Winning at Any Cost FFFF/F (story request by Ducttapelover93)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was truly dramatic! Naomi is evil, she has evidently a sadistic streak. And now poor Dani has to suffer. Let us hope, that Naomi has not much time alone with her. Good work again [mention]Driverman[/mention]!
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Excellent work on another exciting entry! These girls are really battling it out! Nice job!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Absolutely loving this story! Great work on the new chapter! The characters and plot are even better than I hoped for. Can’t wait to see where this will go.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 5 years ago Absolutely loving this story! Great work on the new chapter! The characters and plot are even better than I hoped for. Can’t wait to see where this will go.
Abolutely true! :)
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Thanks again, everyone! Your comments just fuel me to keep writing. The next chapter should be up in a few days.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Dani felt the branch leave from around her neck, but the moment of relief was replaced by shock and agony.

Naomi had taken the branch and put it between Dani's legs, and holding it on either side, shoved it upward hard and without mercy.

"MMMMPPPHHH!" Dani screamed through her gag as she felt the branch assault her womanhood through her spandex and panties, shoving them up and pressing hard against her. She stood on her tiptoes as a sadistic Naomi observed her reaction, holding the branch in place, then releasing it a little just to suddenly shove it back up, eliciting another muffled scream.

After what was actually only about 15 agonizing seconds (that felt like 10 minutes to Dani), Naomi tossed the branch away, and grabbed a moaning Dani by the nape of the neck and pushed her up against a nearby tree, face first. She circled her hands around her throat, applying just enough pressure to let her know what could happen without hurting her. Yet.

Naomi leaned in closely, whispering in Dani's ear. "You are really pretty, Dani. My friends and I like pretty things. They like to play with them. I like to hurt them." She licked Dani's earlobe, then nibbled on it gently, and then started to nibble a little more roughly.

Dani was quickly becoming terrified of Naomi, and it made her desperate. She was moaning, trying to supress tears, and her desperation made her go to the well a second time. While Naomi was distracted with her psychological torment, Dani lifted her right leg and slammed her foot down as hard as she could on where she thought Naomi's foot would be.

And on blind luck, she hit paydirt.

The pain searing through her foot, Naomi yelped loudly and released Dani's neck, taking a step back.

Dani bolted, trying to move as fast as she could with her hands cuffed behind her, while trying to watch for roots or things she might trip over. It slowed her down considerably, and she didn't notice a limping Naomi was right on her tail until she felt her cuffed hands being yanked backwards by the chain. She completely lost her balance and fell backwards, landing in a sitting position. Before she could even finish the groan from the landing, Naomi shoved her by the face so she was facedown on the ground. At the last instant, Dani managed to move her head to the side, avoiding a possible broken nose or worse.

Dani tried to push up with her knees, but Naomi pressed her face harder into the pine needle covered ground.

"Stop, STOP you little fucking bitch, you are going to pay for that," snarled Naomi in her ear.

Dani tried to stop struggling, feeling vulnerable, but her fire and her anger were rising, as were her continuing feeling of desperation, she was so close, and Naomi was dangerous.

Naomi held her face down hard, seeing white anger, her foot throbbing a little, but more than that, she was insulted and embarrased that her plaything almost got away. While she thought about how to exact a proper punishment, she remained pressed on Dani, a knee in her back, her face pushed up against her victim's ear with her hands on either side of her head, breathing hard into it, letting her know she is there and is not fucking around anymore.

Closing her eyes for just a moment, Dani takes the plunge. "MMPPHH!" she yells and jerks her head backwards, hoping it goes flush into Naomi's face, feeling it making contact and hearing another surprised yelp from Naomi, who fell slightly off of Dani, enough for Dani to quickly roll out from under her and begin to try to scramble to her feet.

She had just managed to almost regain her footing when she felt herself lifted back, an arm secure around her neck, and pulled backwards.

"ENOUGH!" Hissed Lindsay loudly enough to sound commanding while not exactly yelling.

Kate, who had a firm grip around Dani's neck, turned her around to face the others. Naomi was being held back by Lindsay, the look in her eyes terrifying, while Dani had a defiant look in her own. Both of them had an instant feeling that they were going to have a showdown someday. But for now, Lindsay was back in charge of the situation.

"Wer'e supposed to be capturing her, not attacking and hurting her," she directed towards Naomi, who would not take her eyes off her prey. Lindsay snapped her fingers in front of them, and Naomi finally relented, nodding with a word that she was going to cooperate.

Lindsay angrily approached Dani, and slapped her across the right cheek twice, hard, eliciting a little smile from Naomi and a couple loud groans from under her gag. Kate held her fast, one arm around her neck, the other hooking her cuffed arms, and carefully avoiding Dani's dangerous feet that had already made hay with Cassidy and Naomi.

"We underestimated you, 4 on 1 and you still fought back. Good for you. Well, not really. Because as much as I admire you for it, now I am pissed off. Naomi is pissed. Cassidy is pissed. So your stay with us might not be as pleasant as it could have been, and it's your own fucking fault." She slapped her a third time.

"Cassidy is bringing the van around, so we are actually going to take little Miss Warrior here to right where she wanted to go. But no more tricks." Lindsay reached into her back pocket and pulled out a bandana she had taken from Dani's bag, and approached the girl. "Hate to cover your pretty baby blues, but we have to make sure there are no more surprises."

Dani tried moving her head away, but it was futile and Lindsay tied the bandana around her eyes, plunging the handcuffed and gagged girl into darkness.

Naomi came over and roughly grabbed Dani's left arm, while Kate shifted her arm around Dani's neck to her right arm, and neither of them was gentle as they pushed Dani along. She resisted a little at first, but not being able to see, she knew her escape was not going to happen and decided to try to conserve her energy for whenever her next chance came up.

Cassidy had the minivan running and waiting for them, sliding door open, and Dani cried out a desperate "MMMPPPHH" hoping maybe someone would hear her, but the streets were mostly desserted and the few patrons of the nearby shops were inside. As Kate and Naomi hustled her into the van, Cassidy told them to wait, and not knowing Lindsay had already done it three time, reared back and slapped Dani across the face as hard as she could, hard enough so that the blinded girl, had she not had two others holding her arms, would have tumbled backwards.

"That's for my foot," said Cassidy coldly, while again, Naomi smiled that little sinister smile.

Naomi climbed back into the driver's seat, while Lindsay took the front passenger seat, and Cassidy and Kate went to work securing their captive in the far back seat.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Yet again a great continuation that has me sitting on the edge of my seat. Great work!
Deleted User 2162

Excellent addition! Dani May learn to regret all that fighting! Such a good surprise this evening!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

This is going great so far. Everybody's personality is really starting to come through, and of course the whole thing is crazy sexy.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

brashieel wrote: 5 years ago This is going great so far. Everybody's personality is really starting to come through, and of course the whole thing is crazy sexy.
Exactly my thoughts! Poor Dani is in for a hard time - but her fighting spirit is really admirable. Very well executed, [mention]Driverman[/mention]!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Dani was pushed roughly facedown on the back bench seat of the van. She felt the vehicle begin to move, and decided to rest, catch her breath, and hopefully they would leave her alone. She was determined to escape but knew she needed to conserve her energy and pick her battles. She also thought that if she was compliant for awhile, the others might let their guard down. And she now had a healthy fear of Naomi and did not want to find out what she was capable of.

Not trusting her in any way, shape or form anymore, Kate and Cassidy went to work. Cassidy reached under the seat in front of them and produced a roll of duct tape. She handed it to Kate and slid over, holding Dani's legs together.

Dani heard some shuffling around, and felt her legs being pressed together. She started to fidget a little, then a little more as she heard a tearing sound, then felt something being wrapped around her ankles.

"Mmmpphh!" she protested, only to be met with two sharp smacks on her ass, still mildly sore from the belt spanking Lindsay had given her not all that long ago, and Cassidy flicking her ear and telling her to shutup. Feeling more helpless now than ever, Dani could feel what she assumed was tape now being wrapped around right below her knees, and then again above them, effectively pinning her thighs together. She squirmed some, and then felt herself being pushed against the back of the bench seat so she was now on her side, facing forward.

Dani had never felt so vulnerable and helpless in her life. Having her hands cuffed behind her was one thing, gagged was another, but now she no long had the use of her legs or her sight.

"Can we have a little fun with her?" Kate called up to Lindsay.

"Not too much, we want this ride to go smoothly, no distractions. But you can let her know you're there," Lindsay replied.

Dani could feel a hand suddenly trailing gently up her leg, over her thigh, beginning to stroke her hip. "You have such soft skin for a tough girl," Kate teased, continuing to caress her hip and thigh, occasionally letting her hand wander over her ass.

In contrast to Kate's gentle touch, Cassidy, still angry about her foot being stomped, slowly twisted her hand in Dani's long brunette hair, then suddenly tightened her grip with a fistful of hair and pulled, making Dani cry out under her gag and making her fidget.

"I don't think she's all that tough," Cassidy remarked to Kate, who giggled a little and patted Dani's hip before smacking it, then smacking her ass, then going back to softly stroking her.

"I can test that," Naomi called from the driver's seat.

Cassidy and Kate exchanged a glance. "We know you can," whispered Cassidy to Kate, rolling her eyes a little.

"She's so mean," Kate mouthed to Cassidy, who nodded.

Kate continued to caress Dani's hips and ass, finding her pantyline through her spandex and tracing it with one finger, causing Dani to squirm a little more. "Hey, I bet these are as cute as the ones in her mouth," she giggled again, and Cassidy nodded approvingly.

Kate traced her finger around Dani's hip, still tracing her panty line, to the front of her spandex, and rested it right on the threshold of her crotch, putting a little pressure there. Dani instinctively tried to squeeze her legs together even tighter than the duct tape already had them pressed together, and Cassidy saw her fidgeting and backhanded the blindfolded girl across her face.

"Don't try to stop us!" she snapped, as Dani screamed out an "MMPPHH!"

"All right, that's enough you two, I said just let her know you are there, no hurting her yet. Just keep an eye on her for now."

"That was for making me look bad," Cassidy whispered in her ear. Kate cupped Dani's crotch for a second, teasingly singing "I'm heeeere" to her. Cassidy smiled as the two of them heeded Lindsay and moved up to the seat in the middle of the van. Sensing their immediate presence gone, Dani breathed a little relief through her nose and tried to gather her thoughts and collect herself.

TO BE CONTINUED
Deleted User 2162

Dani is gonna need all that athleticism to get outta this one. Totally in love with this story
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hojojutsutengu wrote: 5 years ago Dani is gonna need all that athleticism to get outta this one. Totally in love with this story
I think you are right on this one - for now the situation seems rather dire for Dani. The story is beautifully written!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

The Kate and Cassidy good cop/bad cop routine was great, particularly with Naomi in the background as "worst cop."

It's cool that every character feels like the have a motivation and a personality, and that's there's some tension between the captors as well as just the conflict between Dani and everyone else.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Love it! I can’t believe how much detail you are giving to each character. This story is really come to life before my eyes! Great job!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Thank you everyone that has given me feedback, as I said before, I am truly humbled by it. I appreciate you all and hope to continue to meet this standard of storytelling! I have to admit, I am really enjoying fleshing out each character.

Just a note, I had this week off school for Thanksgiving, but I am in college and work as well, so my posts over the next few weeks might not be quite as frequent as I have been able to this week, but I will shoot for a minimum one a week, hopefully more. I will have another chapter out by Sunday latest.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Cant wait to see more!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Driverman wrote: 5 years ago Thank you everyone that has given me feedback, as I said before, I am truly humbled by it. I appreciate you all and hope to continue to meet this standard of storytelling! I have to admit, I am really enjoying fleshing out each character.
Your passion for your Characters shows, in a good way :D The joy is clearly discernible. So take your time! The Psychology, the interactions they seem very plausible to me.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

The rest of the ride, which was only about 15 minutes, was uneventful for Dani. She tried subtly struggling, but decided to save her energy. She realized even if she did somehow manage to loosen her blindfold or the tape around her legs, she had no means of escape. She knew she had to pick her battles, and they might be few and far between. She resolved to herself to try to conserve her energy now and try to work on building their trust, hoping to eventually see another avenue of potential escape open up.

Eventually, Dani felt the vehicle come to a stop and felt a gentle motion as Naomi shifted it into park and turned it off. She tensed up a little, not sure where there destination was or what their immediate plan was with her. She had gone over every scenario in her mind, but she kept faith by re-living the initial moment when these girls entered the locker room and made their intentions clear. They claimed if she went nicely, they would not hurt her at all. Of course, she didn't go nicely, but if she had, would they just be sitting around right now? She had no way of knowing, but it gave her a glimmer of hope to work towards.

"Should we cut her legs free and let her walk, or are we carrying her?" Kate called to Lindsay as she and Naomi got out of the van.

"We're carrying her, I've had enough of watching her take you all out," Lindsay replied, and Cassidy and Naomi both blanched a little. Cassidy was embarrased, Naomi felt a momentary surge of rage.

"Just hang on, let me make sure nobody is out, we have to hurry." Lindsay looked around, it was dark out now, and none of the neighbors seemed to be out or at their windows.

"Ok, go now, and hurry, I'll get the door unlocked, just put her on the couch when you get her in for now."

Dani felt one set of arms circle her legs and lift, while another set of hands reached under her arms and hooked, also lifting her, and she felt herself being pulled off the seat and roughly pulled out of the van, She struggled a little, but didn't want to be dropped and kept it to a minimum. The first set of hands moved down to her ankles while a third set of arms circled her thighs. She felt herself being carried over what sounded like gravel and could hear a keyring in a door, then could feel the change in the air as she was transported inside. Moments later, she was dumped unceremoniously on what must be the couch Lindsay was referring to. She groaned as her body hit before her legs. She landed on her back, but her handcuffs bit into her back a little bit, and she quickly rolled onto her side in the direction she thought was facing out.

She heard some shuffling around, a refrigerator not too far away open, and then she felt a presence near and suddenly the blindfold was taken off. The light in the room wasn't bright but she still squinted and blinked a little at first anyway. She saw it was Kate who had removed it and was kneeling next to the couch, and Kate began to stroke her hair a little, straightening it out from where the blindfold had mussed it up.

"You really are a pretty little bitch, too bad you were on the wrong team, we could have been friends." She said gently. Dani looked at her pleadingly, trying to find a soft spot and thinking if any of these girls had one, it would be Kate with her gentle touch. But she just smiled down at Dani.

"Oh no, sweetie, I see what you are trying to do. I am not going to untie you or take the gag out until Lindsay says so. We are all equals, but this is her operation, she is our captain, and we all trust her. And besides, I think you look cute all bundled up, and you sound even cuter with your little moans."

Kate took Dani's face in her hands, forcing her to look up in her eyes. "You have beautiful blue eyes, my little prisoner," she cooed, and Dani felt a strange sense from her, almost like a crush.

"Mmmmpphh mmpphh," Dani decided to try a new tact, and act uncomfortable, squirming a little, but Kate shook her head.

"Calm down sweetie, and rest assured I will try not to let any of them hurt you."

That didn't give Dani much assurance, and almost on cue, she glanced past Kate, who was now stroking her hair, and could see Naomi and Cassidy across the room, both with their shoes off and comparing the damage Dani had done to their feet. Also almost on cue, they both looked over at her and made eye contact, Cassidy shaking her head menacingly while pointing down to her foot, and Naomi smiling so pleasantly is was downright terrifying to Dani, and even more frightening was how quickly her countenance changed. Naomi held her foot up and bought it down hard on the floor, then pointed at Dani and mouthed "You're going to pay."

Dani's defiance stayed with her, she refused to let these girls win, and glared back. Cassidy stepped away, but Naomi stood and stared back. Dani was not going to relent, but suddenly Kate pulled her head back by her hair, eliciting a startled "MMMPPPHHH!"

"I am giving you all the attention and you are playing mind games with them?" she snapped.

Kate let go of her hair and grabbed her arm and next thing Dani knew, she was facedown on the couch. Kate grabbed the chain of her handcuffs and pulled her arms a little up her back, and then proceeded to spank her ass 20 times while Dani squirmed and moaned through her gag. Her ass was stinging by the end of it despite still having her spandex shorts on.

And just like that, Kate was gently stroking her butt now, and she leaned close and whispered in Dani's ear.

"I can be your best friend here, or your worst enemy. None of my friends have my gentle touch, and I can only protect you so much if you misbehave. So be my good little girl," with that, Kate reached up Dani's underarmour shirt and felt her right breast over her sports bra, fondling it, "and I will make this stay nice for you."

Dani felt humiliated and helpless. She tried to squirm away from Kate's touch but could only do so much. Kate now had a firm hand on both her breast and her ass, and started to squeeze, a little rougher.

"All right, enough, I need to speak with our guest."

Lindsay stood over Kate, who hesitated but then reluctantly withdrew both hands, her left hand pinching Dani's right asscheek first, making the bound girl flinch.

Lindsay knelt down so she was face to face with Dani.

"Ok, bitch. I am going to again try to be nice. I am going to take your gag out for a little while. But those stunts you pulled made me angry, and made me wary of you. You are tough, and determined. I will give you that. But because of that, I won't give you much else."

She started to reach for the tape around Dani's head, then stopped.

"Oh, and one more thing. If you think you are going to scream or call for help or try to alert our neighbors, well," and Lindsay made a motion with her finger, and Naomi was suddenly standing there, smiling down at Dani again with that sinister smile. "Then please, go ahead. Because the moment you scream or raise your voice, I give Naomi carte blanche to do as she pleases to you."

Naomi kept smiling, while Dani could hear Kate say something in the background and Cassidy telling her to relax. So much for Kate protecting her.

Lindsay was not gentle, and ripped the tape from around Dani's head quickly and harshly, taking a few hairs with it, and causing Dani to yell in pain. Luckily her yell was still muffled by the single strip of tape remaining and the panties and sock in her mouth.

Lindsay again unceremoniously ripped off the strip, and Dani squealed again, blinking back tears and trying in vain to hide them. It satisifed Lindsay to see her a little humbled.

Dani pushed the panties and sock out of her mouth and took a few great big gulps of air. Lindsay grabbed her by the arm and yanked her up into a sitting position on the couch and Cassidy came over with a bottle of water. Lindsay held it up to Dani's mouth and helped her drink some of it, Dani took a little too much at first and coughed it back up, making the other girls laugh, but after that she managed to control it.

She drank almost the entire bottle before Lindsay took it away.

"Can you untape my legs, please? I have to go to the bathroom." Dani looked at Lindsay hopefully, pleadingly.

"I'll take her!" chimed in Naomi.

"No, you won't, lord knows what you would do to her in there," replied Lindsay, and when Kate started to speak, Lindsay cut her off. "No, you neither, you would probably wind up raping her. Cassidy, this one falls on you."

Lindsay turned back to Dani. "I am going to free your legs, just for this, and I swear if you use them as a weapon again, against any of us, I am personally going to make that little whipping I gave you in your locker room look like a picnic."

Dani ignored the comment, and flinched a little as Naomi produced a switchblade, causing Lindsay to actually flinch too. "Here, use this," she said and handed it to Lindsay, who took it warily.

Dani held completely still as Lindsay cut through the tape around her ankles, and above and below her knees. "What about my hands?" she asked.

"No. You are going to have to figure it out. I am being generous enough."

"Can you at least like recuff them in front of me, come on, how am I supposed to even get my shorts down?"

Cassidy came over now, and Lindsay stepped aside while Cassidy grabbed Dani roughly by the arm and yanked her up. "I'll do it for you. Let's go, and one stupid move and I am going to hurt you badly. So if you try something, you better make it work."

Cassidy guided Dani through the kitchen to a bathroom in the back, and went in with her, pulling down her shorts and panties to her ankles, and guiding her to the toilet. Cassidy turned her back.

"This is all the privacy you get. Hurry up. Cute panties, by the way, Kate will love them."

A completely embarrased Dani sat down and took care of her business. When she was through, Cassidy cleaned her up, another extremely humiliating moment for Dani, and pulled her panties and spandex back up. She shoved her back through the door and into the living room, pointing to an open door with some stairs leading down.

"That's where you are going to be tonight. We made up the basement special just for you."

Dani didn't even look, in fact, she was half listening as she was taking in her surroundings, looking for any potential weapons or means of escape.

Back on the couch, Lindsay confirmed that she behaved with Cassidy, then offered her the rest of the water. But Dani let her frustration boil over as it began to dribble down her chin a little.

"Will you just take these damn handcuffs off or just cuff my hands in front? Can't you see that I am..." Before she could finish her sentence, Lindsay grabbed her by the throat and shoved her back into the couch. Dani, startled and choking slightly, started squirming and kicking her legs, and Kate and Cassidy were there in a flash, each grabbing ahold of a leg, holding them apart. Naomi, for her part, stood back, watching, almost looking bored.

Lindsay got right in her face, nose to nose with her, and angrily growled "I am trying to be nice. Trying to be fucking nice, you don't get it, do you? You are ours. We don't want to hurt you but you are making us. This is all on you." She loosened her grip on Dani's throat but kept her hand around it. Dani could feel Cassidy having a firm hold on her right leg, and Kate's hold on her left was a little looser, but she also felt Kate's hand stroking her calf, then her inner thigh, teasing her around the line where her shorts began.

"Let's get her legs tied up again, she didn't earn this." Kate and Cassidy nodded, and Lindsay continued. "Naomi, get whatever you need to give her a light punishment."

"Light?" Naomi asked, disappointment clearly in her voice.

"Light" emphasized Linday, giving her a stern glare.

Naomi rolled her eyes. "Fine, get her tied up for me, put her arms over her head if you can, legs together. I will be right back. Oh, better gag her, too."

Naomi skipped off towards the stairs to her bedroom, singing to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You did very well again! The excuse used by her captors to punish her? :D One of the oldest in the books of kidnapping and abuse: You made us do it. What did Danis Antagonists expect from her victim? To come quietly and vanish simply ito the night? I guess what punishment is in order: Some beating. There seems no light at the end of the tunnel for Dani.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just an afterthought: By now the whole bunch of Danis Captors has deserved some of their own medicine. Naomi is a really bitch. And Kate? Oh my ... Let us hope Dani manages to adapt and bide her time! :D :D :D 8-) 8-)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Amazing add! It is so much fun, and really well written. Can’t wait to see where this goes!
Deleted User 2162

This is getting so good! Enjoy that basement!
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

I hope this continues for a long time! I cant wait to see the character development between Kate and Dani
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Hey all, thanks for your patience! I will have the next chapter for this, as well as my other story (Swim Team Down in Fictional Stories for Everyone) by tomorrow tonight!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic