Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago Nice to see this still going, and fun gag. This can only go well :lol:
Lol indeed and I certainly hope it has gone to your satisfaction! Good to hear from you again mate 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago Nice to see you back in writing!

This chapter was both amazing hot and sensual, with both lovers' affection to each other being almost visible. Great job!
Thanks mate, great to be back and I've had a blast writing these new chapters, feels like I never left 😁😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Welcome back @TayDay95, I definitely missed seeing updates to this story. Glad see it returning!!

While it may have a been a minute since you've last provided us with a story or update, you haven't lost one bit of your touch 😁

Loved the new addition of Liam and Jasmine. Can't wait to see what they end up getting into once they vist the club 😉

There for a minute, you had me. I though Ryan, Jack and Caleb's sesson was gonna end after that. It's been so long, I almost forgot what happened between him and his dad. Even though it's not exactly my thing, glad to see it didn't totally ruin the sesson.

I truly look forward to seeing where you take this story and glad to have you back among us again 😁
So good to see you again Red it's been too long 😊

I really like Liam and Jazz too, can't wait to flesh out their story some more as the inexperienced young couple.

True Jack's relationship with his dad will still be a big part of his character arc going forward, it's clear he's still troubled by their last interaction.

Thanks so much for your comment brother it's awesome to see ya again 😁😁😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago Hot. At the same time showing how Jack and Ryan really love and care for one another. Appreciate how Caleb is willing to drop everything if Jack wants to stop. Can't wait to see the three of them continue their fun.
It will be a couple of updates before we get back to these two (Club Intimate's a big place haha) but likewise I really can't wait to show you the rest of their session. Should be a real spectacle to behold 😉😉 thanks for commenting Guardian!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Man, that chapter took such an unexpected and sweet turn! Jack and Ryan really do have such a good relationship, and it's very heartening to see Caleb try to make Jack comfortable. A really great moment!

I'll be honest, I wasn't sure who I wanted to win the wrestling match, either outcome would be great! And maybe Ryan will take this little hiccup as an opportunity to get the drop on Caleb... Whatever happens, I can't wait!
Yeah Jack and Ryan are easily one of my fave couples (though I love all these characters if I'm honest haha).

Honestly I was struggling even while I was writing to decide who would win because like you said either outcome would've been great 😂 Can't wait to show you more buddy thanks for your comment 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention].

And back we go to the ladies! I reckon you guys are gonna like this update 😉 Have fun and as always thanks for reading and commenting people 🙂

PREVIOUSLY: Caleb first encouraged Tommy to ask Cassandra out. He then joined Jack and Ryan in their bondage sesh, wrestling Ryan to determine who would get tied up. He unintentionally upset Jack by asking to be called "Daddy" but Jack still agreed to continue their session.

...............................................................................................

Chapter 17: Ready or Not, Here You Cum

"MMMMMPH!!!! MMMMMPH MMM MMMM GUHMMMPH!!!" Valerie cried out to heavens through the thick rubber ball gag that had been forced in her mouth as Cassandra absolutely ponded the sexy redheads pussy with her strap-on.

"That's right slave cum for me! Cum you fucking slut!"

"MMMM YMMPH ymmph ymph ymph Ohhh! Uhmmmmph Ohhh Fummkph!!! AAAHH!!"

Val's voluptuous body, now slippery with sweat after a solid thirty to forty minutes of being fucked over and over by all those left in the room, shuddered, shook and finally collapsed. She experienced one last almighty, mind-breaking, energy-draining orgasm that made her eyes roll back into her head and her tired, aching muscles to simply give up.

"Hmmmph... Hmmmph..."

The beautiful redhead panted, huffed and puffed as Cass finally removed her gag. After Danny had repeated Ryan's little gift of cumming in Valerie's mouth she'd been regagged and made to endure all manner of toys and human parts stimulating her pussy.

Now though, she was very clearly done for the night.

"How you feeling sweetie?" Emma asked her as she helped Beth, Cass, Katie and Danny untie the exhausted beauty from her suspended position.

"Huhh... Ohhh... Yeah, tired babe haha... But so fucking satisfied... Hahh... Holy shit!"

Absolutely exhausted after enduring no less than six orgasms. Val sank into her two girlfriends' arms once she was completely free of her bonds, but all the same, she was smiling with immense pleasure. She'd definitely gotten her moneys' worth out of Club Intimate for one night.

"Here Val, there's some nice robes in this compartment in the wall here you can try on, keep you comfortable." Danny guided the girls over to one of the back corners of the large Mirror Room, and revealed one panel with a small gripping handle sticking out of it, which when pulled open revealed a rack of warm, comfortable black dressing gowns on coat hangers.

"Thanks Danny, you're such a sweetheart..." Val stumbled along with her arms over her girls' shoulders. She slipped the robe on and went to sit on one of the chairs that had been used in the circle, groaning in pain as her muscles relaxed.

"There we go, now make sure yu get up and walk around a bit in a few minutes okay? You don't wanna seize up. Drink some water too." The American gentle giant patted her softly on the back.

"I will, thanks Danny that was so much fun!" Val wrapped herself up comfortably, rubbing her wrists where the rope marks were clear as day.

"OK hun, we're gonna keep going a while longer, you good here?" Beth asked, handing her redhead lover a water bottle.

Valerie nodded, wincing a little as she adjusted her sore buttocks on the chair but still visibly smiling. "Yeah sweetie I'm good, you girls go have more fun. I'll have a good time watching you haha!"

With that, Val shared a loving kiss with Emma first, then Beth, and then slumped back to relax after the intense sexual journey she'd just been on.

............................................................................................

"Well my subjects. Your Queen is pleased you've all been enjoying yourselves."

Her Royal Sexiness Cassandra was still very much in her domina zone, addressing the remaining slaves in the room: namely Emma, Katie and Bethany, as her peasant playthings just like she had earlier.

The beautiful ladies were all lined up in front of her in the centre of the room. Their hands all placed back into steel cuffs behind their backs. Their shapely, stunning bodies fully deprived of any clothes that would mask their natural beauty.

"Sadly our session together has only an hour to go, but to fill this last hour... Your Queen has a plan for one last contest!" The Bondage Monarch grinned wickedly, stirring something exciting in her captive audiences' loins.

"The three of you will be bound, your hands secured above you to the ceiling. You will, naturally be gagged as well. But along with this, my pretty little slaves... Each of you shall have a Hitachi wand bound to your thighs so they touch your pussies."

"Ohh my god yes..." Katie gasped under her breath, already horny as hell at just the thought.

"The girl who has the most orgasms between our starting time, and the end of our session together, will win free drinks for the rest of the night should they choose to hang around the Club!" Cassandra declared proudly.

"Bloody hell, I'm glad Jacks not here for this contest he'd never stop drinking!" Emma thought to herself, and let out an audible giggle.

.............................................................................................

(About Five Minutes Later)

"How's that mamacita?" Danny asked his blonde bombshell.
"Perfect papito, oh but I feel so helpless! Oh no! Save me!" Katie flashed her innocent blue eyes at her boyfriend, unable to contain her mischievous grin.
"Haha nice try gorgeous, open that hot little mouth!"

Danny took Katie's panties that she'd been wearing earlier that night, and stuffed them nice and securely in her eager slavegirl mouth. Her wrists, still cuffed together, had been pulled completely straight above her head, with thin brown hemp rope securing the cuffs' chain to an O-ring hook on the ceiling. Her hunk of a master then pulled a thick red silk scarf between her packed lips, and tied it off securely behind her head. Very effectively gagging the American beauty.

"Mmmmmmm..." Kate moaned at her lover with sensual eyes, already trying to adjust her stance so the vibe tied to her leg would press even harder against her womanhood. The toy wasn't turned on yet, but she was damn eager to get started.

On either side of her. Emma and Beth were identically bound, similarly gagged with their own panties and silk scarves, and just as eager to get the wands touching their pussies to roar to life.

"Secure slavegirl?" Cassandra asked Em as she tied off her cleave gag.
"Ymmph mm Kmmmph!" the pretty brunette smiled as much as she could.

"Very well then... I think we're about ready to begin!"

The Queen and Danny walked to the front of the three enticing bound princesses, admiring their handiwork.

"Shall we boss?" Cass grinned at the former Marine.

"Not just yet I think, I've got an idea for one more participant in this contest..." Danny grinned back mischievously.

"Wha-" The beautiful Dom's hard persona suddenly dropped. "You mean me?"

"You're an amazing Dominatrix Cass, but occasionally you've gotta experience it on both sides of the ropes."

Cass hesitated, stunning the girls with her break of character as she shuffled somewhat nervously on the spot.

"Come on Cass!" Val shouted from across the room "Do it! You'll have fun!"

Rolling her eyes with a resigned grin, The Queen nodded for Danny to go ahead, as she removed her long black gloves...

.............................................................................................

"OK ladies, you have forty-five minutes! Starting from..."

Danny was staring intently at his wristwatch.

The girls had been joined in their helplessness by their powerful Queen, who despite her reservations appeared to enjoy the feeling of ropes and handcuffs against her skin. She felt rather relieved with a gag filling her mouth as she could relax and not have to be in a state of constant vigilance...

And she was ready to cum like crazy to win this little contest of her own making.

"Now!"

One by one Danny quickly travelled down the line of bound and gagged girls and clicked their vibrators on. First Emma, then Kate, then Bethany, then Cassandra.

Click! "Haahhmmph!" Emma gasped.
Click! "Mmmmmph!" Kate squeed.
Click! "Ughmmph!" Beth groaned.
Click! "Ohh Ghommph!" Cass exclaimed.

Like that, the race was on!

The young, gorgeous, sexually charged slave girls all did everything they could to turn themselves on as much as humanly possible. They raised their legs to press the tip of their wands harder against their pussies. They struggled emphatically against their bonds to gain arousal from that wonderful sense of helplessness. They moaned erotically into their cleave gags in a symphony of sex appeal.

Kate stared longingly at her handsome boyfriend, his muscles rippling, his shirt barely containing his powerful physique. She imagined him taking her from behind, using her like the helpless slut she wanted to be.

Beth quickly realised there was enough give in the ropes that the girls could actually get right up close to each other, skin-to-skin. She demonstrated this perfectly by going up to Cass and rubbing herself up against the tied up Dom like a cat wanting attention.

Cass saw the appeal and likewise, the sexy Asian started to rub her ample, soft, natural breasts against the Italian babes equally exquisite chest.

Despite all this, Emma simply closed her eyes and imagined herself as the victim of a kidnapping, a scenario that never failed to turn her on.

She was the first to orgasm.

"Mmmmph! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhmmmmmph!" The hot-as-hell country girl rattled against her bonds, her pussy soaked to the touch.

"Fmph!" Cass cursed into her gag, determined she wouldn't lose this contest.
"Hemmph! Hmm! Hmm!" she beckoned to Beth to come closer to her, and she started kissing the beautiful raven-haired gem, the pair of them still gagged.

"Mmm ymmmmph..." Beth moaned, her eyes closed as she took in the amazing feeling of kissing the gorgeous Asian. Only then she had an idea...

"Heymm hmgmm mm! Cmmm hmmph!"
"Hmmph?"
"Hlmm Stmm!"

Brushing her cheek up against Cassandra's chin, Beth was able to get her gag a little loose, and with a few more brushes, she was able to spit out the scarf and panties, letting the cleave drop onto her bare neck.

"Hmmmph! Nmm mm! Nmm mm!" Cass presented her own gag to her new temporary ally.
"Okay hold still Cass! Nngh!" Beth grunted as she grabbed the scarf pulling against The Queens lips in her teeth, and after a few tries was able to pull it down off her face, the sexy Asian also spitting out her black panties.

"Thanks for mmmmm? Mmmmmmm..."

Cass moaned sensually as Beth's lips pressed against hers, their tongues slipping into each other's mouths.

"Mmmhmmmhmm you're so sexy My Queen." Beth giggled adorably.
"Thank you darling, so are you..."

The two black-haired beauties continued to make out until they both came at the same time, their teamwork clearly paying off.

Sure enough, Danny, ever so impartial and not wanting his girlfriend to fall behind, walked up behind Katie and grabbed a handful of each of her intoxicating naked breasts, much to the protests of the other girls.

"Hey!!"
"Danny no fair!"
"Chmmmphmm!"
"Oh cry me a river haha!"
"Haha you bastard!"

Squeezing Kate's boobs like they were his favourite toys on earth, the handsome Latino began to kiss his lovers neck. She moaned with all the pleasure in the world, the buzzing between her legs not turning her on nearly as much as her beloved boyfriends affectionate touch.

She orgasmed next, and she did so hard, almost crying with the pleasure bursting out of her body.

"Hummmmmph! Hummmph! Ohhhmmm! Ohh Ghoth!" she panted heavily through her gag.

"I love you beautiful..." Danny whispered "You're so good to me, you put up with so much from me, I love you so fucking much."

Words for her ears only.

"Hmm lmmph ymm bmmbmm..." She mumbled in reply, before he pulled out her gag and kissed her full on the lips.

The girls were all puffing, heaving, struggling and moaning like crazy after their first orgasm each, the temperature in the room got so intense that Valerie, who had been watching intently from the sidelines, got up to take a little walk like Danny said to stretch her legs...

Right up to Emma, who she made out with and fingered until her country girl lover came a second time. She then did the same to Beth, and in an effort to keep things interesting, immediately made out with Cassandra and made her climax as well.

This kept up for what felt like hours, the girls shivering, pulsating and screaming with sexual energy. Cassandra was having the time of her life for her first time as a sub.

Orgasm after orgasm erupted in the Mirror Room, Val and Danny ensuring the race was a tight one as they "helped out" any of the girls who seemed to be falling behind.

At one point they even started making out and fondling each other, right there in front of their partners, so intense was the sexual tension radiating through the room.

In the last minute, Cass and Emma surged ahead by an orgasm each. They'd both climaxed four times each, and the toll on their tired bodies was starting to show. Nevertheless both girls grinded relentlessly against their wands, Danny and Val offering no more help.

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" Cass groaned, her gag having been replaced.
"Fuuuuummmmkkph!!!" Emma swore, her hands clutching hard onto the ropes securing her to the roof.

"Ten, nine, eight..." Danny counted down for all to hear.

"Uggghhhh Gooodmmph!! MMMMMPH!!!"
"Haaa! Haa! AHHHHHMMMPH!!!"

"Come on Em!" Val cheered, flashing her massive, gorgeous tits from her robe to encourage her pretty brunette. "You've got this baby!"

The sight of Valerie's incredible bosoms must have helped, because seconds later. Emma screamed into her gag, releasing all the energy she had into one last climax of sweat and lust and fluids...

"MMMMMMMMMMHMMHMMHMMPH!!!"

But then, out of nowhere, so did Cass!

"HUUUHHHMMMMMMMMMPHHHH!!!"

"Four, three, two, one! That's it! Holy fuck looks like we got a tie!" Danny exclaimed.
"Pun intended?" Val giggled.
"Shut up!"

The pair laughed boisterously as the four exhausted girls all slumped to the floor, still held aloft by the rigid ropes binding them to the ceiling.

As quickly as he'd turned them on, Danny clicked the vibes back off again, met with sighs of immense relief and gratitude.

Sweaty as hell, panting like dogs and aching from the intensity of all those orgasms, the girls were more than happy to be let down.

Emma and Cassandra proved to be equal winners, and after that crazy bondage session, free drinks were starting to sound really, really good!

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was a hell of a wild ride - and Cassandra joining the fun was a really nice twist :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was a hell of a wild ride - and Cassandra joining the fun was a really nice twist :)
Glad you enjoyed that Caesar! 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

@Bandit666, @Red86, @NotSeen, @GreyLord, @Caesar73, @LunaDog, @Beaumains, @wolfman, @tickletied84, @slackywacky, @Rdo4y8, @DeeperThanRed, @Ossassin, @gag1195, @KidnappedCowboy, @MountainMan_91,
@cj2125, @blackbound, @FabianStr2016.

Hey guys hope you all enjoy this latest chapter, there isn't gonna be any bondage I'm afraid but it's only for one chapter, gotta get some characters acquainted before there's more action, y'know? 😜 Like I said hope you all enjoy this regardless!

Also, here's a 'recasting' of the bartender and Cassandra's crush: Tommy Petrovic.

PREVIOUSLY: Cassandra was made a sub for the first time as she participated in an orgasm contest with Kate, Emma and Bethany. The winners, Em and Cass, get free drinks for the rest of the night as their reward.

...............................................................................................

Chapter 18: Oh, To Be Young!

"Oookay there we are, enjoy your night guys! Next please!"

Jess, the bubbly alt-girl receptionist of Club Intimate waved the young Liam and Jasmine through out of the lobby after she stamped the back of their hands. The nervous couple were amazed at how cheap the price had been to enter, and now held each others' hands tightly as ever.

"God... I can't believe we're doing this." Jazz took a deep breath, Liam could feel her trembling.
"I know, I've never been to a place like this, what do you think it'll be like?" the stocky male student asked his girlfriend.
"No idea, I guess we'll just look for someone who looks like they're in charge and... See what happens?" the slender pink-haired beauty shrugged.

Before they entered the Main Floor, the music already thumping intensely in the young couples' eardrums, Jazz stopped in her tracks.

"Liam, wait!"
"What? What's wrong babe?!"

The pair found that they now had to yell over the music and the people coming in and out of the Main Floor of which there were many.

"Nothing's wrong, I just..." Jazz hesitated, her hands still trembling, but she smiled as if in excitement, not apprehension.

She then kissed her new boyfriend on the cheek, a bright look in her golden-brown eyes.

"Thank you for doing this with me sweetie!"

Liam didn't say a word, he just brought Jazz close into his chest for a warm, knowing hug, before once again taking her hand.

"Let's do this!"

Just as their newest patrons were entering the Club, Kate and Danny led their good friends Em, Val, Beth and Cassandra to the bar. All dressed back in their party going clothes, except for Cass who was still in her 'work uniform' of her skimpy black corset and dazzling tiara. There'd been more than enough bondage for this group for one night, now it was time to have fun in a different way: with plenty of alcohol, lots of good music and the pleasure of each others' company.

"Fuck me, I definitely haven't came that much in one night for a long time!" Emma groaned in amusement.
"I know, when I thought up that last part even I didn't imagine it being THAT wild!" Cass replied.

After the session Cassandra had reverted back to her 'normal' self, The Queen persona having gone on sabbatical for the evening. It was incredibly jarring for her friends to see the beautiful mother turn from a fierce, no-nonsense dominatrix into a rather reserved, polite lady who wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Would you care for a cocktail Cass? Personally I think you did a standup job tonight!" Katie took Cass' hand and led her to the edge of the bar.
"Oh, really? That would be wonderful thank you!" The Asian beauty blushed intensely, feeling flattered beyond belief.

Upon reaching the bar, Cass was overjoyed to see Tommy, the rugged-looking, stubble-faced hunk of a bartender still on his shift.

"Hi!" she tried to yell at him over the music but her voice cracked slightly, which made her cover her mouth in embarrassment.
"Hahaha! Hi Cass!" He laughed in reply.

"Is it just me?" Cassandra thought "Or does he look kind of nervous too?"

"Tommy? Tommy!" Katie slapped the bar to get the tattooed drinks-masters attention.

"Wha-? Oh hey yeah sorry boss!" Tommy snapped his eyes back to the American blonde as though he'd been in a trance.

"Haha it's OK, two margaritas thanks Tommy!"

Grabbing a margarita each for herself and Cass, Katie then raised her glass along with the rest of the group.

"Everybody, here's to an amazing night of fun and bondage, and here's to our incredible doms of the evening, Danny and Cass!"

"DANNY AND CASS!" The group all shouted in unison before they let the drinking commence.

Tommy, anxiously pacing up and down the bar serving drinks, couldn't take his eyes off Cassandra, even after a full night of dominating, she looked absolutely flawlessly beautiful. Caleb's words of encouragement had been swimming around in his head for ages now: You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take...

"Come on Tom!" He thought to himself "You're a bloody grown man you can do this!"

Striding back to her spot at the bar, Tommy flung the tea towel he used to wipe the bar over his shoulder, he was gonna do this, he knew he could do this "Cass, would you like to go out sometime?" simple words, a simple question. OK Tommy here we...

Go.

Cass had been taken aside by Kate and Danny, who seemed to be introducing her to a couple of young clients.

Shit...

(A couple minutes earlier)

"How the hell do we know who's in charge? Or who's a Dom?!" Liam shouted to Jazz over the pounding beat.
"No idea, there's so many people in skimpy outfits I can't tell!"

The Main Floor of Club Intimate could prove somewhat overwhelming for people new to the bondage scene, as Jasmine and Liam were quickly discovering. There were people bound and gagged all over the place, so many scantily-clad men and women of all sorts of shapes and sizes performing all manner of kinky acts.

Not long after they entered the Club, a random older man had even walked right up to them and asked if they wanted to play with him and his wife. Unsure and, kind of put off they respectfully declined, fortunately the man was a good sport about it.

"What should we do?!" Jasmine asked, holding her boyfriends hand even tighter.
"I don't know, maybe let's just go to the bar and get a drink and then we can come up with a plan!"

Making their way through the crowded floor hand in hand, the high-school lovers were able to push through to the bar where they both breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"Jesus Christ! This place is wild!" Liam exclaimed as he knelt back on the bar and wrapped Jazz up in his strong arms.
"I know, damn near impossible to know who's staff and who isn't!"

"Well if you wanna take it up with management, you're more than welcome!" A booming American voice erupted

"Huh?"

Realising the man to their right was talking to them, Liam and Jazz took note of the huge, ripped Latino currently smiling warmly in their direction.

"You fine people having some trouble? I'm Danny Garcia, I'm the co-owner of this Club!"

The young couple couldn't believe their luck as the huge American outstretched his hand, a truly kind smile on his face. Liam winced as the big guy nearly crushed his hand while shaking it.

"Jesus... Hi! Liam! This is my girlfriend Jasmine!" Liam yanked his sore hand away.
"Call me Jazz if you like!" the beautiful alt-girl smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you both! This is Katie!" Danny turned around and gestured for his blonde bombshell of a partner to join them.
"Oh hi!" The bubby valley girl waved then offered her hand for a much lighter, more graceful handshake.

"Hi Katie!"
"Pleased to meet you!"

"Kate runs the Club with me, in fact this was all her idea, it's more her baby than mine!"
"Haha nonsense sweetie it belongs to both of us! So... How are you two sweet things enjoying your evening?"

"Well uh... Actually we only just got here, we were hoping we could get some kind of lesson on tying knots!" Jasmine nervously explained.
"Yeah, we've both fantasised about me tying Jazz up for a while but uh... Well honestly I've never actually bound anyone before, I don't really know what I'm doing." Liam turned red with embarrassment.

"Awwww my God that's so sweet!" Katie put a hand gently on Liam's shoulder. "Well guys if you explained this to Jess at the front desk she should've booked you a session with one of our doms in a private room!"

"Yeah she tried to but she said all the rooms are full for the rest of the night, said our best bet was to come here to the Main Floor and see if any staff were available!"

"Ah I see, well... We do have Cassandra here who is a really incredible domina! We just finished a session upstairs with her and our friends here!" Danny pointed to Cass and the trio of gorgeous girls laughing and chatting away next to them.

"Keep in mind she's just had a really long night! We had a pretty big group with us!" Kate let the young couple know.

"Oh, well, we'd love to just do a simple lesson with her if she's up for it, we don't wanna inconvenience anyone!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Well let's just see... Hey Cass!" Danny called the lovely Chinese-Aussie mistress over to join the conversation.
"Oh, hi! I'm Cassandra hope you're enjoying your night!" she greeted the two young ones warmly.

Liam and Jazz were rather taken aback. Cassandra looked nothing like they expected a professional dominatrix to appear. Yes the skimpy outfit was on point but she was very meek-looking, graceful, understated and non-threatening, her smile one of the warmest and friendliest on earth. In truth they probably were picturing a stereotypical mean-looking, no-nonsense, scarily-sexy domina with too much makeup and a permanently bad attitude.

"Um yeah thank you... Sorry, but, you're a dom?" Liam blurted aloud.
"Well yes, I haven't been for very long, just a few weeks, you know, I get by." Cass smiled meekly.
"Oh come on Cass you're being WAY too modest! This girl's a natural, seriously she just transforms in front of your eyes! 100% client satisfaction rate so far!"

"Oh wow!" Liam and Jasmine looked at each other and decided what the hell, Cass would be a better teacher than none at all.

The lovely brunette listened intently as the young couple explained their situation once again, and how if things clicked between them, they were considering getting regular lessons to really explore their burgeoning bondage relationship further.

Cassandra was tired, she was aching from what Danny put her through earlier, and she couldn't wait for her shift to finish in two hours when she would finally get to go home and get some brief sleep before her little Sunny would inevitably wake her up asking for breakfast.

But as she saw the eagerness and affection Liam and Jasmine displayed to one another, her maternal instincts kicked in. If she could help this blossoming romance develop into something greater, then hey, why not?

"OK, I'll do it!"

"Haha! Yes oh thank you!"
"Thank you so much we really appreciate it!"

The young couple were over the moon, hugging each other excitedly. The bright smiles on their faces instantly letting Cass know she made the right choice.

"Right, I'm gonna finish my drink, then I'll grab some gear. Danny, Kate would it be OK if I take them to the Mirror Room?"
"Sorry Cass I think another group had it booked after our session!"
"Hmm ok well Liam, Jazz, I hope you don't mind, we'll have to have our session out here on the Main Floor since all the Rooms are booked!"

A little apprehensive, since this was a very personal moment for them, Jazz and Liam nevertheless agreed.

While Cass finished her margarita, Kate and Danny invited the gorgeous young adults to mingle with the group, introducing them to Emma, Valerie and Bethany who greeted them with warmth and friendliness, really putting the nervous couple at ease.

Meanwhile, at the bar, Tommy once again tried to seize his chance.

"Hey! Cass!" he waved to her, making his way over.
"Hey!" she waved back, taping a big sip of her drink.

"Hey, so, um... Cass... Uhh... How's your night going?" the muscled bartender hesitated.

"Yeah it's been a lot of fun, I'm just about to take those two over there for a lesson, poor things have never done bondage before!"
"Oh really? Wow that's... Yeah that's something..."
"Are you okay?"
"What? Yeah! Yeah of course why wouldn't I be?"
"I mean, you just seem very... Well, nervous!"
"Oh yeah that... I just uh..."
"Yeah?"

Tommy swallowed hard.

"Just, feeling a bit overwhelmed, lot of customers here tonight, you know?" The tattooed stud was kicking himself, why was this so hard to just ask her out?!

"Oh yeah I know what you mean, I've had some crazy nights recently too!" She smiled, such a beautiful understanding smile.

Come on Tommy!

"Well... I uh..."

"I better get back to it, these drinks won't serve themselves haha!" he laughed nervously.
"Oh... Okay!" Cass paused, still smiling but in a very forced way, like she was disappointed.

Tommy strode back to the other side of the bar. "God-fucking-damn it Tom what are you doing?! Just ask her it's not that fucking hard you're not some high school kid!" He muttered under his breath, cursing his own cowardice.

He glanced back to where Cass had been sitting, and again she was gone, her margarita glass sitting empty on the bar.

"Huhhhh..." Tom sighed "Great work buddy, great fucking work..."

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

When I started to read chapter 17, I wasn't expecting to see Cass on the other end of the ropes. I guess Cass wasn't even considering it either when she planned that little contest 🤣. That was a pleasant surprise to that chapter!!

It didn't take long for Liam and Jazz to make their way to the club. We may have not gotten any bondage in chapter 18 but it was a good chapter to introduce the young couple to the club. Looking forward to seeing Cass show them the ropes! Pun intended 🤣
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Chapter 17 was great, [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. Your girls have the stamina and endurance of Olympic athletes. You have very good descriptions.

Nothing wrong with Chapter 18 either. Some space is always needed to build the story. As long as we have a good story, that can still be a fun read even without a tug. You have more than succeeded.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention].

Time for Cass to step up and be a mentor to a couple of aspiring tuggers! Is she up to the challenge? Let's find out!

PREVIOUSLY: Liam and Jasmine arrived at Intimate and quickly befriended Danny and Kate, who recommended Cass to give them bondage lessons. Tommy tried to ask Cass out on a date but was too nervous to follow through with it.

Chapter 19: No Time Like The First Time

"Danny would you be a dear and make sure nobody comes by and disturbs us?"
"Sure thing Cass!"

Queen Cassandra had brought the visibly anxious Liam and Jasmine over to a far corner of the Club with relatively few patrons nearby. At the request of the Princess of Depravity, Danny had accompanied the trio and would stand close by, politely asking any curious lookers-on to go elsewhere. The two eighteen-year-olds appeared nervous enough without a crowd of bystanders.

"So..." Liam gripped his girlfriends hand tightly and talking straight into her ear because of the music "This how you imagined your first time?"
"Ha... Yeah not even close. But if I had to be tied up by anyone for the first time, I'm glad it's you." Jasmine grinned, inspiring some confidence in the lad.

Danny looked back at the trio and grinned, those poor kids had no idea what they were in for once Cassandra assumed her dominant persona.

"Alright you two, pay attention!" Cass yelled over the music. "I'm going to teach you how to do a basic hands-crossed-behind-the-back tie with typical bondage rope! Understand?"

The pair nodded.

"I asked you both a-!"

Danny turned back around, confused. It appeared as though Cassie Li was about to turn into Queen Cassandra for a moment, but she...

Didn't?

If any other slave didn't respond to her with her preferred title she'd be chewing them out by now...

Cass had indeed thought about being her usual tyrannical character, but this time around she thought, no. A tyrant domina wasn't needed here, but a patient and kind teacher.

"Sorry what was that Cassandra?" Jasmine asked politely.

"Nothing, never mind darling." The Asian beauty smiled "Now, here's what I want you to do... Jazz you stand here, arms behind your back like so..."

And so the lesson began, much to Danny's surprise and amusement with nothing but helpful advice and words of encouragement.

As Jasmine assumed her position, Cass handed Liam a length of white silk-coated bondage rope. Despite his excited smile his hands were trembling like crazy, which Cass was quick to reassure him was perfectly normal.

With the lovely Doms guidance Liam began by securing a loop around Jasmine's wrists, he did so by folding the outstretched coil in half and threading the two ends through the fold, using Jazz's hands as a point around which the rope could tighten. Doing this enabled him to tighten or loosen the rope at will, and when Jasmine felt him pull the rope firmly closed around her soft, sensitive skin, she audibly and visibly gasped.

The lesson had barely begun, and she was already getting aroused.

Cassandra smiled warmly at the young couple, whose nervousness already seemed to be subsiding a little. Liam, encouraged by his alt girlfriends reaction, followed Cass' next instructions. He fed the rope around Jasmines left wrist, then pulled it in between her hands and around her right wrist.

Using this method he was wrapping her wrists in a figure-eight pattern, essentially improvising a pair of cuffs made of rope around each of her hands. Cass also advised him that when he tried this tie later, Liam should do it further up her wrists away from the fingers, so she couldn't get out of it herself. The sexy Dom could tell Jasmine was relishing in the helplessness of having her hands under Liam's control, so such a method would definitely serve him well in the future.

"Now Liam before we continue, what should you do?" Cass asked the sweating, aroused eighteen-year-old.

"Uhhhh... I should... make sure the wrapping's tight enough?" He guessed.

"Haha good guess but no, you should be asking Jasmine if she's okay, that the ropes aren't too tight, or too loose. You should make sure she feels safe and happy." Cass put a hand gently on Jazz's soft bare shoulder.

"Remember, both of you, consent is everything in bondage and anything sexual you might do together, and it goes both ways.
Jasmine, sweetie, if you're uncomfortable, scared, or just not in the mood you should immediately give your safe word and Liam should immediately stop and release you. Liam honey, likewise if Jasmine asks you to do something you're not okay with for any reason, you refuse and call a stop to the session. Understand?"

The pair of youths nodded profusely, taking in Cass' every word, she was proving to be an amazing teacher!

"Good, communication is essential in bondage, talk before sessions about what you'd like to do, and also discuss afterwards what you like, don't like, want to try instead or want done differently."

Liam and Jazz hung on Cass' every word, she'd clearly been the right choice to teach the hormone-filled young couple.

"So, what do we do now?" Cass motioned to Jasmine to help Liam along.

Liam, still holding the rope tightly around Jazz's wrists, leaned in close behind her so that she could feel his burgeoning hard-on against her back. As they both got even more aroused, he spoke directly into her right ear:

"How you feeling babe? Are the ropes too tight?" he grinned with pleasure.
"No babe, they're perfect, absolutely perfect, I still can't believe this is happening!" Jasmine panted in arousal.
"I know haha, it's incredible, and you look so fucking hot like this... My little slavegirl..."

"Mmmmmm-hmm-hm-hnnngh ohh baby..."

Upon hearing those last words the black-and-pink-haired cutie moaned intensely with sexual pleasure. She'd fantasised about this entire teenage life, and finally a boy she liked was really truly tying her up like a proper damsel-in-distress!

Cass and Danny averted their eyes while the young couple had their little moment of flirtation, but when they looked at each other, well... Cass was clearly proud of herself.

"Okay Liam, what do you say we finish this knot so Jasmine can be truly tied up?" Cass grinned.
"Oh my God yes please!" Jazz moaned.

"Alright it's very simple..."

Liam continued to wind the rope in the figure-eight pattern he'd been shown, and as Cass directed him, he split the ends of the rope into two lengths that he could tie into a proper knot. Since he was only a beginner, Cass simply told him that a bow knot like he used when tying his shoes would suffice for now, but recommended he do a double knot to make it more secure.

And just like that, Jasmine's hands were tied, snugly and securely behind her back, just like she'd always wanted.

"OK Jazz, try to get out of it!" Cass told the excited first-timer.

The Caucasian beauty pulled her wrists apart as hard as she could... Only she couldn't. She twisted, yanked and shimmied her wrists as much as she pulling and pulling against the tight but strangely comfortable rope. But it was all to no avail. Liam's tie had been a complete success!

"Now Liam, what do we do...?"

Taking the hint immediately this time, Liam turned Jazz around, the look of joy on her beautiful face unlike anything he'd ever seen.

"How you feeling Jazz?" He smirked with pride at his achievement.

"Oh my God... Liam... This feels incredible. I feel so..so helpless, so..."

The teen beauty lunged forward and started making out with her handsome partner, letting him cup her face in his big strong hands. He began to grab at her breasts, squeezing them as hard as he liked, lifting her plaid skirt up to clutch and grab at her soft arse cheeks.

"Thank you... Mm... So much baby!" Jazz gasped and moaned as she kissed her boyfriend passionately.
"It's my fuckin' pleasure babe!" Liam groaned sensually in return.

After the couple got a handle on their passions, Cass turned back around, a satisfied smile on her face. She told Liam that he could use the same tie to secure her ankles together. After he helped Jazz over to a nearby seat in an empty VIP booth, Cass made him do so, replicating the same figure-eight tying pattern to bind her ankles nice and snugly together.

Jasmine only got more aroused with each passing second, rearing her head, sweat starting to drop in small beads down her forehead. She moaned as she struggled against the new set of bonds, whilst still trying to pull her wrists apart as well. She was helpless and entirely at Liam's mercy like she'd never been before, and she absolutely loved it!

After Jasmine struggled some more, Cass bade Liam to untie the bindings around her wrists, so that he could try it again all on his own...

Going step by step in his head, Liam was somewhat awkward and fidgety in his execution, but when he stepped back after he finished tying the double knot... Jasmine once again yanked and struggled against the ropes, and found she couldn't work them loose at all! He'd done it!

"YES!!" the eager young man proudly fist-pumped the air, immensely happy with how far he'd come with only about ten minutes of instruction.

"Babe! Hahaha!" Jasmine too, was completely over the moon, Liam had bound her all by himself!

Cass and Danny even gave the lad a short round of applause.

"Haha great job kid!"
"Well done honey!"

However unbeknownst to Liam and Jazz, Danny had got so caught up in watching Liam's first tie that Katie and the girls, who'd been observing the whole lesson from the bar with intrigue, had crossed the dancefloor and watched Liam tie his girlfriends wrists.

"Woooooo!!"
"Good on ya buddy!"
"Alright!!"
"Good for you Liam!"

The young couple blushed as they embraced each other. They hadn't at all expected that this was what their first tie-up would be like. But in a way, it had turned out even better than they imagined.

They had a great teacher, and a new bunch of supportive friends with the same interest. Not many couples could say they'd acquired so much in only a single session of bondage.

"Alright, alright guys let's give them some privacy! Come on, ya buncha pervs hahaha!" Danny ushered the girls, still cheering Liam on, away from the couples nice spot in the VIP booth.

Likewise, Cass stepped away, winking at Liam to congratulate him on learning so fast, before she tossed him a 1.75" inch red ball gag with black straps...

The newly-confident Liam and insanely turned-on Jazz exchanged a look as he held the gag up to show her. The alt-styled teen beauty licked her luscious lips in anticipation...

"Have fun you two!" Cass winked again, strutting proudly away from the sexy young lovers with a spring in her step.

"Open wide beautiful..." Liam ordered his new slave.

"Mmmmmmph."

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hmm ... what shall I say? :) I go for this: Incredible sensible and tender [mention]TayDay95[/mention] - you captured the Atmosphere very nicely. A young coupple exploring new realms and themselves. To see Cassandra as a Teacher was also very well done.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What supreme fun, to be a virgin at tugs and to get your first introduction.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Red86[/mention] Haha she certainly wasn't expecting it but I reckon she had more fun than she thought she would. Glad you still enjoyed Chapter 18 I always feel like I might lose some people with slack of bondage in certain chapters lol.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] That's all you need say Caesar and as always I'm incredibly humbled by your praise, I really liked making Cassie into a mentor for the younger couple 😁

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] True that, Ryan would be impressed with the girls' endurance for sure! 😂 Like I said I'm glad you guys still appreciated Ch 18. I think we all remember our first tug, or the first time we were even just gagged or tied up. Glad I captured that nervousness/excitement well in your eyes GreyLord 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Now, let's see what Caleb's getting up to with the boys, shall we? 😉

PREVIOUSLY: Cassandra taught Liam how to do a basic rope tie on Jasmine, greatly boosting his confidence and bringing him and Jazz closer.

Chapter 20: Beautiful Bondage Bois

"Okay then... There! How's that feel big guy?"
"Mmm-hmmph."
"Good, now let's see what I can do with this little set up hehehe..."

Caleb gave a nice sharp tug on the knots binding Ryan's wrists together, before stepping back to admire his work:

Jack was still bound in the exact same position, though he had been given a new gag in the form of a giant 3 inch ball that stretched his mouth and jaw to their limits. The pretty blue-eyed stud was rendered completely incapable of speech, he could only communicate in unintelligible grunts, his lips and teeth unable to meet at all.

"How you doing sexy boi?" Caleb grabbed Jack by his short brown hair.
"Huhhhh... Ugghh uhh uhhmph!" his slave mumbled.
"Yeah that's about what I thought haha!" The hot Asian sniggered.

As for Ryan: his gag was intended to be a bit more humiliating.

Caleb had taken Ry's briefs from Jacks mouth, and despite some light-hearted protests, stuffed them mercilessly between the Italian hunks teeth. The stout, muscled Dom then pulled a thick silk scarf between the mans bulging lips, and finished him off with a giant, jaw-clenching strip of wide microfoam tape.

The sexy personal trainers massive, flexing arms had been wrapped around Jack's naked torso and bound together with rope behind the helpless country boys back. This meaning that the gorgeous boyfriends were bound as close together as could be, their faces mere centimetres apart. Their giant throbbing dicks rubbing and slapping against each other as they struggled, their sweaty bodies entwined as one by another rope wound tightly around both their waists...

Jack and Ryan looked closely, deeply into each others eyes, Jacks being oceans of sapphire blue, Ryans dark pits of earthy brown...

The two hunks were so attracted to each other, so deeply in love that they pressed their heavily gagged mouths together with zero prompting at all from their new Master.

"Uhhhhmph..."
"Mmmm, mmmmph."

The deep rumbling of their moans echoed through the room, causing Caleb's monster cock to stiffen more than a powerful drink.

While the slavebois rubbed their sweaty, smelly muscular bodies up against one another, their short black-haired Dom was keeping himself busy...

Lubing up his dick in preparation for what came next.

"Now boys, I just want to clarify, I'm not a part of your relationship. You ARE ok with me doing this right?" Caleb asked just to be sure, they'd said before he tied up Ryan that they wanted this, but he thought it best to leave no doubt.

"Uh-huhh! Uh-huhh!" Jack grunted and nodded.
"Ymmmm!" Ryan nodded too.

"Okay good... So which one of your pretty little arses should I fuck first?" Caleb stroked his dick slowly up and down, pacing around the two bound and Gagged boyfriends.

"Hmm... Eeny, meeny, miney, mo..."

He circled them slowly, a big mischievous grin on his gorgeous face.

"Catch a sub boi by the toe..."

He recited the rhyme slowly and deliberately, building thick tension in the air you could cut with a knife. With each word he pointed back and forth between his sexy captives.

"If he hollers, let him go..."

The anticipation was killing Ry and Jack, their penises pulsing with unmitigated desire as they brushed continuously against each others' bodies... Their wide eyes fixated on their Master as he circled them like a shark...

"Eeny"

He pointed to Jack.

"Meeny"

He pointed to Ryan.

"Miney"

Back to Jack.

"Mo!"

"We have a winner big boi!"
"Hmhmhmhmmph!"

Ryan chuckled with horny glee under his heavy gag as Caleb sauntered behind his massive frame, placing his hands firmly on the Italian hunks broad shoulders.

"Uhhhh..."
"Mmmmmmmmph!"

The two men moaned with sheer delight as Caleb entered Ryan's arse. He started to thrust with a steady, pulsating rhythm into his bois butthole, skin slapping against skin and lube squelching with every thrust.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!"
"Ohhh fuck yeah boi, let's go nice and deep huh?"
"Mmmmmmmmph mph mph mph!"

With every thrust of Calebs hips, Ryan was pushed forward against his naked boyfriend. His bound arms bear hugged Jack like a vice as he ached with pain and desire looking for something to hold onto. Jack wriggled and writhed his suspended arms back and forth, wishing he could wrap them around Ryan and embrace him properly. But his inability to do so only turned him on further...

"Uuhhh huh huhh ummph!" Jack mumbled unintelligibly into his gag as every thrust into Ryan's arse rocked him back and forth on the spot along with his boyfriend.
"Mmmmph Mmmph uhmmm mmm guhmmmph!" Ryan growled in ecstasy, Calebs soaked cock destroying his arsehole.

"Mmmm fuck! Ohhh my fucking god!" Caleb pulled himself in close to Ryan, consumed with a passion he rarely felt with most of his clients, smacking the big boi hard on the butt cheeks. He reached around to Ryan's front, searching for either Ryans cock or Jacks he didn't care, he just wanted to touch one of these beautiful mens' dicks.

He ended up grabbing onto Jacks fully erect manhood, and in a remarkable display of mental coordination, started jerking the country boy off whilst continuing to fuck Ryan!

"Uuuuuuhh yuhh!" Jack groaned in sheer pleasure, glad to finally have his penis played with.

"Fuck... Ohhh fuck... Mmmm YesyesyesYESYES! OHH MY GOD!"
"Mmmmph!! Mmmmmmmph!!! MMMPH!!!"

Caleb powered forth against Ryans rear end with the force and speed of a jack hammer, absolutely annihilating the big guys arse before finally, in a roar of satisfaction from all three sexy hunks... He filled Ryans hole with a warm spray of cum.

"Uggghhh! Huhhh... Ohh my god yeahhh... Huh, huh, huh." The handsome Dom smiled, panting his lungs out as he rested his chin on Ryans back for a few seconds.
"Mmmph... mmm, mmm, mmmm, mmmmmmph" Ryan likewise was breathing and moaning so heavily into his gag.
"Uhhhhmph uhmph huhh!" Jack mumbled and grunted, begging for his turn even as Caleb refused to let go of his impressive manhood.

"Holy shit that felt good..." Caleb sighed with satisfaction, removing his lube- and cum-soaked dick from Ryans butt.

Thwack!"

"MMMPH!"
"Thanks for the ride boi, now imma go fuck your pretty boyfriend heehee!" Caleb giggled after giving Ryan a solid slap on his rear-end.

Once again taking his time to walk behind Jack, Caleb let his hands wander freely and invasively over the two sweating, heaving bodies of his muscular slaves. They were gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Every muscle was toned, every line defined, every bulge of skin solid as steel... These were two of the fittest-looking hotties he'd ever laid eyes on, and they looked all the better with ropes constricting their perfect skin.

Still insanely turned on, the sexy boyfriends started kissing again through their gags. Their lips couldn't touch but it didn't matter, they wanted each other, needed each other so badly.

Caleb never saw two guys who were so perfectly in love.

Putting his hands on Jacks shoulders, Caleb barely needed any time to rest and "rearm" before his cock was solid as a rock again. This time he teased the country hunk, rubbing his shaft slowly up and down the crack between Jacks cheeks. He ran his hands across his slaves sweat-soaked abs and pecs, before reaching to grab Ryans hips and pulling the three men as close as they could possibly be.

Jack and Rys gag-kissing only intensified, and Caleb began to slowly kiss Jacks neck.

"You boys are so insanely hot... Fucking hell..."
"Uhhhmm..."
"Mmm-hmmm..."

The muscle-bound couple reciprocated Calebs sentiment with intense, sensual moaning.

"You wanna get fucked Jackie?" Caleb moaned in the mechanics ear.

"Uhh-Huhhh!"

Caleb slid inside Jacks wanting arse with all the pleasure in the world, riding him raw and ragged, pushing him against his huge hunk of a boyfriend with every thrust until both Caleb and Jack orgasmed like crazy.

For the next hour, to Jack and Ryans amazement, the insanely fit Asian hunk went back and forth between the two boys, fucking them within an inch of their lives, each of the three men climaxing more than they could count.

After about the third round Caleb took out their gags so the three of them could make out to their hearts' content. Room Nine had turned into a steaming den of tongues, dicks, sweat, lube, cum, taut ropes and restrained limbs.

When Caleb finally untied his bois, he was pleasantly surprised to find they still weren't done yet. Getting down on their knees while he sat down on the closed gear chest, Jack and Ryan worshipped his cock like a God for a further ten minutes. Licking it, sucking it, slurping on it, deep-throating it...

Until finally, after more than an hour of exhaustive bondage and sex, the three Olympian men at last decided they'd had enough.

"Holy... huh huh... Holy... fuck... Huh, huh!" Jack panted, huffed and puffed as he simply collapsed into the padded black floor, his muscles aching, his jaw worked to the bone, his body a cocoon of sweat.

"I know... Right... Hohhh, huh that was... Incredible!" Ryan panted next to him, placing his hand in Jacks.

"You boys are... Huh... Holy shit... You boys... Are good!" Caleb, slumped back on the chest, was also absolutely exhausted.

"Hell of, a workout, eh?" Ryan laughed, still huffing loudly with each breath.

"Wooo boy you fuckin said it babe!" Jack exclaimed, a big but worn-out smile on his face.

After taking a decent rest, Caleb directed the boys to grab some cleaning utensils and wipe down the room so it would be nice and sterile for whoever used it next. Then while putting their clothes back on, Jack and Ryan took a moment to thank the incredible Dom:

"Mate, it's no wonder you do this for a living, you're a fucking amazing Master!" Ry shook Calebs hand before embracing him in a friendly, firm hug.

"Oh stop darling you're gonna make me cry hahaha!" Caleb joked "It was my pleasure boys you're honestly two of the best subs I've worked with."

"Bloody ditto Caleb, that's one of the hottest sessions we've ever had, I guess it helps we've never been tied together before." Jack grinned.

"You enjoyed that huh?" the short hunk winked.

"Sooo fucking much! " Jack winked back.

Taking Jack aside for a moment, Caleb got serious.

"Hey listen, I really, really am sorry about earlier, I probably should've checked if you were okay with calling me that. It's just never really been an issue before. I didn't want to upset you darling." Caleb profoundly apologised again.

"Oh no really it's okay, we got through that little rlugh patch and, hey, now we know for next time!" Jack smiled warmly.

"Next time eh?" Caleb smirked.

"Oh mate you know damn well there's gonna be a next time, right babe?"
"You bet your sweet arse!"

The cute boyfriends laughed along with their Master of the Evening, already anticipating their next session, whenever that may be.

Finally they exited Room Nine to return to their group of friends.

TO BE CONTINUED
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

These updates are coming so fast and so hot. Amazing scene you described between the three guys. It feels like we're in the room watching the muscled guys go at it with no abandon. This is great work.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago These updates are coming so fast and so hot. Amazing scene you described between the three guys. It feels like we're in the room watching the muscled guys go at it with no abandon. This is great work.
Welp... I do like it fast and hot 😂

For real though thanks Guardian I really appreciate your kind words, comments like this are super encouraging 😁
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

The art putting names to faces really does help
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Imma need a moment because hot damn! That was an amazing chapter! I love Ryan and Jack even more than I already did! And Caleb is right there with them. I desperately want an entire series where we just see Caleb domming for his clients- The Tales of Room 9. And of course Ryan and Jack would be frequent visitors! :lol:

Mostly jokes aside, I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm honestly surprised that anyone in this group is still standing after their night at the club!
Also, really loving the banner- it's a very helpful name-to-face cheat sheet! Keep up the phenomenal work!
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago The art putting names to faces really does help
Yeah I've been wanting to make a banner like this for a while actually, just kept putting it off like a dumbass 😅 hope you enjoyed the chapter mate 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Imma need a moment because hot damn! That was an amazing chapter! I love Ryan and Jack even more than I already did! And Caleb is right there with them. I desperately want an entire series where we just see Caleb domming for his clients- The Tales of Room 9. And of course Ryan and Jack would be frequent visitors! :lol:

Mostly jokes aside, I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm honestly surprised that anyone in this group is still standing after their night at the club!
Also, really loving the banner- it's a very helpful name-to-face cheat sheet! Keep up the phenomenal work!
Haha well damn if I'd known Caleb was gonna be this popular I'd have introduced him a lot sooner lol ❤️ that spin off certainly does have merit to it, though I'm trying to focus on keeping all my work streamlined with this one thread. I can definitely include more chapters featuring Caleb with clients in the future though 😊

Glad you enjoyed it mate, glad you like the banner too! I also did some new character portraits since the intro post was looking kinda messy once I finally viewed it on PC 😅

I should have the epilogue for Act 1 written and posted by tomorrow, so stay tuned guys!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] , [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Guardianbound[/mention].

Well people we've come to the epilogue of the First Act of what I'm hoping will be a very long-running saga. Just want to stress how much all of your support means to me. Your kind comments, words of encouragement and criticisms where they're needed have really helped me with the crafting of this story.! 😁

I also just want to take another moment, to dedicate this story to my friend Cassie who passed away last year. She was a fellow lover of bondage, a passionate Gamer and artist and one of the kindest people I ever knew. I miss you gurl ❤️

Thanks to all of you again for your continued support and I'll hopefully have the first parts of Act 2 ready before you know it.

PREVIOUSLY: Caleb gave Jack and Ryan the bondage session of their lives, he tied them together naked and fucked them both repeatedly until everyone was exhausted, they now go to rejoin Kate, Danny, Cass and the throuple girls at the bar.

Act One Epilogue: A Night to Remember

"Hey look at this! They've finally emerged!" Valerie cheered as she noticed Jack, Ryan and Caleb approaching the bar.
"Holy shit they look beat, how long were they gone?!" Kate wondered aloud, seeing how visibly exhausted the boys had become.
"I'd say an hour at least, maybe even two!" Danny shouted over the music to his girlfriend, a glass of Jack Daniels in hand.

Reuniting with their friends, Jack and Ryan all but limped to the bar, albeit with bright smiles on their faces as the two groups embraced each other.

"Busy night Caleb?" Cassandra asked her co-worker.
"Oh honey you have no idea haha!" The worn-out stud replied "How about you?"
"Oh yep, it's been... eventful!" The two doms laughed heartily as Caleb sat down on a barstool.

With only about an hour left until closing time, Club Intimate was starting to slowly empty itself of patrons, not many people were still doing bondage aside from the occasional truly dedicated couple. Liam and Jasmine, who had gotten real intimate themselves over the past several minutes, were also returning to the bar just so they could thank Cassandra properly for her lesson.

"Alright, I think it's time we proposed a toast! Hey you two as well come on don't be shy!" Katie ushered the high-school couple over to join them. She then asked Tommy to pour a series of tequila shots for everyone, which were quickly passed around among the now very large group of bondageers and bondagettes.

"Wait, you're old enough to drink, right?" Katie asked Liam and Jazz, a little tipsy.
"I reckon the bouncers wouldn't have let us in if we weren't!" Jasmine shouted back.
"Okay okay everybody! Let's make a toast..." Danny raised his shot glass.

Jack and Ryan, Liam and Jazz, Em Val and Beth, Cass Tommy and Caleb all joined the illustrious Club Owners in raising their glasses high.

"You guys, thank you all so much for coming tonight, it's been so much fun! We love you all like family and hope we'll see you back in Club Intimate again soon! Now let's all thank the awesome Doms who made tonight possible. To Caleb and Cass!"

"CALEB AND CASS!!" A mighty cheer erupted through the group before they all hocked down their tequila shots.

As usual, while there were some sour faces and coughing up of lungs, Jack was unfazed.

"Okay seriously HOW do you do that?!" Emma whined in amazement.

..........................................................................................

(Later, in the Staff Changing Rooms)

Breathing a heavy sigh of relief after a night well spent, Cass slipped on a white puffer jacket over her blouse and skinny jeans, finally ready to go home to her little girl. Grabbing her gym bag which contained her Queen outfit and gear, she got up out of her changing room chair to leave out the back door of the Club.

"Alright Zoe I'll see you Tuesday night!" The pretty mother called to her strawberry blonde friend.
"See ya then Cass say hi to Sunny for me!" Zoe replied while wiping off her makeup.
"Will do!" Cassandra smiled.

She was about ten feet from the door when she heard a familiar voice call out her name.

"Cass! Hey Cassie wait up!"

Still in his white shirt-black vest combo with black dress pants, the club's Chief Bartender was hurrying over to catch the Asian beauty before she could leave.

"Tommy, hi! What's up I was just heading off?" Cass brushed her hair nervously from her face as the tall, dark, handsome Serbian-Aussie stopped in front of her panting softly, having ran to the Changing Rooms from the bar.

"Yeah I know... Sorry this won't take a sec." He smiled a bright wide smile that made butterflies scatter all throughout Cassandra's stomach.

"Okay... what is it?" She blushed.

"Alright... so...um... you know, I wanted to ask you something before..." Tommy stammered over his words, getting lost in the lovely mother's brown eyes.

"Yyyes?" Cass replied, she knew exactly what he wanted to say, but she still had trouble believing it was really happening.

"Well, before I ask I don't want you to feel like you HAVE to say yes... and uh I know it might be a little weird because we're workmates, but I thi-"

"Oh for fucks sake Tommy just ask her already hahaha!" Zoe chimed in from across the room.

Tommy went red with embarassment, while Cass turned red with anticipation.

Smacking his lips and biting the proverbial bullet. Tommy took Cassandra's hand.

"Cass, do you want to go out with me somet-"

"YES."

Clamping her free hand over her mouth, Cass giggled with embarassment, she'd answered so quickly, just blurting out her answer. God she'd been wanting to go out with Tommy since they'd started working together.

Correcting herself after Tommy and Zoe laughed along in amusement, Cass nodded to the hunk of a bartender.

"Yes Tommy I'd love to go out with you."

"Woah... wow... Th-th-that's great! Awesome!" The handsome Serb was ecstatically trying to hide his excitement. "Uhh, when are you free?"

"How about next Friday night? We could take a break from work, maybe grab some dinner?" Cass grinned like a giddy schoolgirl, her hand still tightly grasping Tommys.

"Ok, cool, so... I'll text you a time and place?" He brandished his Android phone.

"Ok... I guess it's a date!"

"Yeah, right!"

"Ok I uh, I better be going Tommy, I need to be up early to take Sunny to swimming lessons." Cass reluctantly let go of the hunk's hand and started to back towards the door.

"Yeah, no worries, I'll see you next Friday!"

"See you then!"

With that, Cassandra stepped out into the Alley that led to the rear carpark, and she giggled to herself like a love-struck teenager, smiling all the way back to her car.

Also, inside, Tommy practically danced his way back to the bar, giving an intense fist-pump to the air and even high-fiving Zoe as he went past, cracking the blonde beauty up with laughter.

"Hahaha! About bloody time you two!" Zoe remarked.

(Meanwhile, outside the front entrance)

"Oh my god, that night was AMAZIIIING!" Valerie called out as she slumped her arms over her girlfriends' shoulders "Seriously why don't we come here every single weekend?!"
"Haha maybe we should, but I guarantee we couldn't drink every weekend like this or we'd be broke in a few days!" Beth replied, stumbling a little herself.
"Yeah but Kate and Danny would probably give us discounts or something, you know?" Emma yelled, her ears till throbbing from the persistent beat of the Clubs music.

The trio of beautiful girlfriends walked jovially onto the footpath, having thanked Jess on their way out of the lobby, then doing the same for the big Maori bouncers Neville and Barry.

"You have a good morning girls!" Nev called after them.
"You too Nev!" Beth called back.

"Is th'Uber close by Em?" Val slurred to her girlfriend, she'd clearly drank the most out of the three girls, unsurprisingly.
"Um hang on, I'll check." Emma reached into her handbag fiddling around to find her phone.

"Oh... oh shit!" Val started to retch, clearly she'd partied a little too wildly. Racing over to the gutter she grabbed onto the streetlight pole next to her and let it all out.
"Woaahhh okay hold up babe let me help!" Emma clopped over in her heels to pull Val's long red locks out of her face. "There we go..."

As Beth walked over to help too, The Italian beauty was suddenly tapped on the shoulder.

"Miss Bellucci?"

A strange man's gravelly, but somewhat jolly voice preceded Beth turning around to see just who had approached her: a middle-aged, balding man with greying black hair, a clean shaven face and dressed in a striking navy blue-and-white pinstripe suit. With a white shirt unbuttoned all the way down to his rather hairy chest, and a single gold chain hanging from down his neck. He was strangely wearing a pair of gold-rimmed aviator sunglasses in the darkness of 3 o'clock in the morning...

"Uh, yes, how can I help you Mr..." Beth politely smiled.
"Oh just call me Henry miss." The man smiled back warmly.
"Haha ok how can I help you Henry?" Beth shook the mans hand.

"Actually Bethany, I was thinking I could help you!"
"Oh?"

Emma, still holding Valerie's hair as the poor redhead recovered from emptying her stomach, listened intently, looking with suspicion at the mysterious stranger...

"You see I heard you sing tonight Miss Bellucci and, I swear up and down, you've got serious talent young lady! Far too much talent for a dump like this place!" Henry scoffed and chuckled at the establishment behind him.

"Well, I happen to like this place, Henry, I have loyal fans here and I'm very good friends with the owners Ms Jansen and Mr Garcia..." Beth clapped back.
"Of course of course I understand, and your loyalty to them is truly admirable. But honestly Bethany, the kind of talent you possess is wasted singing in a glorified sex dungeon. You should be singing in front of sold-out arenas, not just performing in the background while people tie each other up!"

"I mean... I guess, maybe...but..." Beth hesitated. "If you're from a record company I'm afraid I already have a contract with-"

"Valiant Records? Yes, I'm aware but trust me Bethany, we can pay you twice the royalties, and get you much bigger gigs than what Valiant has been providing you. Tell you what, here's my card, and if you wanna start making some real money, you give me a call, phones always on!" Henry slapped his business card into Beth's delicate hands.

"Unless you want to give me an answer now, that is?"

"Sir..."

Emma walked up attentively, stomping in her high heels, glaring at the sleazy-looking man.

"My girlfriend has made it clear to you she's not interested, now please kindly fuck off!" Emma stood firmly between Henry and Bethany, staring daggers into his eyes.

"EMMA!" Bethany gasped.

"Woah haha hey there's no call for bad language, Miss uh..."

"Miss None-Of-Your-Fucking-Business, now piss off!"

The petite country girl and shifty older man exchanged a hateful glance, before Henry turned and walked off down the street.

"Of course... so sorry to intrude... You ladies have a good night." He sneered.

Bethany pulled Emma by the hand back to Valerie so they could check on her.

"Babe what the hell was that?!" Beth asked in utter disbelief while patting Val on the back "You were so rude! What if I change my mind and he won't take me on because of this?!!"

Emma tightly grasped her grirlfriends hand. "Babe, listen to me, whatever happens you don't call that man, and if he comes near you again, you call the cops, call Danny, do whatever just don't go near him!"

"Em, you're scaring me..."
"Promise me Beth!"

Emma's eyes were full of genuine fear and concern.

"What was wrong though? He's just a record label guy..." Beth began.
"I don't care if he's Elvis Presley reborn sweetie, he didn't look right to me, not one bit. He wants something from you!" Emma explained.

"Oh come on how would yo-"

"Oh..."

Beth immediately bit her tongue, sadly if anyone would know how to spot a man with bad intentions, it was Emma.

"You're right babe I'm sorry, I won't contact him at all."
"Good, I'm only looking out for you sweetie."

The two girlfriends hugged and kissed, then Beth tossed the card straight into the gutter.

"Great... I feel amazing by the way girls!" Val finally chimed in.

The three girls laughed raucously as their Uber pulled up, ready to take them home.

.....................................................................................................

(Later, at Jack and Ryans apartment)

"Ahhhhhh fuck I'm worn out!" Jack yawned profusely as he climbed into bed with his boyfriend, the two of them wearing simple black briefs.
"Tell me about it, it's been a while since I've received rather than given if ya know what I mean..." Ryan adjusted his position on the bed to relieve his sore bottom.

"Haha, maybe I could dom you next time we head back?" Jack joked, feeling cheeky.
"Pffft in your dreams boi!" Ryan scoffed.

Now lying face to face, the two boyfriends took each others hands.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, you were incredible babe." Jack smiled.
"You too handsome." Ryan rubbed Jack's thigh with his other hand.

"Ok, we'll talk more in the morning?" Jack was about ready to fall asleep.

"Actually..."

Ryan piped up, something clearly on his mind.

"What is it hun?"

"I feel like we need to talk about that little... "Daddy" incident..."

Jack let go of Ryans hand.

"Oh babe come on! I told ya it wasn't a big deal, I just got a bit put off for a sec that's all."

"Nah Jack I saw the look in your eyes when you yelled at Caleb, you were fucking furious." Ry was concerned.

"Well why the fuck shouldn't I be?! Huh?!" Jack got up on one elbow, his voice raising. "That fucking prick told me to go fuck myself, Ry, basically denied I was his son and what's worse he fucking insulted you-"

"Babe calm down." Ryan interjected.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down, I'm not indulging any bloody "Daddy" bullshit like it's something I should be into!"

"Caleb didn't know!"

"I'm not fucking mad at Caleb, I'm just sick of everyone acting like I should just forgive and forget my Dad after all the shit I put myself through because I was afraid of him!" Jack all but punched the pillow beneath him he was getting so angry.

"BABE!! Calm down, please..." Ryan snapped. "I understand, you know I do. But I feel like you're never gonna be completely happy until you resolve this."

Jack slumped back down onto the mattress, sighing heavily. "Ry, I don't think I could, even if he magically decided one day he wanted to try, I just don't think I could pretend suddenly that everything's hunky-dory."

"Well... funny you should say that..." Ry hesitated.

"What?"

"Your dad actually messaged me on Facebook two days ago... he said he wants to come to Melbourne and talk to you but he'd only come if you invite him."

"Wh-... What?!"

The room went silent for a good minute, Jack was incensed, aghast, he couldn't believe what was happening at all.

"Are you gonna call him?" Ryan broke the silence.

"Huhhhhhh...." Jack sighed. "Do you think I should?"

"I do, it's time you put all this to rest babe."

"Ok... I'll call him in the morning."

"Ok..."

Again, the room went silent for several minutes, the two young men staring at the dark ceiling, neither knowing quite what to say...

Until Jack turned to face his partner.

"Ryan?"
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry... I love you."
"I love you too."

Jack nestled himself under Ryan's tree trunk of a right arm, the muscular spunk holding his beloved boyfriend tightly as they eventually fell asleep.

.....................................................................................

(Meanwhile)

"Mmmmmm.... Duhneh..." Katie mumbled into her pillow, she had no idea how long she'd been asleep, but it didn't feel like long, it was still dark after all.

She stretched out her hand, feeling for her gentle giant.

But yet again, her hand touched nothing but an empty mattress with the sheets thrown back.

Kate groaned with despair upon realising, it was happening again.

"Oh Danny... oh no..."

Sitting up in the bed, Kate quickly noticed the tall, dark silhouette of her Marine boyfriend.

He was just standing there in his underwear, motionless, staring out the window of their apartment at the lit-up city below, not making a sound.

"Danny?" Kate whispered loudly, getting up to slip on her silk nightie.

"Shhhh!" The huge tattooed man suddenly raised his hand "You trying to get us killed?!" He growled under his breath.

"Baby, please, nobody's trying to kill us, please come back to bed!" Kate pleaded with him, slowly walking over to him, until she stopped suddenly in her tracks when she noticed what he was holding in his hand...

"Danny??"

"Shhh!"

The poor, troubled Marine raised aloft the semi-automatic pistol he was gripping in his hands, like he was ready to use it any second. He scanned vigilantly for hostiles that weren't even there.

"Careful, they're watching us I know it..." Danny whispered as Kate edged closer.

"Who is?" The young blonde shivered in fear.

"The Tallies."
"Tallies?"
"The fuckin' Taliban! Who do you think?!" Danny snapped, his handgun still at the ready.

"Baby, it's me, Katie, your girlfriend, we're in Australia, there's no Taliban here. Nobody is going to hurt you here. Please I'm begging you put the gun down and come back to bed!" Kate's voice started to crack as tears filled her eyes. "Please Danny you're scaring me!"

"It's ok, I'll keep you safe!" Danny asserted.

"From who?! Danny there are no Taliban in Melbourne! There's no Al-Qaeda, no insurgents, no rebels, Danny you're not at war anymore please put the gun down!" Katie began to sob.

Danny stood still, staring intensely out the window, until Kate bravely edged as close as she could to him and laid her hands on his.

He turned his head away from the visions, from the desert, the lost brothers, and the bodies he still saw clearly to this day...

And he looked upon the crying, distraught face of the woman he loved.

"Kate?"

Gasping in horror as he finally came to his senses, Danny engaged the safety catch on his pistol and Kate tearfully pried it from his hands, tossing it onto the bed.

"Oh God!" Danny started to cry as well "Babe I'm sorry... I'm sorry I'm so so sorry!"

He wrapped the terrified young girl up in his big strong arms.

"I... I don't know what happened I..."

"Danny promise me you'll book the psychologist as soon as you can! I can't take this anymore!" Katie sobbed hysterically against his chest. "I was so scared you'd hurt yourself!"

"No no baby I'd never I, oh God I'm so sorry...I'll do it, first thing I'll do it, please forgive me sweetheart." The hulking Marine tried his best to maintain his composure but he too was an emotional mess.

The pain of his war years haunted him still, and it had wormed its way into his relationship with the one person he cherished above all...

"Please, come back to bed." Kate urged him, still clearly distressed.
"Ok, ok" Sniffed through his own tears.

It would be well into the daylight hours until the American couple finally fell asleep, they were both afraid of what might happen if they did.

Fortunately, when they woke up later that day, they were both okay, and with Katie holding his hand, Danny took the leap and called a military psychologist...

"Hello? Yes I uh..."

"I need help."

ACT ONE COMPLETE, TO BE CONTINUED IN ACT TWO
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That [mention]TayDay95[/mention] was indeed a night to remember. Full off all kinds of Emotions, of Drama and Heartbreak - and Fulfillment. The part that touched me most, was the finish. Danny´s Struggle with his Traumata - and he does the right thing at the End: He asks for help. So the first Act ends on a hopeful note - I like that.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That @TayDay95 was indeed a night to remember. Full off all kinds of Emotions, of Drama and Heartbreak - and Fulfillment. The part that touched me most, was the finish. Danny´s Struggle with his Traumata - and he does the right thing at the End: He asks for help. So the first Act ends on a hopeful note - I like that.
Really pleased that you enjoyed it Caesar, as always you've been incredibly supportive and I appreciate you. We will see all of these plot points addressed in some way in Act Two, so lots to look forward to! 🙂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic