THE BABYSITTER GRADUATES - F/F, M/FF, MF/F, F/F, M/FF - TYING UP LOOSE ENDS

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I think Mike should have some sympathy for Cynthia and give her a chance for some payback ;) also, this is who I picture lol Cynthia from Plebs 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago I think Mike should have some sympathy for Cynthia and give her a chance for some payback ;) also, this is who I picture lol Cynthia from Plebs 😂
I like your visualization of the title character RopingRingers! :D I also like your suggestion as that is where I'm headed. :lol:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 13 - The Interview Changes Things

Betty lay sound asleep on the bed, completely exhausted by her ordeal. Mike lifted Cynthia off the bed and untied her bonds. To her surprise, Mike handed her a comfortable white terrycloth robe. Mike put one finger to his lips and beckoned Cynthia to follow him out of the room.

They went down to the kitchen where Mike made coffee for the both of them. Mike asked Cynthia how she ended up with Betty. She recounted the entire sequence of events leading up to the time Mike came upon them.

Mike pensively looked at his coffee and said, "That's quite a tale, girl! First off, you don't have to worry about me. I've always had a thing for older women and, no offense, you're just not my type." Cynthia had to smile in relief.

"Betty and I hooked up about a year ago. I have a business cleaning pools and it just so happened that my employee was out sick on that day so I personally came over to clean the pool. What can I say? When we saw each other, things just happened. Betty's husband couldn't satisfy her the way she wanted to and I couldn't resist her feminine charms. We've been lovers ever since."

Mike continued, "What I didn't realize was her appetite for younger ladies. Call me possessive, but I don't want this to come between what Betty and I have, you know? What she did with you isn't right, but maybe we can fix this."

"We?" asked Cynthia.

Mike said, "Yup. We can teach her a lesson so she doesn't pull a stunt like this again, but I'll need your cooperation. You could be my 'accomplice' in giving her what she deserves. By the way, sorry for what I had to put you through earlier."

"That's ok," said Cynthia with a wave of her hand, "I kinda liked giving her a bit of payback for what she put me through. But I have to admit, it was a different sort of thrill being tied up with her and yet being in control."

"You liked that, hmmm?" said Mike with a chuckle, "I could arrange for more of the same. You get your revenge and have some enjoyment in the process. Promise I won't take advantage of you, but I'll have to tie you up. You may not be my type, but I don't mind tying up that hot little body of yours."

Cynthia blushed at the off-colored complement, but she thought for a moment before saying, "Sure? Why not? In for a penny, in for a pound."

---

Later, Betty was awake and witnessing her next predicament. She was still stark naked, her mature and sexy body still on display. This time, Mike had tied her in a standing spreadeagle against the sturdy wooden fence bordering the property. Her mouth had been packed with her panties and duct tape was wound around her head several times to keep the packing in. Mike had just finished putting a tight crotchrope on her making sure the strands were propery embedded in her pussy lips.

"I hope that's tight enough, you two-timing bitch!" said Mike as he tweaked the crotchrope, giving Betty a wedgie of a different kind. She squirmed and tried to speak through her gag, but Mike turned on his heel and marched back to the house. When he returned, he led Cynthia, who was wearing a yellow bikini. She had the collar by which Mike led her by the leash. Her hands were bound together in front of her by leather cuffs and chain. Her ankles were also hobbled by a similar set, which was why she was only able to take short steps. She wore a bright red ballgag in her mouth. She was brought to stand in front of the naked Betty.

From a back pocket, Mike withdrew a battery-powered dildo which he turned on and handed to Cynthia.

"Mike then turned Betty's head towards him and said, "Now, my sexy bitch, I am going to sit down in that comfy chair and have Cynthia here do my bidding. You better behave!" He nodded at Cynthia.

Cynthia placed the buzzing head onto Betty's right breast and traced a circle around the areola. The circles got smaller until the head was vibrating against the sensitive nipple. Betty panted through her nose as the treatment was repeated with the other breast. This sequence was repeated several times until Betty glistened with a thin sheen of sweat.

"Bring it lower, Cynthia, that's a good girl!" commanded Mike and Cynthia slowly brought the device down Betty's heaving belly. As it touched the crotchrope, the vibrations were transmitted to Betty's sensitive area and she moaned loudly even through the gag.

"Now slowly, bring it up and down the crotchrope," said Mike and Cynthia complied. Cynthia stared at the writhing woman before her and focused on the crotchrope that disappeared into the hairy folds of Betty's pussy. The sight made her drool and this trickled down her chin, dropping onto the grass.

"Now ease it in, slowly," said Mike and Cynthia had to struggle a bit with the tight crotchrope so she could insert the dildo.

"Mmmoooh gggddd!" was uttered by Betty as she was slowly impaled on the vibrating device. Helplessly restrained, she was at the mercy of Cynthia, who seemed to take great delight in torturing the helpless woman. Betty's pupils rolled up into her eyelids as she was brought to the brink.

"Stop!" commanded Mike and Cynthia withdrew the dildo. Betty voiced her protest and jerked violently at her bonds.

"You don't get off that easily woman!" snarled Mike, "We are just getting started!"

---

Dear readers, why don't you select the next position for Betty?

A - Tight hogtie
B - Suspension
C - Chair tied
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

<Mmmoooh gggddd!" was uttered by Cynthia as she was slowly impaled on the vibrating device. Helplessly restrained, she was at the mercy of Cynthia, who seemed to take great delight in torturing the helpless woman.>

I think you mixed the names again bro 😂 Excellent addition though 👌 and I vote B ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago <Mmmoooh gggddd!" was uttered by Cynthia as she was slowly impaled on the vibrating device. Helplessly restrained, she was at the mercy of Cynthia, who seemed to take great delight in torturing the helpless woman.>

I think you mixed the names again bro 😂 Excellent addition though 👌 and I vote B ;)
I have corrected the said section, good sir! And thank you for the recommendation! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years agoB it is
Well met, Caesar73! We are of the same mind! I hope you liked the next chapter.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 4 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago <Mmmoooh gggddd!" was uttered by Cynthia as she was slowly impaled on the vibrating device. Helplessly restrained, she was at the mercy of Cynthia, who seemed to take great delight in torturing the helpless woman.>

I have corrected the said section, good sir! And thank you for the recommendation! :D
I apologize for my grammar-Nazi-ness lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 14 - How’s It Hanging

Evening was descending upon the private vacation house and nature was slowly preparing for rest. Inside however, things were taking a very different turn.

Leaving a very frustrated Betty stewing at the edge of a much-needed climax, Mike and Cynthia went off to discuss the next phase of Betty’s punishment. Mike had emerged from the house alone and freed Betty from her current restraints only to bind her in a different way.

Now Betty’s arms were lashed to a bamboo pole slung over her shoulders. Mike used a generous amount of rope to bind Betty’s arms at several points along the length of the pole not only to make sure she would not escape but to prepare her for the next step that he had in mind. Mike shoved her towards a gazebo at the other end of the spacious backyard. Betty was pleading through her gag, but Mike ignored her.

Arriving at the gazebo, Betty saw Cynthia tied to one of the support posts. She was still wearing the yellow bikini but her arms had been tied together behind the pole at wrists and elbows.More rope secured her above and below her breasts and around her waist. Her bare legs were not tethered to the pole but were bound at ankles and knees. Her mouth was sealed with a ballgag. She was to be the helpless onlooker to Mike’s scene.

A sturdy pulley was mounted on the ceiling of the gazebo from which dangled a sturdy metal ring. Mike secured Betty’s pole to the ring before raising her so that her feet was barely touching the floor. He adjusted the ropes until it was properly balanced.

For her part, Betty thought that she would simply be hung up by the pole, but Mike was not finished. He put rope on each of her ankles. He slowly pulled on the ankles so her knees bent as he tied off the other end to the bamboo pole. Betty was left dangling in midair, borne by the sturdy bamboo, with her legs held wide open.

“How’s it hanging, bitch?” asked Mike as he added nipple clamps to add to Betty’s torment. Betty wailed at the demanding position and the pain coming from her nipples. Tears trickled down her face as the feelings of pleasure and pain took their toll on her. Mike probed Betty’s exposed slit with his fingers and found her very wet.

“You look like you’re suffering, but you really get off on this, don’t you?” asked Mike as he held Betty’s chin in his large hand. Betty nodded her assent at his words.

“Well, since you’re just hanging there and waiting, you better get ready for the good stuff,” said Mike as he shed his pants, releasing his tremendous erection.

For dramatic effect, he looked at Cynthia and said, “Look closely girl as I punish this bitch!” And then Mike pounded full-bore into Betty as she hung like a marionette. Betty moaned, wailed, wept and pleaded, but Mike had his way with her and she had no choice but to take everything that he could dish out. Soon, Mike’s grunts turned to a long groan and he expelled himself fully into Betty.

Mike pulled out of Betty and held her head in both hands and removed her gag, saying, “Listen bitch and listen good! I don’t ever want you to play with girls again! Understand?” Betty nodded as she sniffed, thoroughly chastised and broken.

“This girl is under my protection now!” said Mike as he pointed at Cynthia, “So you better be nice to her. If you do anything that I don’t like, I will expose you to your husband.”

“No, please, Mike! He’ll throw me out!” pleaded Betty.

“Then, you understand what I’m saying here right?” Betty nodded again.

Mike said, “Tomorrow, you will bring that girl home and I will follow just to make sure. You will not hurt her because you will spend the night as my barbie doll.”

Cynthia was then released from her bonds and she watched as Betty was released from her tethers. She was meek and silent as her wrists were tied behind her and the collar that Cynthia had previously worn was placed on her neck. Mike pulled her towards the house leaving Cynthia free and unfettered for the first time in a long while.

Cynthia took a long and leisurely swim in the pool and made dinner. Amidst the splashing in the pool, she thought she could hear groans and screams of mixed pain and ecstasy. During dinner, Mike joined her and when she inquired about Betty Mike simply chuckled and said, “She’s a little tied up right now.”

Cynthia channel surfed the television in her room before nodding off to sleep. She dreamt about what the next day would bring.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

There's no votes at the end, is that the end :( glad to see the tables were turned on Betty lol gotta love a dominant man that also protects those he feels are being mistreated ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Thanks Switcher - another excellent story from you - am sure that Cynthia will enjoy some more bondage and torment in the future though!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you dear readers for your comments. But you misunderstand. It's not quite the end...yet. Stand by....
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 15 - The Aftermath

Outside the sun was going full blast. The heat was stifling and plants were struggling against the summer heat. At midday, people were looking for ways to keep cool so few people were out on the street. Inside the Smith residence, two people were keeping cool, but in different ways.

In the living room, Cynthia sat in a Lazyboy sipping cold lemonade. She wore athletic shorts and a sports bra that seemed to highlight her breasts. Her legs and feet were bare.

“You know what? Now that I’ve graduated, I am looking forward to my first job, but I think I deserve a couple of months’ break. With your husband away on a business trip and the boys at their grandparents, it was nice of you to have me over to keep you company,” said Cynthia.

On the couch sat Betty. She was completely naked. Her wrists and elbows were tied behind her back. Loops of rope kept her arms close and trapped her large breasts between the strands. Each leg was folded with an ankle tied to its thigh in a frogtie. Her mouth was covered with tape sealing in one pair of her panties. Her freshly trimmed pussy was very much on display as she mumbled trying to answer Cynthia.

Cynthia stood and rubbed the frosty glass all over Betty’s exposed breasts and nipples leaving a sheen of moisture. Betty squirmed helplessly at the touch of the cold glass.

“Oh Betty, we are going to have lots of fun for the next week,” Cynthia chuckled with an evil gleam in her eyes.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hang on, what happened to Mike? Has she gone home and come back if she's now graduated? I NEED ANSWERS 😂 also kudos Betty, you played yourself 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loved this!

But want Cynthia back in a bikini, helplessly bound and begging to be able to cum....
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Guys, are you telling me that you want a sequel to "tie up the loose ends?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 4 years ago Guys, are you telling me that you want a sequel to "tie up the loose ends?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
10/10 switch, you're a punny guy ;) and I can't see anybody objecting to some follow up ;) I'd love to see Mike's reaction to walking in on Cynthia tormenting Betty ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Sorry dear readers. I've gone back to work so my updates may be slow in coming! :) Here's the epilogue requested. Hope you like it!

EPILOGUE

Betty was not sure how long she had been kept in this situation. She was tightly blindfolded and lots of tape kept her panties jammed in her mouth. She was outside, but she could not enjoy the warm sun and balmy breeze.

She didn’t have a stitch of clothing on, but she wasn’t going anywhere. Her wrists had been encased in leather straps connected by a short chain. Her arms were raised overhead because her bound wrists were roped to a sturdy tree limb. She had been pulled in such a way that her heels cleared the ground so that her body was tightly stretched but she wasn’t quite hanging from her wrists. This insured that she could hang for a considerable amount of time without injury.

This did not mean she was comfortable for her legs were bound together at ankles, knees and thighs. Finally, a crotchrope had been applied to her and this pressed deeply into her due to her tightly stretched position.

She thought she heard footsteps coming closer and then she felt hands all over her body, caressing and fondling her large breasts, her rounded buttocks and exploring her roped privates. The hands were large and strong.

“Well, my dear, have you been hung out to dry long enough?” asked Mike. Betty nodded enthusiastically.

“I don’t think so!” said Mike, “Besides Cynthia hasn’t had enough sun yet. And once she’s done, I promised she could spend an hour with you. Wouldn’t that be fun?” Betty groaned. She had spent the night in a chair on which she had been tortured and teased by Cynthia until the wee hours of the morning.

Mike turned to another part of the vast garden and said, “Ten minutes more, luv?”

A muffled sound could be heard. Cynthia was lying down on the grass on a large blanket. She was completely nude and her body glistened with lotion and sweat. She lay face down on the blanket, but with her wrists and ankles tied off to stakes driven deeply into the hard grassy ground. She seemingly moaned and ground her hips into the blanket. One could see the end of a vibrating wand protruding from between her spread legs. Being tied down nude, looking at the helpless Betty while sunbathing had been her request to Mike. So she had been first tied face up for a half hour and then flipped over to her present position.

She and Mike had kept in touch and whenever Cynthia had the itch to dominate a woman, she would call Mike, who was usually happy to assist her for it meant spending time with his MILF slave. Mike only had the hots for Betty but still did not mind binding Cynthia’s young nubile body in whatever position she wanted.

It was a strange relationship, but worked out for the three of them. Cynthia sighed and looked forward to her hour of dominating Cynthia. Life was good.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

So, It ends here or there's more to come?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic