Thirteen Cents (M/F), parts 1-39

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tom Ford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tom Ford »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago Thirteen Cents, part 35

Sarah endured her one-hour “pole mummification” (after all, what choice did she have?). After we released her, she pretended to be angry with us, but she was not very convincing. I could tell she had enjoyed it.

About a week later, we began a once-per-week game called “Intruders.” I look back on this period of my life with great fondness. The concept was simple. Sarah and I would be lounging in our dorm room, just chatting, reading, or doing homework. There would be a knock on the door, and two “strangers”, who looked a lot like Mike and Lance, would be there with some excuse for needing to come in our room. The excuses were usually completely ridiculous. I suspect they tried to sound as ridiculous as possible on purpose to try to make us laugh. One time they might be dorm inspectors searching for illegal drugs. Another time they might be escaped convicts who need a place to hide, or door-to-door rope salesmen. Whatever they claimed to be, we always let them in, and soon found ourselves bound and helpless and at the mercy of those two scoundrels. One of the reasons for our game was to bring Sarah up to speed with all the different ways a girl can be tied up. The first time we found ourselves tied securely to our beds, wrists and ankles secured to each corner. That was actually a first time for me too. The next time we were securely bound to our desk chairs. Another time found us hogtied on the floor, unable to free each other because our fingers were immobilized by tape. Another time we were bound together, similar to the way Abby and I had been tied. The rules were always the same: we would expect to be tied up for two hours, no more, no less. At my insistence, there were to be no more marathon sessions. We were also never again left alone while gagged. We had been breaking the basic safety rules of recreational bondage for too long.

The Intruders game continued once a week for a couple of semesters. All good things must come to an end. Sarah eventually transferred to another school and I graduated. Lance and Sarah dated for a while, but eventually broke up. As for my relationship with Mike, well, …

TWO YEARS LATER

“Don’t worry! They’ll love you!” I tried to reassure him as we waited on the front step of my childhood home.
The door opened, and my mom and dad welcomed us in. As I predicted, my parents approved of Mike very much. Mike was no longer working for the Mr. Bond agency. He had a job now that any set of in-laws would approve of. The only expression of disappointment was when my mom lamented our elopement. She had been hoping for a big wedding for her only child. My dad didn’t seem to mind missing out on paying for his daughter’s wedding. Instead, he had given us a honeymoon cruise with the money he would have spent on a wedding. That was fine with me! (If I ever have time, I will have to tell you about some of the adventures we had in our cabin).

“So,” my dad said as we were eating dessert. “We’ve never heard how you two met.”

“Well, I engaged the services of the Mr. Bond Agency to tie me up. Mike was the one who got assigned to me. He tied me to a chair with a massive amount of rope, and there I stayed, bound and gagged for hours because I didn’t have enough money to get untied …”

Just kidding! Of course that’s NOT what I said! We had a fictional story prepared.

Later, my parents said goodnight and headed to bed. Mike and I headed to my former bedroom. It was still as I remembered it from my high school years, so I was a little embarrassed to have Mike see how my younger self had decorated it. I had always had a double bed instead of a twin, so at least we would be comfortable.

“I have a surprise for you,” I whispered in his ear.

“I can’t wait!” he whispered back.

“Did you bring any rope with you?” I asked.

“You should know from our cruise that I never travel without an ample supply,” he answered with a wink.

“What if we wake my parents? They’re just down the hall.”

“You should know from our cruise that I never travel without something that will keep you quiet.”

To be continued ...
That was awesome! I really liked Mike and Courtney's happy ending as a married couple!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Tom Ford[/mention]
Thanks! Courtney is now in the mood for some role-playing.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 36

Once we arrived in my bedroom, I took some clothes out of my dresser and told Mike I would go to the bathroom and soon be back. As I started to leave to leave the room, Mike said, “You know, we’re married now. You can let me watch you change clothes.”

“Not this time. As I said, it’s a surprise,” I said as I shut the door behind me.

In the bathroom, I changed into my high school cheer leading uniform. It still fit perfectly. I should say, it was most of my cheer leading uniform. I had no idea where the shoes were, but I didn’t really need shoes where I was going. I had a feeling that Mike is really going to like these knee socks.

I peeked out of the bathroom to see if the hallway was clear. It would be a little embarrassing if my parents happened to see me walking down the hall in my old cheer leading outfit. How would I have explained it? Fortunately, the coast was clear, and I made it back to my bedroom without being seen.

When I opened the door, I thought Mike’s eyes were going to pop out of his head. I twirled around so he could get a good look.

“Oh yes…” was all he could say at the moment.

“Let’s play a game called ‘the cheerleader is summoned to the vice-principal's office’” I said.

“Oh, please, let me be the vice-principal!” Mike responded.

“I guess I’ll be the cheerleader then, smart ass! Good thing I'm already dressed for the role.”

Mike stood up, went to his suitcase, and pulled out some rope.

“Young lady, I’m tired of you ditching school. Sending you to detention doesn’t seem to be working. I think we need to think of another way to keep you in line. You are in need of discipline. Turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

“Yes, sir, but what are you going to do with that rope? Oh, no! You’re tying me up? Oh, please! I can’t miss another practice, or the cheer leading coach will cut me from the squad! Ouch, that’s tight, Mr. Vice-Principal!”

“I already told the cheer leading coach you are excused for today because you will be in my office for quite some time.”

My wrists were securely bound behind my back now, and more rope was going around me, lashing my arms against my back.

“Please, sir, it’s tight! I won’t be able to get out of this!”

“That’s the idea. Now have a seat and put your legs together.”

Soon my legs were securely bound. As I guessed, Mike seemed to like my knee socks. A lot.

“You won’t be ditching school now,” he told me. “In fact, you won’t be able to leave this office until you’ve learned your lesson. Your teachers have all told me that you have trouble keeping quiet during class. You’re always talking to your friends when you’re supposed to be working. Now what can we do to teach you to be quiet? Hmm, I have something that might work.”

He pulled out two pairs of pantyhose from his suitcase. “Miss Smith, the English teacher, and Miss Jones, the history teacher, have a habit of leaving behind their pantyhose when they visit my office. Perhaps I can use these to teach you to remain silent.”

“Why are the two prettiest teachers in the school taking off their pantyhose in your office? That’s … mmmfffmm!” I could say no more as one pair of pantyhose was shoved completely in my mouth. The second pair was pulled between my teeth and became a cleave gag that also prevented me from spitting out the hose that packed my mouth.

“There, that’s better,” he said as he sat beside me on the bed, massaged my shoulders, and began kissing my neck. Ooooo … I was going crazy with desire for this stern vice-principal. His hands moved lower. One hand gently kneading my boobs while the other worked its way under my cheer leading skirt.

I was mercilessly groped and molested by Mike’s hands for a deliciously long time. I could take no more. I mumbled something to Mike through my gag.

“What?” he said. I repeated it.

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. You have a mouth full of hosiery. Say it again slowly and enunciate.”

He put his ear near my mouth. I slowly spoke three words as clearly as I was able.

“ 'Untie my legs'. Is that what you said? You want me to untie your legs?”

I nodded. He untied my legs.

And so it happened … with me wearing my high school cheer leading uniform, on my bed in my childhood bedroom, with my parents sleeping just down the hall, with my hands tied behind my back, with my arms lashed tightly against my back with rope, with my moans muffled by a double gag of pantyhose … we conceived our first child.

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Omg! Now she has a child! Yay!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Man, neither the cheerleaders at my old high school nor the ones at my university wear knee high socks. Shame, they do truly look amazing...

Thanks for the update, as always I look forward to any continuations.
Deleted User 3310

Post by Deleted User 3310 »

Excellent series.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I always like the interaction between Courtney and Mike :D As always: Written very well! I grade you with an "Outstanding" :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] , [mention]WayneD[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate it.

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] wrote:
Man, neither the cheerleaders at my old high school nor the ones at my university wear knee high socks. Shame, they do truly look amazing...
I was lucky - the cheerleaders at my high school wore knee socks. Oh, how distracted I would get. It must have gone out of style soon after, because I later did some substitute teaching at my old high school, and the knee socks were gone. I was so disappointed (not that I, as an employee of the school district, was in any way looking at cheerleaders in ANY inappropriate way at any time).

A couple of years ago, I was picking up my daughter after a football game, and I noticed that the opposing team's cheerleaders were wearing knee socks. Could it be that they are coming back into style? Oh, I hope so! (I hasten to add that I was not looking at the cheerleaders in ANY inappropriate way, since by that time I was old enough to be their father). :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 37

NINETEEN YEARS LATER

Mike and I came home a little earlier than planned from our date night. We entered our living room and we both gasped. There, lying on the living room floor, wearing a tee shirt and shorts, was our sixteen-year-old daughter Stephanie. That, in itself, was not what alarmed us. She likes to lay on the floor when doing homework or watching television. What shocked us was the fact that her hands were tied behind her back with rope! Her bare feet were tied together at the ankles.

“I’ll untie her while you call the police,” Mike said with urgency. At the sound of her father’s voice, Stephanie rolled over to face us.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “No, please don’t freak out. We haven’t been robbed. I was just goofing off …”

“Who did this to you?” Mike demanded.

“Eric and Moose, but …” she started to say.

“I’ll going to kill them,” Mike said. “Where are they?”

“They’re downstairs playing video games. Please, don’t blame them! This was all my idea! I asked them to tie me up, I swear!” she replied, obviously very embarrassed.

“You asked them to tie you up? But why?” I asked, but I already guessed the reason.

“I don’t know, … I just wanted to see what it was like.”

At that moment, we heard two teenagers scrambling up the stairs. They must have heard us. It was Eric, our eighteen-year-old son and his best friend Moose. They too looked very embarrassed.

“Please, Mom and Dad, you’ve got to believe us, we didn’t …” Eric started to stammer. Moose, in spite of his imposing football player body, looked as if he were going to faint with fright.

“Really, sir, we weren’t being mean to her or anything, I promise. I’m so sorry …,” Moose said, almost on the verge of crying. I was actually trying not to smile, but Mike did not yet seem to be amused.

Mike paused for a couple of seconds, looking very angry. Finally he smiled and said, “Relax, boys, she told us that she asked you to tie her up.” His face grew stern again. “Is that the truth?”

Both boys practically fell over themselves assuring us that it was the truth. When Mike seemed to relax again, both boys looked like they were about to pass out with relief. Especially Moose, who sat down on the couch looking like he was about to hyperventilate. He immediately stood up again. “We’ll untie her right away,”

“That would be a good idea,” Mike said.

“Please, Dad, would it be okay if they left me tied up a little while longer? I’ve only been tied up for a half-hour. I want to see if I can free myself. It’s actually kind of fun.”

“I don’t think that's a …” Mike started to say.

“Do you boys promise to check on her every fifteen minutes, and do you promise to untie her immediately when she says she’s had enough?” I asked.

Both boys were profuse in their promises.

“Let’s go to bed, Mike, and leave the kids to their fun,” I said while slipping my arm inside his. He was a little reluctant to walk away and leave his daughter tied up on the floor, which was understandable. Finally, he gave in. We started to walk up the stairs, when Mike turned to the boys and said, “You might want to tighten her ankle rope. It’s starting to come loose.”

We continued walking up the stairs. I heard Moose say to Eric, “Your parents are so cool. If my dad caught me tying up one of my sisters, he would kill me.”

When we got to our bedroom and closed the door, Mike asked with a smile, “Why do the women in this family like being tied up so much?”

“Like mother, like daughter, I suppose. It must be genetic,” I said while kicking off my shoes. “Speaking of which, I seem to be the only woman in this house right now who isn’t tied up.”

“I can rectify that,” Mike said, opening our “toy drawer” and pulling out some rope. “I have to warn you, you’re going to be tied up a lot more securely than Stephanie is.”

I laughed as I turned and put my hands behind my back. “Yeah, she’s tied pretty minimally. Eric didn’t inherit your expertise with rope.”

“It’s a skill honed by lots of practice,” he said as he finished tying my wrists.

“For a father who just discovered his daughter tied up on the living room floor, you’re coping with this very well,” I told him as I sat on the bed. Mike began binding my legs with more rope.

“Well, I nearly had heart failure at first, but when it became apparent that she was in no danger, I realized that you and I are the last people on earth who can be judgmental about young people playing tie-up games,” he said.

“I suppose so,” I said. “We should have a talk with her tomorrow though. She …”

Our discussion of our children’s experimentation with tie-up games ended abruptly. My mouth was suddenly stuffed with a pair of pantyhose and covered by several strips of duct tape. Mike began to unbutton my blouse. His hands began to explore. Oh, yes, he hasn't lost his magic touch.

To be continued ...
Deleted User 3310

Passed down from parents. Very nice. Sounds like me.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

WayneD wrote: 5 years ago Passed down from parents. Very nice. Sounds like me.
Nice Idea! :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]WayneD[/mention]
That's interesting! Were your parents open about their 'hobby', or did you discover it somehow?
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago
@Steak in a Tree wrote:
I was lucky - the cheerleaders at my high school wore knee socks. Oh, how distracted I would get. It must have gone out of style soon after, because I later did some substitute teaching at my old high school, and the knee socks were gone. I was so disappointed (not that I, as an employee of the school district, was in any way looking at cheerleaders in ANY inappropriate way at any time).

A couple of years ago, I was picking up my daughter after a football game, and I noticed that the opposing team's cheerleaders were wearing knee socks. Could it be that they are coming back into style? Oh, I hope so! (I hasten to add that I was not looking at the cheerleaders in ANY inappropriate way, since by that time I was old enough to be their father). :)
Quick update, some of my friends know cheerleaders from a couple other local high schools, and NONE of them wear knee socks either. I live vicariously through your posts, good sir, because I'll clearly never find some of my own :lol:
Deleted User 3310

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @WayneD
That's interesting! Were your parents open about their 'hobby', or did you discover it somehow?
Actually am the parent.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

That's even more interesting! You must have a really good relationship with your kids for you all to be open with each other about stuff like this. It took me a long time to work up the courage to even tell my wife about my interest in tie up games! She has no idea I write stories about it too!
Deleted User 3310

That's even more interesting! You must have a really good relationship with your kids for you all to be open with each other about stuff like this. It took me a long time to work up the courage to even tell my wife about my interest in tie up games! She has no idea I write stories about it too!
Took a while but we discovered commonality.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 38

The next morning while Mike and I were having breakfast, Stephanie came into the kitchen rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She looked like a little girl in her nightshirt and white ankle socks, but I realized, sadly, that the baby of the family was growing up.

“Evidently the boys remembered to untie you,” Mike said with a wink. “So, now that you’ve experienced it, what do you think?”

“Yeah,” she replied. “I know you two think I’m really weird for asking Eric and Moose to tie me up. Can we not talk about it? This is really embarrassing.”

“You gave us quite a fright last night. We came home and found our poor little girl all tied up. You have no idea what went through our heads! The least you can do is answer your father’s question,” I said with a smile.

“Oh, alright. I loved it. There, I said it. I’m the world’s weirdest person.”

“You’re not weird, sweetie! I’m sure a lot of people like it too,” I said, not daring to look at Mike.

“The worst thing,” she continued while pouring her cereal, “is that I finally worked up enough courage to ask Eric and Moose to tie me up, and they’re leaving for college in three days! Just when I find out I really like something, the opportunity goes away!”

“Steph, it’ll be alright,” Mike said. “Maybe we could take out an advertisement and hire someone to kidnap you!”

“Oh Dad!” she said, rolling her eyes. She ate quietly for a few minutes. “Hey, tomorrow is movie night. Maybe you could tie me to one of the kitchen chairs in front of the television, Dad! We could make it a bet. If I don’t get free before the movie ends, I have to … well, I don’t know, we’ll think of something! And if I free myself, I get to …”

“Hold it right there, young lady,” Mike interrupted. “I’m not going to tie you up.”

“Oh, please please please Daddy! Don’t worry if you don’t know how to tie someone up. I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it.”

I almost laughed out loud at that statement. Oh, if she only knew that her father is an expert at tying up women. I can certainly vouch for that. He even did it for a living at one point!

“No, you misunderstand,” he replied. “It’s not my ability that I’m worried about. I’m not going to tie up my own daughter. End of story. Goodbye.”

He kissed her on her forehead and walked out. She pouted. “Please, Dad! I’ll even let you pick the movie! We won’t make you watch a chick-flick this time!” He laughed but walked away.

“Mom, maybe you can talk him into it! It would be fun!”

“Sorry dear. It sounds like his mind is pretty made up. He's right. It wouldn't be appropriate.”

I certainly remembered how it felt to be a young girl who fantasizes about being tied up with no one to help. If she were over the age of twenty-one, I would give her a Mr. Bond gift certificate. The Mr. Bond agency still exists, surprisingly enough. Or perhaps it wasn’t surprising. Anyway, at her age, this wasn’t an option.

She looked so dejected. I playfully messed up her hair (she still had bed-head anyway) and said, “Don’t worry, sweetie. Maybe you’ll get lucky and someone will rob our house while you’re home alone and tie you up!”

“Oh Mom!” she said.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, that sounds like Fun to come :D I guess, who will be the burglar? I have a guess ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good work! I like how the Story develops. I'm curious, when Mikes and Courtneys Daughter will learn, that their parents are well versed in the game :D
Deleted User 3310

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago Thirteen Cents, part 38

The next morning while Mike and I were having breakfast, Stephanie came into the kitchen rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She looked like a little girl in her nightshirt and white ankle socks, but I realized, sadly, that the baby of the family was growing up.

“Evidently the boys remembered to untie you,” Mike said with a wink. “So, now that you’ve experienced it, what do you think?”

“Yeah,” she replied. “I know you two think I’m really weird for asking Eric and Moose to tie me up. Can we not talk about it? This is really embarrassing.”

“You gave us quite a fright last night. We came home and found our poor little girl all tied up. You have no idea what went through our heads! The least you can do is answer your father’s question,” I said with a smile.

“Oh, alright. I loved it. There, I said it. I’m the world’s weirdest person.”

“You’re not weird, sweetie! I’m sure a lot of people like it too,” I said, not daring to look at Mike.

“The worst thing,” she continued while pouring her cereal, “is that I finally worked up enough courage to ask Eric and Moose to tie me up, and they’re leaving for college in three days! Just when I find out I really like something, the opportunity goes away!”

“Steph, it’ll be alright,” Mike said. “Maybe we could take out an advertisement and hire someone to kidnap you!”

“Oh Dad!” she said, rolling her eyes. She ate quietly for a few minutes. “Hey, tomorrow is movie night. Maybe you could tie me to one of the kitchen chairs in front of the television, Dad! We could make it a bet. If I don’t get free before the movie ends, I have to … well, I don’t know, we’ll think of something! And if I free myself, I get to …”

“Hold it right there, young lady,” Mike interrupted. “I’m not going to tie you up.”

“Oh, please please please Daddy! Don’t worry if you don’t know how to tie someone up. I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it.”

I almost laughed out loud at that statement. Oh, if she only knew that her father is an expert at tying up women. I can certainly vouch for that. He even did it for a living at one point!

“No, you misunderstand,” he replied. “It’s not my ability that I’m worried about. I’m not going to tie up my own daughter. End of story. Goodbye.”

He kissed her on her forehead and walked out. She pouted. “Please, Dad! I’ll even let you pick the movie! We won’t make you watch a chick-flick this time!” He laughed but walked away.

“Mom, maybe you can talk him into it! It would be fun!”

“Sorry dear. It sounds like his mind is pretty made up. He's right. It wouldn't be appropriate.”

I certainly remembered how it felt to be a young girl who fantasizes about being tied up with no one to help. If she were over the age of twenty-one, I would give her a Mr. Bond gift certificate. The Mr. Bond agency still exists, surprisingly enough. Or perhaps it wasn’t surprising. Anyway, at her age, this wasn’t an option.

She looked so dejected. I playfully messed up her hair (she still had bed-head anyway) and said, “Don’t worry, sweetie. Maybe you’ll get lucky and someone will rob our house while you’re home alone and tie you up!”

“Oh Mom!” she said.

To be continued ...
Sounds like my father-daughter talk Great chapter
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

WayneD wrote: 5 years ago Sounds like my father-daughter talk Great chapter
Thanks for liking this chapter, WayneD!

In your case, did she ask you to tie her up? I'm trying to decide if, in my latest chapter, Mike was too dismissive of his daughter's request, or if he did the right thing with his flat-out refusal.
Deleted User 3310

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago
WayneD wrote: 5 years ago Sounds like my father-daughter talk Great chapter
Thanks for liking this chapter, WayneD!

In your case, did she ask you to tie her up? I'm trying to decide if, in my latest chapter, Mike was too dismissive of his daughter's request, or if he did the right thing with his flat-out refusal.
No she asked to be left tied up, was apprehensive.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Oh, I see. Who tied her up?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I understand Mikes reaction. It´s one thing to play tie-up games with your wife, but to introduce your daughter to the sisterhood ist a different matter, I think ;)
Deleted User 3310

PM you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic