RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS 2 - F/F - Chapter 7 - ALONE WITH MAUI

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Maui’s Torment

The tiny girl groaned at her new predicament. She took little solace in the fact that she was not entirely naked. Her legs were sheathed in sheer black stockings and she wore sheer black panties. The thin material of the panties did little to ease the bite of the elaborate crotchrope and hip harness that had been fashioned on her.

To make matters worse, her stocking-clad legs were pulled apart by a spreader bar that captured her slim ankles. Her arms had been bound behind her with ample turns of rope at the wrists and elbows. Her wrists had been tied off to a sturdy horizontal bar pulling her arms up behind her. Finally, a rubber-coated bit gag had been inserted into her mouth. The strappado position was diabolical and Maui, unfortunately, was not used to it.

Maui shifted her legs and body in a vain attempt to find comfort. Her movements were then stilled with a loud slap on her exposed derriere.

“Stop fidgeting, Maui! Really, you should show more control and discipline!” admonished Karen as she applied another blow to Maui’s rear end, which had already turned red in color.

“You should be ashamed of yourself, taking advantage of poor Raquel like that! Besides, I gave you no such permission! You have been a naughty girl!” growled Karen as she applied another stinging slap to Maui.

“Mungh! Muuuh!” was all the sound that Maui could make with the bit gag distorting her mouth. Droll dripped from her mouth profusely as she struggled from the humiliating position and punishment.

Meanwhile, Raquel stood nearby, tied to a chair. Her naked body glistened after Karen’s last torment, but she was absurdly grateful for being in a far more comfortable position. “Comfortable” meant her wrists were tied behind the chair. More rope girded her upper body keeping her sitting straight on the padded wooden chair. Her legs were bound together at ankles, calves and thighs. Her ankle bonds were tied to the bottom of the chair pulling her feet beneath the chair with her toes having the barest contact with the floor. She wore a ballgag and she was already drooling, even more so that she was witnessing Maui’s punishment.

Meanwhile, Karen had walked around her hapless victim and pulled up some more on the strappado rope eliciting a groan of pain from Maui as the tiny girl felt her shoulder muscles strain.

Karen took the opportunity to fondle the helpless girl’s naked breasts, grasping, squeezing and pinching even as Maui squirmed in her restraints. She then dipped a finger into Maui’s vulnerable slit and was gratified to find the girl very wet indeed.

“Such a slut you are, my dear! Despite my meager torments, your cunt is so very wet!” said Karen as she fingered the girl’s hairless slit some more eliciting a slow groan of mixed pleasure and pain.

“But relief will not come easy for you, little girl! You need to learn patience!” said Karen releasing the strappado rope and pulling her finger out of Maui’s sopping slit. Maui groaned as the strain on her shoulders eased.

“This should keep you occupied while I give Raquel her just desserts!” said Karen as she inserted a bullet vibrator into the elaborate hip harness and turned it on. The vibrations wracked Maui’s most sensitive spot, but she knew that they were not strong enough to afford her relief. She was in for a long bout of teasing and denial and Maui could only groan, hoping for some mercy.

But her captor turned away from the squirming captive and turned her attention to the lovely naked girl bound on the chair.

“Let me see. What should I do with you now, my dear Raquel?” said Karen with a soft chuckle.

So

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]TklToy[/mention]
[mention]TightsBound[/mention]

What should Karen do with Raquel now while Maui is stewing?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Total sensory deprivation? As complete as possible? :)
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

Well I will always vote tickling... but how about using ice!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Absolutely WONDERFUL!! Can't wait to read more :twisted:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I vote hood with built in blindfold, penis gag and earplugs, nipple.clamps and crotch rope with low level.buzzing egg or.vibrator. arm binder and legs strapped together. Then a gentle, or not so gentle blend of spanking and foot.tickling.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]JulieG[/mention]: Sounds good to me :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I vote hood with built in blindfold, penis gag and earplugs, nipple.clamps and crotch rope with low level.buzzing egg or.vibrator. arm binder and legs strapped together. Then a gentle, or not so gentle blend of spanking and foot.tickling.
Woohoo! Very evil! Love it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Raquel Rendered Senseless

To Raquel’s surprise, Karen started untying the ropes binding her to the chair. When freed, she gratefully stretched before Karen gave her a passionate kiss on the lips before leading her away from the tormented Maui.

“Let’s try something I’ve been meaning to try on you for a while,” said Karen as she led Raquel to a tatami-covered area of the floor. They kissed and embraced for a few minutes before Karen pushed her naked prize onto the floor.

Karen ordered Raquel to place her hands behind her palm-to-palm. Raquel felt her arms encased in a leather sheathe and then she realized what it was—an armbinder. Karen carefully pulled up the device to ensnare Raquel’s arms before zipping it up. Leather straps went over Raquel’s shoulders to insure that it would not be coming off.

“How does that feel, my dear?” asked Karen.

“Tight! Good and tight!” exclaimed Raquel as she wriggled about. Karen could not resist fondling Raquel’s naked breasts and the helpless brown-skinned girl leaned against her captor, taking in the pleasurable sensation.

Next, a ballgag was wedged into Raquel’s mouth and her lovely lips wrapped around the black orb sealing her mouth.

“You are gonna love this!” said Karen as she slipped a leather hood over the hapless girl. The prisoner’s hair was passed through an opening at the back of the hood. Now, Raquel was silenced and sightless. She could barely hear anything with the leather covering her ears. Fortunately, there were openings in front of the hood to allow Raquel to breathe.

Once again, Karen went about kneading the defenseless girl’s lovely breasts, squeezing, caressing and pinching until Raquel’s chest was heaving. Her breath came in short pants and then she felt her shaven slit groped mercilessly by her mistress. She could not stifle the moans that could barely be heard through the hood.

And then…a flash of pain! Pincer clamps had been applied to Raquel’s breasts making her squirm in her bonds!

“Let’s see if I can slow you down some more, eh?” said Karen as she pushed Raquel down onto the tatami mat. She used lengths of leather to buckle Raquel’s lovely bare legs together at ankles, calves and thighs. Now, the brown-skinned prisoner lay on the floor, thoroughly bound and helpless.

With naughty intent, Karen took up a cordless vibrating wand and switched it on to a low setting. Taking her prisoner’s legs in hand, she slowly settled the business end of the wand onto Raquel’s womanhood and the captive let out a muffled groan and writhed in her leather prison. The armbinder and straps creaked but held firm. With ever movement, Raquel’s breasts were reminded of the pincers as pain shot through her body.

Pleasure and pain vied for contention in the defenseless girl’s body and Raquel could feel her rational mind shutting down to be overcome with waves of sensations, heightened to an incredible degree because of her bondage and sensory deprivation. Her resistance were slowly and cruelly melted away until she was soaring in an incredible welter of sensual bliss.

Finally, it was too much for her body and Raquel let out a scream as multiple orgasms wracked her bound and naked body.

Karen smiled wondering if she should continue with Raquel or get back to Maui.

Should Karen--

A - Continue with Raquel?
B - Get back to Maui?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B :) Maui should not feel left out .....
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

B - but keep Raquel in some form of torment whilst she’s waiting Karen’s return!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – Back to Maui

Karen looked down at the spent Raquel, smiling evilly. She freed her victim from the leather hood and Raquel’s sweaty and lovely face emerged. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily from the incredible torment inflicted upon her. Karen also removed the pincer clamps and Raquel let out a low groan as the blood rushed back to her abused nipples.

Raquel could not resist as Karen fashioned a crotchrope on her. Four strands of rope were now threaded between her legs. Into Raquel’s wet slit Karen inserted an egg vibrator. The strands of rope insured that it would not pop out. Karen then turned the egg to a low setting and stood leaving Raquel writhing helplessly.

“I’ll get back to you, dear, as soon as I finish with Maui,” said Karen.

Karen went back to the still-helpless Maui. Her petite body strained in the strappado. Her naked body glistened with sweat and drool issued from her mouth. The utter humiliation of her position merely added to the torment of her bondage.

“I’m back, Maui! Miss me?” taunted Karen. She was now brandishing a riding crop. She slapped the implement into the palm of her hand. The sound made Maui jump in her bonds.

Karen then used the business end of the crop to trace patterns on Maui’s very exposed and vulnerable backside. The bound girl could only grunt and moan, wondering what further punishment she would be receiving.

“Naughty little girls like you deserve a spanking, Maui! I think 20 strokes should suffice!” said Karen as she suddenly flicked the crop’s leather tip against the left side of Maui’s buttock.

“Mungh!” was all the sound Maui could make. Karen then inserted the crop between Maui’s legs and then pulled back to strike at the right cheek. Maui jumped again in her tether.

Karen then caressed Maui’s straining left thigh with the crop before striking another blow. Maui’s right thigh was again caressed and then another sharp blow. Maui’s alabaster skin grew red from the blows but Karen walked around her captive. She poked Maui’s hanging breasts with the crop before landing a pair of blows on one side. She moved to Maui’s other side and applied two more blows in quick succession.

Again, she dipped the crop into Maui’s exposed slit and it came away wet.

“You are really a slut, Maui! So wet even under my blows! Fear not, you got more to come!” chuckled Karen.

After what seemed like an eternity, the blows ceased and Maui sobbed with relief. Her backside felt scorched, but she was embarrassed to find her nether regions a sticky mess.

Karen then donned a strap-on dildo and removed Maui’s bit gag. Without preamble, she thrust the fake cock into Maui’s mouth. Caught by surprise, Maui gamefully took the dildo into her mouth. She felt the tip tickle her throat and she struggled not to gag.

“Suck it, girl, suck it good!” commanded Karen and Maui struggled to obey. Karen then pulled out of Maui’s abused mouth pulling forth a stream of drool. She went behind the bound captive and slowly inserted the well-lubricated dildo into Maui from behind.

“Ooooh! Aaah! Please, mistress!” pleaded Maui.

Karen started pumping Maui and asked, “Yes, Maui? Tell me what you want.”

“Ooooh! Aaah! Please, mistress. Take me! F__k me!” gasped Maui.

“We aim to please,” sneered Karen as she stepped up the rhythm while grabbing a handful of Maui’s hair.

Soon, Maui’s rational mind could not take anymore and her body surrendered to animal lust. She impaled herself on Karen’s faux cock with relish and then she screamed as her climax overtook her.

Karen quickly pulled out of Maui and untied her, worried the girl might collapse and tear her arms out of her sockets. She tenderly picked up the tiny girl and brought her to the bed. She caressed Maui’s abused naked body and covered her with a satin blanket.

She likewise released Raquel from her leather restraints and guided the staggering girl to the bed. Raquel lay beside Maui and closed her eyes.

Karen shed her clothes and climbed into the huge bed snuggling between the two girls.

[mention]Bandit666[/mention]

What could be next, dear readers?

A - A new day of captivity for Raquel and Maui
B - Raquel and Maui turn the tables on Karen
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Difficult :) But I will go for B :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

A - she’s such a good captor!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I feel like A, but would not be disappointed with B. Thanks for writing!
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

A. Why mess with a good thing?
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

B - I love a good 2 against 1 revenge plot!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well. As it’s such an interest tale it’s truly hard to decide. But I’m going to have say I’d choose B.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A. More torture from an expert mistress
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 – Alone with Maui

The next day found Raquel leaving to do some Christmas shopping. She wore a short red skirt and white halter top with a denim jacket. She wore flat red sandals as she was planning to do quite a bit of walking.

Maui was putting away the breakfast dishes. She wore a sports bra and tight fitting gym shorts. She wore flip flops on her feet.

Suddenly, Maui felt a leather collar placed around her neck. Her hands went up to feel the studded band encircling her slender neck. She knew that this meant she was to be Karen’s slave toy for the day.

“Once you’re finished, meet me in the Scarlet Room,” said Karen as she strode away. She wore a form-fitting midnight blue nylon catsuit and black calf-length boots. Maui shivered, already dreading and looking forward to what lay in the said room.

Maui opened the door to the Scarlet Room and she saw a lit spotlighting the large bed that she had shared with Karen and Raquel the previous night. Karen stepped out of the darkness and beckoned to her with her hand. As if hypnotized, Maui slowly walked forward.

“Strip, slave! I want you completely naked!” ordered Karen.

Maui obeyed even as she felt her pulse starting to race and her heart beating wildly in her chest. She then stood naked, with her arms at her side. Her slender and petite body was now open to Karen’s scrutiny and she stood there for several minutes under Karen’s hot gaze.

“On the bed with ya now! Move!” ordered Karen. Maui quickly climbed on the bed and lay faceup.

Karen stood on one side of the bed and simply said, “You arm, slave!” Maui stretched out her left arm and Karen quickly wrapped her wrists in a thick hank of rope before connecting the free end to a corner of the bed. In quick succession, Maui’s other wrist and ankles were attached to the other corners of the bed and she lay spreadeagled on the bed—utterly helpless and exposed.

Karen picked up Maui’s discarded panties and stuffed it into her victim’s mouth. She sealed it in with three wide strips of white tape.

“You look so delicious lying there, my little slave! Are you prepared for the final part of your ordeal?” asked Karen. Maui nodded slowly.

Karen attached more rope to the d-rings on Maui’s collar before attaching the free ends to the black steel grilled headboard. Now, Maui could not move her head. She was fully immobilized—utterly defenseless.

Karen crawled onto the bed, moving like a panther stalking its prey. She straddled the helpless girl and began fondling the soft and firm breasts. Her fingers tweaked the nipples, which hardened in response. She then attached tweezer clamps onto the engorged nubs and Maui grunted at the flash of pain which shot through her body. Straining her eyes, she could see long string attached to the nipple clamps.

Karen slowly went down the helpless girl’s nude body and withdrew a shiny black dildo from beneath the bed. It was already slick with lubricant.

“Prepare yourself, slave!” said Karen before she slowly inserted the dildo into the exposed slit of Maui. The bound girl groaned as the fake cock filled her up. Very slowly, Karen thrust the dildo in and out of Maui’s exposed private part even as her prisoner writhed helplessly, groaning delightfully.

Maui’s groans assumed a new crescendo as Karen pulled on the string connected to the tweezer clamps. Slowly and inexorably, Maui’s turgid nipples were pulled downward and she gasped through her nose as the pain mounted in her tortured nipples.

At the same time, Maui was being bothered by the dildo slipping in and out of her now-wet slit. Te combination of pain and pleasure served to ignite the fires of passion within Maui. She moaned miserably as her naked body was battered by twin sensations of pain and pleasure.

Maui clenched and unclenched her hands as the sensual assault continued. Her body was trembling now, already being scourged by the sensations being imposed upon it. Her mind had lost all rational thought so that all that remained was the heat emanating from her nipples and cunt.

Smiling cruelly, Karen kept up the slow torture, denying Maui any hope of climaxing. The nipples were pulled downward. The dildo filled the vagina. Only the sensations remained and the bound girl could only fully experience them, bound as she was.

And then, Karen flung the dildo aside and grabbed a strap-on from beneath the bed. She put it on with some urgency and positioned it between Maui’s splayed legs. She thrust the faux cock to the hilt and Maui groaned loudly as she was impaled anew. Karen had released the strings but the tweezer clamps remained on Maui’s engorged nipples.

Karen pumped the helpless girl. Her trained hips now speeding up thus eliciting grunts and groans from Maui’s gagged mouth.

Maui pleaded through her gagged mouth, “May I cum?”

“No! And don’t you dare cum until I order you!” commanded Karen even as she continued to pound Maui’s exposed pussy.

Maui desperately hung on. Her thighs flexed against the ropes. She did everything so as not to cum, but she was slowly slipping towards the precipice.

Finally, she heard the order as if coming from a great distance, “Now! Maui! Cum for me!”

Maui lost all control and came with multiple orgasms ripping through her bound body. She fell over the cliff and darkness claimed her.

[mention]JulieG[/mention]
[mention]run2win98[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic