Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago
Interrupted by Ryan's white undies being stuffed back into his big sexy mouth, followed by the scarf being reapplied to keep the mouth-filling briefs neatly tucked inside, Jack could only mumble and grunt the rest of his sentence
Love it, @TayDay95, just love it! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Please, continue... 8-)
I'm quite pleased to hear it Cowboy! I'll gladly continue hahaha 😏❤️
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention].

Hey everybody hope you're all enjoying the tale so far! We're going through a bit of a slow intro but I assure you things are gonna get extra spicy before you know it! 😁

PREVIOUSLY... Jack and Ryan, while in the middle of a bondage session, received a call from Emma inviting the two boys to a night out at Club Intimate, the boys agreed and carried on with their sesh.

....................................................................................

Chapter 3: The Joys of Parenthood (No Bondage)

"Hey Miss Li!" A teenage girls voice called over Cassandra's phone, causing the beautiful Asian mother to panic a little.

"Sarah? Is everything ok over there?" Cass asked rapidly.

"Oh yeah Sunny's perfectly fine Miss Li, she's done her homework, brushed her teeth eaten her dinner, everything. She's been an angel. It's just that uh-" The young babysitter hesitated.

"Yes?" Cass tried to hurry the girl for an answer without sounding rude.

"Well she said she won't go to sleep until you come and tuck her in, I've tried everything I can but she just keeps getting out of bed, she's very stubborn I'm afraid, what should I do?"

Cassandra sighed, holding her hand over her face in regret. Indeed that little girl was stubborn, a trait she'd learned from her mother. Cass had been training at her new job for several weeks now, and Kate and Danny, her bosses, had assured her she would still have plenty of time to spend with her daughter... But Cassandra herself had been logging in far more hours than was possibly needed, her determination not to lose another job seemingly clouding her reason for getting it in the first place...

"Could you let me talk to her please Sarah?" The Asian beauty asked.

She heard the sweet young babysitter call to her little girl, before a tiny innocent voice resounded in her ear...

"Hi mummy!!" The toddler called out excitedly.

"Hi little Sunny! Have you been a good girl tonight?" Cass couldn't help but smile hearing her daughter's voice.

"Mummy are you coming home tonight?" The little girl made her intentions clear. Cass' heart sank.

"Mummy wants to darling but I'm working tonight, don't worry I'll be there in the morning when you wake up, ok?"

"I want you to... um... to tuck me in and sing a lurra- um, a lullaby to me mummy..." The toddler's voice whined.

"I know sweetie, I can't ok? Sarah can sing you a lullaby, she's taking good care of you right? You like Sarah?" Cassandra was close to tears.

"But I want yooouuu!" Sunny fretted.

"Li Sun! Xiànzài qù shuìjiào!" The stressed mother snapped in Mandarin. Ordering her little one to bed.

"....okay..." The tiny innocent voice faded off as Cassandra heard the phone being passed back to Sarah.

"Is, is everything ok Miss Li?" The babysitter asked.

"Yes everything's fine Sarah thank you... Just call me if you have anymore problems..." Cass was poorly containing tears.

"Okay... Bye Miss Li."

Hanging up the phone, Cass stumbled over to the wall, guilt overcoming her as she let a cacophony of tears spring forth in the bright red Club Intimate changing rooms. She'd half-changed into her black latex dominatrix outfit, complete with a fake-diamond-encrusted crown that nevertheless sparkled like the real thing, the completion of her persona as "The Queen"... But right now Cass felt like anything but royalty, a cold-hearted tyrant perhaps, but not royalty.

The other girls were all busy getting themselves ready for the night, applying their makeup in their mirrors and squeezing their attractive bodies into tight-fitting outfits... Kate and Danny allowed them a lot of freedom with their costumes, but the bondage community as a whole usually expected Dommes and Subs to strut around in tight-fitting skimpy lingerie.

"Cass? Hey are you alright?" Her friend Zoe, whom she'd met at their audition together for the Domme job, was apparently the only one to notice the beautiful mother was in distress. The young, pretty strawberry blonde wrapped her arms over the Asian beautys shoulders.

"Hey Zo... I'll be fine." Cass sniffled.

"Sunny acting up again?" Zoe asked, concerned.

"Yeah... I feel terrible, she misses me all the time..." Cass' guilt radiated in her words.

"Well just ask the bosses if you can have more time off, I'm sure they'll understand." The young beauty smiled.

"But I've only just started here, we only finished training last week... If I don't make a name for myself quickly no clients will want to hire me... I need to..."

Zoe clamped her hand over the Asian domme's mouth to silence her.

"Mmmph?" The Queen grunted, appalled at being manhandled, even by a fellow domme.

"Cass... go and talk to Katie, trust me, you've spoken to her before, you know she's a kind person."

The strawberry blonde took her hand away. The pretty mother sighed heavily.

"Huhhh ok, I'll get dressed and go see if she's in her office."

....................................................................................

"Hi Cassandra hope you've been we-" Katie rose from her office chair as she put down some pieces of paperwork she'd been sorting through.

"Are you ok? Have you been crying" The beautiful blondes face went from a jovial smile to a look of concern as Cassandra walked shyly forward into the centre of her office.

"Oh no it's fine it's just that uh-... Well, I feel this isn't really something I should be asking but..." The reserved Asian beauty.

Cassandra stifled her own words, whether it was pride or fear, or both she didn't know.

"Yes?" Katie asked, taking a few steps forward. "Whatever it is, you can ask me Cassandra, it's alright..." The blonde club owner smiled warmly, walking closer and taking the shy mother's hands.

"I know I shouldn't ask for this so early, I know my work is full-time, but my daughter's been acting up a lot recently, at kindergarten, at my mother's house... She misses me. I can barely sleep during the day because I need to care for her, but then I have to work all night and-"

Kate raised a hand to interrupt her.

"Say no more Cass, I understand..." The blonde smiled.

"You do?" The pretty mother smiled back.

"Yes I know it's hard to be in this business and raise a child, I haven't done it myself of course, but I understand. But I do also need you to understand Danny and I are trying to run a business, and I can't make exceptions like this all the time..."

"Oh no, of course!"

"I think a good compromise could be... Would you be willing to work longer shifts, but you only come in every second day? That way you can have a day to recuperate and spend time with Sunny?"

"Oh yes, yes that'd be perfect, thank you Katie, you're far too kind!" Cass nearly leaped forward and hugged her boss in her joyful state.

"Haha that's ok hun, we look after each other here in this club... Take tonight off, I can arrange a replacement, but tomorrow night I'll expect you to work between 9 and 4, you think you can handle it?"

"Yes Kate, I promise, thank you so much!"

"You're welcome... Oh by the way some close friends of me and Dannys have booked a private session for tomorrow night, we thought maybe we could break you into the real thing with a group session, does that sound good?" Kate smiled naughtily.

"Ummm... How many people?" Cass asked nervously.

"Five in the group so far as we know, three girls, two guys, all bisexual except for one, a lesbian... And of course Danny and I will be taking part as well, I've quite enjoyed being tied up with those girls in the past..." The sexy blonde gently bit her lower lip.

"So... I'll be domming you huh?" Cass asked, getting a slight flirtatious tone to her voice at the thought of having such a beauty under her thumb.

"Oh yeah... if you think you can handle me." Katie giggled and winked.

Cassandra smiled devilishly as she walked out of Kate's office door, tomorrow night was going to be fun...

TO BE CONTINUED
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], you should not sweat the no bondage stuff. Although I am new to writing, I have a lifetime of reading. I can tell you that bondage, like any story element, goes where the story calls for it to go. This chapter did not need any bondage.

That being said, I am really looking forward to seeing what the Queen will do with Katie.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Catching up to this tale. I'll admit, Im not really into the F bondage, but im interested to see how things go at this club. and of course, any chance to see more of Jack and Ryan is always a good thing!
My M/M Stories Here
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago "Five in the group so far as we know, three girls, two guys, all bisexual except for one, a lesbian... And of course Danny and I will be taking part as well, I've quite enjoyed being tied up with those girls in the past..." The sexy blonde gently bit her lower lip.

"So... I'll be domming you huh?" Cass asked, getting a slight flirtatious tone to her voice at the thought of having such a beauty under her thumb.

Cassandra smiled devilishly as she walked out of Kate's office door, tomorrow night was going to be fun...
Now, who was it who always complained about those cliffhangers of mine... and then leaves us with something like this...

As [mention]GreyLord[/mention] said above, there's no need to sweat not having TUGs in every chapter. This one was an absolute gem, telling us so much about Cass, Sunny, Zoe and Kate, their relationships and their lives - all of which only makes the story so much stronger.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @TayDay95, you should not sweat the no bondage stuff. Although I am new to writing, I have a lifetime of reading. I can tell you that bondage, like any story element, goes where the story calls for it to go. This chapter did not need any bondage.

That being said, I am really looking forward to seeing what the Queen will do with Katie.
I appreciate that you guys are so patient with me haha, thanks GreyLord. As you know I treat my characters as people first, bondage-lovers a very close second lol.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Catching up to this tale. I'll admit, Im not really into the F bondage, but im interested to see how things go at this club. and of course, any chance to see more of Jack and Ryan is always a good thing!
Yeah I didn't think you would be, and I respect that, I knew when I came up with this idea that it wouldn't be a lot of peoples' cup of tea in all areas,hence why I'm leaving short summaries of each chapter so no one feels left out.

I appreciate your comment a lot mate, most of Jack and Ryans sessions will still be between each other, and I'll be bringing in extra M/M characters down the track for them to interact with, so you'll have that to look forward to! 😁❤️
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago "Five in the group so far as we know, three girls, two guys, all bisexual except for one, a lesbian... And of course Danny and I will be taking part as well, I've quite enjoyed being tied up with those girls in the past..." The sexy blonde gently bit her lower lip.

Now, who was it who always complained about those cliffhangers of mine... and then leaves us with something like this...

As @GreyLord said above, there's no need to sweat not having TUGs in every chapter. This one was an absolute gem, telling us so much about Cass, Sunny, Zoe and Kate, their relationships and their lives - all of which only makes the story so much stronger.
Pfffft *shrugs* I haven't the foggiest idea who you mean 😂😂

Well I'm thankful I can still provide you guys with good content even if there is no bondage in it haha. Thanks for sticking with me mate.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This was another great chapter, giving us readers new insights in your characters: Cassandras guilt and Katies compassion. I find such chapters important, because they help to develop characters.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This was another great chapter, giving us readers new insights in your characters: Cassandras guilt and Katies compassion. I find such chapters important, because they help to develop characters.
Exactly my intention, thanks Caesar, you've done great developing your own characters too! 😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago
Exactly my intention, thanks Caesar, you've done great developing your own characters too! 😁
Thanks [mention]TayDay95[/mention] :) You are doing a pretty good job on that too :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],

Guess what guys, our favourite throuple of Aussie girls is back! And for those of you who aren't familiar with the club itself, you're about to get a real in-depth layout 🙂

PREVIOUSLY... Cassandra is finding it hard to maintain a good work-life balance, with her daughter Sunny acting up to try and pull her away from her dominatrix work. Katie offers to give Cass longer shifts but fewer days as a compromise so the mother can spend more time with her child.

Chapter 4: A Grand Tour (All Gender Combos)

If one happened to be walking down a particular street, one mild Friday evening in the city of Melbourne, Victoria, one would see all sorts of commonplace and yet strangely wondrous sights...

On countless street corners, buskers perform all manner of musical melodies, whether with their voice, a guitar, a stereo, or even one famous chap with a beatboxing didgeridoo. Artists both professional and amateur set up impromptu stalls showcasing their endless talents. The lights of a thousand storefronts line the streets and footpaths, restaurants with outdoor seating draw in hungry patrons with all manner of exotic aromas...

And on this particular night, as so many young ladies their age did every weekend...

Three gorgeous girls in their early twenties strutted their way across the streets of Melbourne:

A tall raven-haired, olive-skinned siren with the voice of a nightingale.
A curvaceous redheaded emerald-eyed beauty with a love of Star Wars.
And a tan-skinned, brown-haired blue-eyed country babe with an eye for artistry...

Bethany, Valerie and Emma.

The three girls were proudly turning heads wherever they set foot in their figure-hugging minidresses, which were blue, white and red respectively, all off-the-shoulder, and all easy to slip out of, which would come in handy later... The girls' makeup was on fleek, their hair styled to perfection, and their outfits stunning, and they were out to party hard for the night.

Though probably not in the exact same way most Melbourne girls do...

Upon reaching their destination, a large, very popular nightclub with a very distinctive theme, the girls were greeted by a pair of extremely handsome young men. Men dressed in sleek, form-fitting smart casual pants, black shoes and flattering collared shirts, one navy blue and one dark red.

A brown-haired, blue-eyed hunk with a pair of strong arms and rough calloused hands, a foul mouth he inherited from his father, a love for cars that bordered on obsession and above all, a heart of gold.
And a dirty-blonde, green-eyed, olive-skinned stud with a body sculpted by the Gods themselves, a love for fitness and inspiring others, and a smile so sweet that it could almost literally cure depression.

Jack and Ryan.

The bi guy couple and all-female throuple greeted each other in a flurry of warm exchanges.

"Jack!"
"G'day Val you look gorgeous love!"
"Emma! Beth!"
"Hi Ry I love your shirt, red really is your colour!"
"Cheers Beth lovin' the blue dress, you performing tonight?"
"Sure am! Just the one big number then I'll be joining you all!"
"Good to see ya cuz, you look beautiful."
"Thanks cuz you look amazing too!"

The group mingled and bantered with each other in front of the club for a good ten minutes or so, getting caught up on their lives and hyping each other up for the night to come. Fortunately, since Beth was technically a staff member, she and her group could bypass the front entrance entirely and use another entrance via the alleyway...

But, my dear reader, allow me to take you on a small but insightful journey, for here is what you would see in a typical night at the wonderful, the exotic, Club Intimate:

Upon first approach from the street, Intimate lures you in with provocative, striking imagery. The entire outside of the rectangular brick building is stylishly painted in a seductive, scarlet red, and adorned across the walls are painted black silhouettes, both male and female, with some even too indistinguishable to know for sure. Above the door, piercing the Melbourne night, shines a red neon sign, in an almost demonic-style font that flashes and pulses to draw attention to itself, a sign bearing the now-famous clubs name... "INTIMATE".

None can be mistaken that this nightclub is a place of sexual interaction, which is precisely the point, no innocent soul can enter Intimate's hallowed halls and plead ignorance of the clubs nature.

The door is guarded by four huge, muscle-bound gentlemen of New Zealand Maori descent who act as the clubs' doormen: Harry, Barry, Larry, and Neville...

In the front lobby, whose centrepiece is a large wooden, ornately-carved front desk, behind which usually sits either the bubbly, cute goth girl Jess, or the quiet, professional, prim and proper Indian beauty Jasmine. These ladies will take your usually cheap payment for the night (excluding drinks), and stamp your hand to let you in...

A large black door resides on either side of this desk, the right door leads directly onto the Main Floor of the club, the left door leads to the Private Rooms.

The Main Floor is a large, mostly open area comprising a dancefloor, stage, bar, seating booths and the VIP section. Here in this near-lawless zone where the lights are flashing, the music pumping, drinks spilling and dance-moves flexing....

Anything goes.

As long as consent is clearly given and received of course.

Many patrons who are regulars bring their own bondage gear to play with, but these are required to be checked in, washed and sterilised in the front lobby before they're permitted into the Club. Not only that, but the Doms, Subs and Switches on staff constantly roam the wildlands of the Main Floor, trying to goad willing patrons into private sessions, impromptu moments of passion right there in public or they simply start playing with each other for the patrons' viewing pleasure.

As such, one never knows what they'll see when they enter the Main Floor on any given night... Something as simple as a man with duct taped wrists, or as complex as a woman suspended from the ceiling in expertly-tied shibari. From mere cleave and OTM gagged damsels in respectable clothes, to fully-nude bondage slaves having sex in front of a crowd...

The Main Floor is also home to all manner of bondage-themed stage performances, singers perform entire songs while their bodies are tightly bound. Dom and Sub staff members tie, gag, and play with each other on-stage. Entire musical dance numbers are choreographed to perfection with all the dancers performing bound and gagged. Volunteers are occasionally brought up on stage and receive a humiliating spanking from their favourite Dom, or realise their fantasy of blindfolding their favourite Sub.

Behind the Main Floor is the staff locker room, changing rooms, and bedrooms for when they are too tired to drive or go straight home.

Then, there's the Private Rooms, which after one has entered the left door from the lobby, consist of two long hallways on two different floors of this multi-story nightclub. Each hallway is lined with several black doors to contrast the red walls, and each door leads to a room dedicated to providing all the facilities one needs for a good self-bondage, two-person, or at the most, four-person bondage session:

Each room is soundproofed to drown out the music from the Main Floor, and contains a chest full of pre-sterilised toys, restraints, gags, and sometimes themed costumes to fit the room, as although most are generic-looking black dungeon-style accommodations, there are some which are heavily designed for certain scenarios or themes...

One room is designed to resemble a small bank, for bank robbery roleplay, another looks like an ordinary suburban house for those who fantasise about home invasions. One resembles a pirate ship, one is a school classroom, a sci-fi ship, a fantasy castle dungeon, a medical examination room, a honeymoon-style bedroom, and more!

On the second floor, there are ten rooms designated as Group Session Rooms, as the name clearly implies, these are reserved for groups larger than four people, and are often home to gangbangs, group kidnapping roleplays, orgies, and sometimes, even birthday parties...

Also on the second floor of the Club, though only accessible via a locked door from the Main Floor, is the office of the co-owners, the former billionaire heiress and bondage model Kate Jansen, and her hulking, gentle giant, ex-US Marine boyfriend Danny Garcia. This room has access to a balcony from which the pair can literally watch over the Main Floor, or simply enjoy a drink together and soak up the atmosphere.

The third floor of this magnificent bondage facility, is one giant room known as the Mirror Room, because of the north-adjacent wall consisting of one large, long mirror. Reserved for either group sessions too large even for the rooms on the second floor, or for hosting well-known bondage sites and models from the internet who wish to film using the facility... Or sometimes, just for Kate, Danny, and/or their closest friends to play in private away from all the hustle and bustle of the venue below. This room has played host to the likes of Kink.com, BDMan Brazil, FM Concepts, and BoundGods... and models like Cali Logan, JJ Plush, Jay Smooth, Carissa Montgomery, Riley Reid...even the legendary Dita Von Teese!

That, dear reader, is Club Intimate, a den of debauchery, kinkiness, bound hands, gagged mouths, covered eyes, sore butts, hard cocks and wet pussies. A place where fantasy becomes reality, and safe-practising bondage-lovers of all kinds are welcome, from innocent tie-ups to the naughtiest of fetishes.

It is here that our adventures shall take shape. It is here we shall experience laughter, pain, arousal, sadness, joy, shock and affection between three couples (and a throuple) of lovers, as we follow their journeys together.

TO BE CONTINUED
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

These 1st 4 chapchapters have been great! Building up to what I am sure will be a great 1st session with all of our characters! Great description of the club too!!

Looking forward to see how all of them will interact with each other in the 1st session 😃
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So you did the cross-over-thing again [mention]TayDay95[/mention] :) Nice description of the club!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is will written. Although it has no tugs, it seems to be needed to set the stage for what is coming. And I am waiting for that!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago These 1st 4 chapchapters have been great! Building up to what I am sure will be a great 1st session with all of our characters! Great description of the club too!!

Looking forward to see how all of them will interact with each other in the 1st session 😃
I appreciate your faith in me Red, thanks for the comment! I've had a rough few days but I'll hopefully be bringing that first session to you really soon.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So you did the cross-over-thing again @TayDay95 :) Nice description of the club!
Indeed Caesar the entire story is a crossover haha. Thank you my friend. 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is will written. Although it has no tugs, it seems to be needed to set the stage for what is coming. And I am waiting for that!
Thanks Lord, hopefully I can pay it off in a good way, and thanks again for your words to me before, I appreciate it more than you know.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey people, hope you're all doing well. I'd have brought you fine folks an update much sooner but anxiety's been kicking my arse. Nevertheless if all goes according to what I've envisioned this should be a really fun chapter, hope you enjoy! ❤️

PREVIOUSLY... Emma, Beth, Valerie, Jack and Ryan met up outside the club and proceeded inside, an in-depth description of the club layout followed.

Chapter 5: The Greatest Showgirl (F/F+)

A dancing parade of multi-coloured lights strobed, flickered and droned their way across the walls, ceiling and floor of Club Intimate, all in time to the beat of heart-racing, ear-thumping dance music.

Being a Friday night, the Main Floor of the club was packed full of people... Some drinkers, some dancers and of course, plenty of couples and small groups partaking in some bondage to start off the night. Bound, gagged, partially nude or fully nude subs dotted the crowd, all accompanied by their masters and mistresses as some of them were placed on display for other patrons to admire and touch... Some were already having sexual acts performed upon them which they gladly received... And some were already making their way to the Private Rooms, eager to begin more close and intimate sessions...

Patrons were dressed in normal clubbing outfits like shirts and jeans, dresses, fancy skirts etc. Others were dressed in obviously fetish-themed outfits, adorned in lingerie, catsuits, casual underwear, with a few kinky customers even dressed in cosplays of their favourite pop-culture characters.

Then, in the midst of all this, the small, humble party of Emma, Valerie, Jack and Ryan made their way to the bar, the two couples holding each others' hands as they awaited one of Bethany's lauded singing performances. They'd left her backstage to get changed for her big moment of the night, and once that was done the real fun could begin...

But until then, it was time for shots!

"I'm telling you Ry! I can outdrink this guy any day! A-ny Day!" Emma shouted as she sprinkled some salt onto her wrist, a tiny glass of tequila on the bar in front of her.
"Oh sure maybe ya can outdrink me but I always deal with the hangover better hahaha!" Jack laughed, raising his glass in unison with the other three members of the party.

"CHEERS!" The group yelled in unison and gulped down their shots, desperately biting into a lime each, though Jack, probably trying to upstage his cousin, let the taste of the alcohol remain lingering in his mouth, and he was barely even pulling a face.

"Fuhuhuck me, how are you doing that?" Val shouted over the pulsing beat, her beautiful face scrunched up in disgust.
"When you've been to enough outback pubs ya can bloody well down anything Val haha!" Jack boasted.

Just then, the DJ picked up his microphone from his booth that was situated just next to the stage, bringing the music down to a slightly more relaxed tune...

"Hey Intimate how you all doin' toniiight?!" The young man called out over the speakers, and he was met with a lot of applause, whooping and hollering from the floor below.

"Hope you're all excited because our first performance of the evening is about to begin!"

Emma turned excitedly to Jack, pivoting around on her barstool.

"Ooh Beth's up!" She yelled with delight.
"This should be interesting..." The handsome country boy mused.
"Oh cuz you've got no idea, you'll fucking love these shows, trust me!" The brunette beauty assured him.

"Ladies, gentleman, doms, subs and switches will you all please give it up, for the gorgeous, the voluptuous, the mesmerising...

Miss BEEEEEETHANY BELLUUUUCCIIIII!!!"

As a great roar of cheers and whooping erupted from the Main Floor, with none calling out louder than Em and Val, a spotlight from the ceiling shone directly onto the pair of broadway-style red curtains that hung over the stage...

Slowly, those curtains began to part...

And there stood a stunningly beautiful Italian Australian vixen, her killer body clad in an enticing black and pink latex corset that clearly revealed her bulging buttcheeks and barely contained her ample, mesmerising cleavage... along with knee-high high-heeled boots, latex gloves that stretched up almost to her shoulders, and to complete the look, a dazzling pink sequin-covered top hat.

Stood perfectly still in a sensual pose, with her exposed rear-end facing the audience and one hand on her sexy hips, a long black riding crop in her right hand... Bethany slowly turned her head to the audience, specifically looking for her beloved girlfriends, and winked suggestively as the opening notes began to play of "S&M" by Rihanna.

"Na-na-na come on!" Beth's raunchy, perfectly tuned voice echoed through the club, and the crowd went ballistic.

"Na-na-na-na-na come on! Come on!"

As the beat began to kick in, the already-packed dancefloor turned into a mosh pit, at the bar, Jack nestled his head against his studly boyfriends arm, Ryan kissing him gently on the head as both men smiled widely at Beth's already captivating performance, she was a diva upon that stage, and Intimate was her domain...

Emma and Val, having caught their starlet girlfriends eye, each blew her a naughty kiss, which she returned with a wink between lyrics.

As the first verse progressed, Bethany strutted from one end of the stage to another, then back into the centre. Just then two lines of six young women, probably all aged between 20-35 years old, and all dressed in outfits similar to Beths (minus the pink colouring and the top hat) made their way onto either side of the stage...

All twelve of these gorgeous beauties had their upper bodies encircled and entrapped by expertly-woven bonds of silk white rope. Each girl, with theie breasts exposed to the audience for their viewing pleasure, had their chests entwined in a chest harness that was neatly tied into a series of knots behind their back. Half the girls' arms were bound together at the elbows, making them sit in a straight line behind their backs, while the other half had their wrists bound tightly to their forearms in a boxtie, their arms forming neat squares behind their backs.

Also, every single one of the bound beauties was sporting a 1.75" black ball gag, all of their beautiful lips parted by the word-stifling bondage toys.

Moving together in perfect sync, the crew of sexy bound and gagged ladies stood in a series of sensual poses as the chorus was about to begin...

Then, as the beat continued, Bethany strutted to the left side of the stage, and whipped her riding crop once, nice and hard, across each of their exposed bottoms in perfect sync with the song's beat, with each strike, each girl broken their pose, and stood perfectly straight.

""Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite meee!" The raven-haired diva proclaimed through the songs' lyrics, returning to centre stage where she began to dance erotically in time with the beat, her bound and gagged backup dancers matching every move her lower body made in heavily-rehearsed, choreographed movements. A dozen heels clapping against the stage floor was inaudible over the loud music and the cheers of Bethany's adoring crowd.

"This is fuckin' amazing!" Ryan smiled, leaning closer to Valerie.
"Right?! Our girl's a natural hahaha!" Val shouted back to him before loudly whooping again.

Although she played to the crowd as instructed, Bethany couldn't stop glancing over towards her stunning girlfriends Emma and Val, the brunette and redhead beauties standing out clearly to her as they sat gracefully at the bar.

As she did every time she performed in Club Intimate, Beth was singing the song to them. The song lyrics were decadent, raunchy, lustful... And she meant every word as she proudly catwalked her way back and forth amongst her wonderfully choreographed, bound and gagged dancers.

"God I'd love to be one of those girls up there..." Emma leaned over and told Val.

"Haha maybe have a chat to Katie tonight, I'll bet she'd find an excuse to squeeze you in!" Val teased.

"Love to, but I can't dance for shit hahaha!" Em chuckled.

"Hey just grind up against Beth and the whole club'll love ya!" Ryan chortled, taking a mouthful of a Jack Daniels and Coke he'd just ordered.

"Ry you're such a pig haha!" Em laughed in reply, lightly punching his huge, muscular arm.

"Oh he is he really is!" Jack amused his Master.

"Careful boi, I might get ya back for that one later!"
"Only if I'm lucky..."
The two boyfriends teased each other, Jack swept up in his lover's powerful olive arms.

Bethanys song continued to raucous cheers, laughter and whooping, especially when her backup dancers all lined up with their backs to the audience, and, still in time with the beat, each of the girls with their elbows tied rapidly placed their bound hands, one by one, onto the buttcheeks of the girl next to them.

"S-S-S-S &, &, &, & M-M-M-M!" Beth pointed to each boxtied girl seductively as their bottoms were touched by their fellow performers, and still in perfect sync, all twelve ladies rotated their hips in a gyrating, hypnotizing display of beautiful booties.

One bound and ball-gagged beauty from either side of the line stood upright and strutted to the beat, over to the pink-clad bondage starlet. On the Italian beauty's left was a cute Asian girl in her early twenties with gorgeous straight blond hair down past her shoulders. On Beth's right was a sensually-drooling Sudanese girl in her mid-to-late twenties with her beautifully braided cornrows tied into a bun at the back of her head.

Ohhhooohhh sticks and stones may break my bones..." Beth suggestively caressed the Sudanese babes gorgeous ball-gagged cheek.

"But chains and whips excite mee!" She laid her crop-bearing hand on the Asian beautys bare arse and pulled both girls in to kiss them tenderly on their gags, leaving extremely bright-red lipstick marks and the black mouth-balls.

"Ohhhh Na-na-na-na-na COME ON!"

At the exact moment Bethany hit that last note, the song came to an end, she and her bound harem of gorgeous backup dancers went still and silent, and the lights shone brilliantly to signal the end of the song.

Club Intimate congratulated the pink-clad beauty and her crew with a rousing round of applause, cheering and praise upon praise.

"Woooooo!" Emma called.
"Goo Beeetthhh!" Valerie bayed.
"Yeeeeeaahhh!" Ryan clapped.
"Fuckin' brilliant Bethyyy!!!" Jack railed.

Ever a professional, Beth only betrayed her elation with a small but knowing smirk, she'd killed that song effortlessly, and she knew it. The sexy Italian didn't need to be world-famous, this was all the adoration she needed.

Taking a bow, before giving each of her submissive dancers a raunchy, domineering kiss on their gagged lips, Beth stood proudly in front of her line of slaves and announced with glee...

"Ladies... Gentlemen... Welcome to Intimate!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was steaming hot: The Choreography was perfect, you made it so easy to imagine the scene the atmoshere before my inner eye!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was steaming hot: The Choreography was perfect, you made it so easy to imagine the scene the atmoshere before my inner eye!
Thanks Caesar! What do you think? If this was a real show would you buy tickets? Cos I sure bloody would! 😂😁❤️
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks Caesar! What do you think? If this was a real show would you buy tickets? Cos I sure bloody would! 😂😁❤️
I would buy a ticket even if I had to spend my last dime :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Now, if there ever was a song that _ought to be_ played in a place like that...
Eagerly awaiting what happens next. Her Highness Queen Cassandra is going to have her hands full...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was, as others already said, very hot. It sizzled when I read it. Great addition to the story and waiting for the continuation.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Now, if there ever was a song that _ought to be_ played in a place like that...
Eagerly awaiting what happens next. Her Highness Queen Cassandra is going to have her hands full...
Certainly does fit the theme doesn't it haha 😉 Our illustrious Queen should be taking charge of these young rascals in the next update my friend, glad you're looking forward to it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic