. A couple hours!? "But it did give me time to make us some lunch. And I don't trust you now since you did attack me while being freed. So I'm gonna feed you again like last time." Logan had to glare at him for the mention of being fed again. He wanted his freedom now. At least be out of his sleeping bag. He was starting to get really warm in it.

Being a generous big brother, Alex helped his brother slip out of his mummy sleeping bag and dragged him to the kitchen and placed him on a chair. He removed the tape around his mouth and tossed the snow hat aside. "Now who's ready for a sandwich?" he asked.

"Oh shut up, Alex, and let me out!" Logan demanded to squirm in his straitjacket to sigh as he couldn't move his arms apart. The feeling of hugging himself felt odd as he couldn't move his arms apart well. So this was a straitjacket at least, as mentioned by his classmate when doing a report on Harry Houdini escaping from them. But he was stuck trying to move and not escape. "At least let my arms go so I can eat normally and then you can tie me back up, please."

"Mm… tempting since you said please." Alex said to ruffle his hair. "But I'm not taking the chance. Now are you hungry or not?"

Sighing, Logan didn't argue as Alex held the sub sandwich in front of him to eat in silence. To be fair with Logan, he thought it was better to have something easier to eat than having to eat from the plate like an animal. He knew his brother wasn't that mean to him. Sure Alex did tease him as the annoying big brother, but he wasn't the type to ruin one's ego or dignity. So with him tied up as a mummy last night to being in this stretchy straitjacket, it wasn't bugging him in any way.

After the lunch, Logan glanced around his surroundings to look at his taped legs to huff as he couldn't walk away from the table. Alex had to drag him away from the table to sit him on the couch to watch as he cleaned up a bit. "So… am I going to get some freedom to walk around at least?" he wondered.

Alex came back from the kitchen after throwing away the old tape to ponder. He did enjoy seeing his brother helpless with his legs taped up with his straitjacket. But he shrugged since his arms were useless at the moment. His little brother did deserve some freedom, under supervision though. "I suppose so." he said to remove the tape off his legs. "Not like you can use the door to run away or anything. I have to keep an eye on my prisoner here."

"Har har…" Logan laughed sarcastically. With the tape off of his legs, he scooted off the couch to walk around a bit and stretch his legs. Even a few times struggled in his straitjacket to try and loosen the knot in front of him. But it wasn't budging the slightest. This made him annoyed to say the least. Except for the sleeves going between his legs, it felt like it was giving him a wedgie. How did people who were tied up in these find them comfortable at all? This felt strange and annoying to him.

After the small walk to stretch around, Logan placed himself back on the couch to look for the remote. But he quickly realized that he didn't have his arms at the time to spot the remote on the armrest. He glanced at his feet at an idea to reach over to wrap his feet around the slim remote to carefully pick it up. But his socks made it slip from his grasp to scuff and had another idea to slip his socks off his feet by using his toes. With both socks off, he reached for the remote again to have a better grip on it and pulled it closer to him and used his toe to turn on the TV and carefully switched it to Disney Plus to start watching the Mandalorian. At least he had freedom to watch his stuff without Alex taking the remote and switching the channel to watch a football game or UFC fight. And knowing his brother, he loved this show as much as he did. He loved having a brother with common interests in movies and shows. He wondered if Alex actually liked tying him up in various situations or if he liked being tied as well. Was that even a thing? The little brother tying up the big brother?

"Well that was quite a show." Alex commented as he finished cleaning the kitchen while keeping an eye on him. "You seem to adapt well without the use of your arms."

"What? Didn't even bother to help out?" Logan rebutted. He tried to adjust his arms a bit, but they were tight against his stomach to even pull away. He cursed Cole to tie him in such an elaborate makeshift garment.

"Well I did want to see how you would work your way through like you normally do." Alex sat adjacent to his brother to watch the Star Wars show with him. He had cracked open a soda and placed a straw in it for Logan to set it on the end table and opened one for himself. Logan can only sigh to lean his head over to the straw and sipped from it and watch the show. He really wanted to be untied, but he wasn't complaining about his straitjacket. So he stayed silent and watched.

After a couple episodes, Logan felt a familiar urge creeping up on him to glance at Alex as he was browsing his phone. He had to use the bathroom and his brother promised bathroom breaks. "Alex, I have to go," he said. "And I've been tied up since this morning and it's 3. Can I have a break as well?"

Alex lifted his eyes from his phone to see his brother had the look to use the bathroom. And it was true, he and Cole had tied him up in his straitjacket since this morning and been in it since. "Alright I suppose so," he said to make his way to him. He untied the knot that kept his arms tied to move the sleeves out of his legs and untied them from his back.

Logan felt his arms become freed to slip off the under armor shirt and stretched his arms around to sigh in relief. It felt great to be out of that straitjacket. They did feel a bit stiff to grumble as he felt his elbows pop in relief from stress. But he did enjoy the feeling of being tied up like that. It was different from being a mummy or having rope wrapping his arms. He grabbed his socks to place back on his feet as they were getting cold and ran upstairs to relieve himself and returned downstairs to see Alex was missing. Where did his brother run off to?

He felt an arm wrap itself around his neck to gasp a bit and felt a cloth being pressed over his mouth and nose. He recognized that foul smell of a dirty sock to start screaming and thrashing against his captor. Alex laughed as he held his brother in place while keeping Cole's gym sock against his nose to make him smell it. His struggles were useless. Logan could only scream as he tried to kick his way out and not have the sock stuffed in his mouth. Of all socks, he didn't want Cole's in his mouth.

After a couple minutes, Alex removed the sock from his brother's face to let him breathe a bit. And Logan felt relieved to have the sweaty sock away from his nose. But he knew Alex was gonna torture him some more with it. The boy started to struggle against his brother in the headlock to remain in place. What did Alex have in mind for him to be tied up?

"Well admit it, you love Cole's socks more than mine." Alex teased to shove the sock back over his face to make him sniff it quickly. Logan could only cough a bit. "Well with it a bit after three, you can have a break. But to make sure I don't hear any complaining, you will have to be gagged for silence."

"And how exactly?" Logan asked since he knew there was no more tape. He had to laugh in his brother's face. "We don't have duct tape so HA!"

Alex gave him a nonchalant smile. "I have other things to keep you quiet with a sock in it. The vetwrap, remember?"

"Crap I forgot." Logan groaned. He was dragged to the couch to be seated down to gulp as Alex bundled Cole's sock up and grabbed the black wrap. "No! I do not want that in my mouth. Smells bad as it already is." He tried to push his brother back and knocked the stuff out of his hands. Soon he felt his arms being grabbed to hear the handcuffs being snapped on behind his back. He tried to pull his arms apart but the short length of the chain was pulled taut to have the boy gulp as he was now helpless to fight back.

"Well I was gonna make it easier for you, but you keep on fighting against the big brother and will get you in trouble." Alex said to grab the stuff from the floor. "Now open."

Logan pursed his lips shut to use his legs to push Alex back and started running away. But he was picked up to be pinned against his brother and held tight against him. He struggled to move his head away as the black sock kept coming closer to his mouth to feel a pinch on his arm to yelp a bit. But his taste buds were assaulted by the taste of sweat and dirt to scream and twisted his head around to try and prevent Alex from stuffing it in more. But the sock proved to be stronger than his resistance as it was pushed in to stuff his mouth to scream loudly in his gag.

He watched the black band of the vetwrap flash past his eyes as he felt Alex wrapping it around his head and mouth. As before it circled around his head to keep the sock in place to groan as he couldn't push it out of his mouth at this point. He was tied and gagged yet again by handcuffs and a sweaty sock in his mouth this time. He tested the bonds of his handcuffs to hear the links jingle a little as they were locked on tight.

"Well I was going to go easy by just having you gagged and would punish you if you removed your gag." Alex started to pull his brother to the couch. "But since you resisted arrest, you are getting a light tied up round rather than being a mummy or straitjacket. So enjoy Cole's delicious sock. He made it special just for you."

Logan could only groan as he continued to chew on the black gym sock as he had to endure a new ordeal. So much for a break. He should've considered or at least negotiated with Alex to not gag him with the sock. But now he had to chew on a brand new sock. Of all socks he was gagged with, Cole's were definitely the worse compared to his and Alex's alone. But now he just sat on the couch and watched more of his show, even though he had watched the season a couple times as it was his favorite. This was just going to be a long weekend as a prisoner.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I really like the beginning. The slow introduction of the protagonist waking up, with us realizing together with him, that he is bound and gagged. It's always a bit of work to do this right, I find. And then, you have the small mystery of "What? How? Voluntary or forced?"

I generally don't get much out of stories, where one person is in charge of another for some time, and just uses them to torture them in different ways, without a story around it. But the nuances here really add something, with Alex not really wanting to be imprissoned, but being drawn enough to it, due to curiousity. While that in itself isn't that uncommon, I find the details here to work well enough, to make it more than a story about a tortured brother, or a voluntary game. It adds more interesting tension.

Love the relationship between the brothers, that Alex isn't just a torturer, but someone who simply likes to tease his brother in a way, that Logan doesn't hate himself. These moments of humanity are important, I find them to ground the story in a way that makes it more real and interesting.

I still hope, we find Logan, at least at one point, being on the receiving end, but that is, of course, up to you. In any case, well done, I'm looking forward to the next part.

Also, I'd suggest that, as this is a sequel, you might add the link to the first story at the beginning of the first post here. That makes it easier to find it, when one (like me now) is curious to learn more about these two.

Edit: Just realized that I read and commented on the other story. Conclusion: I like your stuff. Feel free to notice me with the @ or the mention-tag, if you ever write something new, I'd hate to miss it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Again a very nice part :) I am really curious to see what happens next :)
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, I'm back with another part for my weekend story of these wonderful brothers. Sorry for the long delay, I've been busy lately and been taking my time on writing these when I have my time. Also I want thank [mention]Gil[/mention] and [mention]FelixSH[/mention] for the wonderful comments. Now onto the story!

His nose huffed annoyed as he sat on the couch to watch more of the Mandalorian show he started. His tongue kept tasting all of the sweat Cole's feet had produced to be absorbed into the fabric. He couldn't concentrate at all on the show as he was gagged with a dirty sock and handcuffed by his older brother. He agreed to himself that if he didn't fight against Alex, he wouldn't be handcuffed at all. But it meant he would have to deal with the sock in his mouth still. And it wasn't something he wanted.

Now he was like this until Alex had a new way to tie him up for the weekend. And he hoped it wasn't as long as when he was in his straitjacket Cole put him in. He wondered what a real straitjacket would feel like though. He'd imagine it would be different than the one he was in. The boy would have to look it up about them the next time he was freed. Just curious on them.

His ears perked to the sound of shuffling to see Alex coming back from the kitchen to sit down in the living room to glare at him and turn his head away. He didn't want to look at him in the eye to pout. Was he going to be out of these handcuffs at least? He had plenty of time for a break here since he watched a long episode of his show.

"Whatcha thinking there, bud?" Alex asked, giving him a cheeky smile. "Enjoying the sock there? Must be really good." He saw his glare to chuckle. He grabbed his snow hat to stand in front of him. "Probably curious about your next ordeal of being tied up. But to ensure you don't know anything, you'll be blind for this bit." He didn't wait for Logan to reply to slip the hat over face to obscure his vision.

Annoyed, Logan started to throw his head around to try and dislodge the hat off his face to see where his brother went. He gave up as it proved to be pointless as he couldn't get it off and waited for Alex to return. He listened carefully to try and point out where he was. Alex was shuffling stuff around in the living room. Probably getting his sleeping bag back on the floor or something. He yelped a bit as Alex grabbed his arm unannounced to be pulled up and laid down on his belly and felt his handcuffs become undone to roll his wrists around in relief.

"Nice to see you are enjoying your mild freedom," Alex smiled. He grabbed the two ropes he had used before. The long length of rope was wrapped around his ankles and cinched in the middle to have some length leftover. But it wasn't for his knees. The older brother took the shorter rope to cross Logan's hands behind his back and wrapped them up and cinched in the middle to tie the knot away from his fingers.

The 13 year boy was confused on why his brother was tying him up in a way he did before. But remembered that his wrists were facing palm to palm with each other rather than his forearms were parallel with each other when he was first tied up with the rope. He debated whether he liked the other way better because he didn't like the feeling of his arms being stretched out but more bent. He was flexible and didn't bother him like that.

Seeing that the boy was being curious again as he saw him become before, Alex took the extra slack he had to pull his ankles toward his bound hands. Logan immediately felt pressure on his knees being bent to grunt a bit as he felt his ankles touching his fingers. Alex quickly bounded his hands to his ankles into a hogtie to chuckle a bit as he watched Logan test his new bonds. And Logan felt a bit uncomfortable to have his feet high in the air to be worried as Alex could do devious things to his vulnerable feet.

"Looks like I rustled up a young cowboy," Alex teased to ruffle his hair after removing the hat off his face. Logan had to blink to the light for a bit. "As Deputy of this precinct, I'm now sheriff after catching the outlaw Logan Miles and have put him in a classic cowboy hogtie."

Logan glanced at his brother with a nonchalant look to laugh under his gag. "Mh mh mh!" he laughed sarcastically. He still didn't enjoy the sock he had in his mouth to wish he had it out. The taste was unbearable of salt and sweat. He tried to glance over his shoulder but couldn't for his shoulders obscured his view to see where his knots were. But clever as Alex was, he made sure the knots away from his fingers to huff.

"Now I'm gonna ask you a question." said Alex as he removed his brother's socks. Logan's eyes widened in fear, he was right about his tactics. This made him start struggling harder to try and loosen himself away from his ties. Or even tried to roll away but remained flat on his stomach. "Where is the location of your outlaw gang? If you talk now, you won't get punished. But if you resist, sorry but not sorry. You're getting tickled."

Logan gulped a bit. He cringed as he accidentally swallowed a bit of dirty sock saliva to regret that. He started screaming into his gag to play along to not have Alex tickle him mercilessly. His brother slowly got closer with his fingers inching closer to scream louder in his gag to try and make his brother remove his gag and sock to talk in their game.

A finger stroke on his sole to yip a bit to look at his brother nervously to his wicked smirk. He tried to scream at his brother to reveal the location. But it fell on deaf ears to feel more fingers on his feet to start thrashing harder. Soon he started laughing through his gag as Alex was giving his feet a tickle of a lifetime.

Alex was entertained as he tickled his little brother to hear his muffled screaming and laughter. Torturing the little brother is always a job as a big brother, and he was fulfilling his role. He thought of removing the vetwrap off his face and sock to hear his laugh louder. But he didn't want the risk of his neighbors being curious about their actions. Like when they had the pizza guy come over last night, he had to gag him to silence him from anything. It reminded him he needed more duct tape and maybe more vetwrap in case. But those were ideas to him to say the least.

As Logan continued to laugh, he could feel tears pricking his blue eyes as Alex wasn't giving up on his feet and not going for his sides or armpits. His feet were sensitive to be tickled, but his arm pits were the most ticklish places of all places. He was glad they were tied and prevented Alex from tickling them. He tried to thrash away from the 17 year old teen, but he felt weak to even move away from him and endure the torture. He had to tackle the older brother and had to wonder if he didn't do what he did, Alex would've gone lighter on him. But he was dealing with his consequences now.

The fingers finally let up to have the blonde haired kid slump his head on the floor in exhaustion. Alex had to pity his brother as he heard him breathe heavily through his nose and softly stroked his hair to calm him down. He grabbed his phone to check the time as it was after 5pm. He didn't realize he tickled his brother that long. He gently lifted his brother a bit to see if he accidentally wet himself to be relieved as there wasn't a wet spot on the carpet or sweatpants and set him down. Afterward, he placed his pillow under his chin to rest his head and grabbed the remote to flip through Disney Plus and continued playing the Mandalorian show they were watching earlier. He got up to stretch a bit and started heading for the kitchen.

"I'm gonna start on dinner," Alex announced. "Sit tight and I'll release you for dinner and we'll take a good break before bed. And that means the sleeping bag." He disappeared to leave Logan alone. And the boy was relieved as he left.

As he laid on the floor, he wasn't looking forward to being tied up again overnight. Let alone being in his thick mummy bag. As if he could even move when inside and not be tied up. Just being in that bag made him feel like he was tied up alone. But he was curious if Alex would tie him up in the makeshift straitjacket again because he did enjoy that feeling. But for now, Logan will have to wait and see and rest his head on the pillow to watch his show.

"What are you planning, Alex?" he thought.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hi everyone, Stormee here with another chapter of my story of Logan experiencing his first weekend TuG from his older brother Alex. I'll like to mention to a couple people in case they missed the last chapter a couple weeks ago so they wouldn't be lost on the story. *ahem* this is for [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]FelixSH[/mention], and [mention]Killua[/mention]. But for everyone else, enjoy.
It was perfect timing as Logan heard his brother entering from the kitchen to see him pause the next episode and squat down in front of him. He gave his brother an unamused look and gestured to his bound hands to release him from the floor. If he was here to get him for dinner, now would be the time to be untied. But the look his brother had made him nervous and curious on what he was going to do now. Another way to time him up? Or the possibility of feeding him?

Alex kept the smile for a while longer and reached over his younger brother's knots to untie him. But before that happened, Alex couldn't help but brush his fingers against Logan's feet to get a high yelp out of him. That was amusing to him. But it was time to eat and the older teen untied his brother's ankles from his arms and pulled him to his feet. Logan was confused at first as to why he wasn't completely untied and not gagged to be led into the dining room and sat down. His arms were untied, but his left arm was grabbed and placed against the backrest of the car. The 13 year old now knew what was happening.

The rope that bound his arms together earlier was wrapped around his left wrist and backrest of the chair twice and cinched in the middle. The remaining length was fed through the slots of the chair and around his chest and shoulders into a harness to pin him against the chair. His right arm was only free, but he realized it was only untied for him to eat. His legs in the same matter were tied to the legs of the chair; around his ankles and knees to keep him pinned. With him tied to the chair, Logan tested his bonds to see he was glued to the chair and his free arm couldn't reach at the knots. This satisfied his brother to grab the plates of spaghetti and homemade garlic bread to set them down and ungagged his brother.

With the last of the vetwrap off his face, Logan quickly turned his head away to spit out Cole's gym sock out to let out a fake gag. "Gross!" he exclaimed. "Both you and Cole need to work on hygiene rather than working out."

"Says the kid who went three days without showering after a cross country meet out of state and had to smell in the car with the heat on." Alex rebutted to sit across from him after grabbing the sock off the floor. "That was a four hour long torture to sit next to someone who smelled like unwashed gym socks in a locker room because he wanted his shoes off."

"Ha ha," Logan laughed sarcastically to grab his fork. "At least I smell better than you do at times." He tried to adjust himself as he was only allowed to eat with one hand. At least he found it relatively easy with his dominant right hand. He just wished his brother hadn't tied him to the chair and eaten on his own. But curious as he was when his brother did tie him up, he wasn't complaining and ate in silence with his older brother. How often did his brother and Cole play these games? Did they even do this as well to each other? He wondered what Cole could do to him in these tied up games as Alex has. That improved straitjacket was still interesting to him.

After dinner, the two brothers sat in silence to enjoy the meal. Like at breakfast, Logan enjoyed his older brother's cooking and to him the dinner and garlic bread was the best. He loved it when Alex cooked. "You sure you and Jamie don't want to open a restaurant together?" he pried. "I did say you two are great cooks together."

A small chuckle escaped from Alex to his little, tied up, brother's comment. He probably wasn't going to hear the end of it. "You just want an excuse to say you know the owners and get to eat for free." he declared jokingly.

A small smile did appear on Logan's face. "What? I'll leave a tip at least." he admitted. Considering it was dinner time, that meant they had another couple of hours before bed. Which probably meant the sleeping bag for him again. "So… I'm still tied up, aren't I?"

"Mm… I was thinking as I was cooking dinner," Alex began. He grabbed both plates to set them in the dishwasher. He went to his brother and started untying him from the chair. "I decided to let you decide on how you wanted to be tied up for the remainder of the night. Seeing how curious you are, I can tie you up based on your decision. But as the older brother and the one tying you up, I get to add in a penalty for your ties. Whether it'd be my socks, your socks, or something. You can go light on your next time or extreme, but I will add in a piece to end of the bargain. Understand?" He removed the last of the rope to pull his brother to his feet.

And there it went with the weighted options for Logan. He knew whatever he decided on, Alex was going to add to his experience. A smellier sock, or maybe blindfold him in darkness. But if Alex was allowing him to be freed and tied up to his own request, he could try out something else or revisit something. Like the makeshift straitjacket or going back to having his arms behind his back like someone had kidnapped him. The choices were endless. He wished he could go back to the duct tape mummy but they ran low on duct tape and his old cocoon had probably lost its adhesive when he sweated a bit in it.

After a few minutes, Logan could only shrug. There was so much to know and experience. This must be the curiosity that he and Alex noticed. The fact that the 13 year old was starting to enjoy being tied up by his older brother was something unexpected. But he was having fun. Maybe there was something else to spice it up for fun. Like maybe wearing a costume or something. His blue eyes lit up at the thought now. "I know what I want to do." he said, a little excited to run upstairs to his room. Alex smiled to see the curiosity had bloomed and his brother wanted to play more. He was right about him.

In Logan's room, the boy pulled open the bottom drawer of his dresser to shuffle around to find two costumes and placed them in his bed. In front of him were two full body lycra zentai suits. One was all orange, as it was his favorite color, along with his sleeping bag and a few other things. The other was a superhero design of his favorite hero, Spiderman. The costume was the design from Far From Home with the red and black designs with a detachable mask and tread soles on the feet to wear outside. He debated on which one to wear to pick his orange zentai suit and store his Spiderman suit away for another time. He quickly removed his sweatpants and threw on a pair of his running compression shorts for comfort to pull on the feet of his suit up to his waist. He inserted his arms into the sleeves and fixed his fingers in the attached gloves to pull the rest to his shoulder. Now the tricky part; the zipper. He reached behind his back to grab the zipper and carefully pulled it up while tucking his tee shirt in to not get caught in the zipper until it reached his neck. He pulled the attached mask over his face and head to pull the top zipper down his neck and met with its twin at his neck. With his costume, Logan studied his arms through the see-through spandex fabric to smile widely and ran out of his room to try a costume experience while tied up.

Alex heard footsteps rushing downstairs to glance his head up from his phone to see an orange being running down the stairs. But he knew it was his brother as he met him in the living room. "I was hoping to have Spiderman running down the stairs." he teased as he knew his brother had those costumes in his room. But he did say his brother could choose what he wanted as long he could add a penalty to his time being tied up. "So I get an orange monster that somehow scares mom when she least expects it. How do you wish to be tied up?"

A smile appeared on Logan's face, thankfully it was hidden by his mask. He didn't want Alex to see his excitement. But what did he want to be tied up then? He had to think quickly before Alex took control. "I want to be… handcuffed with your football socks over my arms for comfort. And use the vetwrap to tie my legs up." It sounded different for his zentai suit, he knew he should've done his Spiderman one instead the orange one for playing the hero to get captured by a villain in a game. But that could be another time.

"Alright, we can do that." Alex said to grab his long black football socks from the floor and the handcuffs. He went to the kitchen to grab the vetwrap after he undid Logan's gag and grabbed a couple small items from a utility drawer in the kitchen to meet him in the living room. But something was missing. "And what about a gag now?" he pried. This may be his penalty then for not including a gag.

"Ah, I didn't include a gag as I knew you couldn't gag me with this mask on my face." Logan replied cocky with confidence. To make himself more confident, he crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out to show Alex the bulge on his mask.

Only a smirk appeared on Alex's face. Like he didn't see that coming. He quickly opened the socks for Logan to slip his arms inside to be useless nubs took the handcuffs to snap them behind his back. He took the vetwrap roll to wrap it tightly around Logan's legs; knowing these would be better as a gag, but he wasn't asking or judging his brother's ideas. Now was the time he could gag his brother with him restrained and placed on the couch. He reached for the zipper on his zentai suit to open the mask and pulled it down so his head popped out. "Hey!" Logan protested. But Alex ignored him to head to his room to grab a grey sock from his hamper and a black sock from the floor to head downstairs to hold them up. "No! I thought I could avoid the gag!"

"Yeah, you thought wrong." Alex said to pinch his brother's nose shut and held him against the couch. Logan struggled to remove his nose from his older brother's clamping fingers. He didn't even have time to take a deep breath in to hold before his oxygen source got cut off. In less than twenty seconds, Logan opened his mouth to breathe which gave Alex the time to stuff the grey sock into his mouth and placed his hand over his mouth. The 13 year old was screaming and gagging to the soiled sock in his mouth as his taste buds were figuratively gagging to the taste of sweat and feet from the sock. He had to glare at his brother for it. To finish it off, Alex pulled the mask over Logan's face and carefully placed the second, the black sock, over his nose and zipped it back down. To add the piece of resistance, Alex took a small zip tie to tie the two zippers together so Logan couldn't remove the socks himself.

Logan could only scream as he was once again tasting his older brother's discarded used sock to glare at him. Not that Alex could see anyway. But he tried to move the sock off his nose as he kept inhaling his brother's horrible foot odor from wearing them consistently from everyday use to not changing his socks regularly. They smelled salty and a hint of cheese to make him gag with the sock in his mouth. As if two things colliding together. And he couldn't spit them out or move the sock away from his nose as the spandex mask of his suit was close to his face to allow such a feat to happen. He was now locked up in his own isolation.

This was Alex's additional penalty as he said he would add now. Locked inside his zentai suit, tasting AND smelling his brother's unwashed socks that need to be burned in the fireplace. And he set himself up by being handcuffed and having socks over his hands to not unzip the mask and remove the socks. He cursed himself. He should've gone with the Spiderman suit with the detachable mask he could remove like his favorite hero. In fact, his favorite spiderman actor was Tobey Maguire, but he liked the Tom Holland suit design. But that was beside the point. If he went with the suit, easy removal of the socks. But with his full body orange suit, he was now locked up to scream and twist his body on the couch. And now he was like this for the rest of the night.

"Remember our deal here." Alex reminded him. "You choose how you want to be tied up as such and I find a penalty to add in by being mild or extreme. You said no need for a gag, yet I found one. Think carefully next time when I give you the opportunity, Logan." He ruffled his brother's blonde hair to receive an unknown glare from him behind the suit. He chuckled to grab the remote and switched the television for ESPN sports to catch up on the latest sports commentary. Not like Logan could see much through the fabric of his orange suit and being busy with his socks. But his brother will learn.

Logan could only struggle against the handcuffs to scream and inhale more of his brother's dirty sock while tasting it on his defenseless tongue. A mean trick indeed. But he did set himself up to grumble and lay on his side to ease on his bound wrists to ponder. All the things he could've done, he went with some mistakes and now he was paying for them. He had to commend Alex for finding loopholes. But he didn't consider finding any when he thought his plan was flawless. Now he was paying the price. At least to him, these socks weren't as bad as Cole's earlier.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] Errr... you´re right I missed the last chapter... and the one before, I guess. I´ll try to catch up after my exams are over.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] yeah sry mate. I missed the last chapter too. Don't know why. But now i read both of them. They were very nice. My favourite part was, for sure, the costume part :D and that he can choose the way he would be tied up. Very nice :D. Sry again for missing the last chapter :/
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gil wrote: 2 years ago @Stormee yeah sry mate. I missed the last chapter too. Don't know why. But now i read both of them. They were very nice. My favourite part was, for sure, the costume part :D and that he can choose the way he would be tied up. Very nice :D. Sry again for missing the last chapter :/
Oh your fine, buddy. Just didn't want you to miss out. And glad you liked the costume idea, your costumes are always funny. And who doesn't want to choose the way they want to be tied up. Logan wouldn't want to miss that, but of course Alex has to add in something so it's not easy on Logan, just being the prisoner of the older brother.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago
Gil wrote: 2 years ago @Stormee yeah sry mate. I missed the last chapter too. Don't know why. But now i read both of them. They were very nice. My favourite part was, for sure, the costume part :D and that he can choose the way he would be tied up. Very nice :D. Sry again for missing the last chapter :/
Oh your fine, buddy. Just didn't want you to miss out. And glad you liked the costume idea, your costumes are always funny. And who doesn't want to choose the way they want to be tied up. Logan wouldn't want to miss that, but of course Alex has to add in something so it's not easy on Logan, just being the prisoner of the older brother.
Haha, thanks :D And that he could choose the way he will be tied up is very nice. I should keep that in mind for some of my stories :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gil wrote: 2 years ago
Haha, thanks :D And that he could choose the way he will be tied up is very nice. I should keep that in mind for some of my stories :D
Oh anybody will love to tie Kyle up based on his requests. He's got all kinds of goodies in that tote and bag of his. Maybe he'll want to dress up as Spiderman in a spandex suit like Logan should've went. Zentai suits are fun to wear. Be a fun game there. Hero versus villain.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Gil wrote: 2 years ago

Oh anybody will love to tie Kyle up based on his requests. He's got all kinds of goodies in that tote and bag of his. Maybe he'll want to dress up as Spiderman in a spandex suit like Logan should've went. Zentai suits are fun to wear. Be a fun game there. Hero versus villain.
haha, yeah, that would be an idea :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Finally, I catched up. I really enjoyed the last three chapters. Alex takes always great care to not take things too far and keeps his brother curious. I like the way he is doing that. Poor Ligan, Cole's socks sure were horrible and now he is forced to smell and taste Alex's socks in the suit. I rellay like the suit idea. Even if Logan wasn't handcuffed he couldn't ungag himself because of the zipties on the zippers. Great idea. I'm pretty sure my Character Max would love that too... minus the socks :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic