Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Welcome back [mention]TayDay95[/mention] !
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Good to be back Caesar! I missed you guys 😊
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is so good to have you back, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], especially with all of your writing skills. I'm sure we are all looking forward to seeing you in production once more.

Sincere condolences for Cassie.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Still, I'm really, really, really glad to have you back. And by the looks of it, you haven't lost the knack for writing characters. Look forward to seeing where this is headed, but take your time.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Its late so Ill have to read it and give you a thorough reply later, but nice to see you back writing! :D

Im also sorry for your loss, if you ever need to chat just send a PM
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Chapter was so senstivilly written. The Way Kate cared for Danny - and Emma Helsingborg Danny too. [mention]TayDay95[/mention] You continue perfectly where you left.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Nice to see you return :D
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention].

Thanks for commenting guys, it's so good to hear from you all again!

I'm just about to start working on the next update so here's hoping it turns out ok haha
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] welcome back bud, you've been missed here over the past few months!!

I see you haven't lost one bit of your writing touch too!!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention].

Thanks so much to everyone who commented after the last chapter. It really does feel awesome to be writing for you fine people again ❤️

Now as promised, let's get back into some action with our favourite matriarch of bondage royalty shall we? 😈👑

Previously... Emma was able to convince a psychologically troubled Danny to agree to get professional help for his PTSD.

....................................................................................

Chapter 13: Form A Line, People!

Cassandra was the first to notice Danny, Kate and Em return to the Mirror Room. Her bosses' exit had been so abrupt, and her confidence had momentarily waned as she was left a dom short with four subs still to manage... Fortunately Caleb was well experienced, and had been occupying Jack and Ryan's attention very, very well indeed. He currently had the two hunks making out on their knees in the corner, pleasuring himself as he watched.

As for the girls, Beth was still bound to the chair she'd occupied in the circle, only now with much more rope encircling her voluptuous naked body, and her tape-sealed mouth muffled further by a leather hood that covered her entire head save for two small nostril-holes to breathe out of. She struggled and squirmed visibly as she fought a losing battle against a relentless vibrator...

This meant Cass was free to exact a little punishment on the ever-naughty redhead brat, Valerie.

Sure enough, once smiling warmly to acknowledge the trio's return to the room, The Queen immediately resumed her task at hand...

Namely flogging the curvaceous redhead beauty with a cat o' nine tails as she stood, bent over, with her arms suspended in a strappado tie. Drool gushed from Val's rosy lips as she bit down hard on a large black ball gag, failing miserably to contain her yelps of pain.

"Oh damn, Cass ain't holding back with Val tonight!" Katie remarked to Emma as the two girls crossed the breadth of the room, undressing again as they went.
"Eh knowing Val she's probably earned it hahaha!" Emma chuckled.
"Ha! You're probably right..." Kate then called out: "My Queen? May I ask what did Slave Valerie did to earn this whipping My Queen?"

Cassandra broke rhythm with her strikes, albeit briefly, to answer: "Of course, first Slave Valerie refused to call Your Queen by her proper title, then when ordered to stand she refused, and finally, instead of taking a few small crop strikes as punishment, she tried to swat Your Queens crop away. I'm simply teaching this peasant girl a lesson in manners. Aren't I slave?"

At those last words, Cass delivered a swift blow to Val's bare, sunburnt-looking bottom. "Ahhhh owwhowwhowwmmph! Ymmth mmm kwmmph!"

"You will behave yourself for the rest of the night, or you will be punished even more severely, am I clear?" The Queen barked, lowering the flogger.

"Mmmhmmmhmmhmmph!" Val nodded erratically, were those tears starting to stream down her cheeks? Emma rushed forward after stripping off the last of her clothes. "Woah Jesus Cass go easy! We're supposed to be having fun here!"

Em's emotions got the better of her after her talk with Danny, she was in a very protective frame of mind, but as she approached, Cass quickly pulled her in close to reassure her.

"Hey, I'm sorry I know how it looks but she's ok, I checked several times as I was flogging her if I was going too hard, turns out Val is actually quite fond of this pain!" The tyrannical Queen disappeared briefly, as the caring mother Cassie explained herself to Emma.

"Oh... is that true my love? Are you ok?" Em cupped the crying redhead's cheeks, wiping tears away with her thumbs before pulling out the ball gag from Val's mouth.

"Mmmph... Oww... Yeah I'm fine babe, it does really hurt but, the pain feels weirdly good, like it's got me really, really fucking horny..." Even as she was still sniffing back tears, the sexy redhead licked her lips sensually at her partner.

"Oh, I see..." A smile formed on Emma's face. A very naughty smile to match the one spreading across her girlfriends face.

"My Queen?" Emma turned towards Cass, not daring to look The Queen in the eye.
"Yes slave?"
"If I may suggest, My Queen, Slave Valerie is aroused as hell from your punishment, and it seems to me everyone in the room is pretty damn horny... perhaps we could all get together and do something about it?"

As she realised what the brunette was suggesting, Cassandra's pretty face formed that same naughty smile... albeit cautiously...

"Slave Valerie? If you agree to what I believe Slave Emma is suggesting, I want your verbal consent first as this wasn't a plan for tonight. State what you want very clearly ok?" Cass sounded almost like her motherly self again for a moment as she walked in front of Val and gently lifted her chin.

"What do you want to happen?"

Valerie grinned, despite her aching rear end.

"I want everyone in this room to take turns fucking me, My Queen."

With that, Cass gathered everybody from around the room, and explained the change in plans. Consent was clearly established as Cass asked each individual person, especially Emma and Beth, if they were ok with the idea. Everyone agreed this was just a bit of fun, and nobody would be cheating on anyone else. Caleb naturally chose to opt out as he wasn't interested in women, but it appeared he was far from done for the night as Jack and Ryan made him... Well ...

A tempting offer.

With that, Cassandra and Danny passed out strap-ons to the ladies, and naturally The Queen donned one herself too, no way she was missing out on this!

"Alright then... Form a line, people!"

Valerie's pussy and buttcheeks tensed up in anticipation, before clamping her teeth around her new replacement ball gag.

"Mmmmmph...." She moaned softly

"Trust me Val, I got a feeling you're gonna be loud."

Danny winked at the strappado-bound, naked beauty before joining the line...

"Begin when you're ready" The Queen announced.

TO BE CONTINUED
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well at last the bondage returns. And in the best and hottest of way at that. For while you know my tastes well enough my good friend. And no doubt know why I skip past certain chapters. I have to admit this is one wonderfully written and intense scene you paint. But more over. I feel the way you showed Valerie’s consent was ultimately the most positive and powerful of statements.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] welcome back and thank you for more of this wonderful talewith two incredible updates, from the emotional weight of Danny's trauma to a spectacular bondage fest.

You paint your scenes so well and have a talent for cutting right to the heart of your characters. Kudos
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn things are heating up again. Time to go put some more popcorn in the microwave so I can sit back and enjoy this part of the show 😃
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Well, that's what you get for bratting at the Queen, I guess... though I have a feeling it won't be the last time Val gets her brat on with Cass, given the results it's gotten her... and it might be a good idea for Beth and Emma to make sure they have something on hand at home to take care of this side of Valerie...

I lost count exactly how many people will be in that line, but I wager that by the time they're done, Val will be... um... well, let's just say she might have had that horniness taken care of, amirite? Who knows, she might even do what the Queen says for the rest of the night?

Damn, it feels good to have this story moving forward again. Welcome back, [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. Welcome back.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As [mention]NotSeen[/mention] says,
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago ... Damn, it feels good to have this story moving forward again. Welcome back, @TayDay95. Welcome back.
Very hot stuff.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Catching up on these last couple chapters! It's good to have you back!
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Fortunately Caleb was well experienced, and had been occupying Jack and Ryan's attention very, very well indeed. He currently had the two hunks making out on their knees in the corner, pleasuring himself as he watched.
I'm gonna need more of these three guys ASAP! :lol: In all seriousness, I'm happy to see you updating again, and I am looking forward to more!
My M/M Stories Here
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow [mention]TayDay95[/mention] ! You did your magic again - this is not just hot, but scorching hot!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention]...you have grabbed the attention of this gay man with your tale!
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

Glad to have this one back.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Damn things are heating up again. Time to go put some more popcorn in the microwave so I can sit back and enjoy this part of the show 😃
Hahaha it'll be a miracle if Club Intimate doesn't burn to the ground with all the hotness this group of friends and lovers generates for sure! 😂

Thanks for your kind comment Red! 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Well, that's what you get for bratting at the Queen, I guess... though I have a feeling it won't be the last time Val gets her brat on with Cass, given the results it's gotten her... and it might be a good idea for Beth and Emma to make sure they have something on hand at home to take care of this side of Valerie...

I lost count exactly how many people will be in that line, but I wager that by the time they're done, Val will be... um... well, let's just say she might have had that horniness taken care of, amirite? Who knows, she might even do what the Queen says for the rest of the night?

Damn, it feels good to have this story moving forward again. Welcome back, @TayDay95. Welcome back.
No doubt Val will be MORE than satisfied by the time everybody's through with her lol. Thanks for this buddy, it feels awesome to be writing again, especially for you amazing people ❤️
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Catching up on these last couple chapters! It's good to have you back!

I'm gonna need more of these three guys ASAP! :lol: In all seriousness, I'm happy to see you updating again, and I am looking forward to more!
Oh don't you worry my friend, before this night session of the story is finished, the three boys are gonna get a very, VERY steamy slice of the story devoted to them 😉
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Wow @TayDay95 ! You did your magic again - this is not just hot, but scorching hot!
Thanks Caesar! Better keep the fire hoses handy hahaha! 😂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago @TayDay95...you have grabbed the attention of this gay man with your tale!
Super glad to hear it Cowboy 😊 luckily once Val has gotten her fill (teehee) of pleasure, it'll be Jack, Ryan and Caleb's turn to be focused on! 😉
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Rdo4y8 wrote: 2 years ago Glad to have this one back.
Thanks mate! Hope you enjoy future updates! 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic