The Once Perfect Life of Jacob Davidson (MM/MM) - CHAPTER 10 POSTED (10/11)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Once Perfect Life of Jacob Davidson (MM/MM) - CHAPTER 10 POSTED (10/11)

Post by Scottstud94 »

Warning - This story is a mixture of school hijinx, but kidnapping, violence, and extreme bondage is prevalent. Viewer discretion is advised.

Characters - https://ibb.co/NKYQ7wv

Jacob - 18 years old. Star soccer player for Arcadia Academy all-boys school, Jacob comes from a long line of wealthy northeastern families. He is mild mannered, humble, but is often easily taken advantage of due to his gullibility and kind nature.

Billy - 20 years old. High school dropout Billy worked as a mechanic before turning to drug dealing. Billy is hot headed, irrational, and extremely domineering. He has little to no thoughts about others and would be considered psychopathic. Leading his brother in nefarious schemes.

Noah - 18 years old. Noah was expelled from nearby Autumn Hills High School at the age of 15 after tying a boy to the railroad tracks outside of the school. It was said the boy forgot to give Noah lunch money and the sadist at heart decided to have a little fun. The boy was left on the tracks but survived the ordeal having dug his head into the ground below as the train passed overhead.

Keaton - 13 years old. Keaton is Jacob’s younger brother. He has an apt for getting his brother into trouble, even if it’s he himself causing the issues.

Alex - 17 years old. Alex is also a soccer player and student at Arcadia. He is Jacob’s best friend since age 10.

Headmaster Davidson - A disciplinary expert, the Headmaster’s unorthodox punishments have kept Arcadia as one of the most prestigious hybrid boarding schools in the world and are widely applauded by parents. The former Arcadian graduate is strict on sock taping, and that knee socks are an important part of adolescence. He’s served as headmaster for 27 years. Ivy League acceptance is high, as are grades, and general behavior at the school thanks to ideas like open lunch detention where students are punished in front of their peers.

Chapter 1 - The Trespasser

I walked the trails from Arcadia Academy where I went to school ecstatic that day. It was an all-boys school, so there wasn't much dating going on. I had asked Katherine out who went to neighbor St. Anne's Academy for Girls who said yes. I was a star on our school's baseball team and I was only a sophomore. My GPA was a 4.0. Oh, and my own uncle was the headmaster. Yeah life was pretty good.

I was about a half mile from my families' lavish 4 story home. That's the day my life began to go downhill. I was in my green soccer socks, cleats, white soccer shorts, and white soccer jersey, so I was eager to get home and change. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking much as I texted Katherine, twigs snapping beneath my soccer cleats. Then I clumsily bumped into a large figure I hadn't noticed. I looked up to a crossbow pointed at my chest.

Above me was a kid about my age. Couldn't of been much older. Dressed in camouflage, a gap in his teeth, he looked down at me.

I looked around and realized I had clumsily walked to wrong direction. I wasn't sure where I was to be honest.

I gulped as the kid towered over me. Dropping his backpack.

"Please, I don't want any troub..."

"Shut up!" The kid said. "On your belly. Hands behind your back." I complied to the orders as rope fell next to me. This was not good I thought to myself. I was tempted to scream, but there was nobody around. The leaves of the northeastern forest tickled my face as my hands were roughly roped behind me.

Whoever this was knew what they were doing. The rope was tightly knotted several times around my wrists. I felt another rope loosely tied around my neck before I was turned over roughly onto my back.

"You going to be quiet kid or do I have to gag you?" I shook my head no, not wanting to further agitate my attacker. "Any sounds and I'll duct tape my sock in your mouth got it?" I nodded as my strong captor hoisted me up. He grabbed the rope around my neck which had plenty of slack and pulled me to follow him like a dog on a leash.

I struggled to keep up, my soccer cleats weren't meant for hiking through the woods. My captor kept a brisk pace and held the leash tightly in one hand. The walk wasn't very long because we began to approach a small run down house in the woods that I had never seen before. It couldn't be very far from my house to be honest.

The garage door was open and there was an old sedan sitting outside with a large amount of rust on it. "Hey Billy!" My captor shouted pounding on the door, "come out here." Soon someone maybe two years older than me opened the door. Flannel shirt, jeans, carhart boots. These guys were definitely what I would describe as country guys.

"Ha, looks like you caught a trespasser there Noah." The kid said studying me up and down. He asked my name and I said Jacob meekly. Billy walked outside and I was led over to the garage. There was a wooden workbench where plenty of tools were held and I was dragged over to it where the rope around my neck was tied off the the wooden beam. My hands still bound behind me, I was helpless but to be forced to do what these two wanted.

Noah held a knife out and had me remove my cleats which he tossed aside.

Billy laid out the groundwork for the three weeks of my life. "Alright so instead of turning you into the police for trespassing on our property, you're going to come here every day after your little practices or games. You're going to do manual labor, whatever Noah and I want for three hours. Every weekend you will be here in the evening on Friday, and be here until Sunday night. You will be bound and gagged nearly the entire time because you are now our prisoner for trespassing. If you don't come one day or tell anybody, we call the cops and they'll arrest you for trespassing, but before that we'll make you pay. Got it?"

I couldn't believe what I had heard. There was no way he could be serious right? I looked at both my captors, but their faces were stern. I wasn't sure if I could get arrested for trespassing, but I didn't want to take the risk. It was like 45 hours. 45 hours of working for these guys, or getting arrested, losing my chance at a scholarship, all for walking the wrong way.

"Okay." I agreed. "I'll do it, I'll work for you the next three weeks, but please you don't have to keep me tied up I promise I...."

My complaints were silenced as I was hit across the face hard by a slap. I winced in pain as I collapsed to the ground. "Shut up trespasser. If you ain't here tomorrow, you're gonna pay."

I felt the rope around my hands being released and my "leash" was removed as well.

"I'll be here ok, but can I at least have my cleats and backpack back?" I asked. Billy thrust the backpack into my hands and pointed me in the direction of my cleats. I grabbed them and scampered off towards my house.
Last edited by Scottstud94 1 year ago, edited 14 times in total.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I remember this story from the old board. Thanks, Scottstud, for reposting it here.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

fratboydanny wrote: 6 years ago I remember this story from the old board. Thanks, Scottstud, for reposting it here.
Will have some slight tweaks :)
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

Great first post! I look forward to what comes next.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Please tag what kind of story this is @S[mention]Scottstud94[/mention] M/m, m/f, f/m, or f/f
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Scottstud94[/mention]
Hello my friend. Really glad to see some new works from you!
I honestly don't recall this one. But the first chapter sounds very promising.

If I use your other stories as a reference, I'll probably enjoy this one just as much as I enjoyed the rest of your works.
Write on, bro! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 2 - The Headmaster’s Rules

Once I got back home, life was relatively normal. We lived in a large 4 story house in an extremely wealthy neighborhood. Only a couple miles through the woods from Billy and Noah's, but worlds apart. My father was a patent attorney and my mother was a private chef.

I did my homework, went to bed, and enjoyed my day at school as much as I could. Arcadia Academy was full of the very wealthy. It was enjoyable enough. Very strong academics and challenging courses, which made being top of my class that much tougher. My uncle, the headmaster, was a bit strict. Especially regarding socks. Students were required to wear the school's knee socks pulled taut to their knees at all times. Students were harshly disciplined if their socks were down. In the winter it was easy enough, most students wore garters. Others would use a variety of tape. In the summer we were required to have our socks taped up during school hours. So every day as you entered you would go through the metal detector and they would measure your socks. If they were long enough and secure, you were good. If not they'd write you up then duct tape them on with an outrageous amount of tape to make an example out of you.

I struggled with this rule when I was growing up, so my dad began making me and my younger brother Keaton tape our socks up each morning by first using clear athletic wrap to keep it from hurting our skin then black duct tape. We never owned ankle socks. It was mostly knee socks, dress socks, and some crew socks.

It was getting warmer out so everybody was wearing shorts today for the most part. My best friend Alex wanted to hang out after soccer practice, but I made up something about me having an orthodontist appointment to fix up my braces. Alex was just as well off as me, and just as smart. We've been best friends since we were kids and were in a friendly competition for top of the class. He was also on the soccer team with me.

When I arrived at the garage after practice I was wearing white Nike soccer socks, black shorts, and an Arcadia Academy t-shirt. I saw Billy and Noah there, along with a large wooden crate that had my name on it. This couldn't be good I thought.

I went into the garage where Noah confiscated my phone, wallet, keys, backpack, and shoes. So there I was standing, arms crossed, socks pulled to my knees. The garage door was closed behind me as Noah chained the door shut locking me inside with these two.

Billy proudly opened the wooden crate revealing a package of items intended for Me. Rolls of industrial duct tape, gorilla tape, wide rolls of electrical tape, rope of all shapes and sizes, chains, padlocks, zipties, and hand cuffs. That was just all I could see. My heart dropped. I had never been tied up before yesterday, and now I realized my next three weeks, I'd be tied up like a hog the entire time I'd be there. I wanted to run. I wanted to scream. All I could do was freeze as I stared at all the material they had got meant solely to keep me tied.

I offered no resistance as the two got to work. My hands were cuffed in front of me and attached to a chain that was tied very tightly around my waist. My feet were shackled with about 6-8 inches of stretch and the chain was padlocked around both ankles. It wasn't much, but it was effective.

"Open your mouth," Billy demanded as I saw Noah come at me with a brand new package of Hanes crew socks. On the package they wrote "for gags"

I shook my head and clinched me teeth together saying "no". Billy wasn't one for debates and holding a fresh new roll of duct tape in one hand, he punched me in the gut with his other. I collapsed to the ground and cried out, allowing Noah to shove the first crew sock in my mouth. He used his larger stature to man handle me as he pushed the sock into my mouth forcing my tongue down. He grabbed another from the package and forced it in. He was frustrated because there was still some sticking out of my mouth.

"Open wider!" He yelled as he jammed the second sock in. Billy quickly pounced on the opportunity and slapped a strip of duct tape on my mouth. I thought that'd be it, but no. He wrapped the roll around my head, not caring about my hair, wrapping over my mouth. Billy's muscles strained as he pulled the tape taut with each wrap. After five wraps he tore the tape and patted it down. I screamed into my gag without much luck. My cries were muffled and Billy tossed the duct tape aside.

The boys laughed at my futile efforts to talk. I was forced to my feet and a rope was tied loosely around my neck. I was taken to the back yard where Noah connected a very long chain the my
Already shackled right ankle. With padlocks on either side I was chained to a metal post that was a part of some fencing. With over 30 feet of slack I could easily move around, but I could no longer run away.

They had me moving stones. Some very large. Some not so much. From a pile on one side of the yard to an old shed. Felt meaningless to me, but it was hard work. Especially the big stones. I wasn't used to this manual labor. Being in chains was also weird. It wasn't something I was used to.
Last edited by Scottstud94 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

You've done it again [mention]Scottstud94[/mention]!
"Open your mouth," Billy demanded as I saw Noah come at me with a brand new package of Hanes crew socks. On the package they wrote "for gags"

I shook my head and clinched me teeth together saying "no". Billy wasn't one for debates and holding a fresh new roll of duct tape in one hand, he punched me in the gut with his other. I collapsed to the ground and cried out, allowing Noah to shove the first crew sock in my mouth. He used his larger stature to man handle me as he pushed the sock into my mouth forcing my tongue down. He grabbed another from the package and forced it in. He was frustrated because there was still some sticking out of my mouth.

"Open wider!" He yelled as he jammed the second sock in. Billy quickly pounced on the opportunity and slapped a strip of duct tape on my mouth. I thought that'd be it, but no. He wrapped the roll around my head, not caring about my hair, wrapping over my mouth.
This was the PERFECT gag scene.
Rough, no-nonsense gagging. Jacob should be glad that those Hanes socks were clean.
I loved the response to his protest and love the way Noah roughly shoved both socks into poor Jacob's mouth.

We really get a good idea of how stuffed his mouth was.
Excellent work my friend.

I think you've indulged yourself and your fellow sock fetishists quite a bit in this chapter ;)
Looking forward to chapter 3.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I think you've indulged yourself and your fellow sock fetishists quite a bit in this chapter ;)
Looking forward to chapter 3.
Some of us sock fetishists never get enough. Love those white Nike soccer socks. Still waiting patiently for another chapter.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I loved this story when it was on the old site so thank you for posting the first two parts here! Hope you can the rest of it too
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 3 - Hard Labor

So there I was in the baking sun, my Arcadia shirt soaked with sweat, my socks pulled taut to my knees, and I had kicked off my cleats because I kept tripping over myself.

It felt like I had been on there for hours moving stones. Some very large. Some small. Billy and Noah each took turns watching me. Sitting in their lawn chairs with a pellet gun by their side like a prison guard of some kind.

I was starting to slow down, tired as I was. Occasionally I’d get heckled to hurry up, but this time i came across the largest “stone” I had left. It was about a foot wide and oddly shaped. The most challenging part of this whole task was picking up the stones with my hands cuffed as they were and chained near my waist. There was some slack, but not enough to lift this big behemoth of a rock. I bent down and managed to get a grip on it, like a powerlifter I started to rise with the huge stone. I screamed out in pain into my sock/tape gag.

“Mmmmmmpppphhhhh!” I shouted into the socks taped into my mouth, trying to will myself to lift the rock using every muscle in my body, but I felt the rock slip and tumble back into the pile narrowly missing my socked right foot.

I collapsed onto the ground completely exhausted to the rattling of chains. I was completely depleted and no doubt dehydrated. I would’ve dazed off in the dirt if it was for the swift kick of Noah’s still toed boots while I felt the click of a pellet gun.

“You ain’t done yet, get up prisoner.” Noah told me sternly.

“You gon learn how to be a man”; Billy added as he kicked dirt into my face covering my tape covered face with a coating of brown dust.

“plth ca ti bth dugh!” I tried to get out, which actually meant to be “please can I be done.”

“I’m going to take the tape off so you can talk, but if you scream I’m gonna shove one of these rocks in your mouth and tape that in there.” Billy said as he ripped the tape from my head, it was a terrible pain as he tore the tape with hairs being ripped straight from my head.

Once they pulled the sock out, face still in the dirt. Cuffed, and feet in chains, I asked to be done for the day.

“Fine, go, but this rock pile will be all moved tomorrow including this big one!” Billy said.

I limped home that evening. Soccer practice. THEN that. My t-shirt was mixed with sweat and dirt, my shorts were mud covered, my socks scrunched down, I had fortunately had tennis shoes to walk home in.

When I finally got time I needed to get to the bathroom to clean up as quickly as I could. I had to be a sight to see. I slipped inside the slider door and quietly removed my shoes. I tiptoed past Keaton’s room as I heard a video game rolling.

“Mom! Mom! Look at Jacob!” My brother shouted as he emerged from the bathroom. He was 12 with blonde hair and a knack for trying to get me in trouble.

“Keaton, what is it.... wow!” My mom said as she found me covered in dirt in the hallway.

“Jacob you know the rules in this house. I don’t care how tough your practice was, your socks need to be pulled up. It’s disrespectful when you come in looking like that. Are you out of tape for your socks?”

“No I just...”

“No excuses! Shower now and then when you come out I expected you in socks that will be pulled up and taped there.”

I did my normal shower routine after that and grabbed some underarmour knee socks and pulled those on, taping them in place at the top. Boy would I love to get back at Keaton, but that would wait another day.

Later in bed my phone lit up and I rolled over to see a message from a number I hadn’t had in my phone. “You finishing that pile tomorrow then we got some more fun chores for you prisoner - Noah”

I went through my normal routine the next morning and went to school. Just another day at Arcadia. It was a Thursday and toward the end of the day, Alex caught up with me. He was in my grade and the son of an investment banker so their family had some money. He was tall with short blonde hair and had a nice blazer, and one of the few people in pants. “How was the ortho appointment Jacob?”

I was initially confused before finally stumbling upon the realization that I had made up that lie yesterday.

“Oh great,” I said.

“We one for tonight after practice, pizza at Andrew’s House!”

“Yeah I’ll try to make it,” I said knowing I would instead be doing manual labor at some hillbillies.

Soccer game and went that day, we had a game after school Friday in the evening which I would have to hope Billy and Noah would let me go to.

I walked home afterwards, this time being smart enough to change into tennis shoes, Black nike crew socks, athletic shorts, and a t-shirt. I found my way back to the spot I met Billy yesterday. I knew where I was now. I thought to myself about what would happen if I didn’t go. They were bluffing, no doubt. Or were they....

I turned and walked the other direction. I’m strong. I would tell my parents. They no doubt had a lawyer. My phone vibrated as I began to walk away. I answered, “hello”

“Where you going, turn around,” the voice in the phone said.

“How do you know where I am.”

“You got a tracking device on you, you think we’re going to just let our prisoner run freely? Now Noah’s got his crossbow and he’s hunting you down. Turn around, do what I tell you, otherwise we’re gonna have a good old fashion hunt that you’re gonna lose.”

I looked around sharply. I didn’t see anyone, but you know that feeling you get when somebody is watching you? I definitely felt it.

“Now turn around.... good.... turn your phone on speaker, put it in your pocket, and follow my directions.”

Billy instructed me to walk a certain direction until I reached their house. Outside the closed garage door was a box with my name on it.

“Good, now open the box...”

I did as I was told, inside the box was a roll of duct tape. I knew what this was for.

“Alright now this is a new tradition. Every time before you show up, you’re going to not be stupid. You’ll tape your mouth before you get here, and walk in the grey building. It’s our little torture room for you got it? Now wrap the tape around your head and mouth tightly each time.

Look to your left in the trees. You see Noah?”

I looked over and perched in the tree with his pellet gun aimed at me was Noah.

“If it’s not tight we’re going to make you pay.”

My hands shaking I fumbled with the tape and finally began to peel off one end before plastering it over the back of my head and wrapping it around.

“5 wraps. Tight. Over the hair.”

I did what I was told, pulling taut each time, finally severing the tape after a 5th wrap.

“Good. Shoes off. Then walk into the grey building with your hands in the air.”

I walked with my socks getting dirty on the dirt covered terrain. They or their parents if they had any didn’t care for their lawn. I entered the building and was immediately greeted by Billy who quickly cuffed my hands behind me.

I looked around and felt a lump in my throat grow as I realized this was my “prison”. They had taken this whole role play if that’s what you could call it very seriously.
slider40337
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slider40337 »

Definitely awaiting the continuation of this one :)
davexdjb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by davexdjb »

Couldn't agree more!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Shame the next couple of parts to this couldn't be found. A later gag involves them wiring his jaw using his braces and then wrapped tape..... absolutely amazing haha
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 4 - The Stakes Get Higher

Pellet gun points at me and my mouth taped tightly shut, I looked helpless as Noah came into the garage, locking the door behind him. The two boys wore dirty jeans, brown boots, and plain white cotton tees stained brown from the dirt that filled the air of their country lawn.

Old cars, a trailer, trash strewn about the yard. That rickety fence that kept my tortures hidden away in the back yard. Most importantly would be the pole barn, where a surprise awaited me soon enough.

Billy pointing the pellet gun commanded me. “Clothes off.”

I looked at him with surprise and fear. What were they going to do to me in here?

Billy stepped forward as Noah had his arms crossed. His pellet gun at his side. Fighting back wasn’t an option.

“I’m not asking again,” Billy said stepping forward. I trembled as I pulled off my t-shirt, shoes, and dropped my shorts.

“Underwear and socks too boy. Now!” I promptly lost my hanes boxer briefs, and unwound the tape from my black Nike socks and threw them into the pile at my barefeet. The cold air hitting my naked body.

“Why you think he tapes his socks up like that Billy?” said Noah.

“Not sure probably a fag thing,” Billy said grabbing my clothes and disposing of them into a locker, clocking a combination over it. “You’ll get these back later boy,” for now it’s time for your next lesson.

Noah cuffed my hands in front of me and applied the leg shackles. Padlocks around each ankle ensured me running would be difficult. I was led through the back door or the garage into the backyard.

“Tomorrow when you sleep over, we’ve got a special little jail cell made for our prisoner in the pole barn,” Billy said. “Today though little naked boy you’re going to be doing some running.”

Noah laughed looking me up and down. “That’s the tiniest dick I’ve ever seen. Going to be hilarious when I still hit it with my pellet gun.”

“Hmmmmpphh?!” I said through my gag in response. Getting a quick punch in the gut from one of my captors. I kneeled on the ground in the dirt, tears filling my eyes after the wind was knocked out of me.

“You see that trailer,” Noah said squating near me. It’s full of ropes, chains, and lots of stuff we’ve got ready for you. You’re going to move it from the trailer into the pole barn. We’ve attached a metal wire between the two you will be cuffed to. To ensure you’re not going to slow we’ll be shooting you with airsoft guns as you go.”

Soon my cuffed hands were indeed attached to the wire. I started to pick up a box from the trailer, this one said “four inch wide Nashua duct tape, 20 rolls.” I lifted it and began to quickly move the 45 feet from the trailer to the pole barn. My shackled bare feet rapping the dirt below me.

Ping. I heard the first beebee fly past me. Zipping past my shoulder.

“Hurry up boy, don’t got all day!” Noah said egging me on from his chair on the porch. I dropped the box by the pole barn and quickly shuffled over to the trailer for the next item. A box filled with various chains.

Over the course of the next several hours I was hit with numerous stinging beebees. I was dog tired as you can imagine, and my feet were red and sore as I dropped the last box labeled “metallic zipties” off at the pole barn.

I expected a congratulations, or some sort of reward. Instead without much of a word I was untethered, led to the garage where I was able to change back into my clothes. My gag wouldn’t be allowed off until I left.

I pulled my socks up and in the garage realized if I came home with my socks not taped up I’d never hear the end of it. I whimpered to Billy who looked down at me and snickered.

“Oh yeah, fag boi has a hard on for getting his socks taped up.” He gave me a roll of duct tape and I promptly taped up the socks before shuffling out the door.

“Six o clock tomorrow boy, it’s going to be a long weekend.”

Indeed it would be.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Scottstud94[/mention]
Hey buddy! It's been quite a while.
Can't tell you what a pleasant surprise it is to see your name pop up and this title continued.

I'll admittedly need to restart this one from scratch, but I look forward to reading your latest entry as soon as I'm done catching up.
Very glad to have you back amongst us, my friend.

gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

Great story! Continue, pleaeee!
lowlowlow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lowlowlow »

I actually wondered how you make such a good story
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really happy to see this story continued, it's a great one!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 5 - The Wire

That night I couldn’t sleep. I tossed and turned, knowing that tomorrow night I’d be Billy and Noah’s pet.

Who knows what they had in store. It was only three weeks though. Yeah this weekend would be rough, but it’d be one step closer to the end.

Surely it was worth it. Why risk my future over a couple of rednecks.

In the morning, Keaton and I started to get ready for school. “You guys need to wear the garters today,” he said over his morning cup of coffee.

“But Dad,” I said knowing how much Billy and Noah would tease me for them. “It’s still warm out, nobody wears the garters with shorts, they just use tape for their socks.”

“No buts,” Dad said. “You know how strict Headmaster Davidson has been with socks lately. Poor Kyle Curtis had his tape come loose the other day, sock slid down and Headmaster gave him three weeks detention.”

“Don’t you mean Uncle Davidson,” I remarked smartly.

Dad set down his paper abruptly.

“Ooohhhh,” Keaton said.

“Soap sock. NOW!” Dad yelled referring to the sock under the sink that would be filled with dish shop to wash our mouths out when we showed disrespect.

He dragged me over by my hair. My barefeet dragged behind me on the wooden floor. He applied a generous amount of dish soap to the sock before it was shoved into my mouth. Duct tape was also applied to my mouth and wrapped around my head several times before it was severed.

“That stays in your mouth until the sock garters are on, socks are above your knees, and taped up. And you will address him as Headmaster, or you’ll be eating socks for dinner you understand?”

“Keaton you too. Garters and tape.”

“Yessir,” my brother said.

By the time we were finished our school socks were pulled over our knees. Garters attached from a crotch strap at the waist. Generous amounts of duct tape ensured the socks did not slip.

Only then was I allowed to untape my mouth and remove the soap sock. I spat it out, but my mouth would taste like soap until lunch.

School went well. What dad said was true though, most of the other students also used garters after what happened to Kyle Curtis. Some say his after school detention he’s chained upside down in the school dungeons, but I didn’t believe it.

Though I had been in the dungeons before and students were locked in some of the cells if their infractions were serious enough.

We were aware of the odd tradition of the Arcadia high socks, but the parents were all for the strict discipline and the ankle sock bad had been enforced for centuries.

At lunch, I actually saw Kyle. The disciplinarians at the school were inventive. The cafeteria had a stage where all those in detention sat and ate their lunch alone. Forced to watch their fellow students socialize. The first 15 minutes of the 30 minute lunch, they were allowed to it. The last 15 minutes, the boys were hung by their underwear from hooks at the back of the stage. Their offense hanging from a whiteboard tied around their neck. Kyle’s said “socks too low”.

Another student, Jason Boretti, had a sign saying “cheating”. The boys were in physical discomfort, but the ball gags in their mouth prevented them from speaking. Their hands were tied in front of them as well with rope. Jason had been serving lunch detention for two weeks.

The day went fine, until Alex came up infuriated I missed the pizza party. I lied and said I was grounded. Alex looked at me concerned. “That’s weird because Keaton said you weren’t home last night until late, why are you lying to me?”

The soccer game went well, we won 2-0 with me scoring both goals. I had to switch into soccer socks for the game, but the garters and tape went back on.

I thought about changing before I went to Billy and Noah’s but as I got out of the game, there they were. Rusted out old racing style car covered in dirt. Very out of place.

I looked around as the two ushered me over. No one was around, so I sighed and hopped in the back seat with my soccer bag, cleats still on, and uniform as well.

“Let’s get this over with,” I said.

The drive over the two talked about how fucked I was. How tightly I’d be tied up. The difficult work I’d be doing. They said that their goal was to make me completely renovate their house so they could sell it, make a lot of money. Apparently the boys mother died when they were young. Their dad ran off two years ago and the two had been on their own ever since.

“Maybe we’ll sell you too slave.”

“Naw,” Noah said. “You seen him work? Nobody paying for that.”

I was led inside the garage once we got their, Noah had a real shotgun in hand this time, but I wasn’t resisting. I did my new ritual, taping my mouth shut, removing all my clothes, and letting the two apply chains to me to begin my enslavement.

My socks were too tightly taped on, so the crotch strung garter and the black soccer socks stayed on, but nothing else.

I was led to the pole barn, hands chained in front of me, secured to my waist, feet hobbled with chains of their own.

When the door opened I couldn’t believe it. This was going too far. In the middle was a table, with chains attached to each metal leg. Extremely sturdy. Chains hung from the ceiling. A bed with metal bedposts in one corner of the room. The other had several cages large and small.

Rope coils and torture tools hung around us. A mountain of tape sat in another corner.

The two wasted no time getting to work. I was unchained but that didn’t matter. Both of my hands were forced into fists. Then were wrapped with 2 inch wide vinyl tape until my fists were black stubs.

White tube socks were applied to each arm and pulled up to my shoulders. Then, metal zipties were snugly fastened separately to each wrist and super glue kept the zipties stuck in that tight setting.

I looked at the work with trepidation, but the two had a plan. A gorilla tape layer was added and my fingers were not going to be used for the remainder of the weekend for sure.

I looked down at both stubs and the two boys smiled proud of their work. Just black balls of tape and sock.

I was led to the middle table where my arms were chained and locked tightly down spreadeagle. Followed by my ankles. Each chain was padlocked around each of my limbs. I lay on my back looking up at the pole barn ceiling. Terrified at what would be coming next.

“Hey Billy, I’ve been thinking.” Noah said.

“What’s that brother?”

“Well when he’s locked in the cage at night what if he gets his gag off? Duct tape is good but I think we need something better.”

“Good idea,” Billy said. “I know just the thing.”

Billy went to the other side of the room and came back with a spool of thin insulated wire, a needle, and super glue. I decided at this point as soon as I got out I would go to an adult. This was clearly meticulously planned and these two had no moral objections of doing whatever they wanted to me.

Noah slipped a knife under the duct tape which was sawn off with one quick swipe, and the tape was ripped off of my mouth with no disregard to the pain it caused from my hair being tugged.

“Please guys this is crazy you can’t actually do this. I won’t scream at night I promise.” I said.

“Yeah well you also promised you wouldn’t trespass but you did anyway, now hold still. We’re going easy on you. Try to bite me and I swear I’ll sew your lips together. Now clench your fucking teeth.”

“You’re mad. This is insane,” I said before being slapped across the face.

I did as I was told, and couldn’t believe what was going on. Using the needle, Billy guided the insulated wire through my braces. Up, then down, up then down, wiring my jaw shut in a way that was truly impossible to open my mouth.

Each timing the wiring went through my braces I felt it against my teeth. I didn’t dare try to move, fearing repercussions.

I strained against the chains holding me down to the table, but I couldn’t do anything as Billy effectively wired my mouth closed.

At the end the wire was knotted, a dab of superglue applied. My lips were free but I couldn’t move my jaw. The wire melded my face completely closed. I started to cry.

“Awwww poor baby, should’ve thought about that before you trespassed.”

Duct tape was applied to move mouth wrapped tightly around my head 8 times before the tape was severed. This gag wasn’t coming off.

Noah grabbed my penis and started to jack me off. “Fag boi needed a crotch harness to keep his socks up today.”

“You like being tied up boy?” Billy said teasing me, running his fingers across my taped face.

My dick indeed got hard as Noah continued to dry rub it.

“You like us wiring your jaw shut with your own braces?”

“You like that you can’t be with your friend Alex tonight because you’re with your new besties Noah and me?”

Billy teased me as Noah pressed harder and harder. I bucked against the table oozing pre-cum. I screamed into my gag. “Ffsh eee” “Ffsh eee” meaning finish me, finish me. The chains rattled, until noah abruptly stopped. I screamed into the gag again begging for realease. Confused why this was happening to me. I was in danger, I shouldn’t be enjoying this.

“Don’t worry boy, you’ll get your climax soon,” Billy said as he began removing his boots and jeans.

“You see that bed,” Noah said pointing to it, also taking off his shirt. “You’re getting chained down to it, and we’re going to fuck the shit out of you.”

The words hit me like a brick. They were dead serious. I watched as they continued to remove their clothes. I saw the chains attached to the bed. Tears flowed down my face as I fought against the chains to no avail. The two young men stood in front of me in boxer shorts, crew length white boot socks, six pack abs although dusty from the air, their sweat glistened under the pole barn light. They were actually incredibly fit for being two psychos.

“Oh yeah and… we’re not letting you go until Sunday night,” Billy said picking up my phone and smashing it into the ground. “Noah, let’s get him on the bed.”

The two unchained me from the table. I fought something fierce but the two were incredibly strong and quickly over powered me. I was thrown face first onto the mattress with one sheet, no pillow, and my right balled up fist was wrapped with a chain and padlocked. Then the left the same to the other side of the bed. The same was done with both of my socked feet and soon I was chained down face down spreadeagle on the bed.

The garters were cut off and my socks removed leaving my totally naked on the bed. Completely exposed.

The two then took turns tightening each chain. They grabbed the end secured to the metal bed post, removed it, then pulled extremely taut and securely padlocked it. This process was done on all four bed corners until I was strained to my max. Unable to move anything except buck my hips.

The chains padlocked around each wrist and ankle were individually covered with wraps of gorilla tape, an overkill process to ensure I couldn’t slip out of the chains. I certainly couldn’t break them.

I looked up at the two muscular country psychopaths who were ready to make a meal out of me. Billy made a show of setting down a bottle of lubricant loudly on the bedside table.

“You’re all ours,” Noah said removing his underwear. I had never had sex before, and unfortunately it seemed like my first time wasn’t going to be by choice. I meekly cried out under my duct taped face but no sounds were coming out.

“Wait Noah,” Billy said looking at his trail cam and smiling with an evil look in his eye. “I think we might have another trespasser!”
Last edited by Scottstud94 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The jaw wiring is immensely hot. I guess Jacob won't be having any food until his ordeal is over.

The school disciplinarians could learn something from these bullies, even if the school sounds pretty harsh already.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago The jaw wiring is immensely hot. I guess Jacob won't be having any food until his ordeal is over.

The school disciplinarians could learn something from these bullies, even if the school sounds pretty harsh already.
Yeah fortunately for the Arcadia students, Arcadia doesn’t have as many bullies as [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]’s school. Perhaps because of the singular social class and the strict discipline. I do agree that the bullies are skilled in the art of discipline themselves.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 6 - The Grenade

“You don’t go anywhere princess we’ll be right back,” Billy said quickly getting his clothes back on. Noah was doing the same as he grabbed his shotgun. Billy had a cross bow. The two laced up their boots and left as they hurried out the door. It was locked behind them and I was left alone.

Escape was my goal, as impossible as it might have seemed.

—————————————

Alex’s Point of View

I wasn’t sure why Jacob had gotten in the car with those two. I knew something was wrong. Jacob doesn’t miss social gatherings. He also doesn’t lie to me.

I followed the car to this super rural country road before I decided to leave the car just off the main road in a park area and try to look around on foot.

Jacob’s phone pinged near a rural house between his house and Arcadia’s campus. It was really rural. Like I had never seen this place before. Tucked away in the hills and dense northeastern forest.

A no trespassing sign. I disregarded it knowing it was a sign that I must be getting close, and I was according to my phone.

I was still in my uniform. It was about 60 minutes since Jacob left in that car. What could he have been doing? Why was he skipping out hanging out with me? Drugs? Couldn’t be. Maybe he was cheating on his girl? No way. None of it made sense.

I had my socks taped up, but garter removed. I know Jacob always hated Arcadia’s sock rules, but I enjoyed it. Never had to worry about my socks falling down and the tape was easy to get used to. Most Arcadia graduates came from a long line of them, and would send their sons to Arcadia as well. So they often would stick to taping their socks up their entire life.

Like most boys at Arcadia, I didn’t even own ankle socks. The school is a hybrid boarding school so 9 months of the year you travel from home and the other three months you lived at school.

That boarding time started in just one week. Jacob will be my roommate and I’m really excited for it.

I got up to the perch of this hill and looked through the autumn foliage. Maybe 400 yards away was a house. Looked a bit run down. A couple pickup trucks in the drive. Yeah this was the location on Google Maps. It didn’t make sense though.

I pulled out my binoculars from my bag. Looking for any sign of life. Nothing. The house seemed quiet. I sat and watched intently. Focused.

*Click*

I dropped my binoculars as I felt something hard and cold against the back of my head.

“Alright trespasser,” a deep voice said. “You’re not going to move out I’m going to shoot your brains out.”

I didn’t dare move as one figure kept the gun to my head, the other walked in front of me.

“You know what we do to trespassers?” Someone not much older than me with country style boots, ragged jeans, and a camo overcoat said.

“We punish them, fortunately for you we got another prisoner so we’re going to go easy on you. What’s your name boy?”

“Alex,” I said meekly. Scared to death.

“You one of those soccer fags huh?”

“No im not a… well I mean yes sir.” I replied.

“Ha! You hear that Noah, I’m a sir now.”

“That is good Billy sir.” The two laughed heartedly as I had hoped the situation would defuse but things got serious again.

On my knees I looked up at the one known as Billy.

“Since we’re in a good mood here’s whats going to happen, you’re going to put your hands behind you’re back and we’re going to tie them up. You’re going to walk back to that school of yours and say you got hazed. If you don’t, we’re going to find you and shoot you for real.”

I put my hands behind me. The gun was lowered as they were tightly crossed behind my back.

“You know what this is?” Billy said holding what looked like a hand grenade.

“It’s a grenade right?”

“That’s right, so we want a little assurance that you’re going to go to the nearest place which is that Arcadia school, open your mouth.”

“Wha…”

The grenade was shoved into my mouth.

“Bite down on the handle, very nice. Now I’m about to pull the pin. If you stop biting down at any moment off will go your head so I suggest while we tape your mouth shut you keep that jaw clenched.”

Terrified at what was happening, the pin was indeed pulled and the other boy Noah, used some clear packaging tape wrapping it around my head over a dozen times to keep the explosive in my mouth.

My clothes outside of my socks, underwear, and cleats were cut off with a knife.

“Now run back to your school boy before we change your mind about shooting trespassers.”

I started to run toward the school needing to get out of there.

“Don’t trip!” One of them shouted. I realized he was right as I kept my mouth clinched on the grenade. I had a long mile walk ahead of me.

———-

Jacobs point of View

I was exhausted. The last half hour I had bucked and thrashed. Tried to rip my way out. Break the chains. Break the bedposts. Anything I could do to escape, but no luck. The bed was made of iron and was not giving. The chains were thinner but could withstand thousands of pounds of pressure. The tape ensured I couldn’t slip a hand or foot out.

I needed to escape, my life depended on it, but it was truly impossible.

I heard the clock of the lock and I wept into the mattress knowing I couldn’t get out of this situation.

I could’ve gone to an adult. I could’ve done so many things but I willingly gave myself up to these guys. Now I’m chained down to a bed naked, doomed to what was going to be the worst night of my life. My fate was left in the hands of two goons who had their heads with several screws loose.

“Bad news Jacob, one of your fag soccer boys was trespassing. Some skinny punk named Alex.”

Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse, it did. Hearing Alex was mugged by those goons.

“Yeah we put a grenade in his yap and had him run crying back to that school, he got off easy.”

“Ahhh yeah, where were we. Oh right. Well looks like you didn’t move like we said.”

“Billy I kind of want to make him give me a blowjob, but he yap is wired shut,” Noah said as he started unlacing his boots.

“Only thing I’m worried about with that is him biting, otherwise I’m all for it.”

“If we ripped out his teeth, he couldn’t bite at all! Just a blowjob bitch the rest of his days,” Noah clearly the more sadistic of the two said. I shook my head no, frankly happy my mouth was wired shut at this stage.

“We can’t do that, we need him to get us into that school and for that we can’t harm him,” Billy said referring to a new plan the boys had concocted, “Well not too much at least,” he said dropping his pants. Soon the boys had discarded their white socks and stood above the bed naked. The lube on the table was picked up. Nobody on the trail cam to save me now.

————————

Alex’s point of view.

I had never been so scared in my life as I got to campus in my underwear, hands tied behind my back, shirtless, live grenade clenched between my teeth.

The safety lever of a grenade had a four second release, so if I let go then four seconds later my head was gone.

I looked everywhere. Hoping to find someone. Standing near the school fountain. “McCraner!”

Headmaster Davidson.

“What in the absolute hell is happening here,” he said dropping his briefcase and coming over to untie my hands.

“You’re an upperclassmen now, hard to believe you’re still getting picked on. Gosh they really did well with these knots.”

Soon my hands were free and I pointed to my mouth. He unraveled the tape from my head and soon realized what was in my mouth.

“Dear God McCraner what have you gotten yourself into? Do not release that valve. Walk with me. I walked to the edge of the school property with the Headmaster.

“Now I’m going to grab this out of tour mouth, if it’s live I’m going to throw it into the woods.”

Ready. Three. Two. One. He grabbed the safety lever from my mouth and I finally released my iron jaw like vise. The grenade was thrown into the woods. I waited.

Then a loud boom exploded sending leaves, bark, and twigs everywhere. I fell to the ground in a state of relief. The Headmaster was not happy.

“Pranks and discipline are welcome here at Arcadia. I’m not sure shoving live grenades in people’s mouths is wise though, who did this to you McCraner?”

“Just a hazing sir from the soccer team, please I don’t want to get me teammates in trouble.”

“Very well, so you won’t give the names.I respect that, but rules are rules. If you don’t give the names, you serve their punishment. So after school and lunch detention the next three weeks?”

“Yes sir,” I said.

“Good, we’ll have you hanging from your underwear on hooks during lunch. After school maybe we’ll put you in the stocks. I’ll give it some consideration. Anyway now go find some pants son. Good to see you’ve been taking your sock taping seriously,” and he walked back to his briefcase and went on his way.

I shook myself off and headed to the locker room where I could find an old uniform to put on, head back home. One thing I did learn though, Jacob got mixed up with those goons and one way or another I needed to help him.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

An actual grenade :shock: these guys are insane! The headmaster seems pretty unflappable, though.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I was sure the grenade was going to be a fake, and I didn't think Alex was going to be allowed to walk away. I was way wrong.

for such a strict school, the headmaster seems surprisingly ok with a live grenade being used for hazing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic